The Great Section II Panty Raid

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Section II Panty Raid

Post by MP5 on Fri 12 Mar 2010 - 2:03

So I've seen an image by Elfen that has already demonstrated a panty raid on the girls' dorms is not advisable. Nevertheless, I would like to explore this avenue of humor and fanservice with the introduction of newer 'guy-borgs', including Jacen Starslayer's Jay Valentine and my own contingent of new male cyborgs (who still have not been introduced as of this writing) with a different set of handlers and different treatment compared to the hapless Stefano & Co. created by Danjo. Succumbing to male urges, Stefano calls a meeting of the 'guy-borgs' to order as they place a plan in motion to launch one of the most dangerous missions in SWA history: A panty raid on the girls' dorms. Despite their lack of weaponry and resources (thanks to a big ol' bureaucratic bitchslap from the higher-ups), drafting in Jay as well as newcomer guy-borgs such as Scott and Isaac will give them a fighting chance, since this new generation actually does their jobs right and earns due respect. The question is; how willing are these newcomers in joining their hormone-driven leaders on a clear violation of the girls' personal property?

Stefano: All right assholes, listen up. The point of this meeting and formation of this team is for one thing and one thing only: Stealin' Panties.

Jay: (aside to Scott) You gotta be kidding me... Who lent this schlub Inglorious Basterds? He can't do an impression of Brad Pitt worth a damn.

Paolo: This is more than just mere shits and giggles college fraternity crap. It might look like we're being perverts, but we're just stealing ourselves some bargaining chips. Some of those panties might be of special importance, and this gives us a little leverage over some of them.

Isaac: Pardon me, blokes, but has it not occurred to any of you that maybe their handlers will just buy them a new set of undies or lingerie?

Stefano: We believe that if they see that they can get these back without needless bloodshed, they'll do what we ask, and we won't have to fire a shot.

Scott: Uh lads, something tells me that his plan is flawed something fierce. In fact,I really don't think I should be a part of this.

Paolo: You ain't leaving this room now, you Glaswegian Kilt-wearing fag. The last thing we need is you ratting us out to your bull-dyke handler.

Scott: (getting angry) Will ye stop calling her that? So what if she drives a Jeep Cherokee that looks more suitable for a pikey? 'Aving a tough car and being able to do everything blokes can do does not make her what ye so crudely refer tae as a 'Bull-dyke'. Need I remind you that I'm still one o' the few male cyborgs who still has his weapon? You give me anymore lip about which way Chelsea swings, and I'll ventilate you blighters with me ChainSAW.

Stefano: Moving on, then. here's how we're gonna do the operation. We'll start with Allison's room, since she's actually nice to us--

Paolo: She's also got a great rack and a nice arse!

Stefano: Like I was saying, here's how things have been...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: The Great Section II Panty Raid

Post by Five_X on Fri 12 Mar 2010 - 2:30

Sandro may want in on this, as might my Greg. Dirty bastards... Laughing

"The scoreboard looks like baseball, the start looks like bowling, and the rest looks like cleaning the kitchen floors." - rustyspring on curling

"The world will listen to me!" - Makoto Itou, butchered translation of School Days

"Bullshit! I want healthy Arf back!" - Piero, on Nanoha season three
Five_X

Male

Forum Posts : 695

Fan of : Rico!

Original Characters : Jessi, Ed, Ralph and Mal

Comments : President of the Ilya Fanclub.

Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 12 Mar 2010 - 2:58

You know this story idea will only reinforce Danjo's position that male cyborgs are hormone-addled horndogs, and possibly make more people side with him? Shame. SHAME.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Fri 12 Mar 2010 - 3:43

Wait a minute there Nacht. Didn't you have a story plot similar to this some time ago including a visit from Childville to the SWA? Maybe perhaps not a panty raid, but definitely eavesdropping.

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 12 Mar 2010 - 3:49

Hush, you. In any case, mine didn't involve panty raiding.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 12 Mar 2010 - 4:17

@Nachtsider wrote:You know this story idea will only reinforce Danjo's position that male cyborgs are hormone-addled horndogs, and possibly make more people side with him? Shame. SHAME.
My theory is that if the conditioning gets some of the girls hot and bothered, just imagine what it would do to boys. Hell, when I was that age I was horny 24/7 and on nothing but Flintstones chewables. It makes perfect sense they would have one track minds.

Stefano and Palo are cleaning the head, a la Full Metal Jacket:

Stefano: I wanna slip my tube steak into your Handler. What'll you take in trade?

Palo: What do you got?

ďI donít hate him specifically, itís the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.Ē
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Fri 12 Mar 2010 - 4:44

@Nachtsider wrote:Hush, you. In any case, mine didn't involve panty raiding.

No perhaps not. But the conversation within was certainly epic.

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 12 Mar 2010 - 7:55

Alright, hereís my idea for the start of the raid. Please feel free to expand on it.

Britney is studying in her room when suddenly to door is kicked in, sending wood flying everywhere. Then the raiding party storms in.

Britney: Can I help you boys?

Stefano: Weíve come for your panties, so cooperate and you wonít get hurt.

Britney: What the hell you want with my panties?

Stefano: Thatís for us to know, and you to find out.

Britney: I see. Well, whatever you do on your own time is your own business - far be it from me to judge. Top dresser drawer.

As the girl-boys plunder Britneyís undie stash, she surveys the damage to her door.

Britney: You know, you guys couldíve just knocked.

Stefano: Sorry, but we donít roll that way.

Britney: Your heads are going to roll when Jean sees this door.

As the girl-boys leave the room, Stefano stops to ask Britney a question.

Stefano: By the way, we were all curiousÖ and Iím just kind throwing it out thereÖ how you would feel about a gang bang?

Britney: That depends. How do you feel about castration?

Stefano: Right. Okay men, this is just stop number one. On to Trielaís room!

As the raiding party runs out, Britney follows close behind.

Britney: Oh man, this I gotta see!

ďI donít hate him specifically, itís the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.Ē
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 12 Mar 2010 - 8:48

Monty, hears crash of splintering wood and incomprehensible yelling...

Monty: And people actually need to ask why I prefer to crash out in the handlers' dorms?

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5765

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 12 Mar 2010 - 12:07

[Kara hears the commotion three floors down through the open door and looks up from where she was working on homework at the desk.]

"What the hell was that?"

[Ilaria comes rushing inside, a towel wrapped around her head from her trip to the showers.]

"Grab the pillows and prepare to repel boarders, Kara. The boys are getting frisky again!"

[Kara sighs and heads for her bed.]

"I really wish Michele would swap out his double bed in his apartment for a King so I could stay there..."

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10901

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 12 Mar 2010 - 16:11

@Kiskaloo wrote:[Ilaria comes rushing inside, a towel wrapped around her head from her trip to the showers.]
"Grab the pillows and prepare to repel boarders, Kara. The boys are getting frisky again!"
It seems that Ilaria intends to have as much fun with this as the boys are.

Now I'm one of the writers who has resisted the inclusion of male-cyborgs in his tales, but I'll play along anyway.

Outside of Marisa & Amelia's room...

Jay: Are you sure about this room? It's just one of the young kids and a bomb-squad girl in here.

Paolo: There are no innocents! None shall be spared! (kicks in the door)

Mari & Amelia are seated at the round table in their night-gowns, happily stringing necklaces out of human teeth that Marisa has secretly collected on jobs.

Stefano: Oh shit...

Marisa: Oh shit! (hops up and makes an attempt to hide the string of teeth behind her back)

Jay: Ummm...well, this is awkward.

Marisa: Yeah... (avoiding eye contact) listen, my handler would have my ass if he found out I was keeping trophies, soooo, maybe if you don't tell on me I won't say anything about the raid?

Paolo: Deal! (cautiously retreats and closes the door behind him) Goddamn that was creepy.

Jay: Warned you, idiot.

Amelia: (inside the room) It was nice of them to visit...do you have any molars left?
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 12 Mar 2010 - 17:58

[Ilaria walks in to the dorm room to find Kara on her bed, surrounded by a wall of new down-filled pillows.]

"What's with you?"

"Remember how I said the Series One girls were kind of creepy?"

"Yeah."

"The Series Two are worse."

"Kara, we're Series Two girls."

"Oh god!"

[Kara bolts off the bed in an explosion of pillows and rushes out the door, the sound of her boots pounding down the stairs. Ilaria goes to the window and looks out to see Kara beat feet towards the exit from the compound.]

"What's eating her?"

[A timid knock appears on the door, and Ilaria turns to see Marisa standing there.]

"Uh, hi...Is Kara here?"

"She...uh...just stepped out."

"Oh...uhm...she gave me some twine for a necklace I am making, but I ran out so I thought I'd ask her for some more."

"How cute. What are you stringing, popcorn? Or is it colored beads?"

"Uh..."

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Fri 12 Mar 2010 - 18:55

Jay, Paolo, and Stefano breach--actually, enter Allison and Petra's room. It's dark and quiet, making the element of surprise their biggest ally. While Paolo searches the closet, Stefano and Jay quickly set to work on Allison's footlocker, carefully lifting the lid open. Jay is nervous about the whole ordeal

Jay: We really shouldn't be doing this, guys. It's not right!

Stefano: Oh come on, Jay. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that you have a crush on Allison. This is your chance to find out what her undies are like, man!

Jay looks elsewhere, choosing not to tell Stefano that he already saw Allison in her underwear once.* As Stefano rifles through Allison's undergarments, he notes that the younger McDonnell has...unique...taste in lingerie.

Stefano: Let's see what we've got here... Solid Yellow, Solid Green, Checkered flag, blue with yellow stripe, black, a velcro orange ball (?), Solid white, Solid red... jeez, her undergarments are like a track day!

Paolo walks over, one of Petra's lacier pairs of panties acting as a hat on his head.

Paolo: I heard she was a petrolhead, but this is just a little bit ridiculous.

Stefano: You're telling me... Hey, this little orange ball attaches to the black pair... What's that mean, again?

Paolo: "Mechanical trouble", I think? (he picks up another pair) And this pair here, yellow with vertical red stripes... "surface condition?!"

Stefano: (in his head) Note to self: do not piss off Allison if she is wearing either of these panties.

The boys are so engrossed in marveling at Allison's tantalizingly-strange choice in underwear, the sound of guns being cocked takes them by surprise. They look up to see Allison, with cowboy hat adorning her head as she aims her Winchester 1873 Lever-action rifle at them, a playful smirk crossing her lips. In the bunk below, Petra is aiming Allison's Colt Single-Action Army .45 caliber revolver at the boys as well.

Allison: (In a stereotypical cheerful Texas accent) Well howdy, boys. I take it y'all like what you found?

Stefano rises, trembling slightly. The boys realize that things are about to escalate very quickly.

Stefano:Y-yeah... you've got some interesting taste, if I do say so myself...

Allison: Why, thank you, darlin'! Now it'd be best if y'all dropped the evidence and vamoose in the next five seconds, or me and Deputy Petra here are gonna plug y'all full o' lead, y'hear? If you wanted them that bad... you could've just asked. One...

Stefano and the boys quickly start to dash out the room. Allison tosses Stefano her cowboy hat for good luck, the latter catching it and placing it on his head as they make a mad dash to escape.

Allison: If y'all don't get killed first, I want that back later, y'hear?

Petra: Looks like one of 'em is still hanging around.

Jay is still in the room, his hands intertwined behind his head as he kneels on the floor, Petra holding him at gunpoint. With a smile, Allison hops down from the top bunk.

Allison: (breaking her accent) Thanks for telling us ahead of time, Jay. Stef and his lot are some really horny little buggers.

Jay: Well, I already saw you in your underwear once, albeit by accident... (he blushes)

Allison: I thought we got over that already? Anyway, you're still an accomplice, so you'll be joining the boys when they get punished. Good news is, it won't be as bad as they have it.

Back with the fleeing Stefano and Paolo, they are still continuing their sprint down the dorm hallways to the exit.

Paolo: Where's Jay?

Stefano: I think they nabbed him, the poor bastard!

They are joined by Marcello and Scott as they, too run away from some of the more indignant girls

Stefano: About time you showed up! Where the hell were you two?!

Scott: Dealing with the secondary objective!

Stefano: What secondary objective?

Marcello: I made an exchange with Henrietta. Those pics of Kara during jetpack training, for her original pics of their beach trip! (he hands a manila envelope to Stefano)

Stefano: Seriously?! (he verifies the very racy contents) Awesome! You know, you're actually a pretty cool guy sometimes, fagballs.

Last edited by MP5 on Fri 12 Mar 2010 - 23:03; edited 1 time in total

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Fri 12 Mar 2010 - 20:09

They all huddle for a bit to discuss the next wave of attack; Around the corner of the halls, lays the next set, starting with with the 2 closed off rooms that used to be Bea's and Angie's. After that, its Rachel, and across the hall from her, Triela and Claes.

Stephano: Alright you stupid idiots. Listen up... We can try our primary objective, or try a new one.
Paolo: What would that be?
Stephano: They got Jay, Right?
The Boys: Right....
Stephano: OK... so we could get a few more panties, or we could get one of the girls and exchange her for Jay.
The Boys: Yeah... But Which one?
Stephano: Which One?!! That Freaky Rachel, whats who! She's all alone in her room, and the girls say thats she's so damned hot to trot that she's about to burst at her seams.
Paolo: I hear she has nothing but smooth Ultra slik, nylon and spandex underwear... in Red, Purple, Dark Blue and Black... dancin\\'
Marcello: What about Claes and Triela?
Stephano: We could hit them later. So who's down with Kidnapping Rachel?

Meekishly, the boys raise their hands one at a time.

Stephano silently goes to the corner of the hall and looks down to see if it was empty. It was. Perhaps too empty. Then again, these idiots have forgotten that the halls are laden with security cameras everywhere. He signals to the others to approach behind him, following him quietly down the hall until the reach Rachel's room. They all began to look at each other and nod with stupid looking grins.

Paolo get within a few steps of the door, preparing to kick it in, and he does. The rest of the boys rush into the room, only to be stopped by the high pitched squeal of a screaming girl, and gun shots coming out from a S&W 1911. The boys run out of the room faster than then had went in. (Rachel is a bad shot when she has her eyes closed, but then again, who isn't?) This got the attention of Triela and Claes in the other room, both of them running out in their PJs, and armed with their shotgun and HK-70, ready for battle. All they saw was a cloud of dust going around the corner.

Triela gets her shotgun ready as she heads to the corner of the hall, and looks down its length. Claes walks into Rachel's room, seeing Rachel wiping her eyes with the edge of the blanket.

Claes: You alright?
Rachel: I'm fine.
Claes: That was pretty damned convincing.
Rachel (as she drops her magazine from the 1911): The Blanks helped out greatly.
Claes (sighs): Lucky there were blanks.
Rachel: I would have preferred if they were real bullets. Those horn dogs need to have their balls shot off at point blank range.
Claes: Lets not go there... I remember the Last Panty Raid...

Rachel smiles an evil smile Evil

Treila (walks into the room): Damn, those bastards can sure run...

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 12 Mar 2010 - 23:48

You started this thread out as a story idea and how quickly it turned into a roleplay/collaborative story.
Oh well, let the stupidness continue...

While Amelia & Cora share rooms with mainstream cyborgs, the last two Bomb-Squad Girls have a room together. They boys prepare for their attack...the door is kicked open...

Stefano: Alright ladies...this is a raid!

Scott: Give up yer knickers and nobody gets hurt!

Bella: (in a flat monotone) Laundry is normally collected at 0900.

Diana: (an equally conditioned voice) In addition; you are not members of the normal laundry staff.

Bella: It is no matter. These deviations are not significant. We will provide the requested items.

Bella & Diana dig their dirty laundry bags out of the wardrobe, and hand them over to the boys.

Bella: Whites and colors have been seperated.

Diana: Please do not use fabric softener on the towels, as it reduces their absorbancy.

Bella: Thank you and have a good night. (closes door)

The boys are left holding the two BSqG's dirty laundry bags.

Paolo: Jesus fucking Christ, are we ever gonna get one of these right?
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 13 Mar 2010 - 0:11

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
Paolo: Jesus fucking Christ, are we ever gonna get one of these right?

Stefano: I mean, how hard can it be?

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sat 13 Mar 2010 - 4:30

Isaac: If striking terror into their hearts was our goal, Iím afraid weíve fallen far short. Not to mention none of us has gotten laid yet.

Palo: No shit. And I think itís a safe bet itís not going to happen.

Scott: Is it all really worth this kind of humiliation?

Stefano: (To Scott) It was your turn to ask Marisa and Amelia about a gang bang, but did you? No! You just stood their like a bitch.

Scott: What did you expect? The birds were making necklaces out of teeth! Thatís a bit of a buzz kill, donít you think?

Stefano: (To Isaac) And what happened with you and Allison?

Isaac: Hello? She was holding a gun on us. Now Iím no expert on body language, but Iím pretty sure that means 'no thank youí.

Stefano then turns and glares at Palo concerning Bella & Dianna.

Palo: Hey, they didnít give me a chance! Hell, if Iíd drawn Britney like you did, Iíd be the hero!

Scott: And here we are, one man down, and in full retreat.

Stefano: Retreat, Hell! We're just advancing in another direction!

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sun 14 Mar 2010 - 1:18

Allison: ...And right into the muzzles of our guns. Party's over, boys. This ends now.

The raiding guy-borgs are quickly immobilized by the sound of several weapons being made ready. Scott is the first one to surrender.

Scott: I'm sorry Allison! It wasn't my idea! Please don't tell Chelsea!

Allison: It's useless to plead, you know. She'll be asking why you and your buddies are sitting in Japanese formal position on the parade ground in your skivvies, hands bound with marble slabs on your legs. Then one of us girls will have to naturally embellish the embarrassing details.

Stefano: (raising his hands in the air) This isn't fair in the least, McDonnell. We didn't mean anything...harmful... by it. Where the hell did you come up with that idea of punishment, anyway?

Allison: Don't worry about that. What you should worry about is what you're going to reflect on for the 8 hours you guys will be sitting on your legs. Preferably, why it's important to control your urges.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 14 Mar 2010 - 5:13

Sorry, but I have to skip back in time a bit Ė I just canít bare to leave my Henrietta out of this.

As Henrietta and Rico are enjoying a cup of decaffeinated tea before bedtime, the raiding party kicks-in their door.

Isaac: Alright half pints, make with the knickers!

Henrietta: What?

Isaac: Your underwear! Hand them over!

Henrietta: You want my underwear?

Isaac: Did I stutter?

Henrietta: WellÖ alright. But you all have to turn around first.

Isaac: Not the oneís youíre wearing, you twerp. All the rest of Ďem!

Henrietta: You want all our underwear?

Isaac: Thatís the plan.

Palo: But donít worry, youíll get them back when weíre done.

Henrietta: Oh, well as long as we get them back I guess itísÖ

The light bulb over her head suddenly came on.

Henrietta: Eeeeew! Thatís disgusting!

Scott: Would it help if we washed Ďem first?

Henrietta: You all need to turn your perverted butts around and march right out of here!

Stefano: Shut up! Weíre the oneís calling the shots.

Henrietta: If you donít get out of here right now Iím going to scream!

Scott: (To Stefano) I donít think sheís bluffiní mate.

Palo: If she letís loose, that Triela bitch is going to swoop in here and rain on us.

It didn't take long for Stefano to realize that discretion is the better part of valor.

Stefano: Ah, fuck it. Letís just go.

Isaac: Hang on there big shot. Arenít you forgetting something?

Stefano: What?

Isaac: I believe thereís the little matter of the gang bang?

Stefano: Oh, right. Well, under the circumstancesÖ we could probably, you know, skip it this timeÖ

All of the other girl-boys were now staring at him.

Stefano: Marcello! Itís Marcelloís turn!

Marcello: You have got to be kidding.

Stefano: Look, weíre just wasting our time here. Come on!

As the boys depart, Henrietta runs to the door.

Henrietta: Yeah, you better leave, you big smelly brutes!

She slammed the door, only to have the entire thing fall back in the room and onto the floor.

Henrietta: Oh, thatís just great!

Rico: Hey Henrietta, what was so disgusting about letting them use our underwear?

Henrietta: Whoa, would you look at the time. We need to hit the sack, early day tomorrowÖ

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 14 Mar 2010 - 13:55

As the boys plan their next move, they are startled by an unexpected voice...

Claes: *yawn* 'Evening boys.

Jay: Oh shit!

Paolo: How the hell did you sneak up on us like that!?

Claes: With all the noise you're making a bulldozer could sneak up on you.

Marcello: Are you here to kill us? Umm...I mean...Give us all your panties or else!

Claes: Oh just shut up, idiot. Here's all of Triela's underwear. She's still asleep.

Issac: Eh, blimey...thanks. (rifles through the stack of panties) No bras?

Claes: Seriously? Have you seen Triela's chest? What's the use?

Stefano: Why are you helping us?

Claes: Use your brains' dumbasses. Do you know how bad this is gonna fuck with Triela's head? (laughs) This is gonna be so worth it.

Paolo: Guys, look...teddy bear print! This is too perfect, these are going up the flag-pole!

Last edited by Professor Voodoo on Sun 14 Mar 2010 - 15:07; edited 1 time in total
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 14 Mar 2010 - 14:50

In his apartment in Rome, Michele feels someone walk over his grave...

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 14 Mar 2010 - 16:39

The following post is hidden as it is tasteless even for this thread...
Spoiler:

Scott: (inspecting Triela's captured panties) Guys...look...is this a skidmark!?

Stefano: I'll be damned...the mighty Triela does get scared now and then!

Marcello: Probably that time she took a ride in Allison's Lancia.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sun 14 Mar 2010 - 16:54

@Professor Voodoo wrote:The following post is hidden as it is tasteless even for this thread...
Spoiler:

Scott: (inspecting Triela's captured panties) Guys...look...is this a skidmark!?

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by zarien85 on Wed 15 Sep 2010 - 18:56

@MP5 wrote:
@Professor Voodoo wrote:The following post is hidden as it is tasteless even for this thread...
Spoiler:

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

i agree

zarien85

Male

Forum Posts : 113

Fan of : all of them

Original Characters : Cat Jade

Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon on Sat 18 Sep 2010 - 16:14

This is wonderful stuff! I wish I knew more about y'all's OCs and backstory so I could contribute!

Si vis pacem, para bellum

"The two loudest sounds you will ever hear from your weapon are the *bang* when it's supposed to go *click* and the *click* when it's supposed to go *bang*." -Unknown

"220 horses, I got a gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas. Don't you love it?!" - Ofc. Maurice "Bosco" Boscarelli, Third Watch
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1470

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by zarien85 on Mon 20 Sep 2010 - 18:34

read the fan fics character wiki

zarien85

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Mon 20 Sep 2010 - 19:42

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Tue 21 Sep 2010 - 5:21

@Officer_Charon wrote:This is wonderful stuff! I wish I knew more about y'all's OCs and backstory so I could contribute!
Alternately you can mooch through older thread posts. The forum (as you've probably guessed) tends to break down into roleplay a lot and there's plenty of character development scattered around the place (and to be honest it's probably a bit more up to date than some of the wiki... I know Jethro and Monty have evolved a bit since I last updated her their entries) sometimes though admittedly; exaggerated for laughs.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5765

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 4:36

@Alfisti wrote:I know Jethro and Monty have evolved a bit since I last updated her their entries...
Donít they all? It reminds me of the Homer Simpson from The Tracey Ullman Show and the one we know today Ė now thereís some serous evolution for ya ( or it could be regression, depending on how you look at it)

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 15:09

@Danjo3 wrote:
@Alfisti wrote:I know Jethro and Monty have evolved a bit since I last updated her their entries...
Donít they all? It reminds me of the Homer Simpson from The Tracey Ullman Show and the one we know today Ė now thereís some serous evolution for ya ( or it could be regression, depending on how you look at it)

Naw, he's a bigger moron than before. Homer just keeps making it look easier as he goes along. Evil

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by zarien85 on Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 20:36

it is also an age thing

zarien85

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 21:12

@zarien85 wrote:it is also an age thing
Heh. In my many years, I know 50yo idiots who were idiots in their 20's and teen years!

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by zarien85 on Thu 23 Sep 2010 - 21:56

yes u r right

zarien85

Male

Back to top Go down