do you think there will be a third season of the anime

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: do you think there will be a third season of the anime

Post by rusty-spring on Sat 24 Apr 2010 - 13:00

I think if they make a new series I'd prefer the art style of the first season, mixed with the lighter atmosphere of the second season. It's just been so long since any new GsG has come out that I find it a little hard to get too passionate.

The fact that the biggest draw of the show (for me) in the first place was a bunch of girls running around with big ass guns doesn't help things.

rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Forum Posts : 1380

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela Hilshire on Sat 24 Apr 2010 - 14:22

rusty-spring wrote:
The fact that the biggest draw of the show (for me) in the first place was a bunch of girls running around with big ass guns doesn't help things.

Then you would've loved to see my RAcaseal from Phantasy Star Online, Battle Angel, running around with one of the game's large motorcycle frame sized shotguns. :p

Triela Hilshire

Forum Posts : 150

Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell on Sat 24 Apr 2010 - 14:24

i agree with rusty spring even though i saw il teatrino first i do realize that the charachter design of the first season was more detailed i also especially liked the eyes , but i did like the lighter atmosphere of il teatrino . but i would be okay with just about anything as long as it was acceptable and follows the manga .(alos rusty-spring u said its been awile since any gsg came out didnt the ova just come out in december)

austinhowell

Forum Posts : 259

Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Godot on Tue 27 Apr 2010 - 4:42

austinhowell wrote:i agree with rusty spring even though i saw il teatrino first i do realize that the charachter design of the first season was more detailed i also especially liked the eyes , but i did like the lighter atmosphere of il teatrino . but i would be okay with just about anything as long as it was acceptable and follows the manga .(alos rusty-spring u said its been awile since any gsg came out didnt the ova just come out in december)

I'm back to spew some more bile.
First, I generally associate moe with shows like Lucky Star. Overly cute generally. Not a solid definition I know. Here's a better one:
not MOE:

MOE:

It's not just the character designs that were ruined. It was everything.
The backgrounds - Point out any that where half as good
The music - from Indie light rock in English and Dopo Il Sogno to more J-pop. So much for uniqueness
The opening - from a truly unique piece to what one description said to look the hallucinations of a tripping sex offender
The guns - I'm not even into guns at all and even I was horribly insulted by this bullshit

Mishaped hand and face in this one too. I'd list art but that would be redundant by this point.
The character personalities - Don't get me started on this. I will say that subtlety must be a foreign concept here.
Overall Tone - RUINED.
They even (spoilers for the 1st season, just in case)
Spoiler:
took Angie's death, which was very beautifully well done, and completely ruin it by having her come back to life. Either that or she fell asleep during that episode, which doesn't really make sense given all the set up for it.

The only thing I won't go off about are the voices. Not because they don't suck (they do), but because I would watch it dubbed anyway.
"World-weary men involved in activities of questionable morality really shouldn't be sounding like teenagers" -someone on the Megatokyo forums

If they were to make a third season with the quality of Il Teatrino, for the sole purpose of adapting the manga, they may as well not bother. Read the manga then. Same exact story without the vomit-inducingly-bad execution.

This all might seem uncalled for, but I didn't get a chance to vent properly when it was airing. I'll get to bashing the idea of Petra in the anime in my next hate filled post.

Godot

Forum Posts : 198

Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Tue 27 Apr 2010 - 5:12

Godot wrote:They even (spoilers for the 1st season, just in case)
Spoiler:
took Angie's death, which was very beautifully well done, and completely ruin it by having her come back to life. Either that or she fell asleep during that episode, which doesn't really make sense given all the set up for it.
Spoiler:
The first series only covered the first two volumes. Ange didn't die in the similar scenes in the manga that were out at the time. In fact she didn't die in the manga until years after the anime came out (that episode came out February 19, 2004, the volume she died in was published November 27, 2007). So while that scene was a very touching one, I don't think it was ever meant for her to be dead. It seemed more open ended to me (allows sequels to be made).

KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Forum Posts : 1237

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 27 Apr 2010 - 6:04

Godot wrote:They even (spoilers for the 1st season, just in case)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
She just fell asleep. The point of the setup was giving Marco a wake-up call by putting Angie near death, so he can remedy their relationship.

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5718

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 27 Apr 2010 - 10:54

Spoiler:

I firmly believe Angelica died at the end of Episode 13. The scriptwriters created their own stories independent of the manga (episodes 9 and 12) so I don't see why they couldn't do the same with episode 13 and chose to kill Angelica. If anything, they may have influenced Yu Aida - when he came to write Angelica's death in the manga, he incorporated some of the parts of episode 13, like Angelica starting to hear Perro's phantom barking.

With Yu Aida writing the scripts for -IL TEATRINO-, he had the authority to bring her back and ret-con Episode 13 of the first season.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10896

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos on Tue 27 Apr 2010 - 16:06

Regardless of the writers' original intention, which no doubt was to kill Angelica in the first place hence the whole (beatifuly done) drama over it, it can still be open for interpretation since we never actually saw anything past the point where she fell asleep. It wasn't hard for Yu Aida to continue as he wrote in the original manga.

But yeah, whatever. Madhouse or Bones or any top tier animation studio. I had no idea Artland even existed when Il teatrino was announced.

Thanatos

Forum Posts : 140

Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell on Tue 27 Apr 2010 - 16:44

go dot #1 i cant see the moe photos man #2 she was never meant o die she doesnt actually die till i think it is the 9th volume?never mind #1 they came upbut now i can definintly see what you are talking about with moe.

austinhowell

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Tue 27 Apr 2010 - 17:43

This will be my final over all impression of GsG as a whole and whether or not there is a new season:

I liked the first season, one of the first anime I ever saw, and at the time the artwork was stunning. I finished it and put it on the "excellent atmosphere" shelf. Then I read through the manga purely to get more story, but after seeing the anime first, I just couldn't get into the manga as much because I had seen these characters live and move in motion (again wonderful anime artwork.) I read very little manga, maybe ~3 series - I'm an anime fan, not a manga fan.

Then the second season came out. It had been a while, but I was interested anyways. I saw the opening, which I actually rather liked. Sure not as moody, but still pretty good to me. The various montages bits of and pieces of objects in the girls' lives. It was the art style that ultimately killed the second season for me. Not the moe-fication, or Petra, or the lighter mood of the series. It just didn't stack up to the first season at all.

Bottom line - If a third season comes out, and it's animated near the standards of the first, I'll gladly watch it, regardless of how the story plays out. If it looks like the second season art wise, I'll give it a pass and just chalk it up to an enjoyable show I saw when I first started to watch anime.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you know what Jesus said in John chapter 5? Don't bring me any trouble, bitch." - Eda, Black Lagoon
"Anybody can be cool...but awesome takes practice." - Lorraine Peterson
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Forum Posts : 1380

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell on Tue 27 Apr 2010 - 20:13

Im going to watch it no matter how it turns out . Im also going to finish reading the manga .(im getting ready to start the 5th book).
austinhowell

Male

Fan of : SOCCER,DISTURBED,METEOR SHOWERS, CALL OF DUTY, AND TRIELA'S MESMERISING EYES AND PRETTY HAIR

Original Characters : TRIELA , WHAT COULD BE BETTER

Comments : CURRENTLY READING VOLUME 7, I HOPE THEY MAKE A THIRD SEASON, METEOR SHOWERS ARE MY FAVORITE THING NEXT TO GSG, SOCCER, COD, DISTURBED, AND RIDING HORSES

Back to top Go down

Post by Godot on Tue 27 Apr 2010 - 20:31

austinhowell wrote:go dot #1 i cant see the moe photos man #2 she was never meant o die she doesnt actually die till i think it is the 9th volume?never mind #1 they came upbut now i can definintly see what you are talking about with moe.

Kiskaloo wrote:
Spoiler:

I firmly believe Angelica died at the end
of Episode 13. The scriptwriters created their own stories independent
of the manga (episodes 9 and 12) so I don't see why they couldn't do the
same with episode 13 and chose to kill Angelica. If anything, they may
have influenced Yu Aida - when he came to write Angelica's death in the
manga, he incorporated some of the parts of episode 13, like Angelica
starting to hear Perro's phantom barking.

With Yu Aida writing
the scripts for -IL TEATRINO-, he had the authority to bring her back
and ret-con Episode 13 of the first season.

I agree with Kisk here. The writers of the first season had diverted in part from the course of the manga and have come up with their own material. That said, there nothing that shows that
Spoiler:
Angie dieing
was not yet another liberty they took. All the set up for it doesn't really make sense if the entire point of it all was simply that (Spoiler?)
Spoiler:
she fell asleep. Ret-conning her back is the only reasonable conclusion here.

austinhowell wrote:Im going to watch it no matter how it turns out .
Im also going to finish reading the manga .(im getting ready to start
the 5th book).

Besides the first episode, which was an unexpected stab in the back, I couldn't possibly stomach watching the rest of that garbage aside from the occasional, more tolerable, snippet. Forcing myself through another season exactly like this could only be classified as masochism.

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is." - Kino's Journey
Godot

Male

Fan of : Henrietta

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell on Tue 27 Apr 2010 - 20:41

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE FIRST EPISODE OF IL TEATRINO
austinhowell

Male

Fan of : SOCCER,DISTURBED,METEOR SHOWERS, CALL OF DUTY, AND TRIELA'S MESMERISING EYES AND PRETTY HAIR

Comments : CURRENTLY READING VOLUME 7, I HOPE THEY MAKE A THIRD SEASON, METEOR SHOWERS ARE MY FAVORITE THING NEXT TO GSG, SOCCER, COD, DISTURBED, AND RIDING HORSES

Back to top Go down

Post by Godot on Wed 28 Apr 2010 - 1:24

austinhowell wrote:ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE FIRST EPISODE OF IL TEATRINO
Yes and it was a stab in the back because it's terrible quality was completely unexpected.

Godot

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by theprodigalson on Wed 28 Apr 2010 - 10:30

When I first saw Il Teatrino I thought I had been trolled. I paused it and searched the internet for an hour before I was convinced it was in fact the only sequel to the first one. Hungry as I was for more story I watched it and while the art bothered me, I got used to it the same way a soldier gets used to field rations: it was nasty but it was all I had and I'm starving.

Having read the manga now I probably wouldn't watch a third season that looked like IT if it paralleled the manga again. If it didn't parallel...I would almost certainly watch it because I am a sucker.

Jet: "Betrayal may come easily to women, but men live by iron codes of honor."
Faye: "You really believe that?"
Jet: "I'm trying to. Real hard."
theprodigalson

Male

Forum Posts : 436

Original Characters : Nikias and Anastasia

Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell on Wed 28 Apr 2010 - 15:31

yeah im gsg starved as well (even with the ova out last december) im eating up volumes in like an hour and a half (estimate) and when i get to the end i dont know what ill do . i sure hope yu aida secretly has a third season in the works and on its way
austinhowell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 28 Apr 2010 - 15:48

austinhowell wrote:when i get to the end i dont know what ill do .

Read some of the fanfiction...or write some of your own. That's how the rest of us feed our addiction.

I saw a werewolf drinking a Pia Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell on Wed 28 Apr 2010 - 16:04

i read nachtsiders battlezone i really liked it. i hope he makes more like those
austinhowell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam on Wed 28 Apr 2010 - 16:49

I defiantly prefer the art style and atmosphere of the first season. I've also mentioned that I'm not a big fan of Petra (although Sandro and Rossana are fine), but despite this and whatever art style/quality that end up being used, I would watch a third season of the anime if it came out.
Adam

Male

Forum Posts : 28

Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell on Wed 28 Apr 2010 - 22:55

so do i
austinhowell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 1:46

Im no S&P fan either, but even if they starred in a season 3, Id at least try and give it a watch.

Though I cant honestly say Id make it all the way through.

I dont hate him specifically, its the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 3:25

Send those two direct to video.

Everybody wins.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell on Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 20:22

who are s&p
austinhowell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 20:26

austinhowell wrote:who are s&p

(Ale)sandro and Petrushka

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell on Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 20:45

oh ok
austinhowell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cifu on Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 11:10

Actually i'm a bit stunned how extremly hate some people the second season. Smile

Yes, i'm enjoyed more the first season more realistic drawings, more smoother animation, but i can enjoy the second season tough.

One point, where the second season is more touching me is the music (yet, it's a personally preference), but i'm not saying the first season is weaker in this field - simply the Il Teatrino OST are more hearth-blowing for me, than the first season OST.

What i personally think is Yu Aida are wanna more close follow and control the anime, perhaps that's reason why the studio change is happened. Don't really read about anything, but hard to not notice, how loosly follow the first Anime the original Manga (like the Elsa de Sica related episodes, or changes in the dialogs / places). Even if i'm won't really care the canges, or even love them (like the Claes involved kidnapping episode), not hard to belive Yu actually very unhappy to see how hes tale are changed.

About the third season... well, i'm eagerly wait too, but i have to notice the Manga's are coming out fast paced in recent time, and as i readed in this forum, the manga-series ended soon. Perhaps Yu gonna take the third season after he finnish the manga, to spend all he's time on it?
Cifu

Male

Forum Posts : 20

Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 11:38

I just found the second season's animation change utterly jarring. They turned the girls into super-sized moeblobs and the adults into low-resolution caricatures. And all the lusciously animated backgrounds and scenery was "SHAFT-ified" into a hodgepodge of primary colors and lens flares.

Plus some of the clichs they added, like Henrietta's "Six Million Dollar Man" telescopic eye, rubbed me the wrong way.

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cifu on Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 11:45

I can assume the viewpoint, and have to accept every world of it.

But there is still better a second season with weaker drawings, jarring animation and so, than a non-exits second season.

Again, i'm have to adore, if the second (third and so on) season are coming out with the first season animation level, but can't say it i hate the second season being not meet that expectation. Smile
Cifu

Male

Forum Posts : 20

Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell on Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 12:16

i thought it sayed on here that there was still a good amount of the manga left
austinhowell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 18:27

As ugly as the second season was, I never looked at it for what was created, but for the story they were telling. But yes, Henrietta's "Six Million Dollar Man" telescopic eye was FUGLY...

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Godot on Tue 1 Jun 2010 - 19:59

ElfenMagix wrote:As ugly as the second season was, I never looked at it for what was created, but for the story they were telling. But yes, Henrietta's "Six Million Dollar Man" telescopic eye was FUGLY...
The story they were telling was exactly the same story as that in the manga. I said it before, but there's absolutely no good reason why one shouldn't just read the manga to avoid the vomit-inducingly-bad quality of Il Teatrino. Same story without the crap. I like to think we all have better uses for our 6 hours than watching as the GSG property, or at least some of its most promising parts, is ruined.
I cringe at the thought that many people's first, and likely last if I were them, impression of GSG came from that abomination of a sequel.

Godot

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by japanwanderer on Wed 2 Jun 2010 - 4:24

Kiskaloo wrote:I only want a third season if they go back to the original production team and seiyuu.

Heartily agreed. The first one was miles ahead with the quality of animation, and the Seiyu were amazing. The second one just seemed so hastily done, it was good, but a letdown when we got such quality the first season.
japanwanderer

Male

Forum Posts : 16

Fan of : Triela

Registration date : 2010-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell on Thu 3 Jun 2010 - 13:46

seiyu?
austinhowell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 3 Jun 2010 - 13:48

austinhowell wrote:seiyu?

It is the Japanese word for an anime voice actor or actress.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Thu 3 Jun 2010 - 14:21

Godot wrote:
ElfenMagix wrote:As ugly as the second season was, I never looked at it for what was created, but for the story they were telling. But yes, Henrietta's "Six Million Dollar Man" telescopic eye was FUGLY...
The story they were telling was exactly the same story as that in the manga. I said it before, but there's absolutely no good reason why one shouldn't just read the manga to avoid the vomit-inducingly-bad quality of Il Teatrino. Same story without the crap. I like to think we all have better uses for our 6 hours than watching as the GSG property, or at least some of its most promising parts, is ruined.
I cringe at the thought that many people's first, and likely last if I were them, impression of GSG came from that abomination of a sequel.

I often disagree with Godot, but in this case we seem to be on a similar wavelength. The manga told basically the same story as Il Teatrino and IMO it told it much better.

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 3 Jun 2010 - 14:30

Piero wrote:The manga told basically the same story as Il Teatrino and IMO it told it much better.

Well Yu Aida wrote the screenplays and he had the advantage of working in a motion-capable visual medium which offered him more flexibility in story-telling.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell on Mon 7 Jun 2010 - 21:23

i await the release of a third season but i wont hold my breath for now
austinhowell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mistersaxon on Thu 10 Jun 2010 - 7:52

Triela Hilshire wrote:
Though if they use stick figures for a third season then I'll pass out rusty pitchforks, DIY boiling oil, and torches.

So - likely no truth to the rumours that Aardman are doing Season 3 in claymation then? Awww Sad I was looking forward to:

"Crackin' shot, 'Etta!" /WALLACE:OFF

Very Happy
mistersaxon

Male

Forum Posts : 36

Original Characters : None here (yet)

Comments : I like to write - I should probably get that out in the open no?

Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 10 Jun 2010 - 8:43

mistersaxon wrote:
Triela Hilshire wrote:
Though if they use stick figures for a third season then I'll pass out rusty pitchforks, DIY boiling oil, and torches.

So - likely no truth to the rumours that Aardman are doing Season 3 in claymation then? Awww Sad I was looking forward to:

Very Happy
I'd totally watch that.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5754

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 10 Jun 2010 - 9:29

Alfisti wrote:
mistersaxon wrote:
Triela Hilshire wrote:

Very Happy

I'd totally watch that.

Darn straight!

Claes: "Triela! Have you been in my Wensleydale again?"

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Thu 10 Jun 2010 - 15:58

Ahaha, that would be so awesome. Really messed up, but awesome.
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Forum Posts : 1237

Fan of : Triela, Beatrice, Silvia

Original Characters : Hulkshire, Yu Aida, Berny & Bea

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by mistersaxon on Thu 10 Jun 2010 - 16:34

"It's the wrong pump-action shotgun Rico - and it's gone wrong!"

This could go on and on until someone either draws a fan-art or writes a fan-fic. Hmmmm. . . . I could, but . . . no, no time. Damnit!
mistersaxon

Male

Forum Posts : 36

Original Characters : None here (yet)

Comments : I like to write - I should probably get that out in the open no?

Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell on Thu 17 Jun 2010 - 17:56

i hope they go back to madhouse hint hint yu i know u can see this lol
austinhowell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by zarien85 on Fri 13 Aug 2010 - 11:54

i hope they make a season 3 have not seen the theater

zarien85

Male

Forum Posts : 113

Fan of : all of them

Original Characters : Cat Jade

Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 15 Aug 2010 - 1:59

Um I'll agree that the first series was better than the second, and who knows, a third production company may actually offer a better overall show than even the first.
That aside, I'd like to say that since my fav character is Lauro and he be dead, I have lost some interest in the series per say. Lastly, I have a sinking feeling that had Mr. Aida been given the same amount of say in the first series as he did in the second, um, all I'd have seen of the guy would have been a relatively brief peek, then nada.
(like the manga)
So hats off to whoever was involved in giving Lauro more to say.

Last edited by tremec6speed on Sun 15 Aug 2010 - 2:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : improvements)
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1968

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 15 Aug 2010 - 10:11

I know the Lauro/Elsa ep was not in the manga and Mr. Yu probably had very little to do with it, but I to really liked it. It breathed life into a character who would other wise be somewhat of a mystery.

On another note, Im pretty sure that if Yu is at the helm of season 3 (as he was in S2), it will probably be a 13 episode Petra-fest.

I dont hate him specifically, its the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by austinhowell on Sun 15 Aug 2010 - 18:31

i wanna see triela kick petra's ass

"We don't need to talk about love. We're fratello."
austinhowell

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sun 15 Aug 2010 - 18:57

A quiet scenario could touch it off. LOLZ

Alpha(pre-Liesel) hands Petra a small package and in return Petra kisses him on the cheek. The package is the suppresor she asked for, but could not get through the SWA's channels(all legitimate), which has a greater sound suppression then what the SWA offers and will aid her and Sandro in being more discreet when they work.

Triela spies this and immediately thinks something is going on. As her own mind twists over on itself with possibilities; her imagination runs rampant and now Triela hunts down Petra for stealing 'her' Alpha.

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick375 on Sun 15 Aug 2010 - 23:24

On another note, Im pretty sure that if Yu is at the helm of season 3
(as he was in S2), it will probably be a 13 episode Petra-fest.

Wouldn't that fall into the same category as an 8 episode Enrica/Sofia fest?

Taking the recent Black Lagoon OVA to heart, you can easily cram seven or eight chapters into two episodes, and maybe even one. You could easily cram chapters 38-41 into an episode, and have almost a cliff-hanger lead in to 42-44. A little thought-narration from Sandro would help a bit in endearing those who aren't already biased against him.
Two or even three episodes is little to pay compared to the three or four that will comprise the end of Angelica story-arc, and then you delve into at least six to run up through most of Vol 10.

If anything, a third season continues what, in my mind, is a three volume Triela orgy of material, so the few episodes you get of Petra and Angelica is only going to be a much-needed rest.

Given that Il-T ended with Triela's arc, and most of season three will be her arc, what are you complaining about?

Glocks are not the shit. Glocks can fail the same as any other gun. I've seen it personally, and have even heard first-hand accounts of something as basic as a slide-retaining pin snapping, the slide flying off. Get over the obsession and buy what fits your hand, your wallet, and ability.
maverick375

Male

Forum Posts : 823

Fan of : manga

Original Characters : Jamie

Comments : GUNS!!!! MUWAHAHA

Oh, and swords. Swords are kewl too.

Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 16 Aug 2010 - 3:24

maverick375 wrote:Given that Il-T ended with Triela's arc, and most of season three will be her arc, what are you complaining about?
If thats the way it plays out, I aint complaining about a thing.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content