Still alive and kicking.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Still alive and kicking.

Post by Tommygunner70 on Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 2:05

YO!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




avatar
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Sakura on Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 2:52

Great to hear from you again. I've always been a fan of your lego guns.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get." -Dale Carnegie
"You treacherous bitch!" -rustyspring (After I pwned him)
avatar
Sakura
Dr. Turtle Punter

Female

Forum Posts : 472

Location : California

Fan of : Penguins, Pancake Bunny

Comments : Likes penguins, flop-eared bunnies, punting turtles, and kicking pigeons

Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Tommygunner70 on Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 3:01

Heh, thanks Sakura.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




avatar
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 3:27

Nice to see you posting again, bro. Keep that brick armory of yours a force to be reckoned with!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
avatar
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Location : Inside your closet. In your head.

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 9:58

Lego guns are cool. Yes Indeed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10890

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Tommygunner70 on Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 10:09

*bows*

Thanks dudes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




avatar
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Alfisti on Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 10:09

But dead tired and "so late it's early" is the optimimum time to do things

Awesome work man. Good to see you're still alive and kicking on here too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
avatar
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5739

Location : A Town by the Sea, NSW Central Coast, Australia

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Tommygunner70 on Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 10:12

Thanks Alfisti. And yeah, midnight/early in the morning when sleep deprivation starts to set in is oddly enough the time that I can think and do things better then normal, doesn't do much for my ability to write English though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




avatar
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Alfisti on Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 10:25

@Tommygunner70 wrote:Thanks Alfisti. And yeah, midnight/early in the morning when sleep deprivation starts to set in is oddly enough the time that I can think and do things better then normal, doesn't do much for my ability to write English though.

Either think better... or at least all the mental blocks and censoring come down 'cause you're too tired to bother with them

In all seriousness though, I often find I'm most productive between about 11pm and 4am. I think that it's dark and that no-one's awake also kinda helps focus you on a task.

That said, when I hit that pattern for uni, some of the email conversations had with other group members were pretty fucking hilarious.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
avatar
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5739

Location : A Town by the Sea, NSW Central Coast, Australia

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Tommygunner70 on Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 11:56

@Alfisti wrote:Either think better... or at least all the mental blocks and censoring come down 'cause you're too tired to bother with them

In all seriousness though, I often find I'm most productive between about 11pm and 4am. I think that it's dark and that no-one's awake also kinda helps focus you on a task.

That said, when I hit that pattern for uni, some of the email conversations had with other group members were pretty fucking hilarious.

Well I dunno. My mental blocks sure as hell don't go down even if I am that tired. Gone through so much shit in my life that my mental control is quite high. If it wasn't I wouldn't be able to process all that happened. And as for Censoring... What is this Censoring you speak? Razz

Heh, right. Hilarious because of Typo value or Hilarious because most of it was totally random?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




avatar
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Alfisti on Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 12:07

@Tommygunner70 wrote:Well I dunno. My mental blocks sure as hell don't go down even if I am that tired. Gone through so much shit in my life that my mental control is quite high. If it wasn't I wouldn't be able to process all that happened. And as for Censoring... What is this Censoring you speak? Razz

Heh, right. Hilarious because of Typo value or Hilarious because most of it was totally random?

Eh, I find that whenever I get really tired all the mental barriers and social faux pas cease to exist. So I just say whatever shit comes into my head. This is invariably hilarious (at least it is to me).

As to the other: little from column a, little from column b. Emails sort of went something along the lines of:

Here's the segment of work I've done so that you can get on with your next stage... and here's a video of a cat from youtube.

Reply: Thanks, you might also find this journal article useful. I see your cat video and raise you another cat video... and one of Darth Vader break dancing.

Or at least something to that effect. You could sort of chart the levels of motivation through the night by how rapidly emails got answered. If everyone was going hard then emails sort of meandered back and forward. If motivation was down then they got answered almost immediately. For some reason there was always a lull period between about 1am and 2am where we were probably emailing more than working

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
avatar
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5739

Location : A Town by the Sea, NSW Central Coast, Australia

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Tommygunner70 on Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 12:22

@Alfisti wrote:Eh, I find that whenever I get really tired all the mental barriers and social faux pas cease to exist. So I just say whatever shit comes into my head. This is invariably hilarious (at least it is to me).

As to the other: little from column a, little from column b. Emails sort of went something along the lines of:

Here's the segment of work I've done so that you can get on with your next stage... and here's a video of a cat from youtube.

Reply: Thanks, you might also find this journal article useful. I see your cat video and raise you another cat video... and one of Darth Vader break dancing.

Or at least something to that effect. You could sort of chart the levels of motivation through the night by how rapidly emails got answered. If everyone was going hard then emails sort of meandered back and forward. If motivation was down then they got answered almost immediately. For some reason there was always a lull period between about 1am and 2am where we were probably emailing more than working

I see. Well I dont have much Social value in me but what I got isn't lost by sleep deprivation. I'm actually sleep deprived 24/7 so I don't change much after the hours start adding up. I'm do however catch myself going quieter with the more tired I am. I got thoughts racing around easily but formulating words or anything is a lot harder for me at that stage. Thoughts of what I want to say going faster then my mouth can keep up with at that point.

Also I tend to make bat shit crazy typo's at that stage too. 'rear' instead of 'rare' and all that jazz.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




avatar
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by maverick375 on Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 13:34

WB, Tommy!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Glocks are not the shit. Glocks can fail the same as any other gun. I've seen it personally, and have even heard first-hand accounts of something as basic as a slide-retaining pin snapping, the slide flying off. Get over the obsession and buy what fits your hand, your wallet, and ability.
avatar
maverick375

Male

Forum Posts : 823

Location : Ohio

Fan of : manga

Original Characters : Jamie

Comments : GUNS!!!! MUWAHAHA

Oh, and swords. Swords are kewl too.

Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by theprodigalson on Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 14:56

That was really cool. Thanks for the vids and welcome back (though I didn't really know you before so for what its worth...)!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Jet: "Betrayal may come easily to women, but men live by iron codes of honor."
Faye: "You really believe that?"
Jet: "I'm trying to. Real hard."
avatar
theprodigalson

Male

Forum Posts : 436

Location : Tennessee

Original Characters : Nikias and Anastasia

Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Tommygunner70 on Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 18:46

@theprodigalson wrote:That was really cool. Thanks for the vids and welcome back (though I didn't really know you before so for what its worth...)!

Your welcome, and a pleasure to meet you too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




avatar
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Five_X on Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 19:01

I already welcomed ya back, but here's another welcome!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



"The scoreboard looks like baseball, the start looks like bowling, and the rest looks like cleaning the kitchen floors." - rustyspring on curling

"The world will listen to me!" - Makoto Itou, butchered translation of School Days

"Bullshit! I want healthy Arf back!" - Piero, on Nanoha season three
avatar
Five_X

Male

Forum Posts : 695

Location : Canada

Fan of : Rico!

Original Characters : Jessi, Ed, Ralph and Mal

Comments : President of the Ilya Fanclub.

Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Tommygunner70 on Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 19:06

@Five_X wrote:I already welcomed ya back, but here's another welcome!

Cool beans!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




avatar
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Guest on Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 19:12

Hey man, welcome back! Glad to see you're not dead.

Also, that Lego gun looks downright awesome. Congrats on making it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Tommygunner70 on Thu 22 Apr 2010 - 19:17

JayBirdSupreme wrote:Hey man, welcome back! Glad to see you're not dead.

Also, that Lego gun looks downright awesome. Congrats on making it.

Heh, It'll take a fucking lot to kill me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




avatar
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by tsundere9kagami2 on Sat 24 Apr 2010 - 22:25

DAMN IT HOW MANY TIMES MUST I KILL YOU!
welcome back bro Cyborg central loves you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm actually a hardcore otaku who likes maids more than having three meals in a day and I only read books related to maids. Also, I only visit maid cafes. Of course I also collect maid figurines, I play games which feature maids and it turns me on so much that I'll wear the maid uniforms and jump in joy.
avatar
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1069

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Tommygunner70 on Sun 25 Apr 2010 - 9:28

@tsundere9kagami2 wrote:DAMN IT HOW MANY TIMES MUST I KILL YOU!

A fucking lot. Or rather attempts, you'll never kill me Tsundere, my power level is over nine-thousand compared to your twenty-three.

That and you have no chance to kill an Admin in his home element Razz


@tsundere9kagami2 wrote:welcome back bro Cyborg central loves you.

Thanks man.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




avatar
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by tsundere9kagami2 on Sun 25 Apr 2010 - 22:24

@Tommygunner70 wrote:

A fucking lot. Or rather attempts, you'll never kill me Tsundere, my power level is over nine-thousand compared to your twenty-three.

That and you have no chance to kill an Admin in his home element Razz

Oh But I get stronger every time I transform and I still have 5 transformations left

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm actually a hardcore otaku who likes maids more than having three meals in a day and I only read books related to maids. Also, I only visit maid cafes. Of course I also collect maid figurines, I play games which feature maids and it turns me on so much that I'll wear the maid uniforms and jump in joy.
avatar
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1069

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Triela on Sun 25 Apr 2010 - 23:24

Hey Tommy!! That was great! It's nice to see you around here again! We've all missed you! :3 ^_^ Glomp

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  AWWWWW YEAHHHH
avatar
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2723

Location : In Steve's arms >:3

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Tommygunner70 on Sun 25 Apr 2010 - 23:36

@tsundere9kagami2 wrote:
Oh But I get stronger every time I transform and I still have 5 transformations left

You are welcome to try but succeed you will not. A legend is impossible to kill, it lives forever.

@Triela wrote:Hey Tommy!! That was great! It's nice to see you around here again! We've all missed you! :3 ^_^ Glomp

Awe Triela... now you've gone and made me feel special. Yeah I'm back after dealing with most of my problems. And with my return I've also returned to my position as admin.

Anyways I hope your doing well too. Its really been to long. cheers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




avatar
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by tsundere9kagami2 on Mon 26 Apr 2010 - 1:09

@Tommygunner70 wrote:
@tsundere9kagami2 wrote:
Oh But I get stronger every time I transform and I still have 5 transformations left

You are welcome to try but succeed you will not. A legend is impossible to kill, it lives forever.


I had a fish like that once......fried I'm up and ate it. Hollanders sound not edible in the same way that fish are tho.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm actually a hardcore otaku who likes maids more than having three meals in a day and I only read books related to maids. Also, I only visit maid cafes. Of course I also collect maid figurines, I play games which feature maids and it turns me on so much that I'll wear the maid uniforms and jump in joy.
avatar
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1069

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Tommygunner70 on Mon 26 Apr 2010 - 9:29

@tsundere9kagami2 wrote:I had a fish like that once......fried I'm up and ate it. Hollanders sound not edible in the same way that fish are tho.

Its funny how you use the word that I would use in my native language to refer to my own country.

Only a cannibal would think any person as edible. It goes without saying that any cannibal that comes my way has to chew his way through my Katana and Wakizashi first. Razz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




avatar
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Triela-Chan on Mon 26 Apr 2010 - 16:37

You really looked tired ^___^
Great that you and the lego guns are back

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


avatar
Triela-Chan
The Sakurazukamori

Female

Forum Posts : 786

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire

Original Characters : ääähm...

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by tsundere9kagami2 on Mon 26 Apr 2010 - 18:09

@Tommygunner70 wrote:
@tsundere9kagami2 wrote:I had a fish like that once......fried I'm up and ate it. Hollanders sound not edible in the same way that fish are tho.

Its funny how you use the word that I would use in my native language to refer to my own country.

Only a cannibal would think any person as edible. It goes without saying that any cannibal that comes my way has to chew his way through my Katana and Wakizashi first. Razz

If someones crazy enough to eat a people I think they would try eating steel as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm actually a hardcore otaku who likes maids more than having three meals in a day and I only read books related to maids. Also, I only visit maid cafes. Of course I also collect maid figurines, I play games which feature maids and it turns me on so much that I'll wear the maid uniforms and jump in joy.
avatar
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1069

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Tommygunner70 on Mon 26 Apr 2010 - 18:38

@Triela-Chan wrote:You really looked tired ^___^
Great that you and the lego guns are back

Heh, made that vid when it was about 4 in the morning. Being awake for about 20 hours does that to you.

@tsundere9kagami2 wrote:
If someones crazy enough to eat a people I think they would try eating steel as well.

It's possible, but I doubt that can keep up with the cutting edge of a sword. Would have to eat faster then I can cut through their head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




avatar
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Guest on Mon 26 Apr 2010 - 21:19

Yo Tommy, do you still use Skype? If so, check your contacts.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Tommygunner70 on Tue 27 Apr 2010 - 0:37

I use Skype rarely to keep in touch with Cherubino. I just booted it up again and added you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




avatar
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by tsundere9kagami2 on Tue 27 Apr 2010 - 18:48

I remember when we all used skype and then stickinabox cam.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm actually a hardcore otaku who likes maids more than having three meals in a day and I only read books related to maids. Also, I only visit maid cafes. Of course I also collect maid figurines, I play games which feature maids and it turns me on so much that I'll wear the maid uniforms and jump in joy.
avatar
tsundere9kagami2
Oceanic Drifting

Male

Forum Posts : 1069

Fan of : Moe~

Original Characters : youru kun

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Tommygunner70 on Tue 27 Apr 2010 - 23:05

Yeah, that was mainly because some people are using Apple Computers. Many of the Voip/cam programs that are out there don't often support Apple.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




avatar
Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Still alive and kicking.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum