I'm a genius.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm a genius.

Post by Reina on Sun 16 May 2010 - 11:01

So, awhile ago, my friend and I got into a huge fight, just over nothing. She's Japanese, and is apparently offended that my stepmom is teaching me the language, because it "threatens her race". She said stupid things, I said stupid things, we had a stupid argument.
I head into school on Friday, and there's a message on the board. It has a picture of my friend, and an article on it, going on to explain the details of her death.
I'm not elaborating much more, but as much as I'm on now (not very much)-- Well. I'll be on even less, maybe. Maybe not. Only time will tell.
Reina, over and out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think we can put our differences behind us. For Science.

You monster.
Reina
Insane Psychopathic Loli

Female

Forum Posts : 73

Fan of : Henrietta, Claes

Original Characters : Reina/Clark

Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a genius.

Post by MP5 on Sun 16 May 2010 - 11:43

Reina, I don't know what to say except that you have my condolences, for what they're worth...

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 16 May 2010 - 12:47

Reina, you can not blame yourself for her death. Things happen, good things, bad things. Just because you and your friend had a bad fight before her demise does not make you at fault for it. Most importantly of all, dont fall for it being your fault- you were not there to cause or stop it. Nor are you the reason as to why it happened.

Like it or not, life goes on. And it will go on with you or without you. I say, make the best of it that you can with what little you got. And what little you got is more than most are willing to share. You are a wonderful person if you are so willing to go learn another person's culture and language. "Weakening of a race" is ancient Dark Ages way of thinking of those who's minds are poisoned to be so negative and isolationist. Who knows, if she would have lived, your friend may have seen how wrong that was and accepted you in learning her culture and language. People change, often in ways many others would not expect.

In my life, I have lost many friends, and I know what pains you are going through right now. But they do continue to live inside you through your memories of them. It is best to keep those memories, for you are never alone without them. At the same time, you still have other friends and family. You will grow up and live your life to the fullest that you can. But things happen. Right now your friend is in a better place.

If you need counciling, go see your guidance councilor at school. Its hard losing a friend. Its harder accepting it. But when one happens, the other has to be done.

You have my sympathies and condolences, Reina. Hope things get better for you and soon. I would give you a hug, but my arms cant reach the hundreds of miles between our cities... so I'll give you this little icon instead: Glomp

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 16 May 2010 - 13:20

I'm so sorry to hear that, Reina. But like Elfen said, you can't beat yourself up over it. Stuff happens in life, and while it's good to feel emotional, you can't let it hold you down forever.

Anyway, you have my sympathies. Just hang in there, find some help if you need it, and keep in mind the good times you've had with your friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by MadHatChemist on Sun 16 May 2010 - 19:51

My condolances. You still have the memories of the times you were together as friends.
MadHatChemist

Male

Forum Posts : 441

Fan of : Triela & Claes

Original Characters : None.

Comments : n/a

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 16 May 2010 - 21:32

I am sorry for you loss. Try and remember the good times you shared together and she will still be with you in spirit.
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum