Camouflaged Firearms

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by dragonfire238 on Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 23:44

[quote="Kiskaloo

The Dirty Pair had their "bloody card" - a razor-edged card they used to take down multiple enemies. I could see one of Kara's credit cards being like that. Razz[/quote]

Lol a credit card that if rejected will cut back

dragonfire238

Forum Posts : 85

Registration date : 2012-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 1:40

the gun that kill you from behind is the most powerful concealed gun....

Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Forum Posts : 1169

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by dragonfire238 on Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 21:54

just thought of this for riot control or clearing a padania stronghold a paintball gun with CS gas paint balls

dragonfire238

Forum Posts : 85

Registration date : 2012-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 22:35

@dragonfire238 wrote:just thought of this for riot control or clearing a padania stronghold a paintball gun with CS gas paint balls
Various companies make .68 caliber (paintball size) balls filled with powdered hot pepper, for use as a non-lethal crowd control weapon. They're really only intended to disable one person at a time though.

I think a better way to deploy gas rounds would be Soni's crossbow.

Professor Voodoo

Forum Posts : 3422

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by dragonfire238 on Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 23:32

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@dragonfire238 wrote:just thought of this for riot control or clearing a padania stronghold a paintball gun with CS gas paint balls
Various companies make .68 caliber (paintball size) balls filled with powdered hot pepper, for use as a non-lethal crowd control weapon. They're really only intended to disable one person at a time though.

I think a better way to deploy gas rounds would be Soni's crossbow.



I actually heard about those, that is why I suggested using CS gas aka tear gas instead. it only takes a little bit to clear a room, I should know that was my least favorite part of basic training; but CS needs a liquid to activate so a water pack inside the ball will probably be needed as well. I do agree however that soni's cross bow would be the better weapon to deploy gas especialy with that 40mm grenade launcher at the bottom.

dragonfire238

Forum Posts : 85

Registration date : 2012-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by John_234 on Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 7:38

A more practical CS-gas deployment method is the shotgun shells they have loaded with CS in a small teardrop shaped slug. Its designed to punch through windshields and thin doors before dispersing the contents too.

I found the TAC-15 a ridiculous weapon given the context. It has a wretched reload time and a range on par with a handgun. It's only advantage, lack of noise was completely negated by the scenario.

On topic though, by and far I prefer to have a quality weapon concealed comfortably. A compact handgun in a holster, usually. I find a lot of these "hidden in plain sight" weapons tend to be weapons of opportunity anyway. If you're observant, you can use everything from a magic marker to a walking cane as a weapon.

John_234

Forum Posts : 469

Registration date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by dragonfire238 on Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 16:05

I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind because it is not exactly a concealed weapon as it is a booby trap, my OC's have a fire proof lock box in the back of their vehical that they use to carry mission essentials and sinse they are a little paranoid about an enemy somehow stealing the car and using said items against them, I am thinking of having them set it up so that any one who tries to open the box with out the "right" key will be killed in a firery explosion. they key is made from carbon fiber, when the lock is turned a quarter turn a spring loaded pin is realeased to complete an internal circuit, and without the carbon fiber key to break the circuit the whole thing explodes, when the box is fully unlocked the pin resets, the box will not explode if the lid is open and by turning the key the other way the explosive becomes disabled which they will do every time they enter the SWA compound because of curious cyborgs.

dragonfire238

Forum Posts : 85

Registration date : 2012-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 16:07

@dragonfire238 wrote:I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind because it is not exactly a concealed weapon as it is a booby trap, my OC's have a fire proof lock box in the back of their vehical that they use to carry mission essentials and sinse they are a little paranoid about an enemy somehow stealing the car and using said items against them, I am thinking of having them set it up so that any one who tries to open the box with out the "right" key will be killed in a firery explosion. they key is made from carbon fiber, when the lock is turned a quarter turn a spring loaded pin is realeased to complete an internal circuit, and without the carbon fiber key to break the circuit the whole thing explodes, when the box is fully unlocked the pin resets, the box will not explode if the lid is open and by turning the key the other way the explosive becomes disabled which they will do every time they enter the SWA compound because of curious cyborgs.

ask that to the vietcong...they've killed american since 196-70(i dunno the specific date) using booby traps......

Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Forum Posts : 1169

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by dragonfire238 on Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 16:26

KuroNeko wrote:
@dragonfire238 wrote:I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind because it is not exactly a concealed weapon as it is a booby trap, my OC's have a fire proof lock box in the back of their vehical that they use to carry mission essentials and sinse they are a little paranoid about an enemy somehow stealing the car and using said items against them, I am thinking of having them set it up so that any one who tries to open the box with out the "right" key will be killed in a firery explosion. they key is made from carbon fiber, when the lock is turned a quarter turn a spring loaded pin is realeased to complete an internal circuit, and without the carbon fiber key to break the circuit the whole thing explodes, when the box is fully unlocked the pin resets, the box will not explode if the lid is open and by turning the key the other way the explosive becomes disabled which they will do every time they enter the SWA compound because of curious cyborgs.

ask that to the vietcong...they've killed american since 196-70(i dunno the specific date) using booby traps......
yea but mine is a little bit more complex then a cigar box with a grenade inside

dragonfire238

Forum Posts : 85

Registration date : 2012-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 16:32

@dragonfire238 wrote:
KuroNeko wrote:
@dragonfire238 wrote:I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind because it is not exactly a concealed weapon as it is a booby trap, my OC's have a fire proof lock box in the back of their vehical that they use to carry mission essentials and sinse they are a little paranoid about an enemy somehow stealing the car and using said items against them, I am thinking of having them set it up so that any one who tries to open the box with out the "right" key will be killed in a firery explosion. they key is made from carbon fiber, when the lock is turned a quarter turn a spring loaded pin is realeased to complete an internal circuit, and without the carbon fiber key to break the circuit the whole thing explodes, when the box is fully unlocked the pin resets, the box will not explode if the lid is open and by turning the key the other way the explosive becomes disabled which they will do every time they enter the SWA compound because of curious cyborgs.

ask that to the vietcong...they've killed american since 196-70(i dunno the specific date) using booby traps......
yea but mine is a little bit more complex then a cigar box with a grenade inside

IT'S not mine that kill the american more...it just the ordinary stuff,rigged with explosive(e.g tin can,stone and even Teddy bear)killed most soldier when it come to booby traps..just stick c4 and wire to your object,you are done and rigged to explode in the end of your finger.....
avatar
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Location : Venezia-Italy

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by dragonfire238 on Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 16:41

KuroNeko wrote:
@dragonfire238 wrote:
KuroNeko wrote:
@dragonfire238 wrote:I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind because it is not exactly a concealed weapon as it is a booby trap, my OC's have a fire proof lock box in the back of their vehical that they use to carry mission essentials and sinse they are a little paranoid about an enemy somehow stealing the car and using said items against them, I am thinking of having them set it up so that any one who tries to open the box with out the "right" key will be killed in a firery explosion. they key is made from carbon fiber, when the lock is turned a quarter turn a spring loaded pin is realeased to complete an internal circuit, and without the carbon fiber key to break the circuit the whole thing explodes, when the box is fully unlocked the pin resets, the box will not explode if the lid is open and by turning the key the other way the explosive becomes disabled which they will do every time they enter the SWA compound because of curious cyborgs.

ask that to the vietcong...they've killed american since 196-70(i dunno the specific date) using booby traps......
yea but mine is a little bit more complex then a cigar box with a grenade inside

IT'S not mine that kill the american more...it just the ordinary stuff,rigged with explosive(e.g tin can,stone and even Teddy bear)killed most soldier when it come to booby traps..just stick c4 and wire to your object,you are done and rigged to explode in the end of your finger.....
yea I know what you mean I've been to Iraq twice and to deal with the IED's there, not fun,although i am really glad that i didn't see any of the more elaborate things that i thought of myself while over there
avatar
dragonfire238

Male

Forum Posts : 85

Location : oxford

Fan of : all

Original Characters : -Abigail-cyborg/daughter -Leonard Casey- handler/father

Comments : a wise man once said "goo goo ga ga"

Registration date : 2012-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 16:55

@dragonfire238 wrote:
KuroNeko wrote:
@dragonfire238 wrote:
KuroNeko wrote:
@dragonfire238 wrote:I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind because it is not exactly a concealed weapon as it is a booby trap, my OC's have a fire proof lock box in the back of their vehical that they use to carry mission essentials and sinse they are a little paranoid about an enemy somehow stealing the car and using said items against them, I am thinking of having them set it up so that any one who tries to open the box with out the "right" key will be killed in a firery explosion. they key is made from carbon fiber, when the lock is turned a quarter turn a spring loaded pin is realeased to complete an internal circuit, and without the carbon fiber key to break the circuit the whole thing explodes, when the box is fully unlocked the pin resets, the box will not explode if the lid is open and by turning the key the other way the explosive becomes disabled which they will do every time they enter the SWA compound because of curious cyborgs.

ask that to the vietcong...they've killed american since 196-70(i dunno the specific date) using booby traps......
yea but mine is a little bit more complex then a cigar box with a grenade inside

IT'S not mine that kill the american more...it just the ordinary stuff,rigged with explosive(e.g tin can,stone and even Teddy bear)killed most soldier when it come to booby traps..just stick c4 and wire to your object,you are done and rigged to explode in the end of your finger.....
yea I know what you mean I've been to Iraq twice and to deal with the IED's there, not fun,although i am really glad that i didn't see any of the more elaborate things that i thought of myself while over there

good for you...we in SEA(south east asia) had a thick forest...full of booby trap left by the communist....
avatar
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Location : Venezia-Italy

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by John_234 on Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 20:32

@dragonfire238 wrote:I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind because it is not exactly a concealed weapon as it is a booby trap, my OC's have a fire proof lock box in the back of their vehical that they use to carry mission essentials and sinse they are a little paranoid about an enemy somehow stealing the car and using said items against them, I am thinking of having them set it up so that any one who tries to open the box with out the "right" key will be killed in a firery explosion. they key is made from carbon fiber, when the lock is turned a quarter turn a spring loaded pin is realeased to complete an internal circuit, and without the carbon fiber key to break the circuit the whole thing explodes, when the box is fully unlocked the pin resets, the box will not explode if the lid is open and by turning the key the other way the explosive becomes disabled which they will do every time they enter the SWA compound because of curious cyborgs.
So if some cops search your car they die? Seems overkill.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” -Albert Einstein
avatar
John_234

Male

Forum Posts : 469

Location : N/A

Fan of : N/A

Original Characters : N/A

Comments : The Chatbox is evil.

Registration date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by dragonfire238 on Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 20:54

@John_234 wrote:
@dragonfire238 wrote:I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind because it is not exactly a concealed weapon as it is a booby trap, my OC's have a fire proof lock box in the back of their vehical that they use to carry mission essentials and sinse they are a little paranoid about an enemy somehow stealing the car and using said items against them, I am thinking of having them set it up so that any one who tries to open the box with out the "right" key will be killed in a firery explosion. they key is made from carbon fiber, when the lock is turned a quarter turn a spring loaded pin is realeased to complete an internal circuit, and without the carbon fiber key to break the circuit the whole thing explodes, when the box is fully unlocked the pin resets, the box will not explode if the lid is open and by turning the key the other way the explosive becomes disabled which they will do every time they enter the SWA compound because of curious cyborgs.
So if some cops search your car they die? Seems overkill.
hmm you have a valid point there maybe I should switch it to a three second sub lethal shock that restarts after one second, like a modified stun gun, so no one dies but they get they hint. I could use that system on the doors as well probably.
avatar
dragonfire238

Male

Forum Posts : 85

Location : oxford

Fan of : all

Original Characters : -Abigail-cyborg/daughter -Leonard Casey- handler/father

Comments : a wise man once said "goo goo ga ga"

Registration date : 2012-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by John_234 on Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 21:07

I'd personally just have the storage burn itself out, destroying any evidence while giving anybody nearby time to escape.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” -Albert Einstein
avatar
John_234

Male

Forum Posts : 469

Location : N/A

Fan of : N/A

Original Characters : N/A

Comments : The Chatbox is evil.

Registration date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 21:20

@John_234 wrote:So if some(one) search(es) your car they die? Seems overkill.

Ask James Bond in For Your Eyes Only. Wink

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
avatar
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10889

Location : Seattle / Tokyo / Milan

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by dragonfire238 on Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 22:00

@John_234 wrote:I'd personally just have the storage burn itself out, destroying any evidence while giving anybody nearby time to escape.
yea but im not that nice to people trying to steal my stuff.
avatar
dragonfire238

Male

Forum Posts : 85

Location : oxford

Fan of : all

Original Characters : -Abigail-cyborg/daughter -Leonard Casey- handler/father

Comments : a wise man once said "goo goo ga ga"

Registration date : 2012-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by John_234 on Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 22:52

@dragonfire238 wrote:
@John_234 wrote:I'd personally just have the storage burn itself out, destroying any evidence while giving anybody nearby time to escape.
yea but im not that nice to people trying to steal my stuff.
Up to you. I think random murder is pointless, though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” -Albert Einstein
avatar
John_234

Male

Forum Posts : 469

Location : N/A

Fan of : N/A

Original Characters : N/A

Comments : The Chatbox is evil.

Registration date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 0:12

@John_234 wrote:
@dragonfire238 wrote:
@John_234 wrote:I'd personally just have the storage burn itself out, destroying any evidence while giving anybody nearby time to escape.
yea but im not that nice to people trying to steal my stuff.
Up to you. I think random murder is pointless, though.

so does the other serial killer convicted of random murder
avatar
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Location : Venezia-Italy

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by dragonfire238 on Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:11

@John_234 wrote:
@dragonfire238 wrote:
@John_234 wrote:I'd personally just have the storage burn itself out, destroying any evidence while giving anybody nearby time to escape.
yea but im not that nice to people trying to steal my stuff.
Up to you. I think random murder is pointless, though.
yes I agree leave that kind of thing to the padania, that is why agreed with you on your point and changed it to a stunning device through electricity instead of high explosives.

KuroNeko wrote:so does the other serial killer convicted of random murder
but can a serial killer that kills at random really be caught if there is no pattern to follow?
avatar
dragonfire238

Male

Forum Posts : 85

Location : oxford

Fan of : all

Original Characters : -Abigail-cyborg/daughter -Leonard Casey- handler/father

Comments : a wise man once said "goo goo ga ga"

Registration date : 2012-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:15

in mathematical terms....you can predict the random....it's called probability...the serial killer's choice of victim are narrowed down...(i studied phsycology,addmath and forensics as my secondary basis dude....more like i study it as my hobby...)
avatar
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Location : Venezia-Italy

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:16

+, you bomb a building....that's a random murder...HAHAHAHHAa
avatar
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Location : Venezia-Italy

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by dragonfire238 on Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:27

KuroNeko wrote:in mathematical terms....you can predict the random....it's called probability...the serial killer's choice of victim are narrowed down...(i studied phsycology,addmath and forensics as my secondary basis dude....more like i study it as my hobby...)
so in theory how many kills must a random killer make before the algorithm is able to predict their next probable target
avatar
dragonfire238

Male

Forum Posts : 85

Location : oxford

Fan of : all

Original Characters : -Abigail-cyborg/daughter -Leonard Casey- handler/father

Comments : a wise man once said "goo goo ga ga"

Registration date : 2012-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by dragonfire238 on Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:31

KuroNeko wrote:+, you bomb a building....that's a random murder...HAHAHAHHAa
if the building had people in it, if no body dies it just becomes destruction of property, and reckless endangerment, and maybe attempted murder as well if people were "supposed to be in the building" probably a couple other charges that i cant think of at the moment because it is 02:30 at the moment.
avatar
dragonfire238

Male

Forum Posts : 85

Location : oxford

Fan of : all

Original Characters : -Abigail-cyborg/daughter -Leonard Casey- handler/father

Comments : a wise man once said "goo goo ga ga"

Registration date : 2012-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by Alfisti on Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 3:53

@John_234 wrote:
@dragonfire238 wrote:
@John_234 wrote:I'd personally just have the storage burn itself out, destroying any evidence while giving anybody nearby time to escape.
yea but im not that nice to people trying to steal my stuff.
Up to you. I think random murder is pointless, though.
...and difficult to clean up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
avatar
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5738

Location : A Town by the Sea, NSW Central Coast, Australia

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 4:43

@dragonfire238 wrote:
KuroNeko wrote:in mathematical terms....you can predict the random....it's called probability...the serial killer's choice of victim are narrowed down...(i studied phsycology,addmath and forensics as my secondary basis dude....more like i study it as my hobby...)
so in theory how many kills must a random killer make before the algorithm is able to predict their next probable target
3-6 kill....ordinarily 5( I've been running the simulation based on my friend whom i tell her to pick random food,i score 70 percent probability...)
avatar
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Location : Venezia-Italy

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 4:44

@dragonfire238 wrote:
KuroNeko wrote:+, you bomb a building....that's a random murder...HAHAHAHHAa
if the building had people in it, if no body dies it just becomes destruction of property, and reckless endangerment, and maybe attempted murder as well if people were "supposed to be in the building" probably a couple other charges that i cant think of at the moment because it is 02:30 at the moment.

it's 4.44 pm(1644 hours) here...and i've done the ADDmath here
avatar
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Location : Venezia-Italy

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by John_234 on Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 14:28

@Alfisti wrote:
@John_234 wrote:
@dragonfire238 wrote:
@John_234 wrote:I'd personally just have the storage burn itself out, destroying any evidence while giving anybody nearby time to escape.
yea but im not that nice to people trying to steal my stuff.
Up to you. I think random murder is pointless, though.
...and difficult to clean up.
Dreadful amount of paperwork as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” -Albert Einstein
avatar
John_234

Male

Forum Posts : 469

Location : N/A

Fan of : N/A

Original Characters : N/A

Comments : The Chatbox is evil.

Registration date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 16:03

No serial killer kills at random. There is ALWAYS a pattern. The hard part is figuring that pattern out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
avatar
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Location : Inside your closet. In your head.

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Tue 7 Aug 2012 - 16:59

i know...randomity doesn't exist if god decided it...
avatar
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Location : Venezia-Italy

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by Alfisti on Sat 1 Apr 2017 - 23:05

Is there some sort of backstory to this/real version that I'm unfamiliar with?


Via i_paravene

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
avatar
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5738

Location : A Town by the Sea, NSW Central Coast, Australia

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by Thescarredman on Sun 2 Apr 2017 - 7:34

What I want to know is: how do you dig this stuff up?

Well, now we're going to see a whole mess of requests from the girls to the boffins in the basement. Jamie will want a guitar case 'just like the one that guy had in 'Desperado."

Thank goodness Claes doesn't do missions.
avatar
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 1832

Location : Toledo, Ohio, United States

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by Alfisti on Mon 3 Apr 2017 - 4:40

Because my taste in character weapons selection tends toward the vintage and oddball (also, Monty)... in this case though it's because I follow the bloke on twitter.

For want of a handy troll to carry a piano around, I guess you could possibly give Claes a synth... might work well for her and Agapita working together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
avatar
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5738

Location : A Town by the Sea, NSW Central Coast, Australia

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Camouflaged Firearms

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum