my drawings

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: my drawings

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 17:59

tremec6speed wrote:What pray tell, could Gunther have done to make the little synthetic clone weep? What deviltry could make the pint-sized experimental weapon of the future cry like this?!

Answer: He reduced her Junk Food Spending Allowance from 25 euros a week to 20 in an effort to reduce her rampant before, during and after mission 'just gimmie a minute, it's only a quickie treat' snack attacks.Razz
Elio: (waiting less than patiently) Damn it man will you just give the lass a tea biscuit or something so we can get started?! The Padans will have gotten old and died before we get to raid this safehouse!

Nice work as usual, tremec...I think my favorite element of the Gunther portrait is the tightly pursed lips. It seems he's aggravated about something, but has decided its not worth bringing up and arguing about.

Professor Voodoo

Forum Posts : 3422

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 23:29

tremec6speed wrote:Thanks again, Elfen! I'm grateful for that. The information is on my 'Better late than never' thread, dealing with both fratellos. If you want, I can post the info here?
You can post them here and I'll copy it there.

I notice that you dont have an account here, thought you did. Like one for your stuff?

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 15:01

Thanks Professor! That drawing just came out right: for me that means, minimal erasing and frustration! Smile
After Elio complains, Gunther finally hands her a tasty tea biscuit while Ayden makes the classic 'Sad Soulful Eyes' at him, then winks at Elio while Marisa roll her eyes thinking "This kid's got all the adults in her pocket!" As for the Gunther portrait, what he does not wish to bring up is the fact that while on a mission, after he went in the glove compartment to get a map, four mini muffins rolled out! (Ayden quickly caught all before they hit the floor).
Thanks Elfen, I've been wanting to makes some drawings specially for the site featuring not only both fratellos but my baddies the Phalanx, which I'm now thinking would be cooler if I interpreted them as as something other than terrorists with bombs but rather, 5 techno freaks that terrorize with robots of different kinds so that while they can be a threat directly, their fav. mode of operating is through 'bots of their own. Bong
Finally, I have re-written the Gunther and Ayden gist, now I gotta just review and update any changes on the Salvaltore, Vinson, Helen fratello.
Running a bit late today on several important stuff I gotta do (including getting my butt to work), but I promise to rock and roll on this tomorrow. Then I'll go ahead and post it here. Thanks Elfen, I actually have been thinking about getting my OC folks there, just never got around to it.

tremec6speed

Forum Posts : 1968

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 5:44

Ok Elfen, I have my two fratello's basic plot and description.
First fratello: Helen cyborg, Salvatore Battaglia handler, Vinson Sverre another agent within the SWA
that pities the girl because of the harsh treatment of her 'older brother'. Vinson is a very kind and patient man, also highly capable and efficient. Salvatore is a wealthy man that has connections and uses them to join the agency for personal reasons. He demands perfection from the cyborg and rarely if ever has anything good to say. Distrusting of everyone, he wants the cyborg to be like him and has her stay in her room apart from others as much as is possible. 'Tore resents the mechanical child for being close to Vinson and as a result, her personality reflects Vinson's influence more than his own. Sal ups the meds, but somehow the child always draws closer to the kind, patient man as if they knew each other from a previous life, confounding the conditioning doctors.
I have one of two endings for these three people. The first is that the cyborgs out lives her handler as well as her father. Salvatore's jealousy and hatred for Vinson come to a head, so he patiently waited for a mission in which he would require assistance, choosing Vinson to join them only to abandon the man at a crucial point. After a fierce firefight, Vinson lied mortally wounded, surround by several dead terrorists. Back at the agency's infirmary, Vinson passed away with the mechanical child by his side weeping. Jean witnessed how emotionally attached the little cyborg was to her friend and decided to have her memory erased. It took several cyborgs to drag her to the conditioning room as Helen cried out not to make her forget!
In order to complete his victory, Salvatore used his extensive connections within his political, military and business circles to find anything that could discredit the fallen agent. (Battaglia was only too aware of the chat among other agents saying how Vinson would have been by far a superior big brother than he)
However instead of finding dirt, he uncovered the Agency was misinformed concerning the cyborg's past!
The mother and her husband had indeed died in the same accent that severely hurt the child, but reports of Helen having no other family to contact was in error. In fact one family member not only still lived, but worked right in the compound, Vinson her father.
Now Salvatore had been a bitter man because the only parent he had, his father had been brutally murdered when he was a boy by an unknown individual the police could not identify or apprehend.
The realization that now he had taken on the role of murderer to another child left him devastated.
He used his connections once more to leave the agency, taking Helen with him! Living alone apart from the rest of the world using his wealth to help her live a normal as life as was possible, the child slowly began to recover from the medication. Meanwhile Lorenzo and Jean were furious that this individual could simply get up and go taking the cyborg with him as if he were a tourist becoming bored of his stay in the service of the agency! In fact however, Salvatore was a broken man eaten away by his guilt. In time the girl began asking questions as her mind revealed more and more. When the subject of Vinson came up Salvatore could not look her in the eye. Eventually the perpetrator of the crime confessed ready to be torn apart by the mechanical weapon. Instead she stared at him in silence, then cursed him to die alone. He was indeed found months later in his home lifeless, a man consumed by his shame. Helen went on her own eventually drifting back to the agency where she once had met the man she now understood was her father and who cared for the solitary cyborg far more than her mother ever done. After all, she was the product of an affair that meant everything to Vinson, but only a small step in the social ladder for the lady in question. When their brief relationship resulted in a pregnancy, she considered abortion. Encountering an influential man smitten by her looks, she quickly left her partner for someone more useful to her. Vinson went to the grave unaware of his daughter's existence. Now she kept an eye on the place that meant much her, periodically coming to the agency's rescue only to disappear again, like a kind of high tech guardian angel. Her story ends when she comes to the agency's rescue one last time after a wealthy backer decides Padania alone cannot accomplish their mission and hires mercenaries who plan an all out assault. The Agency goes to intercept Padania's supposed major hideout which is in reality a bait by the mercenaries to strike hard at the SWA's operatives. However having learned at the last minute that this enemy base is but a ruse she attacks the mercenaries before they can spring their trap! Their location revealed, the fratello teams regroup and focus on their true adversary. The day is won for the heroes, but Helen pays with her life.
Second ending: Salvatore finds out who killed his father and hunts him down! After a fierce battle, Sal beats the man into the ground, leaving the individual unconscious, and as Battaglia is about to finish him off, Helen who has been present in order to prevent anyone from intervening, steps forward and puts her hand on his shoulder announcing that its over, he's won. Afterwards the cyborg would say she could not explain what made her do this action. Sal is physically and emotionally spent and on his knees, panting. He leaves the man there, the cyborgs words sinking deep because it brought back memories long forgotten of his father years earlier making a similar statement when ever his son went off the deep end, obsessively striving to reach a goal.
From that point on, Salvatore Battaglia is a completely different man, as his only reason for existence
was to avenge his father's death. He had learned to hate those around him, the world in fact and ultimately himself. Now there was a strange feeling he had never before experienced: peace. It was like the old Salvatore died in that moment and his true self was allowed at last to emerge from a self imposed imprisonment. In this version, Sal had already ordered information on Vinson with the intention of discrediting him after his death. Seeing that Vinson is Helen's actual father, and with his hate forever a thing of the past, he now shares this information with both and uses his influences within the government to release both cyborg and agent from their obligations to the SWA, living happily ever after. Sal also left the secret establishment, no longer needing it to cover his intended murder of the man that took his father away. A young man in his early thirties, Battaglia never married but lived content to use his fortune to help others less fortunate, fondly remembering the mechanical child who refused to learn how to hate.
Second fratello: Handler Gunther deSica and synthetic replica Ayden:
Terren Deadra Lavenge is the original Ayden. A child locked up in the basement of an SWA's genius inventor/engineer's home for being out of control.
The child was remorselessly evil.
One night, the house burnt down taking the genius down with the villainous child.
At the agency's lab, he had been in the process of modifying the machine that through nano tech regenerated the cyborg's 'flesh'. It was to create a new and better fighting machine. One based on his own daughter! A synthetic clone based on Terren's DNA but with alterations that would make her a nigh-stoppable killing crew of one. The wonder inventor died before he finished his project.
Not long before this occurred, Elsa turned Lauro into cemetery fertilizer. At the funeral only one member of the family attended, a young man named Gunther. He was Lauro's younger brother. Visibly devastated by his brother's passing, Ferro, Precilla and Olga felt bad for the man and after learning that he had no employment, got him a job in the secret organization. At first he did menial tasks as Lorenzo and Jean had reservations about having a teenager agent aboard. He quickly demonstrated great skills in fighting and weaponry. It turns out the man had the ability to imitate to a T whatever he saw the first time and even understood the mechanics of what he did 90% of the time, so he was quite intelligent. With these abilities and with an innate interest in all things science and technology, Gunther had observed on several occasions the man making his special construction. In the mean time, he moved up the latter with more involved missions. The uber intelligent engineer had grown accustomed to having the quiet man hang around although they rarely spoke. One time, Gunther even got to see the schematics. The idea was to make a girl that had the abilities of the cyborgs but also could heal better than any human! The speed of which this synthetic person would be able to heal was to be much faster than an ordinary human. Plus, the experimental individual could also heal in places a regular person could not, like the brain. However, after the demise of the inventor, it looked like the project would have to be permanently shelved as the tech team could not continue the genius's project. (the schematics had mysteriously disappeared)
However, Gunther who was known to have hung around the braniac several times was allowed to see what if anything he could accomplish. his superiors were stunned yet delighted at his ability to finish the goal of the outstanding member of the tech team. When the machine came to life, it performed the task it's master had set before it. It created a girl based on the little terror that had been the inventor's kid sister. The child was programmed to see as her brother the first person she laid eyes upon, just as the genius had intended! As fate would have it, Gunther was that man. So now that he was paired with his own mini mighty max, he became part of an unwitting fratello.
Now Lauro's younger sibling might have been pretty intelligent as well, but he had his problems too. There were psychological problems that the man dealt with. Both brothers lived with a father who took a particular disliking to Gunther shortly after Lauro moved out on his own. It seemed there was nothing Gunther could do right and paid for his mistakes with brutal 'lessons'. However when the older brother learned that Gunther was getting badly beaten on a regular basis, he took him out of there and gave his dad a piece of his mind, knocking several of the old guy's teeth in the process!
It became apparent that the years alone with his violent father had given more than a few mental scars as well as physical ones. The boy would not be able to fit in school and as a result, Lauro chose to let him live in his apartment, supplying the kid with books to learn. The child was like a sponge!
Not only did he absorbed all he read, he also had the uncanny ability to learn from his brother simply by observing his behavior.
Thus Gunther was able to train Ayden, his synthetic sister well. The SWA never did tell Gunther the truth about his brother's passing, explaining the terrorists were responsible for his death.
A mentally unstable man, his mind was like a pressure cooker about to spill his stew the moment another emotional upheaval rocked his fragile world. Lauro had been his anchor of stability. He was coming along, improving and no doubt would have on day reached the point were he could live on his own, but alas things did not work out that way for him. One day he discovered the truth concerning the death of his older sibling, at which point he flipped like a pancake and became convinced that Ayden was Elsa's relative bent on killing him just as deSica had his brother!
Thus, one night Gunther took Ayden to the park were Lauro met his end and after making a brief declaration (more like a rant) about how the spirit of his brother could not rest until justice was done, he proceeded to make the child one with the soil. After which, he then escaped to Spain as he had hastily planned, never to be seen again by the agency. Finally, he sabotaged the machine that created Ayden, so as not have another like her come after him, as he believed would happen if he did not take steps to prevent the mini monster from being re-created. As time passed, once the emotional storm died down, he would reflect on his actions and experience regret as he came to the conclusion that the little child was innocent and in fact had lived a brief but very turbulent life herself.
Battaglia age 32. height 6 ft 190lbs Self made millionaire has connections with both corporations and government.
Vinson age 38 6'2" 200 lbs A quiet man, he was a soldier then later a police officer, always considered by those who knew him as a man capable of achieving more than he did but content to live a simple life. He quit the force after his fiancee left him, wanting to put distance between himself old life, but not knowing where to go. A friend and fellow agent within the SWA told his superiors about him since he knew they wanted candidates for handlers . Jean contacted Vinson after learning his background.
Helen age 10 height typical for her age Helen's mother was Vinson's former fiancee who after marrying a wealthy banker in her native Norway, took a European tour only to die in her luxury sedan along with her husband in Italy. Helen barely survived.
Gunther age 18 height 6 ft 190'bs Brother of Lauro, he joined after Ferro, Precilla and Olga attended Lauro's funeral and witnessed a broken young man. They managed to get him a relatively minor job there, but he quickly climbed the ranks.
Ayden age 8 height typical for her age Synthetic copy of another child named Terren Deadra Lavenge
who was viciously evil and locked in the basement for being out of control since the day she could walk. Her father was a genius inventor who made Ayden.

tremec6speed

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 6:03

A few sketches in which My OC Ayden is about to gulp down some OLD gummy worms she found lying around a cup board.
Ferro: Ayden, no put those down they've been there forever!
Ayden: What do you mean? I don't know what you're talking about.
Ferro: You've stashed them in your back pocket. I saw that!
Ferro: Ayden, AYDEN!
Ayden: *gulp!* (gulps them down before Ferro can grab them out of her hand)
Ferro: I'm going to tell your handler Gunther to up the meds full tilt!
NO
Happiness is a belly full of Quickie Treats and basking in the sun for this little girl.
In another thread we were discussing pets of the GSG, well Ayden does not have pets per say, but she does befriend various bugs that inhabit Claes Garden....
A couple of close ups of Ayden.
Another surprise search and destroy mission by Ferro in which she raids Ayden's room in search of illegal.... junk food!
Ayden: Uh oh!
Ayden: *whew* She missed them!
Costume party. There's a new sheriff in town!
Also, Ayden the amateur witch in training.
My cyborg Helen paired up with....Jose?
Actually, that was supposed to be her handler Salvatore in a rare wistful moment remembering his dad. Helen absorbs those rare occasions like a sponge as she gets a peek into the man that normally verbally abuses her and beats her to get the job done, yet appearing in such instances strangely....human.
Triela is thinking up a practical joke to play on Helen who despite being 2 years older than Ayden is more naive.
Meanwhile Elfen's character Rachel is looking on thinking: 'Ok muchacha loca, what are you up to now?'
Triela is dressed up in funky stripped pants and white boots she'd never be caught dead wearing if Dante himself threatened her, but hey, all's fair in fan fiction! Razz
Check out the anti-corporate tee Helen's sporting! Wink
Finally, a botched up mission by Ayden who was supposed to corner and eliminate a single target, but instead went hay wire and slaughtered all in the room because the location was reminiscent of a place locked away in the dungeons of her mind. Memories of a girl she was cloned after, one named Terren LaVenge who was closed off from the rest of the world because of her evil in a dark, dirty basement. A place not unlike where the little droid was entering setting free frightening memories. These images and feelings were mostly buried by the Conditioning Drugs, but released here with disastrous results.
When her handler Gunther catches up and sees her failure, she knows
what will follow: Her handler never yells, insults or demonstrates any emotion what so ever, something that unnerves the pint-sized operative. Instead he takes in what occurred and will no doubt write a report detailing how off the child was from achieving her mission goal. Expressionless, the 'big brother' simply nods and motions his partner to follow him back into the car. After which his report will signal yet another trip to the conditioning doctors who will try yet another chemical cocktail in an effort to keep her synthetic brain more reigned in. The kid has to be strapped down during these sessions as the response to many of these experimental doses tend to leave Ayden with violent spasm and convulsions. She's much too strong to be held down by the staff, hence the strap down.
LaVenge.
LaVenge's face is ugly enough to turn Medusa to stone!! Wuh?

Last edited by tremec6speed on Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 4:45; edited 6 times in total

tremec6speed

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 21:07

Nicely done, Tremec! Great story there! Love it!

BTW, Tremec, I finished putting Ayden and Gunther on the Wiki. I just need a couple of pictures of them for the wiki, if you like! (See the Wiki Update thread)

ElfenMagix

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 22:53

Wow thanks Elfen, I really appreciate it! You bet I'll be checking them out.
I hope you liked how Rachel came out. Smile

tremec6speed

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 23:50

tremec6speed wrote:Wow thanks Elfen, I really appreciate it! You bet I'll be checking them out.
I hope you liked how Rachel came out. Smile
Its based on what you wrote up above.

Rachel came out well. I like it.

ElfenMagix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 20 Jan 2012 - 7:07

Always cool to see new work out of you mate.

Alfisti

Forum Posts : 5752

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Fri 20 Jan 2012 - 7:23

Great job there Treme love the art work
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 20 Jan 2012 - 16:47

Thanks guys, it's nice to know you like my stuff despite the obvious goof ups! Some pictures come out so easily like Rachael's face, one try, and boom! just the way I wanted it, yet others took several tries but never really 'spot on' as the Brits say! Smile
tremec6speed

Male

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 17:50

The more I think of Schaschanist's cool goth cyborg Emilie, the more I like the notion of someone expressing herself like that. Makes me a bit jealous that I didn't come up with that idea myself! Embarassed Anyway, I think of her as mysterious girl with a very unique personality.
I imagine my own cyborg, Helen being unnerved somewhat watching Emilie from her room haunt the grounds at night every now and then.
I wondered who might Emilie gravitate towards? Perhaps 'The Tearless Grief' Beatrice?
Finally, a close up of the Emilie with a conditioning doctor looking on. Thinking of Schas's girl, I wonder if the staff considers her choice of wardrobe a quiet way of making a statement which might be seen as worrisome perhaps?
I imagine Jose and Jean discussing that as well as my own 'cy-droid' Ayden,
who tends to lose it every now and then only to revert back to her sticky-sweet self once more.
Here she is having been given the task of intercepting an enemy car which she promptly does, but accomplishes this by jumping on the hood, headbutting the windshield, reaches in and grabs the steering wheel with an iron grip, forcing the car into a building! Uh, job well done?
Hillshire caught the 24 flu and in his delirium asked My Evil Handler Salvatore to instruct for a day. Initially I was going to put thought bubbles on the girls, but I think their faces tell their reaction well enough.
I only drew three because of the angle, but it's a full class. Pictured are Henrietta, Marisa and Triela.

Last edited by tremec6speed on Sun 18 Mar 2012 - 0:46; edited 3 times in total
tremec6speed

Male

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon on Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 18:15

John: You know, I need to hang out with this Salvatore chap... he sounds like he's got his head in the right place!

Elio: ...Darme, a word in your ear?

Priscilla: D:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Si vis pacem, para bellum

"The two loudest sounds you will ever hear from your weapon are the *bang* when it's supposed to go *click* and the *click* when it's supposed to go *bang*." -Unknown

"220 horses, I got a gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas. Don't you love it?!" - Ofc. Maurice "Bosco" Boscarelli, Third Watch
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1470

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 18:44

tremec6speed wrote:The more I think of Schaschanist's cool goth cyborg Emile, the more I like the notion of someone expressing herself like that. Makes me a bit jealous that I didn't come up with that idea myself! Embarassed Anyway, I think of her as mysterious girl with a very unique personality.
I imagine my own cyborg, Helen being unnerved somewhat watching Emile from her room haunt the grounds at night every now and then.

Awesome work, mate. i really like the expression. You really caught the mood others would think about her. Good
Especially the second one, with that old leafless tree it looks like she is on an old graveyard.

tremec6speed wrote:Finally, a close up of the Emile with a conditioning doctor looking on. Thinking of Schas's girl, I wonder if the staff considers her choice of wardrobe a quiet way of making a statement which might be seen as worrisome perhaps?

Interesting point. I also was wondering what the docs would think of her style and behavior and how they would rate that.

I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Je suis juste un petit fille de goth. -Emilie Valerie De Laroque-
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 18:50

I dont know about that schas considering some of the other stuff they have seen the girls wear in the past (I'm thinking of petra and the other OC)
crazyidiot78

Male

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 19:15

Great stuff, tremec.

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 22:11

Thanks peoples, I appreciate it! Smile
John likes Sal's um, colorful method of teaching? Cool! Wink
Glad you liked my drawings of Emilie Schas, I was worried my interpretation might be off somewhat. True about the wardrobe CI, I didn't think about Petra as well as other agents/cyborgs in the OC world as well.
I guess the fan fiction version of GSG would give The Agency considerably more to think about in terms of how to deal with the fratellos!

Last edited by tremec6speed on Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 14:55; edited 1 time in total
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 22:43

tremec6speed wrote:I guess the fan fiction version of GSG would give The Agency considerably more to think about in terms of how to deal with the fratellos!

Treme I think that's the understatement of the year.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 0:20

Nice mate.

I think that the doctors have probably gotten used to the fact by now that most of their charges have... problems Razz

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 0:33

Yeah I think you guys nailed it! We have introduced more headaches to the staff than they can deal with at times.
Also I'm going to be changing my entry into the wiki soon concerning the origin of Ayden because it occurred to me that if she was designed after a girl who was evil, there should be a better reason or explanation as to why LaVenge was the way she was. Therefore instead of Doctor Lavenge trying to make Ayden a kinder, gentler version of his evil daughter who was simply born that way, I'm thinking more along the lines of having him be the evil one! This way Terren his daughter, was a initially kind girl which he adopted for the nefarious purpose of experimenting on her with chemical cocktails and nano-bot injections until he fashioned her into his own interpretation of the Doctor Jekyll and Mister Hyde story. Imagine this specialist looking all harmless and what not, working in the SWA when in fact he's a monster that warped his adopted daughter into a hideous creature. He saw the prisoner in the basement as his guinea pig and Ayden would be the result of his experimentation. Right under the nose of his fellow colleges he would eventually carry out his own plans for Ayden! Unfortunately for him, after his 'daughter' was transformed into something otherworldly, she exacted her revenge upon the good doctor burning down the prison that should have been her home, taking the cause of her torment down with her. At least that part of the tale I'll keep the same. That and some other info I want to add to the fratello like Gunther's full name: Gunther Roghan DeSica.
I want to draw in the not too distant future the SWA piecing together little by little who Doctor LaVennge truly was after the burnt remains of Terren is discovered and ultimately connecting the dots with Ayden. I can picture the girls also putting together the little cy-droid's past among themselves and when Ayden walks into the room, how they might change the conversation, because Ayden herself is not aware that she is the product of a criminal.
Perhaps Henrietta and Angelica might shy away from her thinking she after all is not really like them anyway.
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 11:24

Cool stuff as usual, tremec. My favorite of this batch has to be the 4th one down (Emilie the goth cyborg). Using simple pencil strokes you managed to give it a soft, flowing look...keeping it light-feeling by not overdoing it.

Ayden seems to be taking her job a bit seriously today. She's gonna be heartbroken when she has to spend the night in the SWA hospital...the food there sucks.

Henrietta & Marisa (actually, I thought Elsa at first glance, but I'm always happy to see my character get a cameo) look dismayed at Salvatore's cascade of expletives. While that's 100% believable for 'Etta I think Mari might be secretly taking notes...filing away creative curse words for future use.

Salvatore may expect an e-mail from a disgruntled Elio...

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 13 Mar 2012 - 14:54

lolz Elio, Fernando, Jean, Lorenzo, Etienne, Jose, etc, and ultimately Hillshire will have a word or two this guy! Wink Glad you liked my pictures Professor, that's cool imagining Marissa taking notes! Plus I apologise to Schas for misspelling Emilie. I've corrected my posts. (Particularly sorry for the misspelling on the pictures) Sad
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 4 May 2012 - 1:43

Marisa undercover in school. Her mission is simple: The principle is a Padania sympathizer. Wait till he comes out after classes and proceeds to the far side of the parking lot where his car is. At which point, Elio's partner is to put the Kibosh on him! However as she waited, two wise guys who were kept after school spotted the little red head and began flirting!
Dumb ass #1: Hey, baby you new here?
Dumb ass #2: Maybe she's the shy type.
Dumb ass #1: Nice legs, I own a moped with racing stripes, just sayin'.... maybe we can cruuuuuse!
Dumb ass #2: Yeah right, his mommy keeps the key to it until he does his homework first then he can ride!
Dumb ass #1: Shuddup!
Dumb ass #2: You shuddup!
Marisa: *mumbling to herself* Why do I always get the morons?
I tried to draw Marisa making an effort to zone out the clowns, before she got good an pissed!

Last edited by tremec6speed on Tue 19 Jun 2012 - 23:33; edited 1 time in total
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Fri 4 May 2012 - 20:48

First Rachel, now Marisa. What is it with boys?!!

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 4 May 2012 - 21:47

tremec6speed wrote:Marisa undercover in school. Her mission is simple: The principal is a Padania sympathizer.
Marisa: Why do I always get the missions where I have to go to school!?

Aisha: I got one too.

Rico: I had to go to a boys school once.

Marisa: It still sucks. At least I got to kick some boys asses. Dumb jerk bragged about his moped. Hello...my hand...um...father has a 1000cc Ducati ST4S!

What doesn't suck is the drawing, tremec...I always get a kick out of seeing how others portray Marisa. It looks like she's trying really trying hard not to blow her top and ruin the mission by pulverizing those two boys.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 4 May 2012 - 22:26

Thanks Professor, Marisa is a cool character because she got spunk a plenty! Cool Elfen I forgot about that one, can't wait to see more of those comics, I miss them. Smile
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sun 6 May 2012 - 6:38

For Marisa, I think this counts as deity-level self control Razz

Nice mate.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Mon 7 May 2012 - 14:42

Thanks Alfisti! Wink
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 18:15

Schaschanist's cool character, Emilie was on my mind even as I try to finish my Hunters in the Dolomites short contribution and catch up to the new stories you guys have been writing, which I enjoy greatly. I hope to write as well as you guys some day, this site is a great learning experience as well as making long distance friends and enjoying our shared interests in GSG.
Anyways, first is Emilie, The Professor's spunky Marisa und me own crazy Ayden undercover to sell poison cookies to Padania but wouldn't cha know it, Ayden can't control herself and figuring having an enhanced healing system the most she'll get will be the RUNS!! Yikes!
Also I was thinking about Schas's saying how Emilie has this ability to stir men's hearts with a look that can be described as innocent yet disarming.
I tried to capture that as she sells her deadly treats to the evil terrorists all the while Ayden looks on wondering why adults get all woozy like that?!
Puzzled

Last edited by tremec6speed on Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 2:24; edited 2 times in total
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 18:32

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 18:36

Thanks Kisk! Very Happy
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 19:35

tremec6speed wrote:
Looks good, tremec. Her facial expression is goldy.

tremec6speed wrote:
Do i get it right and you tried to capture Emi's bad guys convincing innocent expression in this pic?

I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Schaschanist

Male

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 19:46

Wow, this is excellent!

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 21:41

That second one of Emi is particularly awesome... and, well: trust Ayden to be eating the merchandise Razz

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 22:53

Pic 1:

Emilie: So Ayden ate the poisoned cookies...Ayden got sick...and somehow this is our fault?

Marisa: *sigh* Yeah, that's usually how it goes.

Pic 2:

As usual, a really good job at creating a relatable expressions. I particularly like how you do lips...I'm never happy with the way my moths turn out.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 23:55

Schas wrote: "Do i get it right and you tried to capture Emi's bad guys convincing innocent expression in this pic?"
Um, y-yes? sweat
Thanks MP5, Alfisti and Professor! Very Happy I have a hard time with mouths too, as well as many other aspects of drawing such as wrinkles in clothing.....man that's hard! Puzzled
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Sun 19 Aug 2012 - 2:14

tremec6speed wrote:Schas wrote: "Do i get it right and you tried to capture Emi's bad guys convincing innocent expression in this pic?"
Um, y-yes? sweat
Thanks MP5, Alfisti and Professor! Very Happy I have a hard time with mouths too, as well as many other aspects of drawing such as wrinkles in clothing.....man that's hard! Puzzled
Nice.
Can't wait to see what comes next, tremec.

Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 19 Aug 2012 - 2:27

Thanks Schas, Very Happy I'm doing quick sketches about Ayden gettin' jealous an tryin' to do same, failing MISERABLY!! Razz
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 13:57

Great work there, Tremec. Love it, always.

I'll see what I can do about the comix. I'm currently rebuilding what was lost last year.

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 15:18

Thanks Elfen, hope you can bring them all back, you're comix are great! Among the sketches I've been working on recently is a short tale that more or less picks up where you left off on your classic Meshie getting into Mr. Skull story. Wink
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 1:19

A few quick half finished drawings and doodles.
It seems these days I just don't have time for much else.
Sad

Earlier I posted Schanchanist's Emilie/cyborg who was sent with Marisa and Ayden to give poison laced girl Scout treats to the terrorists. Emi had no problem convincing them to buy more than enough to wipe out that nest of evil doers. My cydroid/synthoid Ayden handled that with her very own brand of class und distinction...... riiiight.
Ferro wants to get closer to Ayden, with gifts, friendly chats and even occasional trips to stores and restaurants, bringing her eventually to the point where she can substitute as handler because the agent does not feel Gunther is right for her. Having mental problems, Ferro figures he will be detrimental to the child-weapon, ultimately making the little girl become as disturbed as him. Since Ayden's synthetic brain does not allow the conditioning drugs to make her experience the puppy love the other girls do, Ferro saw an opening to take her away from from her handler.
At first Ferro figured accomplishing this would be easy, child's play even, but here she sees Ayden is in need of psychiatric help as well and won't be so easy to take her under her wing. There will be a short story about this later, with more pics to follow.
(Ayden became aware of the fate the girl whom she is genetically patterned after and wanting to be able to say that she like the cyborgs once had a family, she refers to this girl named Terren Lavenge as her sister) She also knows how her 'sister' died.....burned alive in the house where the SWA scientist Dr.LaVenge who adopted her for the sole purpose of experimenting on her. The girl was imprisoned in the Doctor's basement, periodically injected with nano drugs and eventually morphed into something inhuman. She then broke free of her shackles and set the house on fire, preventing her 'father' from leaving to insure their mutual end.

* I've always liked Bernardo, handler to Beatrice. After Bea died, I wondered about him having a gen 2 older cyborg, one that takes a liking to another handler!! Even though this girl 16 years old, named Garsendis
does in fact feel the chemical closeness to her Bernardo, she develops an emotional attachment for another man. This proves to be quite difficult on the young girl as she is torn between what the drugs would have her feel and what her own stubborn free will experiences. How to approach a man that already has a cyborg of his own?
Gar will have to figure that out.....carefully, for Marisa would not be amused if she were to find out!!
Story will proceed somewhat slowly as I get more of that precious commodity called time! Wink

Last edited by tremec6speed on Tue 25 Dec 2012 - 3:12; edited 5 times in total
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by taerKitty on Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 1:51

Great stuff. I'm totally jealous!

Alfisti: "Welcome to the SWA... don't worry, your cyborg is probably less confused than you are".
taerKitty

Male

Forum Posts : 1172

Original Characters : Dina & Paolo

Comments : The feelz... the feelz...

Registration date : 2012-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 1:57

Thanks Taerkitty, I appreciate it! Very Happy
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 2:24

this will ease my drawing, thanks for the reference of Ayden Trems, really Lav'd it!!!!

n_n
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 6:12

Wow, you've been busy.

The idea of Ayden burning her doll to "personalize" it is haunting. Really great job!

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 8:35

Thanks KuroNeko and Professor, I haven't had as much time to draw as I'd like and ended up putting up some half-finished stuff, but then again we all probably don't have as much of that every now and then right? lol
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 8:42

Nice tremec. Going to echo what Voodoo said about the doll, but I'm intrigued by the new girl as well.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 16:13

Thanks Professor Voodoo and Alfisti, The Prof. and I have had some interesting correspondence about Gar and Elio as well as Marisa's reaction to this intruder! I'll have to go about it slowly as I've never attempted a story like this.... (plus I suck at writing period! lolz) sweat
Kuro, can't wait to see your cool take on Ayden!
Alfisti recently gave me permission to draw Monty and Jethro! head bang I'm going to have to take my time, drawing Alfisti's fratello, especially Jethro. For some reason he seems to me like he might be particularly challenging to interpret his facial features.
KuroNeko, if it's ok, could I try drawing Victoria Malashenko? You wrote she somewhat resembles Angie, cool!
head bang

Last edited by tremec6speed on Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 23:50; edited 4 times in total
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by taerKitty on Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 16:53

I love the burning doll bit as well. I'm sure you'll do a great job at writing. After all, you've got some great ideas, and that's the hardest part.

Alfisti: "Welcome to the SWA... don't worry, your cyborg is probably less confused than you are".
taerKitty

Male

Forum Posts : 1172

Original Characters : Dina & Paolo

Comments : The feelz... the feelz...

Registration date : 2012-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 17:09

Wow thanks Taerkitty! Very Happy
The way I see it, the more I write, study the (hopefully) better it'll get! lolz
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 20:38

Quick sketces they may be, but they're well-done, and are full of life and action.I'll echo Kitty's observation about your wealth of ideas, and add a comment I've made before: you're a gifted essayist, and that's a big step toward writing engaging fiction.
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 1863

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 23:46

Words don't do your drawings justice. Nicely done and your new OC and handler relationship sounds interesting. I also want to see more of Ferro trying to befriend Ayden.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 0:57

Thanks, The ScarredMan and Crazyidiot78! Very Happy
I hope to publish fiction not related to GSG someday. I'm really grateful for your kind words and support guys, I mean it. Embarassed
I do have some more sketches of Ayden shyly entering her boss's office, asking Gunther DeSica if he needed anything, yet before he replies, Ferro seeing the door open, enters his office smiling, leaving the expressionless handler a note won from Lorenzo and Jean through a heated debate, announcing her increased involvement with the child-weapon.
Whisking her away, the man is left watching while the little girl being escorted out the door, looks back at him, hoping he will defy the piece of paper. Food and gifts are then cheerfully given to the minor.
Ayden simply does not know who to respond, feeling awkward and nervous. Ferro is confident however, the little one will eventually embrace her overtly friendly, good natured behavior, knowing full well emotional expression is beyond the man's capability. His Achilles's Heel, she intends to exploit it to the fullest.
Mind you, I am not trying to portrait Ferro as a villain, quite the opposite, what she does, she does with the best of intention. She knows the handler has mental problems and seeks to prevent any harm coming to his partner because of it. In fact the very idea for this story was to imagine how Ayden could avert her fate of ultimately being killed by her handler after Gunther inevitably finds out the truth as to his brother's death: not Padania, his own mechanical partner murdered him, sending him into full blown madness and coming to the irrational conclusion that Ayden is a distant relative and indirect accomplice to Elsa deSica!
Ferro fails in the end, by pure chance as it were, because for all the attention and gifts awarded, towards the end of the day, Ayden walks down the corridor only to be pulled in by more laughter. However this amusement she has heard before: the humor spawned from ridicule to her handler! Agents have joked previously at Gunther's expense, though not to his face. Shock is added to her reaction when she views Ferro among them enjoying the cruel humor and even participating in a few jokes of her own! Quietly, she now walks back to her handler's office experiencing regret and shame that she actually briefly mused about Ferro being her handler instead of her odd teacher. Ayden's enhanced senses pick up breathing signaling he has not left for the day. Walking slowly, the child views the man in a rare moment: asleep, slumped over the desk. In one hand he is still loosely holding an old photograph. Her curiosity building, she nears, the image revealing her own handler, but as a child himself with a smile broader and far more wonderful than any her would be best-friend exhibited! Next to him is another person, a teen putting his arm around her 'big brother'. "This must be Lauro." She thinks, as she decides then and there never to consider turning away from her mentor/strange special friend. "We are family," the child mutters, "you and I are different from the rest, both rejects- (she's heard the technical staff chatting amongst themselves, about how the cydroid was inherently flawed and consequently of limited use) -and that's why you'll always be my big brother.
I love you Gunther."
Thus sealing her fate....
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 22:09

Wow.

You really have to tell this tale, dude.
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 1863

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 1 Dec 2012 - 1:58

Thanks ScarredMan, I'll be posting some new pictures while juggling the Garsendis story too, it'll take a while, but I do hope to do it before too long! Smile
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 13 Aug 2013 - 2:46

The story with Garsendis might have to wait a bit, but I will get to it eventually.
Ah, Kuroneko's Victoria. A cutie indeed!
She's wondering if borrowing from
 Petra's wardrobe might be a tad too revealing for her handler, what with the mini skirt an all. Embarassed
Trying to be be as inconspicuous as possible, Victoria tugs at the skirt to lower it to no avail! 
Marisa practices 'The Monty Look' while a younger Elio Alboreto  (30-ish) stands by.

Rachel: The terrorists in that van can't get away from your modified Harley, Daddy. Can't wait till we catch them up!
Fernando: Don't get too eager, we don't know what they're packing inside.

Afterward with the mission accomplished, the successful fratello relax back at the compound.

It is kind of chilly here love, worry not though, I have head gear that will help, we can take turns wearing it.

Er, no thanks skipper, I'll manage.
The classic duo the Avengers, along side The Blackers. Jethro exchanges an innocent smile with Mrs Peel.

Danger abounds with Monty ready to open her own can of Whoop Ass, yet Jethro seems unimpressed by the enemy.
(note: I had originally stated the previous sentence wrongly, the way I wrote it, it sounded like Jethro was unimpressed with Monty's fighting style, I meant Blacker felt no fear at the opposition) Embarassed 

Some questions, handlers would rather not deal with.

Last edited by tremec6speed on Sat 17 Aug 2013 - 17:50; edited 3 times in total
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Tue 13 Aug 2013 - 7:07

Nice mate.

That last looks a little out of character for Monty (usually it's Jethro doing something silly and Monty being unimpressed), to be honest, but otherwise: love it.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Tue 13 Aug 2013 - 9:46

It's always a treat to see your drawings.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Tue 13 Aug 2013 - 10:05

tremec6speed wrote:Ah, Kuroneko's Victoria. A cutie indeed!
 She resemble Angelica in every term ;except her hetechromian eyes (which her handler persistently object of her eyes being changed Razz)
the only difference of her and Angelica is Victoria is more matured compared to Angelica.

-i've read this post today, and i realized that i forgot that you wanna draw her-

i might be sharpening my pencils right now, since my new DSLR camera is ready for posting any picture that i could draw right now
first up; Ayden and Monty Razz
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content