my drawings

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: my drawings

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 22:09

@Officer_Charon wrote:
@Professor Voodoo wrote:Confession: I've never actually seen the movie.

Dude, I think they revoke your citizenship and put you in a federal review board for that...
I seen them dig up the bones of past Senator Joseph McCarthy for that!

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5667

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 3:21

When I imagined Rachel slipping on the ice, trying to get up and falling again, it seemed kind of cute in a way. So then out of curiosity, I checked out some old threads like 'Cute Tournament Voting Thread' and even though it hasn't been active since October, (I discovered it just a few days ago) I went ahead and submitted a link in that thread to a great rendition of the Marvel character, Katie Power as drawn by the Gurihiru brothers. Toooo cute! cheers
I thought about doing that here, but it would be off topic I guess. So if anybody wants to check it out, go to the 'Cute Tournament Voting Thread' their art is really cool! Hmm...

Last edited by tremec6speed on Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 5:10; edited 1 time in total

tremec6speed

Forum Posts : 1964

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 4:32

@Officer_Charon wrote:
@Professor Voodoo wrote:Confession: I've never actually seen the movie.
Dude, I think they revoke your citizenship and put you in a federal review board for that...
Luckily my New York State citizenship precludes that. In order to become a citizen of NYS one must take a written test and correctly identify at least 75% of the characters in The Godfather (all 3 movies are on the test).

I don't know if Elfen took the same exam...Puerto Ricans can legally substitute Carlito's Way but you have to fill out a special form that you get at the DMV.

Professor Voodoo

Forum Posts : 3420

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 13:23

@Professor Voodoo wrote:Luckily my New York State citizenship precludes that. In order to become a citizen of NYS one must take a written test and correctly identify at least 75% of the characters in The Godfather (all 3 movies are on the test).

I don't know if Elfen took the same exam...Puerto Ricans can legally substitute Carlito's Way but you have to fill out a special form that you get at the DMV.
I did it the hard way: 12 years in the NYC Education system, passing all 55 NYS Regents Exams. Plus going to the Specialized high school, spending 90 minutes going to/coming from school exempt me from taking the Warrior's Movie Subway Regents Exam.

ElfenMagix

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon on Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 14:26

I've, uh, never seen any of the Godfathers. OR Carlito's Way.

By the way, what happened to Tremec's gallery? Am I just fail in searching it? Or did you take your pictures down?

Officer_Charon

Forum Posts : 1470

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 14:54

@Officer_Charon wrote:By the way, what happened to Tremec's gallery? Am I just fail in searching it? Or did you take your pictures down?

The site has a limited total storage space for images, so we've requested people host their work on external sites and no longer use the forum's space.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10875

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 15:00

@tremec6speed wrote:When I imagined Rachel slipping on the ice, trying to get up and falling again, it seemed kind of cute in a way.
I would love to see that. Since being Gymnasts, Rachel and Fernando on ice is a sight t be hold.

ElfenMagix

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 8 Jan 2011 - 15:43

As a gymnast, Rachel might not I guess slip and fall the way I originally imagined, sorta like Bambi on ice. I thought that might be kinda cute!
Wink
Still after I finish drawing my continued adventures of Salvatore and Helen wrapping up their mission with an appearance by Triela, thrown in for good measure, I'd be happy to draw Rachel and Fernando. (
gotta remember to draw Fernando different since my first effort was off the mark.)
Puzzled

tremec6speed

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 1 Feb 2011 - 0:21

I hope I did this right! Embarassed
put me stuff on deviantart an tryin' to link it here....
Puzzled http://wrong4gone.deviantart.com/gallery/
there was supposed to be an order to the pics, but I found the whole ordeal of posting it up too difficult so it kind of all over the place.
oh well....

Last edited by tremec6speed on Tue 1 Feb 2011 - 4:11; edited 3 times in total

tremec6speed

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Tue 1 Feb 2011 - 0:36

I don't know what's causing you problems, but I never had to set up an account to post anything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piņa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Tue 1 Feb 2011 - 4:35

@tremec6speed wrote:there was supposed to be an order to the pics, but I found the whole ordeal of posting it up too difficult so it kind of all over the place.

oh well....
If you set up some folders in your gallery you can move the pics into those in order.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5701

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 1 Feb 2011 - 4:44

I'm going to see if I can do that Alfisti, and clean up me drawings some too!
Very Happy
(I'm naturally sloppy)
I don't know professor Voodoo, I first pressed the button you showed me, but I couldn't seem to make it work.
(I know I must have done something wrong)
Puzzled
It's all good though, deviant art is where I have it now so while I don't have the hang of that completely either, at least I was able to post my 'stuff' (as George Carlin would say)! Wink
tremec6speed

Male

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 1 Feb 2011 - 18:17

@tremec6speed wrote:I'm going to see if I can do that Alfisti, and clean up me drawings some too!
Very Happy
(I'm naturally sloppy)
I don't know professor Voodoo, I first pressed the button you showed me, but I couldn't seem to make it work.
(I know I must have done something wrong)
Puzzled
It's all good though, deviant art is where I have it now so while I don't have the hang of that completely either, at least I was able to post my 'stuff' (as George Carlin would say)! Wink
I'm checking on your account and see what's up with it.

Edit: Checked it, it looks fine from this end.

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 1 Feb 2011 - 21:04

Yeah ElfenMagix, I figured I must have done something wrong but it's ok cause I put my drawings on deviant art then I just posted the link.
Very Happy
tremec6speed

Male

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 2 Feb 2011 - 9:56

@tremec6speed wrote:
put me stuff on deviantart an tryin' to link it here....
Puzzled http://wrong4gone.deviantart.com/gallery/
there was supposed to be an order to the pics, but I found the whole ordeal of posting it up too difficult so it kind of all over the place.
oh well....
Cool stuff as usual...highlights for me are Triela & Helen's conversation on page 7...Helen's brief moment of happiness on page 9 and Salvatore's dick moment on page 11.

One suggestion if I may be so bold; try writing out your text first, then drawing the speech bubble around it. Page 7 looks like you did the opposite, drew the bubble then squeezed the text in to fit.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Thu 3 Feb 2011 - 1:12

Professor Voodoo wrote: 'One suggestion if I may be so bold; try writing out your text first, then drawing the speech bubble around it. Page 7 looks like you did the opposite, drew the bubble then squeezed the text in to fit.'
Um,.... guilty as charged!
oops! Embarassed
Thanks for your compliments Professor Voodoo, also I gotta make my drawings neater. I go over them on Photo Suite to lighten them up 'cause of my sloppiness. I have taken to heart suggestions given me previously like using a cloth glove or putting a piece of paper underneath my hand since that's a major problem with my drawings. (it's helped too) Smile
(especially since I ALWAYS agonize over facial expression, hence particular slop job there) Also the reason why I have yet to feel satisfied with my further efforts to render ElfenMagix's characters Fernando and Rachel since my last attempts. (Fernando especially) Guh? Holier-than-thou Embarassed
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 11 Mar 2011 - 1:56

Ok after much effort me thinks I got Fernando right this time!
Let me know what you guys think.
Elfen Magix?
sweat

Last edited by tremec6speed on Fri 15 Apr 2011 - 2:08; edited 1 time in total
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 11 Mar 2011 - 14:57

Poor Helen always looks like she's either heading to a certain beating or coming back from one. Wonder which one it is this time...

Another winner Tremec. If I may be so bold as to offer a suggestion; Fernando's walking pose looks a little stiff...bending one elbow and putting that hand in his pocket would make him look a touch more natural.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 11 Mar 2011 - 17:37

Seriously mate, you're getting better at this with every drawing.

Regards what Voodoo said about Fernando's walking pose looking stiff: generally when walking, running or whatever people swing opposite arms and legs. So if someone has their right leg forward then their right arm is swinging backwards. It balances the motion of the body and keeps a natural flow.

Lookin' good though mate.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 11 Mar 2011 - 17:58

Thanks guys, I appreciate your compliments and help. Too true, I forgot about swinging the arms in the right order for a more natural look. Also I tried to draw a top to bottom perspective which unfortunately made Helen look like her head is about to tip over! bang head
I was gonna include my OC walking towards her room seeing various people along the way. So if it's ok to include other OCs before Helen makes it to her quarters lemme know plz.
Embarassed sweat
(I got Elfen's permission for his characters) Smile
As my cyborg enters the building and sees others engrossed in their activities, she'll observe but make no contact as that is prohibited by Salvatore her handler. Eventually she'll play with her own belonging.
A lollipop stick, 'tore gave her for accomplishing a mission well.
Also I'm going to start drawing more mission based stuff as opposed to day to day life of a cyborg kinda thing. snipe bunker

Last edited by tremec6speed on Sat 12 Mar 2011 - 1:10; edited 1 time in total
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 11 Mar 2011 - 18:32

@tremec6speed wrote: if it's ok to include other OCs before Helen makes it to her quarters lemme know plz.

(I got Elfen's permission for his characters)
Well, I've always considered Marisa & Elio "community property"...anyone is welcome to use them. Hope that doesn't sound too self-serving, I think everyone loves to see how other artists & authors interpret their OC's.

Reference drawings of my pair can be found here: Marisa info, Elio info, Marisa training clothes, Elio working out, Alfisti's design proof of them & a comic involving both of them.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer on Fri 11 Mar 2011 - 19:16

Same here, tremec - use anyone from my stories, I'm not precious about them. Feel free to slap them about a bit if it serves your purposes, too, they don't have to be returned in the same condition that they were borrowed Wink .

PASSION LIVES HERE
Prose Stories
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 12 Mar 2011 - 1:25

Thanks Professor Voodoo and Robert Frazer!
Hopefully I'll do your characters justice.
sweat
Wink
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 1 Apr 2011 - 2:17

@tremec6speed wrote: I got Fernando right this time!
I couldn't find Elfen's art thread so...

During a visit to NYC & Leon Rachel finds something in an old box...

Rachel: Daddy, this old photo looks a lot like you.

Fernando: Huh? Eh...no...it isn't.

Rachel: But it really looks like...

Fernando: I told you it isn't me! Don't you have homework or something!?

Rachel: But we're on vacation.

Fernando: Well it isn't me so just drop it!
Spoiler:
Rachel: (whispering) Is it...?

Leon: Yep, that's him.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 3:45

Hi peoples, while I work on a short tale that includes Robert Frazer's and Professor Voodoo's characters, I whipped up another quick tale of Helen finally getting the nerve to approach her friend and fellow agent Vinson.
Actually, there are two short stories I'm working on that includes Voodoo's and Frazer's cyborgs. The first is about the death of a witless agent named 'Al' and in the second, the girls use um, *psychology* to beat back Salvatore so as to allow Helen have fun with the others.

Last edited by tremec6speed on Fri 15 Apr 2011 - 2:06; edited 5 times in total
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 4:02

@tremec6speed wrote: I whipped up another quick tale of Helen finally getting the nerve to approach her friend and fellow agent Vinson.
*Sigh* So close...yet so far.

Nice to see a smiling Helen for a change, even if things don't turn out in her favor. Seems to me Vinson would be a little more sympathetic to her desire for a little affection (she's certainly not getting it from her own handler) but perhaps he's keeping his distance because he's aware showing kindness to the luckless cyborg would only inflame Salvatore...who'll make her pay for it.

Clever stuff...looking forward to more!

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 4:03

Indeed!

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 4:10

Thanks guys, much appreciated!
In these shots Vinson doesn't see Helen, if he did he'd gladly return the affection although you're right, he might hesitate lest Helen pay for it.
Had Vinson noticed Helen, 'Tore might then make a sarcastic comment to Vinson who'll respond by stating his disapproval of Sal's behavior towards the child cyborg, resulting in a gradual raising of their voices followed by I guess the inevitable fist fight. Jean will find out and while their bosses would normally hand out tough punishment in such cases, Sal will use his leverage with his connections so as not to get in trouble leaving Lorenzo and Jean not wanting to levee uneven measures towards one agent and not the other. So you're right, Vin has to watch his steps around the little girl not for any fear of her handler but so as to spare her more ill treatment. I imagine Vin and Helen sense a connection beyond that of friendship (since Vinson is the child's father).
It's somewhat like that of Robocop when in the first movie he inquired of his wife and kids to his partner remarking afterward that 'he could feel them he just couldn't remember them'.
I dunno, some people call that a kinship connection or something.
Puzzled

Last edited by tremec6speed on Sat 9 Apr 2011 - 3:42; edited 1 time in total
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 4:53

Great little sequence mate. Suprised/scared Helen is adorable... not to mention you've done a fantastic job on her pose there as well.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 5:08

danke merci Alfisti!
Very Happy
by the way, I got Vin's strut from a classic picture, maybe you guys seen it:

By the artist R. Crumb
head bang
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 17:12

That was great. Poor Helen. Maybe she can get some attention and support from the cyborgs. Rachel would help. Francesca would be nothing but a large Barbie doll for her.

..and I have not seen 'Keep On Trucking...' in YEARS!!!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Thu 7 Apr 2011 - 0:08

Thanks, Elfen! "Maybe she can get some attention and support from the cyborgs. Rachel would help. Francesca would be nothing but a large Barbie doll for her."
Hmmm... funny you should mention that becaaaaaause, one of the stories that I'm workin' on is about just that! Wink
( I'll include Rachel and Francesca too if it's ok )
Also, I changed the ending at the last minute. Originally after Helen scoots away, I was gonna show Vinson still unaware of the cyborg having been there and still reading the newspaper.
All of a sudden, Sal yells out: 'Hey Ferro, looking good!' with Ferro shouting back: 'Kiss off!'
Then 'tore would look at Vin and go: 'She digs me....' Vinson doesn't respond, he simply raises the newspaper so as not to even look at the pompous ass, pretending he's not there!
NO

Last edited by tremec6speed on Thu 7 Apr 2011 - 0:29; edited 1 time in total
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 7 Apr 2011 - 0:24

You got it!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Thu 7 Apr 2011 - 0:32

Thank you Elfen!
Very Happy
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 13 May 2011 - 3:04

I was thinking of a short tale about my little cyborg Ayden getting herself into a bit of trouble while drawing, with cameo appearances by Professor Voodoo's Marisa and Robert Frazer's Agapita!

Last edited by tremec6speed on Thu 2 Jun 2011 - 2:12; edited 2 times in total
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer on Fri 13 May 2011 - 3:07

Oops! tremec, you might need to check your [url] tags there. sweat

PASSION LIVES HERE
Prose Stories
Robert Frazer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 13 May 2011 - 3:17

yeah sorry about that, I got me URLs in a bunch! Speaking about apologies, I apologize in advance for my depiction of Marisa and Agapita! (I've tried a number of times to get Agapita's hair right, but it looks like unnatural despite my best efforts)
sweat
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 13 May 2011 - 3:20

A little hard to follow but funny nonetheless. One wonders how many Picasso masterpieces include a smudge of fudge...

(edit: Now that the oreder is sorted out it's a lot easier to understand...classic!)

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 13 May 2011 - 3:21

Thanks Professor, much appreciated! Wink
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 13 May 2011 - 3:25

Haha, nice mate.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 13 May 2011 - 3:28

Thank you kindly! Smile
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon on Fri 13 May 2011 - 3:31

Hee hee hee! I love it! The expressions are great, nice job transferring the canon characters over, too

Si vis pacem, para bellum

"The two loudest sounds you will ever hear from your weapon are the *bang* when it's supposed to go *click* and the *click* when it's supposed to go *bang*." -Unknown

"220 horses, I got a gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas. Don't you love it?!" - Ofc. Maurice "Bosco" Boscarelli, Third Watch
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1470

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 13 May 2011 - 3:34

Thank you officer Charon, I love faces, if it's not right, I scrap it and start over! Razz
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer on Fri 13 May 2011 - 3:36

Poor Bianchi. He looks so disappointed that he's not getting a chance to experiment... all in the selfless interests of furthering science, of course.

Thanks for drawing Agapita as well. Don't worry too much about her hair - I don't really have any direction myself beyond "black, short, usually in a bob-cut" so your picture works fine.

PASSION LIVES HERE
Prose Stories
Robert Frazer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 13 May 2011 - 3:39

I should add; you really nailed Marisa with the slightly unkempt look too (bottom blouse buttons carelessly undone). As others have pointed out she's the type to start the day very well turned out and slowly decline until somebody (Jean, Ferro, Hillshire, Elio) tells her to shape up.

As for your character Ayden the slipping shoulder strap is very cute. Will we get to see a new saying/phrase on her tank top with each appearance?
@Robert Frazer wrote:Poor Bianchi. He looks so disappointed that he's not getting a chance to experiment
Thought that looked a bit more like Belisario. He's more likely to stick a girl with a needle...

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 13 May 2011 - 3:50

Thanks Robert Frazer and Professor Voodoo! Very Happy
I like that in Marisa's character it's very appealing, her more how should I put it, free style as the day progresses. Smile Glad I got the hair right after all with Agapita too! Really, I keep forgetting the technical staff's names.
Ayden tends to forget their names as well, referring to the bald guy as
'Needles' and the other as 'The Hippy'!
(not in front of them of course) sweat
I remember seeing somewhere a long time ago, a cartoon where a picture the character's shirt reflected what was going on, so it's not an original idea, but you never know, maybe Ayden can wear her (somewhat) lucky tank top again! (if the fudge stains can be removed)
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Fri 13 May 2011 - 17:30

Excellent and well done, Tremec6speed!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 14 May 2011 - 3:20

Thank you, ElfenMagix! Very Happy
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 14 Jun 2011 - 5:26

Elsa staring like a sick puppy........ NO

Last edited by tremec6speed on Wed 15 Jun 2011 - 1:02; edited 1 time in total
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 14 Jun 2011 - 8:56

In a word- Nice.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 14 Jun 2011 - 12:37

Thanks Elfen magix, I appreciate it. I kinda ruined Elsa's expression somewhat after I initially had it good. I thought to myself: 'let me just change this a bit'.
I can't tell you how many times I've done that, mess something up just
'cause I wanted to change a certain part of the drawing......
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 14 Jun 2011 - 19:39

Welcome to the world of art, Tremec6speed. Where artists produce art they think is not good enough and some try to improve it. Been there!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 2:00

I tried my hand at Professor Voodoo's fratello: Elio and Marisa.
I had a particularly tough time trying to draw Elio, but me thinks I more or less got it right.....maybe.
sweat

Last edited by tremec6speed on Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 18:20; edited 1 time in total
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 2:25

Excellent

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 2:53

Very Happy Thanks, Kiskaloo!
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 5:10

Sure Mari... sure.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by theprodigalson on Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 5:27

Nice Tremec! Elio is looking sharp.

Jet: "Betrayal may come easily to women, but men live by iron codes of honor."
Faye: "You really believe that?"
Jet: "I'm trying to. Real hard."
theprodigalson

Male

Forum Posts : 434

Original Characters : Nikias and Anastasia

Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 5:48

thanks theprodigalson! yeah what ever went down, Elio already has that look........ Holier-than-thou
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 26 Jun 2011 - 6:01

Salvatore and Helen in route to a mission, the hapless cyborg wonders what
is going through his mind now.......

Last edited by tremec6speed on Thu 30 Jun 2011 - 18:21; edited 1 time in total
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum