Jay Valentine Vs. The Universe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jay Valentine Vs. The Universe

Post by MP5 on Wed 18 Aug 2010 - 22:01

Read the comics, waiting to see the movie, but now I want to cast the usual suspects in one of the best series I've ever read.

Plot:

Jay Valentine is a 21-year-old American college grad living with his cool gay roommate (Marcello?) in a small Rome flat. Things have been going well for Jay--he spends most of his days either playing video games or practicing bass with his small-time band, A Better Tomorrow. Recently, he even moved on from his previous girlfriend, currently dating a cute 17-year-old high school girl named Sniper Croce, whom he had met on the bus.

Recently, however, his dreams have had a recurring visitor in the form of a mysterious girl driving a Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione II. When he starts seeing her in real life, he must make the decision to break it off with Sniper if he wants to date the fair Allison McDonnell, a subspace-traveling delivery driver/ ninja marksman who works for Amazon Italy.

At much the same time, Allison takes an interest in Jay, but before either of them can really start dating each other, the two must first defeat a band of their evil ex-girlfriends and boyfriends. Further complicating matters is the start of a rivalry between Sniper and Allison for Jay's affection.

Yes, it's retarded. I know. But I had to get this off of my chest, and I had weird thoughts of Allison and Petrushka having had a makeout-heavy lesbian relationship at one point.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jay Valentine Vs. The Universe

Post by crazyidiot78 on Wed 18 Aug 2010 - 22:19

LOL this sounds great. This could be a great comedy bit
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ACH on Wed 18 Aug 2010 - 22:33

Its a bit outrageous but I like it Very Happy

ACH

Male

Forum Posts : 389

Fan of : Physics~

Original Characters : Lots~

Comments : None~~~

Registration date : 2010-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Thu 19 Aug 2010 - 7:42

Well, suffice to say, this is going to be a fairly ridiculous gambit--evil exes explode into coins, it's guaranteed that everyone involved will be older, and pretty much the only allusion to the Gunslinger Girl series is that the evil exes have a common weak point of hitting the eye for massive damage (and I suppose that some or all of them are packing heat).
Also, lots of video game references, most likely pertaining to shooters than anything else.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum