Anime/ Manga Meganekko (Girls with Glasses) Tourney Official Thread

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anime/ Manga Meganekko (Girls with Glasses) Tourney Official Thread

Post by SPARTAN 119 on Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 23:27

@Five_X wrote:Ciel hands down. Integra, too.

Ciel: curry obsessed Church militant. More personality than that sentence shows.

Seconds.

SPARTAN 119

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Sat 18 Sep 2010 - 1:05

Match One: Sheska from FMA.
Match Two: Integra from Hellsing.

@crazyidiot78 wrote:I can't vote for a girl that can probably kick my ass from here to next week
Knowing this, you think it wise to vote against her? Razz

KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Forum Posts : 1237

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sat 18 Sep 2010 - 12:33

True I forgot about the crazy vampire she keeps on a short leash. Shit I'm screwed

crazyidiot78

Forum Posts : 1534

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 12:48

Considering 24 hours have passed since the last vote, I shall end voting a little early for today. Sheska crushes Ciel under a pile of books with a score of 5-2 and Match #2 is in a tie meaning the winning vote shall be decided by coin toss since I've voted. The lucky coin flips in favor of Integra. Sheska and Integra will face off in the Quarter-Finals. Here are the next set of matches:

Match #1

This class president normally has a pleasant personality and advises Koyomi Araragi over the many things that go on in his life, especially concerning the spirits he normally comes across and his developing relationship with one Hitagi Senjougohara. However, this girl does what she can to bottle up any stress she experiences and when built up enough, a bakeneko takes over her body as a means for her to release this stress upon unwilling victims. Here's Bakemonogatari's Tsubasa Hanekawa.

And her opponent:

Originally the Chief of a branch of Public Security known as Foreign Affairs Section Four, this policewoman was involved in investigating many incidents in Tokyo that involved “contractors” (people with special abilities). She developed a romantic interest with a young man named Li who was actually the civilian alias of the elusive and deadly contractor known as “BK-201” or “The Black Reaper.” She eventually became involved in stopping a plot that aimed to exterminate contractors, eventually arresting one of the plot’s leaders and in the process making the contractor phenomenon public for the first time. However the organization behind the actual plot proved elusive, and she ended up resigning her post and tranferring to an out of the way police station, though she continued to take an interest in the whereabouts of BK-201. After losing track of BK-201 she accepted an offer to work for a covert agency named Section Three, which led to her becoming involved in another major contractor related incident. She has a liking for greasy food, but claims that her she can get away with it because her job keeps her moving. Here’s Misaki Kirihara from Darker Than Black.

Match #2

This girl was thrown out by her parents because they were frightened of her ability to summon nearby objects to her hands. She was raised by “the other half of society” and ended up becoming a special agent for the Japanese Customs Agency, where she earned both a fearsome reputation and the nickname “Bad Luck Momiji.” She usually wears glasses as part of her civilian identity as an ordinary high school girl. She has an interest in movies that eventually led to her meeting Kio, a boy about her own age that she began to take an interest in. Her feelings for Kio eventually came into conflict with her professional loyalties when she was assigned to go after Eris, the alien cat girl that Kio came into contact with. Here’s Aoi Futaba from Asobi ni Ikuyo!

And her opponent:
One of Kyosuke's younger sisters, this girl has a reserved personality and normally prepares meals for her family. Like her older brother and her twin sister Kurumi, she is an esper yet doesn't make use of her powers as frequently as her siblings unless its necessary. One prominent episode of her series shows her having a wild side she often dresses up in to let loose stress from her duties around the Kasuga household. Here's Kimagure Orange Road's Manami Kasuga.

Voting will end either on Wednesday or 24 hours after the last vote. Have fun!

Last edited by Ggultra2764 on Mon 20 Sep 2010 - 6:37; edited 1 time in total

Ggultra2764

Forum Posts : 590

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 14:19

Misaki Kirihara and Aoi Futaba.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10890

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 14:32

Match One: Kirihara Misaki from DTB.
Match Two: Aoi Futaba from Asobi ni Ikuyo!

KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Back to top Go down

Post by Five_X on Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 14:54

I vote for Tsubasa thanks to her aweosme bakeneko form.

And, let's go play with Aoi Futaba! Wait, that sounds a little off...

Five_X

Forum Posts : 695

Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 19 Sep 2010 - 15:56

Tsubasa Hanekawa and Manami Kasuga

crazyidiot78

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 20 Sep 2010 - 1:45

Misaki Kirihara and Aoi Futaba.

Misaki's picture doesn't seem to be showing up properly.

Piero

Forum Posts : 2617

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 on Mon 20 Sep 2010 - 14:15

@Five_X wrote:I vote for Tsubasa thanks to her aweosme bakeneko form.

And, let's go play with Aoi Futaba! Wait, that sounds a little off...

I second your votes, and yes, that does sound a little off.
SPARTAN 119

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Mon 20 Sep 2010 - 21:54

I'll pitch in votes for Hanekawa and Manami.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ladies and Gentlemen! You've read about it in the papers! Now witness, before your very eyes, that most rare and tragic of nature's mistakes! I give you: the average man."
-Joker "Batman: The Killing Joke"
If the SWA told Sandro to go fuck a chicken, he would.
-Elfen in Chatbox (3/28/09)
Ggultra2764

Male

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : n/a

Comments : To those who don't know me, I've been a Cyborg Central member since 2008 and used to assist in scanlating chapters for the Gunslinger Girl manga when it was still being published in Japan. Now, I just tend to drift around in here now and then depending on whatever random impulse implores me to float back in here. Maybe I'll stick around, maybe I won't. Depends on what real life and the Internet implore me to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by MadHatChemist on Tue 21 Sep 2010 - 11:49

Match One: Tsubasa

Match Two: Minami
MadHatChemist

Male

Forum Posts : 441

Fan of : Triela & Claes

Original Characters : None.

Comments : n/a

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 13:29

I shall end voting early a little early today since over 24 hours have passed since the last vote. Hanekawa shreds apart Misaki with a score of 5-3 and Aoi shoots through Manami with a similar score. Hanekawa and Aoi will face off in the next round. Here are the next set of matches:

Match #1:

A military cadet who participated in a plan to liberate her home planet by selling the
broadcast rights for the rebellion to a TV network and using the funds to purchase and maintain the battle ship necessary to stage said rebellion. She is the best friend of the ship’s second in command, the tactically brilliant Sinon Kouzuki. However where Sinon is generally reserved and borderline melancholy, this girl is very cheerful and outgoing. Unlike Sinon, she doesn't seem to be particularly bothered by seeing a swimsuit clad CGI version of herself hawking exercise equipment on TV, simply shrugging it off as "part of the contract." Her main passion is astronomy, which is why she spends much of her off duty time in the ship’s observatory. Her talent as an astronomer also got put to use when the ship was threatened by an enemy stealth vessel. Strangely enough for a person living over two hundred years in the future, her glasses seem to serve more than just a merely aesthetic purpose, as she was shown having a great deal trouble finding them when she was roused out of bed by an alarm despite the fact that said glasses were right in front of her. Here’s Miyuri Akisato from Starship Operators.

And her opponent:

A chemist working for the Solomon Space Agency, a Japanese corporation operating in then Solomon Islands that tried to corner a market in satellite repair by attempting to develop low cost manned space flight. She has an obsession with oxidation –the SSA’s director actually convinced her to join the Agency by pointing out how rockets were essentially the ultimate examples of the oxidation process. At least two of the many explosions that plagued the SSA’s rockets during testing was due to her mixing additives to the fuel to make it burn better. She eventually developed a partially rubber based fuel that allowed for a very lightweight rocket design because it was stable until acted upon as a catalyst, namely platinum. She used her own wedding ring to provide the platinum necessary to complete the experiment since it happened to be handy. Her glasses have a tendency to go shiny at times, particularly in situations where her actions are making other characters nervous. She has also demonstrated something of a lack of the finer points of human relations, as exemplified by her simply ordering astronaut in training Yukari Morita to take off her clothes without explaining why when she was trying to take measurements for Yukari’s space suit. Here’s Motoko Mihara from Rocket Girls.

Match #2

The newest Eva pilot to be introduced in the Rebuild of Evangelion movies, this young woman was the pilot of Eva-05 in America before it was destroyed. She accidentally parachutes down upon a surprised Shinji on his school rooftop later in the movie and enjoys the smell of LCL fluid coming from his body. She's perhaps well known for being capable of willingly triggering the Berserker mode of Eva-02. Here's Evangelion 2.0: You Can Not Advances's Mari Illustrious Makinami.

And her opponent:

One of Maya's classmates at the Occult Academy, this girl has an immense fascination with the occult despite being a bit ditzy and having below average marks. Unfortunately for this girl, she is often on the receiving end of attacks coming from supernatural creatures. Here's Kozue Naruse.

Voting will end either on Saturday or 24 hours after the last vote. Have fun.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! You've read about it in the papers! Now witness, before your very eyes, that most rare and tragic of nature's mistakes! I give you: the average man."
Ggultra2764

Male

Comments : To those who don't know me, I've been a Cyborg Central member since 2008 and used to assist in scanlating chapters for the Gunslinger Girl manga when it was still being published in Japan. Now, I just tend to drift around in here now and then depending on whatever random impulse implores me to float back in here. Maybe I'll stick around, maybe I won't. Depends on what real life and the Internet implore me to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Five_X on Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 18:52

Motoko and Kozue. Yay Occult Academy!

"The scoreboard looks like baseball, the start looks like bowling, and the rest looks like cleaning the kitchen floors." - rustyspring on curling

"The world will listen to me!" - Makoto Itou, butchered translation of School Days

"Bullshit! I want healthy Arf back!" - Piero, on Nanoha season three
Five_X

Male

Fan of : Rico!

Original Characters : Jessi, Ed, Ralph and Mal

Comments : President of the Ilya Fanclub.

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 19:08

miyuri and Mari
crazyidiot78

Male

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 19:13

Match One: Two of my own nominations against each other, huh? I think I'll go with Miyuri for this one.

Match Two: Kozue.

Piero

Male

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaxy on Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 19:24

Match one: Miyuri

Match two: Mari

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population
favored careers:dictator, international spy, fighter pilot, politician, diplomat, strategist, airline pilot, private detective, mechanical engineer, ambassador, fbi agent, cia agent, electrical engineer, assassin
Plaxy

Male

Forum Posts : 83

Fan of : Henrietta

Original Characters : Soliel(so-lè)

Comments : I've only killed 4....I killed 10 enemies last month... please doctor don't take me off duty.

Registration date : 2010-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 20:18

Miyuri Akisato

and

Mari Illustrious Makinami

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by MadHatChemist on Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 21:11

Match One: Motoko Mihara

Match Two: Kozue Naruse
MadHatChemist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Thu 23 Sep 2010 - 21:42

Voting for Miyuri and Mari.

Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Fri 24 Sep 2010 - 21:55

Since 24 hours have passed since the last vote, I shall end voting a day early. Miyuri beats Makoto 5-2 and Mari barely crushes Kozue with a score of 4-3. Makoto and Mari will face off in the next round. Here are the final set of matches for the Second Round:

Match #1:

Yoriko Nikaido from Your Under Arrest
Awkward and clumsy she is often over shadowed by her fellow police oficers and is plagued by feelings of doubt and insecurty at times. However she is incredibly lucky and dedicated to being a traffic cop keeping the streets of Tokyo safe.

Against...

Mizuhara Koyomi, better known to her friends as "Yomi", is rather similar to someone that you probably knew or know in high school. Although she isn't actually a genius, she does study hard, and gets good grades because of it. She is also constantly concerned about being a little overweight, even though her weight never actually seems to be off kilter in either direction. She is also fairly rational in her behavior, although she sometimes tends to crack under pressure, and in the high school year book may be remembered as being in the "most likely to go postal" category.

Match #2

The cute best friend of the fiery tsundere Kaname Chidori. She is generally extremely cheerful and doesn’t seem to be bothered by Kaname’s unpredictable mood swings. She often carries a small digital camera and seems to like to snap pictures of just about anything and everything she encounters. She also has a keen interest in Kaname’s love life (she once set Kaname up on a disastrous blind date because someone asked her to) and particularly her relationship with Sousuke Sagara, a socially inept military fanboy who is actually an elite soldier from a secret organization called Mithril that was assigned to go undercover to protect Kaname. She is very good at reading her best friend and can easily see through the other girl’s attempts at denial. Here’s Kyouko Tokiwa from Full Metal Panic.

Against...

Yomiko Readman -- Read or Die

A total bibliophile, she is also the master of controlling and manipulating paper, and serves as a secret agent for the British Library. Her hair is often unkempt and she cares little for fashion -- or anything that isn't a book for that matter. She nonetheless shares a strong bond with her friends, such as author Nenene Sumiregawa, and will protect the people close to her and risk everything for them -- even going up against the power of the British Library and their power itself.

Voting will end either on Monday night or 24 hours after the last vote. Have fun!

Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 24 Sep 2010 - 22:05

and

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Five_X on Fri 24 Sep 2010 - 23:36

Mizuhara and Kyouko.

"The scoreboard looks like baseball, the start looks like bowling, and the rest looks like cleaning the kitchen floors." - rustyspring on curling

"The world will listen to me!" - Makoto Itou, butchered translation of School Days

Five_X

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MadHatChemist on Sat 25 Sep 2010 - 0:22

Match One: Yoriko Nikaido from Your Under Arrest

Match Two: Yomiko Readman from Read or Die
MadHatChemist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 on Sat 25 Sep 2010 - 1:02

Koyomi Mizuhara and Kyouko
SPARTAN 119

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sat 25 Sep 2010 - 10:07

Yoriko and yomiko
crazyidiot78

Male

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum on Sat 25 Sep 2010 - 12:29

match1: Mizuhara Koyomi
match2:Yomiko Readman

"The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult; the day he forgives himself, he becomes wise."Alden Nowlan
"Happy is the one who's able to laugh at himself:he's sure to be entertained for a long time"

Totoum

Male

Forum Posts : 480

Fan of : claes

Registration date : 2007-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sat 25 Sep 2010 - 14:34

One vote for Yoriko from YUA, and one vote for Kyouko from FMP.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Sat 25 Sep 2010 - 18:28

Voting for Koyomi and Yomiko.

Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 20:06

Twenty four hours have passed since my last vote. So I'll be ending voting a day early. Match #1 is tied 4-4 and Yomiko makes another paper plane to victory with a score of 5-3. With the first match tied, I need to make a tie-breaking coin toss. The lucky coin flips in favor of Yoriko meaning she and Agent Paper are the last to advance to the Quarter-Finals. With the Second Round now complete, the first half of the Quarter-Finals start right now:

Match #1

An obsessive bookworm, this woman was fired from the National Central Library in Central City for spending more of her time reading books than doing her job. She is sought out by the Elric brothers during the series for information regarding the research journal of Tim Marcoh. Despite not having the journal on her as it was destroyed by the military years earlier, this woman's photographic memory was able to memorize all the contents to it. Because of this, Edward was able to recommend her to a desk job in the military's records department under the direction of Maes Hughes. Following the demise of Hughes, this woman starts her own investigation concerning a potential cover-up by the military regarding certain details that led to Hughes' death. Here's Full Metal Alchemist's Sheska.

And her opponent:

Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing -- Hellsing

As a young girl, she took over the family business of slaying vampires and other ghouls and can go toe-to-toe with NAZIs, Regenerator Priests, and Darcula himself. She's the megane girl you say "YES" to.

Match #2:

This class president normally has a pleasant personality and advises Koyomi Araragi over the many things that go on in his life, especially concerning the spirits he normally comes across and his developing relationship with one Hitagi Senjougohara. However, this girl does what she can to bottle up any stress she experiences and when built up enough, a bakeneko takes over her body as a means for her to release this stress upon unwilling victims. Here's Bakemonogatari's Tsubasa Hanekawa.

And her opponent:

This girl was thrown out by her parents because they were frightened of her ability to summon nearby objects to her hands. She was raised by “the other half of society” and ended up becoming a special agent for the Japanese Customs Agency, where she earned both a fearsome reputation and the nickname “Bad Luck Momiji.” She usually wears glasses as part of her civilian identity as an ordinary high school girl. She has an interest in movies that eventually led to her meeting Kio, a boy about her own age that she began to take an interest in. Her feelings for Kio eventually came into conflict with her professional loyalties when she was assigned to go after Eris, the alien cat girl that Kio came into contact with. Here’s Aoi Futaba from Asobi ni Ikuyo!

Voting will end either on Wednesday night or 24 hours after the last vote. Have fun!

Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 20:46

Sheska and Tsubasa
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 21:39

Sheska

and

Aoi Futaba

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaxy on Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 21:59

Match 1: Sheska...sorry intrega. But colonal Mustang standng right there and its a bright sunny day.

Match 2: coin toss and futaba won

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population
favored careers:dictator, international spy, fighter pilot, politician, diplomat, strategist, airline pilot, private detective, mechanical engineer, ambassador, fbi agent, cia agent, electrical engineer, assassin
Plaxy

Male

Comments : I've only killed 4....I killed 10 enemies last month... please doctor don't take me off duty.

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 21:59

Match One: Sheska from FMA.
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Fan of : Triela, Beatrice, Silvia

Original Characters : Hulkshire, Yu Aida, Berny & Bea

Back to top Go down

Post by MadHatChemist on Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 23:19

Match One: Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing from Hellsing

MadHatChemist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Five_X on Mon 27 Sep 2010 - 1:23

Integra and the one and only Crysis-tan of Asobi, naturally.

Five_X

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 27 Sep 2010 - 1:53

One vote for Sheska, one for Aoi.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Mon 27 Sep 2010 - 16:24

Voting for Sheska and Hanekawa.

Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Tue 28 Sep 2010 - 18:27

With 24 hours having passed since the last vote, I shall end voting early yet again. Integra is crushed by Sheska's pile of books with a score of 6-2 and Aoi shoots Hanekawa full of lead with a similar score. The two girls will face off in the Semi-Finals. Here's the second half of the Quarter-Finals starting now:

Match #1

A military cadet who participated in a plan to liberate her home planet by selling the
broadcast rights for the rebellion to a TV network and using the funds to purchase and maintain the battle ship necessary to stage said rebellion. She is the best friend of the ship’s second in command, the tactically brilliant Sinon Kouzuki. However where Sinon is generally reserved and borderline melancholy, this girl is very cheerful and outgoing. Unlike Sinon, she doesn't seem to be particularly bothered by seeing a swimsuit clad CGI version of herself hawking exercise equipment on TV, simply shrugging it off as "part of the contract." Her main passion is astronomy, which is why she spends much of her off duty time in the ship’s observatory. Her talent as an astronomer also got put to use when the ship was threatened by an enemy stealth vessel. Strangely enough for a person living over two hundred years in the future, her glasses seem to serve more than just a merely aesthetic purpose, as she was shown having a great deal trouble finding them when she was roused out of bed by an alarm despite the fact that said glasses were right in front of her. Here’s Miyuri Akisato from Starship Operators.

And her opponent:

The newest Eva pilot to be introduced in the Rebuild of Evangelion movies, this young woman was the pilot of Eva-05 in America before it was destroyed. She accidentally parachutes down upon a surprised Shinji on his school rooftop later in the movie and enjoys the smell of LCL fluid coming from his body. She's perhaps well known for being capable of willingly triggering the Berserker mode of Eva-02. Here's Evangelion 2.0: You Can Not Advances's Mari Illustrious Makinami.

Match #2

Awkward and clumsy she is often over shadowed by her fellow police oficers and is plagued by feelings of doubt and insecurty at times. However she is incredibly lucky and dedicated to being a traffic cop keeping the streets of Tokyo safe.

And her opponent:

A total bibliophile, she is also the master of controlling and manipulating paper, and serves as a secret agent for the British Library. Her hair is often unkempt and she cares little for fashion -- or anything that isn't a book for that matter. She nonetheless shares a strong bond with her friends, such as author Nenene Sumiregawa, and will protect the people close to her and risk everything for them -- even going up against the power of the British Library and their power itself.

Voting will end either on Friday night or 24 hours after the last vote. Have fun!

Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Tue 28 Sep 2010 - 19:22

Miyuri for match 1
Dam the second match is a tough one as I like both of them however I'm going to have to go with Yoriko as she is a normal girl with no special powers or abilities beyond exceptional good luck from time to time.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaxy on Tue 28 Sep 2010 - 21:53

Match 1: Mari

Match 2: Yomiko....Book battle for the finale hopes still alive

Plaxy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 29 Sep 2010 - 11:10

Mari Illustrious Makinami and Yoriko Nikaido

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Five_X on Wed 29 Sep 2010 - 19:24

Mari and Yomiko.

Five_X

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MadHatChemist on Wed 29 Sep 2010 - 19:44

Match One: Miyuri Akisato from Starship Operators -- primarily because I haven't seen the new Eva

Match Two: Yomiko Readman from Read or Die -- a tough one, but I'll have to go for the booking one
MadHatChemist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Wed 29 Sep 2010 - 20:11

Voting for Miyuri and Yomiko.

Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Thu 30 Sep 2010 - 14:59

Match One: Miyuri Akisato

Match Two: Yomiko Readman

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Fri 1 Oct 2010 - 15:23

Considering 24 hours have passed since the last vote, I shall end voting a little early. Miyuri barely gets through Mari with a score of 4-3 and Yomiko makes another paper plane to victory with a score of 5-2. This concludes the Quarter-Finals. Let us begin the Semi-Final matches:

Match #1:

An obsessive bookworm, this woman was fired from the National Central Library in Central City for spending more of her time reading books than doing her job. She is sought out by the Elric brothers during the series for information regarding the research journal of Tim Marcoh. Despite not having the journal on her as it was destroyed by the military years earlier, this woman's photographic memory was able to memorize all the contents to it. Because of this, Edward was able to recommend her to a desk job in the military's records department under the direction of Maes Hughes. Following the demise of Hughes, this woman starts her own investigation concerning a potential cover-up by the military regarding certain details that led to Hughes' death. Here's Full Metal Alchemist's Sheska.

And her opponent:

Match #2

And her opponent:

Voting will end either on Monday or 24 hours after the last vote. Have fun.

Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 1 Oct 2010 - 15:24

Aoi Futaba

and

Miyuri Akisato

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaxy on Fri 1 Oct 2010 - 16:40

Match 1: sheska

Match 2:Yomiko

Come on book worms ftw

Plaxy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Fri 1 Oct 2010 - 18:29

I'm with you on this one Plaxy, Sheska and Yomiko for me
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 1 Oct 2010 - 20:08

Aoi Futaba and Miyuri Akisato here.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Fri 1 Oct 2010 - 20:29

Ah, why not. I want a bibliomaniac clash for the finals. Laughing

Voting for Sheska and Yomiko.

Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 0utf0xZer0 on Fri 1 Oct 2010 - 22:15

Going Aoi/Miyuri.
0utf0xZer0

Male

Forum Posts : 265

Fan of : Claes and Angelica

Original Characters : Work in progress

Registration date : 2008-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaxy on Sat 2 Oct 2010 - 0:16

[already voted]...Its the match of the agies it seems Sheska and Yomiko have actually teamed up to take out Aoi and Miyuri. but They seem to be holding on, and how long can these alliances last. remember folks there can only be one winner

Plaxy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Five_X on Sat 2 Oct 2010 - 0:36

Aoi and Yomiko, definitely.

Five_X

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MadHatChemist on Sat 2 Oct 2010 - 0:51

Match One: Sheska from Full Metal Alchemist

Match Two
: Yomiko "The Paper" Readman from Read or Die
MadHatChemist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggultra2764 on Sun 3 Oct 2010 - 1:36

Considering over 24 hours have passed since the last vote, I shall end voting early yet again. Match #1 is tied 4-4 and Yomiko flies another paper plane to victory with a score of 5-3. With Match #1 tied and myself having voted, the winner of the match shall be determined by coin toss. The lucky coin flips in favor of Aoi. Let us now begin the Finals with this matchup:

And her opponent:

Voting will end either on Wednesday or 24 hours after the last vote. Have fun!

Ggultra2764

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Plaxy on Sun 3 Oct 2010 - 2:45

Of course if it came down to luck Aoi would win I curse her....

My vote goes to Yomiko

Plaxy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 0utf0xZer0 on Sun 3 Oct 2010 - 3:59

Aoi, for her perfect mixture of lethality and cute shyness. It's always the quiet ones.
0utf0xZer0

Male

Forum Posts : 265

Fan of : Claes and Angelica

Original Characters : Work in progress

Registration date : 2008-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next