open for villain oc

View previous topic View next topic Go down

open for villain oc

Post by ebitempura966 on Thu 11 Nov 2010 - 23:56

please whoever read my post, submit your own villain oc-s, just taking references
ebitempura966

Male

Forum Posts : 100

Fan of : henrietta, jose

Original Characters : sasha

Comments : i always wished that i don't love anyone and also wished that nobody loves me(jean croche)

Registration date : 2010-04-28

Back to top Go down

Re: open for villain oc

Post by ElfenMagix on Fri 12 Nov 2010 - 0:24

There were several, since they all end up dead...

Felix and Francesca: The Polanco Brothers: Johan, Alfonse, Romeo, Julius, and Dante. They would be killed by John Doe in V4 or V5(?). They were the ones responsible for killing Felix and damaging Francesca in the last chapters of SWA Beginnings:Francesca.

Fernando: It would be Randal a rouge agent who was also a USA Military Project Archangel Cyborg, in the last chapters of Solution's Resolution. As you read the his definition, he's strong enough to beat the SWA Cyborgs. He was killed at the end of the story.

In UN Resolution, Maria and Mario would be the closest thing to villains as they were the ones getting nukes for Padana. They would be killed in mid story.

Last edited by ElfenMagix on Fri 12 Nov 2010 - 0:27; edited 1 time in total

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ebitempura966 on Fri 12 Nov 2010 - 0:26

nice one elfen
ebitempura966

Male

Comments : i always wished that i don't love anyone and also wished that nobody loves me(jean croche)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 12 Nov 2010 - 1:31

For me, I guess it would be Franjo Lompar, whom Hentietta killed in Geneva in Yume no Kakera / Fragment of a Dream.

Ferro wrote:"Franjo Lompar," Ferro introduced. "Serbian businessman who made a killing, well, killing. He smuggled arms and other supplies to the Army of Republika Srpska and Serbian paramilitary groups like the Scorpions and the Serb Volunteer Guard. He was close to Željko Ražnatović, though some say he was the one who put the hit out on Željko before his trial to keep him from talking. NATO's Operation Deliberate Force in 1995 forced him underground for a while, but he soon re-emerged again in Serbia proper and helped support Serbian efforts to gain control over Kosovo, including hiring gangs of thugs to go around and disrupt the referendum on independence.

"When the balloon went up in Kosovo, he was active in supporting Yugoslav and Serbian security forces against the Kosovo Liberation Army. He also played a role in the Preševo Valley insurgency and had his hands in plenty of smuggling operations via Macedonia during the 1990s thanks to bribed contacts in the Social Democratic Union of Macedonia.

"When Filippo Adani turned state's evidence on Pirazzi, that took Pirazzi out of the picture and the PRF needed a new sugar daddy to help fund operations. Lompar could care less about the PRF's goals, but he's seen the money the Mafia are making controlling the south and he'd like to see if he can do the same up north. His contacts also are helping smuggling in weapons, explosives and drugs, amongst other things."

"Sounds like a prince of a guy," Giuseppe said, sarcastically.

"He may not be as rich as Pirazzi, but he's more dangerous. So the order has been given to try and eliminate him. We have been informed that he will be in Geneva for some business, so this is our best chance to get at him since he doesn't have the security he does back in Belgrade," Ferro noted.

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ebitempura966 on Fri 12 Nov 2010 - 3:45

oh yeah kis, i need a villain that is have a bad ass personalities, such as mercenary like pino
ebitempura966

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Fri 12 Nov 2010 - 4:21

Mercenaries not not necessarily evil. They just follow rules and orders to get paid by anyone who has cash.

You would probably want somebody like The Jackyl, one who is willing to send others to their deaths, and kill to get his point across. One who is a leader and obessive with his conviction of getting things done. Now if you want a bunch of henchmen or mercs, thats another story.

When I wrote Randal, I wrote someone who was obsessive with one thing- destroy the target of his personal hatred. The hows and whys was irrelevant for him, he just wanted it done. He was very intelligent and knew when to run away in order to fight again another day. He sacrificed his brothers in order to try and kill Fernando, and ultimately lost the fight himself because he did not see the that losing was an option.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FearTheLASERFACE on Fri 12 Nov 2010 - 16:05

I have a new OC, Vic, a character in my scrapped-now-recently-rebooted-for-fun original fanfic plan. He is the SWA's first male cyborg, which caused some unprecedented issues. He's basically a male Pia, but with no handler. (He killed her). Instead of trying to escape like Subject 2A, the retrieved memories of his history plus the still-present effects of the conditiong has gvien him a thirst for revenge.
FearTheLASERFACE

Male

Forum Posts : 201

Original Characters : Subject 2-Alpha, Serina, Sarah, James Antolini, Jack Vesputchi

Comments : Kalashnikov sounds so much more bad*** than AK-47

Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Fri 12 Nov 2010 - 16:53

FearTheLASERFACE wrote:I have a new OC, Vic, a character in my scrapped-now-recently-rebooted-for-fun original fanfic plan. He is the SWA's first male cyborg, which caused some unprecedented issues. He's basically a male Pia, but with no handler. (He killed her). Instead of trying to escape like Subject 2A, the retrieved memories of his history plus the still-present effects of the conditiong has gvien him a thirst for revenge.
He maybe be the first as per Angie's design, making him a First Generation construct, but he is not the first by any means. Many authors have taken this claim and many of us will only agree to a few here and there.

I will say this much Its your fanfict story, and you can take it where you like but but at least try to stay within canon.

What do you mean by "(He killed her)." If you mean Pia, then that is wrong because in the Video Game I, Henrietta gets to kill her. She would be bought back in Video Games II and III, each time being killed by another cyborg but giving that cyborg maximum damage as possible. Game III I believe its Rico that gets Pia and Game III its Triela. In my OC Universe I opted for keeping her alive since she was brought back all those times in the video game. Also, Pia in her normal calm persona makes Henrietta's berzeker rage look like a puppy begging for food. The game shows that killing PIA is almost impossible without at least getting yourself killed with her.

Now as a Villain, Pia herself would make an interesting one. Knowing the cyborg's weaknesses, she can kill them unlike other villains who just shot them up and found out that the girls are bullet proof! With Ernesto leading the way- think about the game, everytime you die as a character chasing them, they had succeeded in escaping. Thus Pia/Ernesto makes a very formidable choice of cyborg hunter/killers, and very dangerous to the SWA cyborg teams.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FearTheLASERFACE on Fri 12 Nov 2010 - 17:28

First MALE(in this setting)

He had a handler, who was a woman, who he killed.
FearTheLASERFACE

Male

Original Characters : Subject 2-Alpha, Serina, Sarah, James Antolini, Jack Vesputchi

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Fri 12 Nov 2010 - 19:38

FearTheLASERFACE wrote:First MALE(in this setting)

He had a handler, who was a woman, who he killed.
That goes against the laws of conditioning. As per Elsa's definition, any cyborg that kills its handler, kills itself. As per Claes' difinition, any cyborg that loses its handler shuts down until the medical team reinstates her.

Explain: "First MALE(in this setting)"
By what setting are you talking about?

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FearTheLASERFACE on Fri 12 Nov 2010 - 20:00

This is where my idea is. Like Subject 2A, he succesully broke free of the conditiong to a certain degree. So, he successfully brought himself to eliminate his hanndler. The complicated conditioning plus the weakened effect and sheer thirst for revenge(details on that to be shown in-story, perhaps)allowed Vic to "overpower" the shutdown effect. But it is drving him into a sate of insanity.

By "Setting" I mean "Alternate Universe" that is seperate from everything like all the other fanfics and some of the canon(but not overdoing it)
FearTheLASERFACE

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Fri 12 Nov 2010 - 20:08

Then this will be an interesting read. I will want to read it when it comes out.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sat 13 Nov 2010 - 17:43

As far as villains go, the one that most impressed me was Colonel Marksman's 'G.D. Wallez'. Conniving, manipulative, and sadistic to a fault; all rolled up in one neat package.

I suppose I'll go ahead and add a group of villains from a future project of mine.

The Three Wise Men

-Melchior (Shamus Saunder)

-Balthasar (Dennis Masterson)

-Caspar (Andrew Castillo)

As infamous as they are notorious. These three are the prime example of what happens when military restructuring goes too far. Their sense of moral duty is effectively nil as they will do whatever it takes to 'get the job done' and get paid'. This includes torturing innocent men, women, and children; sometimes all at once.

Eventually they were each banished from their respective military designations (Melchior=British SAS, Balthasar= U.S. Army Delta, Caspar=U.S. Navy DEVGRU).

Over time, they found a new home in upstart PMC, International Security Solutions (ISS). While in the employ of ISS, they were made into a unit along with one other employee. The bad habits of the three followed them and flourished now that they were in the company of those who thought alike. As they delved further down the sociopathic slope, they each came to enjoy their work and take the 'spoils of victory' in quite a literal fashion

In increasing frequency, the fourth member continued to be killed in action. Although this can be attested to the fact that the unit was given the most difficult and secretive (and thus highest paying) assignments; it didn't stop the other employees of ISS from referring to the three as Bad Company. Eventually that would become their official designation.

After only five years into it's existence, ISS came under scrutiny for allegations that their employees were grossly violating established Geneva conventions. Most of these allegations came from unfortunate survivors of; or eyewitnesses to; the handiwork of Bad Company. After lengthy proceedings; ISS avoided any formal charges, but was stripped of its Sovereign Military Sanction effectively ending their operations as a PMC.

Most former employees of ISS were ostracised from anything having to do with military operations. Very few found employment with other PMC's. The three were among these and as they were known as Bad Company, could not find employment in so much as petty private security firms.

Taking inspiration from the parting words of their longest serving fourth member(and consequently the only one to survive his service in Bad Company), they each changed their identities taking the names of the Three Kings of the East from Christian Mythology. The operated as a self-sufficient guns-for-hire taking any job willing to pay them. With each new connection, they earned more infamy and notoriety; especially in the Global Underworld of terrorist sects and organized crime.

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 13 Nov 2010 - 18:08

boomer_gonz wrote:As far as villains go, the one that most impressed me was Colonel Marksman's 'G.D. Wallez'. Conniving, manipulative, and sadistic to a fault; all rolled up in one neat package.
Now that is one bad ass mofo if there ever existed.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum