Section 2's Freaky Weeky

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Section 2's Freaky Weeky

Post by MP5 on Sat 20 Nov 2010 - 19:35

Let's get the fact out of the way that this is a crack fic.

Okay.

At the center of the universe, there is a Headquarters that controls the status quo of life as we know it. Everything is maintained automatically via a complicated computer system with a surprisingly simple-to-use interface. At its helm is a ethereal supreme being known as Jaybird The Supreme.

His job is to make sure that nothing becomes out of order. However, because the computer keeps everything on track, all he is left doing is staring at monitors week-in, week-out.

You might see how this can get boring. So to break the monotony, Jaybird decided to summon a Gibson Flying V and an amp, and starts to rock out to Scar Symmetry's Quantumleaper and Judas Priest's Breaking the Law. He plays splendidly to an audience of none, and he rocks hard. So hard, in fact, that he got carried away, tripped on the wire connecting guitar and amp, and crashed into the control panel of the Multiverse Autopilot Infinity Computer System.

"Oh, shit."

Switching to manual override, Jaybird The Supreme attempts to learn on-the-fly how to manually reset things back to the status quo within the next seven days, or he will be fired and replaced...

Meanwhile, on Earth, Jay Valentine wakes up in the morning and proceeds about his morning regimen with nothing to think about.

That is, until he sees himself in the mirror. Or rather, herself...

Welcome to the start of Section 2's Freaky Weeky. You can scream now.

First off, yes, I am making our forum's JayBirdSupreme an omniscient (sort of) plot-critical character, 'cause I honestly had no idea who might fit the role. Secondly, as you might have guessed by the title, this is an excuse to place our beloved GSG characters and OC's into various settings and see how things might play out. I have ideas for four out of seven days of the week, and they go as follows:

Monday-"Chromosome Catastrophe" (Genderbending)
Tuesday- "Damn you/Thank you, Pixar!" (The Cars Universe; everyone becomes a vehicle. no exceptions)
Wednesday- "Like, Omigod!" (The Eighties)
Thursday- "Will Smith Sold Separately" (Steampunk)

And some excerpts from each of those days:

Chromosome Catastrophe wrote:
"Oh god, this is horrible! I didn't ask to be a girl! Why am I a girl today?!" wailed 'Jayden' Valentine, distressed that just the previous night before, 'she' was a 'he', only to wake up this morning with ample bosom, nice figure, nice legs, and a cute face.

"You think you've got problems?" asked 'Alphonse' McDonnell as the 'Petrolhead Princess' of Section 2 as he looked down the front of his trousers. "How do guys deal with this thing between their legs when they see a pretty lady?"

"Is this really the time to be talking about that?" asked Jayden, still in complete distress. Alphonse smiled in return.

"Well, you do make a very pretty girl, Jay."

"I don't really know if I want to hear that coming from you."

"This might help you decide..."

Before Jayden could react, Alphonse spun her around and...

*BUTTGRAB!*

"Yeep! Allie, what the hell?!"

"Regardless of gender, we are still a couple. That was to remind you that some things don't change. Besides, you do that to me all the time, and I never complain."

Damn you/Thank you, Pixar! wrote:

"What's going on here?" asked Allison McDonnell-Integrale as she applied her brakes.

"Marisa's trying a stunt again." replied Kara Zonda Pagani, signaling with her turn indicators toward the scene in front of them.

"This doesn't seem like a very good idea." opined Henrietta as the young Fiat Uno took her place in one of the parking spaces between two wooden ramps. "I mean, what if you fall on us?"

"I have Nitrous Oxide!" boasted Marisa, the red-topped BMW Z4 revving her engine. "I'll have more than enough speed to clear you lot!"

"This oughta be good." said Allison, applying her parking brake and fueling up from a drum of Shell V-power premium fuel.

"Got any more of that?" asked Kara. "I've been doing high-speed runs all day, and I don't like running on fumes."

Like, Omigod! wrote:

"It's horrible! It's disastrous!" shrieked Kara as she burst into Allison and Petrushka's room.

"What?! What's happened?"

"I had an iPhone last night, and when I woke up this morning... Look!"

"Man, as if the big hair and Cold War weren't enough, now we have all this archaic technology..." sighed Allison.

"Hey! Don't diss the big hair!"

"Dusty! You look... exactly the same..."

Will Smith Sold Separately wrote:

"Giacomo Dante and his cronies are going to level St. Mark's with an airship-mounted death ray. They've already shot down a Polizia di Stato Zeppelin en route." said Chief Lorenzo at the briefing.

Dead silence fell in the room, and Michele Pagani's monocle managed to fall from its resting place over his right eye.

If anyone has any suggestions for the rest of the week's universes, please post 'em here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Section 2's Freaky Weeky

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sat 20 Nov 2010 - 19:56

Full of Win Great job MP5 I loved teh gender bender one

I would recomend magical girls, cyberpunk, mechamusume, or the girls as pets
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon on Sat 20 Nov 2010 - 20:01

Magical girls, definitely. If only for the WTF. *laughs*

Si vis pacem, para bellum

"The two loudest sounds you will ever hear from your weapon are the *bang* when it's supposed to go *click* and the *click* when it's supposed to go *bang*." -Unknown

"220 horses, I got a gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas. Don't you love it?!" - Ofc. Maurice "Bosco" Boscarelli, Third Watch
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1470

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 20 Nov 2010 - 20:04

Good start. If I could think of something to suggest, I would, but I can't think of anything. Best of luck with this, I can't wait to see it finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sat 20 Nov 2010 - 20:25

For the steampunk side story, I recommend referring to this excellent webcomic.

Girl Genius

EDIT:

And this be the theme song. Very Happy

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 20 Nov 2010 - 21:29

MP5 wrote:
Damn you/Thank you, Pixar! wrote:

"What's going on here?" asked Allison McDonnell-Integrale as she applied her brakes.

"Marisa's trying a stunt again." replied Kara Zonda Pagani, signaling with her turn indicators toward the scene in front of them.

Hehe. Last week I registered the UserID KaraPaganiZonda on the PlayStation Network. Razz

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ACH on Sun 21 Nov 2010 - 12:42

MECHA MUSUME..... thats my take..

ACH

Male

Forum Posts : 389

Fan of : Physics~

Original Characters : Lots~

Comments : None~~~

Registration date : 2010-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by FearTheLASERFACE on Sun 21 Nov 2010 - 13:20

On an unrelated note, the google ads up there for me are REALLY annoying me due to their content.

On a related note, just how many OCs do you think could be squeezed in there?
FearTheLASERFACE

Male

Forum Posts : 201

Original Characters : Subject 2-Alpha, Serina, Sarah, James Antolini, Jack Vesputchi

Comments : Kalashnikov sounds so much more bad*** than AK-47

Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 21 Nov 2010 - 13:54

Taking the gender-bending scene one step further...what if the cyborgs & handlers switched places?
Michele (who is actually Kara): It's fashion week in Milan! The Padania be damned we're heading up North and we're not resting until we find out the melting point of a gold card!

Kara (Michele): You are not to get carried away young lady...I mean young man...oh wait, middle aged man...this is damned confusing.

Elio (actually Marisa): Oh man, this sucks...it's only 5pm and every bone in my body aches.

Marisa (Elio): It's called being 56 years old.

Jean (actually Rico): See, you look beautiful in your opera gown! You just need a little more lipstick!

Rico (Jean): Goddamn it, when I get my body back...

Claes: (who, lacking a handler, has been spared this indignity) Well, you were always complaining about your flat chest.

Hillshire (actually Triela): That doesn't mean I wanted a hairy one!

Giuseppe (actually Henrietta): Who says gelato isn't for breakfast? I'm a grown-up...I can do whatever I want!

Oh yes...Marisa wanted me to let you know how much she appreciates you not making her an Amphicar.

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piņa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sun 21 Nov 2010 - 15:12

Professor Voodoo wrote:Taking the gender-bending scene one step further...what if the cyborgs & handlers switched places?
Michele (who is actually Kara): It's fashion week in Milan! The Padania be damned we're heading up North and we're not resting until we find out the melting point of a gold card!

Kara (Michele): You are not to get carried away young lady...I mean young man...oh wait, middle aged man...this is damned confusing.

Elio (actually Marisa): Oh man, this sucks...it's only 5pm and every bone in my body aches.

Marisa (Elio): It's called being 56 years old.

Jean (actually Rico): See, you look beautiful in your opera gown! You just need a little more lipstick!

Rico (Jean): Goddamn it, when I get my body back...

Claes: (who, lacking a handler, has been spared this indignity) Well, you were always complaining about your flat chest.

Hillshire (actually Triela): That doesn't mean I wanted a hairy one!

Giuseppe (actually Henrietta): Who says gelato isn't for breakfast? I'm a grown-up...I can do whatever I want!

I am actually thinking of a 'Freaky Friday' scenario like that, Voodoo. In fact, I've been heavily leaning towards it. Poor Jay and Scott... they have to be women again.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sun 21 Nov 2010 - 18:58

Okay, after some thought, I kind of figured I'd complete the week with 'Freaky Friday' and 'Sci-Fi Saturday', with Sunday finally returning them to status quo. for Freaky Friday, I'll just add Jay and Scott's (and Chelsea's) two cents:

Jay (as Priscilla): Great... I'm a girl again.

Scott (as Chelsea): See, I don't look bad in a kilt! Why won't you let me wear one?

Chelsea (as Scott): Because you're wearing said kilt on my body!

Meanwhile, Sci-Fi Saturday would be a bit... different.

Sci-Fi Saturday wrote:

"Hey! I got my Tavor back!" exclaimed Allison with joy. "Wait... There's a bullet counter on this thing, now. And what's this thing under the barrel, a shotgun? No, this is a grenade launcher! but the rounds aren't bigger than a shotgun shell! What's going on here?!"

"Heeeeelp! Tell Paolo and Stefano to stop taking pictures!" shrieked Kara's voice from above. Allison looked up and did a double take as Kara zoomed by. Her appearance had changed to that of a Strike Witch, complete with a uniform top, animal features (those of a Kitsune), a Striker Unit based on the Mitsubishi F-2, and of course, no pants; just underwear.

"Paolo, keep that camera on her!" commanded Stefano. "This is gold!"

Ike, dressed as a UNSC Spartan, observed the two boys' state of dress.

"You two know you're wearing red Star Trek uniforms, right?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Well you know what that means, right? The guys in red usually don't survive the episode."

"What?"

As they exchanged conversation, Kara realized that she had her Katana on her back, and knowing some things about the Strike Witches universe, focused as she unsheathed it, magical power flowing into the sword. she stopped flying away and slowed to a hover and looked down on Paolo and Stefano with contempt. holding her Katana over her head, its blade shining with reflected sunlight, she focused magic energy into the sword until it glowed and then brought it downwards with a yell.

"REPPUZAN!"

As the blade-like wave of magic energy sped towards the three boys, Ike turned on his heel and ran.

"Oh shi--"

A mighty explosion tore up the ground Paolo and Stefano stood on, tossing them into the air and away like extras in an action movie. Satisfied, Kara sheathed her katana and proceeded to experiment with her newfound powers as she flew through the air acrobatically. Her earpiece suddenly alerted her to someone else's presence.

"Check your six, Kara. I'm coming in hot, watch your right." said Ryo's voice. Craning her head to the right, Kara watched as an aircraft that looked like a cross between an F-4 Phantom, a P-51 Mustang, and an AH-1 Cobra streaked by, engines on full burn as it hurtled towards the outdoor artillery range where Agapita usually practiced with her mortar. Missiles on wing-mounted racks popped loose before igniting and streaking towards a collection of junked vehicles, where they promptly destroyed the targets in a fireball as Ryo swooped down, nose-mounted dual Gatling-style guns ablaze. Not to be outdone, this was followed when Kyo swooped in with an AT-99 Scorpion Gunship ripple-firing an entire pod of TK-411 WAFARs (Wrap-Around Fin Aerial Rockets) at the remaining ground targets, its whisper-quiet counter-rotating coaxial ducted rotors barely audible over the nose of the missiles being fired.

Back on the ground, Allison looked up in time to find that a D77-TC 'Pelican' was descending for a landing nearby. As soon as it touched ground, its attached troop deployment pod opened up, and an M12 'Warthog' Force Application Vehicle rolled out with Laine, dressed as an Orbital Drop Shock Trooper drove the vehicle towards Allison.

"Nice ride."

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 21 Nov 2010 - 21:47

Full of Win
crazyidiot78

Male

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 21 Nov 2010 - 22:40

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 22 Nov 2010 - 8:17

More cyborg/handler swappage...
Jay (actually Priscilla): Oh my god...(freaking out) we're being sent on a mission..what do we do?

Priscilla (Jay): (looking through dossier) It's okay...this is an easy one. Look, you have the cybernetic body, you're practically bulletproof...you can do this.

Jay: (calming down) Okay, okay...I can do this.

Priscilla: There's just one thing you have to remember, something more important than any combat skill. Always protect the testicles.

Jay: Of course...I'll protect your whole body until you get it back.

Priscilla: You obviously don't understand. This is the most important thing you can do...Always Protect The Testicles.

Allison (actually Brian): Hey, did you warn her about the testicles?

Priscilla: I'm telling her now.

Allison: Because it's very important...Always Protect The Testicles.

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piņa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 14:21

This just had to be done

"Argh god dam it this sucks" Triela Tsukino groaned once more as she searched the agency for her fellow cyborgs. All she found when she woke up with morning was a japanese school uniform, a gaudy looking brooch and to add insult to injury her precious hair was done up in some ridicilous looking meatball style.
"Triela is that you," a small grey cat called out spotting the blond girl.
"Oh good this has to be some freaky dream Meshie is talking to me," Triela sighed in relief.
"No its me Hilshire I woke up and found myself in a cats body," Hillshire said running up to triela.
"What the hell is going on here. Did we eat some of Rico's cooking by mistake again.
"No at least I don't think so," Hillshire replied as Triela picked him up.
"Where is everyone," Triela asked as a large explosion sounded.
"what the hell was that," Triela yelled running to the source of the explosion.

"Take that you monster," a small red haired girl in pigtails screamed slamming a massive warhammer into the humaniod monsters side.
"Marisa what the hell are you doing," the hammer called out.
"Smashing the bag guy Elio. What did you expect me to do let it smash everything to pieces, besides your a hammer you can take it." Marisa Yagami said to her war hammer graf Elio.

"Leave Jean alone," a now long haired Rico von einzbern yelled running over to the hulking giant.
"Jean," Marisa gasped looking at the hug form lying below her.
"What hit me," Jean said slowing getting up.
"Ok no more vodka shooters with Olga," Jean gasped looking over his strange appearance as Jean the Berserker Croce.

On the other side of the agency more girls were waking to find their realities drasticly altered. "Ok thats the last time I try Fugu, with Kara and Michele," Claes said looking at the strange looking half human creature with wings growing out of her back. "Asuming this isn't a dream who are you and why are you growing out of my back," Claes asked the strange glowing creature.
"I am Fleda your angel. Mistress Claes goddess of the future.
"Ok asuming this all isn't just a hallucination brought on by badly prepared puffer fish what is going on.
"Jay broke reality and the almighty one wants you to help prevent your sisters from destroying the world with their powers today.
"Jay," Claes screamed jumping out of bed clothing magicaly forming around her as she went search for that bastard for making her a babysitter.

crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 14:53

Hahahaha, good one.

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 15:18

"Ugh where am I," Elsa Mcdowell groaned finding herself back in her old door room. "But I should be dead," Elsa thought thinking of her final moments.
"Mistress are you alright," a tall robotic looking man with a passing resemblence to her handler Lauro asked walking into check on her.
"Lauro, what is going on," Elsa asked still in shock.
"I do not know mistress I only remember waking up and knowing that I was built to serve you," Lauro maru replied.
"Ok, thank you Lauro that is all," Elsa said testing the waters with Lauro.
"Yes mistress," Lauro replied leaving the room.
"What the hell is going on," Elsa thought while a part of her delighted in ordering Lauro around for once.

Kara Nakijima woke up feeling better than she had it years despite restless sleep she had the night before. "Oh crap it's late," Kara said spotting the alarm clock. "Michele get up," Kara said shaking the man next to her.
"What," the older man replied slowly opening his eyes to look at the strange woman laying next to him. "Ok who the hell are you and what have you done with Kara," Michele said fully awake looking at the dark blue almost purple haired woman shaking him.
"It's me Kara, don't you recognize me," the woman replied.
"If you're Kara then you did a bad job trying to impersonate her," Michele said pulling a gun on the woman.
"Michele, it's me Kara remember," Kara replied tears threatening to flow as she hung her head down dark blue hair covering her eyes. "What the hell," Kara screamed running to the bathroom. Kara was in shock looking back at her wasn't her ageless european influenced asain features but someting else entirely. She still had an asian influence but her once dark hair was now blue and hung down just past her now more substantial rear end. The upper half of her body was no less endowed with a chest that would be the evy of any woman. As she finished taking in her new and more mature features she came to one conclusion. "Michelle I need your gold card, none of my clothes fit anymore," kara cried rushing back into the room. She could worry about what caused the gift later right now she needed a new wardobe.
"Now that's Kara, alright," Michele said watching the girls antics as she struggled to find something that would fit her expanded figure. "Kara what is this," Michele asked holding up a large purple pendant.
"I don't know," Kara said turning to look at the large purple crystal hanging from Michele's hand. "Maybe its part of some kind of setup before they blitz us later,"
"Blitz Caliber setup," a voice called out as a bright flash filled the room. As the light cleared Kara was dressed in a light grey body suit and dark waist lenght jacket sporting a large gauntlet on her left hand and her feet in roller blades.
"What the hell is going on," was on both Kara's and Micheles minds.

crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 17:26

"Bernardo is that," Beatrice asked from outside their tent.
"It's probably just another squirel or something," Bernardo groaned from inside the tent. It was to early to be dealing with crap. Lorenzo in his brilllance assigned him and Beatrice to sniff out an overland route the Padania were using to smuggle explosives into Italy. It was like searching for a needle in a haystack as they trecked across the woods of northen Italy.
"Bernardo I don't think squirells are that big," Beatrice said back as a shadow came over their camp site.
"Bice, what are ...... Holy Mary mother of god," Beanardo yelled as a massive shape reared up infront of them blacking out the sun.
"Beatrice, Run," Bernardo yelled yanking Beatrice by the arm as what he could best describe a a pink glowing energy whip smashed down on their camp. Throwign them into the air.

"Urgh, Beatrice groaned using a near by stick to push herself off the ground. She wished she new what was going on and where this new Padania monster came from. If this was a new secret weapon of their she and her sisters were screwed. As she looked up at the monstrosity one feature stuck out, a giant red orb in the center of what could best be called its chest. The longer she looked at that red orb the more she knew she needed to destroy it.
"Beatrice run" Bernardo yelled out as another energy whip descended on their position threating to crush them. She threw her hands up in a last ditch attempt to protect them from the monster. Just before the appendage smashed her into cyborg jam it slammed against a shimmering orange shield inches from the her hands. This is weird Beatrice thought, holding the whip of death at bay. As she held off the whip a well spring of energy surged from her abdomen filling her with an unknown energy. Feeling the energy flowing out into her hands she decided to try something staring at the monster she willed more of the energy into her hands forming a halo around them before a massive blast of energy flew out obliterating the whip before smashing into the main body of the monster with a gigantic cross shaped explosion as it was whiped from existance.
"Beatrice what the hell was that Bernardo cried out," amazed at his little budy throwing energy blasts like it was some kind of movie.
"I don't know but I'm tired," Beatrice replied slumping to the ground.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 18:45

"Jay you bastard," Claes yelled kicking the door to his door room right off the hinges.
"What Claes," Jay said instangly awake as his door slammed against the wall.
"What ever you did fix it, I am not a god dam baby sitter," Claes yelled man handling him from his bed.
"Claes what the hell are you talking about," Jay replied staring into Claes's enraged face.
"You broke reality you idiot now fix it," Claes roared.
"Claes what are you ......" Jay said before he disapeared in a pillar of light.
"Get back here," Claes roared materializing a hammer.

Allison was not having a good day. Some one was screwing with her clothes and all she had to wear were dark thigh high socks, a dark skirt and a red sweater. To make maters worse everyone seemed to be missing or acting funny, triela was talking to a cat, Marisa was hauling around a giant hammer, and she could have sworn she saw a girl that looked just like the cyborg Elsa who died long before she joined the agency walking around. Hoping to clear her head she headed to the garage when she literaly walked into a freaky looking creation that looked like something Tim Burton would think of. It was part animal part car parts.
"What the hell is that," Allison yelled surprised by the strange creation.
"I am a servant of the demon pinnochio bring me the princess or else," the monster roared.
"Alright who said Q branch could start filming movies." Allison said atracting its attention.
"Ok, hahha, funny joke now knock it off guys." Allison called out dodging another blow from the monster. Since the jokers controling the robot apparently didnt hear her she decided it was time to knock some sense into the thing then throttle who ever made it.
"Dam it where is Jay when you need him," Allison groaned finding the thing in front of her much more formidible then she thought.

A pillar of light opened up below her as Jay jumped out pulling Allison out of the way of another blow from the monster.
"Allison what the hell," Jay said as he flew through the air with Allison safely in his arms.
"Jay, what the fuck is going on," Allison asked struggling to comprehend what the hell just happened.
"How should I know," Jay replied as they landed on the roof of the agency.
"What's with the new clothing," Allison asked looking over the black pants, black shirt, and red coat.
"I could ask the same of you," Jay asked getting a good view of allisons legs. "But what about that thing down there," He asked.
"I don't know but I don't think that bow of yours will be any good," Allison replied pointing to the futuristic looking bow strapped to his back.
"Hu this," Jay said pulling the bow off his back. "Looks badass,"

"Get down here and hand over the princess or you will be destroyed," the mosnter roared.
"Worth a shot," Jay said looking for something to use as an arrow.
"Hu like that will do anything," Allison scoffed.
"Well I dont' see you doing anything," Jay shot back.
"Well its a mans job to protect women," Allison snarked. At that statement she felt something odd almost as if soem sort of energy was flowing out of her.
'Hu," Jay thought feeling his body fill with some unknown energy. "Might as well given how today is going," Jay thought trying to channel the enegy into his bow as he drew an imaginary arrow. As the string pulled back energy seemed to coalese out of thin air forming an arrow as Jay finished drawing the bow. Hehe eat this Jay thought letting the arrow fly striking the monster right between the eyes before exploding in a massive fire ball.
"Ok what the hell is going on," Jay and Allison thought as the monster burned below them as the strange connection they felt earlier strengthened.

crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 23 Jan 2011 - 21:14

"Ah this is the life," Tea said slowly lowering herself into a hot bath ready to enjoy her first day off in a while. While she did not lead the more active lifestyle being Lorenzo's maid was no easy task. Now fully imersed in the refreshing bath she began humming her favorite tune oblivious to the slow changes occuring through her lower body. Imersed in her song she never noticed as her legs slowly fused together slowly growing yellow scales from the waist down. While her legs slowly formed a giant fish tail her chest was also growing in size as the rest of her body became just a little more appealing overall. Slowly lifting her leg out of the water she was shocked to find a giant fish tail raising out of the water instead of her dainty foot.
"What the hell," Tea screamed schocked to find she was now fish from the waist down. "This is all just a dream people don't turn into fish, it's not natural." Tea chanted covering her face with her hands.
"What teh hell am I saying i'm a cyborg and thats not natural either," Tea sighed deciding to take a good look at her body.
"Well that's a plus," Tea said cupping her enhanced assests," Now if I could just figure out how to change back," she said her voice taking on a song like quality.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum