nice job

crazyidiot78

Forum Posts : 1534

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: An Elementary Level Mission

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 22:06

Chapter 12
Aisha's innocent enthusiasm, particularly about the volcano is the highlight of this chapter for me. It's funny and also seems very realistic for a kid/cyborg of her age.

Henrietta: They had a volcano in normal school!? Why don't we ever have a volcano?

As much fun as it was reading your character's perspective on her first day at school I am glad to see it finally wrapping up...it has comprised the last seven chapters after all...time to move along with the story.

Whatever direction you take the next installment I await it eagerly!

Professor Voodoo

Forum Posts : 3422

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 22:15

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Chapter 12
Aisha's innocent enthusiasm, particularly about the volcano is the highlight of this chapter for me. It's funny and also seems very realistic for a kid/cyborg of her age.

Marisa: "Yeah, well she's just a kid, after all. When you're older and more mature like us, you gain a more adult world-view. Am I right?"

Laine, Kara, Allison, Petruska and all the other teen cyborgs stare at her.

Marisa: "Way to back me up there. If you need me, I'll be playing with my plush shark."

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10895

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 23:08

Kiskaloo wrote:
Professor Voodoo wrote:
Chapter 12
Marisa: "Yeah, well she's just a kid, after all. When you're older and more mature like us, you gain a more adult world-view. Am I right?"

Laine, Kara, Allison, Petruska and all the other teen cyborgs stare at her.

Marisa: "Way to back me up there. If you need me, I'll be playing with my plush shark."
Marisa: (arms crossed, overplaying her annoyance) I happen to know all about volcanoes, I'll have you know. Elio & I climbed one during our abbreviated time off in Naples.

Kara: Vesuvius? Eh...you know there's a road that goes all the way to the top, don't you?

Aisha: (scratching her head) I dunno about that Kara...I don't remember seeing a road on Mr. Trencino's model.

Professor Voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 23:52

XD Thanks for all the support guys. I'm working on 13 now! I extended the school classes period by period just to let people get to know different aspects of Aisha, as well as show what kind of humiliating/interesting experiences she goes through in each class. Now that school is over though, I can definitely get more into the action that everyone loves! ^^

@tremec6speed I think you might be mistaken a little bit. The age and info I put in my profile are for Aisha, my character, since it's pretty much her profile. I'm 20 and male. ^^

Aisha_Hikari

Forum Posts : 84

Registration date : 2010-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Wed 7 Sep 2011 - 18:42

Here's my new chapter! Hope you enjoy!

CHAPTER 10

The doors to the elementary school opened up to release the flood of cheering children, happy to finally be allowed to go back home to play. Among these children was Aisha, who was standing at the highest point of the stairs trying to find her handler Kenichi. Through the large group of parents, guardians and older siblings, Kenichi's face stood out instantly to the young cyborg, who had been specially trained for such things. If she couldn't pick out a familiar face, or the face of her target, out of a crowd then she wouldn't be much of an assassin. Smiling, she hopped down from the steps and made a beeline over to her handler, who scooped her up into his arms and said. "I hope you enjoyed your first day of school, Aisha. We can talk all about it in the car."

Aisha knew that he was just saying that as a cover for 'I'll receive your report in the privacy of the car', and giggled a little bit as she said. "Kay! I've got a whole lot to tell you Daddy!" She then wrapped him in a hug and enjoyed the affection as he hugged her back. Even if it was for a cover, she enjoyed the moment for all it was worth. Once they reached the car, Kenichi placed Aisha down on the ground and opened the door for her to go in before entering the drivers side. Once they were both buckled in and making their way out, Kenichi spoke up and asked. "What did you find out?" In truth he wasn't expecting much, this being her first encounter with him and all, but he trusted Aisha to have at least a small amount of information. Aisha had information that was important, but she wanted to have a little bit of fun reporting, so she said. "In Social Studies I learned a whole bunch! Did you know that Italy wasn't always whole? It used to be split into many different countries!"

Kenichi chuckled a little bit and decided to humor her by saying. "Oh yes, I learned that when I was in school." Aisha continued with her report by saying. "Well, did you also learn that not all of the people in some of the countries supported the Unification of Italy? Even now, there are people who would take great and drastic measures to see the country split once more." Kenichi's eyebrow raised a bit at this little piece of information. Since they had reached a red light, he looked over to her and asked. "Is that so? Do you think that our group of extremists believe the same?" Aisha nodded her head before saying. "I do. It's not concrete yet, but when I asked him if he thought that Italy should be seperate, he took a while to think about it before saying he thought it would be 'interesting' if Italy was separate again, but it's not something that will happen for a while. He also threw in an 'if ever' as well, but I think he did that just to seem innocent."

Thinking hard about this new discovery, Kenichi was silent for a few minutes. Aisha took this time to look out the window and think about what she would be doing next. She had to discover more about Trencino and the kids didn't seem like much help. She would have to follow Trencino home and do some recon. Would he have guards in place? What kind of home did he have? She would have to find these things out before she made any further moves towards capturing him. A thought came to her and it made her grin. As she was about to voice her thoughts, Kenichi voiced his first. "I think this is a good lead, but we can't go too far with it. It could just be that Trencino as an individual believes that Italy should be separate. We need more solid proof.

Aisha took that as her key to speak up and said. "I have a plan for that! Tomorrow, I can go back to school as usual, but after school we can tail Trencino back to his home. After looking it over from the outside a little bit, we can leave for the day. After that, I'll take a sudden illness and have to miss school the next day. Trencino will be busy at school so it will leave his house wide open. We can look through his things at our leisure, provided that no one else lives there. If we can find more solid evidence in his house it would make things a lot easier right? Who knows, he might be a low rank but he might also have some good intel."

Kenichi thought about her plan while turning into the main gates for the SWA. After showing his ID to the guards, he entered the compound and said. "That's a good idea. It will also be a good opportunity for you to get some experience in the field. I don't know how the others will feel about you being on your own though, so they might assign a partner to you for the recon." That was something that Aisha hadn't thought about. It would definitely be more effective if she had someone to look out for her but she didn't think that she needed it. She didn't voice her opinion though, since she could easily be overruled by the higher ups. It would be her first real recon mission after all and it was important that this succeeds without her being detected by anyone.

They finally reached the dorm parking lot, so Kenichi pulled in and parked in his space while thinking about what Aisha had reported. If the Blue Phoenix were really after the final goal of splitting Italy then they were a huge threat. He would have to report this information right away, while also letting them know that it could also be the ambition of Trencino alone. Sighing, he stepped out of his car and said to Aisha. "Great job today Aisha. Feel free to relax for the rest of the day. I'm going to talk to the bosses and tell them what you discovered. Who knows, you might get lucky enough to earn a solo recon. Don't hold me to that though." He chuckled a little bit and left for the main building. Once Aisha was out of the car she heard the familiar beeping of the lock and alarm setting into place.

Aisha didn't know what she should do at first, so she started to wander towards the dorm. It was only 1645 right now so dinner wouldn't be served for another hour or so and she didn't feel like going to the range. She was thinking more about the possibility of her getting to have her own solo recon mission. That would be really exciting and she hoped that she would be able to do it but something inside of her was also hoping that she could have the support as well. With support she would be able to cover more ground in the house and she knew that the other cyborgs were thorough in their searches so she had no doubts that they would find any important intel, but the child in her wanted to be the one to find the intel to make Kenichi proud of her. She didn't have the same relationship with her handler as Henrietta but she was still close enough to enjoy the praise that he gives.

She reached the entrance to the dorms and opened it up quietly so she didn't disturb the people in the rooms. Scanning the halls out of habit, she didn't spot anyone moving around though she could occasionally hear some noises in the rooms. Some of the girls were talking and laughing while others were talking about recent missions. The door ahead of her opened up and Rico walked out into the hall. She had a good bit of dust and dirt on her so it was obvious she had been training hard. Smiling, Aisha said. "Good afternoon Rico, you look like you were rolling around in the dirt for a while!" Rico smiled and turned to Aisha before saying. "Jean had me out training all day so it's no wonder." She seemed to have just taken in what Aisha was wearing since she giggled and said. "You look really cute wearing that uniform. Maybe you should wear it on your missions too since it suits you."

That comment made her blush and pout at the same time. She was even being picked on by Rico of all people! She could understand Triela and some of the older cyborgs but not Rico! Trying to defend her dignity, she said quickly. "N-no thanks. This is really tight and stuffy! I'll stick to my dresses and shorts!" Though she preferred dresses, she did wear shorts on occasion as well. Her response seemed to disappoint Rico, who said. "Aww, I thought it would look good. Oh well." Rico smiled again before saying. "So, how was your first mission at school?" Thankfully she didn't seem to tease her about it being first grade so she answered honestly. "It was pretty interesting. I learned some things that I didn't know before and I also got a possible lead on Blue Phoenix. It's not concrete right now, but in a few days I might be allowed to go out on a real recon mission, searching my targets house and all that!"

The two of them talked for a while, and Rico was definitely excited by the volcano so the two of them decided that they would get the others together to make one of their own, until Aisha reached her room. Saying goodbye, she went in and set her backpack near the center table while looking around. She definitely had to change out of her uniform before other people commented on it and that's exactly what she did. Trading her uniform for a pair of red shorts and a white t-shirt, she fell on her bed and looked up at her ceiling. She would have to endure one more day of school before she could follow Trencino to his house, and then she would be able to do a real recon! While thinking about this, she dozed off into a light nap.

Last edited by Aisha_Hikari on Wed 7 Sep 2011 - 21:05; edited 2 times in total

Aisha_Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Wed 7 Sep 2011 - 18:42

Eww..I don't know what happened with the formatting. Looked normal in the box.

EDIT: Much better. ^^

Aisha_Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 7 Sep 2011 - 20:40

It was only 1445 right now so dinner wouldn't be served for another hour or so and she didn't feel like going to the range.
1445 is 2:45PM. Perhaps 1845 or 2045 would be better? Also, well, going by USA Schools, the school days ends at about 3o'clock, or 1500. 1445 would still keep her in school or so I would think.

Other than that very tiny mistake, it was great! Almost perfect I would dare say!

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Wed 7 Sep 2011 - 21:05

Ah, thanks for that! I can't remember how long my Elementary school days were so I just made a guesstimate. XD

EDIT: Changed to 1645. ^^ Just in time for a nice nap before dinner.

Aisha_Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 7 Sep 2011 - 21:18

ElfenMagix wrote:
It was only 1445 right now so dinner wouldn't be served for another hour or so and she didn't feel like going to the range.
1445 is 2:45PM. Perhaps 1845 or 2045 would be better? Also, well, going by USA Schools, the school days ends at about 3o'clock, or 1500. 1445 would still keep her in school or so I would think.
Going back and checking a notebook from 20 years ago...my school let out at exactly 1445. Here in Louisina I stsrt seeing kids on the street at 1445, so their classes must let out around 1430.

Still, allowing time for the drive back to the SWA compound the schedule does wind up being a bit tight. That's such a minor concern I don't even think it bears mentioning.

More complete thoughts soon...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piņa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Wed 7 Sep 2011 - 21:55

Oh~ I hope they're good thoughts. I'm trying to improve on my writing length since I'm still struggling with making things very detailed.

Aisha_Hikari

Female

Fan of : Henrietta

Original Characters : Aisha

Comments : *Searching for sweets*

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Wed 7 Sep 2011 - 22:32

Aisha_Hikari wrote:XD Thanks for all the support guys. I'm working on 13 now! I extended the school classes period by period just to let people get to know different aspects of Aisha, as well as show what kind of humiliating/interesting experiences she goes through in each class. Now that school is over though, I can definitely get more into the action that everyone loves! ^^

"@tremec6speed I think you might be mistaken a little bit. The age and info I put in my profile are for Aisha, my character, since it's pretty much her profile. I'm 20 and male. ^^

ROFL! That's the second time in these GSG threads that I've had to use my old back up computer because I read while sipping my delicious (store brand) soda then spit it back up on the keyboard reading the high lighted quote!
(I'm going to simply use that one from now on when I log on to GSG up with)
I kept thinking to myself:' damn, that kid can write like nobody's business, 'cause NO WAY I could've done that good at 8 or now! (Jealousy runnin' at full tilt there) Embarassed
Anyway, glad that's cleared up. *whew* (still great writing though, 20 year old too!) Razz
In fact, if you were eight and can write that great, then I would have said if you can draw as well as you can write, then we gots our self a Shakespeare mixed with a Dali prodigy! Not Worthy!
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1968

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 8:09

*Flames burst through the floor with me standing in the middle* Like a phoenix I once again rise up from the ashes of inactivity!! This deployment has kept me pretty busy but things are starting to slow down and I now find myself with time to write again! So look forward to another chapter of Aisha's life in the next few days. *Realizes he's standing in flames* O_O HOT HOT HOT!!! *Flees*

Aisha_Hikari

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 18:24

Welcome back Aisha! Hope you have something up soon.

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 7:57

DING! Chapter's done! I think it's my longest one so far at a little over 2200 words. ^^

CHAPTER 14
The rest of the night passed without any notable excitement. During her dinner, Aisha had eaten with her friends while enduring some teasing about her current mission. She didn't mind though, because in her mind she knew that this mission was definitely one of the more important ones and it was something that only she could do at the moment. It didn't make it any less embarrassing for the pint sized cyborg but she kept her spirits up by thinking of her possible recon mission. She couldn't wait until she would be able to actually infiltrate someone's house and perform recon, all without being caught or spotted. It was no doubt going to be a tough trial but she was sure that she would be able to pass it with flying colors!

Now in her room and dressed in her green one-piece footie pajamas, she slipped into the covers of her bed and closed her eyes. There was only one more day of school to endure and then she would be able to scope out Trencino's home. One more day of those annoying brats and then she would have her 'day off' to do some real mission work! Thinking about her first infiltration, she slowly fell into a deep sleep. She dreamed once more about the past that she had left behind. The loud noises, her young eyes staring at the bodies of her dead parents as she bled from her own gunshot wounds. The pain, the numbness, everything filled her body all at once. She woke up in a pool of her own sweat and she realized once more that she had been crying during the night for reasons unknown. Wiping her eyes with a nearby handkerchief, she shrugged her shoulders and looked at the nearby clock. It was almost time for her to wake up, but she had a good half-hour before that.

Getting up and out off bed, Aisha walked over to her dresser and opened the middle drawer, which held her HP MKIII. Kenichi had wanted her to stick with Fabrique Nationale weapons, much like Henrietta, because he felt that they would grow on her better than other, larger, weapons. He was against Aisha having her primary weapon being the FN F2000 but in the end her stubbornness, as well as actually proving she could handle the weapon on the range, led him to allow it. Picking up the handgun and bringing it over to her desk, she dropped the magazine down before pulling back the slide and watching as her loaded round popped out from within. Visually checking that it was now properly unloaded, she removed the upper assembly and placed the now separate barrel on the table before taking out her cleaning equipment.

She cleaned her handgun happily and carefully, making sure that she was thorough in getting every bit of carbon out from the various parts. Kenichi, and the other handlers as well, were all firm on keeping their weapons properly maintained so that it would work properly on the field and on the range. She worked diligently and by the time her alarm went off, she had already cleaned the entire weapon and reassembled it back to it's normal operating state. A quick and successful functions check later, she put her loose round back in the magazine before sliding it home in the well. She knew better than to take any chances, so she cocked the slide back and chambered a round, just in case. Putting the weapon back in its drawer, Aisha wondered just what would happen today in school.

No doubt she would have to hold herself back in terms of showing how advanced she was for her age since she didn't want to be put into a separate class. Something like that happening would ruin everything. She was already scolding herself for yesterday, where she had answered many of the questions much too easily. Today, she would try not to stick out, and would only speak if she was called for. It might seem like a change of attitude, but she could dismiss it as her just not wanting to take all the spotlight for herself. The last thing she wanted was to stand out in the class. Not only would it bring attention to her, but it would also keep her from simply observing her target. There was a lot to learn about a person if you just looked at them. Did they have a limp, did they seem to favor one arm over the other? Physical fitness was also something to consider when watching someone. She could go toe to toe with the average Joe, but she would have trouble against someone trained to fight hand to hand.

After getting dressed in her uniform, she took a quick look at her self in the mirror, just to make sure that everything was correctly in place. Once she confirmed that her uniform was straight, she checked the time once more. It was almost time to head out. Almost on cue, there was a knock on the door and Kenichi let himself in before saying. "Let's get to the parking lot, I've got some things to tell you along the way." This was a surprise for Aisha but she figured it had something to with her mission. She really hoped that she would be allowed to go solo!

The two of them left the room after Aisha gathered up her bag and slung it on her back. As they walked down the hall, Kenichi began to talk. "I've spoken with Jean about your idea and he believes that your possible lead should definitely be given a looking into. He's also approved of your plan to call in sick tomorrow, which will give you time to investigate his home, which we'll discover today after school. I don't think I have to remind you to be careful around him today but I'm going to anyways. He might seem nice but he's a terrorist in the end."

Aisha nodded her head and thought about what she had just been told. She was going to be doing the investigating right? Or would they send another operative in after her? Almost as if he read her mind, Kenichi said with a small chuckle. "You're probably worried about who's going to be doing the investigation right? It's written all over your face." He opened the door to allow the now blushing Aisha to step outside first before continuing. "I was asked whether or not I believed you could handle a solo sneaking mission, and I said yes." Aisha looked up at him with an obvious hope in her eyes, which was confirmed by Kenichi saying. "You'll be allowed this mission, but you'll have to be extremely careful. Depending on the location of his home, there's a chance that you could be spotted entering, but you can easily play it off as if you were innocently looking to see if the owner was in, or you got the apartment numbers mixed up."

Aisha was practically beaming as they walked through the parking lot and over to Kenichi's car. She knew that the investigation would be risky but this was something that she had been training for. She was going to show them all that they would be able to rely on her for support in a mission. This was just an investigation but one day she was going to be going to combat and she would prove herself to be a capable partner. Letting herself into the car after Kenichi unlocked it, she settled in and buckled up before saying to Kenichi as he entered as well. "I can't wait until we can go investigate his house. I bet it's going to be filled with intelligence!" Kenichi smiled before saying with a small tease in his voice. "Of course there will be intelligence, he's a teacher. Can you imagine how many papers and books he has to have in there?" This made Aisha pout a little bit before saying. "Y-you know what I meant!"

They began their drive to the school and on the way, Aisha voiced her concerns about possible pets in the home. "I know that I'll be entering his house alone, but there's always the chance that he could have a pet, or even a trained guard dog. If I kill the pet, he'll surely become suspicious." Kenichi thought about this problem, and came up with a viable solution. "Well, if you have no choice but to kill the pet in self defense, we can always revise the mission and capture Trencino when he comes home from work. We'll send in back-up if that's the case, just remember to alert us if anything goes wrong." Aisha nodded her head while hoping that it wouldn't have to come to that. She really liked animals after all, and didn't want to have to hurt one if she could help it.

The rest of the trip was passed in silence, save for Aisha sneezing once because some dust tickled her nose. When they reached the school, she hopped out and put on her backpack before giving her 'daddy' a nice hug and saying. "I'll try to gather even more information today! I'll ask him if he has any pets too. He shouldn't be suspicious about something like that right?" Kenichi didn't think it was suspicious at all, and encouraged her to ask while waving goodbye to his 'daughter'. Aisha was met by some of the kids from yesterday, and together they all went into the school while talking about what they were going to be doing today. They all had different ideas but the general fear was that they were going to get a pop quiz in one subject or another.

Once they were all in their seats, they talked amongst themselves until the bell rung and signaled the start of the school day. She knew that it was time for the announcements, and hoped that she would be able to keep herself as hidden as possible today, since she didn't want to attract attention. During the announcements, Trencino announced that they would indeed be having a test in both spelling and math, which got some groans from the other kids. The test wasn't all that hard though, and even Aisha knew that these were the basics, so getting a hundred would be pretty normal. In fact, almost all of the children got hundreds on the test. After that came their bathroom break, as well as snack time. She happily ate the chocolate chip muffins that were handed out. Next came the Math test, which challenged a lot of the kids but Aisha knew that she could easily get a hundred. She made a few 'mistakes' though, as to give her only an eighty-five, pretty good but not attention-worthy. Much to her disappointment, she had been called to read for the Read-Aloud time, but after that she managed to stay under the radar.

During their second bathroom break, Aisha had managed to get a scolding for chasing after one of the boys down the hall. What the teacher hadn't seen though, was the boy lifting her skirt and showing the world her panties, which had set Aisha to give chase with all intentions of pummeling him, had she not been stopped. Luckily she had been allowed to go to lunch, and not the principals office. Lunch was much less exciting than yesterday and she happily ate her deli meat sandwich in peace. During Recess, she had actually managed to slip under the radar of the kids playing tag long enough to ask Trencino some innocent questions, as well as if he had any pets or not. She was greatly relieved to hear that he had no pets, but wished he could have a cat. Aisha thought that it suited him, since all evil people had cats didn't they? She didn't voice that last part of course. After her questions, she was spotted and dragged into yet another game of tag.

During Phys Ed, they all enjoyed running laps around the gym a few times before being allowed free time. Aisha spent this time practicing her Chinese Kenpo, which unfortunately attracted attention, but not the negative kind either. Trencino actually praised her for learning self defense, since it was something that would only help her during her life. She didn't need to hear that from him, since she would likely be using it on him soon, but it did feel good to know that Kenichi had taught her a good way of self defense. The next class was Social Studies, and she learned more about the time when Italy was split into different nations. She didn't ask any questions this time, but she was asked a few of her own, which she answered correctly to show that she was paying attention. Her last period was Science and she learned about more landforms and how to spot each type. They were even asked to look out the window and identify as many as they could.

Finally though, the end-of-school bell rang loudly through the school, and all were released to their parents. Aisha quickly found Kenichi and gave him a hug before getting into the car. Teachers always stood after school late, so it was a good couple of hours of hiding out before they spotted Trencino heading to his car. Once he pulled out of the driveway, the chase began.

Aisha_Hikari

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 22:33

That was absolutely GREAT!

OK. I read none of it. But I will!
And I know it will be great like the last chapters.

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 23:29

Read it nao then! XD

Aisha_Hikari

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 23:55

Well done. Good to have you back.

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 6:22

crazyidiot78

Male

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 1:22

Best review yet on FF.net. XD

|"Once he pulled out of the driveway, the chase began."

Wait, what?

You ended the chapter there?

I hate you. |

Aisha_Hikari

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 1:52

Aisha_Hikari wrote:Best review yet on FF.net. XD

|"Once he pulled out of the driveway, the chase began."

Wait, what?

You ended the chapter there?

I hate you. |
As much as I loathe being cliffhangered... it is a good way to maintain interest and keep the story rolling.

Nice chapter mate.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5749

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Tue 8 May 2012 - 8:41

Totally did NOT get writers block. <<; Anyways, here's the latest chapter!

CHAPTER 15

Aisha was more than a little excited as Kenichi pulled out of the school parking lot to pursue Trencino. She had been told by the other cyborgs that Kenichi had been one of the better drivers of the SWA, and knew all of the best tricks when it came to following people. It must have come from his background of being a Private Investigator before being recruited into the Agency for his talents. He had put more than a few high profile criminals behind bars during his prime, while at the same time remaining completely unknown to the one he was pursuing. To Kenichi, this was more than a game of cat and mouse, this was a hunt of the highest level and he wouldn't allow anything to get in his way.

From her seat, Aisha could barely see out the window, which annoyed her to no end since compared to other cars, Kenichi's Fiat Barchetta was by no means a large car. Having to stretch her neck a little bit, she could clearly see Trencino's blue Alfa 159 a few cars ahead of them. He didn't seem to know that he was being followed since he was still driving casually. This made her grin a little bit, since they had been following him for the past fifteen minutes. A Barchetta wasn't all too common either, so one being in the rear view every now and then should have at least set off some alarms. Shrugging, she simply thought of it as Trencino leading himself into their trap. Of course that trap had yet to be set, but that was for the future. As soon as they figured out where he lived, they would definitely be able to set up a good trap.

They started to get deeper into the center of Rome, and with the narrow roads it was getting hard to follow him while also staying a few cars behind him. Kenichi had managed though, and soon their patience paid off. Trencino turned into a driveway of an old looking house, though it was obviously remodeled to accomodate the modern man. Taking a good look at it, Kenichi decided to test out Aisha by asking. "Aisha, what can you tell me about this house?"

Aisha looked at the house with serious eyes before saying. "Well, from what I can see from here, it's a two story building with at least six to ten windows, separate from the others, with two alleys running on each side of it. The door looks pretty normal in front, and the windows are definitely simple glass. It also looks really old."

She noticed something in the alley to the left of the house and nodded her head before continuing her observation. "It also has a basement, since it has a cellar door in the alley there." She seemed to think for a moment before saying. "From the outside it looks pretty normal, but that's to be expected huh? You can't exactly expect them to hang a 'terrorist living here' sign. Getting in should be simple."

Kenichi nodded his head, and though he didn't say it out loud, he was proud that she had taken in his observational habits. It was something that he had tried to drill into her ever since he chose her as a Cyborg. Being able to take in all of the details of a place within a matter of seconds was critical if you wanted to get anywhere in the PI world. He didn't like that she assumed getting in would be easy, but he didn't scold her for it either. From his own, more expert eye, it seemed that it really would be simple.

Trencino had exited his car and walked to the front door. After producing a key, he unlocked the door and opened it up. At this point Aisha focused all of her attention on the door, and from what she could see, it looked fairly average on the inside as well. There was a bookshelf along the back wall, a stairway leading up to the second floor, a kitchen area in the back, through a doorway in the back wall, and a few pieces of furniture. More importantly though, she didn't notice any pets, or signs of one. She thought that a dog would at least greet its Master at the door, so she smiled and said. "It looks like he might not have any pets, or at least no dogs to worry about." When the door closed, Aisha closed her eyes and cupped her ears towards it and heard the familiar click of a lock setting. Letting out a small sigh, she told Kenichi. "He locked the door. Is that normal?"

Kenichi nodded his head to answer Aisha's question before saying. "It's pretty common, especially in most urban towns. It's also a good sign that he's either secretive, or protective of whatever he has inside there. If he has any intel, it definitely wouldn't be in plain view from the front or back." He seemed to think for a moment before looking around the general neighborhood. "It doesn't look like there are many people living around here. The houses to his left and right are all convienently boarded up and abandoned. Definitely suspicious."

Aisha smiled up at her Handler. She could tell that his investigator blood was starting to boil once more, but it would be her that handled the infiltration wouldn't it? She certainly hoped so, but she wouldn't complain if Kenichi helped her out with her first infil mission either. They had to work well as a team after all. Bringing her attention back to the building, she said. "I think it would be best to go in through the basement and work my way up from there. It would be easy to get spotted by passing traffic if I used the front, but I would have less of a chance of that if I used the cellar door."

Kenichi thought about this for a moment before nodding his head and saying. "I agree that going in from the cellar would be the best option if we were doing this op alone, but if we're given backup from the others, it would be a simple matter of closing off the road due to an 'accident'. That way at least bystanders would be taken care of. We can also take down the address and look up the floor plan. Something like that should be simple enough. I'm just worried about any kinds of modifications he might have added that aren't on the floor plan. I wouldn't be surprised if he even had a few hidden cameras installed."

Aisha gulped at that thought. If she couldn't see the cameras then that would be a lot of trouble for her. But then she got an idea and said. "What if we turned off the power? Wouldn't that work?" It sounded like a good idea to her. If the power was shut down then the cameras would go out as well!

Unfortunately, Kenichi shook his head and said. "I wish it were that simple, but much like a laptop, there are many kinds of hidden cameras that work on their own independent batteries. They wouldn't be very hidden if they had a cord attached to them after all." He closed his eyes and had a frown on his face, his traditional 'thinking face'.

It seemed like an eternity before he nodded his head and said. "I think the only way to successfully counter the cameras would be to give them nothing to work with. We'll give you a traditional 'sneaking suit', one that covers up every part of your body, including your eyes, and with a few modifications to it, it can also make you look much larger than how you are now. It's fairly simple, but effective for keeping your identity hidden. Enough of that though, let's head out before someone thinks we're suspicious." He started down the road, heading back for the SWA, while Aisha gave one last look at the house. She would definitely get into that house. She would definitely find something in there.

Last edited by Aisha_Hikari on Mon 12 Nov 2012 - 23:35; edited 1 time in total

Aisha_Hikari

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Tue 8 May 2012 - 8:53

nice and glad to see you are still at it
crazyidiot78

Male

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 8 May 2012 - 12:39

Good to have you back writing!

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Mon 12 Nov 2012 - 23:42

I'm just going to leave this here. ^_^

CHAPTER 16
The rest of the night continued as normal. Aisha had dinner with the other cyborgs, with the light hearted teasing and playing that usually accompanied it, and after that she took a hot bath before changing into her pajamas for the night. She would be unarmed for the mission tomorrow but she made it a habit of cleaning her weapons, starting with her F2000. It had been cleaned prior to her going to the range, but she gave it a quick once-over either way. It had to be in top condition for the future after all. Her sidearm, the MP Mk III, was cleaned next. Despite being a sidearm, she used this weapon more often because of its small size.

She was proficient with her F2000 but even after being downsized for her by a professional gunsmith, it was still a good size compared to her small body. By hugging the weapon under her armpit, she can shoot it with deadly accuracy up to 75 meters, on the move, but when firing from the shoulder, as Kenichi has taken to prefer of her, she is only able to hit 50 meters while moving. She is getting better though, and will likely reach a higher range within a few months. She wouldn't have much time at the range for a while though, because of her current mission, so that may set her shoulder-firing training back a small bit but she didn't mind, since this mission came first.

As she wiped the internals of her handgun down with a cloth, Aisha smiled and said to herself. "My first infiltration is tomorrow. You'll be coming with me, but I won't be allowed to bring you into the house. You'll be waiting with Kenichi, in case anything happens. I don't think anything will go wrong though. Kenichi is making sure that nothing will go wrong." During dinner, she had overheard one of the other agents saying that they were going to be steaking out a house in the middle of nowhere until being relieved in the morning, so she had a feeling her handler had requested an overnight team be placed at Trencino's house to confirm his departure before their arrival. This would ensure that they would have no hang-ups in the morning, when Aisha entered the building.

Finishing up the cleaning, she reassembled her handgun and set it on her dresser next to her bed. She always kept it nearby, just in case something ever happened. It wasn't likely, but she still had to be prepared for the worst. Laying down in her bed, she pulled the warm covers over her and looked to her ceiling for a moment before saying with a smile on her face. "Goodnight everyone, I'll be seeing my first real infiltration in the morning. Wish me luck." Without a response, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

The same dream came to her that night, just as it did every night. She awoke in a fluffy bed hearing strange sounds in her parent's room. Curious, she left her bed and made her way to see what was happening. Silence filled the hallway after some strange noises, and as she opened the door, she could feel a burning in her body. Everything grew hot, followed by a freezing cold. With a gasp, Aisha awoke that morning and while panting, she tried to grab a hold of the dream but just as always it escaped her. Shaking her head, she decided to let it go. She was here, and she was awake, so it was time to get ready for her mission.

It was currently 0430, and the sun had yet to rise into the sky yet. Aisha had planned on getting up early so they could leave for Trencino's house just as he was leaving for work. Taking off her blue one-piece footie pajamas, she stood in front of the closet in just her light blue panties, which had little pink hearts on them. Despite being a cyborg, and a trained killer, she still had a love for printed underwear. Looking inside the closet, she spotted a new outfit that hadn't been there previously, and had been delivered to her room during her bath by Kenichi.

It was a black full-body suit that was meant to be comfortable for the wearer on the inside, while completely changing their form on the outside. Added padding in key places would make the wearer seem larger than reality, and large soles at the feet would add a few inches to the wearers height, making them taller than they appeared as well. Attached at the head was a hood that pulls over the head fully, and zips around the collar so that no part of the head or face could be seen, while the wearer can see through the cloth as if wearing sunglasses. Padding was provided in the hood for extra mass as well. Because the padding was only added in key areas, and not throughout the entire suit, her mobility wouldn't be held back and she would be able to move as if wearing nothing at all, which she might as well be considering she was only going to be wearing her underwear underneath. On the outside of the suit at the waist, there was a small pouch that held a multi-tool, lock pick and a small flashlight, making it perfect for an infiltration such as this.

It only took her a few moments to put the suit on and much to her satisfaction, Kenichi had picked out the perfect size for her. Of course, it had been made especially for her a while ago due to her 'unique' stature, but Aisha was unaware of that part. A knock on her door signalled the presence of her handler, and quickly moving to the center of her room, she stood at attention as always and asked her handler to enter. After opening the door and assessing the small, but not as small as before, form in front of him, Kenichi nodded his head in approval before saying. "It's time to see just what our little mouse is hiding in his hole. Let's go." He made sure that Aisha picked up her sidearm before leading the young cyborg to his car.

The drive to the outskirts of Trencino's neighborhood was uneventful, and as they drove to the rendezvous point for the lookout team Kenichi briefed his young charge on the situation. "Trencino should have left already to go to your school, but we're meeting with the overnight team to make sure of it. They'll also give us any information that could be useful to us. Any animal sounds, people going in and out, things like that. Knowing these pieces of information will be invaluable to you, so make sure to listen closely." Aisha nodded her head to show she understood her expectations.

They met with the rendezvous team in a lot just outside of Trencino's neighborhood. It was in a secluded area, so there was no worries of a random passerby overhearing or seeing them. The first agent briefed the two. "Trencino has departed his house for work and we believe the house to be empty. There were no guests during the night, but he did depart his house at roughly 1930. He returned thirty minutes later carrying a take-out bag, probably leftovers from his dinner. His windows have been closed and curtained all day and night, so we couldn't see into his home, other then the hallway that leads to the front door. We've confirmed that he makes sure all windows and doors are locked prior to leaving, so you'll need to pick your way in."

The second agent gave a small yawn during the briefing and after it was concluded, Kenichi nodded his head and said. "Thank you, you did a good job. Leave the rest to us and get some sleep." The two agents departed to gather their equipment while Kenichi and Aisha returned to their car. Once they were in, he said. "So that's the situation. We know very little of the interior so it's important that you be very careful while moving around. I'll be parked in the abandoned lot next door, so if you need anything just radio for me." He held out an earphone radio for her, which she quickly put into her ear and tested before pulling her hood over her head and zipping it into the collar.

Kenichi drove up in front of Trencino's house and made sure that there was no traffic before giving Aisha the signal to depart. Once the signal was given, she quickly exited the car and made a dash for the door. With practiced movements, she recieved the lockpick found in her pouch and worked at the handle of the front door. It took no more than ten seconds for her to work the lock and less than three for her to get the door opened, entering the house, and closed once more. Letting out a small sigh, she said in a whisper. "I've entered the house, starting investigation now." Kenichi came back to her with a disapproving tone in his voice. "That took you too long, we'll have to work on your picking after this."

That made Aisha wince a little bit, because she knew that he would be drilling her over and over until she could meet with his approval time. That would be later though, right now she had to focus on the mission at hand. The hallway was nothing special, only a bookshelf along the wall and some framed art kept it from being completely bare. Directly in front of her she could see the kitchen area and to her right, she saw a staircase leading up to the second story with numerous pictures along the wall. Her first decision was to investigate the bookshelf. While it was unlikely, she couldn't pass the chance to see if there was information to be found.

During her check of the bookshelf, which contained mostly old literature and biographies, she heard something from upstairs. Immediately taking cover along the stairway wall, she could hear the sounds of steps above her. Because of the clicking sound that followed each step, she immediately ruled out a human. In her radio, she whispered. "I believe there's a dog upstairs, what should I do if it comes after me?" Kenichi's response followed a few seconds later. "We cannot leave any evidence of our search behind. If you have to engage the dog, do not kill it. Put it to sleep or gain its trust, but under no circumstances are you to kill it or injure it in a way that would alert Trencino to their being an intruder recently." Aisha nodded her head and responded her confirmation and understanding before moving into the living room.

The furniture in the living room was definitely impressive, and most of it was made out of solid mahogany. It was definitely something that raised an eyebrow or two since the craftsmanship was definitely something that was above the average teacher's salary. Taking note of this, she checked out a few more bookshelves but found nothing out of the ordinary once more. Thinking that she would leave the kitchen for last before exiting, she moved for a door that would lead down into the basement.

As she moved down the stairs, she could hear barking from upstairs, as well as a scratching sound. The dog was likely closed inside a room and was trying to get out. Not worried, she continued downstairs. It was fairly dark in the basement, so she had to turn on the light to see comfortably. Looking around from the bottom of the stairs, she could see that it was fairly organized, with cardboard boxes and miscellaneous furniture. Wanting to be thorough in her search, she moved to one of the boxes and carefully opened it up to find that it was simply filled with old clothes. Further searches gave similar results, and as Aisha closed up the final box, she said with a pout on her face. "Nothing down here in the basement. I'm going to head upstairs and see if there's anything to find."

Aisha had been trying to keep an ear out for the dog during her basement search, but when she reached the top of the basement stairs and turned for the hallway, she saw a growling German Shepherd of roughly five years at the end. Upon seeing her, the Shepherd gave a loud bark before charging, which made Aisha squeak a little bit in fear. She had never had training against a dog before, especially in hand to hand combat. In the short seconds between her making impact with the dog, she quickly assessed her priorities. Avoiding tooth and fang were critical to her survival, but she also had to take the large dog down without killing or injuring it.

The dog lept high for Aisha, so the small girl used this chance to bend low before jumping forward and under the dog. Rolling on the ground before getting back to a stable base, she turned to find the dog tackling her in the abdomen. Forced back to the ground, Aisha knew that she was in trouble, but she kept her limbs close to her to avoid the dog's teeth, which were trying to grab a hold of her ankles. Jumping up and back into a standing position, Aisha waited for the dog to leap at her once more and when it did, she quickly ducked under before grabbing a hold of the dog's fur. With a small shout, she used her strength to slam the larger dog onto the floor on its back. The dog let out a yelp of pain before Aisha released it and went for its side as it tried to get back up.

Once it was back at a standing base, Aisha took the risk of jumping onto its back. The risk was worth it, and Aisha soon found herself holding onto the dog as it tried to turn and get a hold of her. She wasn't about to let it, however, and she quickly wrapped her arm around the dogs neck. Applying pressure, she held on tight until the dog began to lose consciousness. Not taking any chances, she continued the hold until she was sure the dog was out and lying limp on the floor. A quick check of its pulse confirmed that it still had life, and a quick once-over of her own body showed that while she had a few scratches and tears in the suit, she had no worrying wounds.

Knowing that she only had a short time before the dog woke up, she hurried up the stairs and entered the room that the dog wsa guarding. Inside, it appeared to be a study, with a few bookshelves along the walls and a large wood desk near the closed window. Moving over to the desk to see what was hidden by the backboard, she grinned when she saw a fairly new looking computer. To herself, she said. "Jackpot. Let's see what kind of secrets it holds." She was worried about password protection, but whether it was from arrogance or simply having nothing to hide, she found that it was only in sleep mode, and a quick shake of the mouse brought her straight to the desktop.

Giggling to herself in anticipation, she worked her way through the computer until she could access his email account. Logging on, she went through his mail, which consisted mostly of messages to other teachers, as well as some students for assistance, but what really caught her attention was an email that stood out from the others, and it was sent only a few days ago. The message read: WE'RE GOING TO NEED YOU SOON, SO PUT IN FOR VACATION OR WHATEVER YOU DO IN THAT JOB OF YOURS. WE'LL MEET YOU AT THE USUAL PLACE IN THREE DAYS. REMEMBER, IF YOU DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO THAT PRECIOUS SCHOOL OF YOURS, YOU'LL LISTEN TO US. --RM

This shocked Aisha more than she thought it would. She had been prepared to see almost anything in the form of intel, but it seemed like Trencino himself was being blackmailed by the group. What could he have that they would want so bad that they would threaten the school for? Also, from the reciept of the email, three days meant that he would be leaving tomorrow. Further emails of similar subjects revealed that he was well versed in creating poisons, but stopped after what she could only understand as 'the incident.'

Believing that this was sufficient intelligence, she returned the computer back to where it was left at and quickly hurried outside, where Kenichi was waiting to pick her up. Only when she was in his car did she let out a sigh of relief and say. "I found out some good intel, but something is strange. It looks like Trencino is being blackmailed into working with the Phoenix, and that he's good at making poisons. Who could they want to poison, and how? I think we'll be able to find out tomorrow. If we follow Trencino from his house to this 'usual place', we should find out more."

Kenichi nodded his head, understanding what she had found out, and said to the young girl with a smirk. "Good work in there. Providing that the dog is still alive.." A nod from Aisha answered that question. "We should find out just what their next goal is, and just how we're going to stop them. Just one thing, however."

Aisha looked curiously to Kenichi and asked. "What is it? Did I miss something?" Kenichi shook his head and said simply. "I just wouldn't wear hearts tomorrow, or else Trencino might connect you to this infiltration." Confused, Aisha gave herself another lookover before squeaking in embarrassment. The dog had torn a good chunk from the suit in the rear, enough so that a good bit of her heart print panties had been exposed the whole time. If he had any hidden cameras in his house, they would have caught them for sure! Blushing furiously and looking down, all Aisha could respond with was a quick. "Yes, sir."

Aisha_Hikari

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content