An Elementary Level Mission

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: An Elementary Level Mission

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 19:48

Here's the latest chapter of An Elementary Level Mission! I've included a treat at the bottom ^^ (still needs coloring)

CHAPTER 7

After Spelling class came their bathroom and snack break. Aisha thought that the snack break was boring since she had nothing to do but relieve herself and eat a few cookies and some milk. She talked to a few of the kids and tried to get them to see that she didn't have a crush on the teacher, and that they were all just innocent questions. Most of them were able to be talked out of poking fun at her but there were always the few who wouldn't be talked out of it, specifically a girl who was a little taller than herself, which once again annoyed her. She had blond hair, light green eyes and had a frown on her face when she told Aisha during their snack break.

"I won't let you have Mr. Trencino, Aisha. No matter what, you're my rival from now on!" This left Aisha extremely confused until she remembered that one of the kids said before that there were now two kids that were interested in the teacher. So this was the other girl with a crush. She certainly looked like a brat. The very air around her gave off the impression of a spoiled little girl. Trying to keep herself out of trouble, she said.

"I really don't like him like that I promise!" She tried her best to defend herself but the girl didn't seem to take no for an answer.

"I know that you like him! You even asked about where he lives! Why would you ask something like that if you don't like him?" Aisha could have told the girl the many ways knowing a persons address could help in assassinating them but she knew that would be way too suspicious, especially if one of the kids nearby told Trencino what she said. With no other alternative, she accepted defeat and said.

"Fine, think what you want but does my rival have a name? It's not fair that you know my name and I don't know yours." This seemed to at least throw the girl for a loop since she wasn't expecting such a quick change of subject. It actually took her a moment before she recovered and said with the same hint of arrogance as before.

"I guess it is only fair that you know your rivals name. Fine, my name is Annetta Lynette and I'm six years old." Well at least she knew the girls name now so it was easier to talk to her now. Smiling a little bit, she said.

"Nice to meet you Annetta. I've never had a rival before so I hope we can be good rivals." Of course that was a lie since she was in constant competition with all of the other cyborgs. They were always having fun while doing it but she still saw each and every one of them as rivals and friends at the same time. No matter what, she was going to prove that her small size couldn't keep her from taking down the bad guys like Trencino. She couldn't wait until that final confrontation but she knew that was a while from now. She still had to gather information. Seeing an opportunity, she said casually.

"So, what do you know about Mr. Trencino then? You like him a lot so you must know a lot about him." Annette's reaction was just about what she expected from her. First she looked surprised that she would ask something like that, and then it turned into anger as she said.

"As if I would tell you! You're my rival so I'm not telling you anything!" Aisha sighted a little bit as she got that response. It was a little different than what she was expecting but not too far off. She was about to ask a few more questions when Trencino stood up and said to the students, and mostly the two loud girls who were 'competing' for his hand.

"Okay students it's time for Math so please return to your seats and take out your math books. Today we're just going to review what we've been going over for the last few days." His attention turned to Aisha for a moment before asking. "Aisha, are you able to add and subtract numbers with two digits such as twenty-one plus twelve?"

Aisha stood up and nodded her head a little bit before saying. "Yes Mr. Trencino, I can add and subtract really well. I can even tell you that the answer to that is thirty-three!" She sounded excited but that was an act since she was really thinking about how she could add and subtract seven digit numbers easily at the moment. Other math problems were a piece of cake as well for her. She heard someone mumbling behind her. and it sounded something like 'show off' with Annette's voice. Once Trencino nodded for her to sit down, she took her seat and ignored the jealous girl behind her as Trencino continued.

"That's correct Aisha, good work. Now that i know everyone in the class is ready and able, I would like for you all to open up your books to page twelve and answer as many of the problems as you can. Take your time with each problem since it's not a race to see who gets done first."

Aisha was curious to see the problems that she was up against so she flipped her Math book open and turned to the assigned page. As she expected, it was a page full of different two digit problems. The majority seemed to be addition but there were a few subtraction problems as well. Picking up her pencil, she started to write down the answers to each of the problems, taking no more than two or three seconds to look at each problem before solving it. It took her a total of ten minutes to finish the entire section, followed by the next two sections as well. She hoped going ahead wasn't frowned at. If you knew the material then go on ahead, that's what she thought anyways.

It wasn't long before all of the other students started to finish up and once Mr. Trencino felt that all of the kids had gotten enough time for the assignment, he stood up and said. "Okay everyone, finish up the problem that you're on and then pass your books to the front. While I'm looking over the books, you can have free time but once again, stay in your seats and nothing more than a dull roar. Wouldn't want to disturb the other classes after all."

Aisha passed her book forward before reaching behind her and getting the books from behind her and passing them up to the next kid. She was pretty sure that she wasn't going to get in trouble for going ahead but the feeling still lingered in her body since she didn't fully know the rules. After a few thoughts on it, she decided not to think about it anymore since it wasn't too big a deal. Since there was still free time to go, she drifted into her thoughts. She had a feeling that Annette had more information on Trencino but she was holding it real close. Maybe she had a diary or something she could look into. She couldn't exactly ask to go over her house though. They were rivals after all. She would have to think of another way to get it out of her. As she thought about this, the bell rang once more, signaling the start of Read-Along time according to her schedule. This was sure to be interesting. Not.

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

Last edited by Aisha_Hikari on Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 20:34; edited 1 time in total

Aisha_Hikari

Forum Posts : 84

Registration date : 2010-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 20:29

Nice... on both the story and the pic.

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5667

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 21:10

good story, and the pic really made me smile! Aisha looks so precious, even with the ginormous F2000 in her arms!

MP5

Forum Posts : 1767

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 21:33

Thanks all ^^ I had it made by request. All credit goes to Spider from the Children of Cyrodiil forum ^^

Aisha_Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 13 Dec 2010 - 0:25

CHAPTER 6
Writing down on the paper in front of her, she wrote down: The bumblebee is a member of the genus Bombus, and the family Apidae. That made her grin a little bit since it would really show the teacher what it meant to underestimate her. Sure she couldn't beat him to a pulp yet, but that didn't mean that she couldn't prove that she wasn't a force to be reckoned with.
Showing off a bit Aisha? Careful...impress the teacher too much and you'll get moved out of his class and into the advanced group.
My Kindergarten teacher was really boring, but Mr. T is really fun. I don't know him outside of school though. I wonder where he lives.."
Blue Phoenix agent or not, being a first grade teacher has to be a really creepy job.
He was probably trained to be deceptive.

she said. "So no one knows about Mr. Trencino outside of school? What about his hobbies or likes?"
Understandable for a teacher who values his sanity but in Aisha's mind all this is probably just reinforcing the idea that Trencino is a sinister terrorist agent.
Holding in her anger, her eyes teared a little and once more the kids took it the wrong way.

"Aww, Mr. T made her cry! There there Aisha, there's plenty of fish in the sea!"

Triela was right..Kids are annoying!
For a girl who started the day feeling superior to these kids this must be mortifying.
CHAPTER 7
Aisha thought that the snack break was boring since she had nothing to do but relieve herself and eat a few cookies and some milk.
Aisha bored by the opportunity to eat sweets?
She talked to a few of the kids and tried to get them to see that she didn't have a crush on the teacher, and that they were all just innocent questions.
At least they're not still fixated on her blue hair.
"I won't let you have Mr. Trencino, Aisha. No matter what, you're my rival from now on!"
The fact that she just walks up and declares war had me laughing.
Aisha could have told the girl the many ways knowing a persons address could help in assassinating them
Seems perfectly reasonable to an assassin.
"I guess it is only fair that you know your rivals name. Fine, my name is Annetta Lynette and I'm six years old."
The first name sounds sufficiently Italian, but not the surname. Is she from somewhere else as well?
"Nice to meet you Annetta. I've never had a rival before so I hope we can be good rivals."
Sometimes the closest friendships start this way.
Of course that was a lie since she was in constant competition with all of the other cyborgs. They were always having fun while doing it but she still saw each and every one of them as rivals and friends at the same time.
Cyborg 1: Where you looking at my handler?

Cyborg 2: It was you looking at my handler!
So, what do you know about Mr. Trencino then? You like him a lot so you must know a lot about him." Annette's reaction was just about what she expected from her. First she looked surprised that she would ask something like that, and then it turned into anger as she said.
"As if I would tell you! You're my rival so I'm not telling you anything!"
I was half expecting Annetta to fall for that trick.
I can add and subtract really well. I can even tell you that the answer to that is thirty-three!" She sounded excited but that was an act since she was really thinking about how she could add and subtract seven digit numbers easily at the moment.
I like that you kept her abilities in check...long addition & subtraction is believable for an 8-year old, but it might have strained credibility to have her firing off quadratic & non-linear equations. The girl has a mechanical body, but she is still a (sub)adolescent child.
It took her a total of ten minutes to finish the entire section, followed by the next two sections as well. She hoped going ahead wasn't frowned at. If you knew the material then go on ahead, that's what she thought anyways.
Again...careful, don't get yourself moved out of his class.
Maybe she had a diary or something she could look into. She couldn't exactly ask to go over her house though. They were rivals after all.
Lorenzo: Ladies & Gentlemen, I've called you all here for this emergency planning session to deal with a mission of the highest priority. Ferro, I need you to make contact with the mother of a potential asset & arrange something called a "play-date."Support staff & all available fratelli will support as necessary.

One hell of a first day...looking forward to more. Cute pic as well...not only does it feature her comically oversized weapon but the sun dress & sneakers too.

Professor Voodoo

Forum Posts : 3422

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Mon 13 Dec 2010 - 2:04

Thanks for the commentary Professor. I always look forward to it as a learning experience. ^^

Aisha bored by the opportunity to eat sweets?

Not so much bored of the sweets but wishing for class to progress so she can gather more information on Trencino. XD

The first name sounds sufficiently Italian, but not the surname. Is she from somewhere else as well?

I used google for the first one and stole the second from Strike Witches =P She can be mixed.

Sometimes the closest friendships start this way.

Exactly what I was thinking!

Cyborg 1: Where you looking at my handler?

Cyborg 2: It was you looking at my handler!

Not so much romantic rivals, but rivals at the range, PT, things like that.

I like that you kept her abilities in check...long addition & subtraction is believable for an 8-year old, but it might have strained credibility to have her firing off quadratic & non-linear equations. The girl has a mechanical body, but she is still a (sub)adolescent child.

That's what I was thinking as well. I wanted to make her above average while still not being too unbelievably smart. Though would her photographic memory help her learn faster? It is one of her traits.

Lorenzo: Ladies & Gentlemen, I've called you all here for this emergency planning session to deal with a mission of the highest priority. Ferro, I need you to make contact with the mother of a potential asset & arrange something called a "play-date."Support staff & all available fratelli will support as necessary.

Genius! Lmao XD

One hell of a first day...looking forward to more. Cute pic as well...not only does it feature her comically oversized weapon but the sun dress & sneakers too.

Glad you liked it! I'll do my best to keep up a good run!

Aisha_Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by zarien85 on Mon 13 Dec 2010 - 20:20

nice it is getting good and i can just see the "play- date" ROTFL

zarien85

Forum Posts : 113

Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 22:39

Time for Chapter 8!

CHAPTER 8

It wasn't long before the class was asked to spread the desks all along the outside of the classroom and to bring a single chair into the middle of the room. It was now 'Read-Aloud Time' and everyone had to read from an easy book, chosen by the teacher himself. Aisha knew this was going to be easier than all of the other classes combined with all the classes to come but she still tried to keep her boredom hidden, since all the other kids looked starry-eyed at the chance to show off their reading skills. She didn't know what the teacher was going to choose, but she figured that the story would be revealed soon since the teacher stood up and went over to the book shelf.

Trencino looked through the selection of books and then smiled before pulling a small book out of the shelf. It was a fairly easy book to read and he was sure that they would all be able to read it without trouble. Looking to the students, he said. "Alright now class, the story we're going to be reading together is The Prince of the Pasta Kingdom. It's a nice little story that has a happy ending for all." He looked to the class and said while looking at a boy with brown hair and matching eyes. "Come on up Ricardo. You can read the first line. Do your best."

The boy Ricardo nodded his head and then went up to the seat. Sitting down, he took the offered book from the teacher and opened it to the first page. After silently reading it to himself, he said out loud.

"A long, long time ago, there was place called the Pasta Kingdom. There lived a prince who loved pasta, and that's all he ate, everyday. However, there was only one fork in that kingdom, so the prince had to eat the pasta all by himself. Even though the pasta was delicious, it was no fun to eat alone." The teacher stopped him there and said with a smile.

"Very good! You've been practicing, I can tell." Ricardo smiled a little before taking his seat among the students again. A small girl who's name Aisha didn't know took the seat next and read the next line.

"That all changed one day when Prince Pasta was just about to sit down and eat when a royal announcement was made. It was Princess Pizza! She arrived to meet Prince Pasta. When Pasta saw her, he fell in love with her and wanted to woo her." This caused a few giggles in the crowd, one was even Aisha herself. Next was a boy who was once again taller than Aisha.

"He gathered all his cooks and all his kitchens to create the most delicious dinner ever made. He then invited Princess Pizza to eat with him, and she would be the first to eat pasta other than the Prince. She did accept and came to the dinner." The boy sat down and then it was Aisha's turn to read. Getting up and taking her seat at the chair, she said.

"But there was a problem—there was only one fork! Why, how could someone eat pasta without a fork? That was when Princess Pizza said, "If you love me, you will give me your fork and not eat this lovely food." She wanted to continue from there, and even finish the book, but she didn't think that would be fair to the other kids. Sitting down, she was replaced by Annetta, who read as if she were trying to impress the teacher.

" 'I love you,' Prince Pasta said, and he gave her the fork and watched her eat. He was happy only to have dinner with someone else. After dinner, Prince Pasta asked her to marry her. Princess Pizza refused." Aisha could have sworn she saw her turning to the teacher as she read that first sentence. Trencino didn't seem to notice though. Nevertheless, Annetta was replaced by the shy girl from before.

" 'You have not yet proven your love,' she said, and left the Pasta Kingdom. The next day, she again returned to the Pasta Kingdom. Prince Pasta gathered his cooks and set the kitchens and ordered them to cook the best dinner—better than last time! They cooked and cooked till perfection, throwing out all the excellent quality foods, keeping only the best." She was trying her best to speak as clearly, but as quickly as possible. It seemed she didn't like public speaking, but liked reading. Another boy was next up.

"However, when Prince Pasta asked her to dinner that night, she said, 'If you love me, you will not eat your pasta, let it all go to waste, and follow me to my home.' "

The story continued and one by one the children took their turns reading the story. Aisha herself was really loving the story, despite her firm belief that it was just a childrens book and not something to be taken too seriously. Trencino decided to finish up the story by saying with a smile without reading from the book.

"In her honor, Prince Pasta did call the strange pasta: pizza and they lived happily ever after. The end." He took a moment before saying. "This book is a favorite of mine, and I'm glad I could share it with all of you. I hope you all liked it as much as I did." This resulted in a lot of cheers of approval, with only a couple boos from the hard cases in the class. They were the ones that had messed up their lines and took the slowest to read, even requiring the teachers help at a time.

The bell rang to signal the end of the story time period and all of the desks were returned to their original positions. Aisha was starting to think that she was going to like story time now. The book had been enjoyable at least.

The next few minutes allowed Aisha a bathroom break, where she used the five minutes to relieve herself and wash her hands for the next period, which was Lunch. All of the boys and girls were formed up in a single file line and then walked into the large cafeteria. The smell of different meats and vegetables filled the childrens noses as soon as they walked in. There were kids of all grades here and they were all eating either their own home made foods or the school lunch, which was roast beef and gravy with vegetables on the side.

Much to her disappointment, she received no sweet treats when it was her turn to get her lunch but it was understandable. These lunch hands didn't know her, while she was a regular at the SWA. Finding a table was pretty tough with all of the different kids, but she soon found an open spot among some older boys, possibly fifth graders, judging from their size. Most of them gave her a passing glance and returned to their meals but one of the boys said.

"Hey squirt, nice hair. Did you have your mommy dye it for you?" This resulted in some chuckles from the others, who had the same thoughts as him. She had heard that older boys tended to pick on the smaller ones for reasons of their own from Kenichi, but she kept his warning in mind. She was not allowed to hurt them in any way. Sighing and trying to get herself calm, she pouted and said. "It's my natural hair color." Once she said that, she explained just why her hair was naturally blue once more. This seemed to surprise the boys. "Wow, those are some pretty big words for such a little girl. You're in what, Kindergarten?"

It was hard for her to keep herself under control but after letting out a small breath to calm, she said. "First grade..I'm six.." She kept her anger hidden well, since they didn't comment on her emotions at the moment and for the next few minutes they were quiet, until they noticed that she wasn't eating her vegetables. Chuckling, the boy said. "No wonder you're so small, you don't eat your vegetables!" The other boys laughed and joined in on teasing her light heartedly.

The boys finished up their meals first and said to Aisha, who was now red in the face. "We'll be going now. Eat those vegetables or you'll never be big and strong." With that, the boys left for the door to the outside, which was allowed since that door lead to the playground and it was Recess next. Aisha on the other hand, clenched her fist and muttered. "You don't know strong.." She finished up the meat of her lunch and then threw the veggies out. She didn't need them and didn't like them and that was final. Still pouting from the teasing, she headed for the door. It was a half hour recess and she planned on making the most of it.

AN: All credit for the portion of the Pasta Prince story goes to Colonel Marksman and his Pasta Prince story, which can be read here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3223831/1/The_Prince_of_the_Pasta_Kingdom#

Aisha_Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 23:18

That was great. But it would be unwise to keep such temper left unchecked.
Kids can be mean and will continue until somebody's in the nurse's office and the other is in the principal's office having their parents called.

Also note: Even though it was a great version of the story, Colonel Marskman version is not canon. The canon story can be pieced together in V2, V9 when Angie died and the anime.

ElfenMagix

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 0:46

Ah, I didn't know that they had a full version of it. I'll have to read the manga when I get the time. It's definitely on my to do list. And Aisha will get her stress relief, don't worry ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aisha_Hikari

Female

Fan of : Henrietta

Original Characters : Aisha

Comments : *Searching for sweets*

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 21 Dec 2010 - 1:07

Its not a full version. but there are enough pieces to put it together.

Dont let this distract you. You have a great story going on.

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by zarien85 on Fri 24 Dec 2010 - 20:28

nice job

zarien85

Male

Fan of : all of them

Original Characters : Cat Jade

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Wed 5 Jan 2011 - 21:31

After a short break and a lot of procrastination, here's Chapter 9 and another treat at the end! Oh, and five internets to the one to first spot a fun reference. ^^

CHAPTER 9

Lunch was now over and Aisha made her way to the door to the playground for Recess. Opening it, her first sight was seeing a large open field with multiple kids running around and screaming as they ran away from a kid who was most likely 'it.' Turning her head she saw a playground area with a few activities like hop-scotch, slides, swings, and even a jungle gym. She was definitely going to be going over there soon. Right now though she was looking around some more. The entire play area was fairly large to accomodate the children but it wasn't a kid she was looking for. Recess was also the teachers lunch break and her own teacher Trencino was sitting under a good sized tree eating what looked to be a sandwich with some kind of meat in it.

Grinning to herself, she pretended to be playing happily in the field as she slowly made her way over to him. She was interrupted though, by small hands grabbing her arm gently. Turning to the person holding her, she recognized the boy from her class. He was smiling and said to her. "Hey Aisha come play with us! We're playing tag and Recette is it!" Recette seemed to be a girl from one of the higher grades. Brown hair with a double balled hair-tie on each side so her side looked the same on each side, green eyes and a fairly light build, she looked like she was in about fourth or fifth grade. She didn't seem to be all that fast. Shaking her head, she said to him.

"Sorry, maybe another time." This didn't go well with him since his grip seemed to tighten and he said. "Aww come on! It will be fun!" Just like always, she was soon surrounded by a few other kids that were playing but not being chased at the moment and they added their requests for her to join. Letting out a small sigh, she decided to give up on talking to Trencino privately for now and said to the kids.

"Okay, okay. I'll play tag with you. Now can you let go of my arm Anthony? It's starting to hurt." It wasn't true of course but it did work to get him to let go of her arm. Rubbing her arm a little bit to add to the effect, she watched as the kids started to scatter. Confused for a moment, she wondered what was wrong until she saw Recette coming for them, or more specifically, her. She was just about to be tagged when instincts took over and she effortlessly jumped back about five feet to get away, followed by dashing to the side to flank Recette. This not only surprised Recette, but the other kids as well. Trying to play it off as nothing, she said. "Almost but not quick enough!"

She started to run now that she had put distance between Recette. She was obviously holding back her true athletic abilities now since she didn't want to seem suspicious at all. Her escape had been dismissed and now the chase was on and quite honestly, she thought it was pretty fun. She thought of herself as an escaped prisoner getting out of a prison facility and she had to dodge the guard chasing after her. She was constantly running and keeping an eye on who switched to being 'it'. Once another person was tagged it, Recette seemed to make a path to her and once she was caught up, she said.

"You're pretty fast for a kindergartner! My name's Recette Limegrass. Strange last name, I know but what can you do? Can't pick your last name. Still, it's nice to meet you!" Aisha bit her tongue a little bit upon being called a kindergartner once more but refrained from mentioning it as she replied. "T-thank you. I've loved running around ever since I was a baby so I'm really fast now! I'm Aisha Hikari." It really felt good to run too since it caused her to let go of the concerns in her mind to focus purely on her breathing, where the target was and where her next routes of escape were. All of these made her forget all of her anger and actually helped to get rid of it. She would definitely start to enjoy Recess more often if she could keep running around like this.

At the moment, Trencino was the last thing on her mind. The only thing that mattered to her was that Anthony was now 'it' and everyone was running away from him and giggling happily, including Aisha herself. There were a few times where Aisha had almost become 'it' herself and one time she let herself get tagged just to keep things fair. She chose to chase after Recette just for fun and once she got close, she quickly pivoted and tagged a boy who thought he could run behind her, thinking her full attention was on Recette. Thanks to the no tag-back rule she was safe until the next person got tagged, then she would start running again.

The game lasted all Recess, until they were all interrupted by the bell that signaled the end of Recess. A chorus of groans came from the little group, one from Aisha herself, as they all began their march back into the building and all of the kids headed for their respective classes. She knew that she had Phys Ed next so she wasn't entirely upset about having to go back inside. She did wonder what she was going to be doing in Phys Ed though since this was her first time. She knew it was physical fitness but that could be lifting weights, going on a few mile runs or even sparring! Remembering exactly where the gym was, she took only a few minutes to get there before thinking to herself. Well here goes. I hope we do run and spar!

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

Aisha_Hikari

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Wed 5 Jan 2011 - 21:52

would Recette happen to be part of an Item Shop?

Also, love the new art.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Wed 5 Jan 2011 - 21:56

-gives 5 interwebz to MP5- Ding! And I'm considering having Limegrass' parents run a general store. XD

Aisha_Hikari

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Wed 5 Jan 2011 - 22:36

Did you get Racette name from the Swiss food Raclette. Nice chapter by the way. I enjoyed her comparisions of tag to escaping from prison and how she thinks PE might be sparring.
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Wed 5 Jan 2011 - 22:51

@crazyidiot78 wrote:Did you get Racette name from the Swiss food Raclette. Nice chapter by the way. I enjoyed her comparisions of tag to escaping from prison and how she thinks PE might be sparring.

Nope, Recette 'Limegrass' is a cameo of Recette Lemongrass from the item shop game Recettear. It's addictingly fun!

Aisha_Hikari

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 5 Jan 2011 - 23:50

Great chapter!
Love the Tag game!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Thu 6 Jan 2011 - 1:06

Holy..cow!! Your art design is gorgeous!!!

Yikes!

http://on.fb.me/9tuZOK Facebook Page for Cyborg Central : Gunslinger Girl Forum cheers
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1637

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Thu 6 Jan 2011 - 1:42

Not mine. A friend of mine (Spider, as seen in the lower right) from another site did it all. I just told him a general idea of what I wanted and he delivered ^^

Aisha_Hikari

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 7 Jan 2011 - 21:01

Haha, another great chapter, got a laugh out of the idea that Aisha thought she might be sparring in PE (sorry luv, gotta wait till highschool for that).

Your mate did a sweet job on that pic too. I like the little details like the bandaging (bracing?) around her knee and ankle.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5734

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by zarien85 on Mon 10 Jan 2011 - 20:26

great chapter liked the artwork is it new??

zarien85

Male

Fan of : all of them

Original Characters : Cat Jade

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Tue 11 Jan 2011 - 2:05

Yep! The full colored art was done a couple weeks ago so it's still nice and new. It's great that it was free of charge for such quality too ^^

Aisha_Hikari

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Tue 11 Jan 2011 - 8:56

CHAPTER 8
"Alright now class, the story we're going to be reading together is The Prince of the Pasta Kingdom. It's a nice little story that has a happy ending for all."
Now that's a poignant line, since as the audience we know how un-happily the story went for most of the parties involved (i.e. Marco & Patricia's break-up, Angelica's decline).
She wanted to continue from there, and even finish the book, but she didn't think that would be fair to the other kids.
Showing a bit of measured restraint I see.
Aisha was starting to think that she was going to like story time now. The book had been enjoyable at least.
Wonder if she knows the whole story...that the book originated at the SWA.
"No wonder you're so small, you don't eat your vegetables!" The other boys laughed and joined in on teasing her light heartedly.
The indignities continue!
CHAPTER 9
she saw a playground area with a few activities like hop-scotch, slides, swings, and even a jungle gym. She was definitely going to be going over there soon.
The SWA may have a shoot-house, an obstacle course and an indoor firing range, but it doesn't have cool stuff like that!
Trencino was sitting under a good sized tree eating what looked to be a sandwich with some kind of meat in it.
Engineer: Some kind of meat? Aisha's report seems incomplete. Her eyes should be good enough to tell pastrami from prosciutto at 200 meters.
Her escape had been dismissed and now the chase was on and quite honestly, she thought it was pretty fun. She thought of herself as an escaped prisoner getting out of a prison facility and she had to dodge the guard chasing after her.
Something worth bringing back to the compound, perhaps?

Henrietta: Hrrumph! (turning up her nose) That game sounds like it's dirty & sweaty.

Rico: Oh yeah? (slaps 'Etta on the back) You're it!

Triela: Uh-ho, better get her back or you'll be a rotten egg. (dashes off)

Henrietta: (stamps her foot) I am not a rotten egg! Rico get back here! (rushes off in chase)
She did wonder what she was going to be doing in Phys Ed though since this was her first time.
Cyborg dodgeball=brutal.

Enjoying the story...looking forward to more!

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKin640 on Tue 11 Jan 2011 - 9:33

Melanie: Indignities?! You want to talk about indignities? I went an entire week without even being able to tie my own shoes! It took me three days before I could even get dressed while standing up! *storms off in a huff*
ChaosKin640

Male

Forum Posts : 417

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire & Alessandro

Original Characters : Jacob, Sophia, Melanie, Costante, Nina, Enzo and Lucretia

Registration date : 2010-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Tue 11 Jan 2011 - 11:26

@ChaosKin640 wrote:
Melanie: Indignities?! You want to talk about indignities? I went an entire week without even being able to tie my own shoes! It took me three days before I could even get dressed while standing up! *storms off in a huff*
What Melanie has gone through is beyond indignity. ChaosKin you certainly stand as the reigning master of putting OC's through outright misery!

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKin640 on Tue 11 Jan 2011 - 12:12

Oh it's not limited to OC's either, Voodoo, I assure you. Evil
Don't let Britany know, but I intend to put Amadeo through a bit of Hell in either this or the next upcoming chapter.
ChaosKin640

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Tue 11 Jan 2011 - 16:43

Aisha: *sweatdrop* J-just don't put me through anything bad kay? That wouldn't be fun.

I wouldn't have the heart. *hugs Aisha like a teddy bear* <3

Aisha_Hikari

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Sat 5 Feb 2011 - 0:08

After a small break in writing I've finally found my muse again! Here's chapter 10! ^^

CHAPTER 10

Gym class was the one class that Aisha was actually looking forward to in school since she would be able to run and jump freely without desks, pencils or paperwork. Even back at the SWA she was more interesed in training and shooting than sitting in the lecture room. Sure, she learned and kept everything that she was taught and even tried to look like she was interested in class but she had a suspicion that Lorenzo knew that she often daydreamed while still trying to look attentive. He never called her out on it yeet though, much to her relief. The last thing that she needed was getting in trouble with the higher-ups. Kenichi would really get tough on her if he knew that she wasn't giving 100% in class. She shivered at the thought of that as she walked into the changing room.

The changing room looked pretty similar to the one they had over at the SWA. There were a few rows of lockers for the kids to put their uniforms in while they had Gym and benches in between the rows so that they could sit down while putting on their shoes and socks. In the back of the changing room were rows of showers for them to wash off after a good session of running around. Looking at her gym bag, this was probably the happiest she's felt all day since she was finally able to get her dress shoes and tight uniform off and exchange it for her t-shirt, shorts and most important of all: her sneakers. Changing clothes didn't take long at all and she was careful when taking off her uniform since she didn't want to tear anything at all since it was going to be her bottom if she ripped it. Putting the uniform into the locker, she looked herself over for a second before following the other kids out to the main gym.

The gym was everything she had expected it to be and more! The area was huge and open with two basketball hoops on each end of the main court while the oval markings around it suggested that the running portion of the class was spent running around the track. Against the walls on the east and west sides were bleachers for assemblies and in the corner she could see a smaller room that she assumed was the equipment room. The door was closed so she could only wonder what was inside of it. Weights, medicine balls and all sorts of training equipment ran through her mind while she walked around. The teacher didn't seem to be here yet, or maybe he was still changing, either way he wasn't here and the kids were all running around so she thought some running would be fun. Walking to the marked track she stretched her leg a little bit before starting a slow run. About halfway around the oval, the teacher came out of the equipment room with a bunch of rubber balls in a cart and called everyone to the center of the gym.

Trencino looked at all of the children once they were gathered and said. "Okay everyone, the game we're going to be playing now is dodge ball." This resulted in cheers from the boys, with Aisha added into their cheers, and groans from the girls. He had expected that kind of reaction but the game was on the schedule so they had to play it.

Continuing, he said. "You will be split into two teams and each team will form on their side of the basketball court. Five balls will be placed on the border in the middle and when I blow the whistle, you will run to get the balls from the center but you can't throw them until you've taken at least five steps back. We don't want any injuries after all and we want this to be fun. Now, the rules of the game are: No aiming for the face, if you throw the ball and the other team catches it before it hits the floor, you're out. If the ball hits someone, goes into the air, and is caught by a teammate then that person is saved and you are out."

He paused for a moment to think and then said. "The balls can only be thrown, that means no kicking them. If I catch you kicking the ball I'll take you out of the game." Aisha giggled at that one. It seemed in the past a lot of kids tried kicking the ball in the game. She was sure that she could play this game well. It was all about making sure you know where to throw and how to dodge. This was going to be a piece of cake! She just hoped that she would get put on a good team.

Trencino looked to the kids and said. "Okay, I'm going to sort you into teams now so get in a line in front of me, side by side and I'll give you your team number ones are on the left and two's are on the right." Once the boys and girls had done so, he walked to the first child and counted her as one, the next was two and then one again. This pattern followed all the way to the end and once he had them all sorted, he said. "Go to your side please and we can start."

Aisha was a one so she went to the left side and appraised her team. Four boys and four girls including her with the other team having five boys and three girls. She also noted that Annette was on the other team as well. They seemed to be thinking the same thing since they made eye contact before smiling at each other with confidence. It was obvious the two of them would be going at it in this game.

The teacher looked to see that everyone was in their respective places before placing five of the rubber balls in a row between the two groups of kids before standing to the side. Bringing the whistle to his mouth, he blew out and signaled the start of the game. The kids rushed for the balls in hopes of getting to them first but Aisha took her time. Even if the enemy got the balls first they still had to take the five steps back before being able to throw them and that gave her plenty of time to get ready for evasive moves. It turned out that three of the balls were brought into her teams possession and when both teams took the required steps back, the balls started flying like a ship-to-ship battle back in the old days of pirates.

These cannonballs however, were made out of rubber and could easily be caught in her hands. None of them came after her though. Instead, the two being sent her teams way hit one of the boys on the shin and one of the girls on the back since she saw the ball coming and turned around. Lucky for her though, the ball was sent up into the air and she saw the opportunity to catch it and took it. Running past her other teamates, she caught the ball just before it touched the ground and the teacher declared the boy who threw it out. Grinning, the ball was now in her possession and much to her happiness, Annette also had a ball in her hand and once more they were looking right at each other. Their confident grins returned before they both threw the balls at each other and each hoped that they would hit the other.

Aisha had taken the safer route and threw low and at her feet while Annette threw at her midsection, a fatal mistake. Her ball connected with Annette's ankles while the ball she threw hit her right in her gut but thanks to her training and enhancements she was able to catch it without problem and even managed to grin as she thought she got Annette out twice over. That was a satisfying feeling. Annette couldn't believe that she had lost against her rival and then said. "You just got lucky Aisha! Next time we meet in battle you're definitely going down!" This caused Aisha to giggle a little bit since she hadn't been the only one to think of this as a battle.

The game went on and on until finally Aisha's team was declared the victor but her win wasn't without casualties. She had lost two boys and one girl on her team and to her that was too many losses. Of course this was only a game and she was with normal untrained kids but it was a force of habit. Once the game was called the teacher told them all to head to their respective changing rooms and get ready for their next class. Since they had worked up a sweat during the game they had to take quick showers before changing back into their uniforms. She took hers quickly before going to her locker and getting dressed into a fresh pair of panties and putting on her uniform once more. She didn't want to wear it again but there was still two more classes to go through and that was Social Studies and Science. She didn't know what to expect but she hoped it would be interesting. Shrugging her shoulders a little bit, she grabbed her bag and left for the classroom.

Aisha_Hikari

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sat 5 Feb 2011 - 1:03

I was beginning to think you'd forgotten us!

Reading now...looks good.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 5 Feb 2011 - 2:52

I agree with VooDoo on both parts.
Its been a while, but it looks great!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 13 Feb 2011 - 4:21

CHAPTER 10
she had a suspicion that Lorenzo knew that she often daydreamed while still trying to look attentive.
Is Lorenzo teaching class in your universe? If so that's unique.
she was careful when taking off her uniform since she didn't want to tear anything at all since it was going to be her bottom if she ripped it.
I love how this threat is hanging over Aisha's head the whole time...classic cyborg vs. kid dichodomy.

Aisha: (aggravated snort) I'm glad you're getting so much enjoyment at my expense...meanie!
Trencino looked at all of the children once they were gathered and said. "Okay everyone, the game we're going to be playing now is dodge ball."
Let's hope she doesn't carry this new knowledge back to the dorm.

Triela: Sounds like fun...but we don't have enough rubber balls.

Marisa: It's okay, we can play with these bowling balls!
Trencino looked to the kids and said. "Okay, I'm going to sort you into teams now
You know what might have worked well; have Team Captains pick the sides. Aisha, being so small, would of course be last picked, annoying the cyborg and causing her to rain bloody revenge on the opposite Captain.
hit...one of the girls on the back since she saw the ball coming and turned around. Lucky for her though, the ball was sent up into the air and she saw the opportunity to catch it and took it. Running past her other teamates, she caught the ball just before it touched the ground and the teacher declared the boy who threw it out. Grinning, the ball was now in her possession
A little pronoun overload here. You use she to refer to two different girls in the same sentence without specifying that Aisha is the second she.
Aisha's team was declared the victor but her win wasn't without casualties. She had lost two boys and one girl on her team and to her that was too many losses. Of course this was only a game and she was with normal untrained kids but it was a force of habit.
Aisha: Give me a month in this school and I'll have these maggots whipped into an effective force...for, umm...dodgeball.

A fun chapter...looking forward to more!

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Thu 23 Jun 2011 - 19:35

Sorry about the long..long long wait this time! I hit a huge case of motivation loss but after seeing my fic sitting without update, I got myself to whip this up. I hope you like it, as it gives more of a look into Blue Phoenix a little. All info was taken from Wikipedia.

Chapter 11

Aisha took no time at all to return to the classroom and once she was in she went to her desk and sat down quietly. The teacher, Trencino, was at his desk sorting out some papers. From her desk, she thought they looked like small maps of Italy and southern Europe. Well, it was going to be Social Studies so maybe they would be learning map reading. It was a skill she already acquired through her training with Kenichi and the others so this would be a piece of cake. Slowly but surely the other kids came into class and once everyone was seated, Trencino looked to them and said with his usual smile.

"Alright class, now that we're all back and ready to learn let's review what we've been learning for the past couple of days." He seemed to regard the whole class before falling on the boy Anthony. "Anthony, why don't you tell us where we left off." Anthony seemed to be one of the smarter kids since he stood up and said with confidence in his voice. "We were learning about the Renaissance, and how at that time Italy wasn't together like it is today." Trencino nodded his head and said with a smile. "That's correct Anthony, good work. Italy in the fifteenth century was split into multiple different territories and these territories were all ruled by different people. It's not like today where Italy is a single country."

Aisha knew this much from her studies but she was at least interested in this topic since it was something relatively new to her. She had read books about the history of Italy and remembered them thanks to her memory but learning about it first hand is a lot different from reading it alone from a book. While she was thinking about how interesting the topic was, Trencino had returned to his desk and retrieved the paper maps from before. Before he handed them out, he said. "Now then, I have a fun assignment for all of you. Inside your desks are some colored pencils and the map that I'm passing out shows the different territories of Italy back then. You'll recognize some of the names, I'm sure. Your assignment is to read the list on the bottom of the paper and give each territory its respective color."

This caught Aisha by surprise. They were going from learning about the different territories to a coloring assignment! She completely forgot that this was first grade for a moment since the topic had been so interesting but she knew her fun would come to an end. She tried to make herself feel better by telling herself that she could still learn the names of the territories off the map, and even their various territories. Trencino passed out the maps and once hers was on her desk, she looked at it. The territories were all there: The Republic of Florence, the Republic of Siena, the Papal States, the Kingdom of Naples, Sardinia, Corsica, and even some of lower Europe such as Hungary and the Ottoman Empire. She never knew there were so many territories back then. After each name of the territory there was a number and in the legend each number was assigned a color so she at least knew how to color each territory.

It didn't take long before all of the children were opening up their desks and pulling out the crayons that were stored, along with the other supplies for school. Pulling out a box of her own crayons, Aisha grumbled a little bit before starting on her work. She had been expecting something fun and interesting like map reading but it turned out a lot differently than she expected. While the children worked on their individual assignments, Trencino walked up and down the aisles, checking each child's paper and correcting them when necessary. After he made sure they all understood how to work, he smiled and said to them all.

"Did you know class, that Italy was divided for a very long time. In fact, it wasn't until around 1815 that the push for true unification started. The process was well on its way long before that though. Between 1494 and 1796, there was a large change in the individual countries. For example, if you look on your maps, do you see the two countries called the Republic of Florence and the Republic of Siena? Over time, the two merged together and became the Grand Dutchy of Tuscany. The Kingdom of Naples also merged with Sicily, creating the Kingdom of Sicily. Over even more time, the Kingdom of Sicily remained the same size but to the north, the Republic of Venice merged with its nearby neighbors and became the Kingdom of Italy."

He seemed to pause for a moment to catch his breath before continuing with his personal lesson. "Over time more and more of Italy was unified, but there were always those who thought that remaining separate was best, and they fought long and hard. The fates were against them however, and a little after World War One all of Italy was unified. Now even today there are those who believe that Italy should have remained separate, and though most are peaceful protesters, there are some who take more..extreme measures."

As Aisha looked at Trencino, she could have sworn that there was a flash of emotion in his eyes when he talked about those who still believe Italy should be separate. Could there be something in that or was she just seeing things? She would have to investigate to learn more. Raising her hand up, Trencino called on her to ask her question. Looking curious, she asked.

"What do you believe Mr. Trencino? Do you think Italy should be separate?" She hoped that he wouldn't be suspicious, and it seemed her 'innocent' question paid off because he was definitely thinking about his answer seriously. When he was ready to answer, he said with a smile. "I think that it would be pretty interesting to see a separate Italy, but I don't think it's really something that will happen any time soon, if ever."

Bingo. Aisha definitely thought that she found the motivation behind the Blue Phoenix faction and she would have to tell Shinichi about this as soon as he picked her up after school. Smiling and looking satisfied with his answer, she giggled some before bringing her attention back to her work. The class was silent for the rest of the period and Aisha was almost disappointed when she colored in the last portion of the map. She had been lost in her coloring and the quality was definitely nice, with the colors all within the lines. Time passes quickly when you're having fun so once the bell rang, signaling the final period of the day, she turned in her assignment and took her seat for Science class.

Aisha_Hikari

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 23 Jun 2011 - 19:59

@Aisha_Hikari wrote:Sorry about the long..long long wait this time! I hit a huge case of motivation loss but after seeing my fic sitting without update, I got myself to whip this up. I hope you like it, as it gives more of a look into Blue Phoenix a little.

Hurray!

study

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10889

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Thu 23 Jun 2011 - 20:05

nice work and glad to see you're back at it
crazyidiot78

Male

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 23 Jun 2011 - 20:10

We thought you'd forgotten about us...

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Thu 23 Jun 2011 - 20:15

I'd never forget! I was just hitting a bit of a wall but I think I've gotten over it. ^^

Aisha_Hikari

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 23 Jun 2011 - 21:32

Welcome back Aisha_Hikari...
Love the update!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 on Fri 24 Jun 2011 - 4:01

Doing a great job so far, hope to see more of Aisha in the future. In fact, I have some things that I think would be interesting to see Aisha go through:

*Aisha goes on a field trip
*Related, Aisha rides the school bus
*Aisha visit's Recette's parent's store (assuming your still going with that idea)
*Aisha and the assembly
*Aisha and the fire drill
*Aisha goes to computer/keyboarding class
*Aisha takes on bullying
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 24 Jun 2011 - 16:53

@SPARTAN 119 wrote: Doing a great job so far, hope to see more of Aisha in the future. In fact, I have some things that I think would be interesting to see Aisha go through:

*Aisha goes on a field trip
Aisha: A field mission! Excellent! Do I need jungle, mountain or desert gear?

Trencino: We're going to a dairy farm.

Aisha: %$#* boring cows.
*Aisha and the fire drill
Aisha: Cyborgs cause fires...we don't run from them!
*Aisha goes to computer/keyboarding class
Kenichi: (reading teacher's note, tapping toe angrily) ...and how may I ask did your keyboard become embedded in the screen?
*Aisha takes on bullying
Well, she's already been threatened with Triela's "tickle torture." (we now know from Chaoskin's latest chapter that nobody dare try that on Petrushka!)

Last edited by Professor Voodoo on Fri 24 Jun 2011 - 18:45; edited 1 time in total

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 on Fri 24 Jun 2011 - 18:07

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
Triela: Sounds like fun...but we don't have enough rubber balls.

Marisa: It's okay, we can play with these bowling balls!

Lorenzo: Mr. Albereto, would you have a word with your cyborg about the kinds of games they are playing. Since they picked up this habit, No one has been able to walk across the gym without a riot shield!
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 24 Jun 2011 - 21:35

Your writing makes it easy for me to picture Aisha's behavior.
Enjoying it greatly. study
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1966

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKin640 on Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 4:54

Well, she's already been threatened with Triela's "tickle torture." (we now know from Chaoskin's latest chapter that nobody dare try that on Petrushka!)
Not unless you manage to strap her down first. (which I'm sure Yurik is wishing he'd done)
Or at the very least come wearing a football helmet or something.

Nina: Did I heard someone mention we're strapping someone down? Ohhh are we torturing someone? I've got chains and shackles and all kinds of tools we can use!
ChaosKin: No, we are NOT torturing anyone! Now get back down in your laboratory and go...I don't know, go dissect something.
ChaosKin640

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 5:04

@ChaosKin640 wrote:ChaosKin: No, we are NOT torturing anyone! Now get back down in your laboratory and go...I don't know, go dissect something.
Somehow I can see Nina being really good in biology class.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5734

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKin640 on Sat 25 Jun 2011 - 6:23

Somehow I can see Nina being really good in biology class.
You would think so, huh? I have a feeling it would end up being the same as the way a really, really smart kid actually ends up doing really bad in school because they're bored. Nina just wouldn't care enough to do well because she already knows what's being taught and is doing more "advanced" stuff on her own.
ChaosKin640

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 21:16

After yet another long break and news that I'm getting deployed in a few months, here's another chapter! I'll be getting to the action soon so look forward to it! ^^

Chapter 12

It was the last period of the day and Aisha couldn't be any more excited. She had discovered a possible lead on the Blue Phoenix group and she knew that she had to report this information to Kenichi as soon as possible. Once she was picked up, she would tell him all she learned about Trencino. She also had to report that he seemed to be well liked by the other children, though she was almost certain that it was only a front into something much more sinister. Thoughts of him using the children as possible recruits filtered through her mind as Trencino started to get everything set up for Science Class. He seemed to be placing different chemicals around at first but upon looking closer, it seemed like the chemicals were only baking soda and vinegar. A little confused, she watched as he then stood up and addressed the class with a smile.

"Well class, as you know we're going over the different kinds of geological features on the Earth. You might have noticed I've placed a few things on my desk, things you might find in your own kitchens back home. Those will be used for a treat at the end of the class, so I hope you look forward to it everyone." He chuckled a bit before opening up his book and saying. "If you'll all open up your books to page fifty-six, you'll see a large mountain. Mountains are formed in many different ways, but the most common occurrence is from the tectonic plates pushing against each other. We talked about the tectonics a little bit earlier in the year, correct?" He heard the class give their approval before continuing. "Well, as I said before, mountains are formed when the plates push against each other so much that the land has no other place to go but up." He paused and smiled before saying. "Can anyone tell me what the largest mountain on Earth is?"

None of the children raised their hands due to being stumped by the question. Aisha knew it though, and she waited for a moment before raising her hand and being called on. Even she knew this much from her classes back at the SWA. Once she was called, she said with a smile. "It's Mount Everest right? I read that it's the biggest mountain in the whole world!" Trencino nodded his approval before smiling and saying. "You read correctly Aisha, good work!" Aisha couldn't help but smile at the praise as she took her seat once more.

Trencino then regarded his book once more before saying while turning the page. "If you turn the page, you'll see our next feature, the canyon. These are made in a really interesting way, one that takes hundreds of thousands of years to form. You see, when water and wind rushes through the land, sometimes it will gradually take away the ground beneath it. This process is called erosion and like I said before, it takes a really really long time for the water, and wind as well, to fully erode the land into a canyon. Some canyon's can be small, and some can cross large distances. One such valley would be the United States' Grand Canyon, which crosses many of their states and is the largest canyon in America." He nodded his head before turning the page and smiling. "Ah, this one is one of my favorites. The crater is a feature that is not caused by the Earth itself, but by large meteors crashing into the surface of the Earth. Now, we haven't got anything to worry about since it's been millions of years since a meteor of significant size hit the Earth. Scientists even think it was that last meteor that caused the dinosaurs to become extinct."

Seeing the looks of surprise and, in some, fear in the eyes of the children, he chuckled before saying. "Now now, children, there's nothing to worry about like I said. There are no big meteors that are going to hit the Earth. In fact, many of the ones that do make it to us get blown up in our atmosphere before it even makes it to the ground. Plus, we have the moon protecting us as well. You know how the surface of the moon looks like Swiss cheese? Well that's because the moon is doing its best to protect us! Now back to craters, these are the impact zones left over after the initial crash. These can range from only a few feet deep all the way to hundreds and hundreds of feet deep and miles wide."

Aisha herself had been surprised by the threat that meteors posed against the Earth and couldn't help but wonder if the SWA or any other kind of agency had some sort of anti-meteor defense, or something like that. She knew that the Moon could only defend them for so long. She wanted to ask about it, but she felt that Kenichi would be the best person to talk to about something like that. Looking up again, she saw that Trencino was turning the page and she did the same. She could see that the next lesson was going to be about caves.

As she had thought, Trencino looked up and said with his usual smile. "Well class, the next lesson is going to be about the caves on the Earth. You probably know about these already through stories of monsters hiding in caves but while there are no monsters in caves, there certainly are a lot of different kinds of life. Did you know that mushrooms in the caves have the ability to produce their own light, much like fireflies? This is called bio-luminescence, and they're able to make light because of a chemical reaction inside of the mushroom. You'll learn more about all that stuff when you get to the higher grades though. Now, let's talk about the caves themselves. These, like canyons, can vary from a few feet deep to many miles deep into the Earth. They are pitch black, save the occasional glowing mushroom, and unless you're properly equipped they can be very dangerous. There are many things we don't know about caves and scientists are discovering new things almost every day."

Aisha herself knew that caves were also possible locations for various kinds of criminals, from terrorists to a bank robber on the run. All that is needed to survive in a cave, in her mind, were food, water, a light source and shelter. There would have to be air of course, but she thought that most caves had air anyways. Once all these were fulfilled one could live in a cave for years. While thinking all of this, she noted that Trencino seemed to be getting something from under his desk. Once he brought it to view, she could see that it was something like a mountain, though she could only see the form of it since it was covered by a sheet. The top was also flat, not pointy like many mountains.

Trencino chuckled a little bit before saying. "Well class, I saved the best for last. Take a look at this and tell me what you see." He lifted up the sheet and Aisha's eyes grew wide, as did the other children's eyes. All at once, the entire group of children, Aisha included, said. "A volcano!" Indeed, the 'mountain' that was on top of the desk was actually a very well made and detailed volcano, with many veins of lava painted to look like it was coming out from the sides of the volcano. The top was also hollowed out, making it easy to pour a certain combination of chemicals into it. Once more, Trencino chuckled before saying. "That's right everyone, this little beauty is a volcano created by yours truly." Aisha couldn't help but feel at least a small bit of respect for Trencino's artistic abilities. He was still the enemy though!

Looking at the class, Trencino said with a grin. "Well class I probably don't have to say much about the volcano that you don't already know but let's get a lesson in either way. Volcanoes are mountains that are formed by lava shooting out from deep within the Earth, cooling in the air, piling up and eventually forming the cone shaped volcanoes that we're all familiar with. Now not all volcanoes are cone shaped, and sometimes there are places where lava comes out without it being a volcano." He seemed to think for a moment before returning to the lesson. "If I recall correctly, there's a place in Hawaii that is constantly pouring out magma. Ah, that's something else. Lava is only called lava when it's in movement, like when it comes out from a volcano. Otherwise it's called magma." He thought for another moment before saying. "Volcanoes are very dangerous. In fact, back in the ancient times, the city of Pompei was wiped out within days and the entire city was covered in a huge layer of ash." He didn't go into the details of how the bodies had been petrified in the same ash since that was a little too much detail for the young children.

Trencino then went over to the model and said. "The reason I brought this out is because I thought I would give you all a little treat. As you can see, I have baking soda here and vinegar over here. Now, I pour a bit of the baking soda into the volcano, followed by the vinegar and voila!" The chemical reaction was almost instant as the volcano began to overflow with 'lava', much to the amusement of all of the children, Aisha included. She knew that she would have to tell Kenichi about this first and foremost! It was simply too amazing to not place it as a priority reporting. The time to meet Kenichi again was soon to come since after the show was done, the bell began to ring throughout the school, signaling the end of the day. A cheer rose through the school as the teachers, Trencino included, dismissed the class. Gathering up her things, she headed out to make her reports. Hopefully Kenichi would like what she had to report!

Aisha_Hikari

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 21:53

Well done.

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 22:28; edited 1 time in total

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 22:01

Reading tonight...

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Fri 12 Aug 2011 - 22:43

Hope you enjoy it! ^^ And thanks Kiskaloo!

Aisha_Hikari

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 12:52

That is some great writing Aisha_Hikari, especially for an 8 year old!
(no way I could've written that good when I was eight, not sure I can now) Smile ElfenMagix wrote: Also note: Even though it was a great version of the story, Colonel Marskman version is not canon. The canon story can be pieced together in V2, V9 when Angie died and the anime.
Speaking of which whatever happened to The Colonel? He hasn't been around much lately.
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1966

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 14:28

nice job
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 22:06

Chapter 12
Aisha's innocent enthusiasm, particularly about the volcano is the highlight of this chapter for me. It's funny and also seems very realistic for a kid/cyborg of her age.

Henrietta: They had a volcano in normal school!? Why don't we ever have a volcano?

As much fun as it was reading your character's perspective on her first day at school I am glad to see it finally wrapping up...it has comprised the last seven chapters after all...time to move along with the story.

Whatever direction you take the next installment I await it eagerly!

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 22:15

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
Chapter 12
Aisha's innocent enthusiasm, particularly about the volcano is the highlight of this chapter for me. It's funny and also seems very realistic for a kid/cyborg of her age.

Marisa: "Yeah, well she's just a kid, after all. When you're older and more mature like us, you gain a more adult world-view. Am I right?"

Laine, Kara, Allison, Petruska and all the other teen cyborgs stare at her.

Marisa: "Way to back me up there. If you need me, I'll be playing with my plush shark."

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 23:08

@Kiskaloo wrote:
@Professor Voodoo wrote:
Chapter 12
Marisa: "Yeah, well she's just a kid, after all. When you're older and more mature like us, you gain a more adult world-view. Am I right?"

Laine, Kara, Allison, Petruska and all the other teen cyborgs stare at her.

Marisa: "Way to back me up there. If you need me, I'll be playing with my plush shark."
Marisa: (arms crossed, overplaying her annoyance) I happen to know all about volcanoes, I'll have you know. Elio & I climbed one during our abbreviated time off in Naples.

Kara: Vesuvius? Eh...you know there's a road that goes all the way to the top, don't you?

Aisha: (scratching her head) I dunno about that Kara...I don't remember seeing a road on Mr. Trencino's model.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 23:52

XD Thanks for all the support guys. I'm working on 13 now! I extended the school classes period by period just to let people get to know different aspects of Aisha, as well as show what kind of humiliating/interesting experiences she goes through in each class. Now that school is over though, I can definitely get more into the action that everyone loves! ^^

@tremec6speed I think you might be mistaken a little bit. The age and info I put in my profile are for Aisha, my character, since it's pretty much her profile. I'm 20 and male. ^^

Aisha_Hikari

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Wed 7 Sep 2011 - 18:42

Here's my new chapter! Hope you enjoy!

CHAPTER 10

The doors to the elementary school opened up to release the flood of cheering children, happy to finally be allowed to go back home to play. Among these children was Aisha, who was standing at the highest point of the stairs trying to find her handler Kenichi. Through the large group of parents, guardians and older siblings, Kenichi's face stood out instantly to the young cyborg, who had been specially trained for such things. If she couldn't pick out a familiar face, or the face of her target, out of a crowd then she wouldn't be much of an assassin. Smiling, she hopped down from the steps and made a beeline over to her handler, who scooped her up into his arms and said. "I hope you enjoyed your first day of school, Aisha. We can talk all about it in the car."

Aisha knew that he was just saying that as a cover for 'I'll receive your report in the privacy of the car', and giggled a little bit as she said. "Kay! I've got a whole lot to tell you Daddy!" She then wrapped him in a hug and enjoyed the affection as he hugged her back. Even if it was for a cover, she enjoyed the moment for all it was worth. Once they reached the car, Kenichi placed Aisha down on the ground and opened the door for her to go in before entering the drivers side. Once they were both buckled in and making their way out, Kenichi spoke up and asked. "What did you find out?" In truth he wasn't expecting much, this being her first encounter with him and all, but he trusted Aisha to have at least a small amount of information. Aisha had information that was important, but she wanted to have a little bit of fun reporting, so she said. "In Social Studies I learned a whole bunch! Did you know that Italy wasn't always whole? It used to be split into many different countries!"

Kenichi chuckled a little bit and decided to humor her by saying. "Oh yes, I learned that when I was in school." Aisha continued with her report by saying. "Well, did you also learn that not all of the people in some of the countries supported the Unification of Italy? Even now, there are people who would take great and drastic measures to see the country split once more." Kenichi's eyebrow raised a bit at this little piece of information. Since they had reached a red light, he looked over to her and asked. "Is that so? Do you think that our group of extremists believe the same?" Aisha nodded her head before saying. "I do. It's not concrete yet, but when I asked him if he thought that Italy should be seperate, he took a while to think about it before saying he thought it would be 'interesting' if Italy was separate again, but it's not something that will happen for a while. He also threw in an 'if ever' as well, but I think he did that just to seem innocent."

Thinking hard about this new discovery, Kenichi was silent for a few minutes. Aisha took this time to look out the window and think about what she would be doing next. She had to discover more about Trencino and the kids didn't seem like much help. She would have to follow Trencino home and do some recon. Would he have guards in place? What kind of home did he have? She would have to find these things out before she made any further moves towards capturing him. A thought came to her and it made her grin. As she was about to voice her thoughts, Kenichi voiced his first. "I think this is a good lead, but we can't go too far with it. It could just be that Trencino as an individual believes that Italy should be separate. We need more solid proof.

Aisha took that as her key to speak up and said. "I have a plan for that! Tomorrow, I can go back to school as usual, but after school we can tail Trencino back to his home. After looking it over from the outside a little bit, we can leave for the day. After that, I'll take a sudden illness and have to miss school the next day. Trencino will be busy at school so it will leave his house wide open. We can look through his things at our leisure, provided that no one else lives there. If we can find more solid evidence in his house it would make things a lot easier right? Who knows, he might be a low rank but he might also have some good intel."

Kenichi thought about her plan while turning into the main gates for the SWA. After showing his ID to the guards, he entered the compound and said. "That's a good idea. It will also be a good opportunity for you to get some experience in the field. I don't know how the others will feel about you being on your own though, so they might assign a partner to you for the recon." That was something that Aisha hadn't thought about. It would definitely be more effective if she had someone to look out for her but she didn't think that she needed it. She didn't voice her opinion though, since she could easily be overruled by the higher ups. It would be her first real recon mission after all and it was important that this succeeds without her being detected by anyone.

They finally reached the dorm parking lot, so Kenichi pulled in and parked in his space while thinking about what Aisha had reported. If the Blue Phoenix were really after the final goal of splitting Italy then they were a huge threat. He would have to report this information right away, while also letting them know that it could also be the ambition of Trencino alone. Sighing, he stepped out of his car and said to Aisha. "Great job today Aisha. Feel free to relax for the rest of the day. I'm going to talk to the bosses and tell them what you discovered. Who knows, you might get lucky enough to earn a solo recon. Don't hold me to that though." He chuckled a little bit and left for the main building. Once Aisha was out of the car she heard the familiar beeping of the lock and alarm setting into place.

Aisha didn't know what she should do at first, so she started to wander towards the dorm. It was only 1645 right now so dinner wouldn't be served for another hour or so and she didn't feel like going to the range. She was thinking more about the possibility of her getting to have her own solo recon mission. That would be really exciting and she hoped that she would be able to do it but something inside of her was also hoping that she could have the support as well. With support she would be able to cover more ground in the house and she knew that the other cyborgs were thorough in their searches so she had no doubts that they would find any important intel, but the child in her wanted to be the one to find the intel to make Kenichi proud of her. She didn't have the same relationship with her handler as Henrietta but she was still close enough to enjoy the praise that he gives.

She reached the entrance to the dorms and opened it up quietly so she didn't disturb the people in the rooms. Scanning the halls out of habit, she didn't spot anyone moving around though she could occasionally hear some noises in the rooms. Some of the girls were talking and laughing while others were talking about recent missions. The door ahead of her opened up and Rico walked out into the hall. She had a good bit of dust and dirt on her so it was obvious she had been training hard. Smiling, Aisha said. "Good afternoon Rico, you look like you were rolling around in the dirt for a while!" Rico smiled and turned to Aisha before saying. "Jean had me out training all day so it's no wonder." She seemed to have just taken in what Aisha was wearing since she giggled and said. "You look really cute wearing that uniform. Maybe you should wear it on your missions too since it suits you."

That comment made her blush and pout at the same time. She was even being picked on by Rico of all people! She could understand Triela and some of the older cyborgs but not Rico! Trying to defend her dignity, she said quickly. "N-no thanks. This is really tight and stuffy! I'll stick to my dresses and shorts!" Though she preferred dresses, she did wear shorts on occasion as well. Her response seemed to disappoint Rico, who said. "Aww, I thought it would look good. Oh well." Rico smiled again before saying. "So, how was your first mission at school?" Thankfully she didn't seem to tease her about it being first grade so she answered honestly. "It was pretty interesting. I learned some things that I didn't know before and I also got a possible lead on Blue Phoenix. It's not concrete right now, but in a few days I might be allowed to go out on a real recon mission, searching my targets house and all that!"

The two of them talked for a while, and Rico was definitely excited by the volcano so the two of them decided that they would get the others together to make one of their own, until Aisha reached her room. Saying goodbye, she went in and set her backpack near the center table while looking around. She definitely had to change out of her uniform before other people commented on it and that's exactly what she did. Trading her uniform for a pair of red shorts and a white t-shirt, she fell on her bed and looked up at her ceiling. She would have to endure one more day of school before she could follow Trencino to his house, and then she would be able to do a real recon! While thinking about this, she dozed off into a light nap.

Last edited by Aisha_Hikari on Wed 7 Sep 2011 - 21:05; edited 2 times in total

Aisha_Hikari

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Wed 7 Sep 2011 - 18:42

Eww..I don't know what happened with the formatting. Looked normal in the box.

EDIT: Much better. ^^

Aisha_Hikari

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 7 Sep 2011 - 20:40

It was only 1445 right now so dinner wouldn't be served for another hour or so and she didn't feel like going to the range.
1445 is 2:45PM. Perhaps 1845 or 2045 would be better? Also, well, going by USA Schools, the school days ends at about 3o'clock, or 1500. 1445 would still keep her in school or so I would think.

Other than that very tiny mistake, it was great! Almost perfect I would dare say!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisha_Hikari on Wed 7 Sep 2011 - 21:05

Ah, thanks for that! I can't remember how long my Elementary school days were so I just made a guesstimate. XD

EDIT: Changed to 1645. ^^ Just in time for a nice nap before dinner.

Aisha_Hikari

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content