Giacomo Dante

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giacomo Dante

Post by Foxkong on Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 17:45

I am surprised no one has made a topic for him considering his now heightened role in Padania, his involvement with the Croce family and a central motivation for Jean and Giuseppe joining the agency?

He has been hinted at in previous volumes but with a actual appearance in volume eleven and orchestrating arguably the first major defeat for section two one must ask some questions.

First, what do you think of his character? Unlike say Franca who has a more personal motivation, Dante wants Northern independence at any cost. Cristiana had some rules for example he did not want national monuments like museums or churches damaged. Dante seems like the type to want to accomplish his goal at any cost.

Second, do you believe he is the main antagonist of Gunslinger Girl? Unlike most series with a evil organization, Yu Aida has actually provided minimal information on the inner workings of The Five Republics. Sure the Social Welfare Agency has dealt with many supporters and even some level of leadership in the form of Cristiano but not the true top brass.

Third, his reappearance will place pressure on the SWA and the Croce brothers. What kind of tension do you think he will create?

I would like to hear what the community thinks.

Personally, it was nice to see the SWA suffer a heavy loss which goes to show that they are the ultimate fighting force. To put a face to the Croce brothers revenge is also a nice tough because just by those few panels you can tell Dante is a vicious fellow.
Foxkong

Male

Forum Posts : 3

Fan of : Henrietta, Triela, Giuseppe, Jean

Comments : Hoping that volume seven will be available in English by May 2011.

Registration date : 2010-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Giacomo Dante

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 17:52

I think Dante is certainly the current "big bad" of the manga.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by FearTheLASERFACE on Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 18:02

Giacomo is definately the "Big Bad." I also have to give him credit for not suffering an SWA Curb Stomp Battle.
FearTheLASERFACE

Male

Forum Posts : 201

Original Characters : Subject 2-Alpha, Serina, Sarah, James Antolini, Jack Vesputchi

Comments : Kalashnikov sounds so much more bad*** than AK-47

Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 20:56

I think the point is missed here.
Dante is nothing but a mercenary, nothing more. Christiano rescued his sorry ass and Dante now works for him. Dante has not qualms about who has to suffer for what cause as long as he does the job he is being paid for. Now with Christiano in such a messed up condition, I would not be surprised if he told Dante to use a sandpaper condom to screw the Italian government with. DO It Correctly, there will be a couple billion for you.

Christiano once had qualms about hurting innocence like Franca had. Now that the SWA put him into that robo wheelchair, he wants revenge and does not care who gets hurt in process.

Yes, Dante is a bad ass, but a bad ass who plays by different rules than those played before. This catches Section 2 off guard because they have yet to realize that "When you play to win, you often change the rules to your advantage." Dante is playing to win, thus he changed the rules on everyone. Section 2 thought they were playing to win, and now have to face with where they went wrong.

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxkong on Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 21:01

ElfenMagix wrote:I think the point is missed here.
Dante is nothing but a mercenary, nothing more. Christiano rescued his sorry ass and Dante now works for him. Dante has not qualms about who has to suffer for what cause as long as he does the job he is being paid for. Now with Christiano in such a messed up condition, I would not be surprised if he told Dante to use a sandpaper condom to screw the Italian government with. DO It Correctly, there will be a couple billion for you.

Christiano once had qualms about hurting innocence like Franca had. Now that the SWA put him into that robo wheelchair, he wants revenge and does not care who gets hurt in process.

Yes, Dante is a bad ass, but a bad ass who plays by different rules than those played before. This catches Section 2 off guard because they have yet to realize that "When you play to win, you often change the rules to your advantage." Dante is playing to win, thus he changed the rules on everyone. Section 2 thought they were playing to win, and now have to face with where they went wrong.

I guess your referring to chapters I have not read yet (67-73) because I did not know Christiana is alive. That would explain your comments. Hmm. Now I must find a site that translated those installments.
Foxkong

Male

Forum Posts : 3

Fan of : Henrietta, Triela, Giuseppe, Jean

Comments : Hoping that volume seven will be available in English by May 2011.

Registration date : 2010-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 21:13

Foxkong wrote:I guess your referring to chapters I have not read yet (67-73) because I did not know Christiana is alive. That would explain your comments. Hmm. Now I must find a site that translated those installments.
Sorry, we're all waiting for English translations past Chapter 66. Currently the best hope is that a new publishing house has announced they have acquired the rights and will re-start Gunslinger Girl releases in the US.

Details, courtesy of Tommygunner70.

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piņa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 21:22

The French are up to Volume 12, so if you can read French...

I just want to know what is holding up the Japanese release of Volume 13. Would have been nice to snag it while getting the P&S OST.

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 21:57

Foxkong wrote:I guess your referring to chapters I have not read yet (67-73) because I did not know Christiana is alive. That would explain your comments. Hmm. Now I must find a site that translated those installments.
Nope. Look at V5 Ch27 PG152-159.
Between Rico and Angie, Franca (Christina) took several hits, at least 3 major ones and 1 to the head. Then driving the car off the cliff into the river she would not have survived. Franco may have and Christiano did. So for the sake of saying so Franca (Christina) is dead. Her death is just another reason for Christiano not to care in the later chapters.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FearTheLASERFACE on Mon 27 Dec 2010 - 23:18

I think Foxkong was trying to type "Christiano" but made a typo at the end.
FearTheLASERFACE

Male

Original Characters : Subject 2-Alpha, Serina, Sarah, James Antolini, Jack Vesputchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 28 Dec 2010 - 7:47

Personally, I don't like the idea of a 'big bad' in GSG. If I wanted to see that kind of stuff, I'd watch a James Bond movie. Or Austin Powers. Others' mileage may vary.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Tue 28 Dec 2010 - 8:49

First up, a disclaimer: I've not read through all the untranslated chapters thoroughly.

Personally I don't think there's one single person pulling the strings behind the Padania. Like Nacht pointed out: it's not SPECTRE. So while Dante represents a new type of threat, I doubt he's heading the insurgency. Like Kisk had Michele and Monty speculate on: he's the result and symbol of an evolving battlefield and is the toughest opponent the SWA has run up against to date. To be honest he seems more to me like an underling who pushes for a more confrontational approach in the Padania and now the other factions and parties are starting to let him have his way as their own losses mount.

*Cue speculation (going to have a chat with Monty in my head and blam it out on the page as I go.)*

And yes, Dante's kicked the SWA's arse up one side and down the other, their first big loss and the first true and visible indicator that the cyborgs are indeed not indestructible. Aside from the morale boost that's likely to give the Padania, I think possibly the largest threat that he poses to the SWA is in having proved their mortality and that with a big enough gun they can be killed.

Keep in mind that the SWA's budget is already getting spread pretty thin. How much longer are the politicians going to be willing to back such an expensive program when their indestructible super soliders are proven to be not so indestructible anymore? One big loss can probably be absorbed with the loss of only fair-weather supporters. But if they take another, and then another...

The SWA's tactics are going to need to evolve (stating the obvioius first) because, at the end of the day, in order to justify its existence it has to keep winning. Moreover it has to keep winning a lot; to the beancounters the amount of money spent is directly proportional to the amount of winning it has to do. But there's another spanner to throw in the works: because as its tactics evolve, they need to remain cyborg-centric. If the cyborgs get to the stage that they need to operate like regular soliders, then what's the point? Without wanting to sound heartless: dead soliders (and training replacements) are much cheaper than constantly repairing and replacing expensive cyborgs (and shortening their operational lifespan in the process). If the Padania start rolling out weapons en-mass that can kill a cyborg as easily as small arms can kill a man... well, a man is still just as dead if he gets hit with an anti-cyborg weapon as the cyborg is, and he costs less. Even if your loosing more men to small arms, if the cyborg attrition rate is high enough...

Sorry to take such a dollars and cents approach, but governments and beureaucracies have a habit of running like that, and I do think that it's one of the major if more hidden threats that Dante poses. Because seeing the cyborgs suddenly become mortal is going to scare the shit out of some of the more weak bladdered polititians.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5757

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 28 Dec 2010 - 12:18

Alfisti wrote:*Cue speculation (going to have a chat with Monty in my head and blam it out on the page as I go.)*

Keep in mind that the SWA's budget is already getting spread pretty thin. How much longer are the politicians going to be willing to back such an expensive program when their indestructible super soliders are proven to be not so indestructible anymore? One big loss can probably be absorbed with the loss of only fair-weather supporters. But if they take another, and then another...

This is something I plan to cover in one of the next few chapters of Pactio.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer on Tue 28 Dec 2010 - 12:48

I don't think that it's unreasonable to talk about the economics of the cyborgs - after all, it's something that Yu refers to himself, and the Padanian grievance is as at heart an economic one (why should their money be handouts to support people that they feel no kinship with). I suppose you could say that the Agency is as much a tool of logistics as it is of actual warfighting - yes, Dante can roll out miniguns and anti-materiel rifles and old Soviet cruise missiles to meet the government's escalation now, but how long will it be before his backers throw up their hands and go "f**k it, it's cheaper to just pay our taxes"? Once you reach that stage, the wind is effectively knocked out of the insurgency, and all you have left to contend with is a rump of diehard nationalists who might blow up a mailbox or take potshots at policemen every now and again but are effectively harmless.

PASSION LIVES HERE
Prose Stories
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 28 Dec 2010 - 13:17

We've seen some very rich and powerful people back Padania (Cristiano, Pirazzi, etc.), so for them, I could see this more as a business move than a socio-political one. If they can break the major industrial and business regions away from Italy, they could enrich themselves even more.

I imagine the Five Republics are your run-of-the-mill separatists groups wanting independence and self-determination. I could see how funding them to divert the government's attention away from their own schemes and plans. True ideologues tend to die for their belief before converting, but I'm not sure just how broad the government's anti-insurgency attitude is. The SWA seems to be employed as a precision weapon against high-value targets. The cyborgs are not running around shooting up local businesses owned by Five Republics sympathizers or arresting protestors at rallies.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 28 Dec 2010 - 14:14

Lets not even read the untranslated chapters. Focusing on Chapter 5 alone shows a division of tactics by the Padania generals. at this point, Christiano acts alone and somebody drops a nickle on his head. From that, his compound is attacked, and Franca is killed in the escape. Christiano somehow managed to survive this and now does not give a rat's ass as to who gets hurt.

Before this Padania's tactics was to attack government installations and their employees. But now Christiano is acting alone. It was he who got Dante to escape his captives from another government installation and face trail in another nation. This shows that Dante is an international mercenary terrorist to goes to the highest bidder. Since Christiano gave him his freedom, Dante now works for him. Plain and simple.

Dante's background seems to suggest that he has a military background and is a weapons expert of some sort. This should not pose any problem for the GsG girls, except for the mode of operation they are running under is a problem for them...

Alfisti wrote:First up, a disclaimer: I've not read through all the untranslated chapters thoroughly.

Personally I don't think there's one single person pulling the strings behind the Padania. Like Nacht pointed out: it's not SPECTRE. So while Dante represents a new type of threat, I doubt he's heading the insurgency. Like Kisk had Michele and Monty speculate on: he's the result and symbol of an evolving battlefield and is the toughest opponent the SWA has run up against to date. To be honest he seems more to me like an underling who pushes for a more confrontational approach in the Padania and now the other factions and parties are starting to let him have his way as their own losses mount.

*Cue speculation (going to have a chat with Monty in my head and blam it out on the page as I go.)*

And yes, Dante's kicked the SWA's arse up one side and down the other, their first big loss and the first true and visible indicator that the cyborgs are indeed not indestructible. Aside from the morale boost that's likely to give the Padania, I think possibly the largest threat that he poses to the SWA is in having proved their mortality and that with a big enough gun they can be killed.

I cant agree any more on this part.

Dante kicked the SWA's ass because Jean took an unnecessary risk in involving the girls in a military mission without proper intell. In the least, if one was going to put a bomb in tower, wouldn't they try to do it remotely with a few scabs put in the tower to make it look otherwise? Oh wait, Dante did just that! And that whole "We cant use helicopters in fear of being shot down!" was an excuse in my view. They were totally unprepared for what happened and following bad intel without properly shifting through it was the downfall of this mission.

Alfisti wrote:The SWA's tactics are going to need to evolve (stating the obvioius first) because, at the end of the day, in order to justify its existence it has to keep winning. Moreover it has to keep winning a lot; to the beancounters the amount of money spent is directly proportional to the amount of winning it has to do. But there's another spanner to throw in the works: because as its tactics evolve, they need to remain cyborg-centric. If the cyborgs get to the stage that they need to operate like regular soliders, then what's the point? Without wanting to sound heartless: dead soliders (and training replacements) are much cheaper than constantly repairing and replacing expensive cyborgs (and shortening their operational lifespan in the process). If the Padania start rolling out weapons en-mass that can kill a cyborg as easily as small arms can kill a man... well, a man is still just as dead if he gets hit with an anti-cyborg weapon as the cyborg is, and he costs less. Even if your loosing more men to small arms, if the cyborg attrition rate is high enough...
Again, I blame Jean on this for going with a military style mission with non military personnel- the GsG girls. The girls operate in one fashion, the military does in another. Doing it during the day? It should have been done at night or early morning before the sun came up when everyone is at their weakest. They never took into consideration that if they managed to get that is basically a cruise missile into the tower and heft it up to the top of the bell tower, that these people have more resources than anticipated. If anyone got it right, it was Allessandro.

I would like to see how the rest of the mission in the nuke plant is going. If sent alone, the GsG girls have a change in winning this if they are properly prepared. And the rest of the team need to be prepared with RPGs and Anti-aircraft weapons, because Dante will escape again through that mode of transportation. Dante does not take a mission if he knows he can get away alive from it- win or lose.

But in getting rid of Dante, and Christiano, the rest of Padania have the option of giving up, hiding or upping the level of battle to match the tactics of Dante. They wont do it because Dante's tactics goes against hurting innocents.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FearTheLASERFACE on Tue 28 Dec 2010 - 14:25

I still wanna know which part shows Christiano is alive.
FearTheLASERFACE

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 28 Dec 2010 - 14:32

FearTheLASERFACE wrote:I still wanna know which part shows Christiano is alive.

Chapter 73

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FearTheLASERFACE on Tue 28 Dec 2010 - 15:04

Hm, is there an online link to that? I don't care what language its in....though I'm willing to attempt to read Japanese.

EDIT: Wait, found one. cheers w00t!
FearTheLASERFACE

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 28 Dec 2010 - 16:30

I'll give it to you, its at the end of V12
Spoiler:
Christiano and Dante in meeting.

That computer unit is connected to Christiano's brain and through a neuro connection, is how he communicates to the outside world.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagneto on Fri 2 Sep 2011 - 4:05

I think Dante just wants to watch the world burn. I like him.

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"
Remember what the dormouse said:
FEED YOUR HEAD

White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane
Nagneto

Male

Forum Posts : 62

Fan of : Primordial Evil That Has Ruled Before

Original Characters : Sylvester Von Braun

Comments : Sunshine in the house of flames
She loves it where she gets it
But it's never felt the same
Surgery, in the house of dissection
When your candle burns out I'll resurrect you
She runs through fields of daisies
Yeah, it's just a shame that they eat their own babies
Who cares, cos' the air is free
When you get there will you kiss the dead for me?

Registration date : 2011-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 22:07

the only badass i know to go LOUD
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 3:17

True, the SWA took many casualties when they confronted the terrorists headed by Dante, but at the end of the day, the Agency won. Yes the government don't want costly battles, but they were trying to avoid a virtual war zone bringing out the regulars and heavy weaponry because the result would have been so unavoidable to keep secret, the press would have had to reveal something to the public, thus making the current administration look bad, not being able to keep the terrorist under control, it would seem.
The girls are not exactly little terminators, but they did reduce the number of soldiers needed to defeat the enemy.
So the question is, in terms of cost what does the government consider more, the money to keep the cyborg project going or the potential political disaster resulting from the citizenry loosing confidence in the administration's ability to take down the terrorists, hence voting for another candidate come election time?
I don't think Padania, Dante or Christiano thought they could go toe to toe with the feds, but I believe they were hoping the resulting clash as costly as it was for them would ultimately force the government to negotiate with the separatists because the public might fear the terrorists could threaten the north of Italy with major weapons so they'd best compromise or else. Ultimately a victory if it could force the government to the bargaining table and break the people's will to keep opposing a cessation movement so to speak.
If anything I'm surprised Mister Aida did not talk about the federals desire to 'beef up' as it were, the tiny tot's power so that in the future, they could better handler bigger threats against the state. I guess without the money to pour into such a continuing project it's essentially mechanical pie in the sky. Still, I would think there could be other spin-off benefits to further experimentation such as the eventual super soldier goal many nations are trying to create. That might be a good selling point even if of course the cyborg children themselves could not make public demonstrations to illustrate what a mechanical battalion could accomplish.
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1970

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 3:21

tremec6speed wrote:True, the SWA took many casualties when they confronted the terrorists headed by Dante, but at the end of the day, the Agency won. Yes the government don't want costly battles, but they were trying to avoid a virtual war zone bringing out the regulars and heavy weaponry because the result would have been so unavoidable to keep secret, the press would have had to reveal something to the public, thus making the current administration look bad, not being able to keep the terrorist under control, it would seem.
The girls are not exactly little terminators, but they did reduce the number of soldiers needed to defeat the enemy.
So the question is, in terms of cost what does the government consider more, the money to keep the cyborg project going or the potential political disaster resulting from the citizenry loosing confidence in the administration's ability to take down the terrorists, hence voting for another candidate come election time?
I don't think Padania, Dante or Christiano thought they could go toe to toe with the feds, but I believe they were hoping the resulting clash as costly as it was for them would ultimately force the government to negotiate with the separatists because the public might fear the terrorists could threaten the north of Italy with major weapons so they'd best compromise or else. Ultimately a victory if it could force the government to the bargaining table and break the people's will to keep opposing a cessation movement so to speak.
If anything I'm surprised Mister Aida did not talk about the federals desire to 'beef up' as it were, the tiny tot's power so that in the future, they could better handler bigger threats against the state. I guess without the money to pour into such a continuing project it's essentially mechanical pie in the sky. Still, I would think there could be other spin-off benefits to further experimentation such as the eventual super soldier goal many nations are trying to create. That might be a good selling point even if of course the cyborg children themselves could not make public demonstrations to illustrate what a mechanical battalion could accomplish.

the fact that SWA won the decisive battle is balanced by the casualties it take.....almost all the important character almost eliminated....(include jose,hilshire and many more...)...come to think back...this is dante want to do...make the SWA disbanded itself....
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 11:58

GattoNero wrote:the fact that SWA won the decisive battle is balanced by the casualties it take.....almost all the important character almost eliminated....(include jose,hilshire and many more...)...come to think back...this is dante want to do...make the SWA disbanded itself....
In truth, Yu wanted to end GsG in about a dozen or so chapters. so it goes without saying that he deliberatly killed off characters to close the SWA Section 2. Its that quite simple.

The problem is that he made Triela bleed to death from a wound that blew off her arm and leg. Think about this for a moment - those parts are cybernetic. Though we talked about the needing to cool those parts when in heavy use, is it doubtful that these units will be filled with blood. And in past entries, it has been stated that any would to the cybernetics, the blood supply to those area would be shut off to stop the bleeding. So how can Triela bleed to death unless it was set up to do so.

Now, if they were not set to fail, the cyborgs would have mopped up those goons with their faces. It is that simple. The expense of getting goons armored up to that point, and the weapons they used plus the number of men would have been in the millions of euros for an operation that had a 70% chance of failing. Not even Bernie Madoff would have invested on something as that.

Now they have Dante arrested. What is next? He sings his heart out for a plea deal and what is left of section 2 goes after Christiano? I'll bet that if they do that, Christiano will expose himself as a cyborg like than from stolen technology and another battle will ensue. DOUBT IT!

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 13:02

still christiano is the "HEAD" of the el serpente....
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 5:13

ElfenMagix wrote:Now, if they were not set to fail, the cyborgs would have mopped up those goons with their faces. It is that simple. The expense of getting goons armored up to that point, and the weapons they used plus the number of men would have been in the millions of euros for an operation that had a 70% chance of failing. Not even Bernie Madoff would have invested on something as that.

Considering they managed to get a missile for the clock tower incident, they brought a nuke to the power plant, and Christiano got his hands on a submerine to get Giacomo in teh first place, not to mention how much it would have cost for Christiano's surgury and to keep it quiet, I get the feeling this may be one of those "Money is no object" scenarios.

ElfenMagix wrote:Now they have Dante arrested. What is next? He sings his heart out for a plea deal and what is left of section 2 goes after Christiano? I'll bet that if they do that, Christiano will expose himself as a cyborg like than from stolen technology and another battle will ensue. DOUBT IT!

Of course not, that would be silly. He'd have Russia invade or some nonsense Razz

Audacter calumniare, semper aliquid haeret
slander boldly, something always sticks
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 9:32

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:
ElfenMagix wrote:Now, if they were not set to fail, the cyborgs would have mopped up those goons with their faces. It is that simple. The expense of getting goons armored up to that point, and the weapons they used plus the number of men would have been in the millions of euros for an operation that had a 70% chance of failing. Not even Bernie Madoff would have invested on something as that.

Considering they managed to get a missile for the clock tower incident, they brought a nuke to the power plant, and Christiano got his hands on a submerine to get Giacomo in teh first place, not to mention how much it would have cost for Christiano's surgury and to keep it quiet, I get the feeling this may be one of those "Money is no object" scenarios.

ElfenMagix wrote:Now they have Dante arrested. What is next? He sings his heart out for a plea deal and what is left of section 2 goes after Christiano? I'll bet that if they do that, Christiano will expose himself as a cyborg like than from stolen technology and another battle will ensue. DOUBT IT!

Of course not, that would be silly. He'd have Russia invade or some nonsense Razz

the idea of Russia invading Italy seems ....*coughing* but crazy.....
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 17:56

GattoNero wrote:still christiano is the "HEAD" of the el serpente....
ALL HAIL IMMORTAL HYDRA! Cut one head off and another two grow in its place!

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5757

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 18:49

Alfisti wrote:
GattoNero wrote:still christiano is the "HEAD" of the el serpente....

ALL HAIL IMMORTAL HYDRA! Cut one head off and another two grow in its place!

Cobra-ra-ra-ra!

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 16:16

KuroNeko wrote:

the idea of Russia invading Italy seems ....*coughing* but crazy.....
Now, if Dante had an evil twin, we might have something...

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 21:25

ElfenMagix wrote:Now, if Dante had an evil twin, we might have something...
Ah, the ol' evil twin technique. But... if Dante is already a bad person, would that his 'evil' twin the opposite of him, and thus a good guy. Or perhaps, does the twin make Dante seem a good guy by comparison?

Three Dog

Male

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 0:37

Evil Twin of Dante.... Hmmmm.... Elfen you might just be on to something.
Hmm...
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1970

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 0:46

This is too confusing. Dante is already evil, so is his evil twin good...or even more evil?

Also, Dante already has facial hair so how will you be able to tell which one is evil?

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 2:01

Professor Voodoo wrote:This is too confusing. Dante is already evil, so is his evil twin good...or even more evil?

Also, Dante already has facial hair so how will you be able to tell which one is evil?

'Evil' Dante will have a ZZ-Top beard Razz

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 14:27

Marisa: Wait, does that mean ZZ-Top is evil? But I like them!

Triela: Don't worry; only their beards are evil.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Mon 6 Aug 2012 - 2:49

Professor Voodoo wrote:
Marisa: Wait, does that mean ZZ-Top is evil? But I like them!

Triela: Don't worry; only their beards are evil.

Samuel: Wouldn't that mean my beard is evil. And sentient?

Samuel's beard: Silence, you fool. If they discover our secret, there will be grave consiquences. Quick, to teh evil lair!

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum