Clue Guns Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clue Guns Games

Post by Guest on Sun 9 Jan 2011 - 9:58



Winner who ever got that named all guns right. Then you are the official weapon expert. Remember, no edit. If you edit, you will be disqualified. The game is end in January 10, 2011. Then I will revealed the true answer. Start from top-left. Then to right. All way to the bottom-right.

Okay. Let do this. Start here now.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Clue Guns Games

Post by Nachtsider on Sun 9 Jan 2011 - 10:13

Kalashnikov
HK G36
FN F2000
Colt M16
Steyr AUG
HK MP5
GIAT FAMAS
HK XM8
Sterling SA80
FN SCAR
Dragunov SVD
Barrett M82
A Mossberg
Lewis Gun
Lee-Enfield
Some kind of flintlock
FN P90
IMI Micro Uzi
Another HK G36
A grenade
A Beretta
Another Beretta
Heaven only knows
IMI Desert Eagle
Glock 17

Bleh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
avatar
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Location : Inside your closet. In your head.

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Clue Guns Games

Post by Guest on Sun 9 Jan 2011 - 10:15

@Nachtsider wrote:Kalashnikov
HK G36
FN F2000
Colt M16
Steyr AUG
HK MP5
GIAT FAMAS
HK XM8
Sterling SA80
FN SCAR
Dragunov SVD
Barrett M82
A Mossberg
Lewis Gun
Lee-Enfield
Some kind of flintlock
FN P90
IMI Micro Uzi
Another HK G36
A grenade
A Beretta
Another Beretta
Heaven only knows
IMI Desert Eagle
Glock 17

Bleh.

Yep, but you're almost correct.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Clue Guns Games

Post by WEBER on Sun 9 Jan 2011 - 10:47

They "Other Beretta" is a H&K USP Tactical model.
avatar
WEBER

Forum Posts : 94

Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Clue Guns Games

Post by WEBER on Sun 9 Jan 2011 - 10:48

The one after that is a FN Five-seven.
avatar
WEBER

Forum Posts : 94

Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Clue Guns Games

Post by WEBER on Sun 9 Jan 2011 - 11:16

Full list:
AK-47
Folded H&K G36C
FN F2000
Colt M16
Styer AUG
H&K MP5SD
FAMAS F1
H&K XM8
L85A1
FN SCAR-L
Dragonov SVD
Berret M82
Mossberg 590
Lewis gun
Lee Enfield Mk 4
Denix Italian Percussion Dueling Pistol
FN P90
IMI Micro Uzi
H&K G36L
M26 Frag Grenade
Beretta 92FS
H&K USP 45 Tactical
FN Five-seven
IMI Desert Eagle
Glock 17
avatar
WEBER

Forum Posts : 94

Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Clue Guns Games

Post by Guest on Sun 9 Jan 2011 - 22:19

@WEBER wrote:Full list:
AK-47
Folded H&K G36C
FN F2000
Colt M16
Styer AUG
H&K MP5SD
FAMAS F1
H&K XM8
L85A1
FN SCAR-L
Dragonov SVD
Berret M82
Mossberg 590
Lewis gun
Lee Enfield Mk 4
Denix Italian Percussion Dueling Pistol
FN P90
IMI Micro Uzi
H&K G36L
M26 Frag Grenade
Beretta 92FS
H&K USP 45 Tactical
FN Five-seven
IMI Desert Eagle
Glock 17
Ah, so close. But keep try harder.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Clue Guns Games

Post by Guest on Mon 10 Jan 2011 - 6:03

Here is the answer.

Kalashinkov AK-47
H&K G36K
FN F2000
M16A2
Steyr AUG A1
H&K MP5SD3 or H&K MP5SD6
GIAT FAMAS F1
H&K XM8
Enfield L85A1 (SA80)
FN SCAR-L
Dragunov SVD
Barrett M82A1 or Barrett M107
Remington Model 870
Lewis Machine Gun
Lee Enfield Mk 4
Musket
FN P90
IMI Micro-Uzi
H&K G36
M61 Fragment Grenade
Beretta Model 92FS
H&K USP Tactical
FN Five-seveN
MR/IMI Desert Eagle
Glock 18

GUNS GUNS GUNS

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Clue Guns Games

Post by WEBER on Mon 10 Jan 2011 - 7:10

Got anymore ofthose to keep the thread going?
avatar
WEBER

Forum Posts : 94

Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Clue Guns Games

Post by 124C41 on Mon 10 Jan 2011 - 7:25

That looks to be a M26 frag grenade, Why is it on there, Is someone going to mistake it for a gun? Razz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


avatar
124C41

Male

Forum Posts : 50

Location : Texas

Fan of : Battle Angel

Comments : Being a grownup doesn't mean I gave up Anime, it means part of my collection is on VHS.

Registration date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Clue Guns Games

Post by SPARTAN 119 on Mon 10 Jan 2011 - 15:54

MasterChiefSnake wrote:

Winner who ever got that named all guns right. Then you are the official weapon expert. Remember, no edit. If you edit, you will be disqualified. The game is end in January 10, 2011. Then I will revealed the true answer. Start from top-left. Then to right. All way to the bottom-right.

Okay. Let do this. Start here now.

AK47
G36C
FN2000
M16
AUG
silenced MP5
FAMAS
XM8
L85A1
SCAR
Dragunov
Barret M82
Remington 870
Lewis Gun
Lee-Enfield
flintlock pistol
FN P90
Uzi
G36
Mk II grenade
Beretta
USP
Sig Sauer
Desert Eagle
Glock
avatar
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Clue Guns Games

Post by WEBER on Mon 10 Jan 2011 - 20:32

The ansewers have been revealed already, Sartan.
avatar
WEBER

Forum Posts : 94

Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Clue Guns Games

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 10 Jan 2011 - 22:44

>musket

lolwut

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
avatar
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Location : Inside your closet. In your head.

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Clue Guns Games

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum