video game ideas thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

video game ideas thread

Post by SPARTAN 119 on Thu 20 Jan 2011 - 19:25

Games you would like to see, sequel ideas allowed. Yours need not be this well planned out.

Call of Duty: Forgotten Fronts

A new take of the Call of Duty series, taking it back to World War II, but with a twist, campaign missions are not based off of major conventional battles, but less well-known guerilla actions etc. such as the Russo-Finnish Winter War of 1939-40, the Warsaw uprisings of 1942 and 1944, and the Filipino resistance to the Japanese invasion From 1941-44. Three campaigns, Finnish Winter War, Polish resistance, Filipino resistance.

Campaigns


Winter War: Includes missions in battles such as Suomussalmi, the Mannerheim Line, Raate Road, and Kollaa (wiki them for more info), notable features include attacking Russian tanks with molotovs and sniper mission at Kollaa where Simo "White Death" Hahya, the highest-scoring sniper in history, makes an appearance.

Polish Resistance: Probably the most fictionalized of the campaigns, but after COD Black Ops, it actually seems quite plausible! Features a single character, a former Polish soldier of Jewish ancestry. The campaign starts out during the German invasion, with the lead character making a last stand at the
Battle of Wizna, before ending up as one of the few survivors, before flashing forward to the
Warsaw Uprising in 1944. Where he is fights through the city until he is captured and sent to a fictional concentration camp, where he succeeds in starting an uprising in the camp, based on Auschwitz and Treblinka revolts resulting the camp being burned to the ground in the uprising and the lead character's escape. I was thinking for a final level featuring the lead character joining the Red Army after his escape and taking part in the Battle of Berlin. Highlights of this campaign include capturing a Panther tank in the Warsaw uprising and turning it against the Germans, and a "environmental kill" sequence that involves kicking an SS officer into a crematorium in the concentration camp uprising (both based on real events).

Filipino Resistance campaign:
My least planned out campaign, not really planned out all except that it will run from 1940-1944, covering events between the Japanese invasion and the the U.S. liberation.





Weapons:

For info, look up on wikipedia.

Standard CoD American weapon set, available in the Filipino campaign, includes M1911, Tommy Gun, Garand, Springfield, BAR, Bazooka (later levels only) etc.

Japanese Weapon set: Nambu pistol, Arisaka rifle, Type-100 SMG, Type 99 LMG, Type 97 anti-tank rifle, Type 89 "knee mortar" grenade launcher, Shin Gunto sword

Filipino weapons: bolo knife, improvised shotgun, etc

Standard CoD Russian Weapon set: Mosin-Nagant, PPSH-41, PTRS etc. AVS-36 full auto rifle (new weapon) Available in Finnish and Polish campaign.

Finnish weapon set: 'Suomi KP/-31' submachine gun, Lahti L35 Pistol, M28 rifle, Lahti L39 anti-tank rifle

Standard CoD German Weapon set: K98K rifle, MP40 SMG, STG-44 assault rifle, MG-42 LMG, Panzershreck rocket launcher etc. Available in the Polish campaign.

Polish Army weapons: Vis Pistol, Wz 32 LMG, Kbk-wz-29 rifle, M1938 semi-automatic rifle, Mors SMG, Wz 35 anti-tank rifle, Granatik wz 35 grenade launcher.

Polish Resistance weapons: Błyskawica SMG, Pattern 4 Flamethrower, improvised grenades
avatar
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: video game ideas thread

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 20 Jan 2011 - 20:14

I want a James Bond game on par with Goldeneye 64.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
avatar
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Location : Inside your closet. In your head.

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: video game ideas thread

Post by Triela on Thu 20 Jan 2011 - 20:51

I need a game where you can actually PLAY as the dinosaurs...

Though I'm creating something myself so you'll all have to wait and see in 10 or so years. :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  AWWWWW YEAHHHH
avatar
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2723

Location : In Steve's arms >:3

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Re: video game ideas thread

Post by Nuke is Good on Thu 20 Jan 2011 - 21:01

@Triela wrote:I need a game where you can actually PLAY as the dinosaurs...

Though I'm creating something myself so you'll all have to wait and see in 10 or so years. :3

Lost World Jurassic Park on PSone
avatar
Nuke is Good

Male

Forum Posts : 326

Location : New Jersey

Fan of : Henrietta

Original Characters : Rc v1

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: video game ideas thread

Post by windfish55 on Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 16:37

@Nachtsider wrote:I want a James Bond game on par with Goldeneye 64.
I want a Perfect Dark sequel as great as the first one.

Also I have a (half-baked) original idea about a ninja who changes color to blend in with his surroundings. It would be a stealth action game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Can I just submit that everyone in this thread is wrong about everything no matter what? Seriously, there is no such thing as anything, ever. So stop arguing."
-Anonymous
avatar
windfish55

Male

Forum Posts : 145

Location : Oregon, USA

Fan of : Shonen Knife

Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: video game ideas thread

Post by Guest on Fri 28 Jan 2011 - 14:09

I want Lego: Lord of the Rings. Because I am fan of Lord of the Rings. But my friend love Lego.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: video game ideas thread

Post by crazyidiot78 on Fri 28 Jan 2011 - 19:24

hhhhhmmm I think a modern day castlevania would be cool. I know there were several titles whose name escapes me that take place in the modern era but to my knowledge you use whips and magical stuff. What I have in mind would be with modern weapons. Umm forget that, it would be to much like devil may cry then.

nuts so much for my idea

avatar
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Location : Mongolia.... that is all

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: video game ideas thread

Post by Guest on Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 16:46

I have a idea for Square Enix game. It will be focus on Air Force Combat game like Ace Combat games. This title will be called, Air Fighter Assault.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: video game ideas thread

Post by Alfisti on Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 5:04

I would love to see an Honorverse Tactical Simulator... preferably one which would see you work your way up from commanding something like a Destroyer (or even lower, an LAC or being a Tac Officer on a larger ship) and working your way up to fleet actions.

I just find the combat in that series mindbogglingly complex and interesting and want a turn myself...

...Ok, and I also just kinda want to throw 300 missile broadsides at people, but that's just me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
avatar
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5739

Location : A Town by the Sea, NSW Central Coast, Australia

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: video game ideas thread

Post by Officer_Charon on Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 16:12

@Alfisti wrote:I would love to see an Honorverse Tactical Simulator... preferably one which would see you work your way up from commanding something like a Destroyer (or even lower, an LAC or being a Tac Officer on a larger ship) and working your way up to fleet actions.

I just find the combat in that series mindbogglingly complex and interesting and want a turn myself...

...Ok, and I also just kinda want to throw 300 missile broadsides at people, but that's just me.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Si vis pacem, para bellum

"The two loudest sounds you will ever hear from your weapon are the *bang* when it's supposed to go *click* and the *click* when it's supposed to go *bang*." -Unknown

"220 horses, I got a gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas. Don't you love it?!" - Ofc. Maurice "Bosco" Boscarelli, Third Watch
avatar
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1470

Location : Savannah, GA

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Re: video game ideas thread

Post by MP5 on Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 23:23

I have some vague recollections for a video game concept I had centered around the character of an American concealed-carry permit holder suddenly thrust into a 'Without Rule of Law' situation. It involved (rather implausibly) a homegrown Islamic terror cell in Camden, New Jersey; hiding their nefarious deeds behind a lot of extremist chanting protected by the First Amendment (without acting upon the rhetoric until now) until their appointed day came to just plunge the entire city of Camden into chaos. The police forces in and around Camden are overwhelmed, with many officers dead or incapacitated, and as one of four player characters, your initial task is to defend yourself and possibly others while trying to get to an established 'safe zone' well defended from crazies, where you can find a way out of the city until the madness is brought back under control. The gameplay experience would vary in length, because there is also some plot-related interaction a la Mass Effect, where the answers you give can lead to more than one ending.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I aim to misbehave.



avatar
MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Location : Phoenixville, PA

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: video game ideas thread

Post by crazyidiot78 on Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 21:48

Had a bit of a brain storm on my original castlevania in the modern era idea and I think it works a little better now.  First off it would be much more like an RPG that action in its game play.  The basic plot would be as such.  The real 2012 prophecies were not about the end of the world but of dracula's return to power in an atempt to shroud the whole world in darkness.  At this point Dracula has passed into myth and legend since his last appareance against Vanhellsing and Johnathan Harker as told by Bram Stoker.  The last scion of the Belmont clan now in college is rebeling against the family tradition of training to fight vampires thinking they are just myth and legend when he is approached by a descendent of Julia Laforeze warning him of impending danger before expiring.  At this point the game begins with the belmont heir being acused of the girls death and attacked by strange beasts.  The game play will be a mix of action areas in the dungeons and RPG like elements on the map at large.  As the game progresses the belmont heir will gain the help of the dnasty, belnades, reinhart, morris, descendants among others.  Also he will have to travel to 13 sites around the world to put a stop to Dracula's plan for enteral night on earth.


Hungry- dracula's castle
Russia- rasputins castle
Pacific Ocean- atlantis
Nepal- shambala
China- tomb of the first emperor
Austraila
Antartica
Africa
outerspace
North America
South America
Africa
middle east


 


The last level takes place in orbit as Dracula tries to place the moon in an orbit for a permenant solar eclispe.


 


Weapons


All of the classic castlevaina weapons with some modern updates


flamethrowers


water cannon filled with holy water


UV laser cannon


various guns with a variety of effects


speargun for oak stakes


 


main characters


Lenord Belmont- college student


Christine Reinard- Veternarian who can speak to animals


Victor Dynasty- gymnast and aspiring stuntman


Angelica Morris- young mercenary for hire


Anya Belnades- small time magician who tricks are more than mere smoke and mirrors


Roberta Fernandez- an outwork maid with an interesting past


Katerina Gandalfi- aging occult historian


alucard- son of dracula

avatar
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Location : Mongolia.... that is all

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: video game ideas thread

Post by SPARTAN 119 on Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 0:35

Mirai Nikki/Future Diary: The Video Game

Basically, a GTA-style sandbox featuring the battle royale between five owners of future-predicting "diaries" disguised as cell phones etc, as seen in the anime/manga. In single player, AI opponents are randomly selected at the beginning of each "story mode" game. These may include canon "diary owners such as Yukituru Amano, Yuno Gasai, and Minene Uryuu, other characters from the series, (Hinata, Kousaka, Nishijima etc), original characters. The player may play as any of these or as a created character. Each character will have different abilities.

Playable Characters: Not, I will not be giving bios in the game description to save space. I would strongly recommend watching the anime. If you need quick description, wikipedia is your friend. Characters can use any handheld weapon, and even drive land vehicles, however, some (Yukiteru, Yuno, Reisuke) will attract police attention for driving, all but Keigo and Nishijima will attract police (and eventually military) attention fro wielding a weapon in public.

Yukiteru Amano: All rounder as far as stats go, has decent health, running speed, strength, marksmanship etc, however, he starts the game with only a pouch of darts, which do minimal damage with the exception of hits to the eye etc. Yuno Gasai will ally with you early in the game.


To be continued.


Last edited by SPARTAN 119 on Thu 10 May 2012 - 21:07; edited 1 time in total
avatar
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: video game ideas thread

Post by Robert Frazer on Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 17:34



The escapades of Deff Skwadron, as recounted by the creators of Ace Combat.

...why does throwing money at my monitor not work?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PASSION LIVES HERE
************
Prose Stories
avatar
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Location : The Green and Pleasant Land

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: video game ideas thread

Post by TTIO on Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 8:22

I want to see a game in which you jump through time, trying to stop Nazi-dinosaurs from taking over the world. It'd be awesome!

Actually, on second thoughts, that'd be much too silly. :p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




The Eagle

He clasps the crag with crooked hands;
Close to the sun in lonely lands,
Ring'd with the azure world, he stands.

The wrinkled sea beneath him crawls;
He watches from his mountain walls,
And like a thunderbolt he falls.

Alfred Tennyson - 1851
avatar
TTIO
CEO of Cheese Pie Inc.

Male

Forum Posts : 1111

Location : Eng.

Fan of : Triela!

Original Characters : Keetha & Alcide

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: video game ideas thread

Post by Entropy on Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 0:21

Realistically, I've always loved RPGs, but I often find that they restrict themselves by forcing the player on a specific story with its own overall restraints. That's not to say I dislike story, I love them when they're good with good characters.

But I've always had an idea of simply creating a totally open-ended RPG. There's no central story, thick or thin, you just start out as a shmuck who has to work your way up, you can become a law enforcer or a thief or a merchant or righteous vigilante or a politician or any number of possibilities. The point is, you write the story and decide your romances and choose what drives. Triela could even invent a time-travel device and become king of the dinosaurs.

I just find that in many games, especially the ones Bethesda makes, there seems to be some world-ending crisis going on and it breaks immersion to go off and absorb the world and culture of the people and do errands and quests while stuff is coming down around your ears. Mass Effect also sort of had this problem.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


MASH THIS LINK
avatar
Entropy

Male

Forum Posts : 347

Location : The Challenger Deep

Original Characters : Livia/Nero

Comments : The wonderful human being previously known as tsundere357

Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: video game ideas thread

Post by Alfisti on Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 0:41

You know what? On second thought... I just want another Monkey Island.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
avatar
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5739

Location : A Town by the Sea, NSW Central Coast, Australia

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: video game ideas thread

Post by SPARTAN 119 on Wed 30 May 2012 - 2:14

@SPARTAN 119 wrote:Mirai Nikki/Future Diary: The Video Game

Basically, a GTA-style sandbox featuring the battle royale between five owners of future-predicting "diaries" disguised as cell phones etc, as seen in the anime/manga. In single player, AI opponents are randomly selected at the beginning of each "story mode" game. These may include canon "diary owners such as Yukituru Amano, Yuno Gasai, and Minene Uryuu, other characters from the series, (Hinata, Kousaka, Nishijima etc), original characters. The player may play as any of these or as a created character. Each character will have different abilities.

Playable Characters: Not, I will not be giving bios in the game description to save space. I would strongly recommend watching the anime. If you need quick description, wikipedia is your friend. Characters can use any handheld weapon, and even drive land vehicles, however, some (Yukiteru, Yuno, Reisuke) will attract police attention for driving, all but Keigo and Nishijima will attract police (and eventually military) attention fro wielding a weapon in public.

Yukiteru Amano: All rounder as far as stats go, has decent health, running speed, strength, marksmanship etc, however, he starts the game with only a pouch of darts, which do minimal damage with the exception of hits to the eye etc. Yuno Gasai will ally with you early in the game.


To be continued.

Mirai Nikki Game Characters continued. Not an inclusive list:

Yuno Gasai: Has high agility and skill with melee weapons as well as decent ranged accuracy. If your are doing a second playthrough, you start out armed with a hatchet and have to fight
Spoiler:
your alternate self
at the start of the game. allies herself with Yukiteru Amano, if the player allows it, though the player can play Yuno out of character, of course...

Minene Uryuu: Has relatively high agility and good-sized health meter, is highly skilled with firearms and explosives, making her an easy character to play as. Starts the game armed with several C-4 charges and a Colt .25 pocket pistol, giving her a good loadout, though you may want to get a larger firearm such as an assault rifle. Only real weakness is that being seen in public for long periods of time will attract police attention.

Keigo Kurusu: Has higher health and average agility. Has very high accuracy with firearms, starting out with his service revolver, and he can retrieve a semi-automatic pistol, an MP5, and a sniper rifle from the police station armory. Another easy character to play through with.

Tsubaki Kasugano: Has the ability to hotswap between any of the numerous followers of the Omekata Cult to do her bidding. Tsubaki herself, however, has poor vision, will only being able to see a few meters (everything beyond that is covered in "fog" onscreen. Tsubaki also has low health, poor melee damage, and very poor firearm accuracy. One can earn an achievement for killing an enemy with a firearm while controlling Tsubaki.

Marco Ikusaba and Ai Mikami: Ability to hotswap between to characters, with the AI controlling the other. Marco his high health and melee attack while Ai has higher agility and very high throwing weapon skills.

Takao Hayama: High health made higher with damage-reducing bulletproof coat. Also has high melee damage, but moves slowly.

12th (forget his name): High agility and unarmed attack. Is blind. This is simulated on screen by having objects and people visible when 12th can hear them. A difficult character to control.

John Balks: Lower speed and agility and higher health, decent shot with firearms. Starts in his office tower, has access to a Beretta pistol and an MP5. Another easy character to use.

Reisuke Houjou: High skill with booby traps, but only partially makes up for low health, firearm accuracy, melee damage, and movement speed.




avatar
SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

i think there should a first-person shooter for gunslinger girl

Post by restonme on Wed 3 Jul 2013 - 12:10

The plot of the game would take place throughout the entire series and mostly happen between episodes of the Show but would probobly also happen in a few episodes. i dont really have a plot for it yt but i will soon this Story wuld involve the series 1 Cyborgs and u would playas the mystery cyborg for the most part.to get the game started i would stick to a call of duty style game with a solid storybu i hope to have a game where your Actions influence bonds between the characters and even who dies and when

    if there are anz guy out there with the same idea i would love to see a 3d model of the characters and maye even an Alpha-stage Level to start with.
avatar
restonme

Male

Forum Posts : 30

Location : U.S.A.

Fan of : gunslinger girl

Original Characters : Luciana

Comments : error 135625457....member is too awesome.....

Registration date : 2013-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: video game ideas thread

Post by restonme on Wed 3 Jul 2013 - 12:12

@Entropy wrote:Realistically, I've always loved RPGs, but I often find that they restrict themselves by forcing the player on a specific story with its own overall restraints. That's not to say I dislike story, I love them when they're good with good characters.

But I've always had an idea of simply creating a totally open-ended RPG. There's no central story, thick or thin, you just start out as a shmuck who has to work your way up, you can become a law enforcer or a thief or a merchant or righteous vigilante or a politician or any number of possibilities. The point is, you write the story and decide your romances and choose what drives. Triela could even invent a time-travel device and become king of the dinosaurs.

I just find that in many games, especially the ones Bethesda makes, there seems to be some world-ending crisis going on and it breaks immersion to go off and absorb the world and culture of the people and do errands and quests while stuff is coming down around your ears. Mass Effect also sort of had this problem.
so You mean sims
avatar
restonme

Male

Forum Posts : 30

Location : U.S.A.

Fan of : gunslinger girl

Original Characters : Luciana

Comments : error 135625457....member is too awesome.....

Registration date : 2013-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: video game ideas thread

Post by Mainframe on Wed 3 Jul 2013 - 17:30

Entropy's point is well taken, especially with Bethesda games, I often purposely avoid the main plot points in order to enjoy them games on my own terms. However totally open ended games get boring very quickly unless one has some goal to accomplish with the gaming engine, (see Second Life). I would like to see a middleground game where it starts the player at the prologue that you read on the back of the box. A chance to play as an Joe, exploring your world, taking side quests to learn the game play, and develop your character's skills, stat's and personality. then suddenly one day your character find his/her self in an apocalyptic scenario.

On that note, I would like to see more games where the player develops his or her character's traits through game play.
avatar
Mainframe

Male

Forum Posts : 35

Location : Cyberspace

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl

Original Characters : None

Comments : Does Alex Mason break down when reading the lucky numbers on a fortune cookie?

Registration date : 2013-06-17

Back to top Go down

simple game to start out

Post by restonme on Wed 3 Jul 2013 - 20:19

today ive stared work on a small text game to help others with more experience and skill to make a game for gunslinger Girl.

    i will publish my first Version of it soon and i would like any of you to message me about ideas and any fixes i might Need to make to the text game.

Note: i might make a third-person shooter later if i can get a friend to help me get Software and to help me work on it later.
avatar
restonme

Male

Forum Posts : 30

Location : U.S.A.

Fan of : gunslinger girl

Original Characters : Luciana

Comments : error 135625457....member is too awesome.....

Registration date : 2013-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: video game ideas thread

Post by Alfisti on Thu 4 Jul 2013 - 5:18

@restonme wrote:
@Entropy wrote:Realistically, I've always loved RPGs, but I often find that they restrict themselves by forcing the player on a specific story with its own overall restraints. That's not to say I dislike story, I love them when they're good with good characters.

But I've always had an idea of simply creating a totally open-ended RPG. There's no central story, thick or thin, you just start out as a shmuck who has to work your way up, you can become a law enforcer or a thief or a merchant or righteous vigilante or a politician or any number of possibilities. The point is, you write the story and decide your romances and choose what drives. Triela could even invent a time-travel device and become king of the dinosaurs.

I just find that in many games, especially the ones Bethesda makes, there seems to be some world-ending crisis going on and it breaks immersion to go off and absorb the world and culture of the people and do errands and quests while stuff is coming down around your ears. Mass Effect also sort of had this problem.
so You mean sims

I was going to say signing up for Star Citizen might not be a bad idea if that's the sort of game one is chasing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
avatar
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5739

Location : A Town by the Sea, NSW Central Coast, Australia

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: video game ideas thread

Post by restonme on Wed 17 Jul 2013 - 1:19

@restonme wrote:today ive stared work on a small text game to help others with more experience and skill to make a game for gunslinger Girl.

    i will publish my first Version of it soon and i would like any of you to message me about ideas and any fixes i might Need to make to the text game.

Note: i might make a third-person shooter later if i can get a friend to help me get Software and to help me work on it later.

 the game should be out by the end of this week if I have time at textadventures.co.uk

fingers crossed.Full of Win Make it So
avatar
restonme

Male

Forum Posts : 30

Location : U.S.A.

Fan of : gunslinger girl

Original Characters : Luciana

Comments : error 135625457....member is too awesome.....

Registration date : 2013-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: video game ideas thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum