Trojan Full Exoskeleton Body Armor Suit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trojan Full Exoskeleton Body Armor Suit

Post by Guest on Fri 21 Jan 2011 - 8:58

As you notice, this armor is like Dragon Skin, Halo's MJOLNIR (Spartan Armor Suit), T-45d Power Armor from Fallout, and T-51b Power Armor from Fallout. Also this armor suit is weird. It just like Master Chief from Halo, Robocop, Power Rangers, and Brotherhood of Steel from Fallout.

Last edited by MasterChiefSnake on Sat 5 Feb 2011 - 10:02; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Trojan Full Exoskeleton Body Armor Suit

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 4 Feb 2011 - 11:52

MasterChiefSnake wrote:As you notice, this armor is like Dragon Skin Halo's MJOLNIR
I'm not a video game player, but I think it's clever that this armor suit is named after Mjöllnir...the magic hammer of the Norse thunder god Thor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3420

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Marx Gant on Thu 7 Apr 2011 - 17:05

It seems to be a full body ballistics suit with some extra bells and whistles built in. From the looks of it, it doesn't have a powered exoskeleton although it does have some solar panels for all the toys and coffee machine that's built in.

The problem with a powered exoskeleton is that it is (as of now) very bulky and requires a truckload of energy in order to power it. From the Halo universe, the MJOLNIR Mark IV was the first Powered Assault Armor to overcome this bearer with a power system built into the suit.

A possible solution to this for our time period is to conduct more research on cold fusion and maybe create a small enough power cell for an exoskeleton. Then it's time to use this guy's ballistic foam and some carbon fiber ceramics to create a modern MJOLNIR.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No storm, nor god
Or even thee
Shall ever
Sever the sky from me
Marx Gant

Male

Forum Posts : 7

Fan of : Claes/Triela

Registration date : 2011-04-07

Back to top Go down