Cyborg Movie Night

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cyborg Movie Night

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 19:08

It's Friday night...no classes or training tomorrow so your OC cyborg feels like staying up late and watching a movie.

So what kind of flick does your girl (or boy) pick? Does she have a favorite film of all time? Is there any genre your cyborg absolutely will not watch?

What about company? Does she watch with all her friends?..cozied up with her handler?..or alone so she can concentrate on the movie with no distractions?

Has she ever been to a public theatre?..and if so does she prefer it to staying home with a DVD?

Lastly; Popcorn...absolutely essential or too damn noisy?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Cyborg Movie Night

Post by crazyidiot78 on Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 20:30

While I do not have a an OC cyborg I did make the girls fans of anime in my story Great Escape along with Priscilla who is a closet otaku fan girl. The titles they have seen include, Black Lagoon, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, and Gunsmith Cats.

Favorite characters
Beatrice- Misty May Hopkinds from gunsmith cats because she loves to blow things up
Triela- Fate from MGLN because she kicks ass and has a tragic background
Tea- Aspires to be like Fabiola and Roberta from Black Lagoon.
Rico- Balikava because she reminds her of Jean
Angelica- Hayate from MGLN cause she was a sick girl like herself
Henrietta- Revy because she wants to protect Jose like Revy protects Rock
Claes- She just thinks they are all crazy
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 20:36

Kara would of course love to see a movie cozied up to her handler, but she also would not mind seeing something with the other girls.

She'd probably prefer a DVD at home - less hectic. She would see 3D movies in the theater.

And she's not big on popcorn herself, but does not brudge others indulging.

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10901

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 22:00

I imagine, during her first few months of cyborg life, Monty probably had a penchant for 60s spy and caper films. However, after awhile... well: there's something about watching someone else's version on your own job that takes the shine off the experience.

Monty: I mean, the piranah tank's scary and all, but it's hardly efficient.

Elio: . . . ?

Monty: Well, I've not been killed in one yet and, since you're standing here talking to me I assume you've not been either.

These days, I think if Monty has a "dark" secret it'd be that it'd be that on the rare occasions she gets the chance so switch off with a movie her tastes tend toward classics and the more serious form of "girly" film

So, Pride and Predjudice... check. Sabrina, Roman Holiday, Breakfast at Tiffany's... check. An Education... check. I'm sure we all get the idea.

Though she has been to the cinema, it's always been whilst on the clock... so that doesn't count. However, I imagine the way she'd prefer to see a movie would be, in lieu of not technially having a "home", in the hotel, on DVD or Movies-on-Demand. Curled up on the bed by herself or with her handler if she can manage it.

Oh, red wine and cheese trumps popcorn.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5765

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 22:25

@crazyidiot78 wrote:Priscilla who is a closet otaku fan girl.
That sounds reasonable, but my guess is that she'd be mortified if any of her co-workers found out.
@Kiskaloo wrote:She would see 3D movies in the theater.
Seems to me Michele would be the one excited to go see a big budget 3-D action film...dragging Kara along with him (he wouldn't have to drag very hard).
@Alfisti wrote:I imagine, during her first few months of cyborg life, Monty probably had a penchant for 60s spy and caper films.
In my upcoming episode 17 Monty & Elio get to briefly discuss that genre of film.
These days, I think if Monty has a "dark" secret it'd be that it'd be that on the rare occasions she gets the chance so switch off with a movie her tastes tend toward classics and the more serious form of "girly" film
If Elio was charged with entertaining Monty one night he'd probably select Out of Africa with Meryl Streep & Robert Redford.
Sabrina,
Now that sounds like a Kara film. Poor girl wins the heart of her Prince Charming...that would have Kara hook, line & sinker.
red wine and cheese trumps popcorn.
Well played.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 22:40

Allison like seeing movies in various ways-- alone, with friends, cozied up to Brian, or more likely, cozied up with Jay.

Allison wouldn't mind seeing a movie in a public theater, but home versions have the advantage of being manipulated at her discretion--in case she has a favorite part she wants to see again right then and there.

Naturally, Allison likes the Action Genre, especially if there are cars (and car chases) involved. Bullitt made her fantasize about a Mustang. The Italian Job (both the original and remake) made her want some kind of Mini Cooper to thrash about in. The Transporter influences her driving on some missions with the soon-to-be-introduced-if-I-get-around-to-it Montagne Fratello, right down to the suit and leather gloves

There are few movies Allison will avoid, but she'll avoid horror flicks because she thinks the antagonists are god-modding assholes (and they do frighten her a little, but not as much as lorries), and she will avoid anything that is part of the Fast and the Furious franchise because she thinks they are a disservice to cars and tuners everywhere.

Popcorn? Sure. Just keep your mouth closed when you chew, and of course any other kinds of snacks are welcome.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 22:45

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@Kiskaloo wrote:She would see 3D movies in the theater.

Seems to me Michele would be the one excited to go see a big budget 3-D action film...dragging Kara along with him (he wouldn't have to drag very hard).

Yes. if it meant two hours snuggled next to Michele, Kara would even see a Michael Bay film. Incoming!

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@Alfisti wrote:Sabrina,

Now that sounds like a Kara film. Poor girl wins the heart of her Prince Charming...that would have Kara hook, line & sinker.

Yup, she'd probably love it. She also loves Sabrina: The Teeage Witch, but mostly for Salem. (She was born too young for Clarissa Explains It All, but she'd have loved that show, as well).

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@Alfisti wrote:red wine and cheese trumps popcorn.

Well played.

For Grand Prix or Ronin, Kara would probably go for that.

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 22:55

Can't forget Ronin! Allison wants to do things with Brian's RS6 that he would not approve of-- which is why he ALWAYS keeps track of where the ignition keys to it are.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 23:26

@MP5 wrote:Allison wouldn't mind seeing a movie in a public theater, but home versions have the advantage of being manipulated at her discretion--
That I can relate to...I'm constantly pausing & rewinding movies. Elio would hate me for it...he's much fussier about the art of the cinema.
The Transporter influences her driving on some missions

Here follows my pointless rant about Jason Statham...ignore if you so desire.
Spoiler:
The aggravating thing about Statham is that he was brilliant in the British gangster film Snatch (probably a Monty favorite). The man can act...yet he spends his career doing idiotic action flicks. I can understand when Dolph Lundgren, Chuck Norris, Vin Diesel or Steven Segall put out that chop-sockey crap...they have no acting skill so it's all they can do. Statham is different though, and I feel he's wasting genuine talent.
Okay...rant complete...
Allison will ... avoid horror flicks ...they do frighten her a little
Would she ever admit that?
she will avoid anything that is part of the Fast and the Furious franchise
My faith in Allison is restored.
@Kiskaloo wrote:if it meant two hours snuggled next to Michele, Kara would even see a Michael Bay film.
Elio has been shot in the gut and chained waist deep in a sewer without breaking, but if the Padania were to capture him and force him to watch The Transformers he would spill every State secret he knew...Italian & British.
Yup, she'd probably love it. She also loves Sabrina: The Teeage Witch, but mostly for Salem.
Oh crap...I hope I don't sound like an asshole for laughing out loud at the misunderstanding, but I dare say Alfisti & I were referring to the 1954 film with Audrey Hepburn, Humphrey Bogart & William Holden.
Spoiler:
Hepburn plays the daughter of the a chauffer, who grows up as the surrogate little sister to a pair of rich brothers. She pines after the younger, playboy brother...and gets close to catching him...only to find out at the end that it's the older, more serious brother who truly loves her. I dare say Henrietta would love it just for the presence of Hepburn.
Ronin
Fine choice...get Robert DeNiro & Jean Reno together and it's impossible to suck. However, it's the overature to Grand Prix you've got stuck in my head.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 23:42

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@Kiskaloo wrote:Yup, she'd probably love it. She also loves Sabrina: The Teeage Witch, but mostly for Salem.

Oh crap...I hope I don't sound like an asshole for laughing out loud at the misunderstanding, but I dare say Alfisti & I were referring to the 1954 film with Audrey Hepburn, Humphrey Bogart & William Holden.

Oh I know exactly what you were referring to.

I just wanted to throw the other one in as a kind of a lark. Same reason Kara loves the anime Ghost Stories because ADV decided that the black cat should sound and act like Salem from StTAW.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 28 Jan 2011 - 4:21

@Professor Voodoo wrote:If Elio was charged with entertaining Monty one night he'd probably select Out of Africa with Meryl Streep & Robert Redford.
Yeah, that'd work... though I doubt Elio would need to do much: Monty's pretty capable of keeping herself entertained as she's rarely without something to do.

I actually picture her as being more of a reader anyway (more practical to her lifestyle as well as it's easier to pick up a book for half an hour before bed than it is to stop and start a movie).

ProfessorVoodoo wrote:The aggravating thing about Statham is that he was brilliant in the British gangster film Snatch (probably a Monty favorite).
Probably a fond Monty memory, like the Bond films and the Italian Job, but without a lot of urge to go watch it again. I imagine that Monty's got the sort of personality that, after taking part in a few crime capers and evil-genius fights of her own, the shine of watching them on the TV has probably worn off somewhat.

ProfessorVoodoo wrote:I dare say Alfisti & I were referring to the 1954 film
Considering I lumped it in with Breakfast at Tiffany's and Roman Holiday... yes. It is, somewhat embarrasingly, one of my all-time favorite films.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Fri 28 Jan 2011 - 4:43

Give Britney anything Harry Potter or Twilight, and she’s a happy camper. Her all time favorite movie is The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

Yeah I know, kind of makes me want to gag too.

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Fri 28 Jan 2011 - 4:45

Friday night and nothing to do at the weekend?

Emilie would give Invitations to all for a 'Jean-Claude van Damme'- Movie Night.
If no other cyborg wants to watch movies with her, i'm sure Etienne will watch with her.

I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Je suis juste un petit fille de goth. -Emilie Valerie De Laroque-
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 28 Jan 2011 - 19:31

@schaschanist wrote:
Emilie would give Invitations to all for a 'Jean-Claude van Damme'- Movie Night.
I am sure the Bomb Squad Girls, Amelia, Bella, Cora & Diana would be very happy to accept her invitation. Despite heavy conditioning and muted personalities they have demonstrated a deep appreciation for beefcake...especially the shirtless kind.
@Danjo3 wrote:Give Britney anything Harry Potter or Twilight, and she’s a happy camper. Her all time favorite movie is The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
I'm sure it causes heavy sighs and rolled eyes amongst the handlers, but Britney's choices are probably popular with a majority of the Cyborg Warehouse Facility residents.

Amelia: This motion picture has become tiresome, Britney...you had indicated that Harry Potter would at some juncture remove his shirt and yet this has not occured.

Britney: Jeeze relax! There's a bath-tub scene coming soon! Trust me!

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Fri 28 Jan 2011 - 19:44

they were going to show Terminator but the girls complained it was like watching a training video !

We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 28 Jan 2011 - 20:35

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@Danjo3 wrote:Give Britney anything Harry Potter or Twilight, and she’s a happy camper.
I'm sure it causes heavy sighs and rolled eyes amongst the handlers, but Britney's choices are probably popular with a majority of the Cyborg Warehouse Facility residents.

Michele likes the Harry Potter films, as does Kara. Twilight is right out for both of them, however.

@Awinnell wrote:they were going to show Terminator but the girls complained it was like watching a training video !

Michele: "That liquid metal thing would come in handy. It would save me tens of thousands of Euro on clothes..."

Kara and Claes: "We heard that!"

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Fri 28 Jan 2011 - 20:42

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@schaschanist wrote:
I am sure the Bomb Squad Girls, Amelia, Bella, Cora & Diana would be very happy to accept her invitation. Despite heavy conditioning and muted personalities they have demonstrated a deep appreciation for beefcake...especially the shirtless kind.

I haven't thought about the bomb squad. Are they Canon or OCs?
If OCs, i don't use any other of the OCs till yet. i don't want to do that in future ... But if i create another OC for my fiction i will use them.

Sorry for Off-Topic, but i haven't heard any of the named Names, Voodoo.
Schaschanist

Male

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon on Fri 28 Jan 2011 - 21:00

John: Why the Transformers hate? Sure it's not a patch on the ORIGINAL, but it wasn't supposed to be, was it? We knew it was going to be Baytacular...

Priscilla: You can stop trying so hard... everyone knows you were just ogling Megan Fox, anyway...

John: *colors* Ahem, well... Saving Private Ryan, anyone?

Si vis pacem, para bellum

"The two loudest sounds you will ever hear from your weapon are the *bang* when it's supposed to go *click* and the *click* when it's supposed to go *bang*." -Unknown

"220 horses, I got a gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas. Don't you love it?!" - Ofc. Maurice "Bosco" Boscarelli, Third Watch
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1470

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Fri 28 Jan 2011 - 21:48

Allison: Personally? I like Michael Bay's action films. So many explosions! Besides, the Bad Boys series combined gunfire and car chases in a casual and fun blend!

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Good ol Boy on Sat 29 Jan 2011 - 0:29

Well, for my bunch it goes a little like this...

Dusty loves a good action flick, but can't stand most modern movies and cgi special effects. So for her it usually ends up being a case of her watching a DVD or going to her favorite classic movie theater in Austin. She has a precious few anime films she likes, but generally keeps those hidden in the sock drawer.

Kit loves sci-fi and anime. I can see him waiting in line to see whatever new sci-fi blockbuster is out.

Old Murdoch prefers westerns and some action flicks. He's also got a bit of a softer side, enjoying older romantic movies. In general, he doesn't like Vietnam War movies, having been there and done that.
Good ol Boy

Male

Forum Posts : 114

Original Characters : Dusty & Murdoch

Comments : "I see that once again, my love of redheads has bit me in the ass."

Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sat 29 Jan 2011 - 3:29

Alpha
Alpha's taste in movies might officially bore most of the OC cyborgs as he doesn't care what movie he watches, so long as it's a good movie. Although it might match up with the classical tastes of the core girls. He is just as likely to sit a spell with Gary Cooper and Audrey Hepburn as he is with Scarlet Johanson and Christian Bale.

Unfortunately though for most of the handler's, he has a habit of picking apart gratuitous action scenes and bloody moments citing inconsistencies and falsehoods. While he will sit in for a movie with the girls, he is most likely rarely asked as he has no qualm with giving his opinion on the movie itself.

Crystal
Crystals cinematic tastes on the other hand are quite at odds with even themselves as she favors animated anything along with being a documentary whore. She will sit down and watch anything with the others, but don't expect Crystal to share her ice cream.

Anton
Although most would possibly expect Anton to enjoy a good police drama, they would be quick to remiss that Anton prefers to completely separate work and home. As such Anton on the other hand absoletely loves westerns. Be they American, Spaghetti, or otherwise; Anton loves them all the same.

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 29 Jan 2011 - 4:30

'So what kind of flick does your girl (or boy) pick? Does she have a favorite film of all time? Is there any genre your cyborg absolutely will not watch?'

'What about company? Does she watch with all her friends?..cozied up with her handler?..or alone so she can concentrate on the movie with no distractions?'

'Has she ever been to a public theatre?..and if so does she prefer it to staying home with a DVD?'

'Lastly; Popcorn...absolutely essential or too damn noisy?'

These are great questions and I really enjoy reading the replies.
It makes it clear how much we like doing what we do!

Unfortunately, my cyborg is for most of her life restricted by her handler in what she is allowed to do and with whom.
(although I can picture the canon characters joining in with our own people and amids the fun, Triela and Henrietta might try to get the 'Solitares'; Elsa and Helen
(who I imagine roomed together)
to go out and watch something as well. Elsa flat out refuses, (In case her Lauro comes around she wants to be ever ready) Helen is frightened to leave her room lest her own handler, Salvatore see her disobey his orders not to mingle with other people in general,
lest her performance degrade because of their influence he would say,
but none the less Triela convinces her to sneak out 'just this one time' and regardless of whatever is playing or what food is offered, she'll end up having have a wonderful night! Very Happy
(unless she's caught) dominance
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1973

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosKin640 on Sat 29 Jan 2011 - 6:54

@schaschanist: the four bomb-squad girls are all OC's created by Voodoo himself. One of them, Amelia, is Marisa's room mate.

In regards to my own girls: I picture Melanie being a fan of classic martial arts movies. Any of Bruce Lee’s films, or Jet Lee’s pre-America movies (i.e. Once Upon a Time in China) would be an automatic win in her books. Also, she would get a real kick out of any Jackie Chan film. Alone or with friends wouldn’t matter to her, but Melanie would definitely not enjoy actually going out to the movies. Too dark, too exposed and too many people around her. She’d be too busy worrying about potential ambushes to enjoy the film. She also isn’t big on popcorn. Melanie is more of an “extra-large juice and bag-of-candy” kind of girl.

Lucretia is a sci-fi junkie and border-line otaku, so take your pick from that mile-long list of movies. She does not, however, enjoy hacker movies. Much in the way Boomer mentioned about Alpha, it’s a matter of fantasy imitating reality and doing a poor job of it. As a professional hacker, she would be too busy picking apart and ranting about all the inconsistencies to. Lucy does, however, enjoy being with her friends when she watches movies and adores the big-screen experience. Butter-drenched popcorn is an absolute must for her as well.

Nina, while not a fan of movies in general, prefers to watch them either alone, or exclusively with her handler Costante. The few genres of films she will tolerate are classic romance movies, such as Casa Blanca and the like, and anything that Costante likes.
ChaosKin640

Male

Forum Posts : 417

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire & Alessandro

Original Characters : Jacob, Sophia, Melanie, Costante, Nina, Enzo and Lucretia

Registration date : 2010-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sat 29 Jan 2011 - 12:10

@Professor Voodoo wrote:Amelia: This motion picture has become tiresome, Britney...you had indicated that Harry Potter would at some juncture remove his shirt and yet this has not occured.

Britney: When we were in London, I begged to Biff to take me see Equus, but he said no. That man can be the biggest kill joy…

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sat 29 Jan 2011 - 12:59

@Danjo3 wrote:
@Professor Voodoo wrote:Amelia: This motion picture has become tiresome, Britney...you had indicated that Harry Potter would at some juncture remove his shirt and yet this has not occured.

Britney: When we were in London, I begged to Biff to take me see Equus, but he said no. That man can be the biggest kill joy…

Biff prolly denied Britney for his own sake and not hers. Biff looks like a guy to like the pretty boys and with the rumors flying here and there; can Biff truly trust himself to not be waiting for him at the stage entrance with a half bouquet? Razz

Britney: Biff, are those flowers for Mr. Radcliffe?
Biff: ...Yes, they are.
Britney: You're not thinking of leaving that hunk of hotness back in Italy right?
Biff: Absolutely not!!
Britney: A fling then? Evil
Biff: No! .....maybe.

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 2:21

@boomer_gonz wrote:Britney: Biff, are those flowers for Mr. Radcliffe?
Biff: ...Yes, they are.
Britney: You're not thinking of leaving that hunk of hotness back in Italy right?
Biff: Absolutely not!!
Britney: A fling then?
Biff: No! .....maybe.
Statutory rape laws just do not exist in the world of Biff & Britney.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

As for Marisa, any swashbuckling adventure film makes her happy. Pirates, knights, samurai...it doesn't matter as long as there's plenty of swordplay & an unambiguous good vs. evil story-line. Her absolute favorite is probably the 2001 version of the Three Musketeers. It's really not that great a movie but it's loaded with outrageous stunt/fighting scenes and has a bombastic, over the top musical score.
Marisa will not watch Bond films. She has nothing against the action, but the fact that 007 has a different girl in every movie offends her cyborg sensibilities.
Marisa: There's also too much kissing...ugck!

Mari would probably enjoy the experience of seeing a movie in a big theatre, but once the novelty wore off a quiet night with her handler would return to the top. Checking out a film with a whole bunch of her sister-cyborgs would be alright too...as long as they don't pick something sissy with too many kissing scenes.

Finally...if the popcorn is too loud you just need to turn the speakers up higher.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 6:27

@Professor Voodoo wrote:Marisa will not watch Bond films. She has nothing against the action, but the fact that 007 has a different girl in every movie offends her cyborg sensibilities.
So Marisa dislikes the Bond franchise for essentially the same reason that Monty objects to being referred to as a "Bond Girl"... the idea that she is somehow disposeable.

In which case: what happens if Mari finds out about Marina?

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 8:56

@Professor Voodoo wrote:Statutory rape laws just do not exist in the world of Biff & Britney.
When living in the world of the SWA, you quickly learn that ‘the law’ is something you need not concern yourself with.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 22:15

For my OC's well...

Markus - If you give that boy any type of horror film he will prefer watching it with friends, (Scare Henrietta, cling to Triela or Claes when afraid. Get smacked by May for being stupid.) But if you give him an old fantasy movie he will prefer to be alone or with Alexander. His favorite genres are action, fantasy and of course horror. He likes high chase scenes or things involving a lot of adventure and emotion.
He has been to a theater and prefers to go to a theater due to the others if they want to go they have to lsiten to Alexander's rules and that means quiet movie time.
Popcorn is alright but he prefers nacho's.

May - You give May her choice of horror or macrabe films and she will be so happy she'll have a smile through out the entire movie. When it comes to her horror flicks she prefers to watch them with Markus or Aileen. Alfred would kill her if he knew half of the movies she gets from Olga or Priscilla. Her prefered genre is horror but she will sit through a romance or comedy if she has to.

She absolutely despises Western movies. (Cowboys)

Her favorite movie snack is pretzel bites.

Aileen - Thriller movies. Give this girl House On Haunted Hill or The Shining and she will be set for the night. Any genre is fine by her. She prefers watching movies in a group however because it's more fun. Favorite movie of all time out of any genre is My Sisters Keeper.

Movies she will never watch are the ones involving living dolls. She doesn't need to worry about her collection coming alive whilst she sleeps.

Favorite movie snack is pizza.
Storm

Female

Forum Posts : 39

Original Characters : May/Alfred Fratello Aileen/Rodrigo Fratello and Alexander/Markus fratello.

Comments : I'm a ninja!

Registration date : 2010-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 22:40

@Storm wrote:Movies she will never watch are the ones involving living dolls. She doesn't need to worry about her collection coming alive whilst she sleeps.

I guess that means Chucky is out then
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 22:57

@Alfisti wrote:what happens if Mari finds out about Marina?
Elio will eventually tell her, but I think her reaction will be more complex than standard cyborg jealousy. I see it as one of the proverbial bricks in the wall that over the years turn Marisa from the reckless, tomboyish goofball she is now into a more hardened & mature cyborg (fear not...it isn't happening anytime soon).
@Storm wrote: horror film = Scare Henrietta
I can see Henrietta being absolutely terrified by campy horror flicks from the 1930's-50's. Dracula, Frankenstein, the Mummy & the Wolfman all have her hiding under Rico's bed.

May: 'Etta, will you get out of there? This movie isn't even scary!

Henrietta: (hiding behind sofa in the dorm common-room) No! I'm staying right here until it's over!

Aileen: But it's Abbott and Costello Meet the Mummy. It's a comedy.

Henrietta: Don't care...I'm staying right here where it's safe! Would you pass the cookies please?

May - Alfred would kill her if he knew half of the movies she gets from Olga or Priscilla.
Is that because Alfred disapproves of her chosen genre, or that she may be accepting "unearned" rewards?
Aileen - Movies she will never watch are the ones involving living dolls.
A possibly creepy topic for all the mechanical girls I suspect.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Sun 30 Jan 2011 - 23:22

[quote="Storm"] horror film = Scare Henrietta[/quote] I can see Henrietta being absolutely [i]terrified[/i] by campy horror flicks from the 1930's-50's. Dracula, Frankenstein, the Mummy & the Wolfman all have her hiding under Rico's bed.

[b]May:[/b] 'Etta, will you get out of there? This movie isn't even scary!

[b]Henrietta:[/b] ([i]hiding behind sofa in the dorm common-room[/i]) No! I'm staying [u]right here[/u] until it's over!

[b]Aileen:[/b] But it's [i]Abbott and Costello Meet the Mummy[/i]. It's a [u]comedy[/u].

[b]Henrietta:[/b] Don't care...I'm staying right here where it's [u]safe[/u]! Would you pass the cookies please?

[quote]May - Alfred would kill her if he knew half of the movies she gets from Olga or Priscilla. [/quote] Is that because Alfred disapproves of her chosen genre, or that she may be accepting "unearned" rewards?

Unearned rewards and movies that might make her crazier then she already is.
[quote]Aileen - Movies she will never watch are the ones involving living dolls.[/quote] A possibly creepy topic for all the mechanical girls I suspect.[/quote]

I would imagine such a topic in movies would frighten the girls.

May: *passes Henrietta the cookies* So who wants to watch a real blood bath next? I brought Red Sea and the original JAWS straight from Olga's personal collection.

Markus: Didn't Jean lose a bet for her to get those?

Aileen: After that Night Of The Living Dead!
Storm

Female

Original Characters : May/Alfred Fratello Aileen/Rodrigo Fratello and Alexander/Markus fratello.

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 1 Feb 2011 - 23:11

Storm wrote:
' horror film = Scare Henrietta'
Professor Voodoo wrote:
'I can see Henrietta being absolutely terrified by campy horror flicks from the 1930's-50's. Dracula, Frankenstein, the Mummy & the Wolfman all have her hiding under Rico's bed.

May: 'Etta, will you get out of there? This movie isn't even scary!

Henrietta: (hiding behind sofa in the dorm common-room) No! I'm staying right here until it's over!

Aileen: But it's Abbott and Costello Meet the Mummy. It's a comedy.

Henrietta: Don't care...I'm staying right here where it's safe! Would you pass the cookies please? '
LOL!
That last part about 'would you pass the cookies please?' is toooooo cute!
I can just imagine the little cyborg actually hiding, yet you can see her hand out ready to get some cookies anyway!! (I GOTTA try to draw that. study

Last edited by tremec6speed on Sun 10 Jul 2011 - 3:58; edited 1 time in total
tremec6speed

Male

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 2 Feb 2011 - 3:44

@tremec6speed wrote:
Voodoo wrote:
Henrietta: Don't care...I'm staying right here where it's safe! Would you pass the cookies please?
LOL!
That last part about 'would you pass the cookies please?' is toooooo cute!
I can just imagine the little cyborg actually hiding, yet you can see her hand out ready to get some cookies anyway!! (I GOTTA try to draw that)
Henrietta: (still hiding behind the couch) Helen, what are you doing back here? Are you frightened by the mummy too?

Helen: No, my handler. This is the only way I can sneak out and watch a movie without Salvatore catching me!

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer on Wed 2 Feb 2011 - 3:52

There's an interesting corollary here - we know about what movies the cyborgs like, but what films are on the SWA's banned list?

I'd say that the Child's Play series would be a definite no-no. They feature a psychotic doll turning the worm and exacting bloody murder on his owners, and you don't want to start giving the cyborgs ideas...!

PASSION LIVES HERE
Prose Stories
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 2 Feb 2011 - 6:33

@Robert Frazer wrote:There's an interesting corollary here - we know about what movies the cyborgs like, but what films are on the SWA's banned list?
The SWA Banned List; now there's a whole new topic in and of itself. I'd love to be a fly on the wall during the review process...

Ferro:
Alright next, Annie...1982, United States, Columbia Pictures.

Jean: That's the one about the orphan girl in 1934 New York...I'm gonna say banned.

Dr. Bianchi: I agree. The idea of a cast off orphan awaiting the return of her parents could be stressful for some of the cyborgs and possibly lead to unwanted questions about their own parentage.

Elio: To say nothing of the suggestion of a magnanimous millionaire swooping in to rescue them.

Jean: Where have I heard that story before? (snide glance at Pagani)

Ferro: Alright we agree, Annie is banned. Next, Cannibal Holocaust...1980, Italian but filmed in English language, F.D. Cinematografica studio. Ten days after premiering in Milan, the film was seized by the courts, and the director was arrested and charged with obscenity. He was later charged with murder and faced life in prison on the belief that several of the actors were murdered for the camera. These allegations were disproven but the film remained banned in Italy for 3 years.

Jean: Sounds okay to me.

Elio: I see no problem with it.

Ferro: Okay, approved.
I'd say that the Child's Play series would be a definite no-no. They feature a psychotic doll turning the worm and exacting bloody murder on his owners, and you don't want to start giving the cyborgs ideas...!
Ferro: Child's Play...I'm not even gonna bother reading the specifics on this one...banned.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 2 Feb 2011 - 7:28

Elio: "You can add this one to the banned list - Home Alone, 1990, United States, 20th Century Fox."

Dr. Bianchi (after reviewing the plot summary): "Are you worried about possible abandonment issues with the cyborgs?"

Elio: "No, I'm worried it will give Marisa ideas on pranks to play in the Cyborg Warehouse."

Jean: "Check."

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick375 on Wed 2 Feb 2011 - 7:34

Ronin

Fine choice...get Robert DeNiro & Jean Reno together and it's impossible to suck. However, it's the overature to Grand Prix you've got stuck in my head.

One of the best car chases I've ever seen. Right up there with Bullitt.

::Jamie and Maria sitting in the agency theater, half a room away from Claes, who has no real choice in the matter.::
M: So what is this movie called again?
J: Casablanca.
M: :munches popcorn while WB logo rolls. :
J: Shhhh.
M: :slightly put off, munches quieter anyway:
::Narrator begins lead-up::
M: Where are the trailers?
J: This is the cheap DVD release. There aren't any.
M: Oh. ::continues munching::
J:Shhh!!! I'm trying to watch the film!
M:I'm only eating!
J:You're always eating! Be quiet so I can hear!
M: ::Really put off now but trying to be nice. Sets popcorn aside::
::Usual suspects rounded up::
M: What's wrong with the color?
J: GRRRRR!!!
C: ::sighs, wishing she had the place to herself again, but admits it's still better than A River Runs Through It.

Glocks are not the shit. Glocks can fail the same as any other gun. I've seen it personally, and have even heard first-hand accounts of something as basic as a slide-retaining pin snapping, the slide flying off. Get over the obsession and buy what fits your hand, your wallet, and ability.
maverick375

Male

Forum Posts : 823

Fan of : manga

Original Characters : Jamie

Comments : GUNS!!!! MUWAHAHA

Oh, and swords. Swords are kewl too.

Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm on Wed 2 Feb 2011 - 18:14

[quote="Professor Voodoo"][quote="Robert Frazer"]There's an interesting corollary here - we know about what movies the cyborgs like, but what films are on the SWA's banned list?[/quote] [b]The SWA Banned List; now there's a whole new topic in and of itself. I'd love to be a fly on the wall during the review process...

Ferro:[/b] Alright next, [i]Annie[/i]...1982, United States, Columbia Pictures.

[b]Jean:[/b] That's the one about the orphan girl in 1934 New York...I'm gonna say [u]banned[/u].

[b]Dr. Bianchi:[/b] I agree. The idea of a cast off orphan awaiting the return of her parents could be stressful for some of the cyborgs and possibly lead to unwanted questions about their own parentage.

[b]Elio:[/b] To say nothing of the suggestion of a magnanimous millionaire swooping in to [i]rescue[/i] them.

[b]Jean:[/b] Where have I heard [u]that[/u] story before? ([i]snide glance at Pagani[/i])

[b]Ferro:[/b] Alright we agree, [i]Annie[/i] is banned. Next, [i]Cannibal Holocaust[/i]...1980, Italian but filmed in English language, F.D. Cinematografica studio. Ten days after premiering in Milan, the film was seized by the courts, and the director was arrested and charged with obscenity. He was later charged with murder and faced life in prison on the belief that several of the actors were murdered for the camera. These allegations were disproven but the film remained banned in Italy for 3 years.

[b]Jean:[/b] Sounds okay to me.

[b]Elio:[/b] I see no problem with it.

[b]Ferro:[/b] Okay, approved.
[quote]I'd say that the [i]Child's Play[/i] series would be a definite no-no. They feature a psychotic doll turning the worm and exacting bloody murder on his owners, and you [i]don't[/i] want to start giving the cyborgs ideas...![/quote] [b]Ferro:[/b] [i]Child's Play[/i]...I'm not even gonna bother reading the specifics on this one...banned.[/quote]

Rodrigo: How To Eat Fried Worms.

Alfred: But that's a kids movie.

Rodrigo: *gives him 'The look'* What about Aileen's cooking when she's royally pissed?

Jose: Don't remind me. Henrietta is still afraid to go in the dining hall when Aileen is in the kitchen.

Storm

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Wed 2 Feb 2011 - 21:10

I can't believe no one has mentioned Lolita on the banned films list yet.

Will answer the original questions later.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Thu 3 Feb 2011 - 0:35

Professor Voodoo wrote: 'Henrietta: (still hiding behind the couch) Helen, what are you doing back here? Are you frightened by the mummy too?

Helen: No, my handler. This is the only way I can sneak out and watch a movie without Salvatore catching me!'
LOL Yeah, too true!
Wink
Forget The Mummy, Freddy, Jason or Michael, she has to worry about her own real life Boogie Man!

Professor Voodoo wrote: 'As for Marisa, any swashbuckling adventure film makes her happy. Pirates, knights, samurai...it doesn't matter as long as there's plenty of swordplay & an unambiguous good vs. evil story-line.'

Think she'd like any of the old Sinbad movies?
(Like the Seventh Voyage of Sinbad, that kind of flick)
Just curious Smile

Robert Frazer wrote: 'There's an interesting corollary here - we know about what movies the cyborgs like, but what films are on the SWA's banned list?'

Great point, I mean I don't think Ernesto had Pia watch any movies that showed the 'oppressive state' versus the heroic rebel winning in the end kind of flick, but then again you never know?!
Maybe in the bin list of movies Dr. Bianchi might have a problem with could be any in which 'the establishment' is the foe and those who oppose it are the heroes and heroines that win out in the end.
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 3 Feb 2011 - 2:06

@tremec6speed wrote:Maybe in the bin list of movies Dr. Bianchi might have a problem with could be any in which 'the establishment' is the foe and those who oppose it are the heroes and heroines that win out in the end.
So there goes Star Wars, Equilibrium...

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer on Thu 3 Feb 2011 - 7:21

Ferro: Child's Play...I'm not even gonna bother reading the specifics on this one...banned.

Bianchi: Hold on a moment, Milani - remember our cyborgs' personalities. This could be useful reinforcement therapy.

Henrietta: Eeeeeeeeeeek! He looks horrid! I don't ever want to do something that makes me turn out like that!

Bianchi: See what I mean?

Marisa: WOW! Look at those scars! He really looks tough! Can I have some? Please? Look, I know that the budget is tight, don't heal my injuries and we've save on reconstruction!

Ferro: Okay, they're banned again.

PASSION LIVES HERE
Prose Stories
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by theprodigalson on Thu 3 Feb 2011 - 15:27

@Professor Voodoo wrote:I can see Henrietta being absolutely terrified by campy horror flicks...

I can see Henrietta being terrified by the Flying Monkey's in The Wizard of Oz.

Jose: (looking through a telescope lens) Look Henrietta. You can see Orion...Henrietta? Is that really necessary?

Henrietta: (scanning the sky with her P90 at the ready) Don't worry Jose! I won't let them take you away.

She stoops and picks up a large water balloon from a stack at her feet and tosses it to him.

Henrietta: Here. Take this, just in case.

Jose closes his eyes and rubs his temples

Jose: I'm sure she can survive one little rewrite...

On my own OC's, Ana would probably be on the same page as what Voodoo outlined for Marisa: Action. Lots of it. With an emphasis on swords. Kill Bill, The Lord of the Rings, The Last Samurai, etc. The biggest difference between her and Marisa would be a huge weakness for the Drama in the movies. No matter how cheesy.

Watching "The Matrix: Reloaded"

Marisa: So she's not dead now. Great. Can we get back to the shooting please?
....Ana are you crying?

Ana: (rubbing her eyes furiously)There's popcorn salt in my eye!

Jet: "Betrayal may come easily to women, but men live by iron codes of honor."
Faye: "You really believe that?"
Jet: "I'm trying to. Real hard."
theprodigalson

Male

Forum Posts : 436

Original Characters : Nikias and Anastasia

Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 4 Feb 2011 - 12:19

@Nachtsider wrote:I can't believe no one has mentioned Lolita on the banned films list yet.
The 1962 Stanley Kubrick version (banned because it pissed on Nabokov's masterpiece) or the 1997 version with Jeremy Irons (banned because it does justice to Nabokov's masterpiece)? Either way...too late, Britney has seen them both.
@tremec6speed wrote:Think (Marisa'd) like any of the old Sinbad movies?
(Like the Seventh Voyage of Sinbad, that kind of flick)
Just curious Smile
Oh yeah, definately...add it to her Netflix list.

Marisa: So when do we get to fight a giant bird?

Triela: We could break into the Rome Bioparco after hours and let you get pecked by the ostriches I suppose.
@Robert Frazer wrote:
Marisa: WOW! Look at those scars! He really looks tough! Can I have some? Please? Look, I know that the budget is tight, don't heal my injuries and we've save on reconstruction!
Probably accurate...although despite her tomboyish behavior Marisa still thinks she is girly & demure. Perhaps some temporary scars that can be removed & replaced as her mood suits...
@theprodigalson wrote: Ana would probably be on the same page as what Voodoo outlined for Marisa: Action. Lots of it. With an emphasis on swords. Kill Bill, The Lord of the Rings, The Last Samurai, etc.
Marisa: Don't talk about The Lord of the Rings around me, okay? I'm reading the books first and I don't want to blow the ending.

Ana & Marisa will have to book the dorm TV room one Friday evening for an all-night swordplay film-festival. One movie both Mari & Elio can agree on is the 2005 Ridley Scott film Kingdom of Heaven. Would Ana be willing to add that to the list?

(Voodoo hides in his bunker anticipating a full blown thermonuclear Orlando Bloom fan-girl freak out from Triela)

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by theprodigalson on Fri 4 Feb 2011 - 18:38

@Professor Voodoo wrote:Ana & Marisa will have to book the dorm TV room one Friday evening for an all-night swordplay film-festival. One movie both Mari & Elio can agree on is the 2005 Ridley Scott film Kingdom of Heaven. Would Ana be willing to add that to the list?

Large groups of men shouting "God's will be done!" while killing each other with sharp objects and large engines of war? Ab-so-lutely.

However...

A furious Ferro strolls into the break room and dumps an armful of shattered mops, brooms, and tree limbs onto the floor.

Ferro: Anyone care to explain this?

Nikias scratches above his eye with a thumb pointing suspiciously at Elio Alboretto.

Jet: "Betrayal may come easily to women, but men live by iron codes of honor."
Faye: "You really believe that?"
Jet: "I'm trying to. Real hard."
theprodigalson

Male

Forum Posts : 436

Original Characters : Nikias and Anastasia

Registration date : 2010-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by sage44 on Sat 14 Jan 2012 - 22:18

My cyborgs stupid love's in movie

Orchard & Michel: We went to a Theater to see joyful noise.
Orchard: They cussed 16 times.
Tiler: You... Counted?
Orchard: Yes
Michel: Well.... my glasses recorded the whole thing... and can be put on a projector. LET'S GET IT STARTED IN THIS * beep sound * !!!!!!!!!!!
Brent:MICHEL!!!!!!!!!

* in other room a big scream comes in *

Venus: I SAID I WANT TO SEE PAINT IT FREAKING WHITE FOR GOD'S FREAKING SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Richardrella: WELL I WANT TO SEE SPY KIDS!!!!!!!!!!! * gives Venus 3DS * WHY DON'T YOU JUST SEE THE STUPID SERIES OF HETALIA!!!!!! IT'S BARELY 2 HOURS... AND BY THE LOOKS OF IT PAINT IT WHITE'S 2 HOURS.
Lebie: Just to say.... ummm... Spy kids is shorter then ...
R&V: QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Richadrella: WE ARE WATCHING SPY KIDS
Venus: OK IF I DON'T GET TO WATCH WHAT I WANNA WATCH I WILL SHOOT YOU IN THE LEG AND GO HIGHER INTILL I GET TO WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Richardrella: DARE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * fight starts happening and it gets louder then Nadia and a few other cyborgs join the fight, yelling and screaming * sissy slapfighting
Lebie: QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* The all girls look at Lebie *
Lebie: There OK WE ARE WACTHING PAINT IT WHITE AND THAT'S THE END OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEEEEEEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Venus: * silent yes *
Richardrella: DANG!!!!!!!!!
Nadiyah: Well... just to say... is it funny at all that Lebie said quiet right in all the cumotion.
Venus: What ya mean?
Nadiyah: Oh nothing....

After that Spy Kids and Paint It White were banned IF they are playing at the same time... 1/4 chance though.

Michel hates romances ( Not including JN ) and anything were girls with short hair are teased.
Orchard has a strict thing about hilarity's. The men can not dress up as lady's.
Venus loves anime movies. The reason why she with A-Wall when Richardrella did not want to see PIW.
Richadrella loves Actions.
Fillala,not like her sister, loves romances.
Nadiyah loves anything, especially when the main characters a little girl.
Lebie loves anything with music.

All the girls were taken to see Red Tails. ( Well all who were allowed to come to America )

* Before Movie *
Jean: I want you girls to have the same devotion to the SWA, and your handlers as the pilots in the movie had to America.
* After Movie *
Etta: What are Gerry's?
Michel and Orchard: Oh for the love of.. German Nazi's...
Etta: What are Nazi's....
* Everyone turns to Jose *
Fillala: Hey I have an Idea. Why don't we give the Padania a nickname.
Michel: Paddy's?
Fillala: Ok!
Orchard: Did anyone see the German Soilder say " My God! Those pilots are African "
Triela: Yup... yup I did....
Venus: I laughed a bit when he said that. I haven't laughed in so long...
Spoiler:
Lebie: WHY DID LIGHTING HAVE TO DIE!!!!!!!!!! COME ON!!!!!!!!!! HE WAS GOING TO MARRY SOPHIA AND LIVE IN ITALY AND HAVE BABIES!!!!!!!!
Richardrella: Well atleast J.R lived
Lebie: * beep * J.R
sage44

Female

Forum Posts : 72

Fan of : AxisPower Hetalia,GunSlinger Girl * duh *,Ouran High School Host Club

Original Characters : Michel " Minx ",Fillala,Brent Cose,Cirus and more

Comments : My favorite charrie from GSG is Claues,she a smart-aleck and so cool.

Registration date : 2011-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 0:35

So while looking at this thread again, I've noted that no one's really mentioned documentaries. If there is one that should definitely be in the SWA film library (especially for the F1 crowd), let it be 'Senna'. I have actually watched this recently, and for a documentary, it certainly ran me through an entire range of emotions. It is deserving of all the praise heaped upon it, and it is a worthwhile watch for both car people and regular folks. In fact, I think for the crew of Top Gear Italy, it should be required viewing at some point as a group. And then on a free weekend with no missions or training, a trip to Imola would be in order to pay their respects at Tamburello Corner and drive the track to get an inkling of what Senna had faced in the days before his fatal crash.

On a less somber note, another good documentary is 'Love The Beast'. Starring actor Eric Bana (with appearances by Jay Leno, Jeremy Clarkson, and Dr. Phil McGraw), the film follows the 25-year history Eric Bana had with his first car, a 1974 Ford XB Falcon Hardtop and its conversion into a race vehicle for the Targa Tasmania, and the documentary also explores the relationship some people form with their cars. Laine would likely appreciate it for the muscle cars, and Allison would likely agree with the whole idea that cars can, to certain people, be more than just a means of transportation.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 6:44

Hmm, I've still yet to see either... I know however that the Old Bloke wasn't a great fan of the Senna movie, considering it overly biased toward Senna and unfairly critical of Alain Prost.

I'll reserve judgement untill I've seen it myself, but for now... I consider him a pretty good judge on this sort of thing.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 15:26

Hmm... i think the Jason Bourne trilogy also is on the ban list, i can imagine what happens when they saw the three movies in one turn.
Cyborg 1: "Daddy, what is my past?"
Handler 1: *stammering* "Oh shit."
Cyborg 2: "I need to beat the agency for what they done to me!"
Handler 2: * trying to stop his cyborg* "Stop it!"
Cyborg 3: *lost in thoughts* "This Jason Bourne is such an attractive man..."
Handler 3 *snipping in front oh her eyes* "Hey, come back."
Emilie: *sitting in the back right corner, head laying on the desk* "Zzzzzzz..."
Etienne: *trying to wake her up* "Hey honey, wake up."

I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Je suis juste un petit fille de goth. -Emilie Valerie De Laroque-
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum