But Kissing Is OK

View previous topic View next topic Go down

But Kissing Is OK

Post by Odon on Sat 5 Feb 2011 - 1:35

Milan, three weeks ago, a stakeout of a Padania safehouse but their target hasn't shown up after fifteen days. Things are very, very boring. Mr Hilshire tests her on the classics to pass the time; after all their years together he still hasn't mastered the art of small talk. She tries to discuss romantic literature but Hilshire doggedly holds his course until Triela gets miffed, declares the whole subject boring and falls into a sullen silence.

Sandro and Petra are in a microbus parked in the street below. Her enhanced hearing can pick up fragments of their conversation; they talk easily, like they've been practising all their lives. The voices drop below audibility as Petra leans close to her handler; she's practically whispering in his ear.

Petra ducks below the level of the windows. Triela telescopes her vision without conscious effort. Sandro's cyborg is pulling down the zipper of his trousers; she leans forward and uses her mouth to...

"Oh my God, that's disgusting!"

"What?" Hilshire raises his binoculars; his face flushes with anger and his finger goes white on the transmit button. "Sandro, what the hell are you doing?!"

"Piss off," is the only reply over the radio. Sandro's voice is calm yet Triela can clearly see the sweat on his body, his rapid breathing and the involuntary twitches of his face which he so carefully controls at all other times...

'He's enjoying this' Triela realises. 'He's excited by what she's doing to him...'

A hand on her shoulder and Hilshire is pulling her roughly away from the window, telling her to sit on the couch until told otherwise.

She sits there until their relief arrives five-and-a-half hours later. A petrol stop on their way back to the compound gives Hilshire the opportunity to confront Sandro in the restroom. Hilshire shouts about moral responsibility and taking advantage of a brainwashed subordinate. Sandro snaps about stuck-up Germans who won't mind their own business. Their cyborgs stand guard outside, exchanging looks of mutual embarrassment.

"It always makes me queasy," whispers Petra. Her eyes look bright and feverish, like that Jordanian they'd killed last week with his thumb on the detonator button. Seeing Triela's expression she starts to babble: "I mean, I want to do it! I enjoy pleasing him but it's like...just by choosing how fast I go, I can control Sandro utterly, pick the moment I want him to climax. There are times, the way he looks at me, I think I can make him do anything I want..."

A hand clasps her mouth to stifle this sedition, then Petra shoves open the door, pushes past their startled handlers and retches into the urinal.

Triela pulls a disgusted face. "If that's what sex is like then I'm not missing much!"

"Triela, I would never ask you to do anything like that," said Hilshire later, as they sat in their vehicle.

"No! Why would you want me to? I mean...that was gross!"

The microbus pulls out of the parking bay in front of them. Hilshire starts the engine of their car and follows.

"But kissing is OK, isn't it? For boys and girls my age, I mean."

Triela senses him eyeing her. She keeps her face forward, her expression innocent.

"Yes," Hilshire replies cautiously. "Kissing is OK."

"That's nice," Triela murmurs. Feeling delightfully wicked as she thinks of last Christmas in Naples, and how she might steal her next kiss.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I had a dream. We were together in my dream. We were brother and sister, father and mother, wife and husband. And both of us were both."
-- The Princess and the Warrior

Odon

Male

Forum Posts : 463

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: But Kissing Is OK

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 5 Feb 2011 - 2:58

This is probably the funniest thing I ever read. Took me 5 minutes to calm down from it.

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 0:31

ElfenMagix wrote:This is probably the funniest thing I ever read. Took me 5 minutes to calm down from it.

Dam straight Elfen ROTFL LMAO
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 4:46

I like this so much I'm saving it. LOLZ

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 10:36

It's remembering me what i thought the last nights:
Why can a Cyborg not fell in love or be sexually active.?
My Opinion is: "Hey, they are Cyborgs but they are still real Girls (in mind)!

Yesterday and the day before i thought about a similar situation, with a cyborg who felt in love but with a boy of her age outside the agency and not with her handler.
Actually I'm trying to imagine and to develop such a scenario for my OC Emilie.

I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Je suis juste un petit fille de goth. -Emilie Valerie De Laroque-
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 11:58

They clearly can fall in love. Henrietta is besotted with Jose and Triela and Petra love Hilshire and Sandro, respectively.

As for sex, half this forum believes Sandro and Petrushka are in a sexual relationship.

As for Original Characters, Danjo's Britney Kensington is very sexually active. And MP5's Allison and Jacen Starslayer's Jay are in a cyborg-cyborg sexual relationship. MP5 is also introducing a new male cyborg, Charlie, who suffers from Don Juanism syndrome.

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10894

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 12:27

So the already existing Cyborgs (OCs and Canon-Characters) who already had falen in love only felt in love with someone other within the agency.

Then i think it's time to create a 'love-story' between a cyborg of the agency and a normal boy from outside.
I think i can take that challenge ... At the Moment Emi is right going to go this way...
Schaschanist

Male

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 15:46

schaschanist wrote:So the already existing Cyborgs (OCs and Canon-Characters) who already had falen in love only felt in love with someone other within the agency.

Yes, but then that is because the Agency is all they really know.

Personally, I do not believe Rico felt anything for Emilio (the hotel bell-boy she meets and later murders in Chapter 2) - it was just the first time she'd interacted with anyone outside the Agency so it was something different.

Nachtsider expanded on that Chapter, having Emilio not die, but instead recovered and turned into a cyborg himself by another government, eventually re-uniting with Rico.

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 15:50

Kiskaloo wrote:Nachtsider expanded on that Chapter, having Emilio not die, but instead recovered and turned into a cyborg himself by another government, eventually re-uniting with Rico.

Well, but that is also a complete different case.
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 16:10

True, but considering how anal Jean Croce is about Operational Security, once he finds out one of the cyborg girls is dating a boy, that boy is soon going to find a 7.62x54mmR bullet paying a visit to his skull.

snipe

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 16:37

I think before that will happen, Emi will escape the dorm together with this boy (the boy she met and fell in love with at the Trevi fountain) without any respond.

In my Fiction there is no risk for her to be reconditioned (cause of several reasons) and i think the agency don't want to make Emil angry, simply cause no one knows what will happen if they are making a self-worrying Cyborg specialized for close combat, martial arts and covert operations with a very own free will really really angry by killing her very first love ....
i would say:
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FearTheLASERFACE on Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 16:51

That is kind of what happened with my character Subject 2A. That ended up not so good *understatement*
FearTheLASERFACE

Male

Forum Posts : 201

Original Characters : Subject 2-Alpha, Serina, Sarah, James Antolini, Jack Vesputchi

Comments : Kalashnikov sounds so much more bad*** than AK-47

Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 17:43

I'm sure, before the agency kills the boyfriend and risk to get Emi complete out of control, they are watching/looking for a solution of that problem in which both, Emi and this boy, are happy,
I have to think of how i can involve him or what else happens.
But trust me, Emi is trying to hide her secret as best as she can. Only, Etienne noticed that she was hiding something, and be sure, he don't want to hurt his 'daughter' so he's keeping that secret, too.

I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 18:51

Kiskaloo wrote:

...And MP5's Allison and Jacen Starslayer's Jay are in a cyborg-cyborg sexual relationship. MP5 is also introducing a new male cyborg, Charlie, who suffers from Don Juanism syndrome.

Half right, at least at present. Things will get there *eventually*, but regarding the writing process at the moment, Allison is still fairly besotted with Brian, but he'll be drawing the line soon enough, thereby opening up that path.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon on Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 19:09

I really enjoyed this, actually. It explores their characters, clearly defines boundaries that Petra is pushing against, and paying the price for, and establishes that Triela is accepting just how much she loves her own handler. Nicely done!

Si vis pacem, para bellum

"The two loudest sounds you will ever hear from your weapon are the *bang* when it's supposed to go *click* and the *click* when it's supposed to go *bang*." -Unknown

"220 horses, I got a gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas. Don't you love it?!" - Ofc. Maurice "Bosco" Boscarelli, Third Watch
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1470

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 13 Feb 2011 - 4:37

Well done, Odon. I think it might have been better written in the past tense than present but that's your call entirely. There were a couple of really catchy sentences too (A hand clasps her mouth to stifle this sedition,).

She sits there until their relief arrives five-and-a-half hours later.
Oh god...did the blowjob last that long? I've changed my mind...maybe I would like a cyborg!

Last edited by Professor Voodoo on Sun 13 Feb 2011 - 14:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

I saw a werewolf drinking a PiŮa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Sun 13 Feb 2011 - 6:26

I don't think every cyborg is like her.

A cyborg giving her handler a bolwjob is hilarious.
I'm not sure if anyone else of the cyborg-girls will do something similar to their handler, and even not if they are 'ready for sex', too.
Kissing is truely an act of love and sex too, but a blowjob on duty? I don't know, maybe i'm just a bit prude or conventional in that point...

For my OC Emilie i don't want an act like that, something that nymphomanic... I mean, for her the first 'love-making' (sex) is what it was on every second, an act of true Love...

Maybe a similar case with Petra.... but a bit strange...

Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 13 Feb 2011 - 14:58

Professor Voodoo wrote:Oh god...did the blowjob last that long? I've changed my mind...maybe I would like a cyborg!
Thatís what I was thinking. Five hour blow jobs are hard to come by. head bang

ďI donít hate him specifically, itís the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.Ē
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 13 Feb 2011 - 18:04

Danjo3 wrote:
Professor Voodoo wrote:Oh god...did the blowjob last that long? I've changed my mind...maybe I would like a cyborg!
Thatís what I was thinking. Five hour blow jobs are hard to come by. head bang

I imagine they're hard to cum to, as well. Incoming!

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon on Sun 13 Feb 2011 - 18:29

I was waiting for someone to spurt out with that

"The two loudest sounds you will ever hear from your weapon are the *bang* when it's supposed to go *click* and the *click* when it's supposed to go *bang*." -Unknown

"220 horses, I got a gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas. Don't you love it?!" - Ofc. Maurice "Bosco" Boscarelli, Third Watch
Officer_Charon

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 13 Feb 2011 - 20:24

Unfortunately I often cum to such conclusions prematurely.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon on Sun 13 Feb 2011 - 20:25

How anti-climatic. *grins*

Officer_Charon

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon on Sun 13 Feb 2011 - 23:10

Heh. I didnít mean they were making out for five hours, I just didnít think Daddy Hilshire wanted to risk his daughter seeing anything she shouldnít. But maybe I should rewrite that line. Wink

"I had a dream. We were together in my dream. We were brother and sister, father and mother, wife and husband. And both of us were both."

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 13 Feb 2011 - 23:34

Odon wrote:

Heh. I didnít mean they were making out for five hours, I just didnít think Daddy Hilshire wanted to risk his daughter seeing anything she shouldnít. But maybe I should rewrite that line. Wink
No rewrite necessary; I think we all got it...it's just funny.

Hillshire certainly does seem to be a bit of an overprotective sort. He does say somewhere that he'd like to show Triela more of the world than just fighting, but I don't think this is what he had in mind!

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer on Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 4:01

I did think it was interesting how you depicted the effect conditioning would have in this situation, with Petrushka expressing how she can control her handler being interpreted as a rebellious sentiment and provoking a reaction. It was a deft way of including a character idiocyncracy and letting the GSG setting frame and enhance the story.

PASSION LIVES HERE
Prose Stories
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon on Tue 15 Feb 2011 - 1:07

That came from the scene in "Il Teatrino" where Mimi wants to see her boyfriend and says, "I'm sure you could persuade Hilshire for me." Triela practically leaps away from her, alarmed over the idea that she could "influence" her handler. Mimi is used to being able to manipulate men by being cute and boys by being sexy, a concept completely alien (and frightening in its implications) to a conditioned girl. Petra though would have knowledge of her sexual power because Sandro has been making her use it to put men off their guard before she smacks them in the chops.

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon on Thu 17 Feb 2011 - 21:28

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Thu 17 Feb 2011 - 22:12

LMAO cheers ROTFL
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyndist on Thu 21 Apr 2011 - 9:01

This is indeed what we need when on duty

LOL

"Your world as you knew it is gone. How far would you go to bring it back? "
Lyndist

Male

Forum Posts : 422

Fan of : Yu Aida

Original Characters : Phong Linh . Silvya SilverFox

Comments : I'm back

Registration date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax on Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 17:32

Nice, funny little fic. Knida makes me sad that I havent used Petras puke-reflex in my Firefly/GSG crossover yet, haha.

Pax

Male

Forum Posts : 137

Fan of : Rico, Triela

Original Characters : none

Comments : Sanity is like pants. You aren't born with them, and only have them because society has trained you to feel uncomfortable without them, and your at your happiest without them.

Registration date : 2012-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 1:33

Cool scene. Now I'm thinking Fernando in place of Hillshire.
Instead of a shouting match in the loo, the exchange would be very brief:
Fernando: You, come here.
Sandro: Piss off!
* POW!*
Rachel: Daddy? You hit him didn't you?
Fernando: He said something about wanting to take a piss and now he has all the time to do it.
Rachel ?
Petra ?
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1968

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 2:18

ROTFL

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by taerKitty on Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 11:07

Nicely done. Love the hurling idiosyncrasy.

Alfisti: "Welcome to the SWA... don't worry, your cyborg is probably less confused than you are".
taerKitty

Male

Forum Posts : 1172

Original Characters : Dina & Paolo

Comments : The feelz... the feelz...

Registration date : 2012-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down