Outfits for my OCs

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Outfits for my OCs

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 28 Feb 2011 - 21:18

schaschanist wrote:Perhaps it comes from her straight elegant, fine and conservative look why she appears like the daughter of a catholic priest.
Except that Catholic priests are not supposed to have wives or children!
I don't think that Emilie really wants to carry a crucifix, she's not religious...although, ... she does have read the bible. (After this explosion Emilie borrowed it from Claes and read it in the time where her wounds were healing.)
I wrote an episode in which Marisa must go to a Catholic school & protect a girl her age from kidnapping. Mari has a huge fear of nuns, and a fierce contempt for religion but her handler Elio rationalized making her attend religion & catechism classes by saying any educated person should be at least familiar with Biblical philosophy & history...regardless of whether they wish to believe or not.

Professor Voodoo

Forum Posts : 3422

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Tue 1 Mar 2011 - 2:57

I'm sure you meant Monks, them isn't allowed to. 'Abstinence', this is the here keyword. It's a personal decision to spend more time with god and not a rule or order.
Priests themself of course can marry a wife and have children, it's a holy order!
Spoiler:
Remember Katy Perry, she IS the daughter of a (non-abstinent) catholic priest.

I'm not son of a religious family and I'm not very religious (I think I'm agnostic) but that is that much what i know about catholics.

Schaschanist

Forum Posts : 786

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Tue 1 Mar 2011 - 3:27

schaschanist wrote:I'm sure you meant Monks, them isn't allowed to. 'Abstinence', this is the here keyword. It's a personal decision to spend more time with god and not a rule or order.
Priests themself of course can marry a wife and have children, it's a holy order!
I'm pretty sure that in modern times abstinence is a requirement for a Roman Catholic priest or nun. I know there are a few Catholics on the site (ElfenMagix, Robert Frazer) who might be able to clear this up for us.

Professor Voodoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 1 Mar 2011 - 3:36

Professor Voodoo wrote:I'm pretty sure that in modern times abstinence is a requirement for a Roman Catholic priest or nun.

That is correct.

Other demoninations of Christianity have different rules towards abstinence and marriage as it relates to the clergy.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10896

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Tue 1 Mar 2011 - 4:37

And a translated quote from the german Wiki entry:
Old Catholic Churches
In the Old Catholic churches, there is no necessary connection between priesthood and celibacy.
So Priest can marry, have wifes and children.
Sexual Abstinence in the meaning of 'Celibacy' is only necessary to spend more time with god and not an order of the priesthood itself in general (they say you can decide a celibacy or non-celibacy priesthood, so it's your decision.)

But that is a bit off-topic, lets close this discussion about priesthood.

Fact is, in the picture Emilie may appears like the daughter of a catholic priest cause of her look.
But she is not and never was the daughter of a priest.

Schaschanist

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Tue 1 Mar 2011 - 11:47

schaschanist wrote:Add a crucifix on her neck and you have a 'catholic killer girl'.
Then imagine a girl like Emilie standing in front of a Padanian, pointing a gun in his face and saying 'In the name of God, I have to kill you, godless scum!' ... hilarious Razz
Emilie: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee!

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Forum Posts : 2609

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Tue 1 Mar 2011 - 12:20

Danjo3 wrote:
schaschanist wrote:Add a crucifix on her neck and you have a 'catholic killer girl'.
Then imagine a girl like Emilie standing in front of a Padanian, pointing a gun in his face and saying 'In the name of God, I have to kill you, godless scum!' ... hilarious Razz
Emilie: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee!
Errr, yes.... Definitely nothing Emilie would say before killing. Razz

Spoiler:
Although, i never thought about that she could have a battlecry. Hmm...
Okay, I'm pretty sure this is nothing for this Thread, it's more something for my OC-Thread...

Schaschanist

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 1 Mar 2011 - 18:11

Evangelicals, Baptists, Lutherans, Pentecostalists, Methodists, Angelicans, and most of the Protestant Branch can marry but some denominations are sworn to abstinence during marriage- yeah right like that is going to work!

It is the Catholic Church, Eastern Catholic Churches, Eastern Orthodox Church, Oriental Orthodox Church, Assyrian Church of the East, Armenian Church and the Coptic churches that do not allow their priests to marry. In some cases, though priests are not allowed to marry, when they reach higher offices (Bishops and Cardinals) that they can marry, but this is not true for the Roman Catholic Church.

I will admit that there are those within the church that will use their power of pursuadation to commit sin.

Strangely enough, in a recent move, the Roman Catholic Church has allowed Evangelical Priests to join the Priest-hood with their wives but are a sworn to a Rite of Cellebacy.

It is not impossible for a priest to have a secret life, have sex or even a marriage and a family. It has happened and it will continue to this day and well into the future.

As for Rachel and Francesca, they are silent killers and you wont know that you are their target until the gun is drawn and the trigger pulled at the last second. No battle Cries need to apply.

ElfenMagix

Forum Posts : 5682

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Tue 1 Mar 2011 - 18:48

Enough with the talk about priesthood, my mind is spinning around. Yikes!

And my opinion is that battle cries are a bit too silly for a serious killer (and even for a teen/underage killer Cyborg.)
And Emilie as a quite silent girl don't say much in missions and during a fight (no matter if knife-fight or hand-to-hand-fight) she don't say nearly nothing, only if someone hurts her.

Schaschanist

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 2 Mar 2011 - 3:13

schaschanist wrote:And my opinion is that battle cries are a bit too silly for a serious killer (and even for a teen/underage killer Cyborg.)
I agree. It’s about as hokey as you can get. If anything I envision the girls muttering a quite apology before pulling the trigger - if there’s even time for that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 2 Mar 2011 - 18:02

Going back to OCs and their modes of dresses, I have to say that most kills have to be more than 10ft away as anything close would splatter blood, guts and brains on their clothes. I would dare speculate that most have a mission uniform that looks good, but they can get dirty in a killing, which is easily washed.

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Wed 2 Mar 2011 - 18:57

ElfenMagix wrote:Going back to OCs and their modes of dresses, I have to say that most kills have to be more than 10ft away as anything close would splatter blood, guts and brains on their clothes. I would dare speculate that most have a mission uniform that looks good, but they can get dirty in a killing, which is easily washed.
Absolutely right.
In her first mission, Emilie tore of the head of a padanian and was covered over and over in blood, her clothes were ruined.Laughing

Emilie does have alot of fine clothes in her wardrobe but she also does have some good looking clothes only for missions.
I would say something like this for missions with full body-contact:

Schaschanist

Male

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Wed 2 Mar 2011 - 20:51

These coat are really nice.

I think it's some good ones for Emilie.
Schaschanist

Male

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Wed 2 Mar 2011 - 22:01

Some shoes which i think also could be in her wardrobe (but rarely worn):
Spoiler:

( a pair Adidas Superstar 2 skater shoes for casual days, for example in combination with a hoody and a skirt.)

Just for the cliche, a pair of Chuck's never should be missing in a teen's wardrobe.)
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 2 Mar 2011 - 22:21

Nice choices.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 0:25

schaschanist wrote:
ElfenMagix wrote:Going back to OCs and their modes of dresses, I have to say that most kills have to be more than 10ft away as anything close would splatter blood, guts and brains on their clothes. I would dare speculate that most have a mission uniform that looks good, but they can get dirty in a killing, which is easily washed.
Absolutely right.
In her first mission, Emilie tore of the head of a padanian and was covered over and over in blood, her clothes were ruined.

Emilie does have alot of fine clothes in her wardrobe but she also does have some good looking clothes only for missions.
I would say something like this for missions with full body-contact:
Touching back on plaid clothing; I've written that my Elio choses a lot of plaids for Marisa's wardrobe because they do not show stains too badly. It's not always blood...unlike your Emi Marisa is a reckless tomboy (an English term for a girl that acts in a boyish manner...I don't know the Deutsche word for that) so her stains might include dirt, tree moss, grass...you name it.

She is very careful with her favorite item...a knit wool sweater from Ireland.

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 3:34

And people wonder why my OC's favour second-hand clothes. Evil

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 3:58

After ruining a number of thousand Euro oufits, when Kara has to do wet work, Michele demands she dresses for the occasion:

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 16:22; edited 1 time in total

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 5:10

@Voodoo, i know tomboys. I think in German "Wildfang" matches quite good it means nearly the same you said.
I would say Emilie is nearly as carefull with her beret and her red tartan coat (the one with her own design) as your Marisa.

@Kiskaloo, Err...NOTHING for Emilie.

I also would say that teflon-coated or nano-sealed materials are a very usefull thing for the girls clothes, especially for Emi cause they are easy to clean from blood.

I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Je suis juste un petit fille de goth. -Emilie Valerie De Laroque-
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 8:03

schaschanist wrote:I also would say that teflon-coated or nano-sealed materials are a very usefull thing for the girls clothes.
Hmm, possibly but I can't really say I'm a fan, just personal preference. I've yet to find a "stain resistant" fabric that I liked the look of, or breathed properly and felt good against the skin.

Fortunately Monty's role means she rarely has to get messily hands on... and if she absolutely can't avoid in then there's always the "plastic raincoat and dispose of the evidence later" route:

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5752

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 8:40

Plastic raincoats to avoid blood stains ... Understandment is something different. A bit too suspicious. just whistlin'

I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 11:08

Some more.

A long jacket (or short coat) for autumn time.

A nice winter jacket in plaid design.

A parka for frosty or snowy winters.
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 15:19

schaschanist wrote:Plastic raincoats to avoid blood stains ... Understandment is something different. A bit too suspicious.
I think Alfisti meant Monty puts one on once the target is dead and the body needs to be cut up for disposal. That can get messy.

Monty: Doesn't smell very pleasant either, I might add.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 16:30

Nice coats.

Kara is a fan of Burberry Trench Coats:

She also has a wool coat from Celine for colder weather:

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 16:40

Yikes...at this rate the cyborgs are going to need bigger wardrobe cabinets in their rooms!

Perhaps there's an unoccupied room on the ground floor of the dorm where they can store their coats & heavy winter clothes during the summer...swimsuits & light summer attire during winter.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 16:51

Professor Voodoo wrote:Yikes...at this rate the cyborgs are going to need bigger wardrobe cabinets in their rooms!

Perhaps there's an unoccupied room on the ground floor of the dorm where they can store their coats & heavy winter clothes during the summer...swimsuits & light summer attire during winter.
To quote myself:
Her room is very tidy, and may appears a bit empty. Her guns (in their cases) are in the wardrobe (a really big one for her many clothes), her knives are in a drawer in the cupboard so everything is stuffed somewhere.
The only other things in her room are her bed, a desk with two chairs, a bookshelf, the cupboard and the wardrobe and this little penguin lying on the bed.
Emilie's advantage is she has a room complete for her own. cheers
And she does have got a big Wardrobe for her many clothes Wink .
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 17:14

Kiskaloo wrote:After ruining a number of thousand Euro oufits, when Kara has to do wet work, Michele demands she dresses for the occasion:

Rachel: The Glad Trash Bag Look becomes you, Kara. Homeless people in New York City has made it a fashionstatement for years! And it looks like its becoming a big hit in Japan!

(if the pic aint showing, try the link: http://image36.webshots.com/37/5/26/42/2419526420049518193NCRnDN_fs.jpg )

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 3 Mar 2011 - 17:36

Professor Voodoo wrote:
schaschanist wrote:Plastic raincoats to avoid blood stains ... Understandment is something different. A bit too suspicious.
I think Alfisti meant Monty puts one on once the target is dead and the body needs to be cut up for disposal. That can get messy.
Voodoo's got it. Jethro and Monty don't have the luxury of agency support most of the time, so have to do their own cleaning up.

Monty: Raincoats are for body disposal and axe murdering, and I only do one of two.

Besides, if things have gone far enough south that Monty finds herself in the sort of fight where she's likely to get covered in gore, then staying clean is probably the least of her concerns.

Professor Voodoo wrote:Yikes...at this rate the cyborgs are going to need bigger wardrobe cabinets in their rooms!

Monty: I think everyone could learn a bit by being forced to live out of two suitcases.

Jethro: And what do you call everything you've got stashed in my room back at the agency?

Monty: Job specific.

*Back at the agency*

'Etta: *having been given the task of dusting Jethro's rarely-used room* Why is there a set of Soviet winter uniform in here?

Rico: *along for the ride* What's this black leather thing right next to it?

Ferro: *supervising* ...

Ferro: Thank you girls, that will be all. Everybody out.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Thu 10 Mar 2011 - 16:44

Not something very new but i remodeled the face of Emilie.
After a while i i got a bit sick with the look and changed something.

On the left the old, on the right the new.
The eyes are little bit closer to each other, the position of the nose is a bit higher and the mouth is a bit narrower.

I think it looks a better now, more like a 13 years old girl and not like a child.
(It was just a detail that annoyed me the more i looked on it.)
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Sat 12 Mar 2011 - 20:03

I was a bit bored yesterday and started to draw a new picture of Emilie before i had to left (for some personal things).
Today i spend the entire day to go on working on the picture and the color concept.

And this is the finished result :
(Hope she still appears like a 13 or 14 years old teen.)

Emilie in a autumn-outfit, with a coat, with boots, a little bit longer skirt... and a scarf with her own tartan-design.
The boots are like tactical boots (leather-made with long laces) and I thought they could have a build-in steel cap to underline her specialization on martial arts.
The gun is of course a FN FiveSeven (hey, she's Belgian) with attached silencer and flashlight to underline her covert work.

Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Sun 9 Oct 2011 - 14:54

Long time nothing added, but i found some nice pictures.
source:http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1009892/akemi_homura-alternate_costume-black_hair-collarbo
I think this would be something Emilie could wear on missions disguised as a politicians daughter in an embassy or on a charity Ball.

Then this one:
source:http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1001319/akiyama_mio-black_eyes-black_hair-cane-don-t_say_-
That could be an outfit for Emi, a stage-outfit for the singing contest i noted in my other thread.
By the way, did you guys noticed that Mio Akiyama could pass pretty well for a teen version of Emilie?

Last edited by schaschanist on Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 15:27; edited 1 time in total
Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 15:25

Some more clothes i want for Emilie:

A beret:
http://www.zalando.de/pieces-huba-muetze-black-pe351e00e-802.html

A nice short coat by Vero Moda:
http://www.zalando.de/vero-moda-subway-jacke-black-ve121h01c-802.html

A classic trenchcoat-style coat with a vintage design, by Masons:
http://www.zalando.de/masons-helene-mantel-braun-m3821h003-103.html

Maybe something Emi would wear at some colderm days in autumn/fall or winter, by Anna Field:
http://www.zalando.de/anna-field-strickkleid-black-white-an621i00l-802.html

A "little black" dress, by Gerad Darel:

http://www.zalando.de/gerard-darel-kleid-schwarz-g1521x00h-802.html

Another nice dress for everyday life, by NAF NAF:
http://www.zalando.de/naf-naf-kleid-black-na521c007-802.html

Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 16:54

Cool, I can see Emile wearing those! head bang
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1968

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 17:55

Aside the fact Emi is quite Emo and Goth she also can be fashionable too, in her pretty dark style.
But why not, she likes good clothes, even when she does not care as much about them and their brands as others.

Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 10:04

Found some more:

A dress with checkered accents,
http://www.zalando.de/mina-uk-ridley-kleid-blackgreen-m4121i001-602.html

A knitwear dress in typical northern (finnlad like describtion) style for winter months and christmas days, by Yumi:
http://www.zalando.de/yumi-finn-kleid-black-yu121c006-802.html

Grey/Anthracite knitwear dress, by Marc O'Polo:
http://www.zalando.de/marc-o-polo-kleid-dark-anthracite-melange-ma323c00b-801.html

Beside the fact that the beret is Emi's trademark, i think she also could feel familiar with that beanie on winterly or snowy days, by s.Oliver:
http://www.zalando.de/s-oliver-muetze-salbei-so253e00d-604.html

Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 18:14

Well...let's see some drawings of her in these new outfits!

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Tue 18 Oct 2011 - 23:10

Professor Voodoo wrote:Well...let's see some drawings of her in these new outfits!
When i found motivation..... On the other side, perfect chance for the Wacom tablet. Evil

Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 4:52

Hmm, I do like that houndstooth trench... I have a shirt in the same (but much smaller) patterning... gives me massive eye-strain when ironing it.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 18:59

schaschanist wrote:
Professor Voodoo wrote:Well...let's see some drawings of her in these new outfits!
When i found motivation..... On the other side, perfect chance for the Wacom tablet. Evil
Here here! I second the notion. Smile You draw cool Schashanist, Emile in action wearing her new goth outfit would great! head bang
tremec6speed

Male

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Fri 21 Oct 2011 - 18:25

Tried to draw witth the Wacom and Photoshop.
Emi sitting on the ground and looking sad and feeling uncomfortable (maybe cause of her nightmares?).

Last edited by schaschanist on Sat 12 May 2012 - 10:07; edited 2 times in total

Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 22 Oct 2011 - 16:35

schaschanist wrote:
Emi sitting on the ground and looking sad and feeling uncomfortable (maybe cause of her nightmares?).
Nice Schaschanist! I immediately picked up on her expression, although I initially (and mistakenly) thought it was because poor Emile was kind of shy and uncomfortable with that pose, therefore pushing her skirt down a bit!
Cool Man! head bang
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Sat 22 Oct 2011 - 17:03

tremec6speed wrote:
schaschanist wrote:
Nice Schaschanist! I immediately picked up on her expression, although I initially (and mistakenly) thought it was because poor Emile was kind of shy and uncomfortable with that pose, therefore pushing her skirt down a bit!
Cool Man! head bang
Maybe that too. Aside from some very sexual cyborgs Emi is a shy one and say a bit prude.

Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Tue 13 Dec 2011 - 15:02

Well, while I was watching a series called "Un-Go" today, I found another nice character named Kazamori.

I edited the pic, increased the contrast and changed some colors.

I imagined even Emilie WOULD wear those clothes. A striped sweater/pullover, black shorts, stockings/tights and some fine shoes.
Even if she's the kind of girl for skirts and dresses, i think she would be familar with these clothes as well.

Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Sun 15 Jan 2012 - 13:32

Well, i think i haven't really decided a formal dress for Emilie for charity events or similar events.
I was actually thinking about to change that now.
Well, pre-set is a charity ball, and event where alot rich people and politicians are.

Now i try to find a nice dress for her, something that fits her style but also could pass for such an event.

A vintage dress in black with white accents. Does that fit?

Or a polka-dot dress in 50's style?

Perhaps a 50's dress in plain black?

Somehow i cannot find anything that fits her except the shown dresses. Could you maybe help me?
I already used google to find some dresses, but unfortunately most dresses showing too much cleavage, and as you know Emi isn't the kind of girl that shows much skin, say she is a bit prude and conservative.

Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Sun 15 Jan 2012 - 15:40

That could be good gown for a charity event, even without the jewelry.

Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 15 Jan 2012 - 17:05

Yes, that would probably work, since she's a young girl, so she can't really get away with a gown, like the older and taller Gen 2 girls can.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sun 15 Jan 2012 - 17:29

Yeah, I think that last one is probably the best bet... very late-50s/early-60s. It's dressier than the others, finer detailing. I do think it would be best with the jewlery though, it needs that little bit of extra to lift the whole thing. The larger skirts would make it easier to conceal a weapon as well.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Mon 16 Jan 2012 - 4:37

I think the last dress, that black gown, would suit even a thirteen years old girl pretty well on a occasion like that charity event.

Ha, i think thanks to Priscilla Emi already had this gown in her wardrobe. sweat

It's true, the second gens, especially Petra really can wear most available gowns, but not our first gens.

Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 16 Jan 2012 - 23:37

At 13, she should be at the start of filling out her curves and figure. So those dresses should fit fine on her.

Problem is, as we discussed in the chat room with MP5 as couple of days ago, dresses dont have pockets. Some skirts do but not dresses. I'll leave it at that for now.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 1:33

Emi is not an undeveloped girl like Rico or Henrietta, she's more in growth and development like Claes and Triela (maybe that's the reason why she is so family with them, especially after conditioning.

I'm often compairing Emi with Claes and say she could pass as her slightly younger sister, with lighter curves and smaller breast, plus she's unnotable shorter.

I would dare to say while Claes is appearing more end of 13/beginning of 14, Emi is more appearing like beginning 13.

Sorry for that bit off-topic, but i hope you understand now how i'm imagining Emilie'physics.

Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 3:40

ElfenMagix wrote:Problem is, as we discussed in the chat room with MP5 as couple of days ago, dresses dont have pockets. Some skirts do but not dresses. I'll leave it at that for now.
Well, it is actually possible to get a dress with pockets, though I doubt it's done much at the cocktail dress/evening gown end of things.

The problem with putting pockets in a dress is that a dress relies on the cloth it's made from to give it form and volume. The moment you throw something mildly heavy in a pocket (say... a loaded firearm) it roots the fall of the fabric. Not only does that make the dress look silly, but also advertises to everyone in the area that you're carrying something moderately heavy. The way around that I guess would be to suspend the pocket from something like the waist, but it'd be a special build.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 16:35

Alfisti wrote:
ElfenMagix wrote:Problem is, as we discussed in the chat room with MP5 as couple of days ago, dresses dont have pockets. Some skirts do but not dresses. I'll leave it at that for now.
Well, it is actually possible to get a dress with pockets, though I doubt it's done much at the cocktail dress/evening gown end of things.

The problem with putting pockets in a dress is that a dress relies on the cloth it's made from to give it form and volume. The moment you throw something mildly heavy in a pocket (say... a loaded firearm) it roots the fall of the fabric. Not only does that make the dress look silly, but also advertises to everyone in the area that you're carrying something moderately heavy. The way around that I guess would be to suspend the pocket from something like the waist, but it'd be a special build.
I given up that idea to carry the gun in a pocket.
I wrote she is carrying it in a thigh-holster but i'm considering by the way the option of carrying it in a handpocket.

Actually it does not really matter where she is carrying it, because she has to use it anyway.

Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 16:52

Wearing a dress like that even at 13 it wouldn't be to out of place for a small purse into which a small gun could fit

We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 17:45

Awinnell wrote:Wearing a dress like that even at 13 it wouldn't be to out of place for a small purse into which a small gun could fit

I think i'm more going with the holster at the thigh but giving her a purse/handbag/handpocket just to complete the outfit.

Oh yeah, this purse just only need a strap made of silver and i'm picturing her in my mind carrying it in the armpit (like girls carrying purses/handbags).
The only thing that now is missing are earrings or ear-jewelry (silver with diamonds or such) to fullfil the appearance.

Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 22:14

schaschanist wrote:Emi is not an undeveloped girl like Rico or Henrietta, she's more in growth and development like Claes and Triela (maybe that's the reason why she is so family with them, especially after conditioning.

I'm often compairing Emi with Claes and say she could pass as her slightly younger sister, with lighter curves and smaller breast, plus she's unnotable shorter.

I would dare to say while Claes is appearing more end of 13/beginning of 14, Emi is more appearing like beginning 13.

Sorry for that bit off-topic, but i hope you understand now how i'm imagining Emilie'physics.
Its not off-topic. It shows more details in what Emi looks like, and thus fitted with clothes and other items, you can guess what she actually looks like.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 5:34

schaschanist wrote:I think i'm more going with the holster at the thigh but giving her a purse/handbag/handpocket just to complete the outfit.
A thigh holster is probably the best bet. The problem with a clutch is that in the heat of the moment it is liable to be left behind. I'm sure if Emi needs to get her gun out, flashing a bit of leg is going to be the least of her worries Razz

The clutch is nice, I personally thing patent leather is better suited to dressy occasions, but each to their own.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 6:29

I second what ElfenMafix said, the more detail the better to bring the girls and their handlers to life.
As for a holster on the thigh coupled with a fairly long dress, might that not slow down the heroine a bit in the heat of battle?
(quick draw, fast response I mean)
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Sat 31 Mar 2012 - 5:13

Shoes for Emilie. I think these suit every occadion, work, freetime, charity events as well plus they also match her usual gloomy.but elegant style.

http://www.labeshops.com/image/cache/data/shoes/maryjane-05-b-900x900.jpg

Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sat 31 Mar 2012 - 10:49

I've got to admit: I've never been much of a fan of rubber soles on dressier shoes, too chunky.

That said: Emi's of an age group where she can get away with it.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down