It begins (raw torrent)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: It begins (raw torrent)

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 10 Jan 2008 - 10:03

Henrietta not getting injured by shrapnel I can understand, what with her built-in armor and all, but Giuseppe... that doesn't wash, man.

Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Forum Posts : 5718

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Thu 10 Jan 2008 - 10:10

I'd say bomb fragmentation can do considerable damage to Henrietta (vol.5, pgs82-84):
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
I can see her living through it, though.

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Forum Posts : 2628

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Thu 10 Jan 2008 - 15:21

Actualy I was thinking about the lack of traffic part in a midday metropoletan, but I just realized that we've had car chases before and I was just been fussy.

I think what was needed to be said said on the flying shrapnel has alredy been said. I never expected 'Anime physics' to apply in the new GSG so soon.

LoC978 wrote:I actually had trouble telling Giuseppe and
Hillshire's voices apart...
You too huh? Hillshire and Jose sound so wrong. IMO, Jose sounds younger than Claes. But then again I am just fussy.

sasahara17

Forum Posts : 1001

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 10 Jan 2008 - 20:56

...Claes always sounded grown up.

I wish they don't kill Marco's and Angelica's voice. That is my last hope.

It's my idea, or Claes looks contantly depressed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 11 Jan 2008 - 8:57

Alados wrote:...Claes always sounded grown up.

I wish they don't kill Marco's and Angelica's voice. That is my last hope.

It's my idea, or Claes looks contantly depressed?

I dont think thats anything new, since Claes seems to be depressed, especially in the manga when Petra is introduced

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Fri 11 Jan 2008 - 12:48

Like I said in the previous topic, I think Jean sounded too much like a robot (deja vu, anyone?)

Way too deep voice for that kinda guy. Hopefully the voice actor tones down a bit; Jean doesn't look like the type of person who is THAT evil sounding...

Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Forum Posts : 618

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 11 Jan 2008 - 13:59

Sintendo wrote:Like I said in the previous topic, I think Jean sounded too much like a robot (deja vu, anyone?)

Way too deep voice for that kinda guy. Hopefully the voice actor tones down a bit; Jean doesn't look like the type of person who is THAT evil sounding...

IMO, that was the best selection for his voice. It makes him sound like "the-guy-ready-for-business" NO and I have always imagined him having that voice.

I don't think he sounds evil, anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum on Sat 12 Jan 2008 - 21:08

hmmm a fansub group named AEN just came out with an xvid version,their track record isn't that great but i'll still link the torrent (havn't watched yet)

http://tinyurl.com/2of92f

Totoum

Forum Posts : 480

Registration date : 2007-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Sat 12 Jan 2008 - 21:30

starting download... I'll get back to ya on it.
thanks for findin' all this, Totoum!

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Sun 13 Jan 2008 - 0:38

Oh, lawdy... they kept the Japanese honorifics...

Might just be me, but I absolutely LOATHE that...

Oh well... 'tis free so I can't complain *waits for Triad or some other group*
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Comments : It's like a 5 hour orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Sun 13 Jan 2008 - 1:43

*agrees with Sintendo*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Forum Posts : 1950

Fan of : All the SWA girls, Even the adult ones ^_^

Original Characters : Thomas & Sora Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sun 13 Jan 2008 - 1:55

Is it any good though, Sin?

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Sun 13 Jan 2008 - 2:16

The subs are a little dark, but it seems fine.... 'cept for that goddamed "Jose-Niisan" BS...
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Sun 13 Jan 2008 - 2:25

I really shouldn't be complaining, though. It's free.

By the way, if anyone from any subtitling group are lurking around here, I have a little something to say:

Stop with the inputting-of-your-names-into-the-credits deal. You didn't do anything to deserve your name with the directors, animators, actors, etc.

All you did was add subtitles... illegally. (Yeah, I know I did the same with volumes 4 and 5)

I find it disrespectful to put your names directily into the credits (even if they are just internet aliases).
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sun 13 Jan 2008 - 2:27

That kinda stuff only works if you say it to their faces, Sin - i.e. contacting them personally.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Sun 13 Jan 2008 - 2:35

Nachtsider wrote:That kinda stuff only works if you say it to their faces, Sin - i.e. contacting them personally.

I don't know if you've ever been to an anime convention, but anime fans don't like to be told they're wrong.

Basically, I don't want to start fights. This is my public opinion, and anyone who reads it will have to see it as such. If I go to each fansubber's site and post this message, then I'll appear as some "weeaboo" asshole, not one who is respectful of somebody else's work.
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sun 13 Jan 2008 - 6:43

I stopped going to anime conventions a while back due to a whole slew of negative experiences, Sin. Those places are full of snobbish otaku elitists, unscropulous people making money off fugly doujins and creepy cosplayers who take their roles a tad too seriously. Some chaps whom I went with to one of these gigs and whom I considered friends (not any longer, obviously) shocked me when they adamantly refused to pose with me for group photographs, and clustered among their own without even making me feel vaguely welcome. Also, I was ridiculed for coming to the place dressed up as Dream of the Endless from Neil Gaiman's Sandman because the series wasn't Japanese, despit there being dozens of people in Spawn, Star Wars and Friday the 13th costumes all over the place. You won't catch me hanging around a convention anymore - no sir.

But anyway - these people should be able to take criticism (good or bad) like any decent public service provider. Nothing should set them apart from everybody else - to quote Mell Spicer, "Want some? Get some. Bad enough? Take some."

Another thing bothers me to no end is this - if you take it up man-to-man with someone, you're a "weeaboo asshole," and if you don't, you're a lilly-livered coward. Sigh.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rusty-spring on Sun 13 Jan 2008 - 11:04

Nachtsider wrote:Another thing bothers me to no end is this - if you take it up man-to-man with someone, you're a "weeaboo asshole," and if you don't, you're a lilly-livered coward. Sigh.

Sadly this is a common thing.

Of course the only solution to the problem is begin a totalitarian regime and then we get to TELL them how they WILL act. :twisted: Once they praise us as mighty overlords then some real progress can be made...

...not that I endorse that. "Yay capitalism!" 👅
rusty-spring
The AWESOME Baron

Male

Forum Posts : 1380

Fan of : being awesome

Original Characters : L is for Laine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Sun 13 Jan 2008 - 11:20

Nachtsider wrote:I stopped going to anime conventions a while back due to a whole slew of negative experiences, Sin. Those places are full of snobbish otaku elitists, unscropulous people making money off fugly doujins and creepy cosplayers who take their roles a tad too seriously. Some chaps whom I went with to one of these gigs and whom I considered friends (not any longer, obviously) shocked me when they adamantly refused to pose with me for group photographs, and clustered among their own without even making me feel vaguely welcome. Also, I was ridiculed for coming to the place dressed up as Dream of the Endless from Neil Gaiman's Sandman because the series wasn't Japanese, despit there being dozens of people in Spawn, Star Wars and Friday the 13th costumes all over the place. You won't catch me hanging around a convention anymore - no sir.

But anyway - these people should be able to take criticism (good or bad) like any decent public service provider. Nothing should set them apart from everybody else - to quote Mell Spicer, "Want some? Get some. Bad enough? Take some."

Another thing bothers me to no end is this - if you take it up man-to-man with someone, you're a "weeaboo asshole," and if you don't, you're a lilly-livered coward. Sigh.

Bong hit
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos on Sun 13 Jan 2008 - 11:40

Oh, lawdy... they kept the Japanese honorifics...

Might just be me, but I absolutely LOATHE that...

Youre not alone, believe me.

Its especially retarded since Gunslinger Girl doesnt have anything to do with Japan or their speech patterns.

And about the credits, i can understand that they put their names in the credits, its not something that you have to think about much. It doesnt automatically means that theyre putting themselves right up there with the producers of the anime itself. It just that more than 1 people worked on those subtitles and they want to have them recognized and whats the best place to do that?

Thanatos

Male

Forum Posts : 140

Fan of : Portugal

Original Characters : DUR HUR

Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum on Sun 13 Jan 2008 - 12:19

Thanatos wrote:whats the best place to do that?

Though i really don't care,i've seen groups that put their credits up before the opening starts,or after the ending.I've also seen some that put it in during the part where they show the sponsors.

"The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult; the day he forgives himself, he becomes wise."Alden Nowlan
"Happy is the one who's able to laugh at himself:he's sure to be entertained for a long time"

Totoum

Male

Fan of : claes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 13 Jan 2008 - 18:11

As far as I'm concerned it's something to take pity on. Being that hungry for acclaim just means that a person does not have enough of a sense of self-worth.

@Nachtsider: Same thing applies here. There are tons of exclusive groups out there. Some are "exquisite" and some "vulgar", but all have the same goal of making their members feel special; to make them feel valuable by placing themselves above others.

All those people are afraid. Afraid that they will be excluded, and hence afraid that they can't make it on their own; that who they are, how they behave, and what they believe isn't good enough. So, they conform to the rules of a group, believing that in sacrificing their idntity they can keep themselves safe. At the same time they hate the people who maintain that sense of identity and do not conform to their rules. They are a reminder that a different life is possible, and that is thretening to the members of said group (or uncomfortable, anyways), so, naturally, they become aggressive or unkind.

[/rant] (It's kind of vain of me to assume I know what people are like, but that's what I think.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Sun 13 Jan 2008 - 19:29

Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 13 Jan 2008 - 20:15

Finally something from Triad. I knew I could count on them, but I had no idea how long it would take since they are a bit slow sometimes. I DLed the first episode and I will ramble about it in the discussion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Sun 13 Jan 2008 - 20:22

TinyTony wrote:Finally something from Triad. I knew I could count on them, but I had no idea how long it would take since they are a bit slow sometimes. I DLed the first episode and I will ramble about it in the discussion.

Please do.

Lord knows I've said a lot of things already, and it all came from AEN's sub.
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Mon 14 Jan 2008 - 4:14

yay! just got off work, downloading... hafta work again in < 7 hours. Might get enough time to watch/read/reply tomorrow.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatface on Mon 14 Jan 2008 - 5:51

I really hate how they used real life footage/pics for the Opening and a lame white background for the end!!!!! aaaaaaaaaargh!

And it seems to have lost its serious atmosphere...
Whatface
Macromedia Maestro

Male

Forum Posts : 879

Fan of : Henrietta, Rico, Triela, Aurora

Original Characters : Muffin

Comments : Why can't I leave this blank?

Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 14 Jan 2008 - 11:23

Triad, AWESOME!

COMCAST IS THE DEVIL! I've got a swarm for 30 and I'm getting 30 kb/s downstream off a cable modem. Fuck Comcast, and their fucking attacks on the bittorrent protocol. They are nothing short of evil assholes, and I hate being locked into them.

WAIT IT'S SLOWED DOWN TO FUCKING .7 KB/S, AND SLOWING! I COULD GET THIS FASTER OFF A FUCKING DIAL UP! GOD DAMN IT COMCAST YOU WILL FEEL MY WRAITH!!!!

Strive for your next breath. Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one. Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+9 years until the universe closes!

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 14 Jan 2008 - 18:37

I dont hate him specifically, its the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum on Mon 14 Jan 2008 - 19:59

works for me.

episode 2
http://tinyurl.com/235kcp

downloading right now,I've heard there's no shaky cam this time and angelica is alive.

"The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult; the day he forgives himself, he becomes wise."Alden Nowlan
"Happy is the one who's able to laugh at himself:he's sure to be entertained for a long time"

Totoum

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Mon 14 Jan 2008 - 21:30

Totoum wrote:

works for me.

episode 2
http://tinyurl.com/235kcp

downloading right now,I've heard there's no shaky cam this time and angelica is alive.

Well... we all should have known that by now Sissies

Also, High Five on the no shaky cam.
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Mon 14 Jan 2008 - 21:38

Wileama wrote:COMCAST IS THE DEVIL! I've got a swarm for 30 and I'm getting 30 kb/s downstream off a cable modem. Fuck Comcast, and their fucking attacks on the bittorrent protocol. They are nothing short of evil assholes, and I hate being locked into them.

WAIT IT'S SLOWED DOWN TO FUCKING .7 KB/S, AND SLOWING! I COULD GET THIS FASTER OFF A FUCKING DIAL UP! GOD DAMN IT COMCAST YOU WILL FEEL MY WRAITH!!!!
err... huh? same service I've got, and I can get upwards of 700kbps, if there are enough people sharing...

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 14 Jan 2008 - 21:39

Danjo is your ISP Comcast? Comcast steps in between two computers using bittorrent, and tells them that the other is no longer on the network. Apparently if you use clients like Azureus aren't effected due to how they work.

Fuck the man

Strive for your next breath. Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one. Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Mon 14 Jan 2008 - 22:04

Oh boy! Here comes episode two! Now with less camera shaking!

*Plays episode 2*

*Camera shakes within the FIRST 5 seconds*

Guh?

Bong hit
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Mon 14 Jan 2008 - 22:07

...I'd hafta see the test results before I believe that (the 'AP' references 'a simple test' and 'tests have shown'... classic propaganda wording). Comcast has always been a shitty company (used to do outsource tech support with them as a client back when they only operated on the east coast {2000-2001}... they never kept hardware up to date back then)... but I'm downloading ep.2 at a steady 48kbps off of 1 seed, 1 peer. If they really try to make their servers spoof themselves off as clients and redirect packets, it's not tricking utorrent.
I do so hate to side with comcast on anything, but in this case...

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Mon 14 Jan 2008 - 22:10

Also: Pinocchio is 100% more badass in this episode merely because:

****SPOILERS BUT NOT REALLY****

He empties a mag on that little girl on his first mission

***END SPOILERS***
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 14 Jan 2008 - 22:22

LoC, I saw this story on slashdot first, before the AP published it. The FFC is going to launch a probe over the issue. Even comcast admits to an extent, they call it network managment, but it's still throttling. I've been party of a 40 computer swarm with 17 seeds. I had zero bits moving in either direction, within 20 seconds of launching the torrent. I still have something like an hour before I get the rest of the first episode.

I don't know about Utorrent, but apparently there are torrent clients that aren't effected. The one I've been using hither to is not one of them. I'm about to begin search for an alternative that will actually work on my computer.

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 14 Jan 2008 - 22:30

Totoum wrote:downloading right now,I've heard there's no shaky cam this time and angelica is alive.

I thought the fact about Angelica being alive was old news - stuff that had been known since Volume Three came out, to be precise.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Tue 15 Jan 2008 - 1:35

well, I approve of their execution of the Pinocchio arc so far. Gone is the 'cheapened' feeling of the first episode. The quality of animation is nowhere near that of season 1, still... but at least they completely recaptured the feeling of the series.
...and, like most of 'em, Marco's voice actor was a horrible choice. I hope for a superior English dub, some day.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Tue 15 Jan 2008 - 2:19

LoC978 wrote:
...and, like most of 'em, Marco's voice actor was a horrible choice. I hope for a superior English dub, some day.

Yeah. Marco sounded like one of his balls haven't dropped yet...
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 15 Jan 2008 - 2:23

Cue 'Colonel Bogey'.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum on Tue 15 Jan 2008 - 3:58

Nachtsider wrote:
Totoum wrote:downloading right now,I've heard there's no shaky cam this time and angelica is alive.

I thought the fact about Angelica being alive was old news - stuff that had been known since Volume Three came out, to be precise.

Some people wondered if the anime would follow the manga,now we know it does.

lol@marco's voice

But yeah,even if the animation isn't as good,it feels like GG,especialy liked the intro featuring young pino.

Totoum

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos on Tue 15 Jan 2008 - 8:43

Sintendo wrote:
LoC978 wrote:

Yeah. Marco sounded like one of his balls haven't dropped yet...

Why?!

Why they did make this decisions?!

Marco is a pretty big man, why do they think these voices mix with the characters...

Thanatos

Male

Forum Posts : 140

Fan of : Portugal

Original Characters : DUR HUR

Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Tue 15 Jan 2008 - 9:42

Smokes up Sin!

anyway, yeah i feel the same way.

i would rather see them add a little bit inbetween or infront of the main feature with there names then durring the original credits, or just there sub group name in the first few seconds of the file.

having it actualy apear durring the credits is highly annoying!

same reason why i dont dirty the GSG scanlations i punch out there. but instead i create a new file with the credits for those who care. forcing you're way in by putting it all over the Credits or durring it all is just pain old wrong~!

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Tue 15 Jan 2008 - 9:51

High Five
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 15 Jan 2008 - 10:55

Does anyonw have a link to a sub of the 2nd episode (that last torrent was RAW, right?).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 15 Jan 2008 - 14:01

3klicks wrote:Does anyonw have a link to a sub of the 2nd episode (that last torrent was RAW, right?).

My honest recommendation is to wait for Triad to do it http://www.the-triad.org

Their subtitle quality very good, so it is worth the wait

Back to top Go down

Post by Totoum on Tue 15 Jan 2008 - 14:20

3klicks wrote:Does anyonw have a link to a sub of the 2nd episode (that last torrent was RAW, right?).

no subs out yet.

At least for sin,triad didn't put any honorifics.

And i watched another show yesterday,and the group stopped putting their names in the credits,probably just a coincidence but it still made me smile.

Totoum

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Tue 15 Jan 2008 - 15:50

Can anyone post Ep. 2 to Youtube?

I dont hate him specifically, its the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Sun 20 Jan 2008 - 7:35

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!

Damn it all to hell...

a statement from Triad... pay good attension to the bold typed

I hope you're all ready for some QUALITY, because that's what you're
gonna get with the second season of Gunslinger Girl. Nevertheless,
here's the first episode, in all its Musashi-esque glory. Maybe future
eps will look better? Probably not, but one can always hope.

Anyway, don't want to disappoint you, so I'll critique our
"competition" for you. We'll upload some pics for you later, but
suffice it to say that if you like to set animals on fire, you'll
probably like AEN's attempt at a sub. Maybe that's not quite right...
it's more like, if you like drinking your own piss, I suggest getting
their release since it's right up your alley.

In their torrent, they say that they're recruiting translators, timers,
and encoders. I would also recommend that any available editors and
typesetters apply as well, since those positions seem to need filling
as well. They seem to need a few good QCers, too. All willing
applicants, please head over to http://www.animeen.com/ and let them know you're willing to start a new fansub group, because the one they have needs to be burned to the ground. WARNING: Triad is not responsible for any bodily harm that website may cause.

PS: GUNSLINGER GIRL DROPPED FOR TOO MUCH TRAINING AND NOT ENOUGH LOLIS

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sun 20 Jan 2008 - 9:36

Pedophile bastards.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Sun 20 Jan 2008 - 9:45

actually they just come off as arrogant bastards tell you the truth. Right off the bat they say, they are the only ones doing a good job translating this series. Only right, we aren't translating it anymore. So you remember those people we just talked a whole bunch of smack about? Yeah you have to go to people we just dissed for it. So like you must not want to watch it anymore, hu? Since we are so totally awesome. What a bunch of asses.

EDIT: Wow I can't even look at that site. Anyone have any other leads on a sub group working season two?

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Sun 20 Jan 2008 - 10:14

Not at the moment, let me nose around a little and i'll get back to you in a few Wink

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Sun 20 Jan 2008 - 10:18

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 20 Jan 2008 - 10:32

This may sound like a stupid question, but what do you have to have in order to download torrents?

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Sun 20 Jan 2008 - 11:09

1. have a torrent program installed
  2. on that page which i made a link click " Start download"
  3. load the Torrent file into you're Torrent program if it doesn't do it automaticly.
  4. sit back and wait untill the download is complete

if you need a torrent program, i would advice Torrent1.7.6

I'll have to look one up if you're a Mac user though...

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Sun 20 Jan 2008 - 15:23

I think I finally got it now. Thanks for the assist Tommy, much appreciated.

Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommygunner70 on Sun 20 Jan 2008 - 15:35

You're welcome.

Its a shame to have all this wonderfull stuff laying around while having someone doesn't know how to get it.

makes me want to help that guy out so he can enjoy it as well :p

Same thing with Triela and her Mac being unable to open the RAR archives.

Tommygunner70
The Legend
The Legend

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Sun 20 Jan 2008 - 15:38

Tommy wrote:Same thing with Triela and her Mac being unable to open the RAR archives.
...how'd I miss that one? I remember V having the same problem on the old forum. Here's the solution I gave her:

http://www.unrarx.com/

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content