Beauty and the Beast

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beauty and the Beast

Post by st_frantic on Mon 4 Apr 2011 - 21:07

Hey guys,
finally I've finished my first fanfiction in english. Please note that english is not my native language so don't be too expectant. But nevertheless I would enjoy to get some feedback. So, have fun with the story.

Warning: contains violence and coarse language

The first assignment

(Hotel Piazza di Spagna, Rome)

She opened the door quietly and entered the hotel room. She looked around and heard nothing. She then turned the lights on and looked around for a second time. The room was empty.
“Room clear” she said with her young and cute voice. Her handler entered the room and laid his hand onto her shoulder.
“Claudia, search the room for useful data” said Sergej with his cold and deep voice and his typical accent.
“Okay daddy” answered his cyborg.
“Don’t call me daddy!”
“I’ll give it a try…”
“No! Just don’t do it, okay?”
“Copy that” answered Claudia with a sad sounding tone of voice. Both, Sergej and Claudia searched the place for quite a long time. Suddenly the door opened and a man dressed with a grey coat entered the room. Before he was able to say something, Sergej pointed his pistol to the man’s head.
“Not a word!” -The man nodded- “Claudia, tie him to the chair. I’ll ask him some questions.”

Five minutes later, Sergej sent Claudia outside the room to guard the corridor and to assure that her handler was not interrupted during his interrogation.
“Who are you?” asked the handcuffed man.
“This is not important. Where are the documents?” asked Sergej.
“Which documents?”
“The ones which prove that you support the FRF with funds!” Sergej’s voice became more drastic.
“What the fuck are you talking about? I do not have such documents!”
“I’ll just ask one more time: Where are the documents?” Sergej nearly screamed.
“Go to hell…” the handcuffed man tried to sound serious.
Sergej answered also serious: “You first!” he then took his knife and cut off the right ring finger from his victim. The man started screaming because of the pain.
“I can make the pain go away…just tell me where those documents are!” asked Sergej. His voice cooled down a little bit.
“I won’t tell you anything you stupid immigrant fuck!” returned his victim quite aggressive.
“You don’t get it, right?” Sergej cut off two more fingers from the tied up man. As Sergej was about to chop off the next finger, his victim of torture said: “Okay…please stop it…the documents you’re looking for…they are in my safe…the code is 28469.”

Sergej opened the safe and found some interesting stuff. Outside the hotel room, Claudia noticed two guards who walked along the hallway.
“Sergej, there are two men walking down the corridor. Presumed bodyguards. What should I do?”
“Why do you ask? Kill them!” her handler sounded a little pissed off. Claudia drew her pistol.
“Lord, guide my hand”- she whispered while gunning down both men- “and take care of the lambs I’m sending to you.”
Claudia put her weapon back into the holster and informed her handler about her ‘success’.
A few minutes later, Sergej was about to leave the hotel room but he turned around and asked the handcuffed man: “Do you believe in the afterlife?”
“No. Not really.”
“Bad thing for you” said Sergej, pointed his pistol to the man’s head and pulled the trigger.

Jean and Rico were waiting outside the hotel. When Sergej and his cyborg showed up, Jean didn’t look to friendly.
“Took you quite a long time” he said.
“I know. We were surprised by the owner of the documents” explained Sergej.
“I hope you dealt with him.”
“Sure. Here are those documents you wanted.”

To be continued...(only if you want to Very Happy)

Last edited by st_frantic on Sun 10 Apr 2011 - 18:13; edited 1 time in total
st_frantic

Male

Forum Posts : 119

Fan of : Jose/Henrietta

Original Characters : Claudia,Sergej,Alexej

Registration date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Beauty and the Beast

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 4 Apr 2011 - 21:50

Good start. Good

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10895

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Mon 4 Apr 2011 - 23:59

Nice, intense and straight to the point!
Cool!
head bang
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1968

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Tue 5 Apr 2011 - 16:09

Claudia wrote:“Lord, guide my hand”- she whispered while gunning down both men- “and take care of the lambs I’m sending to you.”
Damn good comment. Bible verses, always matching to every situation even for killing people.

Emilie mostly said nothing by killing her targets.
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 4:32

Sergej sent Claudia outside the room to guard the corridor and to assure that her handler was not interrupted during his interrogation.
Sergej seems a bit cold and abrupt with his girl (objecting to her calling him Daddy) but is he also sending her out so she does not have to watch him torture the suspect? Sergej might have a tender spot for her after all.
To be continued...(only if you want to Very Happy)
Yes please!

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by st_frantic on Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 13:43

Thanks everyone for the feedback up to now (but I hope that there will be even more feedback within the next days).

I'm currently working on my next fanfic. It takes place about two weeks after "The first assignment" and it's name will be "Friends and other foes". It will show the relationship between Sergej and the other (canon) handlers (at least a bit). But the main plot of the fanfic will revolve around a delicate mission: Sergej and Claudia are send to the Russian embassy in Rome to find an assumed connection between the Five Republic faction and the Russian government (of course it's a covert operation)...
st_frantic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Wed 6 Apr 2011 - 16:40

Great start mate, as Voodoo has already pointed out: the dynamic you're creating for the fratello is an interesting one.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5749

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by st_frantic on Sun 10 Apr 2011 - 18:25

Alright, here's the new chapter about Sergej and Claudia. I hope you like it.

Warning: Contains violence and coarse language

Friends and other foes

It was early in the morning and the handlers had their breakfast in the canteen. Sergej read the newspaper. Jose and Alessandro discussed about the latest actions of the Five Republic Faction and Hilshire thought about Triela and her training he planned for that day.

“Sergej?” –he looked up from his newspaper and saw that Hilshire addressed him.
“Yeah?” answered Sergej. He sounded uninterested.
“What are your plans with your cyborg for today?”
“I don’t know.”
“You don’t know? Is that a joke?” Hilshire seemed to be surprised.
“Did it sound like a joke to you? Okay…let me put it in an understandable sentence: I have not planed anything for today. Do you understand it now?” Sergej raised his voice a little bit.
“Do you have a problem with me?” asked Hilshire. He also raised his voice.
“Maybe. You’re from Germany, right?” Sergej sounded quite a bit aggressive.
“Yes. That’s correct.”
“Then it might interest you that the Nazis killed my grandfather.”
“That’s sad to hear. But you killed German police officers when you escaped custody in Munich.”
“Bad luck for them. They were just in my way” said Sergej with a clenched fist. Jose and Alessandro stood up. They noticed that both, Sergej and Hilshire were about to pick a fight.
“Maybe your grandfather was in the way of the Nazis, too.”
“Son of a bitch” bawled Sergej and attacked Hilshire. He grabbed Hilshire’s throat and hit his face several times. Hilshire countered one bash and kicked Sergej’s balls. He screamed out loud. Jose and Alessandro tried to stop the fight but without success. Alessandro then ran to get some help. Sergej blocked a kick from Hilshire and started a counterattack. He then smashed Hilshire’s head against the table. Everyone inside the canteen heard how his nose cracked.
“Hey you two stop it!” screamed Lorenzo. Sergej was about to smash Hilshire’s head a second time but he stopped his action and released his victim.
“Hilshire, go to the medical station and Sergej, you come with me! We have to talk.” ordered Lorenzo.

Both, Sergej and Lorenzo said nothing on the way to Lorenzo’s office. Sergej had the feeling that the way to the office was longer than normal but it was just a feeling and finally they arrived.
Jean waited inside the bureau. He looked up when his boss and Sergej entered the room. Lorenzo sat down on his chair and looked straight into Sergej’s eyes but did not say anything.
Sergej started to talk and wanted to explain why it came to the fight but Lorenzo raised his hand and demanded Sergej to stop talking.

“You can explain everything later” stated Lorenzo. Sergej looked quite confused. “We have to send you and your cyborg on a mission. But I have to warn you: This assignment is very delicate.”
“Why? And is it really necessary to take Claudia with me?”
“Yes, you have to. Is there a special reason why you asked?”
“I’m just used to work alone. Especially in delicate operations. And Claudia distracts me sometimes” explained Sergej.
Jean intervened: “We can change her conditioning.”
“No. Please not. That’s not necessary” said Sergej real fast.
“I don’t really understand you, Sergej” mentioned Jean, “On the one hand, you treat your cyborg like a tool but on the other hand, you seem to worry about her.”
“I just don’t want to lose my ‘tool’ fast and conditioning shortens her life expectancy quite hard. That’s why I just said ‘No’” argued Sergej.
“Point for you. Can we return to business then? Jean, please brief Sergej for his mission!” ordered Lorenzo.
“No problem” answered Jean, “listen up, Sergej. This mission is very important but we’re not working on Italian ground this time.”
“You send me to a foreign country?” asked Sergej.
“That’s about the size of it. We send you to the Russian embassy in Rome. Do you know this man?” Jean placed a picture of an old man on the table. Sergej recognized him at once.
“That’s Anatoly Lem. What’s the matter about him?”
“We analyzed the documents you found in the hotel in Rome. And Anatoly’s name showed up many times along with other names of known padanian terrorists” explained Jean.
“So you think he is a terrorist?”
“I hope not. At least he is the Russian ambassador to Italy.”
“Really?”
“You didn’t know that?”
“Nope. He was my boss when I worked for the KGB but everyone knew that he had many connections to the Russian mafia. So my mission is to break into the embassy and…”
“No. You go to the embassy and ask for asylum in Russia because you committed a crime in Italy. Because of the fact that Anatoly is an old friend of you, he will let you in. That’s our plan how you infiltrate the embassy. When you’re inside, look for a connection between the Russian government and the FRF. Any questions left?”
“Sounds very easy” Sergej tried to laugh, „what if my cover is blown up?”
“Because of the fact that this situation is that delicate, we deny that you exist if you fail your mission” explained Lorenzo,”Do you understand?”
Sergej smirked, “I heard that before” he said with a cool sounding tone of voice.

About four hours later, Sergej and Claudia stood outside the embassy. An embassy guard walked to them and asked: “Kto vy?”
“Menya zovut Vladimir Pandev i eto moya dochʹ Maĭya”, answered Sergej.
“Chto yavlyaetsya prichinoĭ vashego poyavleniya?”
“Budem iskatʹ ubezhishcha. Mister Lema eto moĭ staryĭ drug.
“Vhodite YA pogovoryu s poslom.”

Five minutes later, Anatoly Lem welcomed both, Sergej and Claudia in his huge office. Anatoly opened his arms and hugged Sergej for quite a long time. At least Sergej thought that.

“Vladimir” he said, “haven’t seen you for quite a long time. How are you? Is this your daughter? Luckily she doesn’t look like you.”
“I take the compliment. Yes, she’s my daughter. Her name is Maya.”
“What a cute name for a cute girl. One of my guards told me that you’re seeking asylum. Why?”
“I killed a guy. Tried to touch Claudia” explained Sergej.
“Interesting. You know, one of my informants told me that you’re in Italy now.”
“Gotta problem with that?” asked Sergej in a pretty aggressive way.
“Still the old Vladimir Pandev I knew. Full of testosterone. You can stay in the embassy for the next few days, I’ll make some calls and then we will talk about everything, okay?” asked Anatoly.
“Sounds good” answered Sergej.

At dead of night, Sergej stood up, grabbed his stuff and got dressed. As Sergej was about to leave the room, Claudia woke up. Her handler noticed it and said: “Sleep on. I’ll be back soon.”
Sergej walked down the corridor and finally arrived at a stair. An embassy guard stood in front of it and saw Sergej.
“What are you doing here?” he didn’t sound too friendly, “can I help you?”
“I’m searching the toilets” answered Sergej.
“Do you think I’m an idiot?”
Suddenly, Sergej fell to the ground. “What the…” thought the guard and ran to him. As the guard was close to Sergej, he knocked him out with a heavy punch. He then hid the body behind a huge plant. The further way to the office of Anatoly was not guarded. With a keycard Sergej took from the unconscious guard, he opened the locked door. Sergej went to the desk and searched the drawer. He really hoped to find nothing. He then looked for a safe and found one. As he tried to open it, the lights went on and Sergej heard how someone behind released the safety of a pistol.

“Did you find what you’re looking for?” asked a familiar voice. Sergej turned around and looked directly into Anatoly’s eyes. He and two of his men had entered the room without Sergej noticing anything.
“You interrupted me, so I didn’t find anything” answered Sergej. Anatoly pointed his gun right to Sergej’s head.
“Why did you lie to me?” asked Anatoly, “why didn’t you tell me that you’re working for the Italian government now?”
“Where did you hear that?”
“You know me. I’ve got my sources everywhere. Even in the government. As I heard that you came to Italy I sent a man to observe you.”
“Oh, you sent that funny guy after me? I always thought that the FRF sent him to observe me. That’s why I wasn’t too friendly towards him.”
“You’re such a cruel bastard. You disemboweled him while he was awake. Why?”
“He didn’t want to tell me anything so I had to ‘deal’ with him. He died before he was able to say something.”
Anatoly breathed out contemptuously and then said: “Well, back to my first question then. What did you try to find here?”
“Considering the fact that you and your men point their weapons on me, you have to hide something. And maybe that’s what I try to find. But I give a fuck about it, you will kill me, right?”
“Sure.”
“Good. But don’t dare to touch Maya. Let her go, she’s got nothing to do with it.”
“Unfortunately it’s too late for it. I send two of my men to your room. They have orders to execute her.”
“Big mistake” whispered Sergej.
“What? I didn’t understand you.”
“Nothing. Can we finish it then?”
“Sure. Any last wishes?” asked Anatoly. He sounded quite sarcastic.
“One last question: What is your connection with the FRF? And is the Russian government involved?”
“That are two questions, but considering the fact that you’re an old friend I’ll answer both. First, the government is not involved and second, I’ve sold the FRF some ‘useful stuff’ to earn some extra money” explained Anatoly.
“Good. Kill me then!”

As Anatoly was about to pull the trigger of his pistol, Claudia broke open the door and rushed into the room. She immediately gunned down both guards with headshots. Before Anatoly was able to do anything, Sergej grabbed Anatoly’s arm and cracked it with a really heavy punch on the forearm. Sergej then took his pistol and shot out Anatoly’s knee cap. He screamed.

“What have you sold to the terrorists?” asked Sergej with a very aggressive voice.
“Are you out of your fucking mind? You just attacked an ambassador. If this comes out, Russia will declare war on Italy” said Anatoly. He sounded quite nervous.
Without saying anything, Sergej shot out the other knee cap.
“Okay. Suitcase nukes. Two suitcase nukes” said Anatoly, his face contorted with pain.
“Don’t dare to lie to me!”
“I’m serious. The documents are in the safe. But you need a code and my fingerprint” explained Anatoly.
Smirking, Sergej chopped off Anatoly’s forefinger and then asked for the code. With the given information, the handler was able to open the safe and to receive all the important intel.

“Do you want to kill me now?” asked Anatoly.
“No. I won’t kill you. The fire will…”

He knocked out his old friend and took the petroleum lamp from the desk. Sergej shed the content of the lamp all over Anatoly and the place around him. He then took his lighter and inflamed the room. The fire alarm went off shortly after and Sergej and Claudia used the chaos to escape the embassy.

Outside the embassy, Sergej asked Claudia: “Why did you save an already dead man?”
“Because I don’t want to lose my daddy” answered the cyborg.
“How many times did I tell you that I’m not your daddy?”
“I don’t know.”
“Tell me, Claudia, do you believe in God and justice?”
“I don’t know but the Lord always says that I have to watch and guard you if it’s necessary” explained Claudia.
Sergej laid his hand on Claudia’s shoulder and said: “Good to hear that someone believes in something. I’m such a cold and heartless man. Even your God would freeze if he encounters me. I don’t believe in anything.”
Both watched the fire quite a long time and then walked back to the buildings of the SWA.

To be continued…
st_frantic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down