Handler Debrief

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Handler Debrief

Post by Three Dog on Wed 20 Jun 2012 - 4:29

@Thescarredman wrote:Wow.

DoW, you've assembled a wonderful cast of characters there: emotional depth, plausible backstories, tragic flaws, admirable traits. Highly sympathetic. Tell me you're taking them to the Dolomites.

I'm not to sure about joining the Dolomites team anymore, since I got a couple of other FanFics already qeued up with a possible GsG/Black Lagoon crossover that I'm mulling over at the moment.

I might write up their character proflies so that some one else can write them in if they want, though.
@tremec6speed wrote:Colorful fratello ye have there Destro!
Thanks, man. I like that nickname too, "Destro", has a nice evil vilan ring to it.

Three Dog

Forum Posts : 1243

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 6:45

Time for some fresh (Aussie) blood

Ellen Gibson

1. Hello, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in section 2? How did you wind up here?

I don’t work for Section 2, I work at the Kelly Project. It’s like a militarised version of the Italian cyborg program. Because I had the most experience working with cyborgs out of the whole of Australia, I was given the gig. I didn’t exactly have a choice either, it was that or be tried with treason.

2. What can you tell us about your cyborg’s conditioning?

I don’t know much about the process, I’m not privileged to that sort of information. Every now and then she gets and injection or has to take some pills, that might have something to do with it, but I don’t know for sure.

3. Anything about her past?

Bugger all. Like the conditioning, I’m not privileged to that information.

4. How do you feel about your cyborg? What is your relationship with her like?

That’s a bit difficult to answer. I like her, she seems like a nice kid, but it’s disturbing how accustomed to death and killing she is. I’m not even sure she fully understands the concept of killing someone.
As to part two, that’s also difficult to answer. Some days I feel like a sister, others a mother, and sometimes a drill sergeant. It's complicated.

5. What are your favourite kinds of missions?

I don’t have any favourites as such. I prefer a straight up fight with a defined enemy if possible.

6. What kind of missions do you dislike?

Infiltration. People say that ASO is like the Australian CIA or KGB, but I ain’t no flamin’ spy.

7. How do you like life with the SWA?

Kelly Project. And there was a reason I didn’t enlist in the first place. *chuckles* Well, lot of good that did me, I’m ‘unofficially’ part of the ADF now. Life's a bitch sometimes, eh?

8. Do you get along with the other SWA staff? Anyone particularly stand out?

I have very limited interaction with our Italian compatriots. I’m civil to everyone and they’re civil to me when I do visit, but there’s only a couple that I actually like. That doesn’t include the cyborgs, I get along with all of them, especially Triela, such a charismatic girl that one. Maybe I could see about her a Tsuki spending some time together at some point.
Though if we talk about back at the base, the location of which is classified by the way, so don’t ask, I try and avoid anyone involved in the R&D department, there’s something off about that lot. The SAS guys that work with me and Tsuki though, they’re a great lot. *looks around the room* this is going to stay here right? Good. I kind of have a crush on… Damon. Seriously, if this gets out, I will end you.

9. Is there anything that you miss being able to do since joining the SWA?

Again, Kelly Project. What I miss is being able to go to the shops on a weekday, or just without needing a weekend pass. I tell you, these military types can be a pain in the arse, I don’t remember the last time I got to sleep in past six!

10. Dinning hall: Michelin Star or slop trough?

The dining hall here is mediocre, for Italy anyway. It shits on the mess back at base.

11. Where would you like to spend your next vacation? Have you been there before?

I wouldn’t mind going to Darwin again. Last time I was there an American Carrier was in port, and the marines *grins mischievously* Well, a lady doesn’t screw and tell.

12. Triela’s teddy bear collection appropriate for a cyborg?

Why would it be inappropriate? She’s a kid ain’t she, let her have kid’s things.

13. Do you have a favourite colour?

Nope.

14. Is there anyone, fictional or otherwise, that you admire?

Not particularly, no.

15. If you could chose, how would you like to die?

Stopping a mugging, or taking a bullet for someone, or something heroic like that.

Sergeant Damon O’Reilly

1. Hello, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in section 2? How did you wind up here?

Yes, I can. My legs brought me here.

I can’t tell you anything about my cyborg’s conditioning because I don’t have one. Ellen’s the handler. Me and my men just stick around for shits’n’giggles.

I could tell you a lot about her past, but none of it would be true. I’ll have a go at making up something interesting if you want.

Again, she’s not my cyborg. I feel like her brother, or maybe a close uncle.

Successful ones.

Unsuccessful ones.

Life here is great. There’s the lovely Mediterranean weather, wonderful people, lots of Italian food. Pity I’m only here for business and that this is all quite irrelevant.

That Olga chick stands out, she’s really tall for a woman. But yeah, I get along with everybody. Whether they get on with me though *laughs* that’s a different question, isn’t it.

9. Is there anything that you miss being able to do since joining the SWA?

I never joined up with the SWA, therefore this question doesn’t matter does it?

10. Dinning hall: Michelin Star or slop trough?

Tell me, have you ever had C-rations? Compared to them, everything is Michelin Star.

11. Where would you like to spend your next vacation? Have you been there before?

Away.

12. Triela’s teddy bear collection appropriate for a cyborg?

If you’re going to give them a gun, you can’t bitch about them have a shaped bag of cotton.

Yes.

Yes. *after some pressuring* Carl Barron, Dylan Moran, Arj Barker, Jim Jefferies, *shrugs* just about any comedian.

In a nuclear explosion while surfing on a robot shark.

Three Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 on Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 15:48

1. Hello, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in Section (4)? How did you wind up here?
John Amsel. Had a decent job, made some bad decisions and had a friend bail me out. Aside from the daily mental debates about morality, I do much the same job here. Investigate, do some mild intel, but primarily shoot people before they can do damage.

Given the brain-decaying, dependence-creating nature of the drugs we strive to minimize their use if at all possible. I hear the RB's learned from the SWA's experiences as far as lifespan and memory goes, but we're trying to play it safe that said.

Without getting specific, she got caught in a crossfire and turned into a vegetative. Perhaps not as bad as rape or getting some terminal disease, but these girls rarely have kind pasts.

Luce is competitive and pays attention. She takes after me, which can be a bad thing. We're essentially partners. Unless mission specifies it we generally have equivalent roles.

The ones where Luce doesn't get shot. Or hurt. Especially by Russian pricks.

I reference a particularly bad mission where some real organized Russians got us and a few other pairs. Can't tell you the details, but we were reeling for weeks. Generally, any sort of failure doesn't sit well with us.

7. How do you like life with the RB and SWA?

The Rehab Branch is frankly a lot less centralized due to the size of the US, so we're more focused on regional branches. I work for a pretty cool guy that actually came from Italy, so life is easy and we get a lot of leisure time between missions. From my few visits to Italy, I can appreciate the centralized, school-like environment is nice for the girls and gives handlers a lot of room to communicate. Plenty of problems between certain pairs are pretty plain, that said.

8. Do you get along with the other RB staff? The SWA? Anyone particularly stand out?
I've had the pleasure of working with a good many RB personnel. They're all human. Some good, some bad. I won't name names.

On the SWA: most of them frankly do a good job of keeping quiet and convincing when strangers are over, but I can see some definite issues with the Croce brothers so far as emotions and even cyborgs go. A lot of past they have to deal with, I can imagine. The girls don't seem to have those memory issues I've been dreading, which is reassuring. The SWA doctors are a lot more involved than the US ones, which can either mean they're more proactive, or we have less problems we're willing to address.

9. Dining hall: Michelin Star or slop trough?

Had worse in worse environments. I would probably have less love for it if I ate it every day.

10. Is there anything that you miss being able to do since joining the RB?
We lucked out, because a Direct Action role means a lot of normal life between missions. So while we have this lifestyle of constantly being prepared, it's not as bad as living at a branch office waiting on every mission. I can't get away with stupid civilian stuff anymore, but that's life.

Luce wants to see Germany, but I'm not sure about her meeting my parents.

12. Triela's teddy bear collection appropriate for a cyborg?

If we can trust our girls with automatic weapons, a stuffed animal shouldn't be an issue. A cyborg is still essentially a human being, and mental stability is paramount to function. If coddling a girl keeps them from a murder-suicide because of neglect, so be it.

Whatever isn't stupid given the ocassion.

Probably dad. He's a much better man than I.

I don't like planning out my own death. If it comes easy, it does. If I can affect it, I'd prefer to go down swinging.

John_234

Forum Posts : 469

Registration date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 17:59

1. Hello, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in Section 2? How did you wind up here?

well,not much to say....My name is Kai,Lieutenant Kai Miyamoto,former sharpshooter in SDU japan...

is it important ? i want to keep it secret....

is it important ? i want to keep it secret....

*smiling* i treat her like my younger sister....

sniping...since i'm an ex-sharpshooter in SDU long ago in japan.

close quarter battle.

everything's here is great!!

well,Ferro is a nice lady*wild eye appear*

anything is tasty as long it is free...

10. Is there anything that you miss being able to do since joining the SWA?
not a single.....

just like my cyborg..we are IN holidays,,,,....

Why not? she's just a kid

BLACK

no one except myrival,Yamato...

let the faith tells it...

Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Forum Posts : 1169

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 4:18

Mr. Amsel seems like a pretty honest guy, but is your thing in an alternate universe where Americans still war with Russians? Last I checked, you two were pretty peaceful.

Lieutenant Kai Miyamoto is succinct, to say the least.

Three Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 5:06

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:Mr. Amsel seems like a pretty honest guy, but is your thing in an alternate universe where Americans still war with Russians? Last I checked, you two were pretty peaceful.

succinct???

he undergo simple life after march 20 1995,Tokyo after that....

Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 5:24

GattoNero wrote:
Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:Mr. Amsel seems like a pretty honest guy, but is your thing in an alternate universe where Americans still war with Russians? Last I checked, you two were pretty peaceful.

succinct???

Succinct - simple and straight to the point.

I was just trying say that he doesn't seem to me the sort of person the waste time and when something needs doing, he does it. That's all.

Three Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 5:31

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:
GattoNero wrote:

succinct???

I was just trying say that he doesn't seem to me the sort of person the waste time and when something needs doing, he does it. That's all.

that's what i meant...by the way, didn't you remember that date?(20.03.1995)

Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 6:16

GattoNero wrote:
Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:
GattoNero wrote:

succinct???

that's what i meant...by the way, didn't you remember that date?(20.03.1995)
Whoops, silly me. Sorry.

Three Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 on Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 9:12

They weren't actually Russian government. Russian people doing bad things, more like it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” -Albert Einstein
John_234

Male

Forum Posts : 469

Fan of : N/A

Original Characters : N/A

Comments : The Chatbox is evil.

Registration date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 9:25

@John_234 wrote:

They weren't actually Russian government. Russian people doing bad things, more like it.

Ah, got it.Wink

Audacter calumniare, semper aliquid haeret
slander boldly, something always sticks
Three Dog

Male

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 4:20

1. Hello, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in Section 2? How did you wind up here?

May name is Yamato, captain Yamato Kirishima,Former Japan special defense force tactical squad.
i came here to start a new life...

standard procedure applied....

like her sister,she suffered both Congenital analgesia and had been in a coma state for 4 years after the sarin gas attack in tokyo. Luckily with the help of this agency both of the twin survived from their *coughing* sleeping beauty....

*smiling* i treat her like my younger sister....

anything especially hand to hand combat..

what do i hate?

everything's here is great!!

only my other enemy....

i don't hate anything especially when about food.

what did i miss?

just like my cyborg..we are IN holidays,,,,....

Why not? she's just a kid

Blue

no one except my rival,Kai...

i don't wanna die before i'm married!!! *wild look to priscilla*
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 4:34

My name is Yuri, captain Yuri svezda, ex-Spetznaz and my cyborg name is Victoria, Victoria Malashenko.I was assigned to take care of her by my superior...

well,only slight conditioning applied....

she was once lived in a happy family but tragedy strike her as she was involved in a hit and run case that cause her injured with both of her legs crippled,fractured skull and rib.Lucky thing her family heard about the solution developed by the SWA and decided to give her to the agency....

nothing special,just i feel responsible to her family...

i'm a spetnaz dude...I CAN DO ANYTHING!...

i'm a spetnaz dude...I CAN DO ANYTHING!...

boring but sometimes fun to make jokes to Alessandro.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

i don't hate anything especially when about food.

yeah...boxing with my platoon commander *showing his bruises*

well,let me think....my village....and yes...i've been there of course

a cyborg with a kid's heart...what's wrong with that?

brown

*standing and stepping the chair* Joseph Stalin!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!

died after sending victoria to her family....
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire238 on Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 12:53

Well my name is Leonard Casey I specialize in urban stealth operations I came to SWA a couple of months ago under special circumstances. My daughter was nearly killed by a suicide bomber while trying to protect another girl whom she just made friends with. He has a saddened expression on his face with a slight tinge of pride at the hospital the doctors told me that the damage done by explosion was very extensive and that she probably wouldn’t live that much longer. It was at that point that I pretty much broke down next to her bed and the doctor left me alone. A few minutes later Jean Croce walked in with the little girl my daughter saved, at first I thought he came to pay his respects, but he told me that he works for the SWA and offered to give Abigail a new chance at life. At first I was happy that there was a possibility for Abby to survive but I had to ask what the catch is. He told me and I had to resist the urge to punch his teeth out, I’m glad I did now that I know what these girls can do when their handlers are threatened. Unbenounced to me and despite all odds Abigail was fully awake and heard everything, and right when I was refusing the offer she spoke up and said she would do it. It took a little bit of convincing on her part and although I was a little apprehensive about it I eventually agreed and here we are.

I have her conditioning levels set half way between what the dive tailored cyborg gets and the least conditioned generation one cyborg, it wasn’t until after these levels were set that I found out that they would prevent her from doing her lifelong dream of diving under the ocean. well at least up to 30 meters.

Besides her still knowing about it; she has always been a quick learner which has now been augmented by her cybernetics. Also even before becoming a cyborg I taught her how to fight and to shoot, so she knows just as much as a well seasoned cyborg.

I love her with every ounce of my being she is my daughter and I will do just about anything for her. We work as a team to come up with quick solutions to problems, sometimes we argue but what father and daughter doesn’t, but now instead of boys and her allowance, it’s other things and her allowance.

5. What are your favorite kinds of missions?
To be honest I actually enjoy stake outs I find them quite peaceful and I get to observe the target and have more time to figure out the best way to carry out the mission

Any mission where Abigail gets hurt, I know it’s an occupational hazard but still takes a deep breath

It’s not that bad I suppose sort of makes me think of a cross between my time in the United States Army and a boarding school for girls

I guess I get along well enough with my colleagues; some of them don’t like me too much because of how my cyborg is actually my biological daughter. I haven’t had a chance to work with any of the other cyborgs and their handlers besides office stuff yet so I can’t really say much about them.

It’s better than the chow I was used to in the Army, but I am not a picky eater, I actually liked the MRE’s that I used to get, well except the cheese and veggie omelet shudders there was just too much I had to do to that thing just to neutralize the flavor.

I miss being back in the United States and canned ravioli I can’t find that stuff anywhere around here I make do with making my own though and trying to imitate the sauce.

Probably Naples I haven’t yet been there maybe I can ask that Hillshire fellow if he knows of any good places around there; I hear he has spent that last couple of Christmas’s there.

It’s a good hobby to have; I know Abby wants to start one soon, and after that sniper’s documentary we watched the other night I have a feeling she might want to start collecting Hogs Tooth’s from our sniping missions pretty soon.

13. Do you have a favorite color?

Seriously that question seems to be more appropriate for one of the girls, but if you really must know it varies from sky blue, black and dark red.
Fictional character would be Sherlock Holmes because I just love mystery novels

Either in my sleep peacefully or with guns blazing protecting someone or something I care about.
dragonfire238

Male

Forum Posts : 85

Fan of : all

Original Characters : -Abigail-cyborg/daughter -Leonard Casey- handler/father

Comments : a wise man once said "goo goo ga ga"

Registration date : 2012-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by 11thpareidolia on Thu 16 Aug 2012 - 14:24

my name is Nikolai Banin ex US medic i came here in a attempt to save a child my role is to
pervade medical support when it's needed

i try to keep it on the low side i didn't save her so i can watch her die

even though she can't remember she is actually my niece so the way she acts is a little awkward to me
her family was caught up in a gun fight in which she was shot several times and the rest of her family was kelled
i was there to pervade medical support and to take her to the hospital she was in critical condition when i heard
of an italian agency that could halp so i brought her there after that i somehow got hired into the agency

like uncle and niece but i have a feeling that she doesn't see it that way

i don't find it fun to take a humans life so i guess recon missions

close quarters combat

it's ok it can get boring at times

why is someone supposed to stand out *looks around* is it jean ?

it's ok not like back home though

hanging out with friends i guess

america

appropriate

no

shavo odadjian

quick and painless mabe with a last minute laugh

"A leader leads by example not by force" - sun tzu
11thpareidolia

Male

Forum Posts : 60

Fan of : rico

Original Characters : abigail / Nikolai

Comments : Another Brick In The Wall and i am playing my bass to the beat

Registration date : 2012-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Sun 4 Nov 2012 - 3:37

it's kinda late for introducing them, but here:

Lorraine: names Lorraine Andrea, call me Lorraine
Saber: my real name is Rochelle, just that, not more not less....call me Saber in short.
Charles: name's Charles Garland, call me Char for short
Enrico: call me Enrico Conarcchia, Enrico for short.
Vittoria: Names Vittoria Veneto, Call me Vittoria, but don't confuse me with the Battleship Vittorio Veneto *laughed*
Anton: full name, Anton Miroslav, call me Anton for short
Yuri: name's Yuri Svezda, call me Yuri

Lorraine: a little bit......
Saber: secret
Charles: sufficient enough
Enrico: not too much
Vittoria: go figure
Anton: mild
Yuri: not so much though....

Lorraine: you know what happened to Henrietta right?
Saber: Secret
Charles: Just some happy family involved in some terrorist bombimg......
Enrico: once my sister, before assaulted by some...*crying*
Vittoria: she fell from 3 story building, kicked by me *laughed* kidding...she fell from 3 storey building yes, but by his father.
Anton: both of my cyborg were a victim to the Afghan war.....
Yuri: not much to tell about her....

Lorraine: a legacy...Jose's legacy
Saber: my partner
Charles: all in one girl for my life
Enrico: still my younger sister
Vittoria: my sidekick
Anton: my friend
Yuri: My companion

Lorraine: anything that give my revenge to Giacomo Dante
Saber: killing terrorist *chuckled*
Charles: bomb defusing
Enrico: espionage, i wanna act like solid snake from metal gear solid...you know, that game....
Vittoria: Sniping
Anton: anything fun

Yuri: Sniping

All Fratelli: nothing

Lorraine: Plenty of books for me to read
Saber: not much....
Charles: as usual, like those at CIA headquarter
Enrico: calming
Vittoria: fun, like a circus clown gone bad *laughed out loud*
Anton: great!!!! so much ladies!!!!!

Yuri:lucky enough that there's someone to fight with me in boxing.........

Lorraine: only one guy.....K...Ka...Kai..... and Saber
Saber: Lorraine is my best friend!!!!
Charles: i'm sorta pretty close to Jean
Enrico: all personnel at the agency treated me as a Junior, that's fine
Vittoria: Full'o fun with everyone *laughed*
Anton: Now that you mention it, seldomly.....
Yuri: i stick to anyone!!!

All Fratelli: not bad.........

Lorraine: my dad, my friend Enrica Croce, my friend Elio, my lover Jose........
Saber: Nothing much, except climbing Eiffel Tower with my bare hand
Charles: my day as an investigator..
Enrico: my day with my sister.........
Vittoria:i miss my day beating the crap outta criminals asses, i was once police officer, interrogator
Anton: nothing that i miss...
Yuri: My day of boxing

11. Where would you like to spend your next vacation?

Lorraine: somewhere far....
Saber: walking with my Cyborg in the France-Britain railway tunnel
Charles: USA
Enrico: Monaco
Vittoria: Southeast asian island
Anton: Russia

Yuri: Russia

All Fratelli: girl is a girl, nothing can change that

13. If you could chose, how would you like to die?

All Fratelli: it's too early to tell that...............
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 5:02

1. Hello, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in Section 2? How did you wind up

Arthur
: my name is Arthur Jaques DeLafayette, call me Orion for short if my name is hard to pronounce....my cyborg is Jeanne D'arc.

Miu: My name is Miu Suzuki, Yamato's girlfriend, Half Russian-Japanese, rookie sharpshooter of the SWA. Handler to Alicia "Aquilla" Nathan

Both
: slightly above average

Arthur: her past is blurry, the only known name for her is Jeanne, that's why i named her Jeanne d'Arc

Miu: uhm.....i don't know much about her, since she was an Italian, and i'm Japanese....the only thing i knew is that she was involved in some accident.

Arthur: sorta like my daughter

Miu: my friend, i'm still 18, almost equivalent to her.

Arthur: CQB

Miu:
Sniping

Arthur
: Long range combat

Miu:
CQB

Arthur:
pretty fine in the dorm, although i shared room with Saber...which kinda.......

Miu:
to be honest, i lived together with the cyborg ast their dorm *smiled* many Fratelli confused me as a cyborg.

Arthur: as i said earlier, Saber........well...........uhm.....

Miu
: Yamato.......She's my boyfriend.....

Arthur: the food's fine, although i prefer Escargot
Miu: fine enough for me, i get to taste exotic food.

Both:
nope

Arthur:
spending my holiday abroad Queen Mary ii cruise ship around the world.

Miu:
i'm already in vacation as we speak.

Arthur: cute and appropriate enough

Miu: Kawaii and well suits them.

Arthur: Silver

Miu
: blue-black

Arthur: King Arthur Himself

Miu:
Yamamoto Isoroku and Yamashita Tomoyuki

Both
: well, let's just say all human dies anyway.........
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 17:12

Interesting group interview, I would never have thought of that!
cheers
"Do you get along with the other SWA staff? Anyone particularly stand out?
Yuri: i stick to anyone!!! "
yess!

I like Orion and Miu, they sound capable, intelligent and efficient. Smile
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1964

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 6:16

Figured I'd have a stab at doing one of these for Danilo as I wanted to try and get inside his head a bit more...

My name is Danilo Olivetti, 40 years old, formerly of the Guardia di Finanza Antiterrorismo Pronto Impiego [ATPI – rapid response counter terrorism - A], I was recruited straight from there. Not much to tell really: I got a phonecall, had a meeting, they ran my background, then another meeting and an interview… then I was hooked up to a polygraph and told “don’t call us, we’ll call you”… and about a month later they did.

I was brought in to fill a commando/heavy assault/rapid response role with C.Raych – we’re the fratello for when the brass think things are going to hit the fan, or when they already have. My understanding is that this is what the first-gen cyborgs do, but they’re reaching the ends of their service life and we’re the replacements. Actually, we’re the second fratello into this role, Stavropoulus came first.

Bit above the average. I don’t need her to ask questions, I need her to do the job… the last thing I want is for her to suddenly start getting imaginative in the middle of a fire-fight. These girls are powerful weapons platforms; you don’t want to give that sort of thing too much free will.

I believe she was involved in a boating accident: rental jet-ski vs. powerboat or something… while I did select her personally from the dossiers I was given I was more interested in her previous athletic abilities and compatibility scores for the cyborg conversion. At the end of the day, their previous life is going to be wiped away anyway, so how much does it really matter? I know some like to get wrapped up in the bleeding heart stories, but what’s the point? And if you’re worried about a cyborg suffering this time around and trying to prevent it, then all you’ll be doing is impinging on the cyborg’s ability to do its job: which is unfair on it and you. They were built for a purpose, let them get on with it.

I have been told that sometimes past memories can leak through the conditioning, hopefully the doctors have done a better job this time around, but I guess we’ll find out if we have to go near water.

She has a job to do, and I expect her to do it [Ironically a similar attitude to Jethro when he first arrived – A]. I don’t understand these handlers who feel the need to cosy up to their cyborgs; they were built as weapons and are conditioned to function well as such and to want to function as such. I understand there’s a certain amount of care expected to be given by a handler on a personal level to keep them in good shape, but there’s no reason to go overboard with it; just enough to provide both carrot and stick parts of the motivation. As I said before: they’re built for a purpose and it’s unfair to expect them to somehow fill two roles: on one hand a fighter and on the other someone’s darling little girl. Let them be what they’re meant to be.

*Leans in a little* That said, between you and me, I think the engineers could have done a better job. Mine still has a few rough edges need knocking off, and the process is taking too long. I’ve been told they need time, but a month and a half is pushing it for a break-in period. If the techs can implant information straight into their brains, surely they could also have streamlined the implementation of that knowledge more.

Oh, and C.Raych’s a little too easily led by her peers, if you’ve time, I’d like to have a chat about rectifying that after this.

Raids, assaults… it’s what C.Raych was built for and what she does best at: straight-forward stuff. I used to do boarding actions too in the Guardia which I quite enjoyed, though that hasn’t happened as much recently and depending on how well her conditioning’s working it might not be a good one for my cyborg.

Personally I don’t actually mind stakeouts or sniping either, usually I carry an audio book of some description to help while away the time, but C.Raych will likely be ill suited to them.

Protection and escort… too many human factors outside of my control to go wrong, it’s difficult enough keeping the reins on one cyborg, let alone a bunch of jittery civilians. It’s one thing for things to go FUBAR because the badguys don’t do what you want, quite another because someone on your own side is being stupid and panicky.

Undercover work is no good anymore either, which I guess sort of fits in with protection and escort. Again, my cyborg just isn’t cut from the right cloth and, considering our primary role and what she was designed for, it would be unfair to expect her to be so.

So far, so good. I’ve been here for about two months now so it’s early days still, and you’re certainly a tight-knit community. It’s good to have a commander who can think like a soldier and not just a bureaucrat. Some of the people I don’t see eye to eye with, but that’s their lookout, not mine.

I’m still sleeping on campus a lot whilst we try to get C.Raych’s kinks worked out; she tries hard, I’ll give her that. Early starts, late nights right now, but it’s not like I haven’t done it before and probably will do again; that’s just the nature of the beast. If we can’t take a joke, we shouldn’t have joined *laughs*.

Still, I was given a car allowance and the salary isn’t bad. Of course I’m not having to pay for my cyborg out of my own pocket either which is excellent.

See previous question a bit I guess: some of the people I don’t see eye to eye with, but that’s their lookout, not mine. That said, everyone’s pretty civil and do their best to make you feel welcome, even if a few of them are more than a little odd.

Every organiseation has someone who holds everything together, and it’s worth figuring out who they are, here that’s Ferro… so mental note to be nice to her.

Otherwise, there’s a few around who could probably stand to take a step or two back from their cyborgs, but I’m not here to name names.

*Shrugs* It’s edible, who am I to complain… it’s certainly not the worst food I’ve had in the government’s service.

Not really. I might say the moving around that came in my last job, but to be honest it’s nice to be able to stop in one place for a bit as well… ask me again in two years.

I have just realised though that taking an extended break probably isn’t going to happen. Pity there, but I’m sure I can work around it. Again, it’s not like I was able to just pick up and leave on a whim in the Guardia either.

Tokyo… or possibly Beijing. I’ve been to the former, but not the latter… but one of those bustling mega cities. If there’s one thing the Asians do better than us it’s consumer technology and making you feel immersed in it: flashing lights and scooters which look like they fell out of some Japanese animation.

Cape Canaveral for a launch would be great too… or even Dubai now that I think about it. Give the Arabs this: they think big. Now if we could just get them to apply their philosophy of “hurl money at it” to a space program…

Remember what I was saying earlier about going overboard?

Probably not so much a favourite colour as a favourite lack of colour. Or, to be more precise: I like either form of lack of colour.

Isaac Asimov was a visionary, as were Arthur C. Clarke and Robert Heinlein: I would love to have them all over for dinner and just get inside their heads. I’ll put it on my post-bucket list, and of course, who couldn’t admire Captain Picard or Hari Seldon?

In my sleep, of old age; and when I’m gone a space burial please.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5700

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 8:21

@Alfisti wrote:Figured I'd have a stab at doing one of these for Danilo as I wanted to try and get inside his head a bit more...

Isaac Asimov was a visionary, as were Arthur C. Clarke and Robert Heinlein: I would love to have them all over for dinner and just get inside their heads. I’ll put it on my post-bucket list, and of course, who couldn’t admire Captain Picard or Hari Seldon?

A science-fiction fan handler...working with futuristic combat cyborgs seems right up his alley.

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3420

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 8:28

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@Alfisti wrote:Figured I'd have a stab at doing one of these for Danilo as I wanted to try and get inside his head a bit more...

A science-fiction fan handler...working with futuristic combat cyborgs seems right up his alley.
Well, he didn't exactly argue when offered the job.

Unfortunately, the sci-fi background is also half his problem as he's arrived at the SWA with a whole set of preconceptions as to how the gig should be going down. Now those are being challenged, but he's the sort of personality to which he is right and everybody else is wrong. Of course, it's their lookout if they want to keep being wrong, and he can handle them being wrong... but they're still wrong.

Reading over it again: Danilo's kind of a bitch "Well, I do have a problem with some people, but I'm not going to name names..."

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vett on Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 9:50

I like the character - not so sure about the person though. I like the fact that he seems to be aware of his cyborgs limitations, despite being set-up as something of a jerk. Would he back his cyborg if she were being blamed for messing up a non-assault op, given that she's not designed for it (making the fauilt lie with whoever gave the mission to her)? Or would any support be more due to any criticism of his cyborg being criticism of him?

You seems to have a well-drawn OC there. Does this mean there'll be more cameos in The Adventure Continues?

Vett

Male

Forum Posts : 195

Fan of : Triella, Henrietta

Original Characters : Rebecca/Edward

Comments :

Registration date : 2012-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 17:18

@Vett wrote:I like the character - not so sure about the person though. I like the fact that he seems to be aware of his cyborgs limitations, despite being set-up as something of a jerk. Would he back his cyborg if she were being blamed for messing up a non-assault op, given that she's not designed for it (making the fauilt lie with whoever gave the mission to her)? Or would any support be more due to any criticism of his cyborg being criticism of him?
Cheers mate.

Yeah, Danilo I'm intending to write as a bit of a dick... not an outright arsehole, but a bit of a dick just by nature.

To answer the question though: I think he would foist off blame aimed at his cyborg should she mess up an op he considers "not in her scope".... but as you also noted: he'd be doing it mostly or in part because he would see any criticism of her performance as criticism of his own ability to train and manage her. Conversely, if she fouled up on a mission that was part of their remit, he'd consider it a case of "there still being a few rough edges to knock off"... particularly as the fratello tends to operate fairly closely on the ground. Raych's not (both by her handler's design and her own personality) a leader or cyborg well suited to working on her own; her handler needs to be there to direct her.

@Vett wrote:You seems to have a well-drawn OC there. Does this mean there'll be more cameos in The Adventure Continues?
Cameos... not so much. What I was hoping to do with them is write a story in support of the And the Adventure Continues main storyline. Sort of a "Meanwhile, back in Italy". At the moment it's looking like being structured more as a collection of short stories, definitely shorter chapters than AtAC... either tying into moments of the main storyline (such as Raych's hospital visit) from a different perspective, or showing the effects of J+M's endevors on the SWA personnel at home (domestic missions, etc). They would of course get their own independent stuff to do as well, but I don't intend them to have the sort of ongoing plot that AtAC has.

It'd of course also give me a chance to build up J+M's personas as viewed by those "back home"... what do the "hyper glamorous super-spies" look like from the perspective of a fratello who is the closest thing the SWA has to regular grunts.

I've got a nasty feeling I'm about to start writing a Toro Rosso to J+M's Red Bull F1

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 10 Nov 2012 - 3:13

Cool character Alfisti.
Danilo sounds efficient yet with an edge
(him being a 'dick' I mean) .
Wink
I dunno if it's just me but something about him seems kind of cut an dry, right to business and I find that appealing.
Hope to read the interview with C.Raych someday! Smile
Curious to see if she'll be as alluring as he.
tremec6speed

Male

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sat 10 Nov 2012 - 6:15

Cheers Tremec,

Yeah, Danilo is pretty cut and dry... at least when it comes to who's right and who's wrong.

C.Raych's the next one I need to do. She's going to be a bit more difficult though to be honest as her charcter is not quite as well defined in my head as Danilo's is. Unlike J+M where their personalities are about as strong as each other, this fratello at the moment is most definatly handler-driven.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Wed 21 Nov 2012 - 20:09

Okay, it's strictly a handler interview, but it wouldn't fit with the cyborgs.

“No, Cerberus, stop!” Mercedes said as firmly and quietly as she could while her 105kg English Mastiff dragged her through the halls of the Agency, “Food. Is. The. Other. Way.” If someone saw her dog, there would be hell to pay.

He stopped outside of Dr. Bianchi’s office and scratched at the door. “No! Bad Cerberus! Bad!”

“Come in!” Dr. Bianchi called from the other side.

“Uh… that’s okay, I just fell over, nothing to worry about!” Mercedes shouted back, “Just stay in there!”

After a moment, the door opened and Cerberus pushed past the wide eyed Dr. Bianchi. Mercedes pushed the doctor inside and slammed the door shut behind her. “Now, I know what you’re going to say, but just hear me out.”

Dr. Bianchi crossed his arms and began tapping his foot while Mercedes searched her mind for a reason, “I’m waiting?”

“He’s… uh… a member of the staff,” she said hopefully.

Cerberus began slobbering on Dr. Bianchi’s leg.

Dr. Bianchi raised an unamused eyebrow and then smiled. “Well, then it turns out I’m not done for today.”

Mercedes blinked in surprise, “Wh… what?”

Dr. Bianchi sat in his chair and picked up a pen and clip board, “I’ve been interview all the personnel that are here today. I thought I was done but it looked like I missed one.”

“Oh, thank Christ!” Mercedes said as she slid down the door with relief, Cerberus walking over and licking the side of her face. “I thought you were going to turn him in.”

“Well, so long as he passes the interview I won’t.”

Mercedes gave him an unamused expression, “You’re not kidding are you, you want to interview the dog.”

“Yep. If he can answer all the questions properly it would mean he is a member of the Agency staff and I would have no need to tell anyone about him. I’ll need you to translate though, I don’t speak dog.”

Mercedes laughed. She had always though Dr. Bianchi was odd but now she thought he had lost it. She sat on the chair adjacent him and patted her lap, “Cerberus, up.”

The large dog walked over and jumped onto Mercedes lap as best he could. If she had taught him anything, it’s how to manage to sit in her lap despite his size.

“Question one,” Dr. Bianchi began, looking in aw at the massive dog on the not so massive lap, probably trying his best to act professional, “what is your name and your specific job? And how did you wind up at the Agency?

Mercedes was scratching Cerberus behind the ears when she answered, “His name is Cerberus and he’s… a… morale booster. He stops people from getting depressed and makes sure they’re not sad. He got here because I adopted him,” Mercedes said proudly, and then lifted his head and started playing with his ears, “Didn’t I? Oh yesh I did. Yesh I did.”

Dr. Bianchi cleared his throat, “Moving on…”

Yes, right, sorry.”

“Question Two: What can you tell me about your owners conditioning?”

Mercedes leaned closer to Cerberus, pretending to listen to him, and then sat upright again, “He says that he knows he shouldn’t eat my conditioning meds because he gets in trouble and they make him sick.”

Dr. Bianchi shook his head, “Okay, how can you have that dog sit on your legs like that? He’s huge?!”

“Us cyborgs of the Second Generation may not be as strong as the First, bet we’re smarter… except for Claes, that girl is a bloody genius. Have you seen her play chess, and Risk? It’s scary as hell how quickly she wins, and sometimes she’ll just toy with her opponent. But I digress, it’s all about surface area to volume ration. This is where you men are at a disadvantage because you can’t close your legs they way your betters can. He can then place himself over both of my legs and spread the weight evenly rather then on the two columns that you would provide. Plus I’ve trained him well.”

“I see. Anyway, question three: do you know anything about your owner’s past?”

Cerberus half heartedly growled and bared his teeth at Dr. Bianchi.

“Easy, Cerberus, easy,” Mercedes said calmly to her dog, rubbing his side, “Easy, boy.” Mercedes looked back at Dr. Bianchi, “He may act stupid but he’s a smart dog. He knows what’s going. He also knows that I didn’t have a pleasant past and thinks it will upset me. He doesn’t like people who upset me.”

“Right, message received. Question four: How do you feel about your master? What is your relationship with her like?”

Cerberus put a paw on Mercedes’ other shoulder and licked her face, wagging his tail.

Mercedes smiled as she wiped the slobber off her face, “You can take that as he likes me.”

Dr. Bianchi held back a laugh and asked the next question, “Five: what kind of missions do you like?”

Cerberus put the other paw on Mercedes’ other and bared his teeth at Dr. Bianchi.

“He doesn’t want me to get hurt so on the off chance he does come along on a mission, he never leaves my side.” Mercedes looked at Cerberus and gave him a reassuring pat on the head, “He hates when I leave without him, especially when I have to go undercover.”

“That’s question six handled,” Dr. Bianchi muttered before speaking up, “Question seven: How do you like life here at the Agency?

Cerberus yawned and rested her head.

“I don’t think I need you to translate that. Question eight: does anyone else know that he’s here?”

“Angelica, Rico and Claes know, and I think Triela may be catching on but no one else knows. Well, except for Barry, Barry knows all about Cerberus, he let me keep him.” Mercedes pursed her lips, thinking for a moment, “I guess you know he’s here as well now.”

“Do I need to bother asking about food?” Dr. Bianchi inquired with a smirk.

Mercedes shook her head, “He’ll eat anything you put in front of him.” She looked at the dog, “Won’t you, garbage guts?”

“Know anything about where he lived before you took him in?”

Mercedes shook her head. “When I found him, we were on a mission in Piombino trying to take out a Mafia boss. Me and Barry needed to reposition since a more valuable target was supposed to arriving soon. Intel wasn’t a hundred percent but we were willing to take the risk. On our way, we ran across Cerberus. Poor thing was sitting on the side of the road by a corpse in one of the back alleys. At first I didn’t think much of it, just a dog still loyal to its owner, you know? We preformed the hit, managed to take out the higher priority target, and had to take the same route back. We found the dog there again. We couldn’t just leave it there so we took it to the vet. You can look on the mission reports but you find anything about the dog. It says we stayed for a few days after to make sure that the Mafia was feeling the hurt from the assassination, but what actually happened was that we stayed to look after the dog, fill out paperwork, stuff like that. The corpse in the alley had been its owner and there was no one else to claim him. Dogs his age have little to no chance of being adopted and chances were that he would be put down. No way in hell was I going to let that happen. I wouldn’t shut up until Barry let me take him.”

“Don’t worry, I can keep a secret,” Dr. Bianchi assured her, “It’d be against my Hippocratic oath.”

“Doesn’t that just apply to people?”

“You tell me.”

“Well, Cerberus has answered your questions. Satisfied that he’s a member of the staff?”

Dr. Bianchi looked at his notes on his clip board, “Hmm… there are a few more questions, but I think we can get away with not asking them.”

There was a knock at the door, “Bianchi, I need to talk with you.” It was Jean.

Cerberus jumped from Mercedes’ lap and bared his teeth at the door, but was wise enough not to growl.

“Through the window,” Dr. Bianchi said, before shouting to Jean while opening the window, “Just a sec!”

“Thanks,” Mercedes mouthed as she climbed out the window with Cerberus, who was surprised to be lifted up so quickly.

“Don’t let me forget to buy him a bottle of wine as thanks,” Mercedes told Cerberus, “I’m serious, if you do, there’ll be trouble.”

Cerberus just made an annoyed sound in his throat.

Three Dog

Male

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 6:07

These two are going to make for some dynamite adventures. Nice writing, as always, Ant.
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 1742

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Thu 22 Nov 2012 - 20:18

@Thescarredman wrote:These two are going to make for some dynamite adventures. Nice writing, as always, Ant.

Thanks. Might be the first one I write which is prmarily a comedy.

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 3:08

Cerberus drooled all over Doctor Bianchi's lap!
Yesssss!
I betcha he's an instant hit with the girls particularly but certainly not limited to the gen 1 girls.
(Henrietta fluffing up his hair with occasional hugs)
Rico: hey, my turn to play with him!
Etta: nope, still have two more minutes left, rules are rules. Everyone gets 5 with him. Wink
Angelica: Oh, what a beautiful.....doggie....(looks whimsically, apparently recalling her own dog....)
Marco: uh oh...... Razz
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 6:04

@tremec6speed wrote:Cerberus drooled all over Doctor Bianchi's lap!
Yesssss!
I betcha he's an instant hit with the girls particularly but certainly not limited to the gen 1 girls.
(Henrietta fluffing up his hair with occasional hugs)
Rico: hey, my turn to play with him!
Etta: nope, still have two more minutes left, rules are rules. Everyone gets 5 with him. Wink
Angelica: Oh, what a beautiful.....doggie....(looks whimsically, apparently recalling her own dog....)
Marco: uh oh...... Razz

No, Henrietta does not get to see the dog, that girl can't keep a secret to save her life! Razz

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 6:35

Monty: *hands full of files, watches the dog run past, Rico and Mercedes in hot pursuit* You know what? I'm just going to pretend I didn't see that.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 6:37

@Alfisti wrote:Monty: *hands full of files, watches the dog run past, Rico and Mercedes in hot pursuit* You know what? I'm just going to pretend I didn't see that.

Mercedes: *shouting over her shoulder* I'll send you a bottle of wine as thanks!

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 6:41

Mr. Antonic wrote:
@Alfisti wrote:Monty: *hands full of files, watches the dog run past, Rico and Mercedes in hot pursuit* You know what? I'm just going to pretend I didn't see that.

Mercedes: *shouting over her shoulder* I'll send you a bottle of wine as thanks!
It had better be good wine, Monty's got discerning tastes Razz

In all reality, the major reason Monty wouldn't report the dog isn't because she's being nice, but just because reporting it would be far more extra work then she feels like taking on. If she reported the dog, then she'd have to make a statement, then get involved in finding the bloody dog, follow it up, write a report...

The dog isn't bothering her directly right now, and she's got far better things to do with her time than go chasing off after some random mongrel.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 6:45

@Alfisti wrote:
Mr. Antonic wrote:

It had better be good wine, Monty's got discerning tastes Razz

In all reality, the major reason Monty wouldn't report the dog isn't because she's being nice, but just because reporting it would be far more extra work then she feels like taking on. If she reported the dog, then she'd have to make a statement, then get involved in finding the bloody dog, follow it up, write a report...

The dog isn't bothering her directly right now, and she's got far better things to do with her time than go chasing off after some random mongrel.

It's more likely for Cerberus to have covered Monty's front half in slobber after knocking her down. It's a little too frinedly at times Razz

And Monty might need to be speific about the wine. Mercedes has prefferences, but she'll drink any swill.

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 7:00

Mr. Antonic wrote:It's more likely for Cerberus to have covered Monty's front half in slobber after knocking her down. It's a little too frinedly at times Razz
In which case Mercedes would want to start talking fast and offer even better wine.

Mr. Antonic wrote:And Monty might need to be speific about the wine. Mercedes has prefferences, but she'll drink any swill.
Wine List Start in Bordeaux and work your way up. Monty doesn't drink huge amounts, but when she does drink she drinks at least resonably well.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 7:07

@Alfisti wrote:
Mr. Antonic wrote:It's more likely for Cerberus to have covered Monty's front half in slobber after knocking her down. It's a little too frinedly at times Razz
In which case Mercedes would want to start talking fast and offer even better wine.

Mercedes' handler is a fast talking, secret agent, womaniser. She knows all his tricks. (and is not above using non leathal means such as tasers, flash grenades, smoke bombs that ninjas use, etcetera to get away)

@Alfisti wrote:
Mr. Antonic wrote:And Monty might need to be speific about the wine. Mercedes has prefferences, but she'll drink any swill.
Wine List Start in Bordeaux and work your way up (I was trying to find a specific bottle on there... then I remembered: we drank the last one). Monty doesn't drink huge amounts, but when she does drink she drinks at least resonably well.

The 2001 Cullen ‘Diana Madeline' Merlot sounds fancy.

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 7:20

Mr. Antonic wrote:
@Alfisti wrote:

Mercedes' handler is a fast talking, secret agent, womaniser. She knows all his tricks. (and is not above using non leathal means such as tasers, flash grenades, smoke bombs that ninjas use, etcetera to get away)
Which will be interesting as Monty's handler is a, well: smooth talking secret agent/con artist, former womaniser (Monty's fault, whether she realises it or not) who's usually able to talk his way in or out of situations Razz

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 7:22

@Alfisti wrote:
Mr. Antonic wrote:
@Alfisti wrote:

Which will be interesting as Monty's handler is a, well: smooth talking secret agent/con artist, former womaniser (Monty's fault, whether she realises it or not) who's usually able to talk his way in or out of situations Razz

Methinks Jethro and barry would get along well (as long as Jethro can put up with Barry's really, really bad jokes)

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 7:37

Mr. Antonic wrote:Methinks Jethro and barry would get along well (as long as Jethro can put up with Barry's really, really bad jokes)
Bad as in "off colour" or just bad as in bad.

Because Jethro has quite a dry sense of humor (almost as dry as his cyborg's), and is also one for the Bond one-liner.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 7:40

@Alfisti wrote:
Mr. Antonic wrote:Methinks Jethro and barry would get along well (as long as Jethro can put up with Barry's really, really bad jokes)
Bad as in "off colour" or just bad as in bad.

Because Jethro has quite a dry sense of humor (almost as dry as his cyborg's), and is also one for the Bond one-liner.

Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. Bad. He tells 'dad jokes' and will joke about anything but race (Mercedes can get violent abut anythign she views as racist so Barry just doesn't take the risk)

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 8:37

Dad jokes? He and Jethro should be fine then.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 14:04

Mr. Antonic wrote:

Picturing Monty in the aftermath of being slobbered is just too funny to contemplate.
Now that I think about it, Jethro's reaction/response to either Monty getting hit with the drool or getting splashed himself is great fun to imagine as well.
Don't mean to go off topic, a thousand und one pardons Mister Antonic, but I gotta know. Alfisti, would Jethro at anytime say 'bloody 'ell'? Razz
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 23 Nov 2012 - 23:38

I think there's be a "bloody 'ell" in there somewhere either when the dog first arrives or when it leaves and he's wiping the slobber off... though to be fair there'd also probably be quite a lot of "whosagood dog" in there as well.

Monty: *As Jethro releases the dog and turns to her* No, you can't have one.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 24 Nov 2012 - 22:57

A cyborg telling her handler: "No you can't have one." (a dog)
Awesome....
cheers
Jean: The cyborg just told the handler what he can't do..... did I miss something?
Lorenzo: You know what they say: If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Wait, Jethro was patting a huge dog!
*suddenly, Mercedes runs past both*
Mercedes: Cerberus get back here!!
Jean: You were saying?
Lorenzo: W\'ever

Last edited by tremec6speed on Sun 25 Nov 2012 - 1:23; edited 1 time in total
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Sun 25 Nov 2012 - 1:01

The girls are playing with Cerberus on a remote lawn when Rico, on lookout, sounds the alarm...

Rico: Miss Ferro is coming this way!

Mercedes: Hide Cerberus! Quick! (the two dash into a dense thicket and lay low)

Ferro: Excuse me...did I hear a dog barking out here?

Claes: Eh, no...unless the Chief has his pointer with him today.

Ferro: Nice try. Chief Lorenzo is in Naples today. Now 'fess up and tell me where the dog is.

Rico: (sweating) But there isn't any dog.

Ferro: Really? Then explain this ball. (picks up a tennis ball, dripping with dog slobber)

Claes: Eh...we were playing catch.

Ferro: With your mouths? I know drool when I see it.

Rico: Well...eh...um....

Claes: It's my drool!

Ferro: What?

Claes: Rico bet I couldn't catch the ball in my mouth.

Rico: Eh? Oh yeah! I did!

Ferro: Do you seriously expect me to believe that?

Rico: Well she did it...that's why the ball is all slobbery.

Ferro: Really? (eyebrows raise) Show me.

Claes: (cringes) Seriously?

Ferro: Fetch.

Ferro tosses the ball in the air. Left with no other recourse, Claes does the unthinkable and catches the ball, wet with dog slobber, in her mouth...an easy feat for one with cyborg reflexes.

Ferro: Well I'll be damned. I may not be convinced, but I'm satisfied...for now.

Once Ferro is clear, Claes spits out the ball and Mercedes comes out of hiding with her dog.

Mercedes: Wow, Claes...I had no idea! That's really taking one for the team!

Claes: *cough* *retch* I...I...*spit*..I really need a mint.

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3420

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Sun 25 Nov 2012 - 1:14

I might not need to write anything for Cerberus. Nice ones Tremec and Prof. Good

Poor guy is getting a repuation as a trouble maker Razz

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sun 25 Nov 2012 - 4:58

@tremec6speed wrote:A cyborg telling her handler: "No you can't have one." (a dog)
Awesome....
cheers
Well, at the end of the day, Monty's still an Agency cyborg and Jethro's her handler... so if Jethro ever actually decided to put his foot down there wouldn't be a whole lot she could do about it. In situations like this though, he's really just trying to get a rise out of her; and Monty's been around him long enough to have a rough idea what's about to come out of his mouth anyway, and act premptively. Either way, Jethro's got the reaction he was looking for. Razz

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sun 25 Nov 2012 - 7:07

@Professor Voodoo wrote:The girls are playing with Cerberus on a remote lawn when Rico, on lookout, sounds the alarm...

Rico: Miss Ferro is coming this way!

Mercedes: Hide Cerberus! Quick! (the two dash into a dense thicket and lay low)

Ferro: Excuse me...did I hear a dog barking out here?

Claes: Eh, no...unless the Chief has his pointer with him today.

Ferro: Nice try. Chief Lorenzo is in Naples today. Now 'fess up and tell me where the dog is.

Rico: (sweating) But there isn't any dog.

Ferro: Really? Then explain this ball. (picks up a tennis ball, dripping with dog slobber)

Claes: Eh...we were playing catch.

Ferro: With your mouths? I know drool when I see it.

Rico: Well...eh...um....

Claes: It's my drool!

Ferro: What?

Claes: Rico bet I couldn't catch the ball in my mouth.

Rico: Eh? Oh yeah! I did!

Ferro: Do you seriously expect me to believe that?

Rico: Well she did it...that's why the ball is all slobbery.

Ferro: Really? (eyebrows raise) Show me.

Claes: (cringes) Seriously?

Ferro: Fetch.

Ferro tosses the ball in the air. Left with no other recourse, Claes does the unthinkable and catches the ball, wet with dog slobber, in her mouth...an easy feat for one with cyborg reflexes.

Ferro: Well I'll be damned. I may not be convinced, but I'm satisfied...for now.

Once Ferro is clear, Claes spits out the ball and Mercedes comes out of hiding with her dog.

Mercedes: Wow, Claes...I had no idea! That's really taking one for the team!

Claes: *cough* *retch* I...I...*spit*..I really need a mint.

Brilliant.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sun 25 Nov 2012 - 7:26

@MP5 wrote:Brilliant.
Indeed...

...talk about damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 25 Nov 2012 - 15:06

@Alfisti wrote:
@MP5 wrote:Brilliant.
Indeed...

...talk about damned if you do, damned if you don't.
ditto! head bang
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by PolosElite23 on Tue 11 Jun 2013 - 23:34

Here’s Josh’s Interview, Jason’s be out tomorrow.

Joshua Murphy, Ex-United States Special Forces Operational Detachment Delta member. I fold in on several roles. First being a handler to my cyborg, meaning her training, performance, health, and well-being are my responsibility. Secondly, my time in SFOD-D leaves me one of the most experienced people here, in terms of special operations and skills. So, I’m generally called upon to assist in training other cyborgs and handlers in weapons, tactics, and anything else mission related. I also act as a tactical consultant when needed.

I ended up here after bumping into Jean after a prospective job fell through. Me and my brother had known Jean from an Op in the Balkans where we saved his unit’s arses *laughs*. He knew we were good and got us a job as a handler, although we figured we’d be doing the same things we had been. We didn’t count on cybernetic Children.

Not much, I’m not a scientist. It’s relatively low, and not given as often or as much as the other formula. Being my cyborg has a prototype version, a failed one at that, leaves the problem of its more prominent issues: Lack of concentration, debilitating migraines, numbness in parts of the body from time to time, and some motor problems to name some. Thankfully memory isn’t an issue, although eventual nerve degeneration is. Eventually she will die similarly to how one would die of ALS.

I don’t know much. The British say she was the daughter of one of their SAS operatives and a French woman. They went to Italy for vacation and got blown up by a Padania car bomb. She and her sister ended up at the SWA and I was assigned her handler. I didn’t pry farther than that, nor do I want or need to, she can’t and won’t remember anything of that sort. She has no memory of her past, its completely gone instead of repressed.

She’s like a daughter to me. That’s all I’ll comment.

Any and all. Ones that our side doesn’t get hit or injured are best though.

Ones that our team gets shot up at.

It’s not boring to say but the least. It has its rough spots, but its reasonable and slightly enjoyable for the time being.

Getting along well is a must so I do get along. Petty squabbles and the like are not ideal for high risk operations. As for specific ones, I’d say Victor Hillshire is the one I get along with best. He’s intelligent, quick-witted, treats Triela well, is a good tactician and a good team player.

It’s better than Basic’s Mess Hall food, so it’s somewhere in between.

Being back home. Me and my Brother are slightly homesick. I may work for Italy, but the USA holds my heart.

Back home, I’d love to show Sarah the US someday. The second question is self-explanatory.

She may be a cyborg, but she still is a teenage girl. She can still do regular girl things. Plus personally I think it’s nice that Hillshire gives her them.

Why is this a question?

Anyone I’ve served with. I’d also have to say my sister and parents.

Quick and painless.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
----
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

-Stanzas 2+4 of Invictus by William Earnest Henley
PolosElite23

Male

Forum Posts : 901

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire, and Angelica

Original Characters : Various

Comments : Call me PolosElite23...If that's too long for you try one of the following:
Pez PE23
PE Polo
Polos

Registration date : 2013-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by PolosElite23 on Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 15:31

My name is Jason Murphy, I'm an ex-Delta Force member. My team had botched up a mission in Central America and most of them got killed, minus me, my brother and two others. The damn government there had gotten pictures of our faces and demanded we be handed over to them. Instead, for deniability reasons, they honorably discharged us.

We ended up in Italy after a one trip job over to Europe ended. We picked up odd jobs here and there to get money to head home, or until we could get another one-trip job back. After one job fell though we stumbled upon Rico, and from there met Jean again. We'd met him after his team had been stupid enough to get pinned down out in the open during a coalition mission in the Balkans. He said he could get us a job with a counter-terrorism agency, rest is history.

As for Roles...I'm a man of many talents, but usually its me and Sally's job to scope things out, provide sniper support or suppression, and provide tactical or combat support to the gen 1s. Besides that I also help train some of the others' cyborgs and create a little mischief to lighten things up a bit.

Experimental, and unsuccessful. She'll live longer than a Gen 1 or 2, but her last years are going to be spent in a bed unable to move. She's got low levels of the stuff and won't suffer memory issues, but other than that she has to wade through a ton of other things.

Family is from Britian, Father SAS, mother was a French businesswoman. Came to Italy for vacation, got blown up and were unfortunate enough to end up here.

She's like the daughter I've never had, or will have. She's a special girl. She's smart, has a good sense of humor, knows when to be serious, an excellent marksman, an excellent soldier, and my list goes on and on. I have nothing but praise for her. The first few weeks had been iffy, but she's close to me as any person I've served with. I'd have to say that me and my brothers fratelli are a little close nit family, we're all we've got.

I'm a sniper and a recon kind of guy, So you can guess what I like.

Ones putting us on stakeout, without the sniper rifle nearby. Say watching someone from the next house over...boring. I really don't need to know how many times he needs to piss and at what times, nor when he and missus go have “adult time”, neither what they had for dinner. Just lemme put a round or two in there and the problem is solved.

It's okay, not as fun as my Delta days, but Sally makes it bearable.

Mostly yes. Although Jean's become a cold hearted bastard. Heard the story about his family. Is it understandable that he angry and wants revenge? Yes. Is it good for him in the long run? No. Revenge just comes to bite you in the arse. Marco needs to lighten up as well. If he wants the Angelica he had before, start to get to know her better and treat her well. The rest should follow.

It isn't horrible, better than basic. Somewhere near the middle.

The intercontinental missions. God those were fun. Go to Algeria, take out such and such as well as his band of terrorists. Get issued special gear, dropped off on a shore line and go in on your own to do the mission.

God I miss those days.

Back in the ol' USA.

I think its fine. If she likes teddy-bears, she can like teddy-bears and if her handler gives them to her, fine.

No...And you want to know this why?

Any of my buddies from Delta, 82nd Airborne, the 75th Airborne Rangers, and various others i've served with. Tack my brother as well. I've also got to say the cyborgs, they keep going even though they don't have much of a life and are all terminally ill. Also some other historical snipers.

Instantaneously. 

----

PolosElite23

Male

Comments : Call me PolosElite23...If that's too long for you try one of the following:
Pez PE23
PE Polo
Polos

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore on Mon 15 Jul 2013 - 11:54

Interview: James Spettro
[Note: This is representative of James’ thoughts and opinions early in his career at the SWA.]

Hello, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in Section 2? How did you wind up here?
My name is James Spettro, and I hold the rank of Lieutenant, honorably discharged, of the United States Marine Corps. Unfortunately, I made it to the Social Welfare Agency via DIShonorable discharge from the CIA, following my mark getting rescued by a “kind samaritan”. It didn’t help that I’d been getting help from the local street urchins, which the Agency [a/n: ref: CIA] can’t exactly condone. I did some consulting work for a few months for some state and national agencies before Jean called me up. I used to be a member of USMC Force Recon, so I have an extensive background in stealth and SIGINT operations. This made me an ideal handler for Caterina, my cyborg, who is configured for such missions. 

As to what we do, specifically, that information is best gotten from Jean or Chief Lorenzo. If they release it, good for you. All I can say is that this fratello stays undercover and away from the fighting. 

What can you tell us about your cyborg’s conditioning?
Caterina’s conditioning is at about the median operating level. I don’t know much about how it works, but the docs tell me that too little will leave her emotionally chaotic, but too much will stunt her ability for creativity and independent thought. So I went for in between. 

Anything about her past?
No idea. Caterina’s a “Jane Doe”. She was found outside Berlin in a ditch. All we know is that she’s probably a rape victim of some kind, and samples tested positive for at least five different DNA signatures. Based on this, and other, evidence, it’s not unlikely she was sold as a sex slave on the black market. 

How do you feel about your cyborg? What is your relationship with her like?
Caterina’s like a very high quality rifle. Consistently accurate, consistently reliable, and with a few personal quirks that nevertheless endear you to it. I wouldn’t go so far as to say she’s a daughter to me, but she’s certainly the best weapon I have at my disposal. I don’t think I’d be able to my job half as well without her. 

What are your favourite kinds of missions?
Direct action. Given my background, you’d think I’d prefer pure SIGINT, but sitting so long makes me stiff. Call me stereotypical, but I’m always ready for a good fight. I just don’t get the opportunity these days. 

What kind of missions do you dislike?
Extended screen monitoring. Or, when the First Generation models kill everything. Caterina and I usually get left to the side, watching our screens and monitoring radio signals. It’s usually quite dull, as the Gen. Ones and their handlers are all well trained for that sort of mission. 

How do you like life with the SWA?
It’s a life. I’d prefer to have more clearance to go abroad, but it’s better than trying to explain to some nobody how C++ works. 

Do you get along with the other SWA staff? Anyone particularly stand out?
In general, I get along fairly well with anyone. Jean’s got a good head on his shoulders, in my opinion, but the man needs to be more communicative. Olga’s a big fan of Caterina, mostly because I asked for her help getting Caterina’s balance and flexibility up to spec. 

Dining hall: Michelin Star or slop trough?
Eh. Field rations are a hell of a lot worse than what you get just off the street in Italy, and SWA dining hall food is certainly more than “just off the street”. Still, I’ve eaten better, either under cover or just on my own downtime between missions. 

Is there anything that you miss being able to do since joining the SWA?
Traveling. Italy’s great, but I’m used to flying around, arranging things and making plans. 

Where would you like to spend your next vacation? Have you been there before?
Singapore. Or Hong Kong. Two fabulous cities that are a lot of fun to just pause the world in. A glass of whiskey on a balcony seat, with soft jazz in the background....

Triela's teddy bear collection appropriate for a cyborg?
I can tell you one thing about cyborgs I know for certain: their psychology is what keeps them going. I don’t really care how they cope, as long as they respond appropriately on mission. If teddy bears keep Triela happy, then I’ll personally buy her eight tons of them. 

Do you have a favourite colour?
I’m a big fan of navy blazers, if that means anything. 

Is there anyone, fictional or otherwise, that you admire?
Can’t say there really is. 

If you could chose, how would you like to die?
Old age. I’d prefer not to die in a back alley, if that’s alright with you.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too."

- President John F. Kennedy
Il Direttore

Male

Forum Posts : 1003

Fan of : Henrietta, Triela

Original Characters : Lieutenant James Spettro/Caterina

Comments : In yon strait path a thousand may well be stopped by three. Now who will stand on either hand, and keep the bridge with me?’ -Horatius

Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkRosewater on Tue 1 Oct 2013 - 20:35

Hello, My name is Anthony Blake. I am... well, I don't really know what I am. I aid with Annelise's mental health. I was hired by Section 2 due to my collaboration with the Social Welfare Agency in the past as a consultant.
That is classified. You have no need to pry any further.
She nearly died in a bombing. Her entire family was killed.

It is purely business. I provide her with care and support, and I am provided money. I have to make a living some way, right?
I don't go on missions. Unlike most people here, I am not field qualified.

Same comment as above.

Reasonable. They have a decent medical facility, and good research supplies. I would have done anything to get this in med school.

I've developed a fairly good relationship with Dr. Bianchi. We understand each other. As for Belisario, that man terrifies me. The human mind is not a playground.

I've had better, I've had worse.
The stress is pretty high, but mostly my life is for the better. I hit rock bottom before coming here, and I have no intention of going back.
I would really like to see Germany before I die. I have never gone, but I always admired the country.

People show affection in strange ways. Frankly, her collection, and all emotions associated, seem perfectly natural, considering her situation.

That question seems irrelevant.
I admire many different characters. The lives of those in fiction seem better than our own. As for real people, I have not met a person who I have really... found admirable. At least, for a long time...
I do not wish to answer that question. It is disturbing, and seems... (sighs) Is this interview over yet?

I am the one who watches from the shadows
I am the one who holds your trembling hand
I am the one who guides you with compassion
And leads you through the flow of shifting sand

I am the one who breaks apart the silence
I am the one who makes the lie-born true
I am the one who scares away the demons
And helps you to make your dark life anew.

Only I protect you,
And lead you with my light.
Only I respect you,
the victims of the night.
MarkRosewater

Male

Forum Posts : 16

Fan of : Triela x Hillshire (10/10), Claes (9/10), Angelica (7/10), Beatrice (6/10). I also like Twokinds for Keith, and Questionable Content for Momo

Original Characters : Anthony Blake+Annelise Briel (Project Janai)

Comments : Beauty is not measured by how you look, but how you act.

Registration date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by topgearbrzgt86 on Sat 11 Jan 2014 - 1:39

My name is Frédéric Loeb, and my role along with my cyborgs, Jim Eligino and Jamiebel Angkahan, in Section 2 is transportation and anything vehicular-related, as well as helping with assaults on the front line and the like. I wound up here as a liaison for the French Army, after the New Trino incident happened.

2. What can you tell us about your cyborgs' conditioning?
Their conditioning is very light - I read their profile, and saw they had happy lives, but with underlying trauma moments, with that being the reason of said conditioning. When the time comes, I will tell them, and hopefully, it shouldn't bother them as it would if I told them immediately after recovery.

3. Anything about their past?
Both of them were American high school students, but they weren't any of the typical stereotypes - in fact, they were well-behaved. I can understand why they wanted to live in the moment of graduation, but it seems like almost bad luck, how they ended up here. Luckily, they shouldn't remember what happened to them.

4. How do you feel about your cyborgs? What is your relationship with them like?
I can relate with them equally - Jim loves cars, knows just about the basics. I taught him the deeper things about cars, and how to drive cars fast. He was really excited (or was it nervous?) when he first started to learn driving fast, but I taught and he learned over time, and I heard (I'm not sure, but I heard) he was on par with some of the best here. I've heard from one of the handlers that their cyborg is like Stirling Moss. Personally, I like to think Jim is probably more like Sébastien Loeb, rather than Mario Andretti.
He also liked writing - he showed me some of his works, and I was impressed with how he wrote. He did usually write comedic stories, which often made me laugh. I gave him pointers on how to write out of his 'zone'.

As for Jamiebel, she likes sports. She may not be the best at her sports, but she is good in my eyes. I did show her the sport of rugby, and she did seem rather reluctant to play it. But her track and field experience made up for her reluctance to play alongside the front-runners, and it showed. Whenever she has the ball, she just legs it like no tomorrow, and very few can keep up. Sometimes she does forget to stop, but that's just her.

Her love for cars actually branched from Jim, after he taught her how to drive. I had a hand in helping Jim teaching Jamiebel, and she got the hang of it quicker than Jim. She's not as passionate as Jim when it comes to cars, nor is she as knowledgeable, but she's getting by.

Any faults? Well, Jim does have outrageous dreams, and he does tend to have quite the temper. Also, he does often have trouble trying too hard, and being a little over-protective of his friends. Jamiebel, on the other hand, does tend to space out a little more than usual, and she sleeps quite a lot. I often have to have Jim wake her up with breakfast! I heard she was a heavy sleeper, but this is too much! (laughs)

Personally, I like any mission that involves undercover work.

Well, that depends. If there is something that requires us out of our repertoire, we're out. Simple as that.

Honestly, life with the SWA isn’t much different from life before, so it’s pretty good. It's nice to talk with other handlers, and their cyborgs.

Actually, yes. I do often talk with Brian McDonnell, trading war stories, talking about his cyborg Allison and how she gets along with Jim (we even set them up as a team for a rally; more on that another time) and whatnot. Michele Pagani seems pretty cool, considering he is very rich, and to be honest, he does seem like a pushover, but I know really he's not. Elio Alboreto, I can probably relate with more, but he's a knowledgeable guy when it comes to motorsport. I can see why he likes the old-style days of Ford vs. Ferrari. Jethro Blacker isn't around a lot, but when he is, he's a nice guy. I do have quite the friendship with Frank, though. He's quite friendly, despite being an American werewolf in Florence. He and I just clicked like that. I can learn a lot from the guys here.... and of course I couldn’t leave off without mentioning Jean: capable, competent, driven... but a tolerable person. 

I quote one Jethro Blacker: "Food’s food. This isn’t bad food." That is all.

Hm. You know, I don't think so.

Hmm, good question... I think I'd like to take Jim and Jamiebel to Marseille. And if at all possible, Pau. I lived in Marseille my whole life, and I've visited Pau a few times, but never for vacation.

Why not? Any cyborg can have a collection of something, right?

Woof, let me see...perhaps French Racing Blue. Why? Because of Guy Ligier and the Ligier F1 team, along with François Cevert. And before you ask, yes, my favorite number is 26, and my 26th birthday was my best birthday.

Well Alberto’s something of a legend back at the old office, and the aforementioned Guy Ligier. Cevert, well, that's a maybe.

As for people I know...let's say this person was one I fell in love with while in my army days. She's not with me anymore, but I know she lives on in spirit.

Either A) protecting who I love the most, or B) drunk out of my mind, oblivious, but happy.

Last edited by topgearbrzgt86 on Mon 16 Feb 2015 - 12:05; edited 3 times in total

topgearbrzgt86

Male

Forum Posts : 442

Fan of : Top Gear, Initial D, etc.

Original Characters : Jim, Jamiebel, Davina, Bernan, Frédéric. (More to come.)

Comments : You have to leave the space. All the time you have to leave the space!
-Fernando Alonso

Registration date : 2013-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Sat 11 Jan 2014 - 19:59

Nicely done. Now we're all acquainted, how about a fic? Show us what this team does for the Agency.
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 1742

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by topgearbrzgt86 on Sat 11 Jan 2014 - 23:28

@Thescarredman wrote:Nicely done. Now we're all acquainted, how about a fic? Show us what this team does for the Agency.
Well, I'm working on an origin short-fic first, so getting it done right now would be impossible. I'll probably try to include what the team does in the fic. I do have a good outline of what to do, though, so there's a start. Wink

topgearbrzgt86

Male

Forum Posts : 442

Fan of : Top Gear, Initial D, etc.

Original Characters : Jim, Jamiebel, Davina, Bernan, Frédéric. (More to come.)

Comments : You have to leave the space. All the time you have to leave the space!
-Fernando Alonso

Registration date : 2013-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sun 12 Jan 2014 - 7:21

@topgearbrzgt86 wrote:
@Thescarredman wrote:Nicely done. Now we're all acquainted, how about a fic? Show us what this team does for the Agency.
Well, I'm working on an origin short-fic first, so getting it done right now would be impossible. I'll probably try to include what the team does in the fic. I do have a good outline of what to do, though, so there's a start. Wink
Well, my only advice there would be, if you don't think you can neatly get origin and role into the same fic then don't... save it for a later chapter and keep the flow rather than trying to throw out too much information at once.  Very Happy

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by PolosElite23 on Wed 19 Mar 2014 - 11:22

Ahoy! Three inbound!

Mitch Carmine, I'm a handler for one of the cyborgs in section 2. Her name is Cassie. As for how I wound up here. Let's just say I'm ex-Delta and I was out of work. Problems finding a job when you're ex-military in the US right now, especially since I've got no formal school training. Being able to kill people with your bare hands doesn't tend to look good on resumes.

Then I got a call from the Lieu- I mean Josh. He said Italy was looking to hire some extremely skilled soldiers for a top-secret Counter-terrorism unit and that he'd joined and had secured me a job if I wanted it. Though he didn't tell me about Cass'. Anyway rest is history.

Hell if I can. Took Hillshire's word and have it down low, makes Cass' a bit of a handful, but the alternative is much worse.

I'd rather not remember those details. She's from France, that's all I'll give.

Cassie? She's the sweetest little thing. Most of the girls are anyway. She's abit...attached to me. Engineers think it has to do with her age, Bianchi calls it “Separation Anxiety”. Basically she didn't handle me being away for extended periods of time. Funny as it is the solution to the problem wasn't conditioning, we tried that and a few other things, but actually a little teddy bear * laughs *. Solved the anxiety after I told her to think of the bear as a promise that I'd never abandon her. She runs everywhere with the thing...

As for our relationship? I'm still trying to figure that out.

Favorite kinds of missions? That's a tough one. Probably a Raid, as much as I hate Cassie to actively engage the padania. Those tend to be the funner missions.

The ones we lose people on or have wounded on our side. That means we didn't do our jobs right, and sometimes its just plain us being unlucky.

Its...tough. Kids aren't supposed to fight. I saw child soldiers back with Delta. Even fought against them. Thought it was the worst thing in the world, and now I'm doing the same as the people who put those kids against me. Its not something I'm proud of. I don't think I'll ever think back fondly to my time here. Cassie makes it bearable, in a way I feel as if I'm forced to use her in a way she never should have to do, I hate it. I try and make up for it when I can, its an uncomfortable position. Not one I signed up for, but what can I do?

I get along well, bump head with our more...strict handlers and staff from time to time. Bianchi has been a blessing and Hillshire and Jose are a wealth of advice. Vinto is a pain in the arse, but I try and get along with him. He knows his stuff, but his people skills could use work. Other than that most everyone here has been fine. Cassie is particularly fond of Priscilla though.

Its food, that's all that matters.

Anything? Guess it be being home. Miss my mother. Don't have as much time to play tennis, though I'm getting Cassie into it. Helps her coordination and well, I miss playing. Though it be nice to play a really good player one of these days.

I've been just about anywhere and I don't really get “vacation time”. Not really interested in traveling.

I don't see why not.

Umm...Azure?

People like Nimitz, Patton and some others. Anyone I've served with, anyone in the US Military to be honest.

In my bed, well-fed, old and not working for the SWA. *laughs *

Still tr'n to figure out how you all conned me into this. I've got bloody work to do.

Ahem. Anyway, my name's Donald, Donald Malarky. Friends just call me Malarky. Use to be part of MI-6, which is how I found out about this little get together. Found a girl in Sicily, daughter of a mafia boss. Little bit of in-fighting. Poor lass got caught up in it.

Took her to our friends here, told them to fix her up. No monkey business. Of course they didn't like that. Ended up turning the girl into a cyborg and set me up as her handler, not much else I could have done. Bein' a cyborgs is a better fate than bein' dead I guess.

Minimal. Not that the little lass knows that.

Didn't I answer that a bit back? Next question.

How do I feel about the little lass? She's smart, has her head on right. Which is more than I can say for a lot of people in the Agency. I guess I could say the same for back in MI-6. She's a good shot. Gets on my nerves at times, but she's a fine lass to have around. She could learn a bit of respect and be a little more focused at times, but she’s still a kid. Plus, she’s nothing like Carina, Vinto’s girl

Ones I get to play detective on *laughs *. Makes me feel like something out of a bond film. Figures I might as well get a kick out of it.

The ones that end badly. You can guess which ones those would be.

Ah, it’s a bit like my time back in MI-6. Find terrorists, track terrorists, kill terrorists. Gather intelligence and get a bit of action on the side.

My chaps from America. Only worked with them briefly before, a quick mission even though it went to hell. Even so, nice to work with someone familiar from my days in Six. Hillshire and Marco are reasonable chaps as well, tend to work well with them. Prefer to work on my own though. Less people, less jobs, less can go wrong.

It's not my mother's own cookin', but it ain't terrible.

Travel, MI-6 sent me all over the globe. I’m a bit stuck here in Italy for them moment.

My idea of vacation would be to go and travel a few places over a week or two. Just go on adventure, there is a reasonable expectation you won’t end up dead in an alley somewhere.

Appropriate? I guess I don’t know what really to comment. She’s a young girl, even if she is a teen or something. Adolescent. Let her live like one while she can, from how its sounds the Generation ones won’t live much longer, year or two says she’ll be dead. Might as well let the lass live a bit, be a normal girl

Bloody-hell, what is this kindergarten? *shakes head* I guess it would have to be gold, I’m Irish after all.

Mr. Bond *laughs*. Ah- but more seriously The Queen, heart lies back with home I guess. My fellows back in Six. Good chaps, respectable ones.

*laughs* with a full belly, napping in my bed next to a nice girl, but never waking up. Though life will probably leave me empty handed on that hope.

Vinto de Santis. My job is to eradicate the Padania as ordered, or anyone Italy needs disposed of.

Jean recommended a slightly higher dosage than normal. I have been pleased with the results, though my colleges disagree. Difference of opinion, still she does her job and moreso.

Rich little girl who fell down the side of a mountain. SWA got ahold of her, that is about all I cared to read about. Best not to get to attached to them, they die anyway.

She is my subordinate. I give the orders and she fights the enemy. I give her tasks, she completes them. I teach, she learns. The workday ends, I go home. She goes to her dorms. We get deployed, we complete missions and come back. It’s not our job to foster some kind of family relationship that our unit is referred to as, it’s our job to kill terrorists. Protect Italy, sometimes I wonder how many others forget this.

The ones with high body counts.

*a shadow passes over his face* When they get away.

It is a job. A duty. I like my job, I like doing my duty to Italy. I shall keep doing that.

“Get along” is a term that is hard to answer. Do I have a resasonable, working relationship with my colleges? Yes. Do we agree or are “Friends”? Certainly not. I’m here to do a job, not make a few buddies to go drinking with.

Though I will say, Jean is one of the few reasonable handlers in the Agency. His dedication to duty and to his job is what I strive to match. He understands what cyborgs are and how to use them. Its respectable.

As I have told Carina: Food is fuel for the body. Taste is irrelevant.

No need to spend time on it, just eat and keep going.

I find little difference in my life here as it was with the Carabineri.

My family’s summer home in Sardinia.

Certainly not. Her focus should be on training and tasks for the agency, not stuffed toys.

I can’t decide if you’re kidding with this question or not.

No reason to admire anyone. All people are flawed. No sense in trying to become someone and take their flaws upon yourself as well. For as great as one is, there is always a flaw that stabs them in the back.

In the service of Italy.

----

PolosElite23

Male

Pez PE23
PE Polo
Polos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: