View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moonless night

Post by Lyndist on Wed 20 Apr 2011 - 0:56

At night of a normal day at SWA

Time: 9 pm (curfew)

Room No. 24, the left block

" Everyone is here, good " Silvya said "now we can start"

Silvya pulled out from under the bed a huge bag

" It's hard to bring a huge bag here, but to me - nothing is impossible " She opened the bag and look around "The best item with an attractive price -The best things that the ladies can dream .YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE . ladies " - She plans to talk more, but when she looked around and found the other Cyborg began impatiently . She stopped and began to pull the package out of the bag

Petrushka said "enough already, we do not have all night here"

Triela said "If we were been caught, we'll be punished to clean the toilet over from here to Christmas" She holding hands, looking angry, "I will destroy it, rather than caught in there again"

"Be patient " Silvya said, trying to soothe the situation " Okay. First item " She took a small package, wrapped in black tape

"The latest video game: Modern Warfare 2 , Fallout : New Vegas and Battlefield 3 . Exactly what you requested, Triela "

"Thank you" Triela said - putting the package in a jacket pocket " How much they cost ? "

" 200 euros" Sylvia looked at notebook" You pay by cash , or in-kind exchange ? "

"Cash " Triela drawn two hundred Erous from her wallets " Thanks again "

" No problem, pleased to do business with you " Sylvia said, continue to withdraw a larger package from her bags " This is your package, Petrushka "

She opened the package out " Lipstick, lotion, make up powder , sexy underwear ....Look at the underwear, it was produced by Victoria's Secret " She continued, "if anyone does not know .... Sandro will insane and beg to become your boyfriend "

"Thanks " Petrushka said " How much"

"1000 euros"

" Too expensive " Petrushka exclaimed "I do not have much money " She continued " Currently, the Italian Mafia does not carry much cash in the wallet "

"You could make additional in-kind " Sylvia said " 100 erous for a bra, 200 euros for each underwear "

" Sounds good ... I'll bring them to you later " Petrushka said " But what kind of research that need our used underwear ?"

"God Know, but they have high prices - Then what the problem is? "

"Who bought them?"

"I don't know much about them .I heard they say that they was a secret unit of the SWA.... all the things I know is their names : Cyborg Central " She continued " They extremely dangerous ....But they offer a good deal " Sylvia looked up and see that Claes arrived " Oh, you have come "

" Sorry for being late " Claes said " There is something very strange is happening with the Handlder ....And I have to stop to find out"

" How strange" Triela Asked

" Jean looks very scary - I've never seen him like that .....Oh " She continued "...Hilshire too ....He holding a panties in his hand , It's weird - I never thought I would see him do it "

The girls became quiet ... the silence before the storm

" I saw Jose holding his pistol and shouting something about killing someone " Claes added " Cyborg Central bastard .... He said so.... I think I've heard that name somewhere "

"What about the other Handler?" - Sylvia asked - trying to keep calm

"I saw them walking toward the main gate - Heavily armed. I don't know much .... probably tonight they will attack somewhere " She looked down on the bed "Oh, this is the book I asked .... thanks, I'll take my panties to you later" She put they into bags and left the room

Please comment in the topic - it will help me do better next time

Last edited by lyndist on Wed 20 Apr 2011 - 5:24; edited 6 times in total
Lyndist

Male

Forum Posts : 414

Fan of : Yu Aida

Original Characters : Phong Linh . Silvya SilverFox

Comments : I'm back

Registration date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Moonless night

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 20 Apr 2011 - 1:08

Overall, a satisfying tale. Your grammar needs improvement, but you made the gist of the story understandable. Plus your choice of topics is plain out hilarious. Keep improving your skill and I think you can get far.

Oh, and dibs on Claes-chama' stuff. I know Triela's and Petra's are hot items, so I'm not going to compete with everyone else.
Sheo Darren

Male

Forum Posts : 389

Fan of : Mami Tomoe

Original Characters : Rolito, Giuseppe, Elena; Julia, Peppina; Jess, Masakari

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 20 Apr 2011 - 1:25

Cyborg black market at its best. That Cyborg Central group sounds like a bad influence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piņa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Thu 21 Apr 2011 - 4:26

Hilshire too ....He holding a panties in his hand , It's weird - I never thought

That's LOL!! Laughing

http://on.fb.me/9tuZOK Facebook Page for Cyborg Central : Gunslinger Girl Forum cheers
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1637

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 8 Apr 2012 - 10:08

nicely done Lyndst

" Too expensive " Petrushka exclaimed "I do not have much money " She continued " Currently, the Italian Mafia does not carry much cash in the wallet "

I love the pragmatic cyborg bit. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them see this as a psuedo allowance.Also interesting choices for Triela she didn't strike me as teh video game type.
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 27 Apr 2012 - 15:15

Cool story Lyndst! cheers
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1966

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Sat 28 Apr 2012 - 6:28

Nice work, man. Good story .
@Professor Voodoo wrote:Cyborg black market at its best. That Cyborg Central group sounds like a bad influence.
I partly agree with the Professor that the Cyborg black market is the best. However, I've said it before and I'll say it again: Bad influences are the best kind of influences .
@lyndist wrote:"The latest video game: Modern Warfare 2 , Fallout : New Vegas and Battlefield 3 . Exactly what you requested, Triela "
Loved this bit.

Audacter calumniare, semper aliquid haeret
slander boldly, something always sticks
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum