Ex-CIA agent : John Doe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ex-CIA agent : John Doe

Post by emperor on Thu 21 Apr 2011 - 4:11

Did I spell his name right?

Important question is,how many we know about him?

We can try collect every detail of him in this single thread.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://on.fb.me/9tuZOK Facebook Page for Cyborg Central : Gunslinger Girl Forum cheers
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1637

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-CIA agent : John Doe

Post by imksoon on Mon 28 Nov 2011 - 15:18

it seems we got no clue about his past and info Puzzled
imksoon

Male

Forum Posts : 70

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl

Original Characters : Cloe

Comments : small height but good length of lags and arms

hair style : poney tail

etc :

Registration date : 2011-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 28 Nov 2011 - 21:56

There is no clue on John Doe other than him being Ex-CIA. From his age, I guess late 40's / early 50's, he would have been in the CIA since his twenties. Question is, when did he quit or defect to Italy, if it was Italy where he originally defected?

Shear speculation at this point, he would have been CIA during the Aldridge Ames double agent era, where many over-seas agents were killed, primarily in the former USSR. Was John Doe involved in this, was he a double agent? Or was he an agent that managed to escape his captors? Or was he not involved at all? We will never know.

The CIA tend to hire them young, out of college with a BS/BA or MS degree, with high grades with specific skills they are looking for and later add their own skills to that. The other route is to get them from the Military Special Ops forces: Army Rangers, Green Berets, Airborne and Night Stalkers; Navy Seals and Vehicle Delivery Teams and SWCC; Marines Raiders and MI-Teams; Airforce SOWs (Special Operations Wing), SOGs (Special Operations Group), and Commandos; and other units like Delta Force and many other units. John Doe could have came from any of these, and from the way he fights, trained Pino with knives and drinks, he had to have been military Special Ops. Which one, we will never know.

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by imksoon on Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 1:57

@ElfenMagix wrote:There is no clue on John Doe other than him being Ex-CIA. From his age, I guess late 40's / early 50's, he would have been in the CIA since his twenties. Question is, when did he quit or defect to Italy, if it was Italy where he originally defected?

Shear speculation at this point, he would have been CIA during the Aldridge Ames double agent era, where many over-seas agents were killed, primarily in the former USSR. Was John Doe involved in this, was he a double agent? Or was he an agent that managed to escape his captors? Or was he not involved at all? We will never know.

The CIA tend to hire them young, out of college with a BS/BA or MS degree, with high grades with specific skills they are looking for and later add their own skills to that. The other route is to get them from the Military Special Ops forces: Army Rangers, Green Berets, Airborne and Night Stalkers; Navy Seals and Vehicle Delivery Teams and SWCC; Marines Raiders and MI-Teams; Airforce SOWs (Special Operations Wing), SOGs (Special Operations Group), and Commandos; and other units like Delta Force and many other units. John Doe could have came from any of these, and from the way he fights, trained Pino with knives and drinks, he had to have been military Special Ops. Which one, we will never know.

It seems like, some years ago Padania was related with US goverment. Maybe US gov supported Padania for some reasons in Italy domestic problems. It explains alot. the submarine, former CIA hitman,huge budget support, etc...

Also in chapter 90, one of the cyborg medical staff says "If he gets caught or handed over to the Americans, will they give him the death penalty?"

It shows that Giacomo could be raised by US gov too. I know it is broad interpretation, but I got some reasons like those...study
imksoon

Male

Forum Posts : 70

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl

Original Characters : Cloe

Comments : small height but good length of lags and arms

hair style : poney tail

etc :

Registration date : 2011-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 10:27

@imksoon wrote:It seems like, some years ago Padania was related with US goverment. Maybe US gov supported Padania for some reasons in Italy domestic problems. It explains alot. the submarine, former CIA hitman,huge budget support, etc...

I would be surprised, frankly. The United States would not benefit, security wise, from a splintered Italy.

Padania is supported by the industrialists in the North and they have billions of dollars between them. That is more than enough money to provide whatever funding Padania needs. Cristiano is clearly very wealthy on his own, and seems to be funding Dante out of his own resources - including securing a Russian tactical nuclear weapon.

Whatever that sub is, it's too small to be a nuke boat so it would not be from the United States. It probably doesn't belong to any foreign power, but is instead a civilian boat (possibly a former diesel-electric military boat demilitarized and sold). Actually, I might tie it in to Pactio as a drug smuggling vessel operated by the 'Ndrangheta.

As for John Doe, he's likely that stereotypical "Hollywood Rogue Agent", sacked by The Agency for "conduct unbecoming" and selling his services as a mercenary.

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10901

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon on Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 13:16

The CIA trained "stay behind" units in Italy to fight a Soviet invasion or communist takeover; some of the arms staches buried for this purpose were used by right-wing groups for assassinations and other terrorist acts. So it's possible that John Doe came to the attention of the kind of people who later supported Padania this way. He probably became redundant after the end of the Cold War, so hired himself out as a mercenary assassin to the people he'd worked with before and who could pay good money for his services.

"I had a dream. We were together in my dream. We were brother and sister, father and mother, wife and husband. And both of us were both."
-- The Princess and the Warrior

Odon

Male

Forum Posts : 465

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 14:38

It is possible John Doe was part of Operation Gladio. Hmm...

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10901

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal on Mon 9 Apr 2012 - 15:56

@Kiskaloo wrote:As for John Doe, he's likely that stereotypical "Hollywood Rogue Agent", sacked by The Agency for "conduct unbecoming" and selling his services as a mercenary.

I think this is probably the best bet. Seeing as how 'John Doe' is a placeholder name, it is possible that he fled from America for some reason or another, adopting a false identity in the process.
Jackal

Male

Forum Posts : 16

Fan of : Pinocchio, Triela, Jean

Original Characters : None

Registration date : 2012-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Fri 27 Dec 2013 - 18:08

'John Doe' is at great pains to avoid being recognized, if the heavy facial hair and dark glasses are any indication. I, for one, would like to know a great deal more about the circumstances of his death.
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 1889

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Wed 1 Oct 2014 - 15:44

not sure if he died from a stray bullet... but if he did... it's pretty ironic for him
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Wed 1 Oct 2014 - 17:59

According to Pino, he got caught in a crossfire, which he did think was pretty ironic: dead from a bullet intended for someone else.
Thescarredman

Male

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Wed 8 Nov 2017 - 21:34

The more I think of that, the more intriguing it sounds. There's a story there. John Doe was a loner. If he was caught between opposing forces, who was he fighting with? And how did a cautious and seasoned operator like John end up exposed to fire from both sides anyway? What sort of final mission was he on?

A plot bunny filed into the 'bad guys' folder, next to the Dante backstory. Someday.

And I still want to know what happened to his dog.
Thescarredman

Male

Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum