Splinter Cell/GSG Crossover

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Splinter Cell/GSG Crossover

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos on Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 8:55

Just want to make sure that I'm in the right part of the forum since I'm new here.

The first of my ideas for crossovers is Gunslinger Girl with the first Splinter Cell game.

My first thoughts for it was mostly a mixture of the Splinter Cell storyline and the GSG characters. I actually thought up a lot more on this crosover already.

JameyoftheMegacosmos

Male

Forum Posts : 167

Fan of : Crossovers

Original Characters : Henrietta and Jose

Comments : Very interested in the series. Like to learn more.

Registration date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Splinter Cell/GSG Crossover

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos on Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 13:17

I've already thought of a lot for the other parts of the storyline, but here are my thoughts for the beginning of this corossover.

After a suicide bomber killed the previous president of the Former Soviet Republic of Georgia, the multi-billionare, Kombayn Nikoladze gained power in a bloodless coup de'tat. While in power, he improved the economy and government, opened the country to Western powers, and promoted technological advances in the country.

However, not everything is that well in Georgia. Two CIA agents sent to the country have gone missing. They were Alice Madison, who was sent to secure a US role in Nikoladze's government, and Robert Blaustein, who was sent to find Madison after her earlier disappearance.

At the same time, things have gone worse in Italy. There are major blackouts throughout the entire nothern part of Italy and no one exactly knows what's going on there. Multiple agents and officials, especially of the Social Welfare Agency, have also been mysteriously diappearing. Even Henrietta's trainer, Jose, has vanished and she is now the only active expert asassain within the SWA.

Desperate to find her friends and trainer, she and the remaining active SWA officials decide to team up with the US Third Echelon. With them, Third Echelon has brought Sam Fisher to find the missing CIA agents as well as being Henrietta's parter and substitute trainer during cooperative operations. The two agencies go to Georgia together hoping to find answers.

How is this for a beginning? I'd like to know so I could have some improvements.

JameyoftheMegacosmos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Frazer on Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 18:22

Given that Sam Fisher has a teenage daughter that he's a single father to, there's certainly potential for drama in how he relates to the fratello. There can also be some political wrangling as the Agency complains about having to help the Americans find their Georgian operatives before Third Echelon will assist them in Italy, even though the SWA seems to be suffering more disappearances than Langley's Man In Tblisi.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PASSION LIVES HERE
Prose Stories
Robert Frazer

Male

Forum Posts : 1156

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos on Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 19:02

@Robert Frazer wrote:Given that Sam Fisher has a teenage daughter that he's a single father to, there's certainly potential for drama in how he relates to the fratello. There can also be some political wrangling as the Agency complains about having to help the Americans find their Georgian operatives before Third Echelon will assist them in Italy, even though the SWA seems to be suffering more disappearances than Langley's Man In Tblisi.

Very good points you have.

I actually thought about there being drama due to some relation between the Fishers and the Henrieeta/Jose fratello and that the fratello would visit the Fishers in the end of the story.

Even though that the SWA DO seem to have more disappearances, I was thinking that many of the disappearing officials will be found captured or killed when the two organizations find Nikoladze's ties to Pandinia and their cooperative operations in Azerbaijan and Northern Italy. Unforuntaely, they won't find Jose and the other major fratellos until Nickoladze and the Pandinia faction plan to execute them with the US soldiers.

Neverless, there may be some political wrangling as you said.

JameyoftheMegacosmos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos on Fri 19 Aug 2011 - 1:23

More layout for the crossover:

Once the SWA and Third Echelon find the CIA agents in a morgue, they also find a few dead SWA officials with their electronics and cybernetic implants taken. Henrietta and Fisher interrogate a man at the morgue to find answers. When Henrietta asks the man about Jose and other fratellos, he claims to have no knowledge of them. He tells them that he only helped remove the electronic implants from the corpses and they were given to man named Grinko.

As soon as they get the information, the organizations track Grinko to the Georgian Ministry of Defense. The agent duo interrogate Hamlet, Grinko's driver, and learn about his meeting with the Canadian programmer, Philip Masse. When Henrietta tells Hamlet her search for Jose, he, too, claims to have no knowledge of her trainer. However, he does say that Grinko is meeting a third person with Masse, but doesn't know who it is.

The agents move into the courtyard to hear Grinko's meeting. As soon they listen, the third person in the conversation turns out to be Cristiano (maybe someone else should do this part).

JameyoftheMegacosmos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos on Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 0:45

Just got the whole eavesdropped part of the conversation between Masse, Grinko, and Christiano. I really took the conversation from the original Splinter Cell and added the Gunslinger Girl situation into the mix. It's down below.

Masse: “You guys are savages! What the hell did you rip them out with? Pliers!?”
Grinko “We had some difficulty with Blaustein's chip as well as with the other cybernetic equipment. You could see fibers of muscle tissue still attached.”
Masse: “Nasty. Naaasty.”
Cristiano: “I'm guessing you’re not used to getting your hands dirty, Masse.”
Masse: “D*** right I am. After all the work Nickoladze is doing in Azerbaijan? Not forgetting to mention Italy.”
Grinko: “Speaking of Italy, Cristiano, the information you gave us about the cyborg girls weeks ago turned out perfectly solid. At least most of the Social Welfare agents have been captured, interrogated, and as I said before, some have already been executed.”
Cristiano: “I appreciate the good news, but the ones I am concerned most of all are the best of those assassin girls.”
Grinko: “Not to worry, they’ve all been taken care of. Except one, but we were able to get her trainer. Hope to God, that keeps her out of your way.”
Masse: “Yeah. Keeps them out of our way. Still don’t get why you let Nickoladze tag him along.”
Grinko: “Let’s just say, they have some things in common. For instance, they’re both patriots.”
Masse: “They may cooperating patriots, but they're patriotic in very different ways.”
Cristiano: “But we’re all in this together now and you’re part of it whether you like it or not.”
Grinko: “Cristiano is right. You’re in the wrong line of work to avoid getting gore on your hands at a time like this. You should have turned away earlier when you still had the chance.”
Masse: “Not exactly. Whatever Nickoladze and the FRF do in Azerbaijan and Northern Italy is their own consciences’ burdens.”
Grinko: “So you’re just a tool?”
Masse: “Tool!? You’re a tool! I’m with technology. I’m the clean-up man!”
Cristiano: “And me?”
Masse: “What about you?”
Cristiano: “You call him a tool and yourself the cleaning man. So what does that make me and Nickoladze?”
Masse: (less confident) “You two are the brains…I guess.” (back to being serious) “ But regardess of what you are, all the blood is on you two and Nickoladze’s hands. I’m clean.”
Grinko: “And it is?”
Masse: “Is what?”
Grinko: “Clean.”
Masse: “ What? Azerbaijan? or Italy?”
Cristiano: “I’d say both.”
Masse: “Yeah man, these operations are G******n immaculate. Except those blackouts in Italy have been catching some unwanted attention. Not forgetting to also mention all those files that Nickoladze insists on keeping on his machine. One of you two really needs to talk to that guy in erasing those files before it gets him in trouble. Well, before it gets us in trouble.”

How is this? Just want make sure I'm doing this correctly.

Last edited by JameyoftheMegacosmos on Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 10:41; edited 1 time in total

JameyoftheMegacosmos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos on Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 10:38

Almost done with the first chapter of my Splinter Cell/GSG crossover. I should have it up on FanFiction.net soon.

I have been thinking of some more of the crossover. I have the beginning part all thought out and have an idea for an ending, but still having trouble for the middle of the crossover. Plus, I need to figure out the roles for some of the FRF members. I already have a role for Christiano and Dante, but the others three major ones (Franco, Franca, and Pinocchio) are ones I'm having trouble with.

Anyway, you should expect to find the first chapter soon.

JameyoftheMegacosmos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Thu 6 Oct 2011 - 2:46

I'm also looking to read this croosover of yours. Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://on.fb.me/9tuZOK Facebook Page for Cyborg Central : Gunslinger Girl Forum cheers
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1637

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Registration date : 2007-09-09
Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos on Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 0:57

Finally I got a chapter finished. Haven't worked on it for weeks.

Here's the link to the first chapter.Tell me what you think of it so far. I appreciate feedback so I could improve on it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7506295/1/Splinter_Cell_Gunslinger_Girl

JameyoftheMegacosmos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum