Collaborative Fic idea: The Revhead Run World Tour

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Collaborative Fic idea: The Revhead Run World Tour

Post by MP5 on Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 0:50

I've recently come up with an idea (constantly being refined with the help of Kiskaloo and Achtung) for a collaborative story set amidst an international road rally/ track hop in the vein of Gumball 3000 and One Lap of America combined. And it goes a little something like this:
--------------
A new celebration of the driver's spirit has arrived with the inaugural Revhead Run World Tour, an intercontinental road rally that spans four weeks, all seven continents, fourteen different cities, and some of the finest racetracks the world has to offer. The Revhead Run is the brainchild of 29-year-old Ilyana Kasdryev, a British-educated biofuel magnate, daughter of a Russian oil baron, and all-around 'Revhead' who loves keeping the pedal to the metal while finding environmentally-responsible ways of feeding the need for speed. The Revhead Run therefore also serves as a promotional platform for Ms. Kasdryev's BlueFuel line of organically-sourced biofuels, engineered by an army of scientists behind closed doors for two years to provide the same performance and reliability as fossil fuels like petrol and petro-diesel at a fraction of the cost--to both the consumer and to the environment. With more than several racetracks along the tour route, BlueFuel is offered in both pump and race fuel grades for both gasoline substitutes and biodiesel.

Now under most circumstances, the Social Welfare Agency would not care about such an event. However, some names of interest have popped up on the participant roster, names associated with criminal and terrorist activity that threaten both Italy and its allies around the world. In addition, Ms. Kasdryev's ambitious efforts to provide an eco-friendly and more affordable alternative to fossil fuels have drawn the ire of foreign petroleum competition, some of whom may be hiding amongst the rally participants specifically to sabotage her or otherwise eliminate the threat she poses by any means necessary.

The Agency therefore sees fit to send a team of Fratello to observe and capture or eliminate these targets quietly. It won't be the easiest task, given that some members of this team are mild YouTube celebrities, but being in the same moving pond as more popular celebrities ranging from sports heroes to supermodels and movie stars certainly helps lower their own visibility. And while paying for the entire world tour won't be cheap (with admission starting at around $150,000 USD per team; more, dependent on team size), certain arrangements have been made to earn the group a discount, and there is always the option of buying into the world tour for only as many legs of the trip as one chooses, providing a somewhat cheaper alternative and the option to insert reinforcements only where and when they are needed.

While their participation in the Revhead Run is technically work for the assigned fratello, the atmosphere and activity makes it feel very much like play, and for a certain few, the distance that the trip puts between themselves and the Agency gives them time and room to be themselves and with each other--provided that Jean Croce (who is one of the team members, to Allison and Jay's chagrin) doesn't stick his nose in what little private time they get. With miles to burn up, bad guys to thwart, and parties in each city they stop in, The Revhead Run World Tour is a journey of epic proportions that will surely leave a lasting impression on its participants.
---------------
Now, I know I have some ideas as to what the team will be tasked with dealing with on this mission (Perhaps Alpha and Liesel will be tasked with Ms. Kasdryev's security), and I know what some of them are going to be rolling for the trip (Jay running a Starion that Allison gives him as a present, Rico riding as navigator). Anyone else interested in doing this collaborative fic? Just as a warning, realism may vary from point to point here in order to keep the action going in some parts (i.e. kicking off the trip's Australian leg with all participants being inserted via touch-and-go landing by cargo planes onto the desert floor)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Collaborative Fic idea: The Revhead Run World Tour

Post by John_234 on Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 0:04

I'm not even that into cars and this sounds awesome. Rolling out of an airplane onto the desert floor? YES.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. -Albert Einstein
John_234

Male

Forum Posts : 469

Fan of : N/A

Original Characters : N/A

Comments : The Chatbox is evil.

Registration date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:14

Okay, I need some plot assistance. when the whole world's your stage, you need to think of plot to fill in the gaps in between. Something mission-related has to happen on each leg, but unfortunately, I can only think of very few. below is a list of what I have so far:

-Australia (Bathurst): Attempted sabotage of a BlueFuel truck

-Australia (Adelaide): Illegal arms trafficking for Indonesian Muslim Extremists (Thanks, Kisk!)

-Asia (Japan): ????

-Asia (Abu Dhabi): Assassination attempt on event organizer Ilyana Kasdryev

-Africa (South Africa): ????

-Africa (Morocco): ????

-Europe (Monaco): ????

-Europe (Germany): ????

-South America (Argentina): ????

-South America (Brazil): ????

-North America (New York to Los Angeles): Mafia troubles; Smuggled suitcase nukes, terrorist threat to major cities

As you can see, there's quite a lot not filled in. suggestions are welcome.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by komplikation on Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:25

Perhaps some corporate sabotage/espionage in Japan. Something along the lines of a rival corporation in Japan doing various thing to steal the technology behind the Biofuel or some other kind of corporate crime.
komplikation

Male

Forum Posts : 7

Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:46

@MP5 wrote:Okay, I need some plot assistance. when the whole world's your stage, you need to think of plot to fill in the gaps in between. Something mission-related has to happen on each leg, but unfortunately, I can only think of very few. below is a list of what I have so far:
-North America (New York to Los Angeles): Mafia troubles; Smuggled suitcase nukes, terrorist threat to major cities

Problem here is nuclear detectors in and around big cities like NYC. People undergoing nuclear/radiation therapy have been stopped because these detectors have picked them up as nuclear threats. Only thing keeping them from becoming federal arrest material is the medical IDs and paperwork they must carry for the time they are under the influence of the therapy. Arrest still happen when paperwork is missing but hospital verification usually releases them in 24 - 48 hours. Nothing worse than getting an "We're sorry." from some asshole wearing dark glasses and a black suit.

Mafias today dont have the inter-city connections of old. Terrorists on the other hand is another matter. Unfortunately, some red-neck out in the sticks has more weapons in his trailer home than a so-called fundamental extremist crying for Jihad. So who to target, and worse (or at best) who to be-friend?

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 23:02

@ElfenMagix wrote:
@MP5 wrote:Okay, I need some plot assistance. when the whole world's your stage, you need to think of plot to fill in the gaps in between. Something mission-related has to happen on each leg, but unfortunately, I can only think of very few. below is a list of what I have so far:

Problem here is nuclear detectors in and around big cities like NYC. People undergoing nuclear/radiation therapy have been stopped because these detectors have picked them up as nuclear threats. Only thing keeping them from becoming federal arrest material is the medical IDs and paperwork they must carry for the time they are under the influence of the therapy. Arrest still happen when paperwork is missing but hospital verification usually releases them in 24 - 48 hours. Nothing worse than getting an "We're sorry." from some asshole wearing dark glasses and a black suit.

Mafias today dont have the inter-city connections of old. Terrorists on the other hand is another matter. Unfortunately, some red-neck out in the sticks has more weapons in his trailer home than a so-called fundamental extremist crying for Jihad. So who to target, and worse (or at best) who to be-friend?

Okay, so I guess sneaking in a nuclear device through a freight port is out of the question. do you have any alternate suggestions?

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 0:01

@MP5 wrote:Okay, so I guess sneaking in a nuclear device through a freight port is out of the question. do you have any alternate suggestions?
There are ways to circumvent this. 2 ways are mentioned in Solution's Resolution and UN Resolution. The ending of Chapter 14: Covert Operations Done Covertly; T-9 hours and counting has a nice scenario. I would advise on doing some homework and read it.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 on Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 0:26

There is the blunt route; using a normal cargo truck, private aircraft or other method not suspect to typical searching to run in the nuke to the place it's supposed to go off. Most compact nuclear devices can be carried in a single-prop aircraft, and if you land at a smaller airfield, you won't have security to pass by. From there, the weapons are basically home free.

That could be a research mission + raid.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. -Albert Einstein
John_234

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by komplikation on Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 1:56

Is this event going to include races on actual racetracks? Or is it going to be a street-only thing?
komplikation

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 3:07

If not clear before...I'm in.

AND I got a solution.

Asia (Japan):
-Scenario 1)
Some(most, or all- I'll leave it to you) of the high end vehicles get stolen and are carted away to be sold. All standard means of investigation including questioning, networking, mug shot identification, finger breaking, etc. With all paths leading to dead ends; someone suggests making an attempt to lure out the thieves in one big buy. The problem is...they're going to need someone high enough profile with enough cash to make it look legit. Whether grudgingly or through persuasion(especially if Michele and Kara are along for the ride) Alpha says he might know somebody. Kisk should know who I mean. Evil

-Scenario 2)
Same context only our beautiful benefactor gets herself kidnapped with the intention of holding her for ransom(she's our damn April O'Neil I swear).

The difference is that Alpha has to rely on his 'contact' to abuse her own "network" to find out a short-list of possible places they might keep her. In this regard...never doubt the reach of an otaku information network. Especially when Alpha's 'contact' is also a Starcraft addict.

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ACH on Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 8:03

*Sharp Pointy Stares*
Eiko: Good New's Most of the SWA's cars are still here.... What?

Eliza: *Holding a Newspaper with a Certain Heterocromatic Blonde in the front page* I wonder who is prominent enough in this country...

Eiko: Oh GOD!

I think We can imagine where this would go

ACH

Male

Forum Posts : 389

Fan of : Physics~

Original Characters : Lots~

Comments : None~~~

Registration date : 2010-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 10:12

@komplikation wrote:Is this event going to include races on actual racetracks? Or is it going to be a street-only thing?
Racetracks are involved, which is why the Revhead Run takes four weeks.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 21:59

@John_234 wrote:There is the blunt route; using a normal cargo truck, private aircraft or other method not suspect to typical searching to run in the nuke to the place it's supposed to go off. Most compact nuclear devices can be carried in a single-prop aircraft, and if you land at a smaller airfield, you won't have security to pass by. From there, the weapons are basically home free.

I tried to post a rebuttal to this but lost it due to power surge. So this is the second attempt.

Any port of call into the USA and cross over across the borders has a series of checks and balances, where anyone trying to sneak in such a weapon of mass destruction would be impossible. For small planes to cross the borders, it will be picked up by radar and satellite, and via satellite- sniffed for a very specific contraband once it crosses the border and followed. Shielding for that contraband in order to hide it and try to ship it would require a jumbo jet to ship it. If such contraband is detected, an F18 would be sent after the plane at best. A SAM would be sent, at worst.

For shipping crates, all creates are sent through X-ray and Radiation detections rings and sniffed. The added benefit of this is the finding of illegal aliens trying to get into the country in one form or another. Ships themselves are scanned by the Coast Guard for Hot Spots, and any found are held miles off shore, raided and dealt with if needed.

Sure, the Nagasaki Bomb was so small, it could be carried in a suit case, but it gave off so much radiation, that it can be picked up by radiation monitors from space.

This would have to be done within the borders of the USA, but to acquire such materials at this day and age, is impossible. In a case shortly after 9/11, a doctor took medical radiation material for one hospital in New York and tried to ship it in his own car to a hospital in Long Island for a patient who needed it. Whether he had documentation or not to do this, he tried, and was caught at the Tri-Borough bridge as his car passing the tolls set of many alarms. This case was quickly buried and made to disappear shortly after. Now such transports is required a lot of paperwork, in a specialized shipping container with so many days in advance of the shipment for the trivial amounts of nuclear medicine.

If such a mission is to be undertaken, then it must be done covertly, be discovered and the agents deal with it. All possible, but one has to figure out all the pieces of the puzzle to this chapter of the story. We all got brains, lets use them into solving this for the chapter.

I'll throw in my OCs, but only as support and intel gathering. Maybe Boomer can figure out something as he has with UN Resolution when I get stuck. The rest, we'll have to see.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

n

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 22:15

Possible solutions:

-Asia (Japan): Stolen Technology obtained in either corporate or government espionage. They try to make themselves the masters of technology but most of their works were copies from other nations works, and maybe a slight enhancement there of, if you can call it that.

-Europe (Germany) and South America (Brazil): Reunification of Nazi forces trying to get a foothold back in Germany. With Skinhead groups growing hard in Germany, they can simply become their 'Padania.' Taking it a step further- bringing the clone of Adolph Hitler to back to Germany as in "The Boys of Brazil."

-South America (Argentina): Stolen Inca Artifacts, some to be believed as Pre-Columbian Gold never found until just recently.

That leaves:

-Africa (South Africa): ????

-Africa (Morocco): ????

-Europe (Monaco): ????

I would suggest human trafficking for these, since as much as we like to deny it, slavery still exists, even in the USA. Especially in the World Sex Trade... I would also add Russia/China/Korea to this list for that reason.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 on Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 22:26

@ElfenMagix wrote:
@John_234 wrote:There is the blunt route; using a normal cargo truck, private aircraft or other method not suspect to typical searching to run in the nuke to the place it's supposed to go off. Most compact nuclear devices can be carried in a single-prop aircraft, and if you land at a smaller airfield, you won't have security to pass by. From there, the weapons are basically home free.

I tried to post a rebuttal to this but lost it due to power surge. So this is the second attempt.

Any port of call into the USA and cross over across the borders has a series of checks and balances, where anyone trying to sneak in such a weapon of mass destruction would be impossible. For small planes to cross the borders, it will be picked up by radar and satellite, and via satellite- sniffed for a very specific contraband once it crosses the border and followed. Shielding for that contraband in order to hide it and try to ship it would require a jumbo jet to ship it. If such contraband is detected, an F18 would be sent after the plane at best. A SAM would be sent, at worst.

For shipping crates, all creates are sent through X-ray and Radiation detections rings and sniffed. The added benefit of this is the finding of illegal aliens trying to get into the country in one form or another. Ships themselves are scanned by the Coast Guard for Hot Spots, and any found are held miles off shore, raided and dealt with if needed.

Sure, the Nagasaki Bomb was so small, it could be carried in a suit case, but it gave off so much radiation, that it can be picked up by radiation monitors from space.

This would have to be done within the borders of the USA, but to acquire such materials at this day and age, is impossible. In a case shortly after 9/11, a doctor took medical radiation material for one hospital in New York and tried to ship it in his own car to a hospital in Long Island for a patient who needed it. Whether he had documentation or not to do this, he tried, and was caught at the Tri-Borough bridge as his car passing the tolls set of many alarms. This case was quickly buried and made to disappear shortly after. Now such transports is required a lot of paperwork, in a specialized shipping container with so many days in advance of the shipment for the trivial amounts of nuclear medicine.

If such a mission is to be undertaken, then it must be done covertly, be discovered and the agents deal with it. All possible, but one has to figure out all the pieces of the puzzle to this chapter of the story. We all got brains, lets use them into solving this for the chapter.

I'll throw in my OCs, but only as support and intel gathering. Maybe Boomer can figure out something as he has with UN Resolution when I get stuck. The rest, we'll have to see.
I see. But large amounts of various types of contraband still make it into the US, obviously. I think it's simple fear and sanity that keeps people from trying a nuclear weapon.

Wasn't the Nagasaki bomb rather... huge? I mean, it required a B-29 to drop it when the B-17 was already one of the largest bombers used in the war.

John_234

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 23:02

@John_234 wrote:I see. But large amounts of various types of contraband still make it into the US, obviously. I think it's simple fear and sanity that keeps people from trying a nuclear weapon.

Wasn't the Nagasaki bomb rather... huge? I mean, it required a B-29 to drop it when the B-17 was already one of the largest bombers used in the war.
Other Contraband does not shine like a mega-watt Mercury Arc Lamp spot light in certain frequency ranges. Nuclear devices does.

As for the Nagasaki Bomb...

The rest of the bomb's casing was actual shielding to protect the crew during transport. It also contained the electronics for the explosives to be set off on a certain altitude and the actual firing sequence; this at a time before the Transistor was invented and were still using vacuum tubes and a large battery to power it all. The handle is part of the wiring harness to connect the device to the rest electronics inside the casing.

Now look at the image carefully, that tiny thing(!!!), devastated a city and killed 100s of thousands.
http://www.hibbing.edu/chem/abomb/page_id_90006.html

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 on Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 23:24

@ElfenMagix wrote:
@John_234 wrote:I see. But large amounts of various types of contraband still make it into the US, obviously. I think it's simple fear and sanity that keeps people from trying a nuclear weapon.

Other Contraband does not shine like a mega-watt Mercury Arc Lamp spot light in certain frequency ranges. Nuclear devices does.

As for the Nagasaki Bomb...

The rest of the bomb's casing was actual shielding to protect the crew during transport. It also contained the electronics for the explosives to be set off on a certain altitude and the actual firing sequence; this at a time before the Transistor was invented and were still using vacuum tubes and a large battery to power it all. The handle is part of the wiring harness to connect the device to the rest electronics inside the casing.

Now look at the image carefully, that tiny thing(!!!), devastated a city and killed 100s of thousands.
http://www.hibbing.edu/chem/abomb/page_id_90006.html

Did not know that. I suppose a bomb is useless without it's detonator though, right?

John_234

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 23:33

And to think the Physics Package has only become smaller in the intervening decades.

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10901

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 23:44

@John_234 wrote:Did not know that. I suppose a bomb is useless without it's detonator though, right?
Talking about Nuclear Physics, one could have exploded the device by shorting out the device + and - wires to a car battery. But we are talking about nano-second timing here. Just shorting out the device would have created an explosion of 1/2 the yield at best and a radioactive plume of waste materials in an elliptical shape many miles long. Because the bomb exploded "cleanly," is why Hiroshima and Nagasaki are still habitable except for a tiny area below where the bombs exploded, instead of polluting the area into a radioactive waste land for thousand of years.

But who in their right (or wrong) state of mind would sit there with the device on their lap, wires sorted out in each hand hovering above a car battery and make a connection...? voodoo doll

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 on Wed 7 Sep 2011 - 0:37

Hah. I see.

John_234

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Wed 7 Sep 2011 - 17:50

@ElfenMagix wrote:

Hmm...how would I transport radioactive material through the country, fictionally speaking of course? Lemme channel my inner-mastermind.

study .... .... .... ...

Okay I think I got it. First thing you would need to get around is that pesky signature. And definitely nothing fancy like plutonium and other unobtainiums; but most likely unrefined, raw uranium. It shouldn't have THAT much of a signature compared to the rest and can possibly be concealed in lead-plated(not lined) containers in small quantities.

Getting it through the borders though would be another matter entirely and that is where we would most likely have to somehow use my favorite plot cop-out...DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY. Former Eastern Bloc diplomats especially have a habit of "doing it big". As in they arrive in the most impractical aircraft, vehicles, etc. I mean seriously, what's the point in arriving in a stretch Escalade for a diplomatic envoy of 4?

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 on Wed 7 Sep 2011 - 18:13

Actually, that is a good point. I remember the first weapons were made in very small quantities.

But uh... wouldn't a biological weapon or something be easier to smuggle? Plus, a nuclear weapon means we'd need extensive co-op with the US government as well as bringing in actual nuclear specialists.

John_234

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 7 Sep 2011 - 20:15

Boomer- Movie: The Peacemaker.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Sat 10 Sep 2011 - 19:35

@ElfenMagix wrote:Boomer- Movie: The Peacemaker.

The Peacemaker was a solid movie with good points, but all in all; it was still made by mid-90's security standards. To pull something like this off today, someone would need to jump through hoops of fire while covered in gasoline with a pack of hungry lions on their ass. Very Happy

Now...onto vehicle selection, I am in a bit of a quandary though. When on private security detail, Alpha is NOT a fan of the "black suit-all up in the client's biz-show of force" method employed by most security firms. Instead he prefers to use a "felt, but not seen" approach which is mostly highlighted in the details alluding to his time spent guarding a Japanese idol. As a result, Alpha looks at both his Challenger SRT-10 and his BMW M3 GTR and decides that both are going to be too high profile to do the job efficiently and thus needs something a bit more pedestrian. Using his tricked out Taro for the more rugged areas would be ideal as he can pass for support/tow crew. However, it will stick out like a sore thumb in the more civilized areas of Japan, Monaco, Germany, and the US(with The South being the exception).

So after careful consideration; I've narrowed it down to two finalists.

1975 Buick Skylark Hatchback

-Armed with a supercharged Olds Rocket 350(gold), redone from the ground up by Alpha, Liesel, Allison, and Eliza. This beast tops out at around 900 HP on top of 950 lbs/ft of torque and pulls past an impressive 9K RPM with a 12K RPM redline. Suspension, rear axle, brakes, etc.; have also been replaced and upgraded to current racing standards. Although even after a Rochester EFI Q-jet conversion, it still sounds a little something like this. Evil

1987 Buick GNX

- After a complete teardown and rebuild of the engine, this sweet baby was given a brand spanking new intercooler setup, exhaust layout, and of course; a brand new Garrett variable-geo twin turbo upgrade. Although it redlines at only 9K RPM compared to the 'other' option; it puts out 1180HP(Allison convinced Alpha to try and go for 1500 HP after seeing Alpha demonstrate the ability of the GNX in front of a few ho-hum "It's just a Buick" detractors before the rebuild; but it kept losing traction at launch even with super sticky slicks, so it took a little while to find the sweet spot with GT radials). Like with the Skylark, this car would also be given the intangible upgrades as well.

So...hmmm....choices.....

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 10 Sep 2011 - 21:13

Fernando: Take the GNX. Japanese have a habit of buying old cars and making them theirs like archeologists at some ancient civilization dig with some findings. Also, have you tried traction ladders in the GNX?

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Sat 10 Sep 2011 - 21:43

Allison: *hopping up and down excitedly* GNX! GNX! No Lag, All Boost!

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Wed 14 Sep 2011 - 3:31

some plot updates:

-North America (New York to Los Angeles): The contents of a stolen Russian VX missile payload have been placed into small aerosol dispensers, scheduled to be set off inside the Los Angeles Metro Red Line, potentially causing thousands of deaths and throwing Downtown Los Angeles into inaccessible chaos. The VX dispensers must be intercepted and/or disposed of before arrival in L.A. or found and neutralized before they can do harm to innocents.

-Africa (South Africa): En route to Kyalami Motor Circuit after lunch and shopping together with her older sister in Johannesburg, 13-year-old Katya Kasdryev is kidnapped by a gang of carjackers backed by mercenaries hired by one of Ilyana's wealthy (and obsessed) former suitors, who threatens unspeakable harm to Katya if Ilyana does not agree to marry him in exchange for her little sister's safety.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by komplikation on Thu 15 Sep 2011 - 2:45

Random thought; will there be any action in between the continents? As in when contestants (and everyone else) are crossing the oceans.
komplikation

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Fri 16 Sep 2011 - 16:29

@komplikation wrote:Random thought; will there be any action in between the continents? As in when contestants (and everyone else) are crossing the oceans.

Good question. If I did want action on the high seas, there could be a possibility of the Revhead Run's participants and vehicles traveling by boat down to South Africa from Abu Dhabi, possibly providing an opportunity for action against Somali pirates. However, due to four weeks being the time limit, there will more likely be a lot of air freight and air travel.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Fri 16 Sep 2011 - 16:59

Although we could also use the between site parts as more focused towards character progression and interaction. Especially towards the new OC's in this mix.

boomer_gonz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Fri 16 Sep 2011 - 18:10

@boomer_gonz wrote:Although we could also use the between site parts as more focused towards character progression and interaction. Especially towards the new OC's in this mix.
Certainly. no better time than downtime to have a chat or two.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum