beatrice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beatrice

Post by Angiegarde on Mon 21 Jan 2008 - 20:55

Has anyone wondered about what Beatrice (Elsa's replacement who first appeared in volume 4) is like?

She's so quiet that it's hard to determine just what her personality is. All I seem to know about her is that she's cute ^_^ and that she has a fine tuned sense of smell.

Does anyone have any other information about her?
Angiegarde

Male

Forum Posts : 133

Fan of : anime

Original Characters : Clarissa

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Re: beatrice

Post by Guest on Mon 21 Jan 2008 - 20:59

There are quite a few Betrice fans here. (Alhough I'm not one of them, at least untill I get to see her for more then 3 panels.)

Judginign from the demanour and facial expression, whe seems a bit similar to Claes, but looks like she'd have more of a tendency twoards sarcasm or cynicism. But, that's just a very wild, on the spot, guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 21 Jan 2008 - 21:04

The way I see it, Bea is either a focused, stone-cold, emotionless killer, or completely bombed on conditioning drugs. She seems to have all the personality of a stump, but also appears quite the skilled operative - there's a touch of professionalism to that kid. Nothing's revealed on her origins - not yet, at least.

But I like Bea a lot, for some reason. You can bet your naked bottom dollar that you'll see her appearing quite often in my stories.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Mon 21 Jan 2008 - 22:33

I like her too. I think she's sooo much better that Petushka and wish she would get a bigger part. She's been just... there. Maybe she won't have a huge story, she's just a girl that is a walk on sometimes. That's what I think. ^_^; She's been in the story so long here and there and Yu Aida never expanded. I don't think a full story on her will ever be told, sadly.

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2723

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 21 Jan 2008 - 22:57

I suppose that's a blessing in disguise for us fanfic writers - it gives us enough ambiguity for cooking up our own details about her.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 21 Jan 2008 - 23:52

I like Beatrice a lot, but with too little to go on, I cant be a fan to her yet- just a kindled interest. She's definately not strung up on the conditioning drug of her sense of smell would not be as sensistive as it has been stated.

She is a professional- and does what she can to please Bernardo with the job at hand (boy- that did not come out right!). They are indeed a matched pair.

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5676

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 22 Jan 2008 - 0:00

Does the conditioning drug really deaden a cyborg's senses, Elfen? I don't see any indication of that happening - especially to Rico, who is supposedly on high doses of the stuff...

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 22 Jan 2008 - 0:07

Dogs used to sniff out bombs and drugs loose their sense of smell more quickly (job hazard), but that's only caused by certian types of drugs. So I'd think the scientist's at the SWA would do what they can to avoid that type of negative effect. Although, there's really no evidence either way. As Nahct said if it does have a detrimental effect it's not enogh to cause problems that are noticable by human standards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 22 Jan 2008 - 2:07

she must have come from a family line of connoisseur. Ratatouielle anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Tue 22 Jan 2008 - 2:09

Didn't Henrietta mention that she couldn't taste the sugar as well in volume one when she was having tea? I always attributed that to the conditioning.

Strive for your next breath.† Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.† Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+9 years until the universe closes!

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Tue 22 Jan 2008 - 4:57

I put that down to getting a replacment tongue after having hers torn out by the guy who killed her family. Henrietta's supposed to be lightly conditioned, remember?

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Tue 22 Jan 2008 - 6:40

Yeah, but jose also makes the point of giving Henrietta a journal, and a camera. He states the reason being, "I Think you've been getting a little forgetful lately, Henrietta." I see it as a tool by the author of making a point that the girls slowly are, but surely dying before our eyes.

Strive for your next breath.† Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.† Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+9 years until the universe closes!

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 13 Feb 2008 - 1:41

Than again, they little girls very young with a lot of things on their minds? And aren't we all forgetful at times?

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 13 Feb 2008 - 2:11

@Nachtsider wrote:But I like Bea a lot, for some reason.
I have to admit I really like her to, and I donít know why - I donít know squat about her. I guess itís that je ne sais quoi.

Unfortunately, since Yuís attention seems to be shifting the gen2ís, odds are weíll never get her whole story. A shame really.
@Nachtsider wrote:You can bet your naked bottom dollar that you'll see her appearing quite often in my stories.
Thatís the beauty of Beatrice. Since so little is known about her character, you can basically make her into whatever you want.

ďI donít hate him specifically, itís the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.Ē
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content