(Light) Yagami vs (Hayate) Yagami

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Light) Yagami vs (Hayate) Yagami

Post by SPARTAN 119 on Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 1:45

Step right up to the latest anime duel to the death: Light Yagami of Death Note vs Hayate Yagami of Nanoha

Can Light write "八神 はやて" into teh notebook of doom before Hayate can say ""Tridents of Poseidon, gather from the sea! Sighs of the silver snow, come from yonder! Skein of surges, gather in the sky!" and drop a MOTHER FUCKING ICEBERG on top of his head?!

Below: Light Yagami and his Death Note, adult and child Hayate Yagami try their best not to cause a time paradox, A MOTHER FUCKING ICEBERG

SPARTAN 119

Male

Forum Posts : 574

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: (Light) Yagami vs (Hayate) Yagami

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 10:12

I'm going to have to go with Hayate on this one as she can have her knights searching for light while remaining unknown. There is a good chance that the knights names may not be their real ones being that they are incredibly old and come from the book of darkness. She could also just knock out everyone in the ciry with a diabolic emission spell or other large area spell, and then search for him at her leisure. I could consider a tie in the direct case spelled out above as he could write the name pretty fast but that ice berg will still crush him when it falls.
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 on Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 11:12

crazyidiot78 wrote:I'm going to have to go with Hayate on this one as she can have her knights searching for light while remaining unknown. There is a good chance that the knights names may not be their real ones being that they are incredibly old and come from the book of darkness. She could also just knock out everyone in the ciry with a diabolic emission spell or other large area spell, and then search for him at her leisure. I could consider a tie in the direct case spelled out above as he could write the name pretty fast but that ice berg will still crush him when it falls.

Yeah, in any real case, Hayate would just have have her knights find him, any/or use an attack that faster to cast, the only chance light would have would be if he somehow knew Hayate's face and was out of attack range. But then Hayate's knights would hunt him down and tear him to pieces, and if they are somehow destroyed when Hayate dies, Nanoha and Fate would... (I'd imagine if someone actually killed one of her friends Nanoha'd probably be like... "I prefer to avoid killing....." *hair cover's eyes, goes into White Devil mode* "But some people are simply to evil to be redeemed" *Starlight breakered to death*

I really just made this for the lolz because I found it amusing that both Yagamis have an insta kill attack that has a long (for and attack) activation time.

SPARTAN 119

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 12:47

Hayate because she's cute and she has A MOTHER FUCKING ICEBERG! Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 18:21

Kiskaloo wrote:Hayate because she's cute and she has A MOTHER FUCKING ICEBERG! Smile

crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTAN 119 on Sun 11 Dec 2011 - 10:40

Kiskaloo wrote:Hayate because she's cute and she has A MOTHER FUCKING ICEBERG! Smile

When in doubt, side with the power of cuteness, especially when she can drop a MOTHERFUCKING ICEBERG on your head!
SPARTAN 119

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum