Cyborg Dormitories (Rome RPG Thread Two)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cyborg Dormitories (Rome RPG Thread Two)

Post by Piero on Mon 28 Jan 2008 - 22:54

Dianaís new quarters in the cyborg dormitory was a small room, and more or less completely undecorated, as its occupant had only moved in the day before. Its furniture was spartan, consisting of a dresser, a desk, and a single bunk. The only surface in the room that could in any way be said to be cluttered was the top of the desk, as it held the firearms Piero had entrusted to Diana (though no ammunition, since he did not yet trust her to handle loaded firearms without his supervision), her journal, and several thin books of sheet music.

Having little to do after Piero had dismissed her from the dayís training, Diana wrote a short entry in her journal, then sat at her desk for a while. Having had enough of firearms for a little while, the cyborg finally opened one of the books of sheet music on her desk and picked up the flute case that was resting nearby.

Withdrawing the instrument within the case, Diana put it to her lips and began to play a simple song.

Last edited by Piero on Mon 22 Feb 2010 - 22:31; edited 7 times in total

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Cyborg Dormitories (Rome RPG Thread Two)

Post by Probit Return on Mon 4 Feb 2008 - 15:58

*Earlier that day*
Triela walked down the dormitory halls, towel draped around her neck and her wet hair dangling loose. She had just finished her training for the day.

She grabbed the towel and rubbed her hair down before opening the door to the room she shared with Claes. She didn't seem to be in though, probably getting the tea and cake ready for the meeting among the cyborgs.

Giving her hair one last rub down, she grabbed a few hairties and pulled it into her trademark ponytails.

OOC: I hope this works. It is my first RP after all. Some feedback would be appreciated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

"What do you mean 'What the hell is a Funyarinpa?' You mean... you don't know?"
"How the hell would I know?"
"How could you not know?! That's... that's practically blasphemous! Say you're sorry! Apologize to the Funyarinpa! Goodness, you are such a rude woman..."
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Forum Posts : 653

Fan of : Stuff

Original Characters : Adrianna, Nero, Abigail, and now Luca

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 5 Feb 2008 - 0:39

OOC: You described what your character does and didn't attempt to exert too much influance on the game world/ other chars. That's good. The "*earlier that day" isn't wrong, but it's also not common for a player to narrate past events. That is more of a co-op story approach. There's nothing wrong with it, but most of the play should happen in the present tense (the past and future are the GM's domain), and that's teh form your descriptins should take. You can also consider getting your character "into the action". Having Triela be in her room means that either another player has to decide to get their char. to come to "you", or you have to get Triela to them. If there was some sort of plot going on, you could have Triela attempt some solo action, but for now the only thing to do, really, is interact with the other players to warm up.

[edit] Woops. sweat I thought this was the Dining hall thread, so I was commenting as if you posted there. There's so many of these RPG threads now it's easy to get lost.

Last edited by on Tue 5 Feb 2008 - 0:46; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 5 Feb 2008 - 0:45

OOC:
I also would suggest doing something to facilitate interaction -saying that Triela 'looked around the room for Claes' would have given Claes' player a nudge to step in (and would have allowed them to determine whether Claes was there or not), but wouldn't have prevented Rico's player from having Rico come knocking either. Another possibility would be to have her hurrying to get ready after training because she knew that some of the other girls might be showing up soon.

Last edited by on Sun 17 Feb 2008 - 2:12; edited 2 times in total

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Tue 5 Feb 2008 - 21:01

IC:
As she approached the first crescendo in her chosen piece of music, Claes' index finger slipped, causing her to play one incorrect, jarring note. Coming to an abrupt halt, she sighed heavily.

At this rate, I'll be dead before I master the Rach 3... she thought bitterly to herself.

Flipping a few pages, Claes picked out a much slower (and easier), rather somber tune. The sounds of Chopin's Prelude Op28 No20 drifted into the hallway.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 0:24

---

Meanwhile, Beatrice could have easily passed for an unmoving statue. She sat in the wooden chair in her dorm room silent like the dead, staring blankly ahead deep in thought, the gears in her mind working like a well oiled machine.

This was unusual for the girl, who often spent her freetime knitting various atricles of clothing and working at crossword puzzles Bernado had given her.

She almost missed it. He had thinly vieled her new mission in his off-hand comment. Bernado had often taken her on missions that were not officially given to them by Lorenzo... like the time he took her to harvet some off fungus to supplement what she assumed was the SWA's failing budget (cridit to Nachtsider) or making sure that Priscillia's date wasn't actaully a meeting with an enemy spy.

She didn't understand why he was chewing on his hankerchief and crying the entire time they were hiding in the bushes, but Beatrice trusted her handler too much to question his motives.

Bernado was indeed a noble man, doing overtime work while not putting it on record, a true patriot. Beatrice would not hesitate a moment to help such a hero.

In any case, right now Beatrice was analysing her newest mission. She mulled over the orders he had given her. She examined them from every possible angle she could think of. And then she came to the only possible interpretation of those words she could think of.

Beatrice got to her feet and walked over to the big cardboard box in the corner of her room that was haphazardly filled with all the useless trinklets Bernado has seen fit to give to her (why did he always give her so much stuff?).

After about two minutes of searching through the pile, Beatrice produced a dusty duffel bag she had been given by Bernado. Good she had all that she needed to accomplish her mission.

If
you looked closely enougth into Beatrice's expressionless face, you
could see the burning fires of determination alight in her eyes.

"Mission Start."

---

EDIT;

OOC, As per Piero's reminder, I forgot to mention Biccie won't be showing up for sometime after this post for reasons undisclosed.

Last edited by sasahara17 on Fri 18 Apr 2008 - 2:58; edited 2 times in total

Who is that hot glasses wearing babe I wonder...
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 1:26

IC:
Having faded from Chopin into a flawless rendition of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, Claes was truly getting into her music. As the final notes of the Sonata faded from the air, she sighed once again.

A shame noone else was around to hear it...

Claes rose from the piano's bench, intending to leave the room.

OOC:
we've really gotta bring some characters together, here...

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 14:03

IC: Triela, having decided that her bear's bow was indeed straight enough, picked herself up out of the chair and walked to the door. Guests weren't supposed to show up anytime soon anyway, so she decided it was time for a little walk.

Her walk led her to a corridor that hummed softly with the sound of a piano. The sound faded away as Triela walked towards the room that held the piano Claes was so fond of playing. So there she is. She mused absently.

She swung the door open to see Claes prepairing to leave. "Great work Madam Claes." She smirked as she said that, knowing how much Claes hated that nickname.

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

"How could you not know?! That's... that's practically blasphemous! Say you're sorry! Apologize to the Funyarinpa! Goodness, you are such a rude woman..."
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Mon 11 Feb 2008 - 0:02

IC:
Claes bent slightly at the waist and plucked a very large hardbound book from the bench she had just vacated. Shooting Triela a brief look of annoyance, Claes then started walking toward the doorway that the blonde girl still occupied.

"Thank you," she said in a somewhat sarcastic tone, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have tea to brew. Perhaps when it's done you can regale me with the tale of how wonderful your day was."

Claes made shooing motions at Triela with the book in her hands.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Mon 11 Feb 2008 - 13:59

OOC: Welcome back LoC.

IC: Triela stepped out of the doorway laughing. "Sure, no problem. What kind of tea do you plan on brewing. Or is it secret?"

Her chuckling died down as she took on a more serious tone. "So have you seen Henrietta today? I don't think I've seen her about."

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Wed 13 Feb 2008 - 3:19

IC:
Claes' brow drew down in thought as she stepped through the doorway.

"Now that you mention it, I haven't seen Henrietta since lunch yesterday..."

She continued walking down the hall, mumbling something incomprehensible. After a few moments, she turned her head a bit and spoke up.

"...oh, and the tea will be Chrysanthemum."

OOC:
figured I'd leave 'Etta's whereabouts up in the air. The easy answer is: Claes doesn't know, because 'Etta has been somewhere other than the garden, piano room, and Triela/Claes' room.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Fri 15 Feb 2008 - 0:55

Triela thought a minute. "She must be on a mission... or Jose took her out for a bit. I hope she's back in time for the tea," she mentioned casually.

"Well, I won't keep you from your tea any longer. See ya." Triela waved to her friend and roommate before she walked down the hall.

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Sun 17 Feb 2008 - 2:23

IC:
Claes continued down the hall, toward the kitchen. By the time she reached the door, she had opened the book in her hands and finished two pages.

OOC:
I'd put more in, but I'm really hoping someone will interrupt me...

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 20 Feb 2008 - 7:37

(OOC: Joining.)

Henrietta eyed her latest obsession with the kind of focus she usually demonstrated during missions or unrequited mooning sessions centered on Jose. In fact, this self-imposed task was about Jose.

Pour batter into prepared pan, smoothing top, then bake until wooden
pick or skewer inserted into center comes out clean, about 55 minutes.

Okay...

The door to the kitchen clicked open.

Etta looked over her shoulder, her instrument bleeding dark matter. "Claes!"

Claes stared at the sight of Henrietta in a fluffy white apron with pink frill borders and the occasional chocolate stains, a whisker dripping chocolate in the young girl's right hand.(yt)

Last edited by Sheo Darren on Wed 20 Feb 2008 - 8:03; edited 1 time in total
Sheo Darren

Male

Forum Posts : 389

Fan of : Mami Tomoe

Original Characters : Rolito, Giuseppe, Elena; Julia, Peppina; Jess, Masakari

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Wed 20 Feb 2008 - 7:41

OOC: Henrietta and chocolates? why does that sound so familiar?

Last edited by West Nile on Wed 20 Feb 2008 - 7:41; edited 1 time in total

Photobucket
Just cause I'm dead, doesn't mean I can't be your Loli Fantasy!
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 20 Feb 2008 - 8:02

Cute, ne? Not just any chocolates, too, as I will make clear once LoC-san replies. ^_^
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Wed 20 Feb 2008 - 8:05

OOC: (scratches head) i guess it's not the chocolates i was thinking about...

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Wed 20 Feb 2008 - 10:09

IC:
Claes looked up from her book to find that Henrietta had essentially destroyed her tidy kitchen...

"Henrietta, what on Earth are you making?" Claes demanded, eying spilt flour, sugar, and various utensils strewn about. It was a mess that only a child on a mission could've made...

OOC:
sorry if I presumed too much... I just thought it would be hilarious.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 20 Feb 2008 - 10:18

(OOC: Nah. It's perfect. ^_^)

Henrietta's face outshone the sun at realizing the mess she'd been caught in. "I... uh... I was making a cake," she gulped. She swiftly hid the whisker behind her back, accidentally smearing the back of her blouse with gooey chocolate from the utensil.

"For Jose..." she added plaintively.(yt)
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Thu 21 Feb 2008 - 0:14

Stand in post for 3klicks:

Having been released early in the morning by a rather busy Jean, Rico had had little to do for most of the day, a situation that did not bother her in the least given her boundless energy and rampant curiousity. She'd spent the day enjoying dozens of different activities -cleaning her guns, checking on the progress of the plants in Claes' garden, watching the other girls train, playing little games she'd made up... she'd had no trouble keeping herself amused, and it was with a light step that she went looking for her roommate Henrietta, whose whereabouts had aroused her curiousity.

She got about twelve feet down the corridor outside her room before she saw Triela and decided to talk to her rather then searching for Henrietta. Smiling happily, she called out to the other cyborg as she skipped down the hall.

"Ciao, Triela!"

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Thu 21 Feb 2008 - 2:18

IC:
Claes sighed as she walked over to the counter, and swept flour off of the section in front of her.

"...a cake." her tone sounded almost disbelieving.

With motes of flour floating in the air now as a result of being rather violently displaced form the counter, Claes carefully set her book on the clean surface.

"What you have there looks more like pudding. It may harden into something resembling brownies, though," Claes turned to the smaller girl, arching an eyebrow, "Do you have shaped pans to make it into a proper cake?"

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Thu 21 Feb 2008 - 6:04

OOC: @Piero: maybe Rico can watch paint dry next Laughing

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Thu 21 Feb 2008 - 6:36

Henrietta blanched. "I need that?" she mumbled.

Shaking her head, Claes then noticed a bottle on the counter. A bottle labeled "Kahlķa Especial".(yt)
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Thu 21 Feb 2008 - 14:50

"Oh, hey Rico," Triela called out to her fellow blonde haired friend. She walked the remaining distance separating her from the girl skipping towards her. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Rico had a good day. She almost always had good days, but out of politeness, she decided to ask anyway. "So, how was your day?"

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Thu 21 Feb 2008 - 22:39

IC:
Claes reached for the bottle on the counter.

"Since when does chocolate cake call for coffee liqueur?"

She shook the bottle gently, judging it to be nearly empty.

"Where did you get this stuff, anyway?"

...and why didn't I come here earlier so I could feed it to Triela? What a waste of 70 proof liquid candy...

OOC:
Again, I couldn't help myself with that last bit... I think some of your fics have affected me, Sheo. sweat

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 0:59

"Great!" Rico smiled. "Jean was busy, so he gave me most of the day off. I had lots of fun."

As an afterthought, she added, "Oh, and I met a new girl during marksmanship practice today."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 16:24

"Oh really?" Triela wondered aloud. "I don't remember hearing anything about a new girl coming in here." The thought of a new cyborg with the agency intrigued her. "So what is she like?" she asked Rico.

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 16:57

Stand in post for 3klicks.

Rico considered.

"She's italian. She had black hair and blue eyes, and she was shooting a SIG Sauer P228. She wasn't very good with it though."

OOC: Two notes -yes, I deiberately made that sound quite a bit like the way Emilio described Rico in Episode Three (thought it might be a bit amusing). Also, Rico is pretty much judging Diana's performance by the rather high standards she's used to, which is a touch unfair given that Diana is a beginner.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 17:05

Triela nodded. "Well if she's new here, you can't expect her to be great already. She's probably still getting used to her implants. I'm sure she'll get better with time."

She thought for a minute. "So, is she nice?"

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 18:28

"I think so. We didn't get to talk much because we were training, although she did say she likes it here."

OOC: Diana's actually had mixed feelings about her new life at the SWA, but put on a smile for Rico's benefit.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 18:54

Triela smiled. "Well that's good." A thought seemed to dawn on her. "Maybe we should pay her a visit. Do you know where her room is?"

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 19:06

Rico shook her head.

"No. She said she moved in yesterday, but she didn't say which room was hers."

Rico's face brightened suddenly.

"Why don't we go looking! I'm sure we can find it if we look around here a bit."

OOC: Rico needs a reminder that other people may like their privacy. Laughing

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 19:51

"Well," she started, "we could do that, but I don't think it would be too polite to start knocking on random doors." She mulled over her thoughts. "We could always go ask Claes. She might have seen something. How does that sound?"

OOC: Oh way to go LoC. Now I can't help but see the hidden things behind the scenes here.

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 19:56

Rico smiled happily.

"Okay!" she agreed.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 20:21

Triela made a quick spin on her heels and walked back towards the kitchen with Rico in tow. Upon reaching the kitchen, she was surprised to see what looked to be something akin to a warzone.

"What the hell happened here? Claes, where you drinking the cooking wine again?"

It was then that she noticed Henrietta all dressed up for the kitchen and realization set in.

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Fri 22 Feb 2008 - 20:54

IC:
Claes' cheeks reddened slightly as she slowly set the bottle of liqueur back on the counter.

"No..." She said, avoiding Triela's eyes... and in so doing, fully taking in the horrific state of her poor kitchen.

Her cheeks now flushed with restrained anger, Claes turned once again to Henrietta.

"Someone seems to have gotten into the alcohol, though," Claes spat venomously.

Her expression suddenly turning from anger to slight amusement, Claes gestured to Henrietta's 'cake'.

"...Or is it actually in that...? You're not trying to get someone drunk, are you?" Claes laughed.

OOC:
wow... post explosion. I guess we wait for Sheo now.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Sat 23 Feb 2008 - 1:44

(OOC: Gomen. I was extremely busy. T-T)

Henrietta's face very much resembled one of Claes' garden-fresh tomatoes in color and brightness. "It's an important ingredient for the cake I was making," she pleaded in a tinny, tiny voice. "I was very lucky to find that bottle in the adults' ice box..."(yt)
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Sat 23 Feb 2008 - 11:36

IC:
"An important ingredient...?" Claes trailed off as she began to clean the worst parts of her kitchen, "... is it actually in the recipe?"

OOC:
no need to apologize, we all get busy... I know I do.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Sun 24 Feb 2008 - 8:33

"Yes. Here."

Claes looked over the print-out. It was a Kahlua Cake recipe, all right.

Then her eyes fell on the first paragraph of the print-out, which was basically a blurb of the man who posted the recipe on the 'Net.

This
is my absolute favorite dessert that my wife Barb bakes. I request it for all special occasions and if Iím lucky, I get to lick the batter bowl!

Blinking at that last part, she read anew.

...and if Iím lucky, I get to lick the batter bowl!(yt)

(OOC: How'd you like that? ^_^)
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Sun 24 Feb 2008 - 10:20

OOC: I pray that none of the girls would get that. I honestly do.

Strive for your next breath.† Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.† Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+9 years until the universe closes!

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Sun 24 Feb 2008 - 12:16

OOC:
bwahahahahahahaha!11one!!!1eleven1!
...now the perversion is getting out of hand... but we've already established that this is fanfic Claes, not canon Claes...
*stomps on Wil's prayer*

IC:
The bowl she was washing dropped out of Claes' suddenly nerveless fingers as she remembered a recent scene from her latest 'romance' novel.

Lick the... the batter bowl... Claes' cheeks went several shades of crimson as the bowl clattered into the bottom of the sink.

Claes turned her face away from the recipe in Henrietta's hands and back to the bowl as look of horror crossed her face. She had just involuntarily imagined her naive little friend and the cake's intended recipient replacing the characters in her book. Claes schooled her features quickly.

I'll never be able to look at those two the same way again... Claes thought as she scrubbed the bowl furiously, maybe Triela's right, those books really are like porn to me...

"Yep... it's in the recipe all right. Sorry," was all she said.

Goddamned euphemisms! I love and hate you, internet...

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Sun 24 Feb 2008 - 15:14

OOC: Wow, poor Claes. I can't stop cracking up. Hurray for Triela unintentionally making it worse.

IC: Triela stood dumbfounded. "Um Claes, am I missing something here? You look like when I embarrass you about all of those romance novels you have."

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Mon 25 Feb 2008 - 6:41

(OOC: It's not perverted. What's wrong with licking a batter bowl? Unless... you guys are thinking of something else... Kidding. I knew you'd translate that as that, so I deliberately put it in. ^_^)

Henrietta was similarly puzzled. Her senior fellow cyborg and friend looked to have tasted something as bad as Angelica's singular attempt to cook pasta. (Now, that was something so awful that the girls involved all wished the conditioning would blot out that specific memory.) That couldn't be good, now, could it?

"Are you all right, Claes?" Etta pressed alongside Triela. "You don't like the recipe?" (yt)
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Mon 25 Feb 2008 - 9:55

IC:
Now completely in control of herself, Claes put the clean bowl away and began working on whatever silverware wasn't currently in use.

"The recipe is... fine... I really think JosŤ will enjoy the cake as well... it's just..." Claes faltered, though her face remained neutral. She went back to washing dishes.

"Nevermind."

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Mon 25 Feb 2008 - 10:55

Henrietta's blush this time was of immense pleasure. "Really, Claes? Jose will like it?"

She clasped her hands together as she bowed her head. Chocolate dripped from the whisk she still held. Altogether Etta looked incredibly cute.

"I'm glad... I'm going to bake it really well! And," she added shyly, "I'm going to make you and Triela some of it, too!"(yt)

(OOC: Muwahahahaha! Suffer, Claes, suffer! ^_^)
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 25 Feb 2008 - 12:13

OOC: I really ought to be warning you guys about the fact that all these threads are in the same continuity and that Claes' character should be kept believably close to her canon one for the sake of her involvement in serious stuff later on. However...

Stand in post for 3klicks (although I'm not sure he'd post this one himself...):

Unlike Claes, Rico was not bothered by the messy kitchen. She didn't mind clean up very much, and she loved cake. It was realy nice of Henrietta to make some for them.

"Can I lick the spoon when you're done?" she asked.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Mon 25 Feb 2008 - 20:46

OOC: I really ought to be warning you guys about the fact that all
these threads are in the same continuity and that Claes' character
should be kept believably close to her canon one for the sake of her
involvement in serious stuff later on.

(OOC: Well, we know Claes can be angered, so why can't she be embarrassed? It's just that we've never witnessed a situation in the manga or anime that the girls found something to use to needle Claes with. And even without the romance novella issue- which I'm sure all girls go through; hell, my Creative Writing teachers revealed to me that a lot of famous and skilled Filipino writers wrote romance novellas to eke out a living wage while waiting for their "serious" work to sell. In fact, whenever I write romance, I make sure to look up the romance novellas hidden in my mom's room for clues as to how to write tasteful smut...

(Anyway, imagining Jose licking the chocolate from the bowl of a concoction that Henrietta made will either creep you out or send you into a fit of laughter, whether or not you are Claes. Which is why I chose that particular recipe. ^_^)

Henrietta beamed. "Sure, Rico! Here!" She offered the whisk to her friend. Some of the chocolate was all over her hand. "Try this. I'm done mixing with it, anyway..."(yt)
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 26 Feb 2008 - 0:51

OOC: My post was probably somewhat in reaction to LOC's comment about this being fanfic Claes and not canon Claes. Kind of a note about 'have some fun, but don't let it get so out of hand that you can't believe this is the same Claes as in canon.'

Or something.

Also, you guys do realise that the spoon licking request from Rico was deliberately meant to add fuel to the fire, don't you?

Oh yeah, and Sheo... if you manage can manage to squeeze it in, it would be nice if you could take a look at the other two active threads at some point soon. Not really critical though.

Stand in post for 3klicks.

"Thanks!" Rico exclaimed as she gladly took the whisk Henrietta gave her. For some reason, it smelled strongly of whatever was in that bottle...

Taking a lick, her eyes widened, then she giggled happily.

"This makes my tongue tingle!"

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Tue 26 Feb 2008 - 20:17

After watching the exchange, Triela blanched. Why do I get the feeling that this could turn out really bad. "You know what Henrietta, I'm not really in the mood for cake right now."

She suddenly remembered why it was that she even came to the kitchen in the first place. "Oh yeah, Rico said that there is a new girl in the dorms. I don't suppose either of you know anything do you?"

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Tue 26 Feb 2008 - 22:09

OOC:
Spoiler:
in Life Goes On, the canon Giuseppe is dead by the time we meet OC Giuseppe. Canon/handler Giuseppe is alive in this, so we can assume that any instance of the name refers to him.

IC:
Claes didn't look up from her dishwashing. She was almost out of things to wash, though...
I guess I'll just make the tea, then.
And then something Triela had said clicked in her mind.
"New girl...? Black hair, a little on the tall side?" Claes paused for confirmation.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum