Cyborg Dormitories (Rome RPG Thread Two)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cyborg Dormitories (Rome RPG Thread Two)

Post by Probit Return on Sun 24 Feb 2008 - 15:14

OOC: Wow, poor Claes. I can't stop cracking up. Hurray for Triela unintentionally making it worse.

IC: Triela stood dumbfounded. "Um Claes, am I missing something here? You look like when I embarrass you about all of those romance novels you have."

Probit Return
That One Guy

Forum Posts : 653

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Mon 25 Feb 2008 - 6:41

(OOC: It's not perverted. What's wrong with licking a batter bowl? Unless... you guys are thinking of something else... Kidding. I knew you'd translate that as that, so I deliberately put it in. ^_^)

Henrietta was similarly puzzled. Her senior fellow cyborg and friend looked to have tasted something as bad as Angelica's singular attempt to cook pasta. (Now, that was something so awful that the girls involved all wished the conditioning would blot out that specific memory.) That couldn't be good, now, could it?

"Are you all right, Claes?" Etta pressed alongside Triela. "You don't like the recipe?" (yt)

Sheo Darren

Forum Posts : 389

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Mon 25 Feb 2008 - 9:55

IC:
Now completely in control of herself, Claes put the clean bowl away and began working on whatever silverware wasn't currently in use.

"The recipe is... fine... I really think JosŤ will enjoy the cake as well... it's just..." Claes faltered, though her face remained neutral. She went back to washing dishes.

"Nevermind."

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Forum Posts : 2628

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Mon 25 Feb 2008 - 10:55

Henrietta's blush this time was of immense pleasure. "Really, Claes? Jose will like it?"

She clasped her hands together as she bowed her head. Chocolate dripped from the whisk she still held. Altogether Etta looked incredibly cute.

"I'm glad... I'm going to bake it really well! And," she added shyly, "I'm going to make you and Triela some of it, too!"(yt)

(OOC: Muwahahahaha! Suffer, Claes, suffer! ^_^)

Sheo Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 25 Feb 2008 - 12:13

OOC: I really ought to be warning you guys about the fact that all these threads are in the same continuity and that Claes' character should be kept believably close to her canon one for the sake of her involvement in serious stuff later on. However...

Stand in post for 3klicks (although I'm not sure he'd post this one himself...):

Unlike Claes, Rico was not bothered by the messy kitchen. She didn't mind clean up very much, and she loved cake. It was realy nice of Henrietta to make some for them.

"Can I lick the spoon when you're done?" she asked.

Piero

Forum Posts : 2617

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Mon 25 Feb 2008 - 20:46

OOC: I really ought to be warning you guys about the fact that all
these threads are in the same continuity and that Claes' character
should be kept believably close to her canon one for the sake of her
involvement in serious stuff later on.

(OOC: Well, we know Claes can be angered, so why can't she be embarrassed? It's just that we've never witnessed a situation in the manga or anime that the girls found something to use to needle Claes with. And even without the romance novella issue- which I'm sure all girls go through; hell, my Creative Writing teachers revealed to me that a lot of famous and skilled Filipino writers wrote romance novellas to eke out a living wage while waiting for their "serious" work to sell. In fact, whenever I write romance, I make sure to look up the romance novellas hidden in my mom's room for clues as to how to write tasteful smut...

(Anyway, imagining Jose licking the chocolate from the bowl of a concoction that Henrietta made will either creep you out or send you into a fit of laughter, whether or not you are Claes. Which is why I chose that particular recipe. ^_^)

Henrietta beamed. "Sure, Rico! Here!" She offered the whisk to her friend. Some of the chocolate was all over her hand. "Try this. I'm done mixing with it, anyway..."(yt)

Sheo Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 26 Feb 2008 - 0:51

OOC: My post was probably somewhat in reaction to LOC's comment about this being fanfic Claes and not canon Claes. Kind of a note about 'have some fun, but don't let it get so out of hand that you can't believe this is the same Claes as in canon.'

Or something.

Also, you guys do realise that the spoon licking request from Rico was deliberately meant to add fuel to the fire, don't you?

Oh yeah, and Sheo... if you manage can manage to squeeze it in, it would be nice if you could take a look at the other two active threads at some point soon. Not really critical though.

Stand in post for 3klicks.

"Thanks!" Rico exclaimed as she gladly took the whisk Henrietta gave her. For some reason, it smelled strongly of whatever was in that bottle...

Taking a lick, her eyes widened, then she giggled happily.

"This makes my tongue tingle!"

Piero

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Tue 26 Feb 2008 - 20:17

After watching the exchange, Triela blanched. Why do I get the feeling that this could turn out really bad. "You know what Henrietta, I'm not really in the mood for cake right now."

She suddenly remembered why it was that she even came to the kitchen in the first place. "Oh yeah, Rico said that there is a new girl in the dorms. I don't suppose either of you know anything do you?"

Probit Return
That One Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Tue 26 Feb 2008 - 22:09

OOC:
Spoiler:
in Life Goes On, the canon Giuseppe is dead by the time we meet OC Giuseppe. Canon/handler Giuseppe is alive in this, so we can assume that any instance of the name refers to him.

IC:
Claes didn't look up from her dishwashing. She was almost out of things to wash, though...
I guess I'll just make the tea, then.
And then something Triela had said clicked in her mind.
"New girl...? Black hair, a little on the tall side?" Claes paused for confirmation.

LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Tue 26 Feb 2008 - 22:33

Having not actually seen her, Triela was forced to rely on Rico's discription of the girl. Still, she looked at the blonde haired girl, waiting for her to respond. After all, she would know better then Triela, herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

"What do you mean 'What the hell is a Funyarinpa?' You mean... you don't know?"
"How the hell would I know?"
"How could you not know?! That's... that's practically blasphemous! Say you're sorry! Apologize to the Funyarinpa! Goodness, you are such a rude woman..."
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Fan of : Stuff

Original Characters : Adrianna, Nero, Abigail, and now Luca

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 27 Feb 2008 - 1:03

OOC: You can probably add 'hair worn in a ponytail' to that, LOC. Something I kind of decided on after writing that descriptor, but would probably help establish a more positive ID.

Stand in post for 3klicks:

Seeing Triela's look, Rico paused in her licking of the batter spoon.

"Hmmm?"

Once an explanation of what was wanted was given, she smiled and nodded her head.

"Yeah, that's her."

Piero

Male

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 27 Feb 2008 - 7:45

"Who are you talking about?" Henrietta asked. After she is answered, she went, "I see... ah! Excuse me for a moment..."

She hurriedly browsed through the cupboard for the molds that Claes stated were all-important. "Found it!"

Her face brightly flushed with excited success, Henrietta withdrew an aluminum mold... shaped like a heart. "It's perfect!" she gushed.(yt)
Sheo Darren

Male

Fan of : Mami Tomoe

Original Characters : Rolito, Giuseppe, Elena; Julia, Peppina; Jess, Masakari

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Fri 29 Feb 2008 - 20:22

IC:
Claes moved from the sink to a low cupboard, from which she removed a white porcelain tea set. She set it on the counter.

"Yeah... I saw her this morning. Apparently she's living in one of the rooms down the hall from Triela and I... one of the ones that was used as a furniture storeroom," Claes said as she rummaged around in a cabinet over her head, "Now where did I put that Chrysanthemum..?"

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Fri 29 Feb 2008 - 20:37

Triela smiled. "See Rico, I told you Claes would know. Thanks Claes."

Then she got a look of the "perfect" mold Henrietta had. Heart shaped mold, embarrased Claes, lick the batter bowl. Realization dawned on her. Oh. It's just like that one romance novel Claes made me read. Her face flushed.

Maybe seeing this new girl will take my mind off this whole situation, she mused. "Um, I think I'll go pay her a visit." She turned around, and, out of politeness, added, "would anyone like to join me?"

OOC: Yeah, I had to add one last bit to the little joke. Take that Triela!

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

"How could you not know?! That's... that's practically blasphemous! Say you're sorry! Apologize to the Funyarinpa! Goodness, you are such a rude woman..."
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Sun 2 Mar 2008 - 9:09

Henrietta shook her head sadly. "I'm sorry, Triela. I'm going to be busy." She brightened at once and added, "I'll make sure to leave some cake for you later for tea."

To Rico: "Will you help me?"(yt)
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 4 Mar 2008 - 2:09

Stand in post for 3klicks:

Rico smiled at Henrietta's request for help. She didn't know much about baking, but she thought it would probably be fun to bake a cake.

"Sure!" she agreed.

OOC: I'd actually hoped Diana might be able to meet several of the girls, but perhaps Triela can bring her to meet the others later?

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 6:35

(OOC: Good idea, Piero. Bring her in when the other girls are eating the Kahlua cake. It'll be a blast. ^_^)

"Thank you," Henrietta approved. "You warm up the oven, Rico. Claes has the recipe right now, so look it up for instructions if you're not sure about things.

"Triela, maybe you might want to come over to my room and have tea and cake with us there? You can bring... Diana, right? You can bring her so we can meet her."

She took hold of the bowl containing the gooey concoction that was her batter. "All right," Etta murmured, eyeing the heart-shaped cake mold before her. "This is for Giuseppe..."(yt)
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 12:06

The situation that was unfolding before her was going to end up chaotic at best. Triela could only imagine that after what she was sure Henrietta and Rico would do to the kitchen, Claes would make their deaths quick and painless. At least it's not the vegetable garden, she thought briefly.

"Well, I'm off," she called out. "I'll see you all later. Good luck on your cake Henrietta."

She left them to the kitchen, intent on giving the new girl Diana a warm greeting.

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 12:22

OOC: If you're trying to get Triela and Diana talking at this point, it might be a good idea to add something about Triela walking to Diana's room and knocking on her door. That gives me something clear to respond to.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 12:33

OOC: Why do I always forget the obvious?

IC: Triela walked down the hallway, finding the room Claes had pointed out as the old storage room. She rapped her knuckles on the door and waited for Diana to answer.

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 5 Mar 2008 - 12:38

Hearing the knock on her door, Diana lowered her flute from her lips and turned towards the source of the noise.

"Hello?" she called out uncertainly.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Thu 6 Mar 2008 - 11:36

She certainly sounds cautious, Triela thought before responding. "Hi," she said through the door, "you're Diana, right? My name is Triela. I'm one of the cyborgs here and I heard you were new here. I thought I'd come to welcome you. The others were going to come too, but they're a little... preoccupied at the moment."

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Thu 6 Mar 2008 - 12:48

Diana smiled at Triela, though she seemed somewhat nervous, a far cry from the cheerful girl one might have expected from Rico's description of her as someone who said she liked it at the SWA. Her uncertainy might be more a reflection of her unfamiliarity with her new environment then her true personality however.

"Hi."

Placing her flute on the desk Diana rose to her feet. She was similar in height to Triela, but in many other respects the two girls could not have been more different. Diana had pale blue eyes and not quite straight black hair, worn in a ponytail that reached partway down her back. She looked rather gangly in overall appearance, giving an impression not entirely unlike that of a long legged colt, though she seemed reasonably steady on her feet. She was dressed quite simply in a pair of black pants and a white blouse.

"Would you like to sit down?" she asked, "I only have the one chair, but..."

She motioned one way with one hand while looking in another direction towards the bed. When one got right down to it, her sparsely furnished new room didn't have much of anywhere to sit -just the desk chair and the bed, unless one was willing to sit on the floor.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Fri 7 Mar 2008 - 10:03

In the kitchen...

"Eh?"

Henrietta consulted her instructions anew. "Grease and flour the cake pan... it means the mold, right?"

She stared at the mold, which was now overflowing with chocolate, and suppressed an impulse to panic.

It's okay... I can pour it back in the bowl and have Claes clean it before trying again... right?

"Rico?" Etta asked her helper, just about done with preheating the oven. "We'll need grease. You look for some grease. I think," she frowned at all the white powder still scattered across countertop and floor, "I think we still have flour...

"Claes? Could you clean this up for me?" She meant the mold, of course, which she was now hurriedly emptying.(yt)
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Fri 7 Mar 2008 - 10:13

IC:
Claes looked up from the teapot she was carefully arranging dried flowers in.

"I'm rather busy at the moment, Henrietta. If you want that bowl clean, the sink's right there," she said, pointing, "Oh, and I expect this place to be clean and tidy again when you're done with that cake."

Claes went back to her teapot.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Fri 7 Mar 2008 - 11:40

Triela noticed the uncertainty in Diana. So she's shy... Looks like I'm going to have to teach her to warm up to the others. Hah, I guess Henrietta was right.

A twinkle appeared in Triela's eye as she looked at the sole chair in the room. "How about I sit on the chair, and you sit on your bed? That way, neither of us has to stand or sit on the floor." She flashed Diana a grin.

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 7 Mar 2008 - 11:55

Diana nodded.

"Alright," she agreed, then suddenly hesitated for a moment. Glancing at the desk, she grabbed her flute and its case and carried them over to the bed with her.

"Sorry, I just need to make sure I clean this properly before I put it away," she explained to Triela as she sat down.

Grease.

Rico didn't need to look very hard to find grease. She knew where some was. Dashing out of the kitchen, she ran down the hall to her room and returned shortly thereafter with her weapons cleaning kit.

"What type of grease does it ask for?" she asked as she began to rummage around inside the kit. "Will a general purpose one do?"

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Fri 7 Mar 2008 - 12:10

"Oh, a flute. I don't play an instrument myself, but my roommate, Claes, plays the piano and Henrietta plays the violin."

Triela noticed how Diana seemed to protect the instrument that was most likely given to her by her handler. "Do you like to play?"

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 7 Mar 2008 - 12:21

Diana nodded.

"Yeah, I do. Although it was kind of frustrating at first because my fingers were so clumsy."

She used a cleaning rod to push a piece of cloth through the inside of the flute, collecting the moisture that had gathered inside the metal instrument while she was playing it.

"I'm doing a lot better now though. I think Piero was right about it helping me with my motor skills."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Sat 8 Mar 2008 - 9:49

(OOC: Silly Rico is silly. Arch Claes is hot. ^_^)

"Yes, Ma'am," Etta immediately squeaked. When Claes gave an order, it was best to be snappy about it. Then: "Ah, Rico!"

But her roommate had already bolted out the door for parts unknown. Henrietta frowned.

Where is she going? All I asked her to get was grease...

Having recivered as much of the precious batter as she could (she left the bowl on the counter), Henrietta hurried to the sink to clean up her cake mold. That proved... difficult. The sticky batter coating the mold's inside all but laughed aloud at the cleansing jet of water she directed at it.

Huhn...

Angrily scrubbing away at the chocolate-slicked metal utensil with soap and wire loofa, she barely acknowledged Rico's return, so focused was she on her newest mark.

"What type of grease does it ask for? Will a general purpose one do?"

*Scrub scrub growl scrub*

Yes, Rico was being ignored.

Notably, another metal mold, this one of a conventional circle shape, sat on the table as well. It radiated temptation to Rico.

Come on, Rico... you know what Henrietta said.. grease and flour me...(yt)
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sat 8 Mar 2008 - 11:40

Not getting an answer from Henrietta, Rico decided to act based on what she had previously been told. Taking out the tube of militec gun grease that she used on her CZ-75's slide, she began to cover the circular mold in a thin layer of the stuff. Thin and practically invisible, since she's been told that if she could actually see the gun grease, she was using too much.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Sat 8 Mar 2008 - 13:45

Triela nodded. "Yeah, the implants take some time getting used to. It's that way for all of us. Don't worry, you'll get used to it in time."

She took a look around the room. It certainly was bare. "So what do you think of the dormitories so far?"

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sat 8 Mar 2008 - 15:30

Diana shrugged her shoulders nervously.

"I'm not really sure yet. I only moved in here yesterday."

She looked around the room.

"It seems more like a home then the hospital did, but it doesn't seem like there are as many people either."

Diana had been visited regularly by Piero while she was in the medical ward, and had also had regular contact with the staff. In comparison the dorms -where people were often out and she hardly knew anyone- did seem a bit lonely.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Sun 9 Mar 2008 - 0:09

OOC: im the new Rico, weehee
@Piero: do you plan to poison the girl?

IC: After Rico coats the pan with the grease she presents it to Henrietta.

"Etta! did i grease it enough?"

OOC: i see what you mean, sorry about that. i really don't want any of these girls hitting the bathroom out of bowel movement at the wrong time so im hopping someone (Claes or Henrietta) catches Rico.

Last edited by West Nile on Sun 9 Mar 2008 - 0:49; edited 2 times in total

Photobucket
Just cause I'm dead, doesn't mean I can't be your Loli Fantasy!
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 9 Mar 2008 - 0:31

OOC: Hopefully a coating that thin won't be enough to cause the girls serious harm.

Any chance you could clean that post up a little bit? Your in character post shouldn't continue from something you said out of character, and you should also clarify that its Rico who's the one doing what you describe. (Yeah, I know you said you're Rico's new player, but it still seems kind of wrong not to mention that it's Rico during the actual story part of the post. Also, you should be posting in past tense. Exact phrasing is up to you, but your post should probably look more like this:

After Rico coated the pan, she presented it to Henrietta.

"Is this greased well enough, 'Etta?"

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Sun 9 Mar 2008 - 13:47

Triela gave Diana her warmest smile. "Don't worry. All of us girls are here for you. We're kinda like a big group of sisters. We stick together. Infact, we'll be drinking tea later. You should join us. Claes makes the best tea." Triela looked at her expectantly. "So what do you say?"

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 9 Mar 2008 - 14:09

Diana smiled.

"I'd like that," she agreed. Triela seemed really nice, and her words words of reassurance were comforting to the less experienced cyborg.

"Have you been here a long time?" she asked. It seemed to her that the other girl probably had been.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Sun 9 Mar 2008 - 23:34

Triela nodded. "Yeah, I'm one of the first. Angie's got me beat though. She's the first of us, as nice as they come too."

She smirked as she looked Diana in the eyes. "So, what do you think of your handler?"

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 9 Mar 2008 - 23:43

Diana's face took on a trouble expression.

"He seems nice," she replied after a moments pause. "He helped me a lot while I was still in hospital. But..."

She trailed off, seemingly not quite sure what to say.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Mon 10 Mar 2008 - 0:04

Seeing Diana's troubled face troubled Triela. She had never met the man, so she couldn't make an accurate judgement on him. But if it was enough to trouble Diana, then maybe he wasn't such a great handler. Realizing this was probably an issue that Diana didn't feel like sharing, Triela headed her off. "It's okay. You don't have to say any more if you don't want to."

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 10 Mar 2008 - 0:18

Diana shook her head.

"It's not that I don't want to talk about it," she told Triela sadly, "It's more that I don't know what to say."

She paused for a moment.

"I guess the best way I can put it is that Piero is supposed to be like family to me, but he's not. He's nice to me, but he doesn't feel like part of my family. Not the way my mother and father did. I never had a real brother, so I don't know what it feels like to have one, but somehow I don't think it's supposed to feel like this. Somehow I think it's supposed to feel a lot closer."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Mon 10 Mar 2008 - 0:49

Everything finally clicked for Triela. So that's what it is. "Well, to be fair, Hillshire and I aren't too close, but he still cares. He just has trouble showing it. Maybe Piero is the same way."

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 10 Mar 2008 - 1:08

"It's not that he doesn't care for me -I think he does. It's just that... well... I kind of miss my real family. They told me my parents are dead, but it doesn't seem that way. I keep expecting to wake up one morning and find that everything that's happened -everything that I've seen and heard since I woke up in the hospital- has all been a dream and that I'm back to being a normal girl again."

She looked over at Triela.

"Do you ever get that feeling?"

OOC: It's somewhat noteable that Diana still has memories of her family -some of the girls have had their memories wiped.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 10 Mar 2008 - 1:13

OOC: Not implausible, Piero. Hell, Rico remembers.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Mon 10 Mar 2008 - 1:22

Triela shook her head. "I don't remember my family. I dreamt of my mother once, but I don't remember it. The Agency is all I know. If it weren't for them, I probably would have ended up in some snuff film and killed."

For a second, it looked as if Triela might cry, but it quickly disappeared and she cheered up. "I'm sure you'll get used to it here. Everyone is nice... well, the guys over at Section One can be jerks but they're not all that bad."

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 10 Mar 2008 - 1:30

OOC: I know Rico remembers. But not all the girls do. That's why its noteable that Diana has been allowed to keep some of her memories. Not all of them, but some of them.

IC:

Diana winced a bit at what Triela was saying. Prior to her coming to the agency, she'd led a rather sheltered life. Nevertheless, she managed to force herself to act cheerful when Triela tried to reassure her about the agency.

"I'm sure I will. It probably just takes time. The other girl I met earlier seemed to really like it here. Her name was Rico, do you know her?"

OOC: Everyone's nice? What about Jean? Razz

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Mon 10 Mar 2008 - 1:43

OOC: Deep down inside, he probably is.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Mon 10 Mar 2008 - 9:46

(OOC: Don't worry, Piero, West Nile, I'm not planning to poison the girls. But, since Etta's busy, maybe Claes can notice...)

"Oh, that's good, Rico," Henrietta grunted as she continued to struggle with chocolate. She had not sent one look Rico's way. "Just put flour on it, then..."

Said flour was scattered across the counter and floor. Of course, there was the box, which might have some flour left...(yt)
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Tue 11 Mar 2008 - 12:31

Triela once again nodded. "Yeah, I know Rico. She may seem a little withdrawn when you first meet her, but once she warms up to you, she's really nice. She was going to come with me to greet you, but Henrietta had her hands full with a cake she was baking so Rico decided to help her." Triela winced a bit when she mentioned the cake, but she held her composure. At least Claes is there watching over their work.

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Tue 11 Mar 2008 - 19:39

IC:
With her tea finally brewing, Claes started over towards her breadbox. She'd recently gone on a bit of a baking spree, and thus had a surplus of delicious confections squirrelled away there. She only made it three steps before something halted her in her tracks.

"Rico, are you cleaning your pistol, or baking?" She asked suddenly.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 12 Mar 2008 - 0:03

"Yeah, she did seem nice. Do you think anyone would mind if I tried to help with that cake? I know a little bit about baking."

Diana might have had a fairly extensive memory wipe, but she was still the daughter of a pair of restaurant owners, and she'd managed to maintain at least some knowledge of her family's craft.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Wed 12 Mar 2008 - 5:37

OOC: go ahead, pleas stop her!

IC: Rico gave a surprised glance at Claes and presented to her the powdered tray.

"Im helping Etta bake of course Very Happy"
"Did i put enough flour?"

OOC: i want Rico to gather up the flour on the floor, put it in the box then put it in the tray but i guess Rico's already busted so it's up to Henrietta if she still wants to bake the "toxic treat" or is gun crease non-toxic?

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 12 Mar 2008 - 8:52

OOC: Gun grease is toxic. It has different content than butter and is not palm oil. Its similar to those you use to make your shoe shiny. I wouldn't want to eat something greased with the thing I use to clean my airsoft...

IC:
"...Maybe I should try interacting..." Anna thought gazing the ceiling in her empty room

she pause, slapping her forehead as a follow up "...hell no..."

frustrated and irritated she jumped from her bed, put on her usual overall (jeans, polo-shirt, and a jacket), and head outside "I'll head to the library..."

but she stop

"...on second thought, I think I'll make a pass on their room..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Wed 12 Mar 2008 - 9:11

OOC:
I'm not really certain what gun grease she would be using. I (and most people, I imagine) use gun oil (the only grease I use is for trucks, and it would make a gun jam up really fast). I've never put it to the test (:billnye: , anyone?), but I'm pretty sure it's toxic.

IC:
Claes gave Rico the look(tm).

"The flour isn't the problem. Why are you using your weapon cleaning kit to bake with?"

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Wed 12 Mar 2008 - 9:14

Still obliviouse to what Claes is trying to say Rico smiled back.

"Henrietta told me to put grease on the pan."

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 12 Mar 2008 - 9:24

(OOC: Gun oil is toxic. I believe the stuff is one of the refined by-products of oil refineries.)

"Humph..." Puzzled

Yes, the obsessive Etta was still struggling with the chocolate.
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Wed 12 Mar 2008 - 9:29

IC:
"Wait... you greased that pan with..." Claes glanced at the bottle Rico was using, "Gun... oil...?"

Without another word, Claes turned to a nearby cupboard and removed a bottle of baker's grease. She pointed to the pan in Rico's hands.

"We'll need to put that in the big dishwasher now. The stuff you put on it would make people sick."

Claes held out one hand to take the pan away, and offered the baker's grease with the other.

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Wed 12 Mar 2008 - 9:32

IC:Rico couldn't believe her eyes. However, her first reaction was in fact displeasure to what Claes said.

"But...but... I made sure I used the good kind of oil!"

Rico held the pan to her chest not wanting Claes to destroy all her hard work.

OOC: i you want it take it if you can LOL!!!

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Thu 13 Mar 2008 - 8:39

IC:
Claes' hands dropped to her sides.

"Rico... we're not going to eat anything baked in gun oil, even really good gun oil. And you're getting some of it on your shirt."

OOC:
Even Claes knows my sig is truth:
**edit**
changed my signature. decided to copy Rusty's quote meme... so here's the old sig:

Jesus?! Pshaw. Nobody fucks with the Rico.

Last edited by LoC978 on Fri 13 Jun 2008 - 19:35; edited 1 time in total

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum