SWA Dining Hall (RPG Thread 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SWA Dining Hall (RPG Thread 3)

Post by Piero on Mon 28 Jan 2008 - 22:56

It was early morning in the SWA compound’s dining area when Piero came in for breakfast. The former GIS operator had just finished showering after his morning exercise routine, and was dressed in one of the well tailored suits he typically wore. Since he was not in public, he was not wearing the sunglasses he often used to hide his eye colour.

Scanning the room, Piero made note of the large number of unfamiliar people as he made his way over the tables where the food was laid out and got himself a plate. Despite having lived in the SWA compound for some time, his contact with other agency personnel outside of the medical staff had been relatively minimal, as he’d spent much of his time in his own quarters or at the medical ward working with Diana. Now that she was deemed fit enough to move into the dormitories and begin her training, he too was free to join the daily life of the agency –not that he hadn’t been to begin with, but he’d taken his commitment to his charge extremely seriously, even going so far as to take his meals when she did.

Helping himself to eggs, bread, and fruit, Piero turned away from the food tables and began to look for a place to sit.

Last edited by Piero on Sat 8 Mar 2008 - 15:55; edited 2 times in total

Piero

Male

Forum Posts : 2617

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: SWA Dining Hall (RPG Thread 3)

Post by sasahara17 on Fri 1 Feb 2008 - 18:05

Suddenly, a loud slap suddenly echoed through the dining hall.

"You... dog!" an angry voice exclaimed.

Bernado could only nurse his reddened cheek and dumbly return to his seat while the rather pretty SWA scientist stormed off, so
angry would could almost see the steam rolling out of her ears.

Most of the SWA staff paid no heed to this embarassing display. Bernado did have an awful habit of getting dumped every forthnight.

His confusion only lasted for a few short moments.

"Women!" He shruged, the red handprint beginning to show on his reddening cheek.

Regaining his composure with only the skill a fratello operator could muster, Bernado noticed the new guy staring at him, plate in hands and mouth agape. Grinning ear to ear, Bernado waved the Piero over whicle guesturing to the now empty seat beside him.

"Ah! New guy! Been looking for you. This seat's now vacant, so care to join me?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is that hot glasses wearing babe I wonder...
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 1 Feb 2008 - 18:24

Seeing as he was still trying to figure out his standing in his new workplace, Piero wasn't entirely sure he wanted to start associating with a seeming joker right off the bat, but he had been looking for a seat, and he didn't exactly have a convenient escape route handy, so he made his way over to Bernardo's table.

"Thank you," he greeted the other handler.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Fri 1 Feb 2008 - 18:33

Allowing Piero some time to get settled in, Bernado then asked aquestion he had been hoping to ask for quite some time. Diana had just moved into the dorms, Bernado had decided that Piero had just advanced into what he saw was 'Fratello-hood'.

And of course, with any fledging fratello, there was the small problem of emtional baggage. Piero's difficulty in finding a seat seemed to reinforce Bernado's view that his new co-worker was feeling the starin from his job.

"So, how are you feeling about your new workplace?" Bernado said before munching on his sandwhich.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 1 Feb 2008 - 18:48

Piero speared some of his scrambled eggs with a fork and grinned a little.

"To tell you the truth, I'm not entirely sure yet. I've been spending most of my time in the medical ward thus far, so I haven't exactly been getting out much."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Sat 2 Feb 2008 - 22:42

Bernado paused between bites. Uh Oh. Not been getting out much? Although the answer was faily vague in itself, Bernado quickly realised this probably meant that Piero was somewhere in between 'new to the job' and 'as green as they come'.

Either way, it did not seem like the newcomer was faring too well. Well, Bernado decided that Piero needed to relax a bit, and settled on his homor to relax his new comrade.

"Ah, I see. So, I hear that Nurse Bianca in the medical ward are all good looking. They kicked me out and told me to never come back, so I wouldn't know. Care to confirm this for me?" Bernado said with a nudge and a wink.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sat 2 Feb 2008 - 22:56

Piero laughed.

"Sorry, but I'm afraid I can't. It's bad manners to stare after the nurses when you're visiting a girl in hospital."

He took a bite of his scrambled eggs.

"However I can confirm that the food over here is much better then the food over there is."

OOC: I'm thinking that in a facility as small as the SWA compound, the medical ward and the dining hall may be served by the same kitchen.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Sun 3 Feb 2008 - 0:17

OOC: Your probably right about the food.

IC: As the two carry on a small man of about 1.6 meters [or 5'6" for those silly americans among us] sits down at the table. Wearing a business suite, sans the jacket, that is some what common among the support section to wear. The man eye's never seem to leave the pile of papers on his tray. Which explains his difficulty picking up a piece of toast. He brings the toast closer to his mouth. Pauses to let out a small grunting sound, and turn the page with his free hand. Before he takes a bit of toast with the corner of his mouth.

Strive for your next breath.  Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.  Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+9 years until the universe closes!

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Tue 5 Feb 2008 - 23:10

"Ha, that's pretty obvious!" Berndao chuckled. "Oh yeah, have you seen the buffet the cyborgs get to eat every morning? Unspoken rule of the thumb around here is not to touch any of that stuff. Especially if my Biccie tries to cook..."

Without realising it, Bernado had started to ramble again. And unless someone stopped him, he would be going on about his ward's cooking for quite some thime.

OOC; Seems to me Bernado is the type to ramble on and on. If memory serves me right, somewhere in the manga he was going on about some to stuff to Beatrice and she wasn't paying him the slightest bit of attention.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 5 Feb 2008 - 23:54

"When you say Biccie, are you referring to Beatrice?" Piero asked. He'd read some of his co-workers files, so he had managed to figure out who it was he was talking to. Though he was rather surprised by the man's attitude...

This guy is a cyborg handler? The ex-GIS operator wondered. He'd expected someone a little more... professional.

And he didn't know what to make of the other guy who was now sitting at their table. He looked pretty intent on what he was doing, so much so that he hadn't even said 'good morning.'

OOC: I didn't originally write Piero as bringing a cup of coffee with him, but I didn't say he didn't, so perhaps Wileama's character could get into things by accidentally picking up Piero's coffee instead of his own? (That's admitedely really absent minded, but it's just a suggestion.)

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 0:08

"Er... didn't I introduce myself to you?" Bernado realized with a slight hint of embarassment. That was rather absent minded of him.

"Oh well, My name is Bernado (whatever his last name is), I'm Bicce's handler... well her actual name is Beatrice, but I just call her 'Biccie' becuase I think she likes the nickname..."

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 0:20

Piero extended a hand to Bernardo.

"Piero Giordani. I'm Diana's elder brother."

OOC: He's more then twice her age...Laughing

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 22:26

Bernado grinned and shook Piero's hand.

"'Big Brother' eh? Remind me to introduce you to Jose if you haven't already met him. He's the man who wrote the book on the 'big brother' fratello relationship, so I think you two should go compare notes."

OOC; Won't happen anytime soon since Henrietaa's payer is not yet determined right?

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Thu 7 Feb 2008 - 0:34

OOC: Not unless someone's volunteered since the last time I checked.

IC:
"I haven't met him yet, although I have met his brother Jean. We didn't talk much though."

Piero left it vague as to why they hadn't talked much.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Sat 9 Feb 2008 - 1:23

The semi-silent, non-participating, member at the table puts down the uneaten crust of his toast. A quick grin flashes across his face as he looks up from the papers on his tray. Realization crashes over the man. "Oh. I did it again didn't I..." The man says meekly, almost to himself. "I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?" he asks already moving to pick up his tray.

Strive for your next breath.  Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.  Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Fri 6 Jun 2008 - 3:15

OOC: For anyone who doesn't know, Bernardo and Beatrice have changed hands from sasahara17's to mine.

IC:
"Ha ha ha" Bernardo laughed heartily. "Jose and Jean are like day and night. Even if you've met one, you'll still know nothing about the other." he explained ignoring the other man. It's not that he was being rude; Bernardo just doesn't take much notice of those who wrap themselves up that much in their work - except to occasionally pity them and offer them a night at the bar.
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Forum Posts : 1237

Fan of : Triela, Beatrice, Silvia

Original Characters : Hulkshire, Yu Aida, Berny & Bea

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 11 Jun 2008 - 21:47

Wileama wrote:The semi-silent, non-participating, member at the table puts down the uneaten crust of his toast. A quick grin flashes across his face as he looks up from the papers on his tray. Realization crashes over the man. "Oh. I did it again didn't I..." The man says meekly, almost to himself. "I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?" he asks already moving to pick up his tray.

Piero leaned forward slightly with a hand to one side of his mouth.

"Apparently not," he told Marcello with a chuckle. He then dropped the hand and turned his attention back to Bernardo.

"I guess I've got a lot to learn about this Jose then. Maybe you could introduce us at some point?"

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodokuRyuu on Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 23:35

Sure, but right now I need to tell you this." Bernardo said leaning closer.

"Don't take what the Agency tells you too seriously. These girls aren't here to be your friend - they're killing machines. But like any weapon, you need to take good care of it. Too much conditioning will ruin it. If you've seen Jean's Rico then you'll know what I'm taking about. Also they may be our weapons, but they're still human and should be treated as such." he advised seriously.

Bernardo leaned back in his chair regaining his cheerful attitude. "What am I saying?" he asked. "Do what you want. It's your choice after all." he said with a slight chuckle.

Last edited by KodokuRyuu on Fri 27 Jun 2008 - 17:36; edited 1 time in total
KodokuRyuu
Resident Translator

Male

Forum Posts : 1237

Fan of : Triela, Beatrice, Silvia

Original Characters : Hulkshire, Yu Aida, Berny & Bea

Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 22 Jun 2008 - 22:14

"Right..."

While he kept his facial expression close to neutral, Piero's body language made it clear that he was not entirely comfortable with what Bernardo had just said. Feeling the awkwardness of silence descened over the table, the new handler grimaced, then turned to Marcello with a smile in an attempt to revive the atmosphere.

"Sorry, I don't think we had a chance to introduce ourselves earlier. I'm Piero Giordani," he noted, extending his had across the table towards the other newcomer.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Sun 6 Jul 2008 - 4:54

OOC: Right sorry for the delay, life has been keeping me pretty busy, and not entirely in a bad way either. I've carved out a bit of time again to catch up, and caught up I am.

IC:
Piero wrote:"Apparently not"
"Ah, right..." the new comer said as he managed a weak smile. Easing his grip on his tray, he watched the pair quietly. Choosing to consume more food off his plate before joining their discussion.

Piero wrote:"Sorry, I don't think we had a chance to introduce ourselves earlier. I'm Piero Giordani."
"Oh Marcello Gastone, I'm the new guy,"

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 7 Jul 2008 - 2:50

"That last could go for both of us," Piero noted. "I've only been here a little over a month, and I spent most of that time in the med ward." Then, realising what sort of wrong impression he could give with that statement, he quickly added. "I should clarify -I wasn't there because I was injured. There's no need for any condolences."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top