Otakon 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Otakon 2012

Post by crazyidiot78 on Mon 20 Feb 2012 - 23:44

Seeing as how the Otakon Preregistration opened today and I have already registered. I thought I would ask and see if anyone else is planning on heading to the convention. Theprodigalson, entropy and myself had a blast at the con last year. So let me know if you might try and make it to the con and we can plan a meet up. On a side note I am planning on submitting for a pannel or two one of which might be about Gunslinger girl so another pannelist or two would make for a fun time. Well is looking forward to another exciting convention in a few months cheers
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Otakon 2012

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 1:51

Sounds like fun, I'll try to make it! Smile
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1966

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 3:50

I wish. Again, as was last year I don't think I'm gonna have the money to go. AnimeNext for me again... ;_;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2721

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropy on Tue 21 Feb 2012 - 16:19

I will very likely be there again this year, but I probably won't register for a while, still. I was thinking about possibly getting an artist alley spot for the project I'm affiliated with, but it doesn't look like we'll have much to show by that time. Maybe next year.

MASH THIS LINK
Entropy

Male

Forum Posts : 347

Original Characters : Livia/Nero

Comments : The wonderful human being previously known as tsundere357

Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropy on Sat 26 May 2012 - 17:12

I'm pre-registered and planning to be there all three days this year. When it gets closer to the date we can try and set something up.

MASH THIS LINK
Entropy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sat 26 May 2012 - 18:06

Sounds like a plan entropy can't wait
crazyidiot78

Male

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropy on Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 13:09

In semi-GSG news, Yuuka Nanri, the Japanese voice actress for Henrietta in the first season will be at Otakon, likely performing but possibly signing autographs.

In other news, it's shaping up to be a very Madoka convention, with Gen Urobuchi, the writer showing up as well as most of the English voice cast as well as some of the Japanese voice cast.

MASH THIS LINK
Entropy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 19:18

No surprise there but I find that there is always plenty to do even if its mostly madoka stuff. Are you going to attending this year Entropy
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 19:20

DOOOOOHHHHHH I've got to remember to check previous posts. Looks like I will be seeing you there then. Did you get an artist alley spot or not.. Also Treme are you going to try and come as well.
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 19:25

Awww!!! D: I wish I could gooo... I'll try to shoot for next year... if Norman Reedus doesn't get in the way of things. XD

Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2721

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropy on Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 23:58

@crazyidiot78 wrote: DOOOOOHHHHHH I've got to remember to check previous posts. Looks like I will be seeing you there then. Did you get an artist alley spot or not.. Also Treme are you going to try and come as well.

Nope, not this year. Not only did they double the price for a spot since last year, I wasn't going to have anything ready in time.

MASH THIS LINK
Entropy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 3:37

@crazyidiot78 wrote: DOOOOOHHHHHH I've got to remember to check previous posts. Looks like I will be seeing you there then. Did you get an artist alley spot or not.. Also Treme are you going to try and come as well.
I'll try, no promises. I'd like to, but me not know at this time. Sad
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1966

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 21:09

Woohoo almost time for otakon only a few more days
crazyidiot78

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum