Scha's OCs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scha's OCs

Post by Schaschanist on Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 14:48

Well, from now on this will be the Place where i post new drawings of my OCs (honestly mostly Emilie).

I will start this topic with a small chronology of Emilie in the different stage i drew her.

The first drawing, was based on the Henrietta picture i used time ago as avatar:

The second one, based on the pre2000 Petroushka picture:

The third one had no base. It just was supposed to show her in one of her coats with her gun, the FN FiveSeven:

Number four, in a summerly dress with her knives (one of it meanwhile doesn't exist any longer, broken in a chapter):

Number five shows her in depression, sitting in a dress/roll-collar-shirt combination on the ground:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Je suis juste un petit fille de goth. -Emilie Valerie De Laroque-
avatar
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Location : Germany

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...



Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Scha's OCs

Post by Schaschanist on Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 15:15

Well, and this is the newest picture of my OC Emilie:

She sits on the front edge of an antique couch (perheps in Brugge, who knows...) with her new gun, a Beretta Tomcat, in the hand.

Also made a version without the couch because i was not that happy with how she sat in it:

Emi wears a dark colored dress with black stockings (also could be leggins...) and a black shirt with a high collar. It is supposed to support the gloomyness of her, "Miss Strange" Emilie

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Je suis juste un petit fille de goth. -Emilie Valerie De Laroque-
avatar
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Location : Germany

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...



Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Scha's OCs

Post by sage44 on Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 18:28

@schaschanist wrote:Well, and this is the newest picture of my OC Emilie:

She sits on the front edge of an antique couch (perheps in Brugge, who knows...) with her new gun, a Beretta Tomcat, in the hand.

Also made a version without the couch because i was not that happy with how she sat in it:

Emi wears a dark colored dress with black stockings (also could be leggins...) and a black shirt with a high collar. It is supposed to support the gloomyness of her, "Miss Strange" Emilie

Emilie looks so cute. She also looks like she is about to do something,or did something. The outfit looks so cute on Emilie! The gun also looks awesome!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What would happen if Triela,Rico, and Henrietta were put into the Hunger Games?

21 people would have died before the First Day was done.

avatar
sage44

Female

Forum Posts : 72

Location : DC

Fan of : AxisPower Hetalia,GunSlinger Girl * duh *,Ouran High School Host Club

Original Characters : Michel " Minx ",Fillala,Brent Cose,Cirus and more

Comments : My favorite charrie from GSG is Claues,she a smart-aleck and so cool.

Registration date : 2011-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Scha's OCs

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 2:31

Excellent work Schaschanist! I think she looks great! head bang
avatar
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1968

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Scha's OCs

Post by Professor Voodoo on Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 4:32

You've certainly got her look down...good work!

How about some pics of Etienne (together with his girl) now, or perhaps Emilie interacting with some of her canon sisters? Take it to the next level!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I saw a werewolf drinking a Piņa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
avatar
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Location : Hudson Valley, New York

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Scha's OCs

Post by Schaschanist on Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 14:02

@Professor Voodoo wrote:You've certainly got her look down...good work!

How about some pics of Etienne (together with his girl) now, or perhaps Emilie interacting with some of her canon sisters? Take it to the next level!
Maybe next time, Voodoo. Very Happy

Well, i like how she looks in the picture too, so gloomy but so feminin and lady-like at the same time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Je suis juste un petit fille de goth. -Emilie Valerie De Laroque-
avatar
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Location : Germany

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...



Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Scha's OCs

Post by Schaschanist on Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 13:27

Just to ask a question:
Which skin color is better? I'm not sure at the moment sweat

This one:


Or this lighter?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Je suis juste un petit fille de goth. -Emilie Valerie De Laroque-
avatar
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Location : Germany

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...



Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Scha's OCs

Post by mushi4fr on Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 21:32



Here's your treat! And long overdue. Smile

I planned originally on making a few others, but you didn't seem to like the original shininess and sparliness that I like to use, so...maybe later...after I get my stylus back *weeps softly*.

I managed to remove the glitter from this one, but trying to make the other one be wearing pants instead of shorts was not gonna happen without my stylus. Sorry...
I wish I could show this image in its original, gooey glory, but your feelings are understandable. It would be pretty out of character for Emile to look like that, and since it's you character, I suppose I can't complain. Very Happy

Ah, well. Is there any chance you would allow me to post the originals on dA?

If not, whatever! Smile I hop you like!
-mushi4fr

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'd love to draw your characters, by the way! <3
avatar
mushi4fr

Female

Forum Posts : 43

Location : Italy...in my mind. <3

Fan of : Triela and Hillshire (individually...and together, I might add!)

Original Characters : Agnes and Bastian fratello; Cordula & Sven fratello

Comments : If you send me a detailed, clear message describing your character, I would be happy to draw this person for you.
Same goes for fight scenes, romantic moments, and fan art!
Just keep it PG13 in terms of "romance"... I'm fine with drawing gore, however.

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Scha's OCs

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 23:04

Great work Mushi4fr! Her face looks pensive yet sad somewhat. Of course I'm no expert on Emile, but in my humble opinion, I'd say she looks cool, although I think of her as being perhaps a bit more goth-like. Maybe she's under cover?
Also, the IPAD I'm using doesn't seem to distinguish the subtle differences in skin tone Schaschanist, I can't seem to see a major difference in the two pictures of Emile. Sad
avatar
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1968

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Scha's OCs

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 2:10

Schas has been fairly militant about limiting Emilie's wardrobe to black, gray & red but I hope your drawing causes him to reconsider. Despite the splash of color you've managed to preserve her melancholic air.

Good luck with your stylus crisis, mushi4fr...hope it's short lived.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I saw a werewolf drinking a Piņa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
avatar
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Location : Hudson Valley, New York

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Scha's OCs

Post by Schaschanist on Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 2:36

@Professor Voodoo wrote:Schas has been fairly militant about limiting Emilie's wardrobe to black, gray & red but I hope your drawing causes him to reconsider. Despite the splash of color you've managed to preserve her melancholic air.

Good luck with your stylus crisis, mushi4fr...hope it's short lived.
Hey, that's her style and was her own decision. sweat

Beside that fact, everybody is allowed to interpret her for their own. Some may want to see her wearing more brighter colors than black, but i like her that way, my 'gloomy Miss Strange'. Wink

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Je suis juste un petit fille de goth. -Emilie Valerie De Laroque-
avatar
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Location : Germany

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...



Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Scha's OCs

Post by Alfisti on Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 4:24

@schaschanist wrote:Just to ask a question:
Which skin color is better? I'm not sure at the moment
To be honest, on my monitor the lower image looks just a little too light to be healthy... that said, goths ARE supposed to be allergic to sunlight so...

@mushi4fr wrote:I planned originally on making a few others, but you didn't seem to like
the original shininess and sparliness that I like to use, so...maybe
later...after I get my stylus back *weeps softly*.

I managed to
remove the glitter from this one, but trying to make the other one be
wearing pants instead of shorts was not gonna happen without my stylus.
Sorry...
I wish I could show this image in its original, gooey
glory, but your feelings are understandable. It would be pretty out of
character for Emile to look like that, and since it's you character, I
suppose I can't complain. Very Happy
I think I'm going to roll (in my head canon at least) with tremec's suggestion on this one that she's undercover... Perhaps it was a Jean (possibly Priscilla?) mandated outfit Razz

Extra colour aside: looks good to me. As Voodoo pointed out: she may be in brighter clothes but her disposition certainly doesn't seem to have changed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
avatar
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5739

Location : A Town by the Sea, NSW Central Coast, Australia

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Scha's OCs

Post by Schaschanist on Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 4:46

@Alfisti wrote: I think I'm going to roll (in my head canon at least) with tremec's suggestion on this one that she's undercover... Perhaps it was a Jean (possibly Priscilla?) mandated outfit Razz
More by Jean Razz
Priscilla always chooses something that fits Emi's taste. Razz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Je suis juste un petit fille de goth. -Emilie Valerie De Laroque-
avatar
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Location : Germany

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...



Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Scha's OCs

Post by Schaschanist on Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 12:09

@Alfisti wrote:
@schaschanist wrote:Just to ask a question:
Which skin color is better? I'm not sure at the moment
To be honest, on my monitor the lower image looks just a little too light to be healthy... that said, goths ARE supposed to be allergic to sunlight so...
Well, she is the complete opposite to Triela. While Triela is blond and tanned, Emi has black hair and a very pale skin.
I supposed her to be paler than anyone else of the swa (cyborgs and staff), makes her more exotic and points out her origins. Wink

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Je suis juste un petit fille de goth. -Emilie Valerie De Laroque-
avatar
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Location : Germany

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...



Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Scha's OCs

Post by mushi4fr on Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 14:58

Yeah, I would say anime characters usually have unnaturally light skin, so to make a character with unnaturally light skin look different, it has to be REALLY light!

But, um...Please go with option 1. I have a high-quality monitor that I intended to show the subtle differentiation of color, and the first option looks a little too nuanced to begin with. The second looks like a Geisha girl. NOBODY's skin is that color. I know an albino boy, and albinism isn't just "white hair, red eyes," it is the body's complete absence of pigmentation (hair becomes white, eyes expose the red-to-violet of the blood network in the irises, skin becomes tender, pale, and easily damaged) and even his skin is not that white. And he is physically incapable of producing any pigmentation whatsoever. sweat

Normally, I would still claim that the top option is still a wee-bit exaggerated, but since Claes is albino-levels of pale as well, I think the over-the-top whiteness is a tasteful and appropriate distinction. Smile Nice work! I like her subtle smile.
Also, It seems that the top has slightly darker eyes. Is that true, or is this monitor not quite as good as I thought? Hmm...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'd love to draw your characters, by the way! <3
avatar
mushi4fr

Female

Forum Posts : 43

Location : Italy...in my mind. <3

Fan of : Triela and Hillshire (individually...and together, I might add!)

Original Characters : Agnes and Bastian fratello; Cordula & Sven fratello

Comments : If you send me a detailed, clear message describing your character, I would be happy to draw this person for you.
Same goes for fight scenes, romantic moments, and fan art!
Just keep it PG13 in terms of "romance"... I'm fine with drawing gore, however.

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Scha's OCs

Post by Schaschanist on Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 15:07

@mushi4fr wrote:Yeah, I would say anime characters usually have unnaturally light skin, so to make a character with unnaturally light skin look different, it has to be REALLY light!

But, um...Please go with option 1. I have a high-quality monitor that I intended to show the subtle differentiation of color, and the first option looks a little too nuanced to begin with. The second looks like a Geisha girl. NOBODY's skin is that color. I know an albino boy, and albinism isn't just "white hair, red eyes," it is the body's complete absence of pigmentation (hair becomes white, eyes expose the red-to-violet of the blood network in the irises, skin becomes tender, pale, and easily damaged) and even his skin is not that white. And he is physically incapable of producing any pigmentation whatsoever. sweat

Normally, I would still claim that the top option is still a wee-bit exaggerated, but since Claes is albino-levels of pale as well, I think the over-the-top whiteness is a tasteful and appropriate distinction. Smile Nice work! I like her subtle smile.
Also, It seems that the top has slightly darker eyes. Is that true, or is this monitor not quite as good as I thought? Hmm...
Okay, the second one may looks a bit too white. sweat

For the eye color: No it is the same in both pictures, the only difference is the skin color.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Je suis juste un petit fille de goth. -Emilie Valerie De Laroque-
avatar
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Location : Germany

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...



Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Scha's OCs

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 4:33

@schaschanist wrote:
@Professor Voodoo wrote:Schas has been fairly militant about limiting Emilie's wardrobe to black, gray & red but I hope your drawing causes him to reconsider. Despite the splash of color you've managed to preserve her melancholic air.

Good luck with your stylus crisis, mushi4fr...hope it's short lived.
Hey, that's her style and was her own decision.

Beside that fact, everybody is allowed to interpret her for their own. Some may want to see her wearing more brighter colors than black, but i like her that way, my 'gloomy Miss Strange'. Wink
If everybody is allowed to interpret her for their own, may I perhaps try to draw her sometime?
Having a goth cyborg is cool I think because she probably stands out amidst the girls but also perhaps raise a few eyebrows among the staff as well.
avatar
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1968

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Scha's OCs

Post by Schaschanist on Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 4:48

@tremec6speed wrote:
@schaschanist wrote:
@Professor Voodoo wrote:Schas has been fairly militant about limiting Emilie's wardrobe to black, gray & red but I hope your drawing causes him to reconsider. Despite the splash of color you've managed to preserve her melancholic air.

Good luck with your stylus crisis, mushi4fr...hope it's short lived.
Hey, that's her style and was her own decision.

Beside that fact, everybody is allowed to interpret her for their own. Some may want to see her wearing more brighter colors than black, but i like her that way, my 'gloomy Miss Strange'. Wink
If everybody is allowed to interpret her for their own, may I perhaps try to draw her sometime?
If you want, then do it. I always like to see how others use or draw her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Je suis juste un petit fille de goth. -Emilie Valerie De Laroque-
avatar
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Location : Germany

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...



Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Scha's OCs

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 6 Mar 2012 - 6:10

Danke! Smile
avatar
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1968

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Scha's OCs

Post by Schaschanist on Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 14:33

@mushi4fr wrote:
I managed to remove the glitter from this one, but trying to make the other one be wearing pants instead of shorts was not gonna happen without my stylus. Sorry...
I wish I could show this image in its original, gooey glory, but your feelings are understandable. It would be pretty out of character for Emile to look like that, and since it's you character, I suppose I can't complain. Very Happy
You could create your own Art-Thread, mate, there you can post your stuff how you like it. Good
This thread is just for the stuff I'm drawing. sweat


@mushi4fr wrote:
Ah, well. Is there any chance you would allow me to post the originals on dA?

If not, whatever! Smile I hop you like!
-mushi4fr
Of course you can post it on DeviantArt, but please with a note that the character belongs to me. Very Happy
By the way, i also have a dA-account: http://schaschanist.deviantart.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Je suis juste un petit fille de goth. -Emilie Valerie De Laroque-
avatar
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Location : Germany

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...



Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Scha's OCs

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum