Toasters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toasters

Post by ElfenMagix on Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 22:47

Despite what Henrietta and Rico could say, there was nothing said that could explain this:

Dr. Bainchi tries to recreate the accident, though Claes claims it was no accident.
http://www.pmichaud.com/toast/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Toasters

Post by Hondo Sackett on Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 22:50

I thought settin' the dorms on fire was a usual thing.
Hondo Sackett

Male

Forum Posts : 27

Fan of : Fernando

Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 1:17

Ferro: And how did you get a contraband cooking device in the dormitory in the first place?

(Rachel averts her eyes, puts on her most "innocent" face and casually sidesteps toward the door)

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piņa Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Wed 4 Apr 2012 - 4:39

Alpha)waiting outside the door): Found out Hot Pockets don't work so well in a toaster; eh?

Rachel: It said so on the box.

Alpha: They meant a toaster oven.

Rachel: A whatt?!

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 22:26

Rachel: Why am I being blamed for everything? It was their toaster! I use my powerbook and surf the web to heat up my meals!

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 0:43

and that is why they don't call them 'Laptops' anymore !

We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 2:22

@ElfenMagix wrote:Rachel: Why am I being blamed for everything? It was their toaster! I use my powerbook and surf the web to heat up my meals!

I know how I'm cooking dinner tonight!

Audacter calumniare, semper aliquid haeret
slander boldly, something always sticks
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 2:27

Priscilla: [walks into the analysts' office to find Anthony cooking eggs on her laptop and toasters pointed at the doorway] "What the hell are you doing?!

Anthony: [huddled in corner, one hand on somekind of detonator and the other hoding a spatula] "Waiting for them commies to try and get me."

Last edited by Destroyer of Worlds ;D on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 2:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Gram -f***ing- mer!)

Three Dog

Male

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 4:13

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:Priscilla: [walks into the analysts' office to find Anthony cooking eggs on her laptop and toasters pointed at the doorway] "What the hell are you doing?!

Anthony: [huddled in corner, one hand on somekind of detonator and the other hoding a spatula] "Waiting for them commies to try and get me."
Monty: *walking in on the scene with an arm full of documents* Oh fantastic, they've let the crazies in up here as well.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5763

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 5:37

@Alfisti wrote:
Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:Priscilla: [walks into the analysts' office to find Anthony cooking eggs on her laptop and toasters pointed at the doorway] "What the hell are you doing?!

Monty: *walking in on the scene with an arm full of documents* Oh fantastic, they've let the crazies in up here as well.
Anthony: "I ain't carzy, carzy is wearing a tin foil hat, mine is clearly aluminium foil."

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 7:28

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:
@Alfisti wrote:

Anthony: "I ain't carzy, carzy is wearing a tin foil hat, mine is clearly aluminium foil."
Monty: *Hands documents to Priscilla* These are our rev-one reports... *keeps talking to Priscilla, but glances pointedly at Anthony* ...I'm just glad they're you're problem and not mine.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 8:02

@Alfisti wrote:
@Alfisti wrote:

Monty: *Hands documents to Priscilla* These are our rev-one reports... *keeps talking to Priscilla, but glances pointedly at Anthony* ...I'm just glad they're you're problem and not mine.
Anthony: "You'll be glad I'm on your side when the commies get here." [Anthony puts the egg he was frying on the laptop onto a book with a picture of a plate on it] "Fried egg?"
Adromeda: [walks past, glances in the room once and mutters to Monty] "At least you didn't have to grow up with him."

Last edited by Destroyer of Worlds ;D on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 8:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot somthin')

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 8:29

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:Anthony: "You'll be glad I'm on your side when the commies get here." [Anthony puts the egg he was frying on the laptop onto a book with a picture of a plate on it] "Fried egg?"
Adromeda: [walks past, glances in the room once and mutters to Monty] "At least you didn't have to grow up with him."
Monty: *deadpan* Well, when they arrive, do call... If anyone needs me I'll be at my desk; and when I say "needs" I mean "the world had better be actually ending".

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 8:38

@Alfisti wrote: Monty: *deadpan* Well, when they arrive, do call... If anyone needs me I'll be at my desk; and when I say "needs" I mean "the world had better be actually ending".
Anthony: *grins maniacally* That might be sooner than you think, nuclear launch codes are as easy to get as illeagal music, or flame-throwing-anti-commie toasters.

On that subject, are there any other house hold apliances that one can go all MacGyver on and turn into unconvesional leathal weapons or egg cooking devices?

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 8:52

@Alfisti wrote: Monty: *deadpan* Well, when they arrive, do call... If anyone needs me I'll be at my desk; and when I say "needs" I mean "the world had better be actually ending".
Anthony: *grins maniacally* That might be sooner than you think, nuclear launch codes are as easy to get as illeagal music, or flame-throwing-anti-commie toasters.
Monty: *Gesturing to Anthony as she walks out the door* He isn't an escapee from the tech department is he?

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:On that subject, are there any other house hold apliances that one can go all MacGyver on and turn into unconvesional leathal weapons or egg cooking devices?
Well Monty has (admittedly mostly by accident) killed someone with an electric razor before...

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 9:04

@Alfisti wrote:Monty: *Gesturing to Anthony as she walks out the door* He isn't an escapee from the tech department is he?
Andromeda: *laughs uproarasly* He grew up with three sisters, one older, one twin, and one younger, I'm surprised he turned out as normal as he did. *looks at Monty sternly* He wasn't kidding about the nuke thing though, if it's in cyberspace, it cannot hide from him. Hell, was on on Jean's shit list [list of people who must die at all costs] for three years before the Director went over Jean's and hired 'im because it would nutralise the threat. Anthony had this place by the balls.

Well Monty has (admittedly mostly by accident) killed someone with an electric razor before...
That's not really the MacGyver thing I was looking for. Like maybe... creating a shortwave radio out of a shower cap and a toilet roll. Or steak knife cannon out of a can of deoderant and some PVC piping. Somthin' like that?

Last edited by Destroyer of Worlds ;D on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 9:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up the quote thing a little)

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 9:30

@Alfisti wrote:Monty: *Gesturing to Anthony as she walks out the door* He isn't an escapee from the tech department is he?
Andromeda: *laughs uproarasly* He grew up with three sisters, one older, one twin, and one younger, I'm surprised he turned out as normal as he did. *looks at Monty sternly* He wasn't kidding about the nuke thing though, if it's in cyberspace, it cannot hide from him. Hell, was on on Jean's shit list [list of people who must die at all costs] for three years before the Director went over Jean's and hired 'im because it would nutralise the threat. Anthony had this place by the balls.
Monty: Nukes are Fernando's department, not mine... at least not by choice.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 9:35

Anthony: *begins to rub chin and talk to himself* perhaps I should talk to him about getting some P238? *turns back to Monty* thanks for popping by, *holds up the book with a picture of a plate on it upon which the egg resides* you sure you don't want some egg?

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 9:36

Anthony: *begins to rub chin and talk to himself* perhaps I should talk to him about getting some P238? *turns back to Monty* thanks for popping by, *holds up the book with a picture of a plate on it upon which the egg resides* you sure you don't want some egg?
Monty: Positive.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 9:41

Monty: Positive.

Anthony:
*offers egg to Priscilla instead*
Priscilla: I broke your nose once, don't make me do it again. And get these toasters out of here before I put a couple somewhere very unpleasant.

Last edited by Destroyer of Worlds ;D on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 9:44; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : dang quoting things again)

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum