My O.C.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My O.C.

Post by Archangel on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 18:48

I Have no idea if this is the right place where i can tell about my O.C for the GSG Universe. but if it isnt. may you please Direct me to the correct forum? im still new here Lol.
I moved it up to the top so it can easily been seen.

CYBORG INFO
Past Name: Christopher Luciano
Cyborg Name: Archangel

Height: 5.4
Ethnicity: British/Italian

Eye Colour: Light Grey/Blue
Hair Colour: Dark Brown

Known Biography:
Archangel or "Christopher Luciano" was a Child of a Rich Family in rome. he grew up his whole life in rome and never explored much of italy due to high Security Restrictions. his Father was British and his Mother was Italian. as the file says. he never got along with his father and always Rebelled against him when it came to orders. when he was 15. He received Blunt abdominal trauma after being Beaten by his father. the Injuries were too severe and he was taken to the hospital. his father charged for Child Abuse and was Sent to jail. a few days later his mother Signed him off Into the Social Welfare Agency. where he was Conditioned Under the watchful eyes of the Italian Government. reasons for that is cause Conditioning is Difficult to do on a Boys Structure then a Females is. it took the Surgeons Longer to Condition him. but due to the Large Amount of Devotion and Patience, it was proven Possible. his Handler "Maria" was Chosen to Become his Handler and gave him the Name "Archangel".

HANDLER INFO
Name: Maria Matteo

Height: 5.8
Ethnicity: Caucasian

Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black

Known Biography:
Maria was Born in America but was Raised in Italy. She always Liked taking care of young Children it was a Habit of hers. She Volunteered to be a Teacher when she took Interest in teaching at 18. but quit when she was 20. after a 2 year long job at being as teacher she met Priscilla at Antica Pesa. A Famous Resturaunt in Rome, and Became friends with her. after telling her new friend about herself, she was then Invited to join the Social Welfare Agency. Wanting to get a New job as soon as possible she Applied and Joined the Social Welfare Agency as a Section 2 Support Agent. after 2 months of working as a Support Agent. She was then Chosen to become a Handler for a Cyborg that Just Came out of Conditioning. She Chose the Cyborgs name as "Archangel" as he she claims "Reminded her as One" after viewing his File.

Last edited by Archangel on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 3:13; edited 1 time in total

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Identify yourself. you must be one of the most evil People in the Five Republican Factions huh! your Under arrest Mr. teddy. we've been searching high and low for you and we finally found you...HEY TRIELA!! I FOUND YOUR TEDDY BEAR!!" - Archangel During his so called Dramatic Search
Archangel

Male

Forum Posts : 21

Fan of : Triela, Claes and Beatrice

Original Characters : Christopher [Archangel] Luciano

Comments : "All warfare is based on deception. For years, the West hypocrisy has made the world a battlefield. The corrupt talk while our brothers and sons spill their own blood. But deceit cuts both ways. The bigger the lie, the more likely people will believe it, and when a nation cries for vengeance, the lie spreads like a wildfire. The fire builds, devouring everything in its path. Our enemies believe that they alone dictate the course of history, and all it takes is the will of a single man.

Registration date : 2012-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: My O.C.

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 19:04

This works fine. Smile

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10896

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 19:08

Yaaay! well. remind you i SUCK a drawing. i cant draw a Perfect Anime character lol. So Pictures will...not be here Unfortunately.. if i were to draw. I'd Be like. Designing Clothing for The Original GSG Characters and Mine for Missions on my story Lol

"Identify yourself. you must be one of the most evil People in the Five Republican Factions huh! your Under arrest Mr. teddy. we've been searching high and low for you and we finally found you...HEY TRIELA!! I FOUND YOUR TEDDY BEAR!!" - Archangel During his so called Dramatic Search
Archangel

Male

Comments : "All warfare is based on deception. For years, the West hypocrisy has made the world a battlefield. The corrupt talk while our brothers and sons spill their own blood. But deceit cuts both ways. The bigger the lie, the more likely people will believe it, and when a nation cries for vengeance, the lie spreads like a wildfire. The fire builds, devouring everything in its path. Our enemies believe that they alone dictate the course of history, and all it takes is the will of a single man.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 20:35

How about a simple character definition, like name, age, sex/gender, cyborg type, height, weight (before being turned into a cyborg), eye color, hair color, skin colour, cultural back ground, handler info, shit like that.

Then you can deal with the drawing afterwards.

And dont say things like "she is on the lowest conditioning medication dosage...", because its been played out. Backup your info with datum.

I demand more twinkies!

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

O.C.

Post by Archangel on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 22:00

Okay I'll type it down..but..the character isnt a she.. just to correct alittle.. Alright here i go...

CYBORG INFO
Name: Christopher Luciano
Cyborg Name: Archangel

Height: 5.4
Ethnicity: British/Italian

Eye Colour: Light Grey/Blue
Hair Colour: Dark Brown

HANDLER INFO
Name: Maria Mariano

Height: 5.8
Ethnicity: Caucasian

Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black

I'll Add the Info for both soon i gotta brb Lol

Archangel

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 22:03

Archangel wrote:Yaaay! well. remind you i SUCK a drawing. i cant draw a Perfect Anime character lol. So Pictures will...not be here Unfortunately..

I just found a cute Japanese model and co-opted her for my OC. Fortunately, she continues to do photo shoots. Smile

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel on Thu 5 Apr 2012 - 22:38

:3.. I have the basic data down. just fetching up the Info

Archangel

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 0:40

Christopher and Maria sound cool! Smile
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1968

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 2:30

Really?! thanks Very Happy

Archangel

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 3:29

The 'a boy would be more difficult to cybernetically modify and condition than a girl' thing is bandied about a lot, but it's an absolute myth. Nothing in canon even hints at this. The sole requirement for cybernetic modification and conditioning is that the subject be young, not that the subject also be a girl.

Maria's background is quite problematic, to sat the least. The SWA, being a counter-terrorist outfit, would never recruit anybody who does not have military or law-enforcement service under their belt (unless, of course, they are snapped up for the medical or scientific teams that produce and maintain the cyborgs). Moreover, becoming a handler is a position of great responsibility - it would be quite unusual for somebody within the ranks of the support personnel to make handler in the span of but two months. Take a look at the canon support personnel - they've undoubtedly been with the SWA for years, and none of them have been promoted in that regard. Lastly, you'll need to justify the recruitment of one so young - not many twenty-five year olds, even within the military or police, would have racked up the experience and know-how required of membership within an elite black-ops unit.

Make no mistake about it, bro. I'm all for male cyborgs and female handlers (heck, I started the concept). I'm all for support personnel graduating to become handlers. But this stuff is going to need some work.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 3:32

yikes... well..its starters i guess. Im sticking to that Untill i can think of a more better Bio for Maria. im not changing my Cyborg character. just sayin'

Archangel

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 3:45

Oh, the boy is fine. I was merely pointing out that the whole 'boys are harder to condition' thing is not true. My main issue is with his handler.

Take your time; we're here to offer input and feedback.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 3:46

Okay..at least it isnt something mean. Smile I like good feedback. Especially if its not Rude or trolls LOL. well thanks for the feedback. I'll think of ways to make Maria more... Fitting Lol

Archangel

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 6:35

Interesting sounding pair...

I'm going to back a bit of what Nacht has already said in that the Maria's background could be problematic, always keep in mind what the SWA is: a counter terrorist outfit and, if found out about, likely to mean all sorts of trouble politically for Italy. You can't just walk in off the street and apply. It's also worth remembering that, in the eyes of the Government and Ministry of Defence (ie the people holding the purse strings) a cyborg isn't a child: it's a top secret and multi-million Euro weapons system... they don't just hand them out to anybody.

One way around the first part is something a few people here I think have played with, being that the SWA has a civillian front: which actually rehabilitates injured children, gives them prosthetics and the like using technology derived from the cyborg program. Perhaps Priscilla could have brought Maria into that side and she somehow stumbled onto the other one? As to how she wound up a handler... I got nothing, 'fraid you're on your own on that one for now

It's an unusual one, but anything's possible as long as you can come up with a plausible in-universe explanation for it.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5752

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 8:53

if any of you need hints for what an intelligence agency is looking for check out the MI6 job page

[url]https://www.sis.gov.uk/careers/working-for-us/who-we're-looking-for.html[/url]

We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 12:31

Like i said. its a starter. during my stay here I'll think of something more better

Archangel

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 7:31

Archangel wrote:Like i said. its a starter. during my stay here I'll think of something more better
Don't be afraid to use the forum mate, we're here to help. I've found the membership here makes a pretty good sounding board.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5752

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel on Sat 7 Apr 2012 - 17:57

okay.. thank you :3

Archangel

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 13 Apr 2012 - 12:43

Moderator Note: Thread cleaned to return it to the original topic.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel on Fri 13 Apr 2012 - 12:52

THANK you Kiskaloo i was trying to delete the posts myself but there wasnt a delete option LOL

Archangel

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum