Specs of the CM901?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Specs of the CM901?

Post by Three Dog on Wed 9 May 2012 - 7:28

Does anyone know any of the specs for the CM901? I've tried looking on wike; not too much help. I googled it, I got a shit load of CoD MW3 shit. ANy spces will be helpfull; Fire rate, ammo capacity, how many rounds it can be chambered for, etcetera.
You see, I want to change my OC Victoria's assault rifle from teh F2000 to the CM901, but I try to be as accurate with weapons specs and that sort of stuff as possible, and not being able to find anything, well...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audacter calumniare, semper aliquid haeret
slander boldly, something always sticks
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Specs of the CM901?

Post by Nachtsider on Wed 9 May 2012 - 9:15

The 901 is an M16/M4-style weapon; I imagine magazine capacity and fire rate should be the same as for the standard model (750 rpm or so; 20 or 30 round box, possibly the 100 round drum, too). As for how long it is and what caliber rounds it fires, that would depend on which upper receiver you're using for it. I hear it can take anything from five-five-six up to seven-six-two.

I find it funny that anyone would give up the F2000, although that might actually tally with what I'm hearing about the space-age bullpup not really being all it's cracked up to be.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Wed 9 May 2012 - 16:02

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Wed 9 May 2012 - 18:07

@Nachtsider wrote:The 901 is an M16/M4-style weapon;
Well I remeber reading somewhere that the US army has actually put an order in for a few of these to replace the M4/M16, os it's probably a good thing that it's similar so the troops can get used to it quicker.

[quote=""Nachtsider]I find it funny that anyone would give up the F2000, although that might actually tally with what I'm hearing about the space-age bullpup not really being all it's cracked up to be.[/quote]
I was actually getting rid of it, because while I love FN, the F2000 is a bit cumbersome and more difficult to hide than the 901 would be. The girls having to hide thier weapons and all that. It's actually a bit out of character for me since I try to avoid American weapons if I can. It's nothing against America, I just think some of them are over used is all.

Thanks man, you're a legend.
Oh, and I found another site as well .
http://www.shottimes.net/2011/02/colt-modular-carbine-cm901-762-x-51mm.html
Turns out it can ba an Assault Rifle OR Battle Rifle. Two birds with one stone.
Still nothing on magazine sizes though.

And Natch, I'm not too sure about the thirty round clip, since I saw a couple being used in the Avengers that looked like they had some sort of forty round clip. At least I think they were 901's. And I know I shouldn't use Hollywood as a referrence.

Three Dog

Male

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 10 May 2012 - 5:33

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:And Natch, I'm not too sure about the thirty round clip, since I saw a couple being used in the Avengers that looked like they had some sort of forty round clip. At least I think they were 901's. And I know I shouldn't use Hollywood as a referrence.
Going by the wiki article, in 5.56 is uses the standard STANAG magazines. If so the most likely number of rounds would be the usual 30, but I see no reason it couldn't take anything which fitted the STANAG pattern, which gives choices from 10 rounds to 100.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5709

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Thu 10 May 2012 - 5:44

@Alfisti wrote:
Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:And Natch, I'm not too sure about the thirty round clip, since I saw a couple being used in the Avengers that looked like they had some sort of forty round clip. At least I think they were 901's. And I know I shouldn't use Hollywood as a referrence.
Going by the wiki article, in 5.56 is uses the standard STANAG magazines. If so the most likely number of rounds would be the usual 30, but I see no reason it couldn't take anything which fitted the STANAG pattern, which gives choices from 10 rounds to 100.
I can dig that. And if you mean the double drum magazines that holds 100 rounds, ther're called Century Magazines. As soon as I post my stories (I'm thinking of doing on the forum rather than FF.net), you'll see that I like century magazines. Probably won't give Victoria's CM901 one because I kinda over use them I think. (and she'll modify it to better suit her later anyway. Plus she already had SiG 550 with a century magazine under her bed)

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 10 May 2012 - 6:35

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:you'll see that I like century magazines. Probably won't give Victoria's CM901 one because I kinda over use them I think. (and she'll modify it to better suit her later anyway. Plus she already had SiG 550 with a century magazine under her bed)
I take it then that Victoria's more on the combat end of things? Razz

Plenty seem to post on the forum, even if it's just as an initial sounding board. Just make sure to break the formatting out of word first (I find copy/paste into a plain .txt program works nicely) otherwise it can foul up.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Thu 10 May 2012 - 6:39

@Alfisti wrote:
Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:you'll see that I like century magazines. Probably won't give Victoria's CM901 one because I kinda over use them I think. (and she'll modify it to better suit her later anyway. Plus she already had SiG 550 with a century magazine under her bed)
I take it then that Victoria's more on the combat end of things? Razz

Plenty seem to post on the forum, even if it's just as an initial sounding board. Just make sure to break the formatting out of word first (I find copy/paste into a plain .txt program works nicely) otherwise it can foul up.
Thanks for the advice about posting the story, I'll keep it in mind.
And yes, at times, Victoria is best described as a 'homicidle maniac'. She spends her spare time constructing toolds of death, too. At the moment, her current project is a mechanised suit that she's getting away with because the Agency doesn't have to fund it. She also referres to hersalef as a 'grease monkey' on occasion. I'd better stop talking about her, as my little bro knows all too well, I can ramble about my OCs for hours.
Me: Blah blah blah OC blah blah blah plot
Little bro:

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 10 May 2012 - 6:51

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:I'd better stop talking about her, as my little bro knows all too well, I can ramble about my OCs for hours.
Little bro:
Oddly enough, we do have a board for that.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Thu 10 May 2012 - 7:02

@Alfisti wrote:
Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:I'd better stop talking about her, as my little bro knows all too well, I can ramble about my OCs for hours.
Little bro:
I know, but it doesn't take much encouragment to get me going.
I might put stuff on that board latter, I might not. We'll see how it goes.

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 10 May 2012 - 7:04

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:
@Alfisti wrote:
Little bro:
Don't worry, the forum's pretty OC friendly, so prattle away to your heart's content (besides, it makes me feel better about doing the same from time to time ).

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Thu 10 May 2012 - 7:09

@Alfisti wrote:
Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:
@Alfisti wrote:
Little bro:
Don't worry, the forum's pretty OC friendly, so prattle away to your heart's content (besides, it makes me feel better about doing the same from time to time ).
You, sir, have no idea for how long I can prattle. to stop me you'd have to get all those people from Monty Python's tThe Quest for the Holy Grail who shout "Get on with it!"

Back to gunz though, know of any other modular rifles I could issue Victoria with? Or perhaps weapons that could be mounted on a mechanised suit?

P.S. The machanised suit will look a little like that Tiger Heavy Tank Striker Unit. Only a little. Actually, a cross between that and the mach things from Avatar.

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 10 May 2012 - 7:17

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:Back to gunz though, know of any other modular rifles I could issue Victoria with? Or perhaps weapons that could be mounted on a mechanised suit?
Likely barking up the wrong genius here, my fratello has one small pistol each and any other weapons they use tend to fall under the category of "whatever's handy". It probably doesn't help that I'm not a great fan of the modular weapons systems (or modular-anything for that matter, coming through design school I always considered modular stuff to be a cheat used by people unwilling to put enough bloody effort in to make something work properly the first time... and don't even get me started on "customisable". I'm not against the theory, but the execution is usually attrocious and a total misnomer).

That said, I belive Kisk issued his fratello with the XM-8 system, untill it failed to go into production, but beyond that: I got nothing.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Thu 10 May 2012 - 7:22

@Alfisti wrote:
Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:Back to gunz though, know of any other modular rifles I could issue Victoria with? Or perhaps weapons that could be mounted on a mechanised suit?
Likely barking up the wrong genius here, my fratello has one small pistol each and any other weapons they use tend to fall under the category of "whatever's handy". It probably doesn't help that I'm not a great fan of the modular weapons systems (or modular-anything for that matter, coming through design school I always considered modular stuff to be a cheat used by people unwilling to put enough bloody effort in to make something work properly the first time... and don't even get me started on "customisable". I'm not against the theory, but the execution is usually attrocious and a total misnomer).

That said, I belive Kisk issued his fratello with the XM-8 system, untill it failed to go into production, but beyond that: I got nothing.
Ah well, what can one do.
The reason I want a moddular is so that it can be her Assault rifle of her Battle rifle depending on what the situation warrents. Otherwise I'd have to find her a battle rifel, and more than liekley end up picking either the M14 or the FAL, which are too mainstream for my taste.

Also, didn't the XM-8 get discontinued because the grip heated up or something?

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 10 May 2012 - 7:30

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:The reason I want a moddular is so that it can be her Assault rifle of her Battle rifle depending on what the situation warrents. Otherwise I'd have to find her a battle rifel, and more than liekley end up picking either the M14 or the FAL, which are too mainstream for my taste.

Hell if I know mate...

Heh, I wasn't saying "don't go modular", I was just saying it's not my personal preference... oddly enough I don't actually expect everyone to share the same view (though that has never prevented me from having an epic rant before, and likely never will).

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Thu 10 May 2012 - 7:34

@Alfisti wrote:
Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:The reason I want a moddular is so that it can be her Assault rifle of her Battle rifle depending on what the situation warrents. Otherwise I'd have to find her a battle rifel, and more than liekley end up picking either the M14 or the FAL, which are too mainstream for my taste.

Hell if I know mate...

Heh, I wasn't saying "don't go modular", I was just saying it's not my personal preference... oddly enough I don't actually expect everyone to share the same view (though that has never prevented me from having an epic rant before, and likely never will).
What! Other people have diferent opinions?! When did this happen! How dare thier opinions differ from mine, they must be desroyed!!!! Razz
I know what you meant though. I have a nasty habit of unnescissarily justifying myslef sometimes. Like now for instance.

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 10 May 2012 - 7:45

Having a click around, looks like there's "Modular" offerings from CZ (CZ-805 BREN), Robinson Arms (XCR) and Beretta (ARX-160... possibly? I think it's only barrels, not caliber. Though frankly I've no idea what the difference is between an assult rifle and battle rifle is). FN-SCAR maybe? *shrugs helplessly*

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Thu 10 May 2012 - 7:50

@Alfisti wrote:Having a click around, looks like there's "Modular" offerings from CZ (CZ-805 BREN), Robinson Arms (XCR) and Beretta (ARX-160... possibly? I think it's only barrels, not caliber. Though frankly I've no idea what the difference is between an assult rifle and battle rifle is). FN-SCAR maybe? *shrugs helplessly*
The gist of it is a BR fires a 7.62 round and an AR fires a 5.56.
BR's have higher recoil and are most effective on semi auto, and also have longer range and stopping power.
AR's can be used on auto, thier ammo is lighter, and have lower recoil.
The emabbasing part is I learnt most of that from Upotte!! .

The Czech rifle seems exotic enough, I'll add it to Victoria's shopping list.

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 on Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 4:32

F-2000 is a reliable rfle, but like most bullpups, horrible ergonomics. Difficult to reload and clear jams.

Good on you going to a conventional AR-15 platform. They're some of the most versatile and effective weapons out there.

That said, understand something about the CM-901. It's basically just an AR-15 with a large magazine well so it can accept different sorts of magazines. To switch the caliber, you still need a new barrel, bolt, spring group and magazine. You can't really do it on the fly, so it's more like something special forces guys would do to swap loadouts during very long missions, or for our cyborgs, be able to use the same gun in different missions.

It might be just as logical to build a well-made AR-10 for battle rifle needs, and a well made AR-15. That said, let us discuss the ramifications of both.

A "battle rifle" is a gun firing a full power rifle cartridge. Triela's G3 is a prime example. These sorts of weapons kick about as hard as a twelve-gauge shotgun every round, and they're quite big. They can actually be overkill for a lot of situations where you don't need that raw power of a rifle bullet, and their recoil, lesser ammo capacity and weight end up being major penalties. An AR-10 has slightly less recoil due to it's design and can be accurate enough to use as a sniper rifle, but all the other weaknesses apply.

If your character is going from an F-2000, it makes a lot more sense to go to an AR-15, a SCAR, a HK rifle or something in 5.56x45mm, as it would have the same recoil and aiming characteristics (as you have to get used to how a bullet handles at various ranges.)

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” -Albert Einstein
John_234

Male

Forum Posts : 469

Fan of : N/A

Original Characters : N/A

Comments : The Chatbox is evil.

Registration date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 7:59

@John_234 wrote:F-2000 is a reliable rfle, but like most bullpups, horrible ergonomics. Difficult to reload and clear jams.

Good on you going to a conventional AR-15 platform. They're some of the most versatile and effective weapons out there.

That said, understand something about the CM-901. It's basically just an AR-15 with a large magazine well so it can accept different sorts of magazines. To switch the caliber, you still need a new barrel, bolt, spring group and magazine. You can't really do it on the fly, so it's more like something special forces guys would do to swap loadouts during very long missions, or for our cyborgs, be able to use the same gun in different missions.

It might be just as logical to build a well-made AR-10 for battle rifle needs, and a well made AR-15. That said, let us discuss the ramifications of both.

A "battle rifle" is a gun firing a full power rifle cartridge. Triela's G3 is a prime example. These sorts of weapons kick about as hard as a twelve-gauge shotgun every round, and they're quite big. They can actually be overkill for a lot of situations where you don't need that raw power of a rifle bullet, and their recoil, lesser ammo capacity and weight end up being major penalties. An AR-10 has slightly less recoil due to it's design and can be accurate enough to use as a sniper rifle, but all the other weaknesses apply.

If your character is going from an F-2000, it makes a lot more sense to go to an AR-15, a SCAR, a HK rifle or something in 5.56x45mm, as it would have the same recoil and aiming characteristics (as you have to get used to how a bullet handles at various ranges.)

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Victoria (the OC etting the new gun) is fairly well versed in a lot of calibres, and although sometimes impractical, enjoys firing the larger rifle rounds. That being said, I wanted something that would be fairly new for the time (she gets it the year it comes out, 2010). She would normally use it for sniping missions when chambered for the seven-sixety-two rounds, but mostly leave it in five-fifty-six. I also like the number of tactical rails it has, which means that she can equip the rifle to better suit specailist missions such as a raid on a warehouse (HMAR/Hybrid sight[if you know the correct term, I'll be greatful], XM-26, tactical strob light, laser designator, etc).

I also partly want something that can fill multiple roles so that I can clear some space in her personal armory. She already has enough guns to rival some mercenary armies, so I need to clean house a little...

However, if you know a better rifle that fits some of that, I'm willing to listen.

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 on Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 8:12

It's not that a battle rifle is capable of being a perfect sniper rifle AND a perfect close range weapon. It's just a popular way to try to do both. An assault rifle is truly the most well-rounded solution. A battle rifle hits harder, but is harder to use close up. Often suitability is not a matter of experience, but actual body type - some battle rifles are almost as tall as some people. The problem with using the CM-901 as a "five five six" rifle is it still weighs as much as a seven-six-two rifle - pretty big disadvantage.

About those accessories. The "hybrid scope" is actually two optics. A "holographic sight" (which has a crosshair) or a reflex / red dot sight (which has a dot) paired to a magnifier, which flips to the side when not in use. The entire thing is called a "holosight with magnifier" (or reflex sight with magnifier, etc.) The HAMR is not an actual scope, but some sights come with an additional red dot on top for use at close range - a notable example is the G-36, which has a 3x scope in the carry handle as well as a red dot above it.

There's another type of optic you might be familiar with. In "Eye of the Storm" Yuri uses a sniper rifle that has a red dot mounted off to the side. That's simply an offset sight. You can even put a set of iron sights on a rifle like that.

What I'd suggest is you carefully judge the pros and cons of a weapon that can be converted between calibers. Another option might be to use two companion rifles. The SCAR-L and SCAR-H. AK-101. AK-107. HK416, HK417. All fairly modern weapons invented in the last few years.

Or you could do what I did. Give my characters hand-built masterpiece rifles made entirely out of custom parts designed to do *exactly* what they wanted.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” -Albert Einstein
John_234

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 8:17

@John_234 wrote:... "Eye of the Storm" ...
Is that a movie or something?

@John_234 wrote:What I'd suggest is you carefully judge the pros and cons of a weapon that can be converted between calibers. Another option might be to use two companion rifles. The SCAR-L and SCAR-H. AK-101. AK-107. HK416, HK417. All fairly modern weapons invented in the last few years.
I think I'll go with the FN stuff, I'm just a sucker for Fabrique Nationale .

@John_234 wrote:Or you could do what I did. Give my characters hand-built masterpiece rifles made entirely out of custom parts designed to do *exactly* what they wanted.
Why does that have the resonance of laziness? Razz

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 on Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 8:20

You mentioned the HAMR, which is exclusively used in Call of Duty. Eye of the Storm is a level in MW3.

Also, it's not lazy at all. A lot more research is required to build a gun from the ground up than find one you like and pretend you know how to use it. Here's a weapon profile I made:

Noveske M4 General purpose.
Entirely matte black
with a freefloating handguard allowing for improved accuracy and better
hand placement. The lower receiver is designed to allow faster jam
clearance and is flared for faster reloads. Suppressed when necessary;
AAC SCAR-H SD, otherwise uses a Battlecomp.

• Novekse Upper
  • Novekse N4 Quad-Rail Handguard
  • 16'' 6.5 MPC Stainless Steel Barrel
  • ADACS Lower
  • Magpul BUS2 front / rear
  • LaRue Tactical QD mount w/ Aimpoint T1 Micro
  • Magnifier
  • Elzetta mount w/ Surefire G3 LED
  • Giselle SSA Trigger
  • Magpul MOE Grip
  • Magpul UBR collapsible stock
  • V-Tac Sling

John_234

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 8:27

@John_234 wrote:You mentioned the HAMR, which is exclusively used in Call of Duty. Eye of the Storm is a level in MW3.

Also, it's not lazy at all. A lot more research is required to build a gun from the ground up than find one you like and pretend you know how to use it. Here's a weapon profile I made:

Noveske M4 General purpose.
Entirely matte black
with a freefloating handguard allowing for improved accuracy and better
hand placement. The lower receiver is designed to allow faster jam
clearance and is flared for faster reloads. Suppressed when necessary;
AAC SCAR-H SD, otherwise uses a Battlecomp.

• Novekse Upper
  • Novekse N4 Quad-Rail Handguard
  • 16'' 6.5 MPC Stainless Steel Barrel
  • ADACS Lower
  • Magpul BUS2 front / rear
  • LaRue Tactical QD mount w/ Aimpoint T1 Micro
  • Magnifier
  • Elzetta mount w/ Surefire G3 LED
  • Giselle SSA Trigger
  • Magpul MOE Grip
  • Magpul UBR collapsible stock
  • V-Tac Sling
I'm not going to lie, that was a bit over my head, but I see your point, it does sound like it takes more work . And it's a pitty it's not a movie, it sounded like a really good one.

I'll stick to what I know, Hitler and Stalin during WWII, one or two weapons from that era, and the Bismark, and leave this to the profesionals (or at least consult them on some stuff).

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 on Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 8:34

Back to the topic, though.

The issues I pointed out aren't that the CM-901 is bad. I just mean to point out that any 7.62 rifle has a lot of drawbacks to consider, no matter what brand. If all of those are considered and you think it's worth it anyway, then hell, just go with the Colt.

John_234

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 8:40

@John_234 wrote:Back to the topic, though.

The issues I pointed out aren't that the CM-901 is bad. I just mean to point out that any 7.62 rifle has a lot of drawbacks to consider, no matter what brand. If all of those are considered and you think it's worth it anyway, then hell, just go with the Colt.

Nah, I think I'll go with the SCAR combination now, the Agency already has a few in the armoury after all. It'll make finding replacements for the ones she breaks easier. Might add an MG3 to her repitoir too just cause it reminds me of WWII (I really, really like that era, in case you hadn't picked up on it from the past ten times I've mentioned it Razz )

But on the subject of Colt, what exactly is it that makes the 1911 so popular? I see you have it as your secondary, and I know others like it too, so what's up?

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 on Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 8:50

The Browning 1911, which some know as the Colt .45 or "the .45" is just a simple, but effective design that's also had a lot of history to it. It's been used in every major war by the US since WW1, has become very popular with civilians and has just about the most customization options of any handgun in existence, really. On top of that, it can be repaired with simple tools, and a well-built 1911 is exceedingly reliable with ball ammo.

That said, they are expensive compared to other guns and need more tuning for stuff like hollow points. They also need a lot more training due to their single-action trigger mechanism, and they don't carry very many rounds unless you use a wide-body. This makes a lot of people see them as the consummate professional's handgun.

John_234

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyndist on Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 9:05

[EDIT] sweat

Last edited by Lyndist on Thu 22 Sep 2016 - 23:16; edited 1 time in total

"Your world as you knew it is gone. How far would you go to bring it back? "
Lyndist

Male

Forum Posts : 401

Fan of : Yu Aida

Original Characters : Phong Linh . Silvya SilverFox

Comments : I'm back

Registration date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Wed 13 Jun 2012 - 18:21

@lyndist wrote:Anyone remember and still keep the picture about some OC (a young and small girl with long hair) use the FN-2000?
I don't recal any OC like that. I can tell you it sure as heck isn't mine, I don't draw you see.

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Thu 14 Jun 2012 - 0:00

@lyndist wrote:Anyone remember and still keep the picture about some OC (a young and small girl with long hair) use the FN-2000?

Isn't that schaschanist's Emile?

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10880

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Thu 14 Jun 2012 - 0:36

I think it might have been Aisha_Hikari's Aisha, actually.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 14 Jun 2012 - 4:51

@MP5 wrote:I think it might have been Aisha_Hikari's Aisha, actually.
I think you may be correct... The picture is somewhere on this forum, but I can't seem to find it right now.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 14 Jun 2012 - 5:41

@Alfisti wrote:
I think you may be correct... The picture is somewhere on this forum, but I can't seem to find it right now.
This? It's the only pic Aisha_Hikari gave us of his OC but I'd always assumed it was some kind of made-up science fiction weapon.

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 14 Jun 2012 - 5:46

That's the one I was thinking of.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyndist on Thu 14 Jun 2012 - 6:15

[EDIT] sweat

Last edited by Lyndist on Thu 22 Sep 2016 - 23:17; edited 1 time in total

Lyndist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyndist on Thu 14 Jun 2012 - 6:25

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@Alfisti wrote:
This? It's the only pic Aisha_Hikari gave us of his OC but I'd always assumed it was some kind of made-up science fiction weapon.

it the FN-f2000 with grenade launcher

Lyndist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Thu 14 Jun 2012 - 6:49

@lyndist wrote:
it the FN-f2000 with grenade launcher

Well damn...it is real. Looks like something out of a bad Luc Besson movie.

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 14 Jun 2012 - 7:02

@Professor Voodoo wrote:Well damn...it is real. Looks like something out of a bad Luc Besson movie.
"...It's light, handle's adjustable for easy carry, good for righties and lefties, breaks down into four parts, undetectable by xray, ideal for quick, discreet interventions..."

Actually, I loved that movie.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 on Thu 14 Jun 2012 - 20:41

It's definitely a big rifle, but it's actually not as bad as it looks ergonomically.

John_234

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Thu 14 Jun 2012 - 22:09

@John_234 wrote:It's definitely a big rifle, but it's actually not as bad as it looks ergonomically.

And it's by Farique Nationale, what more can you ask for? (rhetorical question, please don't actually answer)

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum