The extreme cyborg?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The extreme cyborg?

Post by Deathly-Hallows on Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 17:02

well, i got this idea recently while rpin with my char with a freind that if they are going to make killer assians why not make them prepared in every way possiable? for any kind of battle or fight to be the ultimate killers. this was the first idea i got.

Heads got lots of room in them yes? yes, especially if its just a empty cranium so I got a odd idea to what if they could even keep small weapons in there heads in special compartments per say? well let me explain further.
here is a normal head plain and simple, looks like a normal person. now here is what could be inside... a very strong steel plate I geuss would act as a skull for the entire face, makes them hard and tough so they can bash people with their heads for kills even. the "mechanical stuf" would be a main center for cybernetic brain, controlls all the stuff for the face like the toung and the eyes n eye lids. maybe even have survalence cameras registerd in there for spys so they can record what they see and have a feed back to the agency. meanwhile the cybernetic brain thing would download behaviour files that could be installed to make it act like a childs mind. there's a fake mouth for show so people cant tell a difference, but it stops at the back of the throat. the little black circle there is the ear cannel, it leads into a voice coder system that if you speak the right code it opens up the back of the head in a weapons compartment. (the green lineing around it would be like a cushion so stuff does explode or fire off inside) you could keep knifes,pellets,gernades, hell every very small guns and amo in there in case of emergency. only thing now the person wouldent even be human at all its a complete cyborg.
the body would have a simular system, a cybernetic heart that controlls the bodys movement and is wifi with the brain to know whats goin down.
any thoughts?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MeganeMoe This is my gun
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Forum Posts : 79

Fan of : claes,rico

Original Characters : Marigold/ Ami

Comments : ahhh yes, i have finally discoverd where the fandom hides ; u ;!

Registration date : 2012-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The extreme cyborg?

Post by Nachtsider on Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 17:38

That's a... bit too Inspector Gadget for my liking, Deathly. Laughing

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 18:20

Truth be told, I'd thought about something like this before . I think they still need the brain, otherwise you're talking quantamn stuff for the computers.

I would have gone with blades that come right out the arms and stuff like that (sort of like ALiar's hidden blade). I'll elaborate more later, I gotta go to school now.

Audacter calumniare, semper aliquid haeret
slander boldly, something always sticks
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by FearTheLASERFACE on Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 18:45

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:Truth be told, I'd thought about something like this before . I think they still need the brain, otherwise you're talking quantamn stuff for the computers.

I would have gone with blades that come right out the arms and stuff like that (sort of like ALiar's hidden blade). I'll elaborate more later, I gotta go to school now.

Yes, implanted blades are always cool.

FearTheLASERFACE

Male

Forum Posts : 201

Original Characters : Subject 2-Alpha, Serina, Sarah, James Antolini, Jack Vesputchi

Comments : Kalashnikov sounds so much more bad*** than AK-47

Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by 11thpareidolia on Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 22:01

@Nachtsider wrote:That's a... bit too Inspector Gadget for my liking, Deathly. Laughing
i agree

"A leader leads by example not by force" - sun tzu
11thpareidolia

Male

Forum Posts : 60

Fan of : rico

Original Characters : abigail / Nikolai

Comments : Another Brick In The Wall and i am playing my bass to the beat

Registration date : 2012-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 22:32

I figure the R&D section is always concocting new and perhaps frightening designs. I imagine some of the younger cyborgs are probably somewhat hesitant to take a peek at these in the more secluded areas of the facility. Muh-m-muhahahaha!
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1966

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 0:44

some idiot tried putting a gun in a helmet during the first world war,tended to cause severe neck injuries due to recoil !

We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 5:02

Okay, here's what I was thinking when I had to got to school. Along with the Altiar/Deus Ex hidden blade, they cyborg would also have either a 9mm submachine gun or a moddified P90 (so stripped down to the essential bits and moved around a little) built into the arm as well. Their eyes would have multiple filters, allowing them to use Infra Red, Thermal Vision, and Night Vision, as well as a flash light built into one eye and a heads up display for them to see thier status, thier weapons status, crosshairs for both thier arm's SMGs, as well as the vitals and tactical information of thier team mates. Built into thier buttocks would be tear gas for crowd control (not grenades, it works like a fart), they would have a USB, HDMI and other assoted imput and/or output devices which they can use to plug into and hack or download files onto one of four built-in 4.0 terabite hardrives. The ears act as listneing devices and in thier throat is specific equpment to alter the tone and pitch of thier voice.

Additional/alternate weapons include:
-Tasers
-assualt rifles (minus barrel, stock, pistol grip, sights, and with a very small magazine)
-battle rifles (see above)
-shotguns (see above)
-chainsaw (if you want to get silly)
-Semi auto high calibre gun (basically a tube with a firing mechanism that can use 12.7mm, 20mm and everything in between)

And as far non-concealed weapons are concerned, since this is already futuristic: Guass Rifle, and everything avalible now.

That's all I've got now anyways .

Three Dog

Male

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 5:52

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:Built into thier buttocks would be tear gas for crowd control (not grenades, it works like a fart)
You lost me at this one. I couldn't keep a straight face anymore; I just busted out laughing for five minutes straight. This thread I can no longer take seriously.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 6:07

@Nachtsider wrote:
Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:Built into thier buttocks would be tear gas for crowd control (not grenades, it works like a fart)
You lost me at this one. I couldn't keep a straight face anymore; I just busted out laughing for five minutes straight. This thread I can no longer take seriously.
I just couldn't resist. I'm one of those smartasses that will make a joje out of anything given the chance. It's gottne me into trouble a couple of times, but I haven't learnt anything Razz.

And I had to be specific, lest people think she stores grenades in her arse. Now that would be wierd, and as a fart, poepl ewill be like "hehe, that little girl jsut fated... Oh God it's like tear gas, what has she ben eating?!" and then they colpase on the ground.

I'll probably come up with some more super soldier like stuff to add later.

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows on Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 8:11

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:Okay, here's what I was thinking when I had to got to school. Along with the Altiar/Deus Ex hidden blade, they cyborg would also have either a 9mm submachine gun or a moddified P90 (so stripped down to the essential bits and moved around a little) built into the arm as well. Their eyes would have multiple filters, allowing them to use Infra Red, Thermal Vision, and Night Vision, as well as a flash light built into one eye and a heads up display for them to see thier status, thier weapons status, crosshairs for both thier arm's SMGs, as well as the vitals and tactical information of thier team mates. Built into thier buttocks would be tear gas for crowd control (not grenades, it works like a fart), they would have a USB, HDMI and other assoted imput and/or output devices which they can use to plug into and hack or download files onto one of four built-in 4.0 terabite hardrives. The ears act as listneing devices and in thier throat is specific equpment to alter the tone and pitch of thier voice.

Additional/alternate weapons include:
-Tasers
-assualt rifles (minus barrel, stock, pistol grip, sights, and with a very small magazine)
-battle rifles (see above)
-shotguns (see above)
-chainsaw (if you want to get silly)
-Semi auto high calibre gun (basically a tube with a firing mechanism that can use 12.7mm, 20mm and everything in between)

And as far non-concealed weapons are concerned, since this is already futuristic: Guass Rifle, and everything avalible now.

That's all I've got now anyways .
reminds me of the ghost in the shell cyborgs

MeganeMoe This is my gun
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 9:06

@Deathly-Hallows wrote:reminds me of the ghost in the shell cyborgs
Gah! I hate that show. I hate it so much it gives me energy! I have to get up early in the morning because there is not enough time during my day just to hate it!

Jokes aside, I dislike the show, I hear the movie is half decent, but I don't like the show. I got most of the ideas from video games such as Rainbow Six: Las Veagus 2, Halo, Assassin's creed and other popular titles. Basically it's all the stuff I think they should have, but don't. For Tom Claney games, I can understand, he prides himslef on realism, but stuff like Halo? Come on! "Balanced gamplay" is such a load of shite, that it ruins the campaign. Just gimme a FAL (or G3) and a .44 (or a raging bull chambered for .454) and I'll slay all in my path.

Another Idea I had (inspired by RvB) was a bomb built into the chest of each cyborg so that if they were killled... KA-BOOM!!!!!!!! the tech can't be captured. Or if we want to get a little silly, a glider that comes out thier back and microscopic cameras and screens that can tunr them invisible.

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 9:19

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:Another Idea I had (inspired by RvB) was a bomb built into the chest of each cyborg so that if they were killled... KA-BOOM!!!!!!!! the tech can't be captured.
To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure the cyborgs don't have this in canon. It would make perfect sense.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathly-Hallows on Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 11:36

@Nachtsider wrote:
Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:Another Idea I had (inspired by RvB) was a bomb built into the chest of each cyborg so that if they were killled... KA-BOOM!!!!!!!! the tech can't be captured.
To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure the cyborgs don't have this in canon. It would make perfect sense.
or they could have some type of suicide switch for the bomb if they go crazy, or get captured for evidence. it leads to a lock code on a remote or computer and blam, all your shits fucked up.

MeganeMoe This is my gun
Deathly-Hallows

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 14:25

Lethal gas in the ass? Destroyer you're an genius. An evil genius to be sure, but a genius just the same.... Evil
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1966

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 16:12

Once you remove the living from the cyborg it is no longer a cyborg but a robot.

We no need no stinking robots here...

Now as for extreme cyborgs:
Though Rebuilt, my Francesca is the oldest (by just a couple of days over Boomer' Alpha)
Boomer's Alpha is the oldest with his original equipment, followed by Tea.

Fastest to think on "her" feet:
Dont know this one. Monty, Rachel, Alpha, Liesel and others seem to be tied on this one depending on the situation.

And for the one who has it all: Kissaloo's Kara.
Rachel: That bitch has everything.

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5667

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 18:16

@Nachtsider wrote:
I don't know, as monsterous as the Agency can be, I don't think they want someone looking into why small children are spontaneously combusting, though that could be blamed on Padania or Taliban.

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 7 Jun 2012 - 18:24

Perhaps not a bomb, then, but some sort of implanted drug capsule that, on a remote signal, dissolves to release a lethal cocktail of chemicals into the cyborg's bloodstream. I'm thinking high doses of potassium chloride; that stuff kills by messing up the heart's rhythm (can pass off as a natural, if unexpected, death pretty easily) and that stuff isn't easily detectable on an autopsy.

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by boomer_gonz on Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 1:08

Alpha: I once ate a double beef volcano chimichanga with extra spicy guac from a taco truck once. Does that count as loading myself with deadly butt gas? Evil

The Power of Claes Compels You!!!
boomer_gonz

Male

Forum Posts : 2561

Fan of : Crystal Palace!!!

Original Characters : Alpha/Omega Fratello & Dr. Giacomo Gianncomo

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 8:32

Boomer why did i just now envision a scene where Marisa, beatrice, and rico try to light their farts on fire.
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 8:33

@crazyidiot78 wrote:Boomer why did i just now envision a scene where Marisa, beatrice, and rico try to light their farts on fire.
If I may answer that one...?

Because you want it to be so, that is why you envisioned it.

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 8:44

@boomer_gonz wrote:Alpha: I once ate a double beef volcano chimichanga with extra spicy guac from a taco truck once. Does that count as loading myself with deadly butt gas? Evil

Nachtsider

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 9:58

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10883

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 10:03

@Nachtsider wrote:Perhaps not a bomb, then, but some sort of implanted drug capsule that, on a remote signal, dissolves to release a lethal cocktail of chemicals into the cyborg's bloodstream. I'm thinking high doses of potassium chloride; that stuff kills by messing up the heart's rhythm (can pass off as a natural, if unexpected, death pretty easily) and that stuff isn't easily detectable on an autopsy.
I actually think the bomb would be a better way to go from an Agency perspective. Lets be honest here, part of the reason to destroy a cyborg would be to prevent the technology falling into rival hands. In that case you want something that can completely consume all their components... Lets face it, the cyborgs are pretty different under the bonnet, if someone gets as far as being able to do an autopsy, the organisation is pretty much rooted.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5716

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 10:12

SCC - Spontaneous Cyborg Combustion

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Forum Posts : 10883

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ACH on Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 10:18

Just find a way to incorporate an internal version of Tony Stark's Iron Man Suit.

ACH

Male

Forum Posts : 389

Fan of : Physics~

Original Characters : Lots~

Comments : None~~~

Registration date : 2010-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by FearTheLASERFACE on Fri 8 Jun 2012 - 15:24

There could also be some kind of killphrase, just in case...of course, that could have some problems if the enemy knows what to say...

FearTheLASERFACE

Male

Forum Posts : 201

Original Characters : Subject 2-Alpha, Serina, Sarah, James Antolini, Jack Vesputchi

Comments : Kalashnikov sounds so much more bad*** than AK-47

Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 12:55

@FearTheLASERFACE wrote:There could also be some kind of killphrase, just in case...of course, that could have some problems if the enemy knows what to say...

Or it is sad accidentally.

Why you think Fernando got Rachel and Francesca out of their programming? Too damn much is at stake here, and he does not need his girls to go bitch on him on an agency command that he has to be double the bitch that they can ever be!

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5667

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 on Wed 27 Jun 2012 - 3:52

This is all made under the rather ballsy assumption the cyborgs have spare room inside them. As far as I'm aware, they haven't canonically found a replacement for brains. They just armored the brain better than it would be normally.

Also, ever wonder why tanks don't have a self destruct? It means the vehicle would be more vulnerable to an otherwise avoidable catastrophic failure. Like... if a cyborg took a round from a rifle. If there's explosive charges in them, a single lucky round could blast your very expensive government hardware to pieces. Not to mention, bombs degrade... you'd have to open up the damn cyborg to service an explosive.

It's a lot easier just to plan to collect bodies and keep others out of the scene. You'll notice the GSG cyborgs were never sent into a situation without a lot of backup and surveillance assets.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. -Albert Einstein
John_234

Male

Forum Posts : 469

Fan of : N/A

Original Characters : N/A

Comments : The Chatbox is evil.

Registration date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down