Forum Posts : 17

Fan of : Me

Original Characters : myself

Comments : Cheese

Registration date : 2012-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: my picture

Post by Nachtsider on Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 9:00

Yeah, he looks like he's stepped right out from Bleach, Boo-Boo. Which makes his appearance a little outlandish for the relatively realistic-looking GSG world. Perhaps tone that robe down to a hoodie, and give him a more everyday looking shirt and trousers, minus that chain at his belt?

We'll have to come up with a character story, too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 9:18

@Nachtsider wrote:Yeah, he looks like he's stepped right out from Bleach, Boo-Boo. Which makes his appearance a little outlandish for the relatively realistic-looking GSG world. Perhaps tone that robe down to a hoodie, and give him a more everyday looking shirt and trousers, minus that chain at his belt?

I agree, a bitmore like the way Desmond looks in Assassins Creed. (he'll understand things better in referrence to certain games, trust me on this one)

@Nachtsider wrote:We'll have to come up with a character story, too.

I'll help with that:

His name is Leslie, andhe had a troubled childhood because everyone picked on him for having a girl's name which led him to a life of crime. making a name for himslef in the criminal world, he was scouted by Christiano as a potential candidate for the Padania. After being aproached, Lesley agreed to join and recieved trainingfrom John Doe and now assiss Pinoccio as well as works alone.

Audacter calumniare, semper aliquid haeret
slander boldly, something always sticks
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by B00galyB00 on Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 9:38

Destroyer of Worlds ;D wrote:
@Nachtsider wrote:Yeah, he looks like he's stepped right out from Bleach, Boo-Boo. Which makes his appearance a little outlandish for the relatively realistic-looking GSG world. Perhaps tone that robe down to a hoodie, and give him a more everyday looking shirt and trousers, minus that chain at his belt?

I agree, a bitmore like the way Desmond looks in Assassins Creed. (he'll understand things better in referrence to certain games, trust me on this one)

@Nachtsider wrote:We'll have to come up with a character story, too.

I'll help with that:

His name is Leslie, andhe had a troubled childhood because everyone picked on him for having a girl's name which led him to a life of crime. making a name for himslef in the criminal world, he was scouted by Christiano as a potential candidate for the Padania. After being aproached, Lesley agreed to join and recieved training from John Doe and now assiss Pinoccio as well as works alone.

i quite like the jacket but ill change it.your still not going to see his eyes though.

still, i reckon he will be the most badass guy on GsG when he pulls out a soul slayer and cuts the cyborgs to pieces.BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
B00galyB00

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 9:46

@B00galyb00 wrote:still, i reckon he will be the most badass guy on GsG when he pulls out a soul slayer and cuts the cyborgs to pieces.BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
He's a get nuked from orbit, mate. Game over. Cyborg victory.

Audacter calumniare, semper aliquid haeret
slander boldly, something always sticks
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by B00galyB00 on Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 9:47

ill cut your nuke in half! huh! what about that
B00galyB00

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 11:19

While I agree that the character has appeared to step out of bleach or a CLAMP story the art work is still pretty dam good. Quality picture there.
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by B00galyB00 on Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 22:34

why thankyou

i also came ip with a name for him. what do you think of gabriel?
B00galyB00

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 23 Jun 2012 - 23:50

A fallen angel this gent be. He looks quite the slippery fellow. I can imagine him a master of disguise and a good infiltrator. Silver tongue with the ladies, quick on his feet and a sharp mind.
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1968

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by B00galyB00 on Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 0:26

@tremec6speed wrote:A fallen angel this gent be. He looks quite the slippery fellow. I can imagine him a master of disguise and a good infiltrator. Silver tongue with the ladies, quick on his feet and a sharp mind.

he`s the Barney Stinson of the padania!

i have to remodel him to suit GsG but ill try to keep him with the same look.
B00galyB00

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by B00galyB00 on Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 6:51

i just remodeled my other picture. im a bit annoyed how it still sorta looks like he is of bleach but that can`t be helped now
B00galyB00

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 8:57

Actually I think it looks more like something CLAMP does thant bleach and I realize I am probably dating myself by saying that.
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 11:23

Looks good though, looking' at thee happy face maybe he's a bit of a joker too? Razz
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1968

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by B00galyB00 on Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 18:18

you just set up al of his characteristics!
B00galyB00

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down