Implantation of Physical Devices within GSG

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Implantation of Physical Devices within GSG

Post by Il Direttore on Thu 5 Jul 2012 - 0:20

Because it'd be really useful if Henrietta had a PPK hidden where her uterus used to be. I'm not saying that it's not creepy and extremely gross, but it'd just be really nice as a backup. Alternatively, if you wanted to store a couple of hard-drives that you recovered from a Padania Safehouse, you could just have your cyborg store them in their Abdominal Storage. Would also allow for more ammo, grenades, etc.

But it'd also be taking the Squick factor Up To Eleven. So. Thoughts?
Il Direttore

Male

Forum Posts : 1003

Fan of : Henrietta, Triela

Original Characters : Lieutenant James Spettro/Caterina

Comments : In yon strait path a thousand may well be stopped by three. Now who will stand on either hand, and keep the bridge with me?’ -Horatius

Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Implantation of Physical Devices within GSG

Post by Three Dog on Thu 5 Jul 2012 - 1:50

Well, aside from the genaral nastiness and filthy jokes that are liekly to go alone, I thin you may be onto something.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audacter calumniare, semper aliquid haeret
slander boldly, something always sticks
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Thu 5 Jul 2012 - 4:14

She'll need to wear a Doraemon costume then.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon on Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 5:18

Si vis pacem, para bellum

"The two loudest sounds you will ever hear from your weapon are the *bang* when it's supposed to go *click* and the *click* when it's supposed to go *bang*." -Unknown

"220 horses, I got a gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas. Don't you love it?!" - Ofc. Maurice "Bosco" Boscarelli, Third Watch
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1470

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 8:17

Officer_Charon wrote:

Three Dog

Male

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore on Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 10:03

Oops?

*shrugs*
Il Direttore

Male

Comments : In yon strait path a thousand may well be stopped by three. Now who will stand on either hand, and keep the bridge with me?’ -Horatius

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon on Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 10:24

You're fine... it's just that the last time Henrietta's uterine cavity was mentioned, the thread went somewhere... odd.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

"The two loudest sounds you will ever hear from your weapon are the *bang* when it's supposed to go *click* and the *click* when it's supposed to go *bang*." -Unknown

"220 horses, I got a gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas. Don't you love it?!" - Ofc. Maurice "Bosco" Boscarelli, Third Watch
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1470

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore on Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 10:26

Well it IS a convenient empty space....

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too."

- President John F. Kennedy
Il Direttore

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 on Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 16:31

I don't think convenient is the word.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” -Albert Einstein
John_234

Male

Forum Posts : 469

Fan of : N/A

Original Characters : N/A

Comments : The Chatbox is evil.

Registration date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 4:05

John_234 wrote:I don't think convenient is the word.

Yeah, I'm with John on this one, even for me, that's a bit messed up.

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 3:14

Henrietta: Yes Jose? (in her cute shy voice)
Jose: Um, Henrietta, the tech need to see you.
Henrietta: Ok, did I do bad?
Jose: No, it's just that, well, they need to see your.....
Henrietta: Yes Jose?
Jose: You see, they want to measure the size of your..... that is...
*face palm* OH F*CK THIS, TIME TO HIT THE BOTTLE AGAIN!
Henrietta: Guh?

Last edited by tremec6speed on Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 3:23; edited 1 time in total
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1968

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 3:20

Officer_Charon wrote:
I dunno why I almost sh$t bricks when I saw this picture 'n' message! So funny
DELETED FORMER POST

Last edited by tremec6speed on Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 13:12; edited 1 time in total
tremec6speed

Male

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 12:06

El Conservatore wrote:Because it'd be really useful if Henrietta had a PPK hidden where her uterus used to be. I'm not saying that it's not creepy and extremely gross, but it'd just be really nice as a backup. Alternatively, if you wanted to store a couple of hard-drives that you recovered from a Padania Safehouse, you could just have your cyborg store them in their Abdominal Storage. Would also allow for more ammo, grenades, etc.

Didn't we ban a member for saying the same thing?
Consider this a warning for all - no more posting of hiding anything in Henrietta's location of her former uterus. This can be taken the wrong way by many.

Second - El Conservatore, this is not going to work because the girls need their organs and the things those organs do. Get yourself a copy of Grey's anatomy and learn a few things on how the body's organs work, how they are placed, and how they are sized relative to the body. In reviewing that, if you see that they can, then by all means - put a 9 inch object with a 3 inch organ used to be. Talk about breaking the laws of physics! Sheesh!

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 5:24

ElfenMagix wrote: Get yourself a copy of Grey's anatomy and learn a few things on how the body's organs work, how they are placed, and how they are sized relative to the body. In reviewing that, if you see that they can, then by all means - put a 9 inch object with a 3 inch organ used to be. Talk about breaking the laws of physics! Sheesh!

Didn't Petra's physics defying jumping at the power plant already prove the laws of physics mean nothing to the little murder machines? Razz

And I'd go with getting House instead of Grey Anatomy. Less on the lovey dovey drama side. Just my opinion though.

And on a more serious note, moving around some of the organs can really f*** up the 'living' part of waht the cyborgs do. Replacing limbs and giving them built in body armour is al well and good (though seeing as how they don't feel pain with the body armour, that will cause a butt load of problems on its own), but you need a lot of the internal organs, with the only couple that you can do without not taking up that much space to begin with. Not to mention that some organs are part of multiple systems. (I dare you to guess what we learnt in bio today ^_^ )

Three Dog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 13:10

ElfenMagix wrote:
El Conservatore wrote:Because it'd be really useful if Henrietta had a PPK hidden where her uterus used to be. I'm not saying that it's not creepy and extremely gross, but it'd just be really nice as a backup. Alternatively, if you wanted to store a couple of hard-drives that you recovered from a Padania Safehouse, you could just have your cyborg store them in their Abdominal Storage. Would also allow for more ammo, grenades, etc.

Didn't we ban a member for saying the same thing?
Consider this a warning for all - no more posting of hiding anything in Henrietta's location of her former uterus. This can be taken the wrong way by many.

Second - El Conservatore, this is not going to work because the girls need their organs and the things those organs do. Get yourself a copy of Grey's anatomy and learn a few things on how the body's organs work, how they are placed, and how they are sized relative to the body. In reviewing that, if you see that they can, then by all means - put a 9 inch object with a 3 inch organ used to be. Talk about breaking the laws of physics! Sheesh!
Oh oh, I'm deleting my former post, better safe than sorry!
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore on Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 8:31

Wait, really?!

Would it be easier just to delete the thread?

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too."

Il Direttore

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 16:00

Dont Delete the thread. Just learn from your mistakes and carry on.

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 19:05

Come on, Elfen. Chill. The last time that happened, we found the post to be bizarre, a little creepy, even, but we didn't delete or ban anybody. Go easy on Con - he's good peoples. He hasn't even phrased his question in the weird way the last guy did it; he sounds genuinely curious and wanting to intelligently discuss stuff.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 13:53

El Conservatore wrote:Because it'd be really useful if Henrietta had (a PPK) hidden where her uterus used to be.

Natch, with the exception of the words "a PPK", those were the same exact words used by the last guy that caused problems, notably freaking out the females of this forum. Since he took it to a new level by going at us, we had to ban him but only because of his actions after his posting and the warnings given

Nicely worded or not, this can not be a situation where 'we men' can post up derogatory things about females, whether about elements the story itself or females in general. It is not nice and disrespectful to them.

El Conservatore is welcomed here, and within the limits of our TOS, can read and post freely. This goes to all the members of this forum. Notice - I did not lock this forum thread, and all are free to post on it but we as mods and admins have too watch what our members do. We are not here to police them but to guide them with what's acceptable and what's not. Having something put up into a uterus (or in Henrietta's case - the space where it was), is not acceptable because is it disrespectful and derogatory to the females of this group. It denotes how that weapon is going in and coming out of her, and that we can not have.

I'm not banning anyone for this infraction. And I only stated of the history of the past poster of this same topic. El Conservatore did not and is not taking to the level the last poster did. That makes El Conservatore better than the banned member. But the start has some eerie connotations that should not belong here. We should all consider this a lesson.

if the discussion went along the lines of, 'what if Henrietta has a blaster cannon in her arm like mega man' then this discussion would 100% OK...

ElfenMagix

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 17:40

I do feel that the idea or question is disrespectful to women. I mean, how would you guys react if I said something along the lines of "What if the handlers had a gun in the place of where his penis should be?" It's gross to think about and very odd.

It is weird that you came up with almost the same discussion that another member of the forum posted. The way you worded it, however was not as creepy, nor did it give me an off put feeling. (unlike the last guy, who I was very creeped out by)

The very idea of this topic is weird.

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2723

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Savyna

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore on Mon 6 Aug 2012 - 8:48

Please allow me to clarify that my post was not intended in any way to disrespect women. I reasoned that in a world that favors a utilitarian mindset (demonstrated by essentially harvesting small children to turn into miniature WMDs), various ways to implant weaponry were probably not to off the wall for the setting.

That being said, I also understand how this can be viewed as disrespectful and apologize for causing any offense. There's a lot to be said about personal philosophy towards body parts that hasn't been elaborated on, and there are many ways for many different people to reach many different conclusions. I won't elaborate on such philosophy here, though if you want you can PM me and we can talk (strictly academically).

In any case, the point is: Sorry for weirding you out and being kind of offensive. Didn't realize at the time how controversial it could be, my mistake for being socially inept.

Il Direttore

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Mon 6 Aug 2012 - 10:02

human...creative but unable to use it's creativeness more that 10%
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 on Mon 6 Aug 2012 - 11:19

@Con: I don't really think you're the inept one by this point xD

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” -Albert Einstein
John_234

Male

Forum Posts : 469

Fan of : N/A

Original Characters : N/A

Comments : The Chatbox is evil.

Registration date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore on Wed 8 Aug 2012 - 4:36

....yay? Anyway, on to someone else's thread...

Il Direttore

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Wed 8 Aug 2012 - 4:38

go for it...
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 2:43

Triela wrote:I mean, how would you guys react if I said something along the lines of "What if the handlers had a gun in the place of where his penis should be?"
To be honest, I find that more humorous then offensive. Kind of reminds me of the movie From Dusk Till Dawn. Laughing

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 10:24

Danjo3 wrote:
Triela wrote:I mean, how would you guys react if I said something along the lines of "What if the handlers had a gun in the place of where his penis should be?"
To be honest, I find that more humorous then offensive. Kind of reminds me of the movie From Dusk Till Dawn. Laughing

Oh hell, I know *exactly* to what you're referring to. too bad that gun would never actually work, lol.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 19:30

Danjo3 wrote:
To be honest, I find that more humorous then offensive. Kind of reminds me of the movie From Dusk Till Dawn.
I agree, if a lady member where to seriously make a thread based around that question, I think 90% of the male members would LOLZ out loud and ask for MOAR, but Elfen ultimately has a point. As long as a subject seriously disturbs someone here (male or female), it really should not be posted which is why I took one of my two comments down. (I didn't think my second post would upset anyone so I let it stay, however if there were to be negative comments to that joke as well, I would not hesitate to take that down too)
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum