Gunslinger Girl Scouts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gunslinger Girl Scouts

Post by Schaschanist on Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 4:50

Hey Guys,

Just watched a cartoon and saw girls scouts there but immediately had to think of the swa girls.
Anybody already considered Gunslinger Girl Girls Scouts?

Either using the girl scout uniform as disguise for missions, you know, using the "cookie selling trap" at house doors for entering possible padanian hideouts for example.

Or the swa girls just found a own scouts group, using it for educational tasks or just as freetime activity. I could imagine Priscilla as leader for the group.
For the second option I already imagine a lot of fun, camping on the compound ground, telling stories at a camp fire and such.

So what do you think? Is it already in use?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Je suis juste un petit fille de goth. -Emilie Valerie De Laroque-
Schaschanist

Male

Forum Posts : 786

Fan of : Henrietta,Triela and Claes; Hydrangea

Original Characters : Etienne & Emilie or "Eti & Emi"

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Gunslinger Girl Scouts

Post by Odon on Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 4:53

Girl scouts have always been a symbol of evil. So they would undoubtedly be working for Padania.

"I had a dream. We were together in my dream. We were brother and sister, father and mother, wife and husband. And both of us were both."
-- The Princess and the Warrior

Odon

Male

Forum Posts : 463

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 14:59

I was drawing the other day Marisa und Ayden as Girl Scouts to infiltrate a Padania leader who was known to have a soft spot for cookies and.... little girls!! Guh?
I have so many things to do, I start stuff then never finish it. I might post the
doodle anyways for the heck of it.
(the drawing shows Marisa scolding Ayden for eating most of the contents before they even knock on the front door!!)
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1964

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 15:10

@Schaschanist wrote:Anybody already considered Gunslinger Girl Girls Scouts?
It's come up in a few threads already...mostly a discussion of using cookie sales to get close to the Padania and/or augment the Agency budget.

Emilie: Wait a minute...are you seriously suggesting I wear one of those ridiculous uniforms?
@tremec6speed wrote:I was drawing the other day Marisa und Ayden as Girl Scouts
That I'd like to see.

Marisa: Ayden! Quit eating the merchandise! Commander Croce is gonna have us hung up by our thumbs if we screw up this infiltration because you wolfed down all the cookies!

Ayden: Okay...listen...I have an idea. Why don't we just break in through a window, kill everyone...and tell Mr. Jean the Padainans ate the cookies?

Marisa: Hmmm...I kinda like that. Breaking in through a window is so much cooler than ringing the door-bell.

Jean: Don't either of you remember you have an open microphone!? We're listening to every word you're saying...now do your job and stick to the damn plan!

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3420

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 15:19

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@Schaschanist wrote:Anybody already considered Gunslinger Girl Girls Scouts?
It's come up in a few threads already...mostly a discussion of using cookie sales to get close to the Padania and/or augment the Agency budget.

Emilie: Wait a minute...are you seriously suggesting I wear one of those ridiculous uniforms?
@tremec6speed wrote:I was drawing the other day Marisa und Ayden as Girl Scouts
That I'd like to see.

Marisa: Ayden! Quit eating the merchandise! Commander Croce is gonna have us hung up by our thumbs if we screw up this infiltration because you wolfed down all the cookies!

Ayden: Okay...listen...I have an idea. Why don't we just break in through a window, kill everyone...and tell Mr. Jean the Padainans ate the cookies?

Marisa: Hmmm...I kinda like that. Breaking in through a window is so much cooler than ringing the door-bell.

Jean: Don't either of you remember you have an open microphone!? We're listening to every word you're saying...now do your job and stick to the damn plan!
LOLZ! Very Happy
Marisa: A black Girl scout uniform? How'd you manage to....
Ayden: Cool! *munch, munch* you look like a ninja Scout!
Jean: Um, hello? Get it done peoples, now!
Emilie: Goth Scout, Ayden goth Scout....
Marisa: W\'ever
tremec6speed

Male

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon on Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 15:40

I can even see it, somehow... although, honestly, I don't know if girl scouts/guides overseas do the cookie sales thing, or if that is an American bit... I don't recall it from my time with English and French Scouting...

Si vis pacem, para bellum

"The two loudest sounds you will ever hear from your weapon are the *bang* when it's supposed to go *click* and the *click* when it's supposed to go *bang*." -Unknown

"220 horses, I got a gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas. Don't you love it?!" - Ofc. Maurice "Bosco" Boscarelli, Third Watch
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1470

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 15:59

no cookie sales in the UK and they get called Girl Guides for some reason,

We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Forum Posts : 2131

Fan of : Triela,asuka

Original Characters : not yet

Comments : Loves to quote Wikipedia. Loves to use exclamation marks even more.

wish i knew who put that in there, it wasn't me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 16:13

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
I think she wouldn't have any problem with a scout uniform, as long as it's one like this and has a beret:

@tremec6speed wrote:...
Goth Scout uniform, haha, this is just awesome. It is awesome!
I totally can imagine that. Awesome! Emilie along with Claes and Triela in "Senior" uniforms, and the younger ones like Larissa, Rico, Henrietta, Marisa and Ayden in "Junior" scouts uniform.

Emilie: *knocking at door, padanian opens, looks as innocent as possible* "Excusez-moi, Monsieur, could I offer you a box of our girl scout biscuits (cookies)? The proceeds are for a charitable purpose."
Padanian: *sees girl in black uniform, cannot resist innocent eyes* "Of course, i take two boxes."

I don't know where it had come from but somehow I developed a pretty dark personality, sarcasm and irony are my friends, torturing and fooling everybody is my hobby and I wear almost only black....am I strange? -Schaschanist-

Schaschanist

Male

Comments : Emilie Valerie De Laroque, a 13 years old dark and gloomy part-french girl from Belgium, with excellent manners and a slight french accent...

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon on Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 16:21

Marisa is, after all, attempting to fund this.

Marisa: "Sounds like charity to me!"

Si vis pacem, para bellum

"The two loudest sounds you will ever hear from your weapon are the *bang* when it's supposed to go *click* and the *click* when it's supposed to go *bang*." -Unknown

"220 horses, I got a gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas. Don't you love it?!" - Ofc. Maurice "Bosco" Boscarelli, Third Watch
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1470

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 16:39

the original uniform was a dark Navy blue

We are living in the smelly cloud of gods fart,one day the universe will end in a great cloud of airfreshener
Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 16:48

I see in my ignorance I automatically figured the standard uniform was green but there seems to be a variety.
Really, it's not a bad idea. It has a lot of potential me thinks....
Hmm...
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 16:52

@Schaschanist wrote:
@Professor Voodoo wrote:
I think she wouldn't have any problem with a scout uniform, as long as it's one like this and has a beret:

I totally can imagine that. Awesome! Emilie along with Claes and Triela in "Senior" uniforms, and the younger ones like Larissa, Rico, Henrietta, Marisa and Ayden in "Junior" scouts uniform.

Emilie: *knocking at door, padanian opens, looks as innocent as possible* "Excusez-moi, Monsieur, could I offer you a box of our girl scout biscuits (cookies)? The proceeds are for a charitable purpose."
Padanian: *sees girl in black uniform, cannot resist innocent eyes* "Of course, i take two boxes."
Now the question is can anyone get Rachel or Monty in one of those?
Rachel: Ni lo pienses (don't even think about it)
Monty: 'The Look'
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 18:10

@tremec6speed wrote:
@Schaschanist wrote:
@Professor Voodoo wrote:

Now the question is can anyone get Rachel or Monty in one of those?
Rachel: Ni lo pienses (don't even think about it)
Monty: 'The Look'
Priscilla: *as leader of the scout group* "Come on girls, just try to sell the cookies. We will have a camp fire evening as a reward later, promised."
Some of the girls: "Okay, group leader Priscilla."
Priscilla: *sees Ayden munching cookies of several boxes* "AYDEN! These cookies are expensive, dish-washing penalty for you!"
Ayden: "Not again..."
Larissa: *scolding her* "IF you wouldn't always eat everything, that wouldn't always happen."

Jean: *face-palming and headshaking* "How the fuck did they manage to get a permission for THAT scout group.... I'm close to quit this shitty job forever!"

Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 2:51

ROTFL
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtsider on Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 4:45

Make them Sailor Scouts and I'll bite.

There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel like it.
Nachtsider
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
KNIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

Male

Forum Posts : 5718

Fan of : Gunslinger Girl, Transformers: Animated

Original Characters : Liesel/Altheus, Meir/Kathryn, Aharon/Nadia, Cosette/Janus

Comments : The Living Legend. Master of Darkness. Trailblazer par excellence. Fear him.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 8:38

not impressed by the the new unisex uniform,in my day the the girls wore the old WREN uniform !

Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 9:38

Unisex ruins everything wonderfull... bang head

I prefer the classic uniforms.
Here some more which look nice:

On another thing: scout uniforms usually have own badges and pins. What do you think, IF the agency gives permission to let the girls form and found their own girl scout group, would they make sets of own pins and logos for the uniform?
I imagine IFthey do, they would use their own logo (the SWA-logo), which on another view is bad because this way the padanians see by first glance the scouts are sent killer cyborgs. Razz

Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 16:10

That would be interesting. I can picture Jean relenting a bit and letting the girls (with an adult to accompany them of course) go on a field trip in the woods where they encounter another troop of girl and boys scouts! It be a hoot me thinks with the other group challenging the SWA Scouts on exploration missions only to encounter a Padania hideout in the process!
On a lighter side, another challenge might be to see who could sell the most cookies to the tourists and vacationers there with the girls getting 'creative' to win. (handlers don't accept failure)
Emilie would be in the lead easily because of her sweet innocent eyes,
Ayden would try the same thing and end up getting pissed because she can't pull that off, whipping out her handgun!
Shy 'etta might find it difficult to even approach someone in order to sell a box, while Claes will try the scientific approach, demonstrating the various advantages to purchasing a maximum number of goodies!
I can only imagine what Marisa would try to get folks to buy the snacks. Razz
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 16:30

@tremec6speed wrote: another challenge might be to see who could sell the most cookies to the tourists and vacationers
My money would be on ElfenMagix's Rachel. From an old thread where this was discussed...
Rachel would go with the "final scene of the Terminator" strategy...

Rachel: Watch and learn...this works every time. (musses her hair, rubs some dirt onto her face, forces a few fake tears) Okay, I'm ready.
Rachel approaches a group of tourists...

Rachel: (looking forlorn) Please...if I don't sell these cookies for €10 my Daddy will beat me.

Tourist: That's terrible! I'll take two boxes!

Rachel walks back to where 'Etta is waiting...having sold 8 boxes total.

Henrietta: But Rachel, these cookies only cost €2 a box.

Rachel: I know. (peels off €16 and stuffs it in her collection box...pockets the other €64)

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 16:40

@Schaschanist wrote:scout uniforms usually have own badges and pins. What do you think, IF the agency gives permission to let the girls form and found their own girl scout group, would they make sets of own pins and logos for the uniform?
Priscilla supervises the group...

Priscilla: Okay, this badge is for cooking...Kara & Henrietta, I think you've earned that. How about building a campfire, anyone know how to do that?

Melanie: Yes, Jacob showed me how.

Priscilla: Good, you earn that badge. Now how about music? Emilie, Claes, Henrietta, Allison...you should all get that one.

Henrietta: Yay! Two badges already, I'm winning!

Priscilla: It's not a contest, sweetie. Next is safe hatchet usage.

Marisa: (raising her hand) Oh! I should get that one.

Priscilla: When did you ever use a hatchet?

Marisa: I chopped that guy's head off with one, remember?

Priscilla: That's not what the badge is for!

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon on Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 18:18

I think the girls would have their own unique badges -- let's think some up for them. Start with "Killed the Most Terrorists In A Month badge".

"I had a dream. We were together in my dream. We were brother and sister, father and mother, wife and husband. And both of us were both."
-- The Princess and the Warrior

Odon

Male

Forum Posts : 463

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 20:01

most headshot in a row badge
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 11:38

GattoNero wrote:most headshot in a row badge
Rachel and Francesca would win that, for if they find some idiot target wearing ballistic protection, all targets now become head shots.

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5667

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 13:12

@ElfenMagix wrote:
GattoNero wrote:most headshot in a row badge
Rachel and Francesca would win that, for if they find some idiot target wearing ballistic protection, all targets now become head shots.

let see if the bow meets the arrow(yumi means archer in japanese,well....one of my fanfic character-to be).....
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 13:45

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@Schaschanist wrote:scout uniforms usually have own badges and pins. What do you think, IF the agency gives permission to let the girls form and found their own girl scout group, would they make sets of own pins and logos for the uniform?
Priscilla supervises the group...

Priscilla: Okay, this badge is for cooking...Kara & Henrietta, I think you've earned that. How about building a campfire, anyone know how to do that?

Priscilla: Good, you earn that badge. Now how about music? Emilie, Claes, Henrietta, Allison...you should all get that one.

I'm not convinced that badge-earning works this way, Voodoo... not even in the SWA girl scout group...

By the way, has anybody a pdf-file or website where all actual badges are listed?
I'm curious which crazy badges exist out there and what you need to do for them...

Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Awinnell on Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 15:51

http://www.girlguiding.org.uk/guides/gfibadge/badges/index.html

click on link the badges have a link imbedded

Awinnell
Stiff Upper Lip

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 17:57

@Schaschanist wrote: I'm not convinced that badge-earning works this way, Voodoo... not even in the SWA girl scout group...
I'm sure you're right, but in order to save time and jump-start the group I imagined Priscilla going through all the merit badges quickly and awarding them to girls who already possessed the required skills.

Professor Voodoo

Male

Comments :

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaschanist on Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 18:55

@Professor Voodoo wrote:
@Schaschanist wrote: I'm not convinced that badge-earning works this way, Voodoo... not even in the SWA girl scout group...
I'm sure you're right, but in order to save time and jump-start the group I imagined Priscilla going through all the merit badges quickly and awarding them to girls who already possessed the required skills.
You're giving them some for the start you think they already earned? Well that would be a nice gesture. This way they have at least a few badges aside the sign on their sashes and not just empty space. Also encourage them to work harder for completing.

Also found out which badge (from Awinnell's link) Emilie estimated NEVER would get:

"Discovering Faith", Emi isn't religious at all, even if she sometimes appears to be.

I think this one could count as one of the already earned badges, Voodoo:

"Cultures", hey, a half-french Belgian living in Italy, speaking french, italian, dutch AND german! If this doesn't makes her predestined then i don't know.

I will have a look on whatelse badges are to find in the internet (perhaps depending of the country), I'm curious which she would/could get and which wouldn't. Razz

Schaschanist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by restonme on Tue 16 Jul 2013 - 15:09

I was on another topic a while back arguing how the SWA would or would not be able to hide the cyborgs and I think that the government would make the girl scouts sell cookies or something else door-to-door to disguise the cyborg's operations.

I also think that using the girl scouts as an on-campus activity would be good for public image and a way to train simple skills to have some cyborgs show off to how successful the implants are. it could also be used to cover up survival skills training. as for leaders I think for the actual girl scout badges Pricilla would be leader but if there was any extra training I think the handlers would take turns teaching.
restonme

Male

Forum Posts : 30

Fan of : gunslinger girl

Original Characters : Luciana

Comments : error 135625457....member is too awesome.....

Registration date : 2013-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathduck monster on Sat 9 Apr 2016 - 21:49

@Officer_Charon: that vehicle with the anti-dolphin optional features because as everyone knows:

Marisa: Dolphins are jerks

@Professor Voodoo wrote:Priscilla supervises the group...

Of course that's what the badge is for-proving she can use sharp tools appropriately is one of her attempts to convince Elio to get her a sword.
Bathduck monster

Male

Forum Posts : 88

Fan of : Interesting stories

Original Characters : Santa and Nicia(and Enzo)

Comments : None, thanks for asking though.

Registration date : 2016-03-15
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sat 9 Apr 2016 - 22:07

@Bathduck monster wrote:
@Professor Voodoo wrote:Priscilla supervises the group...

Of course that's what the badge is for-proving she can use sharp tools appropriately is one of her attempts to convince Elio to get her a sword.
Monty: *running an eye over the list* If you were going to give Marisa anything it should probably be the 'circus skills' badge.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5700

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathduck monster on Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 7:52

Water safety instead-she swims and can safely go down as far as she needs(or likes).
Bathduck monster

Male

Forum Posts : 88

Fan of : Interesting stories

Original Characters : Santa and Nicia(and Enzo)

Comments : None, thanks for asking though.

Registration date : 2016-03-15
Your character

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum