interogation tactics by the girls

View previous topic View next topic Go down

interogation tactics by the girls

Post by Angiegarde on Mon 4 Feb 2008 - 16:14

After seeing the normally passive and cheerful Rico brutalize a couple of terrorist sympathizers in volume 4 on Jean's orders in order to get them to talk, I'm wondering what sort of interogation tactics the other girls would use if they were ordered to make someone "want" to talk.

I can easily imagine Henrietta and Triela being like Rico in this regard.

As for Angelica, for some reason, I seem to picture her dragging her unlucky victim (a terrorist or sympathizer) to a bathroom and introducing him to Mr swirlie (dunking his head into a toilet bowl with water in it for increasingly long periods of time) in order to get him to cooperate. What makes it even more chilling is that Angie has a happy and playful tone to her interrogation giving her childlike mindset.

While all of this might seem disturbing, the girls want to help out their handlers and perhaps even stop the bad guys from killing people so I could easily see them using..... interesting tactics in order to get them to talk.

What do you guys think? Also, for those of you out there who have fanmade junior operatives, what sort of tactics do you see them using in getting information out of terrorists and their sympathizers?
Angiegarde

Male

Forum Posts : 133

Fan of : anime

Original Characters : Clarissa

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Re: interogation tactics by the girls

Post by Guest on Mon 4 Feb 2008 - 16:31

more then disturbing its both wrong and dumb

wrong becouse it makes the girls into somthing that little girls shouldnt be
shooting someone is not the same as hurting them for interogation
you can kill someone without caring or being mean
pain for pain's sake is different as its not possible to do this without meaning to be as evil and sadistic as it takes to get the man to talk
seeing rico being used for that makes me hate jean for it
she's so cute and yet he makes her do things that are simpliy wrong

dumb becouse field interogation doesn't work
forget jack bauer for a second
if the guy lies to you about something you wont know it
and i dont think either jean or rico is trained for interogation (at least i hope rico isnt)
thats why interogation should never be done in the field by field agents but by trained personal that deals with this for a living

and as for angie
i think what she did to perceila's wrist is a good indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 4 Feb 2008 - 17:14

The handlers are often the ones doing the force talking and interrogating. On occasion, the girls may be there to help get them talking, but not always.

Remember when Triela was holding that informative about Mario? Course, now we're getting into the 'good cop, bad cop'.

Not even my OC cyborgs never interrogated. Carol was a spy, she didn't need interrogating. Terra didn't bother. Luke, on the other hand, would know how to do it, as his handler was an expert of it. Even then, however, I don't think he was ever in a situation to interrogate, though he might.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 4 Feb 2008 - 17:19

bladeofdarkness wrote:more then disturbing its both wrong and dumb
Wow, that's excessively rude.

Blade does have one good point there, torture isn't the best way to get information. To quote Resivoir Dogs, "You beat him enough he'll tell you who started the chicago fire! Doesn't make it true though!" Which doesn't mean you can't get intel that way. Besides a good analyst should always consider where the information is coming from. I get the sense Jean uses Rico like he would use a bat. Only this bat swings itself. He just tells her hit him, and then stop hitting the person. The finer points of torture are really in Jeans control. Of the handlers we've meet only Jean seems twisted enough to use torture. As a result the other girls probably where not taught 'interrogation skills,' by their handlers.

@Colonel Marksman wrote:Remember when Triela was holding that informative about Mario? Course, now we're getting into the 'good cop, bad cop'.
I have no idea what your talking about here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strive for your next breath.† Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.† Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+9 years until the universe closes!

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Mon 4 Feb 2008 - 18:27

Rico is an assassin and thatís how she should be used. Interrogation should be Jeanís job. In vol.2 he cut a fuckers ear off to get him to talk. Involving Rico at all makes no sense.

ďI donít hate him specifically, itís the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.Ē
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

geez

Post by Angiegarde on Mon 4 Feb 2008 - 19:04

What I had meant is how the girls would interogate someone IF ordered to do so. I never said that they'd do it without being told to.

I see them more along the lines of, as wileama said, being used as a bat in terms of interogation rather then being the mastermind behind it.

Personally, I had no problem with Jean using Rico as a means to get information out of terrorists and their sympathizers. After all, compared to killing someone, beating the crap out of someone is mild (only compared to that though).

As for what I had imagined Angelica doing, it was just a strange thought that popped in my head after reading volume 4. I never said that it was concrete that she would do that.

Consider that thought to be one of black humour. Keep in mind that I'm not bashing Angelica and in fact, she's my favorite girl in the series. I was just exploring the possibility that even Angie might have a dark side to her that rarely comes to light.

By the way BladeofDarkness, if you don't agree with me or have a problem with any of my suggestions, fine but you don't need to be rude about it and act like I'm an idiot or something.

Still, I can tell that you're a big Rico fan based on how angry you seem to be at Jean for having her do unpleasant things. I can appreciate that since I feel just as protective about Angelica and get cross at anyone in the story and in real life who says anything bad about her.
Angiegarde

Male

Forum Posts : 133

Fan of : anime

Original Characters : Clarissa

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 4 Feb 2008 - 19:11

didnt mean you were dumb
i meant its dumb on the part of the interogator becouse of the fact that the guy can still lie
sorry if that was misunderstood
really didnt mean to offend anyone with that comment
now i feel like a dick *BANG!*

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Mon 4 Feb 2008 - 23:42

T-shirt about dicks wrote:Its Not Easy Being A Dick...
Spoiler:

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5676

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 4 Feb 2008 - 23:52

:lol!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Mon 4 Feb 2008 - 23:53

*nb4seduction*
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Forum Posts : 618

Comments : It's like a 5 hour orgasm.

Registration date : 2007-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Mon 4 Feb 2008 - 23:55

@Danjo3 wrote:Rico is an assassin and thatís how she should be used. Interrogation should be Jeanís job. In vol.2 he cut a fuckers ear off to get him to talk. Involving Rico at all makes no sense.

But in vol. 4, he told Rico to beat an answer out of a guy... so...

:iia:
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 5 Feb 2008 - 0:02

Well, people are generally softer adn less morivated to conceal the truth when they are beaten up. Notice that Jean didn't ask any questions; he simply had Rico 'soften the guy up' for him.

Wrong? Sure, but so is turning little girls into cyborgs and having them kill people. And I do think that it is a resonably effective strategy, especially for the vast majority of petty criminals and corrupt businessmen/politicinas.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Tue 5 Feb 2008 - 0:06

It's not a question of what will they do, it's a question of who will do it.

Rico is fully capable of inflicting pain because the conditioning makes her numb of emotions. "if you can kill a guy who you think likes you, then you can practically beat any one else up."

Jean and Joze hate terrrosists so i guess you will be seeing them grinning on the inside when they inflict pain.

Petrushka can if Alessandro orders her too since she practically has no choice. thou she will probably argue about it later.

Claes would if Rabalo asked her too.

Henreitta will for Joze

Triela won't because she continues to discuss with Hillshire over strategies on everything.
"Triela beat him up!"
"Wouldn't it be better if we just turn him in like a good police man?"
"Arrggh!"

It's all a question of alegiances and morality. if you have no moralls like Jean and Rico then you're probably bound to do it, if you're allegiance lies to your handler or your family you can do it. If you're just sadistic like my OC, who has used grapling maneuvers, bullets and face peeling for torture methods, heck you'll love to do it.
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Forum Posts : 1747

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 5 Feb 2008 - 0:12

To tell you the truth, I think all the girls would do it if ordered and none if not ordered. Not one of the girls enjoys causing pain and not one of them will refuse to cause it if absolutely ordered by her handler. Also, they kill people regularly without a second thought. You would think that beating a guy up and letting him live is better then killing him.

Also. Saying that Rico has no emotions is a bit of an overstatement (don't confuse not expressing emotions with not having them). You also use say that she has none in the first part of your post and then use her killing of someone she likes (emotionally) to illustrate her detachement in the second part.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Tue 5 Feb 2008 - 4:01

I said numb to emotions, it's there but she can "ignore" or not feel it. it's like a conscience. everyone has one (yes everyone) but if ever we do something "naughty" were just ignoring it or giving it a cold shoulder

If Triela does not approve of Hillshire's wishes, i still think she's gonna ignore it. It's like that time in the manga when Hillshire said "Let's wait and see what they're going to do with Aurora first" then Triela says "NO, let's save her!"
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Tue 5 Feb 2008 - 5:40

This is a VERY creative and unique question I've ever see!!

:iia:

http://on.fb.me/9tuZOK Facebook Page for Cyborg Central : Gunslinger Girl Forum cheers
emperor

Male

Forum Posts : 1637

Fan of : Henrietta,Black Lagoon,Jormungund

Original Characters : Rosetta,Devil baby

Comments : Be creative,baby!!

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 5 Feb 2008 - 12:37

The Triela Hillshire thing is complicated. Triela has low conditioning, and Hillshire (the center of her life) has encouradged her to be independent and has treated her as an equal. All this contributes to her exercising a decent ammount of free will, however, we have never seen her a situation in which she would be placed between a direct order and her conscience. The effects of that type of opposition are quite drastic in Petra over something as small as a curse word and with her handler not being particularly serious about it. It is very difficult for any of the cyborgs to directly oppose their handlers, that's what the conditioning was designed for.

There is also the matter (that I brought up) of whether she would be particularly opposed to it. If it was the random Padanian I don't think she would have that much against using a couple of punches to get her information. The thing is, if it's ok. to kill them then punching them is pretty trivial.

Now on to Rico and emotion. (You'll have to excuse me, it's one of the characters and one of the topics which I don't easily pass without commenting on)

The question here is whether emotion can be quantified. If a person 'acts out' / 'acts on' their emotions does it mean that he/she feels strong emotions or that he/she is easily swayed by them?

If a person can go against their emotions is that numbness or a strong will?

In reality it's always both of those answers, but in various proportions. If Rico does not act out her emotions and acts against them (in large part forced by the conditioning/her situation) it does not necessarily mean that she is numb to them.

In the same way some people are sentimental and feel a strong attachement to objects and others do not understand it at all. This second group of people is not emotionally numb, but simply different. In the same way if you are raised killing people you will feel very little about killing, while if you were raised in a society like ours (in which life is very highly valued, and the killing of other human beings is condemned) you will likely feel fairly strongly about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Tue 5 Feb 2008 - 21:07

3klicks wrote::lol!:

I c wat u did thar...
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 5 Feb 2008 - 21:13

huh? Wow, that's neat. I didn't do it on purpose thoug (on my monitor it shows up normally. > probably a resolution thing. But, you've given me an idea. I should make a little "Rico says" pic.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sintendo on Tue 5 Feb 2008 - 23:40

lol, Please do!
Sintendo
Attention Gigolo

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 0:41

I was thinkng abou this immage. I'll add color, fix the frame, remove the bubble on the left and make the one on the right extend to cover most of teh space in the box. Is there a transperency key on this web site?

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 0:49

transperency key on this web site?

Don't understand.

Need more explain,please.

http://on.fb.me/9tuZOK Facebook Page for Cyborg Central : Gunslinger Girl Forum cheers
emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 0:51

In Visual Basic (and other programs) there is an arbitrarily chosen color that you can set your brush to in paint or photoshop, but when you post the immage the area that was that color is transperent.

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 0:57

I'm afraid it don't have.

emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 1:09

Too bad... oh, well. Maybe I can use the effect Sintendo observed (The avatar is under the text, but above the text-back.)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoC978 on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 1:41

...well, it would be entertaining to anyone running FireFox and at a resolution of 1024x768... just post screenies when ya see it, I'm too lazy to switch resolutions and browsers...

Moderatio est figmentum.
LoC978
Beach Bum Revolutionary

Male

Forum Posts : 2628

Fan of : At home- Claes. Abroad- Rico.

Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 1:45

3klicks wrote:
I was thinkng abou this immage. I'll add color, fix the frame, remove the bubble on the left and make the one on the right extend to cover most of teh space in the box. Is there a transperency key on this web site?

*squeel* really cute Rico!
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 1:48

It really isn't that hard to insert text with paint, so I guess I'll just post a modified pic if I ever feel like it.

[I'm running 1440x900 (and begginign to think that the res is the source of my damn rendering problems).]

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 1:54

3klicks wrote:It really isn't that hard to insert text with paint, so I guess I'll just post a modified pic if I ever feel like it.

[I'm running 1440x900 (and begginign to think that the res is the source of my damn rendering problems).]

Your going to be a translator if you can done this thing.

Because it use the same skill like what you doing.

Why don't ask Tommy for how to do this?

:face:

emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 2:06

Scanlating is a lot more work then an occasional cleaning. I'd definitely think twice before I commited to a scanlating project.

And her's Rico again. (I really don't feel like going to sleep today, so I'll probably spend hte night coloring, or somehting.)

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 3:33

Kawaii!! isn't the tail of the balloon supposet to be attached to the bigger balloon instead of the smaller one. it's like

Rico says:
Rico: i love 3klicks' idea!
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 3:50

Rico: i love 3klicks' idea!

Just cut idea out!!

Will be : i love 3klicks

emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 3:53

Ok... that was completely random
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 4:24

Off topic and all that but...

Sorry about this 3klicks... I just saw that picture and just had to do it...

I couldn't resist fellas. And Yes, it is crap.

Who is that hot glasses wearing babe I wonder...
sasahara17

Male

Forum Posts : 1001

Fan of : GSGs? Claes-sama and Elsa-chan. Outside that? Bloodhound Jr. and Saber

Original Characters : Wilfred Sheppard, I-CARE agent.

Comments : A walking idea powerhouse.

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 5:35

Ahem...

More crap from me.

This thing is M-Rated with about a million spelling errors... I think.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 5:43

hahaha, poor Pino! This should have been in a fanfic!
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 6:32

@sasahara17 wrote:Off topic and all that but...

Sorry about this 3klicks... I just saw that picture and just had to do it...

I couldn't resist fellas. And Yes, it is crap.

The best!!!

Poor bellboy Emilio!!

Awesome!

emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 6:33

@sasahara17 wrote:Ahem...

More crap from me.

This thing is M-Rated with about a million spelling errors... I think.

I love the second one the Triela + Pino!!

You're rock!!!

Want more!!

:yaay:

emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 6:38

See Sasahara your work ain't crap.
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 6:47

@West Nile wrote:See Sasahara your work ain't crap.

Um..and don't think this is crap because even me I can't done like this for sure.

That proof you're a competent man.

cheers

emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 14:29

:lol!:
[edit] Hillshire would go completely bonkers in that PinoxTriela scenario.

p.s.
sasahara wrote:Off topic and all that but...
That would make you off the off-topic topic, that was off the original topic which may or may not have been close to the topic. Razz Point being, I don't think there's a single thread on this forum that has ran true - and it's probably a good thing.

I've been meaning to make a army recruitment spoof or two, but I'm not sure when I'll get around to it.

p.s. 2 @Whoever it was theat noticed:
[edit] I fixed teh bubble thing

Last edited by on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 23:21; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sasahara17 on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 22:11

@emperor wrote:
@West Nile wrote:See Sasahara your work ain't crap.

Um..and don't think this is crap because even me I can't done like this for sure.

That proof you're a competent man.

cheers
Hm, I seem to be doing it again. I think I mentioned this somewhere before, but my humor is very self depreciating, mostly out of habit from my depression period. When I say something of mine is crap, it's likely just me joking around.

3klicks wrote:That would make you off the off-topic topic, that was off the original
topic which may or may not have been close to the topic. Razz Point being, I don't think there's a single thread on this forum that has ran true - and it's probably a good thing.
Ah yes, I forgot how easily things go off topic around here.

Anyway I'm happy to see that peoiple actually have taken a liking to the cra... comics that I've hastily thrown together, in MS Paint no less. However I haven't been hit by inspration again regading these, so I'll just leave the rest to 3clicks for now.

sasahara17

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 22:56

When I say something of mine is crap, it's likely just me joking around.

I see but it's bettet if you put some icon say you joking.

Then I can realize that fact.

Smile

emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 23:34

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5676

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Back to top Go down

Post by emperor on Wed 6 Feb 2008 - 23:55

@ElfenMagix wrote:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

This is scene happen in Japanese metro in the rush hour!!!

:rabbit:

emperor

Male

Your character
OC genger:

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Thu 7 Feb 2008 - 0:51

3klicks wrote:
p.s. 2 @Whoever it was theat noticed:
[edit] I fixed teh bubble thing

That would be me. Now im actually glad you understood what i was trying to say. (glances at emperor)
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 14 Feb 2008 - 9:34

Just for the black humor of it, imma take a stab at the original posters question.
While I agree with the stupid and out of character nature comments, mind, this is just pure black humor, is all.

Angela - Yep, Mister swirlie treatment for sure.
Rico - Just plain pound you senseless.
Henrietta - Violin strings, ouch!
Triela - Funnel up the nose and a case of pepsi.
Claes - Pyschological, leave an anatomy textbook open to the human nervous system on the table and start laying out "tools" while pondering out loud what she should try first.
Elsa - Lopping off fingers with a cleaver, start talkin and she might stop while you have some left.

I don't know enough about any of the others to offer commentary.
-F

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum