GSG Ending at 15 Volumes?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: GSG Ending at 15 Volumes?

Post by Alfisti on Fri 31 Aug 2012 - 5:20

KuroNeko wrote:save the concrete, use the vine, hang yourself..you know how much concrete cost these day....
Not much actually... do you have any idea how much wastage we allow for on construction sites these days? Razz

Mr. Antonic wrote:Not my style. If I'm gonna go, I'll make it look like the mob did it or in a huge firey explosion (perferrabky 100 megaton)
To use one of my favorite quotes: if you don't go through the Pearly Gates backwards and on fire, you're not trying hard enough.

As to the forum: well I'm not going anywhere. This is basically the sum total of my online social life... and besides, I have a heap more J+M story I want to tell (even if no one's listening) Razz

Also, lol at Tross and alternate shouen definitions (Bleach, I'm looking at you here).

Alfisti

Forum Posts : 5739

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Fri 31 Aug 2012 - 5:25

@Alfisti wrote:Also, lol at Tross and alternate shouen definitions (Bleach, I'm looking at you here).
THat show is still going?! Jesus Christ, I sense teh George Lucas effect on this one.study

Three Dog

Forum Posts : 1243

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Tross on Sat 1 Sep 2012 - 3:52

Mr. Antonic wrote:
@Alfisti wrote:Also, lol at Tross and alternate shouen definitions (Bleach, I'm looking at you here).
THat show is still going?! Jesus Christ, I sense teh George Lucas effect on this one.study

I think the anime was cancelled, and the manga supposedly entered into its final story arc a while back, but since it's Bleach we're talking about, I'm just going to assume that final story arc will either not be truly final, or that the world will be taken over by ostriches before it finally ends. The point is, I'm quite fond of GsG, and I'd rather it not turn into a money grabbing abomination that is still going long after the story it was meant to tell has been told in its entirety. Actually, in the case of Bleach, Kudo most likely spent a great deal of time inventing ways to take as long as possible to tell that story in the first place, and when all else failed, there was always filler. Of course he'd keep the series going afterwards. Did anyone else feel like they were watching or reading an excruciatingly long Rocky training montage at times with Bleach? There, I hope I just saved some people hundreds of pointless hours.

Tross

Forum Posts : 122

Registration date : 2012-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Sat 1 Sep 2012 - 4:02

@Tross wrote:
Mr. Antonic wrote:
There, I hope I just saved some people hundreds of pointless hours.

Saved me a lot. I got a frined trying to convince me to try and watch all of it. But I'm sorry, if there's and insurgency and a whole bunch of people turn to the dark side a royally F shit up, and there is ont a SINGLE dead person, I tend to lose interest due to the high improbability of the event . And they all fully healed . Just nuke them with a Tsar bomb and be done with it. Maybe I should nuke my friend instead

Three Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Sat 1 Sep 2012 - 7:51

@Tross wrote: Did anyone else feel like they were watching or reading an excruciatingly long Rocky training montage at times with Bleach? There, I hope I just saved some people hundreds of pointless hours.
Pretty much... I think I lost actual interest in it after about episode 26 or something when Rukia stopped being a main character... continued on after that because it was a decent half hour of brain-out entertainment per week and then it just became habit. Of course eventually it hit a massive patch of filler, someone baked a cake and it was at about that point I threw my toys out of the cot and gave in.

Alfisti

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sat 1 Sep 2012 - 9:13

@Tross wrote:I think the anime was cancelled, and the manga supposedly entered into its final story arc a while back...

The final episode of Season 16 (#366 in total) was broadcast on March 27th. However, there is speculation a 17th season could be green-lit.

Of course, if you want an anime that goes on forever, that would be Naruto | Naruto: Shippuden, which is just about to cross the 500th episode point.

@Alfisti wrote:I think I lost actual interest in it after about episode 26 or something when Rukia stopped being a main character...

Quoted for truth. Once she was imprisoned by the Soul Society towards the end of Season One and Season Two started the long, drawn-out attempt to rescue her, I bailed.

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Forum Posts : 10890

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 1:21

At the risk of sounding corny, thank you Mr. Aida for indirectly bringing us together.
Even if all of us never meet, at least we do in this cool forum! Oh and do continue the J&M stories Alfisti, I dare say you have several fans! head bang
I wonder if the anime will be able to catch up and get to the ending as well....
Puzzled
(sure hope so)
cheers

tremec6speed

Forum Posts : 1968

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 1:25

@tremec6speed wrote:I wonder if the anime will be able to catch up and get to the ending as well....
Puzzled
(sure hope so)
cheers

Call me a sceptic, but I don't think so. It would be nice, but I doubt it.

Three Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Tross on Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 3:50

The anime probably shouldn't be referred to in the singular sense. We got one adaptation for the first two volumes, and another one for the next few. If we were to get a continuation of the anime, it would probably be done by yet another company. I'd love for it to happen though. On another note, I wonder if Yu Aida plans on starting another project. If so, maybe we can have a board dedicated to it.

Tross

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 10:21

Considering it took like 4 years for Il Teatrino to come along after the first anime and each covered a few volumes worth, it'd take a pretty long time to cover the whole thing.

Spoiler:
Plus, I'm not sure if I could go through watching Triela dying in Hilshire's arms. Again. In animation. Although an animated vol. 9 and vol. 10 would be the greatest thing ever.

Last edited by theycallmetc on Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 13:31; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 12:21

If they do anything, I could see a set of two OAVs: one covering New Trino and one the denouement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What? I like donuts! - Betty Suarez
If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Scissors of victory! - Yui Hirasawa
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Fan of : Angelica's Smile

Original Characters : Kara Michelle

Comments : The community's international man of mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropy on Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 18:10

@Kiskaloo wrote:If they do anything, I could see a set of two OAVs: one covering New Trino and one the denouement.

They would probably have to do some kind of intro in Petra before moving on to the New Trino arc. I mean, that could take up half of a 12/13 episode season or more.

While I still find it very unlikely I find it slightly less unlikely after GSG ends, considering they have the full arc and story direction to work with and can parse it however they want.

MASH THIS LINK
Entropy

Male

Forum Posts : 347

Original Characters : Livia/Nero

Comments : The wonderful human being previously known as tsundere357

Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by M240B on Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 18:26

I just hope we'll all still be together even past the end. I made new friends here. I'd hate to lose them.

Ergo ego spiro existo
M240B

Female

Forum Posts : 217

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Tara Stahl/Andrea Walker. Claire Lambert/James Hannaford. Isabella Inserra/Carolina Cross.

Comments : Nothing much to know about me.

Registration date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:33

@Tross wrote:The anime probably shouldn't be referred to in the singular sense. We got one adaptation for the first two volumes, and another one for the next few. If we were to get a continuation of the anime, it would probably be done by yet another company. I'd love for it to happen though. On another note, I wonder if Yu Aida plans on starting another project. If so, maybe we can have a board dedicated to it.

use this board, set another place for it,if there is another Yu's work.......
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 4:49

@Entropy wrote:They would probably have to do some kind of intro in Petra before moving on to the New Trino arc. I mean, that could take up half of a 12/13 episode season or more.

While I still find it very unlikely I find it slightly less unlikely after GSG ends, considering they have the full arc and story direction to work with and can parse it however they want.

Yeah. Petra/Alessandro already cover the last half of vol. 6, pretty much all of vol. 7 and vol. 8. That barely fits 13 episodes the way the other two seasons were paced. It would be pretty much an entire season devoted to a single fratello. Il Teatrino/the Pinocchio arc is very Triela/Hilshire oriented, but still has character presence from everybody whereas in those 2 and a half volumes where they introduce Petra it's pretty much Petra/Alessandro, a dash of "late teen" Claes and "young adult" Triela, and cameos by Henrietta and Rico. To get that in half a season would mean lots of stuff being cut out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 5:30

I think any anime is going to have to cut out large amounts of material, both to advance the Dante story and to ensure fan favorites like Henrietta and Triela still have enough screen time. Here's my take on a (standard thirteen episode) third season.

1) Introduction of Sandro and Petra, mixed with Petra's backstory.

2) More Petra backstory, intercut with Sandro training her. Ends with Petra successfully taking out the Padania terrorist in the train station.

3) Sandro's backstory with Rossana. Some Sandro/Petra scenes showing how Sandro's past influences his training/treatment of Petra.

4) Claes gets angry when she catches Petra wearing her glasses, but they end up working together at Lake Maggiore.

5) Petra/Sandro and Triela/Hilshire fratellos are assigned to bodyguard Roberta Guellfi. Introduction of Dante as a
villain (perhaps shown buying the cruise missile).

6) Some background regarding the Croce brothers and the assassination of their parents by Dante. Attempted assassination of Roberta. Dante could perhaps be involved, to link the two story threads.

7) Sandro meets Rossana again. Ends with Petra declaring her love (perhaps going straight to their First Kiss rather than waiting till after Angelica's death).

8) Angelica's death but without the long convalescence, as much of the same emotional beats were covered in the Season One anime. Instead the emphasis is on how the handler's react towards their cyborgs. As the First Gen girls would naturally undergo checkups at this time, expected foreshadowing re Triela's increasing memory loss and Henrietta's creepy nightmares under conditioning.

9) Roberta and Hilshire meet up again in Naples. Hilshire gets wounded going on a mission without Triela. Triela flees in tears.

10) Roberta saves Triela from the Camorrista, ends up at Mimi's place. Triela discovers her backstory (much of which has already been covered in Teatrino, so it can be shortened to what happened after Triela was rescued from the snuff film makers). Hilshire passes out and gets snogged by Triela.

11) Lead-up to Belltower assault - Dante organises his team, Henrietta's increasing fear of death, and some stuff with Beatrice so it'll be more tragic when she dies.

12) Bell Tower of St Marks assault, Part 1. Cliffhanger with discovery of cruise missile.

13) Bell Tower of St Marks assault, Part 2. Ends with Petra/Sandro in the water, happy to be alive and Dante flying off in his helicopter, creating a cliffhanger for Series Four!

The credits scene (as at the end of "Il Teatrino", but with more of a downer pitch) would show Jean pushing aside Rico, a catatonic Henrietta, Jose being loaded into an ambulance, Hilshire cradling an unconscious Triela (who then opens her eyes and smiles at him, letting the audience know she's Not Really Dead), Sylvia's body being gathered up while Bernardo searches futilely for his cyborg, finding only a scrap of her clothing.

Last edited by Odon on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 7:20; edited 1 time in total

"I had a dream. We were together in my dream. We were brother and sister, father and mother, wife and husband. And both of us were both."
-- The Princess and the Warrior

Odon

Male

Forum Posts : 463

Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 6:00

let see if any anime producer interested in this plot....
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 6:02

also, it's not confirmed chiara is dead,she was ordered to retreat when i read the part...only 2 confirmed KIA...BICE and SYL..
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 6:59

Yeah, I'm fairly certain Chiara survived Venice... though the anime production houses have played with the endings before, and killing of both cyborgs who staged the initial assult would possibly make for a better series bookend.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 7:27

@Alfisti wrote:Yeah, I'm fairly certain Chiara survived Venice... though the anime production houses have played with the endings before, and killing of both cyborgs who staged the initial assult would possibly make for a better series bookend.

Sorry, it's been corrected. Been a while since I read the Venice chapters, so I assumed the other redshirt cyborg got killed too. You'd have to have a scene or two involving them earlier in the season, so they don't just spring out of nowhere just before getting taken out.

"I had a dream. We were together in my dream. We were brother and sister, father and mother, wife and husband. And both of us were both."

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 10:10

@Odon wrote:You'd have to have a scene or two involving them earlier in the season, so they don't just spring out of nowhere just before getting taken out.

They just sprang out of nowhere in the manga. Wink

If I die before my time, go on Oprah and tell the world 'I liked kittens'. - Veronica Mars
Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by M240B on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 10:39

Thanks for assuring me that we arent going for max exodus when its over.

Ergo ego spiro existo
M240B

Female

Original Characters : Tara Stahl/Andrea Walker. Claire Lambert/James Hannaford. Isabella Inserra/Carolina Cross.

Back to top Go down

Post by Odon on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 10:40

@Kiskaloo wrote:
@Odon wrote:You'd have to have a scene or two involving them earlier in the season, so they don't just spring out of nowhere just before getting taken out.

They just sprang out of nowhere in the manga. Wink

Like a Star Trek: Voyager ensign...

Odon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 23:24

EverFrost wrote:Thanks for assuring me that we arent going for max exodus when its over.

Haha, I also happen to be a browncoat, so abandoning a series I love just isnt in me. But yea, while the series ending officially is sad it does make some types of fanfics easier. I probably sound like some bad imitation of a broken record at this point, but we just have to hang around and keep on adding to the gsg mythos... crank the awesome up to 11, now that we know where and how it ends, we can really go nuts with our stories. Honestly, my excitement over where we'll take it from the "end" nearly eclipses the sadness of the series ending.

Pax

Male

Forum Posts : 137

Fan of : Rico, Triela

Original Characters : none

Comments : Sanity is like pants. You aren't born with them, and only have them because society has trained you to feel uncomfortable without them, and your at your happiest without them.

Registration date : 2012-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by M240B on Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 0:18

How in the blue hell did you know I was a Browncoat?

Ergo ego spiro existo
M240B

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Pax on Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 0:20

EverFrost wrote:How in the blue hell did you know I was a Browncoat?

... Cuz I'm a gorram psychic, and just might be able to kill you with my mind?

Pax

Male

Forum Posts : 137

Fan of : Rico, Triela

Original Characters : none

Comments : Sanity is like pants. You aren't born with them, and only have them because society has trained you to feel uncomfortable without them, and your at your happiest without them.

Registration date : 2012-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by M240B on Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 0:27

Huh. Small Verse after all. I don't care. I'm still free.

Ergo ego spiro existo
M240B

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer_Charon on Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 1:04

Two by two, hands of blue...

Si vis pacem, para bellum

"The two loudest sounds you will ever hear from your weapon are the *bang* when it's supposed to go *click* and the *click* when it's supposed to go *bang*." -Unknown

"220 horses, I got a gun, a siren, a tank full of city gas. Don't you love it?!" - Ofc. Maurice "Bosco" Boscarelli, Third Watch
Officer_Charon

Male

Forum Posts : 1470

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : John Darme.

Registration date : 2010-09-16
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 5:40

@Pax wrote:Haha, I also happen to be a browncoat, so abandoning a series I love just isnt in me.
I'll let Nathan Fillion explain my position on this one for me:

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by M240B on Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 7:28

Shiny. Very shiny.

Ergo ego spiro existo
M240B

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 17:11

EverFrost wrote:I just hope we'll all still be together even past the end. I made new friends here. I'd hate to lose them.
Fear not, Ever. This forum may be rooted in the GsG fandom, but it has a life entirely its own.
@Pax wrote:Haha, I also happen to be a browncoat, so abandoning a series I love just isnt in me. But yea, while the series ending officially is sad it does make some types of fanfics easier. I probably sound like some bad imitation of a broken record at this point, but we just have to hang around and keep on adding to the gsg mythos... crank the awesome up to 11, now that we know where and how it ends, we can really go nuts with our stories. Honestly, my excitement over where we'll take it from the "end" nearly eclipses the sadness of the series ending.
Ah, yes, the fanfiction. Take one look at the Firefly fic on FFnet. If a TV series that was cancelled after fourteen episodes (two of them not even aired) can generate that much enthusiasm and imagination years after it 'ends', I don't think we're in any danger of dissolving yet. Just think what we can do with extensions of the present plot, canon character backstories, OC universes - all without fear of being Jossed. Whether with resignation, unease or anticipation, we've been expecting this for twenty chapters. I don't think anybody here's going to lose interest in Gunsliner Girl just because the manga's ending.
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 1834

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by M240B on Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 23:36

Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand. I dont care, Im still free, you cant take the GSG....

Ergo ego spiro existo
M240B

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick375 on Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 23:56

Chiara survived. She was still talking, as well as sitting up, after the mine went off.

The end had to come eventually. I remember first picking my copy of ADV's vol 1 up from the shelf at Suncoast, after a quick mention from the cute girl behind the counter. Hell, that was only a couple of years after I got out of high school.
Sad part is that with the neglect and eventual collapse of ADV, and then Seven Seas recently picking it up, it seems like it really hasn't been all that long of a run. Sad

Glocks are not the shit. Glocks can fail the same as any other gun. I've seen it personally, and have even heard first-hand accounts of something as basic as a slide-retaining pin snapping, the slide flying off. Get over the obsession and buy what fits your hand, your wallet, and ability.
maverick375

Male

Forum Posts : 823

Fan of : manga

Original Characters : Jamie

Comments : GUNS!!!! MUWAHAHA

Oh, and swords. Swords are kewl too.

Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by sage44 on Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 19:34

It was a great story. I'll miss it.

What would happen if Triela,Rico, and Henrietta were put into the Hunger Games?

21 people would have died before the First Day was done.

sage44

Female

Forum Posts : 72

Fan of : AxisPower Hetalia,GunSlinger Girl * duh *,Ouran High School Host Club

Original Characters : Michel " Minx ",Fillala,Brent Cose,Cirus and more

Comments : My favorite charrie from GSG is Claues,she a smart-aleck and so cool.

Registration date : 2011-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Tross on Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 13:51

One of these days I have to place my order for the latest omnibus. That creepy picture of Jean belongs in my collection. cheers The point is, at least we still have something to look forward to for the time being.
Tross

Male

Original Characters : None. I don't write fanfic.

Comments : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 18:29

memory is still kept after Gsg ended.....
i just hope it stick that way in my head...............
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 7:16

It appears that it's Official now.

Yu's Twitter has a new Henrietta pic, and the translated caption text indicates that Gunslinger Girl concludes in two days.

Translated Link

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 7:25

hm...im sad......
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 7:27

@Professor Voodoo wrote:It appears that it's Official now.

Yu's Twitter has a new Henrietta pic, and the translated caption text indicates that Gunslinger Girl concludes in two days.

Translated Link
I'll admit to feeling a little sad at that, unusual as it's not the sort of thing that would elicit that reaction... perhaps it was the use of 'Etta for it. All things considered that ends a little extra finality.

Oh well, good for him: I look forward to seeing what Yu does next.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropy on Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 9:41

It was official a week or so ago when the preview for the new Dengeki Daioh issue came out:

http://daioh.dengeki.com/nextissue/index.html

I figured I would just wait for the actual finale to announce the finale, though...

MASH THIS LINK
Entropy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiskaloo on Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 13:51

Yu Aida has published a new TwitPic with Rico hugging her body pillow, noting the series concludes in 2 days.

Last edited by Kiskaloo on Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 9:26; edited 1 time in total

Kiskaloo
A Cat of Many Talents

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Danjo3 on Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 3:02

This really sucks. Now I’m going to have to go out and get a life

“I don’t hate him specifically, it’s the rest of you selfish adults I hold a grudge against.”
Danjo3
The Voice of Reason

Male

Forum Posts : 2609

Fan of : Hillshire/Triela

Original Characters : Biff & Little Britney

Comments : OC hater par excellence.

Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Voodoo on Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 12:17

Looks like every character is getting a turn...

I saw a werewolf drinking a Piña Colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.
Professor Voodoo

Male

Forum Posts : 3422

Fan of : That one guy who was only in one episode & didn't have any lines.

Original Characters : Marisa/ Elio Alboreto

Comments :

Registration date : 2009-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 17:49

turn?
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Triela on Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 23:35

Aww!! Triela's is so nice!! <3333

I really don't know what I'm going to do with myself after it's over forever. D: ;____;

AWWWWW YEAHHHH
Triela
Super Special Awesome Cyborg Assassin

Female

Forum Posts : 2723

Original Characters : Savyna

Comments : A pleasant, bubbly young lady, talented artist and Orlando Bloom fan extraordinaire.

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 5:48

Eh, the forum will still be around: somehow I get the impression no-one's intending to go anywhere in a hurry just yet.

Alfisti

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropy on Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 17:00

It appears as if I won't be able to get the new chapter until Monday. Curse the gods of the calendar for making the 27th fall on a Thursday. bang head

MASH THIS LINK
Entropy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content