Maria's Fashion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maria's Fashion

Post by Haruyo on Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 22:41

So, I really like designing kids clothes, so I figured I could pass down fashion toward Enrico, who would spoil Maria.

Here are some outfits. Smile I was thinking the first one would be a 'main' outfit.

Haruyo

Female

Forum Posts : 13

Fan of : GSG

Original Characters : Maria, Enrico

Comments : I want to expand and flesh out my OCS, and meet new friends. Smile

Registration date : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria's Fashion

Post by Il Direttore on Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 1:16

Personally not a fan of the emphasis of the blush on her nose, but otherwise pretty good looking, in my opinion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too."

- President John F. Kennedy
Il Direttore

Male

Forum Posts : 1003

Fan of : Henrietta, Triela

Original Characters : Lieutenant James Spettro/Caterina

Comments : In yon strait path a thousand may well be stopped by three. Now who will stand on either hand, and keep the bridge with me? -Horatius

Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 6:27

Nice. The second one is really quite cute, but I think my favorite has to be the last... though it's difficult to make a complete judgement as we don't know much about her personality yet Wink

Out of curiosity: is it her who likes clothes? Or does her handler enjoy dressing her up? Because there's a fairly broad range of looks there, which to me is a mark of a character (or, in the case of GSG, one of two characters) who likes clothes and isn't just dressing because they have to.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5765

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruyo on Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 10:14

@Alfisti wrote:Nice. The second one is really quite cute, but I think my favorite has to be the last... though it's difficult to make a complete judgement as we don't know much about her personality yet Wink

Out of curiosity: is it her who likes clothes? Or does her handler enjoy dressing her up? Because there's a fairly broad range of looks there, which to me is a mark of a character (or, in the case of GSG, one of two characters) who likes clothes and isn't just dressing because they have to.

Enrico gives her cute clothes, and she started to enjoy it and look at fashion magazines and runway shows. Depends on how she feels that day?

I personally, have cutesy lace dresses, and can go to to skinny jeans and studded boots then next day. owo But that IS a little inconsistent for a character.... >o<

El Conservatore wrote:Personally not a fan of the emphasis of the blush on her nose, but otherwise pretty good looking, in my opinion.

It's how I shade/colour. Sorry. ;o;

Haruyo

Female

Forum Posts : 13

Fan of : GSG

Original Characters : Maria, Enrico

Comments : I want to expand and flesh out my OCS, and meet new friends. Smile

Registration date : 2013-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore on Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 13:00

@Haruyo wrote:
@Alfisti wrote:Nice. The second one is really quite cute, but I think my favorite has to be the last... though it's difficult to make a complete judgement as we don't know much about her personality yet Wink

Enrico gives her cute clothes, and she started to enjoy it and look at fashion magazines and runway shows. Depends on how she feels that day?

I personally, have cutesy lace dresses, and can go to to skinny jeans and studded boots then next day. owo But that IS a little inconsistent for a character.... >o<

El Conservatore wrote:Personally not a fan of the emphasis of the blush on her nose, but otherwise pretty good looking, in my opinion.

It's how I shade/colour. Sorry. ;o;

*shrugs* It's a minor thing. More important is that you've got the various clothes down in a good way. Note about the characterization of Enrico: You could say that he gives her a variety of cute clothes with the at least partial motivation of building a multivarious wardrobe for different espionage situations.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too."

- President John F. Kennedy
Il Direttore

Male

Forum Posts : 1003

Fan of : Henrietta, Triela

Original Characters : Lieutenant James Spettro/Caterina

Comments : In yon strait path a thousand may well be stopped by three. Now who will stand on either hand, and keep the bridge with me? -Horatius

Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 16:12

@Haruyo wrote:Enrico gives her cute clothes, and she started to enjoy it and look at fashion magazines and runway shows. Depends on how she feels that day?

It really depends on what sort of charcter you're looking to portray, and how you build that aspect into them. So it might be perfectly in character for Maria to be a bit ecclectic with her styles, as long as you can build it in. For example: Monty has a limited wardrobe as she spends most of her life on the road. Living out of a suitcase it's just not practical to have too many different styles, and she has a very efficient personality so she tends to keep items which can be mixed and matched. Kiskaloo's Kara on the other hand has wealthy handler and a lot of wardrobe space, so he's able to write her as having lots of clothes and it gives him a chance to play with different looks for her.

So, no, I wasn't saying it would be a bad thing to have lots of different looks, I was just pointing out there was a personality trait there you could work with.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5765

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 22:02

I agree with Alfisti, 2nd und last are my favs too although the 3rd one is cool also. (All are good)
In humble opinion her oversized sweater is cute! Smile
The shirt tied in a knot with the dress was a plus, me like. cheers

tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1975

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum