Interview with supporting character

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interview with supporting character

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 4:50

Guten Morgen, it's time for 15 questions with the supporting character of any story. this post is copied and re-modified from "Interview with cyborg post".
this post was started after a series of inquiries floating about in the earlier post (Interview with cyborg), and waiting for any response in the past 6 hours, i decide to start one.

Same template as before, only different M.O:

1. Hello, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in your story?
2. Can you tell us about your basic life?
3. How do you feel about your everyday life?
4. What are your favorite kinds of activties?
5. What kind of activities you dislike?
6. How do you like life with your friend?
7. Do you get along with your enemy or friend?
8. Do you have a favorite food?
9. What really grosses you out (not just food)?
10. Is there one thing you would really like to do before you die?
11. Where would you like to spend your vacation? Have you been there before?
12. What kind hobbies you have?
13. Do you have a favorite color?
14. Is there anyone that you admire?
15. If you could chose, how would you like to die?

i'll post my Supporting OC later, after i get some rest Razz
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Forum Posts : 1169

Fan of : no one

Original Characters : sooo many

Comments : "Should i shoot you, or stab you?"

Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview with supporting character

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 7:49

Aboard the Battleship USS New Jersey, Eleanor invited an interviewer to interview her about her work inside the navy.-

Interviewer: *Rolling the tape, recording the conversation* Interview with the navy, part 2... For my first question  can you tell us your name and a little about your role in the navy? *Start taking note*

Eleanor: Name's Eleanor Garland, Captain Eleanor Garland *shaking hand with the interviewer*, call me 'Lucky star' if you want to. As my crew already know it, I'm the captain of USS New Jersey Battleship; acting as the leader of the US navy 31st Naval Rapid Reaction force, 4th Atlantic fleet.

Interviewer: Okay then, Can you tell us about your basic life?

Eleanor: As much i want to say, i lived in a fun-enjoying life with my crew and officers, doing the navy stuff together * shrugging her shoulder while she explains to the interviewer*.

Interviewer: *Taking a sip of cold water placed on his table before continuing their conversation* How do you feel about your everyday life?

Eleanor: Simple answer, i'm loving it as much i'm living it * Smiling to the interviewer with such sweet face, it makes the interviewer's face turn red"

Interviewer: *Coughing* well then, What are your favorite kinds of activities, anything particular?

Eleanor: Well let see.... I love to cook with the chef at the mess hall, cleaning the entire ship with my crew, playing Go Fish together... * counting with her finger* to put this simple; any activities are fun with my crew in it.

Interviewer: I get your point, So... i'll skip the fifth question then.

Eleanor: whats the fifth question then? * Closing to the Interviewer's face, eager to know*

Interviewer: *feeling awkward, He then continued to the next question* Forget about that,How do you like life with your friend?

Eleanor: They're my family, of course i'm loving them..

Interviewer: This maybe an odd question, but Do you get along with your enemy or friend?

Eleanor: Getting along? they nicknamed me 'Lucky star' for beginning, of course my crew and i are closely with each other; we share our secret and feeling together.

Interviewer: Do you have a favorite food?

Eleanor: one particular food; 'Torta trei Monti' *She imagined the delicacies of the Italian chocolate cakes*

Interviewer: What really grosses you out?

Eleanor: in what kind of gross?

Interviewer: Well, anything...

Eleanor: Now that you mention it, i despise Eel very much though * Feeling the spine-chilling sensation running from her back*

Interviewer: * Taking another Sip of his cold water*: One particular question, Is there one thing you would really like to do before you die?

Eleanor: Hell yeah!! defeating the Japanese navy's soccer club!!! * Cheering out of the blue, before realizing that it was her formal Interview. She then sat down formally, blushing her face*

Interviewer: * Awkward feeling soon disappear from his mind* Okay.... Where would you like to spend your vacation?

Eleanor: there's only one place i would visit the most...

Interviewer: and what would that be? 

Eleanor: Hawaii.

Interviewer: and why do you choose that location?

Eleanor: It's the the place where Charlie and I went for a honeymoon * Quickly remembering her first night with Charles in Hawaii*

Interviewer: I see... okay then, What kind hobbies you have?

Eleanor: Hobbies? i have one particular hobby, which is Shooting, specially using my Barrett M82 rifle.

Interviewer: *Raising his eyebrow, shocked; before wiping his sweat and continuing to the next question* Do you have a favorite color?

Eleanor: Yes, Battleship Grey.

Interviewer: I see, that explains it... Now then, Is there anyone that you admire?

Eleanor: Yes, My old captain... without him, i wouldn't be here.

Interviewer: Okay, i get your point... Now for the last question; If you could chose, how would you like to die?

Eleanor: Like the tradition itself, i would die with my ship as she sank with glory.

Interviewer: Ahh... okay....*Packing his note and pen, before drinking the cold water whole* okay then, it's a great moment meeting you, Miss Eleanor. *Handing his hand to Eleanor*

Eleanor: No sweat, as long as you publish it in the front cover *Laugh silently as she shake her hand with the interviewer*

Interviewer: Don't worry, you'll be a star in one week from now * He waved his hand, leaving Eleanor's room*
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 15:59

I like Eleanor, she sounds cool and this part of the interview is me fav:
"Interviewer: I get your point, So... i'll skip the fifth question then.

Eleanor: whats the fifth question then? * Closing to the Interviewer's face, eager to know*

Interviewer: *feeling awkward, He then continued to the next question* Forget about that,How do you like life with your friend?"
I can picture her getting so close the interviewer backs away a bit! lolz Razz
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1968

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ElfenMagix on Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 22:01

My OC Juanita S.

My name is Juanita S. I am Fernando G. dual agency partner and his moral compass, which at times I need a Louieville Slugger or an M1 Tank.

What's to say. I have been friends with Fernando G. since high school. I got married to somebody else and my sister takes care of my kids while I'm away.

What's to say? Much of it is classified so I cant tell you or Fernando G. will kill us both.

There is nothing do to here in the SWA.

Everything in the SWA.

Life in the SWA is boring so I have to bother Fernando or go crazy.

What kind of question is that?

What I like is not made in Italy.

This whole idea of using little girls to do the government's killing.

Go back home to my kids again.

That's none of your business.

I'm a woman. I have no hobbies except driving men mad.

You dont need to know that.

No.

I prefer not to think of those things.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5675

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 10 Aug 2013 - 10:26

Wow, Juanita is a pull no punches, straight to the point lady.
I imagine with her having 'colorful' conversations with Jean Croce!
Hmm...
tremec6speed

Male

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sat 10 Aug 2013 - 12:01

Character scrapped. Will re create him as an entirely new person in the future.

Last edited by tremec6speed on Wed 14 Aug 2013 - 21:32; edited 1 time in total
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurosaka "Ery" Erika on Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 5:42

@tremec6speed wrote:1. Hello, can you tell us your name and a little about your role in the Agency?
My name is Vinson Sverre, agent, assisting the the fratellos  providing back up is my primary function.
Since coming to Italy, I have found the nation to be most enjoyable and try to immerse myself as much as I can, when time allows that is. The people here are as diverse as the countries they come from, with unique perspectives, very interesting although not all are very open about themselves. That's to be expected I suppose as well. (cheerful smile)
It is difficult at times, to call it a challenge does not encompass all that I feel, but perhaps it is best left that way.
(interviewer makes notes, while Vinson wonders: are there answers that can be brought before Chief if deemed potentially adverse to Agency policy? Perhaps less is better.)
4. What are your favorite kinds of activities?
I find pleasurable helping this nation remain whole which I believe is crucial in it's role on the world stage. Beyond that, are the friendships I have made with several of the staff in particular the young agents here, they are quite interesting!
(thinking it over, hesitating not wanting to say anything that might raise flags so to speak, yet wanting to be honest)
Well, some of the agents are quite young, so....*cough, cough* still I believe we are a uh, unique team of people many of whom have had problems in our own life, brought together here, a happy bunch of misfits yes? (forces a laugh, interviewer helps along with one of his own)
Oh I like to think I have quite a few, actually. It is good, both human and non as well!
I don't quite understand, do you mean friends of the enemies?
Unfortunately, they are everywhere. Jean Croce made it clear to us that folks we meet on the street and who appear friendly enough could very well engage in secret alliances with the terrorists to some extent or another, directly or otherwise.
Ha, ha! Yes, too many I think, have to watch my weight though, have to be in top form and indulging is not the best interest of the organization as a whole.
Not much, I have done charity work in my life and have witnessed illnesses and diseases of various kinds, which have not affected me.   
Haunt people, however, I can only do that after I die! (laughs)
Just kidding, I'm an amateur chemist and fancy creating a cheap alternative to fossil fuel one day.
As close to a black hole as one can before crossing the 'Event Horizon'! Ha ha! (the interviewer hesitates then joins in laughing)
Never been there before and most likely never will! I know you meant here on earth, honestly, there are many places I would like to visit. I have not traveled much so far but one day, who knows?
Reading, my efforts in chemistry, and visiting a lone cyborg by the name of Helen. She is a bit skittish and very shy, but a wonderful child, er cyborg, sorry.  (more notes are taken, Vin wishes he had kept his mouth shut on that one)
Light blue like a warm summer's day. Wait, no green like a sunny field, or perhaps, I.. ha ha ha ha! I don't know honestly, rainbow, I like the rainbow! How's that? (broad smile)

The childr- (aw no, he thinks, TMI. The interviewer is going to think me a weak link in the chain for caring too much about the cyborgs, which can get me in trouble. Still he recognizes he has gone too far to take it back, best to make it a politically correct statement, he decides)
-dren, they are a source of courage and determination to get the job done at all costs. I am as faithful to them as they are to us.
Saving lives.
-                                                                             -
Saving lives.
-                                                                             -
 neat head bang
Kurosaka "Ery" Erika

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Wed 14 Aug 2013 - 21:33

Thanks Kuroneko, I've decided to put Vinson Sverre in the character scrap bin for now. He'll come back hopefully as more interesting guy in the future.
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Fri 21 Nov 2014 - 20:08

Ok time to bring this old thread back and show it some love
First up Hilda Krupp Hartman

I'm Hilda Krupp Hartman and I am Triela,s grandmother, and adoptive grandmother to all of her sisters.

I am a five star michelin chef with restaurants all over the world.  Singapore, Paris, Tokyo, New York, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, BangKok, Shanghai, Sydney, San Fransisco, Kulua Lumpor, Lyon, Montreal, Moscow, Hanoi, New Orleans, Barcelona, Bologna, Boulder, Siena.  I've also helped make krupps cookware a household name

Its great, even better with my family coming back together

Cooking, and fashion

Having to deal with annoying people who piss me off

Friends yes, enemies yeah I'd like to guillotine

Everything

Highly processed, laboratory made food, that you can't even call food anymore.  It's a god damned science experiment.  What ever happened to cooking food you lazy bastards.

Save my grandkids

I would like to take my grandkids on a world tour so they can see all the sights, and do all the things that they were denied for to long.

Cooking

Blue, and sliver

My grandchildren for surviving against all odds and continuing to do the right thing when it seems the world is against them.

Old age surrounded by my grandchildren, having left the world a better place.
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Thescarredman on Sat 22 Nov 2014 - 18:55

Crazy, this lady and Elfen's Juanita would get along.
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 1831

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 7:09

And now for Mara and Urd

Mara Hartman- I am a forensic Accountant for the IMF and EU
           Urd Hartman- Adjunct Biochemistry professor, and a consultant for the Pharmaceutical industry

Both- What's to tell, school, clothes, boys, tormenting Victor, helping all of our little nieces, and generally doing the right thing while having a good time.
             Urd- so Mara what kind of desert did you have with that French Policeman
             Mara- shut it, and at least I have one
             Urd-  sweat

Both- things are certainly more interesting now

4. What are your favorite kinds of activities?
             Both- laying the smack down on the bad guys, and the rest you're not old enough to know

Both- anything boring and or illegal

Both- I can't believe little Vici actually went and got himself a daughter, we were beginning to think we scared him enough that he switched teams.  our nieces are a little different, but we love them all the same.  I just wish Victor hadn't implanted his view of fashion on Triela, but we'll get through to her eventually.  Beatrice is a lovely girl when she doesn't have any explosives on her.  Angelica paid a lot more attention to our lessons than we thought, she landed a real stud.  Not to mention he passed all of our initial tests.

Friends yes, Enemies no, we drag them publicly through the mud before handing them over to the authorities, if we are feeling generous. 

Mara- french
               Urd- that's disgusting
               Mara- get your head out of the gutter
               Urd- .............

The Italian Social welfare agency, Nergal enterprises, Padania

No comment

Mara- take the girls to the greek islands
                 Urd- No we should take them caribean islands
                 Mara- Bali
                 Urd- Hawaii
                 Mara- Okinawa
                 Urd- All of them
                 Mara- perfect

Mara- playing the stock market, and generally causing problems for people that we know are guilty of things we can't prove in court, because some one screwed up.
                 Urd- making new beauty products in the lab, and hacking

Mara- red
                  Urd- purple

Both- our nieces

Both- thats morbid and we are to young to worry about that.
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Mon 24 Nov 2014 - 20:23

"What are your favorite kinds of activities?
             Both- laying the smack down on the bad guys, and the rest you're not old enough to know"
head bang
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum