Amsel & Luce hit FF.net!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amsel & Luce hit FF.net!

Post by John_234 on Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 4:28

Link Here

I've finally decided to revisit where my first characters started. To go from the top to where they are now, with all manner of cool gadgets and skills. I think Luce always struck people as interesting due to her specialization and lack of voice, and I think the concept in itself merited some work outside of RB.

I've written on FF.net for a while in varying degrees, but this is my first GSG work there. I hope it's not too bad a start.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. -Albert Einstein
John_234

Male

Forum Posts : 469

Fan of : N/A

Original Characters : N/A

Comments : The Chatbox is evil.

Registration date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Amsel & Luce hit FF.net!

Post by Il Direttore on Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 11:34

Your characterization pops vibrantly, and that's really the first step isn't it? I'm intrigued by the way you've painted the RB here, and your non-application of the handgun was very very interesting. Symbolism? Intentional or not, you've definitely shown that Amsel is a guy who isn't going to make this relationship revolve around work, but around something deeper.

Excellent work, sir.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too."

- President John F. Kennedy
Il Direttore

Male

Forum Posts : 1003

Fan of : Henrietta, Triela

Original Characters : Lieutenant James Spettro/Caterina

Comments : In yon strait path a thousand may well be stopped by three. Now who will stand on either hand, and keep the bridge with me? -Horatius

Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by John_234 on Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 15:30

Thank you.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. -Albert Einstein
John_234

Male

Forum Posts : 469

Fan of : N/A

Original Characters : N/A

Comments : The Chatbox is evil.

Registration date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down