Quick Fan Fic, (Got a Minute?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quick Fan Fic, (Got a Minute?)

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 11 Aug 2013 - 23:16

I want to use this place as a space to try an write simple, short stories with few pictures here and there.

Note:
I've decided to drop Helen (cyborg) and Salvatore Battaglia (handler). I've grown bored of these two people.  Sal as a hyper violent man with connections in both government and corporate circles who eventually changes his nature when the criminal who murdered his father is caught, no longer being spiteful and violent, frees his cyborg using those government/corporate connections seems *bleh* to me now. Helen fearful to the point that the conditioning drugs can no longer make an effective agent, equally boring. Vinson Sverre was part of this trio and he too, now seems a waste of my time to try and develop further.
Who knows, in time, I might decide to re-invent them in a way that will re-spark my interest in those folks once again.
They were initially supporting characters in a Lauro/Elsa fan fiction which I tried to set on their own, but there just wasn't enough there to hold my attention for long I guess, oh well.
Ah, I love fan fiction. I can always mold my creations over and over until I become interested once more.
Smile

Last edited by tremec6speed on Sat 8 Feb 2014 - 18:25; edited 17 times in total
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1973

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick Fan Fic, (Got a Minute?)

Post by ElfenMagix on Sun 11 Aug 2013 - 23:27

Looks great!

Its 'spotted' not 'spotter', though that could be a simple typo.

Continue it!

Wait... where's Ayden? (and anyone else you want to throw in...)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Fernando had Super Powers, He would be God!
ElfenMagix

Male

Forum Posts : 5682

Fan of : Pia, Elsa, Cleas, Triela...

Original Characters : Fernando & Rachel, Felix & Francesca

Comments : He has super powers. He is God.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 11 Aug 2013 - 23:35

Thanks Elfen! I corrected the typo,
but I ultimately decided to scrap not only the bit tale but the characters themselves. They might reemerge as more interesting peoples in the future me thinks.

Last edited by tremec6speed on Wed 14 Aug 2013 - 21:30; edited 2 times in total
tremec6speed

Male

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 0:39

Yeah, Rico proabably would be the one most trustworthy with cake Razz

Nicely done mate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5763

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 21:22

Thanks Alfisti, indeed, Rico is always ready to help, very trustworthy! Yes Indeed
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Tue 13 Aug 2013 - 13:44

Some notes about this quick fan fic, I hesitated at first to make it for a few reasons. I didn't know if I could make a bit tale 'bout more than hard discipline within the SWA, rather outright abuse in the from of a brutal beating, because this kind of subject if not done right, can come out as anything from silly to corny and back again. (which I think was the result, unfortunately) I feel however that if I ever hope to improve my writing, I should not be afraid to try challenging themes, regardless of the outcomes. Another reason was how much can Sal get away with in the compound without having Lorenzo and Jean come down on him like a ton of bricks. Not because of compassion mind you, (although they *and others too* think of Battaglia as a course, decidedly repulsive individual) instead because of the cost to the 'equipment' as it were.  I ultimately figured it was doable for the strong ties that Salvatore has deep within the bowels of government and corporate community. The actions are being recorded with hidden cameras in Helen's room as they are through out the facilities and are no doubt reported back to the chief, yet as much as they loath this animal, jeopardizing the monetary life-line by provoking the evil handler with a confrontation, might result in having a bad word about this establishment being spread by him, so keeping the money flow running is paramount. However, I do picture Lorenzo and Croce engaging in confidential conversations, planing strategies for executing an accident in the not too distant future, for while Helen's handler does not intervene with most decisions made, preferring to work alone, he is ultimately a liability to the shady organization.
UPDATE:  I have decided to nix this fratello as well as the accompanying character, Vinson Sverre as the general gist of who they are and what usually occurs (Sal being perpetually angry and Helen so timid as to render the Conditioning Drugs essentially useless) started to seem lifeless to me. When I wrote this, it was a kind of last ditch attempt to revive them so to speak. I feel they still have potential, but as modified versions of what I originally made.
tremec6speed

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum