I CAME IN LIKE A .416!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I CAME IN LIKE A .416!

Post by Pripyat'sPersonalStalker on Fri 30 May 2014 - 16:35

Hello everyone, I'm that guy who comes around because Senpai told me to. And yes, he forgot about me right afterwards.... Because that's how Senpais work. Now I'm here to stalk the lovely topics of this forum! Usually I can be a good person to discuss with, so as long I get something I know about, is good.

- Y'all's new Artifact Hunter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because when that guy pushes you over in the street and you realize that he is the one that doesn't have a concealed carry license. - Me

Don't worry, you still have tanks! - My Senpai when I realize I'm not that much of an expert on some things.

'Those who dance were thought to be insane by those that can't here the music' - Friedrich Nietzsche
Pripyat'sPersonalStalker

Male

Forum Posts : 19

Fan of : Anything that can kill while being Kawaii Desu~

Original Characters : In the 'Works'!

Comments : Good discussionist, give me a topic.... Well, something I know, or else you're getting Carlos Hathcock'd.

Registration date : 2014-05-30

Back to top Go down

Re: I CAME IN LIKE A .416!

Post by PolosElite23 on Fri 30 May 2014 - 16:40

I did not forget about you. -_-

*Ahem*

Welcome to the Madhouse.

Please keep in mind section 3 of the revised Staff Training and Guidance Manual, section 3 title 44 paragraph 7 states that: 

"Caffeinated or sugary product, drink or otherwise similar consumable item must be kept at least 200 Meters away from the cyborgs unless said she/he is with their handler. Any and all damages caused due to failure to adhere to this rule will result in the agent, whom failed to adhere, paying for any and all damages to facilities or personal."

Just keep that in mind. Also no weapons discharges on Agency grounds unless in the firing range or appropriate forum topics...or chat in some cases.

Remember you can necro forum posts! Post anywhere! *ban-hammer sound* Nooo~ I said Necro! AHhhh

Welcome to the forum.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
----
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

-Stanzas 2+4 of Invictus by William Earnest Henley
PolosElite23

Male

Forum Posts : 901

Fan of : Triela, Hillshire, and Angelica

Original Characters : Various

Comments : Call me PolosElite23...If that's too long for you try one of the following:
Pez PE23
PE Polo
Polos

Registration date : 2013-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Pripyat'sPersonalStalker on Fri 30 May 2014 - 16:44

Oh, hello there Senpai....................................................... You saw nothing.  Yes well, I may or may not be paying for repairs soon.

Because when that guy pushes you over in the street and you realize that he is the one that doesn't have a concealed carry license. - Me

Don't worry, you still have tanks! - My Senpai when I realize I'm not that much of an expert on some things.

'Those who dance were thought to be insane by those that can't here the music' - Friedrich Nietzsche
Pripyat'sPersonalStalker

Male

Comments : Good discussionist, give me a topic.... Well, something I know, or else you're getting Carlos Hathcock'd.

Back to top Go down

Post by taerKitty on Fri 30 May 2014 - 17:25

Sign here.  Here.  Here.  Here.  There.  Here.  There.  Over there.  Here.  Here.

Alfisti: "Welcome to the SWA... don't worry, your cyborg is probably less confused than you are".
taerKitty

Male

Forum Posts : 1154

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : Dina & Paolo

Comments : The feelz... the feelz...

Registration date : 2012-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Pripyat'sPersonalStalker on Fri 30 May 2014 - 17:32

Anything else before my hand develops Carpal Tunnel? *Hand breaks* Welp, too late, looks like I'll have to finish later!

Pripyat'sPersonalStalker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore on Fri 30 May 2014 - 17:33

Also, our security policy stipulates that cyborgs may not be synchronized with personal devices, no matter how convenient it would be to have your music selection follow you around.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too."

- President John F. Kennedy
Il Direttore

Male

Forum Posts : 1003

Fan of : Henrietta, Triela

Original Characters : Lieutenant James Spettro/Caterina

Comments : In yon strait path a thousand may well be stopped by three. Now who will stand on either hand, and keep the bridge with me?’ -Horatius

Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Dog on Fri 30 May 2014 - 17:34

Greetings! Don't let all these forms, warnings, and legalese scare you, it's been at least two days without a forum related injury, we're on a streak! Razz 

But in all seriousness, welcome aboard.

Audacter calumniare, semper aliquid haeret
slander boldly, something always sticks
Three Dog

Male

Forum Posts : 1243

Fan of : everyone but the man of many names: Jose/Guiseppe/Josef (And the comic space opera Scholck Mercenary)

Original Characters : Yes, and there are a lot (around 25-ish I think)

Comments : 42: Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of the reverse entropy.

Registration date : 2012-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pripyat'sPersonalStalker on Fri 30 May 2014 - 17:42

Form-related injury? Where I come from, you get nature inflicted injuries! And the occasionally firefights with bandits and mercs. Ah mercs, they never get old, especially Freedom!

Pripyat'sPersonalStalker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by taerKitty on Fri 30 May 2014 - 17:46

@Il Direttore wrote:Also, our security policy stipulates that cyborgs may not be synchronized with personal devices, no matter how convenient it would be to have your music selection follow you around.
 Besides, most of them haven't been sleep-taught to carry a tune, so your playlist may sound a little bit off-key...

Alfisti: "Welcome to the SWA... don't worry, your cyborg is probably less confused than you are".
taerKitty

Male

Forum Posts : 1154

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : Dina & Paolo

Comments : The feelz... the feelz...

Registration date : 2012-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Pripyat'sPersonalStalker on Fri 30 May 2014 - 17:47

........................ This makes me sad..... I need good cheery song now.... Here comes the sun, do do do do!

Pripyat'sPersonalStalker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by PolosElite23 on Fri 30 May 2014 - 17:48

@taerkitty wrote:
@Il Direttore wrote:Also, our security policy stipulates that cyborgs may not be synchronized with personal devices, no matter how convenient it would be to have your music selection follow you around.
 Besides, most of them haven't been sleep-taught to carry a tune, so your playlist may sound a little bit off-key...
Lol, imagining Elza singing I knew you were trouble while following Lauro around

----

PolosElite23

Male

Comments : Call me PolosElite23...If that's too long for you try one of the following:
Pez PE23
PE Polo
Polos

Back to top Go down

Post by Pripyat'sPersonalStalker on Fri 30 May 2014 - 17:49

This..... Interests me. Quick, get the VA on the phone!

Pripyat'sPersonalStalker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Direttore on Fri 30 May 2014 - 18:14

@PolosElite23 wrote:
@taerkitty wrote:
Lol, imagining Elza singing I knew you were trouble while following Lauro around
I was thinking more like plugging speakers into a cyborg's head, but uh, this normal expectation is good too.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too."

- President John F. Kennedy
Il Direttore

Male

Forum Posts : 1003

Fan of : Henrietta, Triela

Original Characters : Lieutenant James Spettro/Caterina

Comments : In yon strait path a thousand may well be stopped by three. Now who will stand on either hand, and keep the bridge with me?’ -Horatius

Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Pripyat'sPersonalStalker on Fri 30 May 2014 - 19:28

I'll plug in the stereos to! ALL OF SECTION 2 WILL HEAR!

Pripyat'sPersonalStalker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfisti on Fri 30 May 2014 - 21:06

@Il Direttore wrote:
@PolosElite23 wrote:
@taerkitty wrote:
I was thinking more like plugging speakers into a cyborg's head, but uh, this normal expectation is good too.
Wasn't there an outfit in Kill La Kill with speakers on each shoulder?

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Alfisti

Male

Forum Posts : 5709

Fan of : Triela, Hilshire, Priscilla, Ferro

Original Characters : Jethro + Monty

Comments : If in doubt, overdress.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by PSVT on Fri 30 May 2014 - 23:40

Hi Pripyat! Welcome to the forum!

Don't worry about not having a personal cyborg-based iPod to follow you, but we can all dream, can't we? Though, I would be awfully wary of some of the girls' slowly following behind you while singing, especially if you didn't exactly ask for that...
PSVT

Male

Forum Posts : 479

Fan of : Triela, Claes

Original Characters : Giancarlo Rossi and his cyborgs Valentina R. and Eleonora R.; James Bernard and his cyborg Rachelle

Comments : Working on an actual story now, so please be patient... ^_^;

Registration date : 2014-05-27
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Pripyat'sPersonalStalker on Sat 31 May 2014 - 11:27

So I've learned. I swear they're following me everywhere. Where are their fratellos? Don't tell me the new guy missed out on vacation!

Pripyat'sPersonalStalker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by PolosElite23 on Sat 31 May 2014 - 12:41

You mean Fratelli?

Fratello is singular, Fratelli is plural.

----

PolosElite23

Male

Pez PE23
PE Polo
Polos

Back to top Go down

Post by Pripyat'sPersonalStalker on Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 9:38

Eh, I don't know Italian! I'm stuck in Pripyat, I don't hear a lot about the world. Is Gorbachev still the statesman of the USSR?

Pripyat'sPersonalStalker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tremec6speed on Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 21:06

Welcome aboard our merry band of cyborg aficionados!
Smile
tremec6speed

Male

Forum Posts : 1964

Fan of : Lauro and Olga!

Original Characters : Vinson/Helen/Salvatore + Gunther/Ayden. Baddies are a small group of 'techno-anarchists'

Comments : I hope to include a short illustrated fanfic story of both Mr. Yutaka Aida's characters as well as some I've come up with.

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Pripyat'sPersonalStalker on Sun 1 Jun 2014 - 21:58

Thank you very much. Have a good day and watch out, I thought I heard a blowout on the horizon.

Pripyat'sPersonalStalker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MP5 on Tue 3 Jun 2014 - 0:35

@Pripyat'sPersonalStalker wrote:Eh, I don't know Italian! I'm stuck in Pripyat, I don't hear a lot about the world. Is Gorbachev still the statesman of the USSR?
It's... It's time to come in from the zone, Stalker... You have missed much.

I aim to misbehave.

MP5

Male

Forum Posts : 1767

Fan of : Sandro/Petra Fratello *dodges bullets*; Michael and Jamie Christiansen

Original Characters : Allison-Brian McDonnell Fratello

Comments : You gotta ask the cutie before you touch dat booty.

Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Pripyat'sPersonalStalker on Tue 3 Jun 2014 - 16:02

How much, Machinepistole? HOW MUCH!

Pripyat'sPersonalStalker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum