Your personal feelings on Speranzas speach.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your personal feelings on Speranzas speach.

Post by PrincessShandi on Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 1:16

I have read chapters 98 and 100 forwards and backwards hundreds of times now. I have looked at all angles and what I come up with is that Hilshire has to be Speranzas genetic father. I know it is never mentioned in the manga or by the creator but Speranzas speech at the Academy Awards I think says it all. I don't want to give anything away as not to spoil it for anyone. But go read those two chapters and lets talk about what you think. As I said I think Hilshire is her father.
PrincessShandi

Female

Forum Posts : 2

Fan of : Triela, Henrietta and Petra

Original Characters : none

Comments : None at the moment

Registration date : 2014-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Your personal feelings on Speranzas speach.

Post by Thescarredman on Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 19:59

I'd tend to disagree, Shandi, simply because Speranza - and Yu - carefully avoided saying so. Speranza made no bones about Triela and Roberta's respective roles in her creation:'My mother (egg donor), and the woman who bore me (host mother). But Hilshire is mentioned only as 'my mother's special man'. Yu had to have a reason for that ambiguity.
Thescarredman

Male

Forum Posts : 1866

Fan of : Rico, Bice

Original Characters : Kristal & Verotrois / Doc; Angel / Jack Keaton; Tiffany/Stefan

Comments : .
Mario Bossi would make a better handler than Marco Toni. Come to think of it, so would Christiano.
Elizaveta didn't jump - she was pushed.
Sofia was pregnant. It would have been a boy.

Registration date : 2012-02-04
Your character
OC genger: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick375 on Fri 26 Sep 2014 - 21:18

What I find interesting is the question of whether the entirety of the GSG manga is the documentary or if it was just about Hilshire's "hope" through Triela.

Mind blown if it was the whole thing. Twelve hours long and absolute dynamite cinema, right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glocks are not the shit. Glocks can fail the same as any other gun. I've seen it personally, and have even heard first-hand accounts of something as basic as a slide-retaining pin snapping, the slide flying off. Get over the obsession and buy what fits your hand, your wallet, and ability.
maverick375

Male

Forum Posts : 823

Fan of : manga

Original Characters : Jamie

Comments : GUNS!!!! MUWAHAHA

Oh, and swords. Swords are kewl too.

Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyidiot78 on Sat 27 Sep 2014 - 5:03

Maverick- I had not considered that angle but it is certainly a credible thought considering much of the manga does focus on Triela and as the big sister she would have knowledge of everyone.

Shandi- I don't think that Hillshire is the father as I don't think he ever harbored those kinds of feelings towards Triela.  I think he would see something like that as a betrayal. I'm of the opinion that Speranza is some sort of clone or it was just a random donor.
crazyidiot78

Male

Forum Posts : 1534

Fan of : Claes

Original Characters : none at this time

Comments : Me- So I used Naruto as a way to explain how viruses destroy cells in class ...... ok that as odd...... but it actually worked.

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has six different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salt sheep heads

Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum