About Three Hours Outside Rome... (Rome RPG Thread Six)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: About Three Hours Outside Rome... (Rome RPG Thread Six)

Post by Piero on Wed 12 Mar 2008 - 11:44

OOC: The mansion does have a second story, but it's much smaller then the first level. Also, nice post, but for the future please keep in mind that West Nile is the player for Rico. You can probably have the team move and expect Rico to move with them, but specific actions should generally be up to him.

IC:

As Guiseppe's team approached the front of the building, a figure leaned into one of the second story windows, apparently trying to look out without exposing too much of his body. Piero greeted him with a round to the head. 155gr AMAX wasn't always the best round for shooting through glass barriers, but in this case it proved to be more then a match for the ordinary window glass it was being asked to penetrate.

Behind the mansion, Black team had arrived behind the low brick wall that Bernardo had picked out. Crouching down behind the barrier, the normally jovial but now deadly serious handler ordered the girls in his team to take cover, then took aim at one of the mansion's rear doors with his grenade launcher and fired.

The sound of the grenade launcher firing was actually quite muted -there was a reason people sometimes compared a grenade launcher's firing signature to that of a cap gun. The same could not be said of the munition it fired however. The effect of the enhanced 40mm round on an ordinary wooden door was rather spectacular to say the least, and resulted in said door not only being blown out of its frame, but in pieces of it showering the entryway beyond alongside some of the grenade fragments.

Having ducked down behind the wall the instant he had fired, Bernardo was already priming his grenade launcher for a second shot. Coming back up into a firing position, he took aim at a bank of windows and fired a second round, this one intended to confuse the enemy. It was soon followed by a third shot, which was also fired at a bank of windows. After that, he decided it was time to move in.

"Beatrice, you have point. Angelica, you follow her at a safe distance. Be sure to check your corners."

Nodding expressionlessely, Beatrice stepped over the low wall and advanced on the building, her carbine at the ready.

Back towards the front of the building, nobody greeted Henrietta and Rico's sudden entry into the room beyond the foyer. There were voices nearby however, and it sounded like someone might soon be coming their way...

Piero

Forum Posts : 2617

Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Thu 13 Mar 2008 - 11:25

(OOC: Gomen. I'd forgotten West Nile-san had Rico now. West Nile-san, please take over Rico.)

Henrietta held up her hand to signal "contact" in battle sign. She waited, gun at the ready, taking her time to identify the approaching voices.

Giuseppe waved Rico to cover their rear. He pulled out a stun grenade. For all they knew, the approaching men might have the hostage with them.(yt)

(OOC: I'll need solid confirmation on who's coming up. I don't want to have, say, Triela stumble into Giuseppe's grenade.)

Sheo Darren

Forum Posts : 389

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Thu 13 Mar 2008 - 14:01

Triela kept herself as small as possible as the man fired wildly. One round glanced off of her forearm before the man stopped to reload.

While he was doing so, Triela took the time to do the same. Leaving the last round chambered, she dropped the magazine and loaded a new one.

Being quicker, Triela was finished before he was, but it didn't much matter as the man dropped dead. Realizing that her stealthy weapons would probably hinder her more then help, she walked over to the man and grabbed his BM59. She noted the fact that a bayonet was equipped onto it.

Fishing out the last of the man's remaining magazine, she turned back around and continued along the corridor she was following, stepping over the man she was following before the firefight.

Probit Return
That One Guy

Forum Posts : 653

Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Thu 13 Mar 2008 - 23:44

A short distance from the man Triela had been following, there was an open door. Behind it was a staircase that led downwards into a dark room. A hint of voices and a few rays of light filtered into the dark room from a corridor that led deeper into the cellars.

The voices Henrietta had heard coming towards her fell silent before she could get an absolute ID on them, but none of them seemed very familiar, and the footsteps that accompanied them were heavy, far more so then would generally be expected from any of the other girls.

The entryway that Bernardo's team found themselves in when they entered the mansion had two exits. One was a passage leading off along the same level. The other was a stairway that led to the mansion's small second level. Normally, Bernardo would have gone for the stairway, but seeing as their mission called for them to reinforce Triela, he decided on the passageway.

"Black Team, entry complete. Proceeding towards the centre of the building to assist Gold Two."

Seeing Beatrice glance towards him, he pointed at the passage. She nodded and began to advance with Angelica close behind her. Bernardo waited a moment, then followed along himself.

They had proceeded only a short distance when Beatrice heard the sounds of voices coming from a room up ahead and motioned for the others to stop. Listening carefully as Beatrice whispered the situation to him, Bernardo nodded his head.

"Alright you two. I'm going to lob a flashbang in there, then you rush in and take them out. Got it?"

Piero

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Fri 14 Mar 2008 - 12:55

Triela thought back to an earlier conversation she had overheard. "It's a submachine gun, you still shouldn't be pointing it at anybody. If you're that eager to use your gun, go relieve Alvise. It's about time someone switched with hi anyway."

If they were correct, Alvise should be the only one guarding him. Still... Triela frowned. While she couldn't make out what was said, it sounded as if there were more then one person talking.

Fearing that the ruckus caused earlier would push the guard or guards to kill the informant, Triela rushed down the corridor, holding the BM59 ready to take out anyone appeared in her sights.

Probit Return
That One Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 14 Mar 2008 - 13:12

The voices ahead became louder as Triela approached, and the light became stronger. The corridor ended in a room full of barrels, a row of which blocked Triela's view of the group that was arguing on the left side of the room.

"Don't be an idiot, Alvise!"

"How am I being an idiot? The police are going to be down here any minute. You want me to leave this bastard alive for them to rescue? This is all his fault!"

"He's a useful hostage. Do you want to get out of here alive?"

"Shut the hell up! I'm going to blow his brains out!"

If Triela had rounded the corner then, she would have seen a rather beat up looking man on his knees between three guards, one of whom was standing behind him and holding a beretta machine pistol to his head. Of the other two guards, one -who was holding a SPAS-12 shotgun- was arguing with the first, while the other -armed with yet another submachine gun- was simply watching the argument.

Piero

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Fri 14 Mar 2008 - 13:45

Two or more, and one is ready to kill, Triela thought briefly as she hid behind the barrels. If I don't go now, he could be killed.

She switched the BM59 to semi-auto and stepped out from behind the barrels. Seeing the informant on his knees, she aimed her newly acquired rifle at the head of the man who was aiming at the informant and pulled the trigger.

Probit Return
That One Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 16 Mar 2008 - 22:14

Hearing the BM59's loud report and seeing the rather gruesome effect the high powered rifle had on their comrade's head, the remaining two Padanians turned to face Triela, rapidly swing their respective weapons up into firing position. She would be facing a large volume of lead if she didn't take them down fast.

Moving slowly and quietly, Bernardo advanced down the corridor with flashbang in hand as Beatrice advanced with him and covered the door of the room the voices were coming from with her carbine. They were getting quite close to the room when the door suddenly swung open and three men stepped out.

They were greeted almost instantly by a long burst of fire from Beatrice's carbine. Two of them fell to the floor, and the other backpedaled rapidly, ducking back into the room with cries of alarm. Cursing, Bernardo reached down to pick up the as yet unused flashbang, which he'd dropped in order to grab hold of his carbine.

"Cover me!" he ordered Beatrice as he moved to one side of the corridor, intending to hug the wall as he advanced so as not to block Beatrice's lines of fire. He'd barely gone a few steps however when a small object was thrown from the room into the corridor.

It was a fragmentation grenade.

"Shit!"

Back in the radio van, Jean listened to the various team's radio chatter over his headset with an calm, collected mindset. A part of him wished he had a clearer picture of how the battle was progressing, but he did not exert much energy dwelling on it.

And then he got news he really didn't want to hear.

"Grey Two to Red One. I've got headlights on the road, over."

OOC: When it rains, it pours. Very Happy

Piero

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Mon 17 Mar 2008 - 3:16

OOC: i was wondering why Rico was working on her own... now im having trouble on going about this whole thing.

IC: With Guiseppe's orders Rico gave a soft nod and watched the backs of her teammates.

West Nile
WestNilepedia

Forum Posts : 1747

Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Tue 18 Mar 2008 - 3:59

(OOC: Gomen. I was... detained by other matters.)

Seeing Henrietta's acknowledgement, Giuseppe pulled the pin on his flash bang. Waited.

One one hundred... two one hundred... three one hundred...

At four one hundred, the explosive left his hand. At five one hundred, it clattered about the feet of the approaching Padania. Giuseppe braced himself out of sight, if not out of range of the sonics.

Etta first, then Rico to mop up. I hope they don't have the prisoner with them- but I told Etta to shoot the ones with guns first.(yt)
Sheo Darren

Male

Fan of : Mami Tomoe

Original Characters : Rolito, Giuseppe, Elena; Julia, Peppina; Jess, Masakari

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Tue 18 Mar 2008 - 4:10

OOC: Do i start killing now? or do i wait for Etta to start?

IC: Upon hearing the the blasts of high explosives Rico positioned herself along Henrietta's side.

"Where do i start?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket
Just cause I'm dead, doesn't mean I can't be your Loli Fantasy!
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Fan of : Triela, Elsa, Enrica & Henrietta

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 18 Mar 2008 - 12:01

OOC: I thought Jose told Rico to cover the rear, although if not... well, I guess Rico should probably open fire when she sees fit unless she has previous instructions not to. She may be brainwashed, but you'd think she'd be able to react on her own in a combat situation.

IC:
Jose's flashbang landed right in front of the four incoming Padanians and went off a moment later. By this time, the two lead men in the group had stepped past it, saving themselves some of the grenade's effect, but their companions caught the full brunt of it, including the blinding flash. Disoriented by the sound, the two lead men fought to keep their balance, but one of them was quick on his recovery, and he quickly stepped up to the archway and began openned fire, sweeping the room Jose's team was in with a long burst from the surprisingly modern G36 he was carrying.

As Bernardo futilely tried to protect himself from the imminent blast of the Padanian frag grenade, Beatrice dove forward and grabbed hold of the enemy device. Had the thrower taken the time to let the grenade cook off before releasing it, he might have taken out the young cyborg. As it was however, he did not have the nerves to do so under fire, and Beatrice had just enough time to lob the device back into the room from whence it had came before it went off with a massive bang that showered its surroundings with shrapnel.

Not waiting to let any survivors recover, Beatrice grabbed hold of her carbine once more and went in, firing a shot in semi auto at the first target she saw.

Jean swore inwardly.

"Aknowledged, Grey Two. Can you get a count on the number of vehicles?"

"Estimate three to five vehicles, moving closely together. I don't like the look of them."

"Continue observation. Report to me immediately when you have additional details."

Leaning out the radio van's door, Jean raised his voice.

"Marco! Hillshire!"

Piero

Male

Fan of : Full Metal Panic, Macross Frontier, Mai-HiME

Original Characters : Diana and Piero

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Tue 18 Mar 2008 - 13:45

Triela whipped the around BM59 to the guard with the Spaz 12 quickly and pulled the trigger, quickly sweeping the gun across to the other guard, hoping that she could take both out in one try.

------

Upon hearing Jean's call, Hillshire ran up to the van. "What is it?" he asked calmly, awaiting his orders.

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

"What do you mean 'What the hell is a Funyarinpa?' You mean... you don't know?"
"How the hell would I know?"
"How could you not know?! That's... that's practically blasphemous! Say you're sorry! Apologize to the Funyarinpa! Goodness, you are such a rude woman..."
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Fan of : Stuff

Original Characters : Adrianna, Nero, Abigail, and now Luca

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Wed 19 Mar 2008 - 0:24

OOC: i thought they were done *slap self* this is embarassing

IC: Rico couldn't wait to make her presence known when suddenly she detects movement behind the door she was close too.

Rico whips-up her shot gun and blasts through the door. A couple of men fall out of the door as Rico looks for more targets.

Last edited by West Nile on Wed 19 Mar 2008 - 4:13; edited 2 times in total

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Original Characters : Lance Kane/Raphael, Ella, Mina & Brandon, Sophia & Wesley, Anica & Andrew, Rio de Sica, Marionette

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 19 Mar 2008 - 1:20

OOC: West Nile, the room wouldn't be silent. Blue Team is being fired at by someone with a G36 set to full auto. That's going to make things a bit noisy. Also, looks like Jose is now wanting Rico to mop up after Henrietta's initial attack, although he didn't mention that verbally.

Sheo, does the post I did work okay for you? Been thinking that perhaps you'd intended for Henrietta and Rico to rush in after Jose lobbed the flashbang, but the way I wrote my response doesn't really fit well with that.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Wed 19 Mar 2008 - 9:36

(@Piero: Well, Etta was supposed to tear in once the grenade went off. But it works. lol not quite FUBAR but getting there lol)

Giuseppe swore as assault rifle fire tore through the room they were in. Behind him, Rico's shotgun went off. He brought his rifle up.

"Ah!"

Etta, already primed to follow Giuseppe's grenade, was already diving for the deck and aiming at the Padania in the doorway. Her P90 spat fire and steel.

The man in the archway fairly exploded. Henrietta went through the door grimly mowed down his stunned companions.

"Clear!" she called out. Returning to her handler, she gasped.

Giuseppe clutched at his right arm. Blood stained his shirt sleeve and left hand, dripped down his right forearm and across the F2000 he managed to retain.

"Giuseppe!"

"I'm... I'm all right... It's just a scratch..." He winced in pain. "Rico, watch... your door. Etta... do the same..."

"But-"

"Henrietta!"

She flinched from his fury. Giuseppe caught sight of tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry," they murmured to each other.

As the girls held their ground, Giuseppe sat down fumbled for his radio. "Jean... I'm hit..."(yt)
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 19 Mar 2008 - 11:38

The BM59's immense report echoed of the walls of the tiny room with painful volume as bullets from the high powered battle rifle struck their targets, The man with the SPAS-12 was hit first, then his compannion was struck twice in rapid succession. The latter dropped before her could employ his weapon, but the former managed to return fire, blasting off two semi auto shots in rapid succession.

OOC: SPAS-12s have two firing modes, semi auto and pump.

Bernardo picked himself up off the floor as the sounds of Beatrice massacring the remaining enemies in the next room reach his ears. He was about to move in to assist his cyborg when the report of her sidearm being firing signalled the end of the fight.

"All clear!" she yelled.

Turning his attention to the hallway, Bernardo walked over to Angelica and offered her a hand.

"You okay?" he asked. Hopefully she hadn't caught any fragments from that grenade blast. He was pretty sure some of them had penetrated the wall...

"Jean... I'm hit..."

Jean grimaced when he heard his brother's radio transmission, but quickly steadied his features as he addressed Marco and Hillshire.

"We have reports of a suspicious convoy on the roadway. I want you two to grab your weapons and move in to reinforce assist Grey team. They may need some help ensuring the security of the perimeter." With that he moved back into the radio van's interior.

"Red One to Blue One. How bad is it?"

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Thu 20 Mar 2008 - 2:22

Rico takes a side glance to Etta and sees the tears in her eyes. She placed a hand on her shoulder and spoke.

"Henrietta if Joze says he's ok, he'll be ok. Ok?"

With that moment Rico puts a round into a Padania and shortly does the same with his companion.

"It's ok, they're gone now."

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Thu 20 Mar 2008 - 8:37

Henrietta trembled. Despite Rico's reassurance, the painful flutter in her breast could not be suppressed.

Giuseppe is hurt... Giuseppe got hurt because of me...

The injured man bit his lip. "Henrietta?"

"Yes, Giuseppe!"

"It's all right," he told his nervous wreck of a Fratella. "Don't blame... yourself for it..."

"Giuseppe..."

"Rico, lock that door." He meant the door that the blonde girl had been guarding. "Block it." To his radio: "Jean, I'm stuck. Henrietta's... only Rico is free. I'll hold here and... send Rico ahead in a minute or so...

"Henrietta?" Giuseppe huffed huskily. "Help me bind my wound."(yt)
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Thu 20 Mar 2008 - 13:07

"On it," Hillshire replied, readying his assault rifle. Getting into his car, he motioned for Marco to join him. "Let's go."
-------

Having been busy aiming for the other man, Triela didn't have time to react to the two shots from the Spaz 12. Both of them breezing past her right side. A few stray pieces of shot struck her, causing her to drop the large assault rifle. She let out a cry of pain as she quickly grabbed her SIG and fired a few shots at the man with the semi-auto shotgun.

Last edited by Probit Return on Thu 20 Mar 2008 - 13:44; edited 1 time in total

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

"How could you not know?! That's... that's practically blasphemous! Say you're sorry! Apologize to the Funyarinpa! Goodness, you are such a rude woman..."
Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Thu 20 Mar 2008 - 13:48

After taking multiple hits in rapid succession, the man with the SPAS finally went down, though he managed to fire off another blast before doing so. Meanwhile, the beat up looking man the guards had been watching over seemed to be trying to make himself as small as possible.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Fri 21 Mar 2008 - 2:43

OOC: @sheo: what do you want to do with the door? baricade? if that's what you want i guess this will do. if not tell me, il have Rico do something else.

IC: "Rico, Lock that door...Block it!" cried the injured Guiseppe.

The door was beyond locking because of Rico's breeching rounds but blocking it should be more sensible.

Rico kicks a shelf into the doors way.

"Is this blocked enought Guiseppe-san?"

OOC: did i say that right?

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Fri 21 Mar 2008 - 9:27

(OOC: Yep.)

"Good," Giuseppe gasped as he and Etta bound up his wound. "Watch that door."

He considered his next move. His injury was shallow but painful. He didn't trust his shooting arm for a while. And Henrietta...

"Jean, I'm sending Rico ahead. I'll keep Henrietta as a guard."

Giuseppe settled himself in a position where he could cover the door. He had Rico put up a table to offer him some cover.

"Go help Triela," he told Rico. "And be careful."

He smiled at Etta. "We'll stay here. Guard the rear."

"Yes, Seppe.." his somewhat relieved Fratella whispered.(yt)
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 21 Mar 2008 - 14:00

Jean frowned at his brother's course of action. He didn't consider if tactically prudent to split a team up, nor did he like to trust Rico with too much responsibility for independent action. She was a good weapon, but even the best weapons required input from their wielder in order to be effective.

"Belay that, Blue team. Keep your team together and hold your position."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Fri 21 Mar 2008 - 14:35

The shot from the Spaz flew past Triela, not even close. After a quick check to make sure the men were dead. She picked up the BM59, swapped out the magazine for a new one, and walked over to the informant, radioing in. "I've secured the informant. Proceeding to evacuate."

She looked at the beat up man. "I've been sent in to get you out of here. Let's go."

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Fri 21 Mar 2008 - 14:59

OOC: Just a couple further nitpicks Probit -one being that Hillshire and Marco would probably be moving on foot to reinforce the perimeter, the other being that Triela was supposed to link up with one of the assault teams, so you probably shouldn't have added the 'proceeding to evacuate' bit.

IC:
Jean came close to breathing a sigh of relief at Triela's words. Given how rapidly the situation had deteriorated, he'd been forced to consider abandoning the informant in order to ensure the safety of his own personnel, particularly his brother.

"Aknowledged, Gold Two. Unfortunately, we have a developing situation that may prevent us from reinforcing you at this time. Please ensure the informant's safety until reinforcements become available."

Jean then turned his attention to the issue of the approaching vehicles.

"Red One to Grey Two, do you have an ID on those vehicles yet?"

There was a pause.

"Affirmative, Red One. One compact car and three cargo vans. There are four people in the car, the number in the vans is unknown. I didn't get a clear look at the occupants and their mannerisms, but would rate them as suspicious based on what I was able to see."

"Roger that, Grey Two. Red One to all units. We have several suspicious vehicles approaching the estate's access road. Should they approach the estate, we will try to lure them in and prevent their escape. At the current time, all units are to hold their positions unless otherise ordered. Gold Two, you are to find a safe place for the informant and ensure his safety until one of the assault teams becomes available to assist in his extraction."

Meanwhile, the beat up looking man looked at Triela, eyes slightly wild.

"Who are you?" he demanded, staggering to his feet and backing away. He hands were cuffed behind his back, which hindered his mobility somewhat.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Sat 22 Mar 2008 - 1:17

IC: Rico was just out of the room when she heard Guiseppe to come back. Suddenly a grenade rolls into her view. With only split seconds to spare Rico kicks the grenade to where she thought she saw it come from. However, she was still thrown back by the explosion.

"I'm fine!"

Rico declares as she pulled fragments out of her arms.

OOC:She's fine, just a scratch. However, we got company now...

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Sat 22 Mar 2008 - 21:39

OOC: Fuck it, I'm too drop dead exhausted to make changes to my previous posts.

IC: "Roger," Triela responded into the radio, "I'll guard him here. Over." She figured the cellar would be the best since the hallway provided a nice bottleneck to limit the number of guards attacking at once.

She turned around to face the informant. "Me? I'm Triela," she scoffed. "As I said before, I've been sent in here to save you."

She noticed the handcuffs restricting the man's movement of his arms. "Now, if you stay still, I could help you out with that," she replied, motioning to the handcuffs. What is it with me and handcuffs? She walked slowly to the informant, trying not to freak him out too much more then he already was.
-----

Hillshire swiftly made his way to the estate to ambush the men in the cars. He shook his head. If there was one thing he was sure of, it was that there was always a way for things to get worse.

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sat 22 Mar 2008 - 23:46

OOC: Okay, yeah, sorry I am being awfully nitpicky. I shouldn't worry too much about minor details. On the other hand, the car thing is kind of significant as they'd have to get out on the road ahead of those vehicles, rush over to the estate, hide the car, and get into position. Although I guess they wouldn't necessarily have to hide the car, as it wouldn't necessarily look out of place. Bit risky though.

IC:

The beat up looking man frowned.

"You've been sent to rescue me?" he asked uncertainly, "But you're just a... just a child."

At his hilltop sniping spot, Piero swapped the magazine of AMAX rounds he was using for a magazine of higher penetration rounds. He didn't want to be caught short if he had to start shooting at vehicles.

"Grey Five, this is Red One. You have a clear view of the driveway at the front of the estate, correct?"

"Affirmative."

"Good. I think that's the most likely place for the enemy to go. I want you to ambush them there. Take out as many of them as you can and prevent them from escaping. Grey Six will assist you."

Piero nodded.

"Roger that."

The ex-GIS operator heard the sound of gunfire from the estate below and frowned.

Hope they can get that dealt with soon, or they may scare off the newcomers...

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Sun 23 Mar 2008 - 7:56

Giuseppe flinched as the grenade went off outside their room. That was close!

"Etta!"

The girl went through the embattled door like greased lightning, P90 roaring, hoping to have caught the attackers unaware.(yt)
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Sun 23 Mar 2008 - 7:59

IC: Rico regains her position and fires along side Henrietta. Switching to buck shots objects and splinters of wood go flying upon Rico's wake.

OOC: wat now Sheo-san?

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 23 Mar 2008 - 11:21

There was a slight buzz of static in Olga and Marcello's earpieces.

"Red One to Grey Six. Proceed to the front of the estate and get in position to assist Grey Five in ambushing the approaching vehicles. Follow his instructions on where to deploy."

As the small group of Padanian's Henrietta and Rico were engaging retaliated with automatic weapons fire, a transmission came in over Jose's earpiece.

"Red One to Blue Team. Are you capable of making your way back to the front entrance?"

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Mon 24 Mar 2008 - 0:57

"Just a child," Triela scoffed. "I'll have you know that I am quite skilled at my work. You adults really have problems with gratitude don't you?" She rolled her eyes. "Now if you would just let me help you, I could get those handcuffs off of you." She hoped he would comply, as she didn't feel like watching over a man who couldn't use his arms, and she didn't want to have to resort to force. Adults are so stubborn.

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 24 Mar 2008 - 1:07

The beat up man looked like he was about to protest, but the sight of the dead guards in front of him made him reconsider.

"We need to get out of here quickly. There are a lot of men here -I think it's almost the entire cell."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Mon 24 Mar 2008 - 3:28

OOC:
Piero wrote:As the small group of Padanian's Henrietta and Rico were engaging retaliated with automatic weapons fire, a transmission came in over Jose's earpiece.

"Red One to Blue Team. Are you capable of making your way back to the front entrance?"

wait so they're only using the AKs now?

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Mon 24 Mar 2008 - 8:29

@West Nile-san:
OOC: wat now Sheo-san?

(OOC: We blast our way out.)

====================================================

"(Red One to Blue Team. Are you capable of making your way back to the front entrance?)"

"Roger! Fall back!" Giuseppe ordered his wards. "Rico on point!"

Still firing, Henrietta retreated towards the sound of her handler's voice, covering her friend.

Giuseppe had slung his rifle over his good shoulder using its carrying strap. He pulled out and armed a frag grenade with little more than a grimace of pain.

One one hundred, two one hundred...

"Etta! Back!"

Henrietta dived for cover. Giuseppe's grenade clattered but once at the feet of the Padania before blowing up.

"Move!"(yt)
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 24 Mar 2008 - 11:52

OOC: Well, it isn't exactly unusual for people who are doing room clearing to move in with guns after setting off a grenade. BTW, most of the weaponry this particular cell is equipped with is actually of Italian origin, though a lot of its a bit older...

Can I take it that I don't have a volunteer to stand in for Marcello at this point?

IC:
The detonation of Giuseppe's frag grenade wreaked havoc among the attacking Padanians, but the sound of voices in the blast's wake made it clear that it hadn't dealt with them entirely.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Mon 24 Mar 2008 - 22:32

Triela frowned. "Gold Two to Red One," she radioed in, "I've been informed that most of the cell is here. Over."

Having passed that little bit of information over to Jean, she walked behind the informant, and worked her cyborg magic, breaking the handcuffs.

She didn't want to disregard the informant's suggestion, but until the other units could become available to help her guard him, the cellar seemed the best bet to protect him.

OOC: I probably should have asked this earlier, but is there another entrance to the cellar room they are in? Because if there is, it wouldn't be much of a good hold point.

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Mon 24 Mar 2008 - 23:40

IC: The grenade left some Padanians standing.

"Around 5 left sir."

Rico declared running into the range of her shot-gun and pumping 20 pieces worth of buck-shot into a pair of Padanians.

OOC: Around 5 left. So I guess they are using their AK-47 stash just now.

Last edited by West Nile on Tue 25 Mar 2008 - 0:45; edited 2 times in total

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Tue 25 Mar 2008 - 0:41

OOC: Couple tips for combat posts West Nile -first of all, combat can be pretty frantic, so getting anything like a clear idea how many enemies there are is often difficult. Also, it might be a good idea to put in a bit more description. Capturing the intensity of the situation is more critical to a good fight scene then how many bad guys get killed. (And actually if you look at the body count thus far, there probably aren't that many Padanians left in the building to kill off anyway, even if it is almost the entire cell. Outside is another matter of course...)

IC:
Freed of his restraints, the beat up looking man raised his arms in front of him and stared at his wrists.

"How... how did you do that?"

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Tue 25 Mar 2008 - 12:09

Triela grinned. "This isn't the first time I've had to break handcuffs."

Double checking her equipment, she radioed in. "This is Gold Two, requesting location of Black team and Blue team. Over."

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 26 Mar 2008 - 1:50

OC: Forgot to answer your question last post. Regarding the cellar, I'd thought it would be decently large and I suppose I might have thought there'd be more then one entrance to the room. However, I've been making some of this stuff up as I go, and since you'd said you were going to stay in one place already, perhaps we should go with the idea of just one entranc for consistency's sake.

IC:
"Red One to Gold Two. Blue Team is currently moving towards the front entrance in preperation for ambushing an enemy convoy. Black Team is near the back of the estate and is standing by in case the convoy goes around to the garage area."

As Triela listened to Jean's transmission, the beat up looking man made his way over to one of the dead guards and picked up the man's submachine gun.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Wed 26 Mar 2008 - 13:01

Triela frowned again. It seemed to be happening a lot with her lately. So I have to sit down here babysitting this guy while the others get to have all the fun?

Triela huffed, noticing the man picking up a submachine gun from one of the dead guards. "Do you know how to use one of those?"

Last edited by Probit Return on Thu 27 Mar 2008 - 12:10; edited 1 time in total

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Wed 26 Mar 2008 - 21:30

OOC: Is that what she's thinking, or is that what she's saying to Jean over the radio?

The man nodded and began a magazine change that was rather slow by professional standards.

"Most of the people here do."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Probit Return on Thu 27 Mar 2008 - 12:09

OOC: She was just saying it aloud in general. But it would probably work better as a thought.

IC: Triela watched as the man began his aggonizingly slow magazine change. She was certain he hadn't seen much live combat. "Maybe it would be better if you leave the combat to me," she suggested, camping out in a spot that allowed her the first shots should anyone hostile enter the cellar.

Did you say "Nerd"?

Fission Mailed

Probit Return
That One Guy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Fri 28 Mar 2008 - 19:48

Marcello was doing his best to make slow sweeps of the building looking targets. He held his rifle with a vice like grip. The air was full of sounds. The sharp crack of gunfire, or deep rumble explosions. They didn't scare him, well not much. You would have to be stupid, crazy, or both for these sounds not to give you a moments pause. People where counting on him, and he understood the consequences his failures could reap. The radio chatter wasn't exactly helping.
There was a slight buzz of static in Olga and Marcello's earpieces.

"Red One to Grey Six. Proceed to the front of the estate and get in position to assist Grey Five in ambushing the approaching vehicles. Follow his instructions on where to deploy."
"Roger that Red One, Grey Six is moving," Marcello answered in what he hoped was a quite voice. He looked over to Olga. She made a series of hand motions, that to most would mean nothing. Marcello however nodded, and quickly grabbed the clips sitting next to them. Rolling onto his side he shoved the clips back into their carrier. The binoculars to was quickly stowed away. Then he was up, dashing forward several paces, doing his best to stay low. Then he was on his stomach again. As he shifted to bring his gun to bear he could hear Olga dashing forward. Once the sound of her running stopped, he was once again dashing.

The process was repeated till finally the pair neared Grey Five. Once Olga dashed past him Marcello did not get up. Instead his hand traveled to the radio. "Grey Six to Grey Five. Where do you want us?" Marcello asked as he looked around the area trying to get a lay of the land.

Strive for your next breath.  Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.  Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

T-Minus 15.193792102158E+9 years until the universe closes!

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Forum Posts : 1053

Fan of : Triela

Original Characters : Marcello

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Registration date : 2007-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sat 29 Mar 2008 - 1:25

Piero touched his transmit button.

"Grey Five to Grey Six. I suspect the enemy will be going along that loop driveway in front of the main entrance. If you can, I'd like it if you could set yourself up to fire on the lead vehicle when it stops. I'm going to try to take out the drivers of the front and rear vehicles, but I'm only going to have time for one shot on the driver of the first vehicle, and if that fails someone else is going to need to make sure it doesn't escape."

Even with specialised ammunition, Piero wasn't overly keen on making a two hundred meter shot through an automobile window. Automotive glass was nasty stuff for snipers to deal with.

The beat up looking man shook his head.

"I can't let a child do all the work."

He looked over at the rifle Triela was holding.

"Perhaps we should trade. That looks awfully big for you."

OOC: Poor Triela. Very Happy

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Sat 29 Mar 2008 - 10:33

"Grey five to Grey six. Alright, well set up on the other side of the road, a bit further back. We'll stop the rear vehicle, that way you can focus on the lead. Their could be a lot of them, and I'm not keen on spreading ourselves out just yet. We should be able to get some cross fire going while we're at it." Marcello replied over the radio.

With that he was up, and moving again. Soon he laying in wait about three meters from Olga.

OOC: What's the terran around the road like? What do I have for cover, tall grass, or some trees? Is there a ditch, are there hills, ect?

Strive for your next breath.  Believe that with it you can do more than with the last one.  Use your breath to power your capacities: capacity to kill, to maim, to destroy.

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Comments : Everybody's favorite crew chief. Without him, the flyboys are powerless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Sun 30 Mar 2008 - 9:19

Henrietta took but a moment to reload. Then she moved out from behind Rico and shot up the survivors.

"Jean," Giuseppe was hissing into the radio, "Is the entrance still clean?"

Blue Team would be in trouble if they got hit from behind (their "behind" leading to the entrance of the house, which the snipers were watching).(yt)
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Sun 30 Mar 2008 - 17:30

Jean nodded.

"Just give me a moment to warn the other times that you'll be coming."

Olga took a look at the front of the estate grounds. It was unfortunately quite open, with only a few trees and shrubs providing potential cover.

"Why don't we try the large tree?" she suggested. "It should hide us from view from any survivors inside the building, and the shadows it creates should make it difficult for anyone inside the vehicles to spot us."

Olga and Marcello's earpieces buzzed.

"Red One to Grey Five and Six. Be advised that Blue Team is moving towards the front entrance to assist your ambush, so watch your fire. Over."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Sun 30 Mar 2008 - 21:57

Giuseppe almost allowed himself a grunt of satisfaction. "Fall back," he told the girls.

Wincing from his injury, he made for the entrance, leading his two wards.(yt)
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Sun 30 Mar 2008 - 23:07

IC:Rico obediently retreated from the gunfire yet still prepared if ever she needed to protect her friend's handler.

"Orders Sir?"

OOC: O yeah happy Birthday Sheo!

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Mon 31 Mar 2008 - 2:49

OOC: Thanks a lot, West Nile-san. ^_^

======================================================

"We're pulling out," Giuseppe muttered in his hasty rush towards the entrance. "Draw them into an ambush outside. You go ahead of me. Etta!" he yelled. "Come on!"

Henrietta made sure everyone in sight was dead before storming after her friend and her handler.(yt)
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by West Nile on Mon 31 Mar 2008 - 3:25

OOC: "you go ahead of me Etta!"
"storming after her friend and handler"

u sure u got that right?

Photobucket
West Nile
WestNilepedia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 31 Mar 2008 - 7:32

Olga wrote:"Why don't we try the large tree?" she suggested. "It should hide us from view from any survivors inside the building, and the shadows it creates should make it difficult for anyone inside the vehicles to spot us."
Marcello nodded, and the pair shifted into better cover. Setting two magazines in front of him he couldn't help but shake his head. Hopefully the vans would just be carrying stuff. If it where people though they could easily be looking at odds of five to one. Blue team would help even those odds. Then again he wasn't sure why blue team was helping the ambush instead of just evacuating their wounded. Of course the only decent cover was a damn tree. There was another rumble of a grenade going off inside the Villa. Oh yeah, and the terrorists had grenades.

"Things always this fun, or just putting a show on for the new guy?" Marcello asked

"Red One to Grey Five and Six. Be advised that Blue Team is moving towards the front entrance to assist your ambush, so watch your fire. Over."
"Grey Five to Red One. Understood, we got their back." Marcello replied over the radio.

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheo Darren on Mon 31 Mar 2008 - 10:08

OOC: "you go ahead of me Etta!"
"storming after her friend and handler"

That was "you go ahead of me" and then a period. Giuseppe then called to Henrietta, "Etta!" signifying a new sentence with a change in focus.

Next, remember that Etta was mopping up the survivors of Rico's attack. Rico then went back inside the room to ask Giuseppe for orders, thus putting her in between Giuseppe (room) and Henrietta (outside of the room). Hence Etta following Rico and Giuseppe (in that order of increasing distance).

Just have Rico follow Giuseppe.

====================================================

IC: "Grey Five," Giuseppe called over the radio as the sighted the broken-down door of the entrance. "Blue Team. We're coming out the front door. Roll out the carpet."

Hoping the new kid didn't have a twitchy trigger finger, Giuseppe stumbled through the entrance.(yt)
Sheo Darren

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 31 Mar 2008 - 11:28

Olga smirked.

"Well, things rarely get this big but its not unusual for them to get interesting. Talk to me after we're done today and maybe I can tell you about the time we encountered a bulletproof Ferrari."

Piero nodded his head.

"Roger that, Blue Team. The front door opens inward, right? Can you swing it in far enough to hide the damage you did with that door breaching round? I want to try to make everything look nice and welcoming when we try to lure our fish into the barrel."

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wileama on Mon 31 Mar 2008 - 18:21

Marcello grinned, "Well at least it wasn't a Tank." He returned his attention to the building.

Piero wrote:"Roger that, Blue Team. The front door opens inward, right? Can you swing it in far enough to hide the damage you did with that door breaching round? I want to try to make everything look nice and welcoming when we try to lure our fish into the barrel."
Marcello mulled the situation over quickly. This was the easier option, vehicles coming to a stop would be much easier targets. Then again that also made them easier to get out. It would be harder to hit them as they traveled at road speeds. However with the lead, and rear vehicle knock out you had a good kill zone. People in car coming to an abrupt stop made for good targets. Shifting now, was risky, but the pay off aught be worth it.

He tapped the transmit button. "Grey six to Grey Five. If their still shooting inside, they may not stop. Worst case scenario the guys inside called them up on cell phones, and their the calvary. You sure you don't want to do this a bit further up the road, while their still rolling? We'll be more likely to catch them off guard, and unprepared. If we hustle we should still be able to shift positions. If is Blue up to it they can assist you with lead, while we take the rear."

Marathon
Wileama
Sith Lord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Piero on Mon 31 Mar 2008 - 23:12

"Grey Five to Grey Six. If we'd brought some claymores or a machine gun I would consider a road ambush. However at the moment I don't think we have enough firepower available to reliably put a stop to a moving convoy. We're aiming to ensure total destruction here, so this is probably still our best bet. We're trying to avoid starting new firefights within the mansion for the next few minutes, so hopefully there won't be anything to scare them off. It's not an ideal solution, but I think it's the best we've got at the moment. Also, I would deem reinforcements highly unlikely unless they were called in before our attack began. The timeframe is way to short for anyone to organise any sort of significant response unless their reinforcements were already standing by."

OOC: Hope you don't mind me sticking with that I've got, Wileama.

Piero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum